Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
BigDawg
H.S. Freshman Team

RIP Michael Jackson

Well I dont realy care I just wanted to be the first on here to post this, like many who post some obscure person passed away.

As for Mr. Jackson, it couldnt have happened to a more deserving guy.

Last edited by BigDawg : 06-25-2009 at 06:49 PM.
BigDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
BigDawg
H.S. Freshman Team

dam didnt notice the other post before I thru this one up.

BTW all the child molester LOVERS who come out to morn this needs to join him as well.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
MJ4H
Coordinator

MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:03 PM   #4
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Yep. All the people who never got convicted of anything need to die right now. Allegations are good enough. It will be wonderful when we finally do away with trials and skip straight to the electric chair.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:10 PM   #5
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I think tasers will work fine.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
BigDawg
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
I think tasers will work fine.

EVERYONE that believes he is inocent can take that taser and apply it to their own balls.

Yea no WAY DO very rich or famious people in this country BUY their way out of trouble or jail.... naw that never happens.

The father of the boy(s) he has molested instead of taking MILLIONS to not procicute need to be men and should have stepped up and cut his balls off.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

I think you missed my joke (aimed at Tekneek, who was arguing vehemently against the most recent tasering death IIRC).

Oh, and you're also fucking crazy.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Old 06-25-2009, 07:23 PM   #8
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Old 06-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #9
bhlloy
Coordinator

While agreeing that the OP is certifiably insane, I do find it distasteful that we are exalting the life of a guy who we can be pretty sure molested and slept with children. Hundreds of good people die every day, I won't mourn the passing of a paedophile just because he happened to make revolutionary music.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #10
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

so all rich and famous people are guilty?
k0ruptr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:34 PM   #11
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Don't you just love threads that don't give anyone a chance to turn it to shit, because they start that way?

By the way... RIP typically stands for "Rest in Peace." I don't think the attitude here appears cohesive.
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #12
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

maybe he meant Reach In Pants?
Old 06-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #13
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Do we really need this thread?

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #14
MikeVic
Head Coach

LOL what's going on here.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:44 PM   #15
Tigercat
College Starter

The one time Jackson was taken to court he was taken to court by proven and admitted liars. Jackson, on the other hand, didn't even try to lie about his behaviors that were inappropriate and can be seen as an indication of the crime. And yet some of us are willing to declare him 100% sure thing guilty on the basis of liars that were using their kid to lie for money? I hope y'all are never on a criminal case jury.

RIP for a talented but long disturbed individual.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #16
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
While agreeing that the OP is certifiably insane, I do find it distasteful that we are exalting the life of a guy who we can be pretty sure molested and slept with children. Hundreds of good people die every day, I won't mourn the passing of a paedophile just because he happened to make revolutionary music.

Yep. I won't make jokes about his death, but I certainly won't mourn his passing considering I'm fairly certain he is a pedophile.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:52 PM   #17
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
The one time Jackson was taken to court he was taken to court by proven and admitted liars. Jackson, on the other hand, didn't even try to lie about his behaviors that were inappropriate and can be seen as an indication of the crime. And yet some of us are willing to declare him 100% sure thing guilty on the basis of liars that were using their kid to lie for money? I hope y'all are never on a criminal case jury.

RIP for a talented but long disturbed individual.

You must not post all to often.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #18
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
You must not post all to often.

The view that Michael Jackson is undoubtedly a pedophile isn't an unusual opinion though. I find it unfortunate regardless. Jackson was a bizarre, disturbed individual that was most likely physically and emotionally abused as a child while being forced into the spotlight. He had enough problems in life without the world firmly and blindly believing the worst in him, even if he wasn't a guilty.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:17 PM   #19
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Weird day. I was listening to Al Sharpton talk about how the people that were burying him the last few years were now praising him. One of the few times I'll actually agree with him.

While you may not agree with his method at least BigDawg isn't being a hypocrite.

At the end of the day, Michael Jackson was one odd cat. I'm more interested in the news story side of this rather than having any strong feelings one way or the other about his passing.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #20
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

There's lots of times I agree with crazy people, but that doesn't make them any less crazy. It also makes people discount their opinion regardless of the legitimacy of their argument. Say no to crazy.

For what its worth, I lean more to the "don't mourn the pedophile" side, although there is so much to take into account with him that I really don't feel right judging him. Mocking him is all good though; on with jokes!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #21
Autumn
Head Coach

No need to mourn, none of us knew the man in the least. I do wonder what was his cause of death though. That's an early death, though I imagine he was doing strange things to his body (other than the ones we know about). Strange that he had just recently passed an extensive physical.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #22
ShaneTheMaster
High School JV

To all people accusing Michael of raping kids, he is not a rapist, he just played with their balls a little bit.
Ex-GM, Cincinatti Bengals, (Replicated NFL)
Ex-GM, Tampa Bay Surge, (WLAF)
ShaneTheMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:10 PM   #23
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Well shit...anyone want tickets, 3rd row center, for The Jackson 4?
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:55 PM   #24
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post

We can be pretty sure of that? How so?
Old 06-25-2009, 09:57 PM   #25
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
Yep. I won't make jokes about his death, but I certainly won't mourn his passing considering I'm fairly certain he is a pedophile.

He must be a pedophile mastermind then, for the whole world to think he did it, and nobody be able to prove any bit of it. Are we supposed to assume he bought off the families of all of the victims?

Last edited by Tekneek : 06-25-2009 at 09:59 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #26
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I heard he was gonna convert to Islam but had already gone thru his 72 virgins.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #27
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Just a weird feeling. Regardless of what else he did, he was the force of music in the 80's. Thriller remains the biggest/most important musical video ever. I'm not a Michael Jackson fan, per se...but it's weird to think someone who was big in a time when I was growing up is now dead. Weird.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:33 PM   #28
MrBug708
Head Coach

When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

(Too soon?)
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:16 AM   #29
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
They searched Michael Jackson's bedroom and found life-size dolls of little boys, one of them dressed in a Cub Scout suit. Innocent enough, but if they searched my room and found a life-size doll of a woman, everyone would assume I was fuckin' it. And they'd be right!

Just sayin.

Personally I hate the omniscient act that most people use to judge people they know nothing about. It's one of the worst traits of the species. Absolutely nothing is a barrier to the truth than already making up your mind before any is produced. I'm sure these people really wish creepy was a crime but alas, that is not to be.

Still, Michael made it easy for people to believe creepy things about. I guess it still bothers me but I can understand it in his case.

RIP Mike, you creepy bastage.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #30
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
When Farrah Fawcett arrived at heaven, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

(Too soon?)

Hmm, two posts after a funnier MJ joke. Probably too soon.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:05 AM   #31
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxon View Post
Personally I hate the omniscient act that most people use to judge people they know nothing about. It's one of the worst traits of the species. Absolutely nothing is a barrier to the truth than already making up your mind before any is produced. I'm sure these people really wish creepy was a crime but alas, that is not to be.

All of that stuff, and more, was recently in the catalogs for the auction of most of his Neverland Ranch stuff, plus all of his tour outfits, gloves, platinum records, and so on. In that context, alongside ALL of his other stuff, it really didn't seem strange. Keep in mind that it also had maids, butlers, batman, and various other life-size figures. Pages and pages of pinball machines and other video games, and such. As I was saying, if they had mentioned EVERYTHING that was on the property, with pictures (like the auction catalog had), it really isn't anywhere near as creepy as you may have otherwise believed.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #32
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekneek View Post
All of that stuff, and more, was recently in the catalogs for the auction of most of his Neverland Ranch stuff, plus all of his tour outfits, gloves, platinum records, and so on. In that context, alongside ALL of his other stuff, it really didn't seem strange. Keep in mind that it also had maids, butlers, batman, and various other life-size figures. Pages and pages of pinball machines and other video games, and such. As I was saying, if they had mentioned EVERYTHING that was on the property, with pictures (like the auction catalog had), it really isn't anywhere near as creepy as you may have otherwise believed.

I was actually quoting a Ron White joke but I get your point.

I don't think he's creepy because of the doll though. I just think the guy was creepy. He wore a mask dude. People in masks cannot be trusted. Like I said though, creepy isn't a crime.

Last edited by Axxon : 06-26-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Axxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:44 AM   #33
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
He wore a mask dude. People in masks cannot be trusted.

I trust Batman.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 01:51 AM   #34
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
I trust Batman.
I wouldn't let him fix my food processor.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:31 AM   #35
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

epic
Old 06-26-2009, 08:29 AM   #36
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wouldn't let him fix my food processor.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 04:46 PM   #37
BigDawg
H.S. Freshman Team

Did you hear about Michael Jackson's latest song?

"Don't let your son go down on me."

Rest In Pieces you sick bastard
Old 06-26-2009, 04:52 PM   #38
MJ4H
Coordinator

alrighty then
Old 06-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #39
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

This thread needs some animated gifs.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #40
MJ4H
Coordinator

Would've worked great as post #2
Old 06-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #41
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
This thread needs some animated gifs.

Pinging Noop!!

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #42
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Anyone else getting their phone blown up by tasteless yet funny MJ joke forwards?
Old 06-26-2009, 07:17 PM   #43
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Anyone else getting their phone blown up by tasteless yet funny MJ joke forwards?

Wait. You can do forwards on a cellphone like you can on email???

Damn. I am so far behind the times.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #44
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTheMaster View Post
To all people accusing Michael of raping kids, he is not a rapist, he just played with their balls a little bit.

Best post of the thread.
Old 06-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #45
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
The view that Michael Jackson is undoubtedly a pedophile isn't an unusual opinion though. I find it unfortunate regardless. Jackson was a bizarre, disturbed individual that was most likely physically and emotionally abused as a child while being forced into the spotlight. He had enough problems in life without the world firmly and blindly believing the worst in him, even if he wasn't a guilty.

+1

personally, ever since i watched the interview that Martin Bashir did with him for that documentary a couple years back I have always been of the opinion that he didn't realize what we was doing was so strange - i'm not sure if he ever touched any kids or if he just was weird with them around (changing with them, etc), but i am firmly of the opinion that he was just really messed-up in the head as a result of all the early fame and he was basically stuck in a state of perpetual childhood or perpetually searching for his lost childhood. hence the damn amusement park and his actions and everything.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:37 PM   #46
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Either text message forwards. Or if your cell can receive emails. For instance I get emailed every thread response on RWBL. Mainly cause I haven't figured out how to turn it off. I also typed this post on my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Wait. You can do forwards on a cellphone like you can on email???
Damn. I am so far behind the times.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:02 PM   #47
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Based on this thread, I'm assuming there was a typo in the capitalization of RIP.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote