Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #451
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
alrighty then...i say we have an unobstructed run on whoever says they wont be around tomorrow too!
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #452
J23
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Sweet. I guess he did have a role Autumn!
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 PM   #453
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
Because of your knowledge of the dark arts, you immediately recognize him. This was his role:


The Unhallowed You are a former minister who has fallen and become a servant of the red death. You appear to be a minister in every normal way, and if followed at night by the Detective, he will see you studying the Bible and going to church. You may take kill or corrupt actions as your group sees fit.
__________________
Check out my two current weekly Magic columns!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #454
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
well, that's a pretty sweet result
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #455
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
dola, am i missing it somewhere, or is there not a post describing the servant roles?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #456
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Now do we think another wolf came to his support late.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:16 PM   #457
dzilla77
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2011
Well, we got a servant, but that doesn't bode well for me.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #458
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
AWESOME okay Danny spill it! I sense you knew something but wasn't sure, yet you pushesd for it TWICE. How did you KNOW that?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #459
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
I almost wanted to switch back to j23 because feeling guilty, but, hell yeah.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #460
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I'd like to say I an that good, but that was at least 90 percent luck, and maybe 100 percent. Either way, woot!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #461
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Somebody can come out and say they had the best gut call ever or something, but it seems to me we just got very lucky. I was pushing not to lynch him, so I know I'll get the squinty eye for that, but I stand by the idea that it's not smart to lynch people who can't reveal.

That is part of the reason I thought he was a wolf. Try to get a bandwagon going on a villager to ensure a wolf survives and it is convenient for a wolf, in my eyes, to disappear as I stated an important villager should find a way to check at least to ensure they aren't killed holding key info.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #462
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Okay because it was your repeated pushes and the fact that J23 came back and started talking that made me switch for sure.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #463
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'd like to say I an that good, but that was at least 90 percent luck, and maybe 100 percent. Either way, woot!

What did you see tha tmade you suspect though? I can't imagine he posted enough to leave us much evidence, but it would be sweet if he did.

Clearly he was part of a gropu then. I suspect some may be lone wolves, but we can expect his mate(s) at least knew he was going down.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:21 PM   #464
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
AWESOME okay Danny spill it! I sense you knew something but wasn't sure, yet you pushesd for it TWICE. How did you KNOW that?

Being somewhat new to this, are there any actions that you can do during that day that would give someone to know this, other than them fake revealing?
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:22 PM   #465
mckerney
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Nice.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #466
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
thomkal votes dubb 83
dzilla votes ntn 84
ntn votes mauboy 88
narc votes mrbug 105
autumn votes J23 116
EF votes danny 117
jackal votes danny 123
bhlloy votes dubb 125
commo votes bhlloy 127
hoops votes mauboy 129
sndvls votes jackal 141
lathum votes danny 142
narc unvotes mrbug 154
narc votes jackal 154
mauboy votes lathum 164
narc unvotes jackal 167
narc votes lathum 167
dubb votes lathum 170
saldana votes dubb 171
saldana unvotes dubb 173
zinto votes J23 178
jackal unvotes danny 199
jackal votes bhlloy 199
J23 votes bhlloy 212
Sndvls unvotes Jackal 213
mckerney votes bhlloy 222
Sndvls votes J23 225
CF votes mauboy 233
grammaticus votes ntn 236
saldana votes J23 242
mrbug votes CF 244
ntn unvotes mauboy 248
ntn votes bhlloy 248
dubb unvotes lathum 249
dubb votes bhlloy 249
mauboy unvotes lathum 250
mauboy votes dubb 250
chief rum votes mauboy 254
((bhlloy reveals as keeper)) 275
bhlloy unvotes dubb 275
bhlloy votes mauboy 275
jackal unvotes bhlloy 281
jackal votes mauboy 283
ef unvotes danny 287
ef votes mauboy 287
jackal unvotes mauboy 296
jackal votes J23 296
danny votes ntn 297
CF unvotes mauboy 306
CF votes J23 306
Lahtum unvotes danny 310
lathum votes J23 310
commo unvotes bhlloy 318
mckerney unvotes bhlloy 329
mckerney votes mauboy 329
commo votes ntn 334
J23 unvotes bhalloy 352
J23 votes mauboy 354
bhlloy unvotes mauboy 357
bhlloy votes ntn 357
mauboy unvotes dubb 361
mauboy votes ntn 361
j23 unvotes mauboy 364
j23 votes ntn 364
dzilla unvotes ntn 377
dubb unvotes bhlloy 386
RA votes ntn 390
CF unvotes J23 393
CF votes ntn 393
dubb votes J23 400
autumn unvotes J23
autumn votes ntn
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #467
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
dzilla's vote on J23 looks very very bad, knowing that there was all that time to untie it. That really smells like a wolf putting a wolf forward and then panicking and realizing he's put his teammate in danger and trying to justify moving his vote off. I've fallen victim to that before and I've seen it happen a few more times as well.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #468
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Well I think Danny is definitely villager now.
I would HOPE I am clear now too for that. Autumn I think. And Raiders.

There MIGHT be a wolf on ntn down there hoping for some later trust and now kicking himself.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #469
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Given how routinely wolves lay a wolf-wolf vote early in games nowadays, I don't think this says anything for Mauboy. It would look good for bhlloy if we didn't already know about him ;-)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #470
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
sorry, I meant dzilla's vote off ntn, although knowing he didn't actually put the vote on anybody else after that is also pretty bad looking.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #471
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Being somewhat new to this, are there any actions that you can do during that day that would give someone to know this, other than them fake revealing?

NOt really. Scans like that are typically NOT day actions or anytime actions. Usually it's finding out something after lynch deadline and finding comething out after night deadline. Almost NEVER just arbitrarily during the middle of the day. BUt this is a game with lots of items and extra rules, so there is no telling what is in there.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #472
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I don't think anyone is ever clear. I think it's clear I was a villager today, but i or you could just as easily be a wolf tomorrow
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #473
dzilla77
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
dzilla's vote on J23 looks very very bad, knowing that there was all that time to untie it. That really smells like a wolf putting a wolf forward and then panicking and realizing he's put his teammate in danger and trying to justify moving his vote off. I've fallen victim to that before and I've seen it happen a few more times as well.

Just to be clear I unvoted ntn, but did not vote J23. I did not vote anybody.

And yes, while it does make me look bad, I am emphatically not a wolf. If I was, I would have voted J23 to make it much more difficult to lynch ntn.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:29 PM   #474
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
Just to be clear I unvoted ntn, but did not vote J23. I did not vote anybody.

And yes, while it does make me look bad, I am emphatically not a wolf. If I was, I would have voted J23 to make it much more difficult to lynch ntn.

Unless J23 is a wolf too ;-)
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #475
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I don't think anyone is ever clear. I think it's clear I was a villager today, but i or you could just as easily be a wolf tomorrow

This, especially when it seems we may be having one, possibly more worst case, switching over a night. That said who ever can convert people back should be focusing on the villagers today in the future.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #476
bhlloy
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
I put the first vote on him but had no real reason to (which I stated when I placed the vote).

Not sure why the rest of the run started.

This just looks so terrible, given the context. You have to at least see that, no?

Sal and Dubb are the other two doing some subtle hinting/asking why we are putting ntn forward as a candidate late on when there were still enough votes to switch to J23. If I'm a wolf, that's exactly how I'm playing it.

I think our list of candidates tomorrow has to start there. I'm also somewhat interested in grammaticus who potentially put a trust vote on ntn when he was in very little danger and then didn't check in for the rest of the day.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #477
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
NOt really. Scans like that are typically NOT day actions or anytime actions. Usually it's finding out something after lynch deadline and finding comething out after night deadline. Almost NEVER just arbitrarily during the middle of the day. BUt this is a game with lots of items and extra rules, so there is no telling what is in there.

Does using my brilliant mind count?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #478
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Bholly, if I was a wolf I would have nailed NtN to the cross. I expect the surviving wolf/wolves did exactly that. No chance I miss that opportunity to join the COT. If I'm a wolf then I am playing the Danny role today.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:34 PM   #479
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
I've been here most of the evening.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #480
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Given how routinely wolves lay a wolf-wolf vote early in games nowadays, I don't think this says anything for Mauboy. It would look good for bhlloy if we didn't already know about him ;-)

I swear, every single time I put a somewhat late vote on a wolf it always ends up "not saying anything about me.." to some people.

I agree to a point - but my vote was mostly self defense - If I voted for j23 I would have possibly created a scenario in which people continue to vote for me and make it me vs J23. I somewhat helped manipulate the vote so that ntn's name stayed out there a bit longer, which in the end, did help the vote.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #481
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Some interesting posts before the deadline.



After moving off of Bhlloy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Vote J23

NtN wolf or not should be able to play. We kill the poor guy off early every time.


Seems like he was really pushing us away, the question is does a wolf make it so obvious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
can anyone give me any kind of explanation about where NTN came from as a candidate...this has been a rather bizarre run

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
so people felt good about mau, and people felt good about bholloy...bholloy revealed, so instead of going to mau, a whole boatload of people pulled NTN out of no where...i'll be back in a bit...need to go look up the definintion of "bandwagon"...i know i will be looking at the people that started that run tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
so why not mau

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
really not liking a run on a guy that said he wouldnt be back before deadline...this just feels very wrong...i was already thinking that the ratio in this game would be different than others because of the chance that we can all resist the night kill...the fact that a run got put together that quickly really doesnt sit well with me
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #482
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
This, especially when it seems we may be having one, possibly more worst case, switching over a night. That said who ever can convert people back should be focusing on the villagers today in the future.

excellent points.
Tomorrow I think I'd rather lay off the ntn voters and concentrate on the rest. This is important info to keep track of for sure. Love the converting people back idea. Forgot we had one of those. (that too lazy to read the rules thing again)
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #483
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
But all that being the case if it is going to be me-sal tomorrow then the line to vote him starts right behind me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #484
dzilla77
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
This just looks so terrible, given the context. You have to at least see that, no?

Sal and Dubb are the other two doing some subtle hinting/asking why we are putting ntn forward as a candidate late on when there were still enough votes to switch to J23. If I'm a wolf, that's exactly how I'm playing it.

I think our list of candidates tomorrow has to start there. I'm also somewhat interested in grammaticus who potentially put a trust vote on ntn when he was in very little danger and then didn't check in for the rest of the day.

I do see it and admitted it as such. As lucky as it was to get ntn, it was equally as unlucky for me to vote him and then switch off.

Again, you can lynch me, but you will be getting a villager.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:37 PM   #485
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
I swear, every single time I put a somewhat late vote on a wolf it always ends up "not saying anything about me.." to some people.

I agree to a point - but my vote was mostly self defense - If I voted for j23 I would have possibly created a scenario in which people continue to vote for me and make it me vs J23. I somewhat helped manipulate the vote so that ntn's name stayed out there a bit longer, which in the end, did help the vote.

Sorry, I was referring to NTN's vote on you early in the day.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #486
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Keep in mind the wolves knew NtN was a wolf and had the opportunity to manipulate that and get a good vote in. I think giving them a pass tomorrow is a poor play since I not only suspect there were wolves in that run but I also suspect the conversion, if there is one, will be coming from that pool.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #487
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
oic, I should have read more closely.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:40 PM   #488
hoopsguy
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Chicago
Sure looks to me like we got the cunning, so I would expect that the late votes putting him in harms way are pretty good indicators of Lightbringers.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #489
Thomkal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Surfside Beach,SC USA
wow that was quite lucky for us-given that the odds were so much against us getting a Servant on Day 1. I think they definitely will try to convert a replacement tonight, probably from the ntndeacon voters, so we should keep that in mind going forward.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:42 PM   #490
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Keep in mind the wolves knew NtN was a wolf and had the opportunity to manipulate that and get a good vote in. I think giving them a pass tomorrow is a poor play since I not only suspect there were wolves in that run but I also suspect the conversion, if there is one, will be coming from that pool.

I'm not so sure about this though. The run started kind of late and happened extremely quick. If anyone switched to NTN and was a wolf the only person I'd suspect is Autumn.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #491
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
Agree, dzilla and autumn are the most suspicious based on vote activity. Of course there are other things to look at too.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:46 PM   #492
J23
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Bholly, if I was a wolf I would have nailed NtN to the cross. I expect the surviving wolf/wolves did exactly that. No chance I miss that opportunity to join the COT. If I'm a wolf then I am playing the Danny role today.

I'm not sure you play the Danny role given that the village knows there's a high chance of conversion. Especially putting your cunning out there.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #493
dzilla77
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Keep in mind the wolves knew NtN was a wolf and had the opportunity to manipulate that and get a good vote in. I think giving them a pass tomorrow is a poor play since I not only suspect there were wolves in that run but I also suspect the conversion, if there is one, will be coming from that pool.

Not all wolves may have been able to communicate with each other or possibly even know of the others existence.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #494
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I'm not sure you play the Danny role given that the village knows there's a high chance of conversion. Especially putting your cunning out there.

I made the late switch to kill Sndvls, the cunning, in the HP game. Had I not switched he wouldn't thane been lynched. I switched minutes before the deadline. Everyone said "no way a wolf would so that to the cunning.". Another wolf didn't die in a Saldana hosted game for like 3 more freakin games. So yes I would have played Danny.

Don't lynch me for b/c you think I am a crappy wolf. I have never been such a thing.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #495
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
Not all wolves may have been able to communicate with each other or possibly even know of the others existence.

If that is the case then you are aguing we should just throw the vote record completely out? No thanks.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:54 PM   #496
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Agree, dzilla and autumn are the most suspicious based on vote activity. Of course there are other things to look at too.

It's perfectly valid, certainly my vote was the classic meaningless pile on at the last second.

However ... in all honesty if I was a wolf I'd stay right where I was, which I wouldn't have caught flak for, and hope against all hope that someone screws up and ties things. There would have been a decent chance of that, and I wouldn't have moved and ruined that.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:57 PM   #497
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
If that is the case then you are aguing we should just throw the vote record completely out? No thanks.

I don't think that's what he's arguing, but certainly we have to keep it in perspective. For all we know he had one wolf mate, who wasn't even on tonight. We don't want to put blinders on.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #498
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
FWIW I read NtN as only being able to fool the detective, who would only catch him on the night he made a kill anyway. Not sure I would call that "cunning."
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #499
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Six pages of stuff to read when I get home is crazy. Even more crazy that we got a wolf on day one.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #500
dzilla77
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
If that is the case then you are aguing we should just throw the vote record completely out? No thanks.

If (when?) I am lynched tomorrow, you will be throwing out the voting records, because I am villager.

Anyhow, going to bed. I am sure I will wake to several votes tomorrow. So be it.
dzilla77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.