Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-04-2015, 10:33 AM   #3551
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
I'm new too, where's my get out of jail free card?

Ha ha.

Also, it was a BMS, it could have been sent in at any time, could it not?

It isn't a get out of jail free card. It is a "I don't see a newbie making a fake role for himself while also going out and beating people to prove it"

And yes it could have. But I don't think EF just let's a move like that sit in his inbox all day and night. It just isn't how I see the game run.

Once again it is meta but it makes sense.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:42 AM   #3552
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Just to keep the game from getting meta-gamey; when I posted the BMS doesn't always correlate with when any request was sent, especially since that was the first time I was online today.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:43 AM   #3553
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I don't think EF just let's a move like that sit in his inbox all day and night. It just isn't how I see the game run.

I do have to sleep...
Old 03-04-2015, 11:05 AM   #3554
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I do have to sleep...

ERROR 404: FORBIDDEN
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:15 AM   #3555
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay then, shall we make it a bit more interesting? First off though you may be wondering why I don't have a new policeman today. You see I scanned someone the night before and found out he was a loyal colonist, and this time I kept it completely quiet. Didn't look like he was going to be a target for lynching/killing, I knew all day that the elections vote was not going to pass...yeah I'm sitting pretty here I'm thinking...

Then the tie vote with my vote ending up on the guy who ended up exposing and killing Dangarion, who was next on my recruit for police list (great job there shark by the way)...then the tie vote ends up being a random vote...on The Jackal-who I was appointing to the police force...I can still hear the manical laughter coming from the Greater Philliy area...

But one potentially good thing came out of last night, my scan target survived last night's bloodbath...and is a colonist too...yes my political adversary Grover scanned as a colonist as well! So now I hold out my hand in peace to Grover and ask that we work together. This is likely the last day of the game, and since I'm a colonist as well, we must work together, as allies, even if we don't get along...or we die.

Frowning at Zinto and Shoveler who have already cast votes for my new ally, I must respond in kind.

vote zinto

everything screamed at me to vote you out yesterday, but I allowed myself to listen to you...just like it did when it screamed at me not to trust font.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:20 AM   #3556
Grover
Pro Starter

Thomkal, I accept your olive branch.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:24 AM   #3557
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Quote:

You and your olive branch can be cremated together in the furnace.
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:33 AM   #3558
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
You and your olive branch can be cremated together in the furnace.

No need to be so hostile, Shoveler. I want what's best for the colony. I want to find the wolf. I want to find the AoM. I want us to survive and be successful.

A vote for me does not help this colony be successful.

Old 03-04-2015, 11:49 AM   #3559
Thomkal
Head Coach

Okay my quick thoughts on the remaiining players:

1-Grover-scanned as colonist-having to trust him despite his trying to remove me from office yesterday. Possible if he is AoM or cunning that the scan would not work correctly on him....I will likely have a mental breakdown if this is the case.

2-Shoveler-I've had a chat with Shoveler since I made him second in command. Has not interrogated or otherwise hurt me to the best of my knowledge. After "Hell weekend" where my entire remaining police force were found to have been working against me (at least they were killed), I laid an ultamatum on him-I was tired of being deceived by people I thought were allies-If he was doing the same, he just needed to stop chatting with me. To my surprise he opened up and told me about this "Angel of Mercy" and that he needed to find him to win. He did not come out and say that he was a colonist (correct me if I'm wrong,) but that we were both "good". We've tentatively been discussing strategy and who might be the Angel of Death ever since, both not quite sure they can really trust the other.

But as the numbers get smaller and smaller, the more the chance becomes he is either actually the AoM or working against me in the long run even if we both have the shared goal of removing the AoM from the game. Like Zinto I find it hard to believe that a first time player, even as good as those players have been in this game, could successful pull off something this complex and detailed the first time playing it. If he is that good, well then tip of my hat to him while I reach through his computer screen to slap his face (Shoveler I will answer your PM's after I get back from lunch and errands)

3. Zinto-has been my most vocal critic since I took office-got thrown into jail for it even, Last few days he's making it sound like he's a colonist-but has never pleaded his case or try to make amends...instead he's called me a horrible leader and the like-yet I still wanted to give him a chance with the vote last night, not anymore.

4-ntn-Healed me when the psychopath AoM-probably couldn't have resisted killing me, but then injected timmae with a drug that killed him during shoveler's interrogation of him, if we believe shoveler's story about this. His medical background fits in well with a psychopath who named himself "angel of mercy" Shoveler advanced a similar theory to me which I rejected partially because he did heal me.

away for a bit now, so don't wait for immediate answers
Old 03-04-2015, 01:31 PM   #3560
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Well that was all very interesting. Can't believe that Britrock pulled that stunt with DanGarion. You're crazy Britty.

britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #3561
Thomkal
Head Coach

I'm back....and apparently you all decided to go out for lunch
Old 03-04-2015, 02:32 PM   #3562
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

Thank you, I think we have to go for the resistance first as it seems to me they are getting multiple kills each round now while the Angel of Mercy just the one. What do you think?
Old 03-04-2015, 02:36 PM   #3563
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Thank you, I think we have to go for the resistance first as it seems to me they are getting multiple kills each round now while the Angel of Mercy just the one. What do you think?

I agree. The AoM rarely strikes in back-to-back nights. I think if we can knock off the rest of the resistance it gives us a huge chance to narrow down the AoM and take them out next.

Lynching the Resistance member should be paramount.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:39 PM   #3564
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Day Eleven Options

Colonists
- Lynch Vote

Actions
- Upgrade Defense
- Retrieve Communicator (Requires 3 resources)
- Explore Flatlands
- Explore Heat Source
- Explore Landing Site
- Heal Narcizo

I suppose we need to discuss actions in case the game continues, of course the heal Narcizo option no longer applies. I will be scanning most likely though you've probably guessed that.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:47 PM   #3565
Grover
Pro Starter

I've already voted to explore the landing site.

Old 03-04-2015, 02:50 PM   #3566
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I agree. The AoM rarely strikes in back-to-back nights. I think if we can knock off the rest of the resistance it gives us a huge chance to narrow down the AoM and take them out next.

Lynching the Resistance member should be paramount.

See we can agree on something!
Old 03-04-2015, 02:51 PM   #3567
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I've already voted to explore the landing site.

That could be dangerous if one of our fellow "colonists" join you so watch for that.
Old 03-04-2015, 03:03 PM   #3568
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
That could be dangerous if one of our fellow "colonists" join you so watch for that.

This is very true.

unvote explore landing site

Old 03-04-2015, 03:28 PM   #3569
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 3568:

Lynch
Grover 2 - Shoveler (3537), Zinto (3541)
Zinto 2 - Grover (3540), Thomkal (3555)

Action
Old 03-04-2015, 05:04 PM   #3570
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Unfortunately for me given my injuries I'm leaning towards NTN being the Angel. A lot of the others have pretty clear objectives which you wouldn't expect of the Angel. We have no idea why NTN came here, his whole story has been somewhat vague while most of the rest of you have fleshed-out stories. Obviously you might have committed to that role early on but I'm thinking that the Angel is more likely to try and blend into the background rather than committing to a clear story straightaway. The other main candidate would be Zinto but as I think he's Resistance I'm going to assume that he's not the Angel.

my background has been said several times. I was the victim of identity theft. That was the reason that I wanted to get away from earth.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:08 PM   #3571
Grover
Pro Starter

Action: Upgrade Defense

Old 03-04-2015, 05:09 PM   #3572
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Is there a potential thought that deacon wanted be the top medic, so he helped take out the other two?

People have said that, yes. Of course they are incorrect.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:18 PM   #3573
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Okay my quick thoughts on the remaiining players:

4-ntn-Healed me when the psychopath AoM-probably couldn't have resisted killing me, but then injected timmae with a drug that killed him during shoveler's interrogation of him, if we believe shoveler's story about this. His medical background fits in well with a psychopath who named himself "angel of mercy" Shoveler advanced a similar theory to me which I rejected partially because he did heal me.

away for a bit now, so don't wait for immediate answers

I think the Angel of Mercy killings have all been consistent. I do not remember another member of the colony being drugged. (feel free to correct this if I am mistaken) I thought they have always been a physical act. Like Narczio's smothering.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:19 PM   #3574
Zinto
College Starter

Thom why would I kiss your butt? It wouldn't make me any more or less a colonist. It doesn't make sense for colonists to always agree with you.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:20 PM   #3575
Zinto
College Starter

I am not moving off Grover. He had no reasons to leave Earth. No scandal. Nothing. When you guys vote me into cremation the village will lose. At least you give us a chance by eliminating the Angel today.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:21 PM   #3576
Zinto
College Starter

And of course Grover accepts your olive branch. Why wouldn't he? He would be lynched if he didn't. Nothing to lose now by accepting your offer.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:27 PM   #3577
Grover
Pro Starter

I am not the Angel of Mercy, however my main goal was to become leader of the colony. I quickly fell behind to a number of other candidates before I got in on the posting, so I went for engineering instead because of a strong background. This is why I was trying to hold new elections. I wanted to satisfy my own ambitions within the colony as a colonist.

Old 03-04-2015, 05:41 PM   #3578
Zinto
College Starter

So here is why I don't buy that you wanted to be the leader because it was your goal or that you didn't have other motives when trying to become leader. Everyone who wanted to be the leader had high social skills to start with. The only person who wouldn't have is you.
Old 03-04-2015, 05:59 PM   #3579
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Ok, right now , I am thinking Grover and Zinto are both bad. One as the resistance and one as the AoM. Shoveler, did you check Thomkal to see if he was AoM?
Because I am making the assumption that Thomkal's searches are solely for the resistance(possibly would have included the other group, but iam assuming they are gone) and your searches are solely for the Angel.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #3580
Shoveler
High School Varsity

I never interrogated Thomkal. There was an AoM attack after he was wounded in an attack with font. I am using my understanding of the game mechanics since he was not allowed an action, and therefore could not be the AoM.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #3581
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Vote Zinto
Old 03-04-2015, 06:07 PM   #3582
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Thanks, Shoveler.
Old 03-04-2015, 06:45 PM   #3583
Zinto
College Starter

Great. I am going to be voted out by the likely Angel and the only doctor who wasn't night killed.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:11 PM   #3584
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Thom why would I kiss your butt? It wouldn't make me any more or less a colonist. It doesn't make sense for colonists to always agree with you.

No but neither does never agreeing with them, calling him a horrible leader either. You have made zero attempt to work with me.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #3585
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
No but neither does never agreeing with them, calling him a horrible leader either. You have made zero attempt to work with me.

I haven't said anything about your leadership since the first day you were the leader.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:14 PM   #3586
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Ok, right now , I am thinking Grover and Zinto are both bad. One as the resistance and one as the AoM. Shoveler, did you check Thomkal to see if he was AoM?
Because I am making the assumption that Thomkal's searches are solely for the resistance(possibly would have included the other group, but iam assuming they are gone) and your searches are solely for the Angel.

Actually my searches are for: to find the Angel, which I have had horrible luck with 2) to find my fellow loyal colonists which I did with both jackal and grover.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:14 PM   #3587
Zinto
College Starter

But of course why wouldn't the wolves knowing that they are forming a resistance against you not totally fall in line with your rule?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:16 PM   #3588
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
I haven't said anything about your leadership since the first day you were the leader.

That is incorrect, but I don't think its important enough at this point in the game to go back and find.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:17 PM   #3589
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
That is incorrect, but I don't think its important enough at this point in the game to go back and find.

You can click on my name and try to look at my posts. I listed all the posts in which I said anything about your leadership. But, yeah it is end game. It shouldn't be important to find out if a reason you are voting for someone is important or not.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #3590
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Thomkal, you are 100% certain your scans will detect the AoM?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #3591
Zinto
College Starter

That should end with right or not. Not important or not.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:20 PM   #3592
Shoveler
High School Varsity

or do you have to specify with each scan?
Old 03-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #3593
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Unvote Grover
Old 03-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #3594
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
or do you have to specify with each scan?

No I don't need to specify
Old 03-04-2015, 07:40 PM   #3595
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 3594:

Lynch
Zinto 3 - Grover (3540), Thomkal (3555), ntndeacon (3581)
Grover 1 - Zinto (3541)

Action
Update Defense 1 - Grover (3571)
Old 03-04-2015, 07:54 PM   #3596
Zinto
College Starter

Well I don't know what else there is to say. It is end game if you get this vote wrong and you are getting it wrong. Well played Angel and last Resistance member.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:53 PM   #3597
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Well Zinto.. it's been a pleasure.. I will always remember the good times we had on Mars together.

Vote: Zinto
Old 03-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #3598
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As of post 3597:

Lynch
Zinto 4 - Grover (3540), Thomkal (3555), ntndeacon (3581), Shoveler (3597)
Grover 1 - Zinto (3541)

Action
Update Defense 1 - Grover (3571)
Old 03-04-2015, 09:02 PM   #3600
Thomkal
Head Coach

May the luck of the gods work in my favor for a change please...