Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-25-2009, 10:03 AM   #101
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, I was leaning towards that if you give one of them a drink, it becomes this long process where they all want one, etc.

It's possible it's just automatic with her anymore, she just knows that giving into one will lead to the other 7 being a pain in the ass too.

Anyways, she's still a bitch.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #102
Samdari
Roster Filler

Gloves are off now - they are now doing their bad-mouthing through conflicting press releases.
Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #103
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, they'll all want one, too...SO WHY ASK FOR ONE FOR YOURSELF??

She's a douche.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 AM   #104
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

Ya, that's the brutal part, getting one for herself. Would it have been so hard to ask for 9 bottles? The kids are the meal ticket anyways.

Also, water isn't like candy. If your kid is complaining about being thirsty and dehydrated, you get the kid some water. Good grief.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #105
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdari View Post
Gloves are off now - they are now doing their bad-mouthing through conflicting press releases.

Her statement that "due to events over the weekend" she had to file for divorce seems out of bounds. By her own admission, he was the one who wanted the divorce. He spent the weekend alone with the kids. So as far as I can tell, she's suggesting one of a few possibilities - the accident Aaden had on Sunday was Jon's fault and she's afraid to leave the kids alone with him; he's bad-mouthing her to the kids; or he had his girlfriend over there.

There's too much to lose for this to not stay civil, but that's not a good start.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 11:13 AM   #106
Gary Gorski
Wolverine Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
There's too much to lose for this to not stay civil, but that's not a good start.

If Jon really wanted to get at her that would be the way to do it - just tank any hope for the show and her book signing career. Of course he loses the money etc from the show but he seems like he might be able to live without it while for Kate....not so much.