Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-12-2006, 10:08 PM   #651
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Just some posts that I find suspicious now that Blade has admitted that he did research on the show before we started.

[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

[/size][/font]

That is just from the first 2 pages of the thread. There are more examples, but I haven't gone through the whole thread yet. I find it very suspicious for someone to lie like this.
Everybody has reasons to lie, i had my own. I've stated a big reason, you ignored it.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:09 PM   #652
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
We all recieved PMs at the beginning stating our roles...PMs that is paraphrased can easily be compared to clear people. I refuse to do that right now, as it would basically make it easy for any wolf to repeat what i say later

You're good, Blade.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:11 PM   #653
spleen1015
Coordinator

Dola,

My mind is telling me to trust you. Sheesh.

Can I unvote and not revote in the same post?
Old 02-12-2006, 10:13 PM   #654
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015
Dola,

My mind is telling me to trust you. Sheesh.

Can I unvote and not revote in the same post?

I don't think Blade is an Other. I haven't seen him as a bad guy, but if he was here, then he's definitely out on a limb.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:13 PM   #655
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
You're good, Blade.
I do what i can spleen. Your not too bad yourself by the way, this is pretty solid sluething
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:14 PM   #656
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

We all <3 Blade
Old 02-12-2006, 10:14 PM   #657
hoopsguy
General Manager

Spleen, you can do exactly that.

For example:

UNVOTE TAZFTW

I think it is safe to say that my trust list has moved a bit since I posted it back at #575.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:15 PM   #658
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic
We all <3 Blade
I forgot, welcome to the game packer! I hope you last longer in this one, and have even more fun
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 10:16 PM   #659
spleen1015
Coordinator

Since the 'others' can PM each other, that means they know who each other is this early in the game, correct?
Old 02-12-2006, 10:17 PM   #660
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Everybody has reasons to lie, i had my own. I've stated a big reason, you ignored it.

Anybody can claim a reason for their lie after the fact. I think actions speak much louder than words. And in this case it is your action of lying that speaks much louder than the reasoning you have given when caught. I don't know if you're telling the truth now about it or not, but without anything else at all to go on yet, you are suspect #1.

That's what this amounts to. Not that I now know 100% that you are an other, but that it beats any of the other reasons/theories currently available.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:17 PM   #661
hoopsguy
General Manager

Traditionally the wolves know their membership right away.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:18 PM   #662
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Since the 'others' can PM each other, that means they know who each other is this early in the game, correct?
They knew the second roles went out who each other were. If there is a dark spy/turncoat, they do NOT know who that is. Sometimes the spy knows the wolves, sometimes he does not. but the others all know each other and are talking to each other
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 10:24 PM   #663
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Anybody can claim a reason for their lie after the fact. I think actions speak much louder than words. And in this case it is your action of lying that speaks much louder than the reasoning you have given when caught. I don't know if you're telling the truth now about it or not, but without anything else at all to go on yet, you are suspect #1.

That's what this amounts to. Not that I now know 100% that you are an other, but that it beats any of the other reasons/theories currently available.
Thats fair, i respect that. Im not an other, but you have to follow what you think is right. Others have already lied too(would you want the seer to say he was the seer, or lie and say hes just a survivor?). Just saying there are good reasons to lie too, not just that the liar is an other. Im not a special human role, but im using an example.
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 10:40 PM   #664
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeval
Well, speaking for me, I'm still trying to feel my way through my first game.

I've begun to put together a set of ever-changing workable assumptions, but I'm not sure enough of any of them to be certain that I don't end up a target myself to speak up.
Notasercetcod...

Gosh dang it!

Last edited by Poli : 02-12-2006 at 10:40 PM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:41 PM   #665
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Some fun reading tonight so far. I was a bit hesitant about Spleen earlier, but right now he feels to me like a first time player getting the hang of the game. I am glad you went into more reasoning than just a hunch, since votes without any explanation tend to make me more suspicious. (Alot easier to fall in the cracks if you don't say anything for people to go back and hold against you.)

Does anyone else right now get a weird feeling from Mckerney or kwhit? Both seemed a little suspicious from yesterday to me (only a little since its just day 1 votes) Mckerney's clincher vote on Mr. W troubled me some and Kwhit was one of the ones that kinda threw a vote a random direction and laid low for the most part.

Now day 2, both seem to be hopping onto someone else's train of thought and riding it a bit. Mckerney seemed to jump on the pennyweis bandwagon with Blade (after blade accused him), while Kwhit is following with Spleen in his thoughts about Blade.

I guess its hard to have any trust of most people, but do these moves bother anyone else?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:41 PM   #666
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Notasercetcod...

Gosh dang it!
Might want to spell it right buddy
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 10:43 PM   #667
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Does anyone else right now get a weird feeling from Mckerney or kwhit? Both seemed a little suspicious from yesterday to me (only a little since its just day 1 votes) Mckerney's clincher vote on Mr. W troubled me some and Kwhit was one of the ones that kinda threw a vote a random direction and laid low for the most part.

I know I am new to this, but I am 100% certain KWhit is a good guy. Why I feel this way will come in time.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:44 PM   #668
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Some fun reading tonight so far. I was a bit hesitant about Spleen earlier, but right now he feels to me like a first time player getting the hang of the game. I am glad you went into more reasoning than just a hunch, since votes without any explanation tend to make me more suspicious. (Alot easier to fall in the cracks if you don't say anything for people to go back and hold against you.)

Now day 2, both seem to be hopping onto someone else's train of thought and riding it a bit. Mckerney seemed to jump on the pennyweis bandwagon with Blade (after blade accused him), while Kwhit is following with Spleen in his thoughts about Blade.

I guess its hard to have any trust of most people, but do these moves bother anyone else?
Mckerney yes, kwhit no...i think kwhit is just being his blade hating self(he trashed me all last game, i expected him to come after me this game. Mckerney was my #1 yesterday, and i voted penny today since i think he/raiders have the best odds and i trust raiders more
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 10:45 PM   #669
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

I dunno, I trust them.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 10:50 PM   #670
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:

I don't think I laid low at all on day one. There's just nothing to analyze or comment on during day one. I made a good many posts on day one, but didn't have a lot of analysis to give because there was nothing to analyze. And I'm not following spleen; I'm just noting that Blade was caught in a lie. That is by far the most telling thing we have to go on yet because the voting records don't mean a whole lot until we get some more info - 1 vote does not a pattern make.

Is it a stretch? Maybe. But it's more than anything else that we have to go on, IMO.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:52 PM   #671
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Mckerney yes, kwhit no...i think kwhit is just being his blade hating self(he trashed me all last game, i expected him to come after me this game. Mckerney was my #1 yesterday, and i voted penny today since i think he/raiders have the best odds and i trust raiders more

Old 02-12-2006, 10:53 PM   #672
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Im calling you a villager and stating you trashed me last game after all the day one hostilities from both sides...are either of those facts wrong?
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 10:59 PM   #673
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Im calling you a villager and stating you trashed me last game after all the day one hostilities from both sides...are either of those facts wrong?

Well, you got the first part right.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:00 PM   #674
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, you got the first part right.
And the second part?
Demotivation
Old 02-12-2006, 11:08 PM   #675
Swaggs
Coordinator

I am really beginning to suspect Blade of being an other, or at least, running interference for them.

Right now, I am leaning heavily towards voting for him again.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 11:09 PM   #676
hoopsguy
General Manager

FWIW, I'm fairly certain that KWhit is a villager as well. I don't think an other would get a bug up his ass at this point while chasing Blade. They tend to be a little more sneaky about it ...

kind of like Alan T asking if others are suspicious of KWhit.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:11 PM   #677
KWhit
Coordinator

Don't try to deflect my points by claimimng that they're due to some imagined vendetta against you. This has nothing to do with last game. I'm not "coming after you." Remember that after we had our disagreement last game you were the one that got me lynched - not the other way around.

My posts have not been personally attacking you based on past experiences. I pointed out discrepancies in your posts. That's far more relevant to the game than most posts in this thread.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:13 PM   #678
KWhit
Coordinator

Obviously my last post was in response to Blade - I meant to quote his previous post and did not. It's late for me anyway.

Good night all!
Old 02-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #679
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Don't try to deflect my points by claimimng that they're due to some imagined vendetta against you. This has nothing to do with last game. I'm not "coming after you." Remember that after we had our disagreement last game you were the one that got me lynched - not the other way around.

My posts have not been personally attacking you based on past experiences. I pointed out discrepancies in your posts. That's far more relevant to the game than most posts in this thread.
I agree, i have openly stated i lied, have openly stated i think your a villager, and have openly stated why i lied...you dont like it, and short of a role reveal i dont know what i can do to sway you since you seem quite set in your ways already
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 02-12-2006 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:34 PM   #680
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Heck, my list was almost non-existant. So lets see if I can do a little better and maybe some conversation comes out of it:

Keep in mind that all of this is from memory, so if I have a detail wrong please correct me.

1. KWhit - is it possible to have no impression?
2. Desnudo - mildly on the do not trust list. Don't understand why you put the late vote on Mr. W, seemed like a total throw-away looking back on it
3. Alan T - flat down the middle in terms of suspicion. He is putting out information, but not really taking a stance on anything yet.
4. Mckerney - guy I'm linked to a couple of times, but there is nothing in my role that suggests this to me at all. I'm not wild about his Mr. W vote (recall it being something about not looking to make enemies) to create a three vote margin after I swung my vote to King. Mildlly suspcious.
5. Swaggs - leaving a very small footprint in the game so far
6. Gram (Hurley) - no suspicion at all, seeing as how he was killed last night
7. Spleen - mildly suspicious, I suppose. Raiders noted a discrepancy on his logic voting for Mr. W (out for night, Mr. W had not shown) and that he did not change it later when he was around with opportunity to do so.
8. Raiders Army - mild trust. The guy always seems to be a bad guy in WW, but when he is he posts a fair amount with limited substance. If he is a bad guy this time then he is evolving in terms of how he is playing the role, because he has been more forceful so far. Including calling me into doubt at points ...
9. Tanglewood - limited posts, misunderstood deadline so no vote. My initial vote on Day 1, I'm still more suspicious than trusting here.
10. Schmidty - would accuse him of something but don't want to be yelled at seriously, don't have much vibe here.
11. Desmond - very quiet first timer so far, which seems odd for someone who hasn't been shy in other threads since joining this site.
12. Hoopsguy - well, I know that I'm a survivor and I'm on record for saying that I have no role. But everyone else gets to determine how much they trust me on this.
13. Blade6119 - first guy to come out and say he is a survivor, which is the title I have in my role. So far that is enough to keep him on the mild trust list.
14. SnDvls - has come out with knowledge of the show in his posts. I worry a little bit about him doing a rope-a-dope with his "hope Mr. W shows up to defend himself" post when he was down 4-1 and had not logged onto site. That is the type of thing I would do if I was playing an other, then point that I didn't vote for him and stuck up for him when he wasn't around.
15. Mr. W - Charlie. At this point I'm hoping he had a less-than-helpful role, which I think is at least a little suggested by him having drugs on him. This is less meaningful if this is just season one characters, as he didn't kick the habit until Episode 6 (doing my homework )
16. Saldana - don't have much feel for him yet, which makes me a little uneasy. I would like to trust him sooner rather than later, but I don't right now.
17. Pennywise - fairly high on the distrust list because of his quiet Day 1 and his vote on King. I'm pretty willing to believe that one of the others dumped a vote on King and right now I distrust Penny more than I do Raiders or Blade.
18. PackerFanatic - did RPI even post? No feel at all.
19. Celeval - another guy with some show knowledge. Still trying to get some real feel on a first-time player, but he has been the most active of the new guys so far.
20. Kingfc22 - found himself in some danger on day 1, but right now I'm more in line with thinking he is a survivor. Very mild trust, based on an assumption that I am not sure I should be making.
21. Bearcat - no real feel.

I felt like I was starting to fall behind on my "list quota" for werewolf, so hopefully this is of some use to people.

Dude, you are the man. You have nothing to worry about from me.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #681
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

McKerney is certainly way up on my suspicion list at this point. I don't like the fact of how easy he jumped on the Blade bandwagon today (especially with the lack of evidence Blade is throwing around) and is leaning towards voting for me.

Blade would be up on my suspicion list as well since he seems to be hell bent on getting me lynched, but he keeps leaving subtle hints that he might have some special role and so at this point I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, eventhough he's trying to get me killed.

At this point I'm leaning towards voting McKerney, but since the deadline isn't for another day, I can be swayed. Tomorrow should be interesting.
Old 02-13-2006, 03:26 AM   #682
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
McKerney is certainly way up on my suspicion list at this point. I don't like the fact of how easy he jumped on the Blade bandwagon today (especially with the lack of evidence Blade is throwing around) and is leaning towards voting for me.

Blade would be up on my suspicion list as well since he seems to be hell bent on getting me lynched, but he keeps leaving subtle hints that he might have some special role and so at this point I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, eventhough he's trying to get me killed.

At this point I'm leaning towards voting McKerney, but since the deadline isn't for another day, I can be swayed. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Can't really say I blame you for that, and it's honestly not the worst decision that you could make. Though voting for me will mean that it's likely through two nights there will be four dead survivors and not a single other killed.

I do find it interesting though that Blade seems to be dropping hints that he has a special role. I don't see this as a good way for him to gain trust, as if he does and he's not assasinated within a few nights he should become a clear target for a lynching. I realized I may not be around long enough to make that vote, but it's something to be on the lookout for.
Old 02-13-2006, 03:54 AM   #683
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney
Can't really say I blame you for that, and it's honestly not the worst decision that you could make. Though voting for me will mean that it's likely through two nights there will be four dead survivors and not a single other killed.

I do find it interesting though that Blade seems to be dropping hints that he has a special role. I don't see this as a good way for him to gain trust, as if he does and he's not assasinated within a few nights he should become a clear target for a lynching. I realized I may not be around long enough to make that vote, but it's something to be on the lookout for.
Im not dropping hints that i have a special role..ive actually done quite the contrary, trying to make it clear i dont have one. But since everyone seems to want to make today about me, i guess ill have to play along.

Funny, penny got accused of being an other and suddenly a couple people(not exactly the clear ones either) come out and put the attention on me...odd how that worked out, no?
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 02-13-2006 at 03:57 AM.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:04 AM   #684
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I dont expect to make it a few days, as i bet you and your friends(spleen, kwhit, penny) will get me lynched shorty. But i intend to prolong my life as long as i can...but think like a wolf for a second...Half the villagers distrust me, im by far the leading lynch canidate. Why kill me when you guys are going to do it for them. And if they did try to kill me they might run into a few problems...
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 04:12 AM   #685
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
I dont expect to make it a few days, as i bet you and your friends(spleen, kwhit, penny) will get me lynched shorty. But i intend to prolong my life as long as i can...but think like a wolf for a second...Half the villagers distrust me, im by far the leading lynch canidate. Why kill me when you guys are going to do it for them. And if they did try to kill me they might run into a few problems...

My friends? From the way things are going it doesn't look like I have any friends. Penny says he plans on voting for me, spleen has made accusations of me being a wolf, and neither KWhit or anyone else has come to my defense in any way. With the way things look now I'd expect that I get lynched long before you do.

And I was thinking like a wolf in saying that if they thought you were a doctor, body guard, or sheriff that they'd likely kill you to get a harmful character out of the way. Can't risk someone like that staying around.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:22 AM   #686
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
My friends? From the way things are going it doesn't look like I have any friends. Penny says he plans on voting for me, spleen has made accusations of me being a wolf, and neither KWhit or anyone else has come to my defense in any way. With the way things look now I'd expect that I get lynched long before you do.

And I was thinking like a wolf in saying that if they thought you were a doctor, body guard, or sheriff that they'd likely kill you to get a harmful character out of the way. Can't risk someone like that staying around.
I dont know...so far id say im going down before you..If they think im a doctor or seer or something they are quite mistaken...If i have a role, and i dont expect to die, i dont drop hints...people thought i was dropping hints all day, while in actuality i might be running intereference for our important roles. The others know im not bad, and i hope they think i have some special role. As if they attack me they will not only not kill a villager that night, but also waste a night and delay their own victory. I dont really want to go down that road right now though...

I mean hey, i dont have a special role
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 04:47 AM   #687
Blade6119
Coordinator

I posted that at 3:22...with mckerney content to let it be im going to guess at 4:45 someone will ask me about it. I wonder how close ill be
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 04:59 AM   #688
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
My friends? From the way things are going it doesn't look like I have any friends.
I know for certain you have at least one friend. Whether or not hes a villager or other i dont know. But i know you were targeted by an assasin on night one and the attack failed due to you being protected by someone...i dont know if that was a villager protect or a wolf protect. And i also am aware of the fact you have no idea you were targeted...ill go into full details of my role later today...figured by putting this out there i can signify to someone(a wolf or our bodyguard) that im not talking BS about any of this
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 05:00 AM   #689
Blade6119
Coordinator

Oh hello raiders, your early...want to chat?
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 05:04 AM   #690
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
I know for certain you have at least one friend. Whether or not hes a villager or other i dont know. But i know you were targeted by an assasin on night one and the attack failed due to you being protected by someone...i dont know if that was a villager protect or a wolf protect. And i also am aware of the fact you have no idea you were targeted...ill go into full details of my role later today...figured by putting this out there i can signify to someone(a wolf or our bodyguard) that im not talking BS about any of this

Old 02-13-2006, 05:05 AM   #691
mckerney
Coordinator

Obviously I'm interested in knowing more about this.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:06 AM   #692
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
LOL, am i right in the fact you didnt know that you should be dead now? For the second game in a row the assasins night one attack failed. I dont even know if whoever protected you knows you were targeted, but by saying you were it should ring a bell in someone head
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 05:16 AM   #693
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
LOL, am i right in the fact you didnt know that you should be dead now? For the second game in a row the assasins night one attack failed. I dont even know if whoever protected you knows you were targeted, but by saying you were it should ring a bell in someone head

You are right, as clearly all of this is news to me, and the fact that you know this is certainly something of interest to me.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:26 AM   #694
Blade6119
Coordinator

technically i dont know someone else protected you...it could have been something in your role that makes you safe from assasin(a weird villager role or a special wolf role)...thats to be fair...but i know you were protected in some mannor.

Ask me some questions and ill answer...im eating some food right now so my mind isnt working too much to post it all myself.
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 05:38 AM   #695
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
technically i dont know someone else protected you...it could have been something in your role that makes you safe from assasin(a weird villager role or a special wolf role)...thats to be fair...but i know you were protected in some mannor.

Ask me some questions and ill answer...im eating some food right now so my mind isnt working too much to post it all myself.

Not sure what questions I'd ask you right now being my brain is dead at 5:36, so that will have to wait for tomorrow. I can tell you I have no special role that can protect me at all.
Old 02-13-2006, 05:45 AM   #696
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Not sure what questions I'd ask you right now being my brain is dead at 5:36, so that will have to wait for tomorrow. I can tell you I have no special role that can protect me at all.
Fair enough, have a good night then...ill be around here for another 2-3 hours if anyone stops in...I will have very limited availability tomorrow with both a Calculus and Mirco Economics test tomorrow...so ideally id like to do some of this now
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 05:47 AM   #697
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, tomorrow is today i guess....pulling an all nighter studying for both tests so this is a nice distraction in between readin
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 05:52 AM   #698
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I can tell you I have no special role that can protect me at all.
Once you hear my what i know, you should understand their is a role where a personal invincible to assasin makes sense...i forget which guy it is(I read, dont remember most of it...know a lot of basics, not much depth)...but there is a role i had you pegged for after learning the assasin's attack failed and ardent not mentioning it in the night action.
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 06:08 AM   #699
Blade6119
Coordinator

I just realized i cant spell...like at all(well, not when its 5 AM in the morning)....i hate not really supposed to be able to edit posts...
Demotivation
Old 02-13-2006, 06:18 AM   #700
Blade6119
Coordinator

and hoops shows up...if hoops leaves this alone ill be stunned...come on hoops, lets dance
Demotivation