Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-21-2008, 01:47 AM   #51
fantom1979
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
That's been said before in previous versions to no avail. Even if there is a roster set, it doesn't mean it'll be good nor work well with the game. I believe last version eventually got a set together but was riddled with bugs.

My understanding is that this game will include rosters right "out of the box" instead of depending on a third party to produce it.

fantom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:14 AM   #52
KWhit
Coordinator

Correct.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:26 AM   #53
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I hope ICY can put a quickstart together for the MLB roster set... he's so good with that stuff.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:30 AM   #54
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
I hope ICY can put a quickstart together for the MLB roster set... he's so good with that stuff.

Not anymore I'm afraid, as I'm part of Wolverine Studios now and the man behind the new DDS:Baseball (from Puresim developer) interface., but thanks for thinking on me

Last edited by Icy : 05-21-2008 at 11:30 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #55
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Not anymore I'm afraid, as I'm part of Wolverine Studios now and the man behind the new DDS:Baseball (from Puresim developer) interface., but thanks for thinking on me

Should be interesting to see what you can do with Puresim. Looking forward to it.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:45 PM   #56
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Should be interesting to see what you can do with Puresim. Looking forward to it.

Thanks, this is my last post in this thread to not to thread jack Markus's work, but i have been posting some mockups of my work on puresim at WS forums so you can check it.

Btw Markus, game looks great, Aurelio is doing a great job on OOTP as always. I still have you guys in my heart after betatesting OOTP for a few years and enjoying it a lot. Also I must be grateful of how well you handled me leaving the OOTP beta team to join WS after i told you about it, not like another developing company that decided to kick me out from their forums all the sudden and without notice just because I joined a "rival" company, after all that i have done for them in the past as mod maker for their games.

You showed your class while "that other company" showed how classless they are not even answering my message asking for a reason for the ban.

Last edited by Icy : 05-22-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #57
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
not like another developing company that decided to kick me out from their forums all the sudden and without notice just because I joined a "rival" company, after all that i have done for them in the past as mod maker for their games.

You showed your class while "that other company" showed how classless they are not even answering my message asking for a reason for the ban.

Really? That seems odd. I had thought we were all one happy text-simmin' family around here....
Old 05-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #58
Markus Heinsohn
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Really? That seems odd. I had thought we were all one happy text-simmin' family around here....

Unfortunately there is one exception
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #59
Markus Heinsohn
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Thanks, this is my last post in this thread to not to thread jack Markus's work, but i have been posting some mockups of my work on puresim at WS forums so you can check it.

Btw Markus, game looks great, Aurelio is doing a great job on OOTP as always. I still have you guys in my heart after betatesting OOTP for a few years and enjoying it a lot. Also I must be grateful of how well you handled me leaving the OOTP beta team to join WS after i told you about it, not like another developing company that decided to kick me out from their forums all the sudden and without notice just because I joined a "rival" company, after all that i have done for them in the past as mod maker for their games.

Thanks for all you did for us buddy. Shaun and Gary are great guys, I am sure you will enjoy your time with them! I'll keep an eye on DDSB, it will a fine game, I'm sure about that.
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote