Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #1401
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

You are all in a celebratory mood, as you have finally nabbed a traiot errr traitor!

Maybe there is a chance after all! If we can get one, we can get the rest of them!

You are all jumping around and cheering around! Randy The Macho Man Savage seems a little reserved, as he seems to be shadowing The Honky Tonk Man (JAG). He seems to be so concentrating on the Elvis impersonator that he doesn't see The Warlord (Autumn) sneak up behind him.

The Warlord taps on his shoulder. When Savage turns toward him, The Warlord unleashes a savage chop blow to the side of The Macho Man's head! Savage's sunglasses go flying as he takes a faltering step back. Suddenly he is being pulled along toward the ropes! Before he can do anything about it, The Warlord has thrown him out of the ring!

Randy The Macho Man Savage (DaddyTorgo) was the Bodyguard!

The Honky Tonk Man, Ted The Million Dollar Man (path12), and Jimmy Superfly Snuka (Lathum) stare at The Warlord in shock.

The large wrestler steps up in front of them and grabs the ring mic. His tag team partner, The Barbarian (bulletsponge), and The American Dream Dusty Rhodes (murrayyyyy) gather behind him as he raises his hands to the crowd for silence.

"We have won!" he screams into the mic. "This ring and this circuit is ours! And there is nothing YOU--" (points at the other wrestlers), "YOU--" points at the fans--"or especially YOU!"--points at the box where Vince McMahon is watching--"can do about it anymore."

The Warlord turns to his cohorts in crime, his fellow WCW traitors, and says, "Let's finish this!"

He and The Barbarian jump back to the ropes and then are flying forward! They both jump in the air, the mat reverberating underneath their powerful lunges, and kick their legs out at Snuka and Honky Tonk! The training partners both catch blows to their heads and are thrown back to the ropes!

The American Dream grabs Honky Tonk and pitches him over the ropes! Snuka jumps up to charge him, but just before he reaches him, The Barbarian runs over and delivers a crushing blow to the back of Snuka's neck! Superfly crumples to the ground. The Barbarian nudges him off the side of the ring and now he is out, too!

The Honky Tonk Man (JAG) and Jimmy Superfly Snuka (Lathum) were the Training Partners!

DiBiase attacks his nemesis The American Dream, but The Warlord intercepts him, taking the blow to his chest. DiBiase sees he is outnumbered. Dusty Rhodes points at him and says, "Now, it's time for you and me!"

DiBiase starts shaking his head and backing away.

"Hell no! As much as I get paid--and I get paid a LOT--it's not worth this!", he says. He steps to the side of the ring, steps through the ropes and then jumps off the ring!

Ted The Million Dollar Man DiBiase (path12) was a Generic Wrestler!

The traitors have won the game and will take the Royal Rumble title and glory to the not so fledgling anymore WCW!

Congratulations to the TRAITORS:

Autumn (The Warlord)
murrayyyyy (The American Dream Dusty Rhodes)
bulletsponge (The Barbarian)
britrock88 (Rick The Model Martel)

and

Danny (Andre The Giant)--the Cultist!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #1402
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Yeah - I knew Autumn was the cunning, that's not a surprise.

guess we would have been just fine lynching murayyyy there also.

Shit game village - talk about bad luck.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #1403
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Th last three wrestlers will also fight it out here to end the Royal Rumble, and give us a Rumble champ.

The strongest will attack the weakest until there is only one left.

Autumn has 10 HPs, bulletsponge has 7 HPs, and murrayyyyy has 4 HPs.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #1404
Autumn
Head Coach

Jesus, you guys made me sweat this.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #1405
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Yeah - I knew Autumn was the cunning, that's not a surprise.

guess we would have been just fine lynching murayyyy there also.

Shit game village - talk about bad luck.

Not really. I was trying to get you to lynch Murray. He was our brutal, and we would have won yesterday if you'd lynched him. I thought I was being pretty obvious about protecting him, but not obvious enough I guess.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #1406
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Oh yeah...

Autumn was the Cunning, as DT figured.

murrayyyyy was the Brutal. If murrayyyyy had been lynched yesterday instead of britrock, the village would have lost last night, not today.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #1407
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Th last three wrestlers will also fight it out here to end the Royal Rumble, and give us a Rumble champ.

The strongest will attack the weakest until there is only one left.

Autumn has 10 HPs, bulletsponge has 7 HPs, and murrayyyyy has 4 HPs.

You boys have really helped me out. But it's time to separate the boys from the men. And we're going to do it with my fists.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #1408
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

YES!

Wolf
Old 02-28-2013, 10:32 AM   #1409
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
You boys have really helped me out. But it's time to separate the boys from the men. And we're going to do it with my fists.

im going to kick you thru a glass window partner, dont take it personally
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #1410
Autumn
Head Coach

Barbarian, you're the only wrestler dumb enough to think there's windows around a wrestling ring. How about you climb up on the ropes and see if you can stick your head out. I'll give you a boost.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:33 AM   #1411
path12
Coordinator

Sigh. Good game you wolfy bastards.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:36 AM   #1412
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, I decided on a suicide mission to try to get votes yesterday as I have my kill on DT when he semi-revealed. I didn't read anywhere that the bodyguard could prevent me taking him with me.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #1413
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, I had bulletsponge figured out for today and figured murrayyyyy was the brutal, but of course it was too late. Figures in the game where I'm a wolf saldana scans two wolves and in the game I'm a villager, he scans the two bad guys who scan good.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 AM   #1414
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

We figured it out 1 day to late
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 AM   #1415
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, poor Saldana. I felt kind of bad for him. I really lucked into him having to reveal, and then egged him on a bit to make sure he'd scan me.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:40 AM   #1416
Autumn
Head Coach

Not to toot my horn, but I was actively trying to get you guys to figure out I was cunning once NTN got lynched. We had a shot to win the whole game, if Chubby had gone down in the ring the first time, and so then we decided to make a play at getting the brutal lynched. I feel like if I had decided to stay looking good for the long-run I could have gotten a couple more days out of it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #1417
Autumn
Head Coach

You guys really screwed us u with that triple reveal that night. I knew we'd have a reveal, chances were, but I was hoping for just one.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #1418
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Thanks for the game Chief, was fun to play again.

See you guys in another year and a half
Old 02-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #1419
Autumn
Head Coach

Lathum, noooooooooooo!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #1420
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

By the way Danny, I was the one who didn't vote for you(Brit didn't vote). I tried my hardest to convince them that you were the Cultist because I would have voted for Brit as a villager D2 also and you pulled votes away.

Oh well, not a bad run for my first try at this... Now it's time to beat up Autumn.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #1421
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes, we really would have been in good shape if I'd listened to Murrray. He had Danny pegged, but I'm too scared of Danny to take that chance. Imagine if we'd had two "cleared" bad guys in the game, lol.

Fair warning to everybody. In Murray's first game as a wolf he played better than I ever have. So watch out.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #1422
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum, noooooooooooo!

Werent you just saying you can't stand playing with me?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #1423
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Nah, you guys all did well in my opinion. Well played.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #1424
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Werent you just saying you can't stand playing with me?

No, I was saying that you're very tough to play against. So can't stand it in the good way.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #1425
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Nah, you guys all did well in my opinion. Well played.

JAG, what made you go with Britrock yesterday over Murray?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #1426
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINALE ROUND ONE

Autumn reaches over the side of the ring. What is he grabbing for? Is that... It is! It's a folding chair!

Before murrayyyyy can react, Autumn brings the chair crashing down on his back! murrayyyyy falls to the ground with a big thud!

bulletsponge was ready to attack as well, but it is clear that murrayyyyy is stunned and this is the end of the round.

murrayyyyy is down to 1 HP and is Finishable.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #1427
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The night we all had to reveal really urt us, me and Jag were coasting and everything with us was basically a 2-1. I was actually quite surprised we got that far into the game before getting pressure.

I whiffed pretty hard on DT, but thems the breaks.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #1428
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Too many uncleared people voting him, I had a feeling we were being nudged towards the brutal or a villager for an end game play. I couldn't get over my distrust of brit most of the day, too many things involving him made me uneasy.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #1429
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
You guys really screwed us u with that triple reveal that night.

One of the 2 times we had PMs going crazy was that night. The other was last night when the pack turned on Brit and we kept arguing over not switching votes.

Does Chief have some special 500 PM box? I was deleting mine way too often.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #1430
Autumn
Head Coach

That reveal really worked for you guys though. We couldn't counter it without revealing two of us. And without it, it would have been easy to keep you guys in the mix as suspects. Especially if Lathum continued to insist on voting me and fighting Chubby ;-)

Though I guess it cost you a block as i probably would have pushed JAG as a night kill that night.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #1431
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Awe crap...

Old 02-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #1432
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Too many uncleared people voting him, I had a feeling we were being nudged towards the brutal or a villager for an end game play. I couldn't get over my distrust of brit most of the day, too many things involving him made me uneasy.

That's ironic. I was trying to make you feel you were getting nudged to the brutal, but by me! I guess I overestimated how much you would suspect me over Chubby, Path and company.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #1433
Autumn
Head Coach

There's no way a man like you can win the Rumble, Rhodes. This fight's for warriors, not women.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #1434
Autumn
Head Coach

You guys saved yourself that night too -- our plan was to do a last minute switch to Murray and off him ourselves, but once Lathum moved we couldn't pull it off. Murray couldn't self-vote in these rules, or else we'd have had it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #1435
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
The night we all had to reveal really urt us, me and Jag were coasting and everything with us was basically a 2-1. I was actually quite surprised we got that far into the game before getting pressure.

I whiffed pretty hard on DT, but thems the breaks.

I wrote it up as 2 experienced guys doing what they should(instead of partners). Autumn was saying the same thing you guys would say the next day when we ran scenarios every night. So I was the one going well if everyone says we should do this, then don't do it. Do the last thing they would expect.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #1436
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINALE ROUND TWO

Autumn gets first crack at murrayyyyy. He lifts him up and puts him in a Bearhug! murrayyyyy struggles against it! At first, he is unable to fight it, but gradually, his great girth becomes too much for Autumn to keep up, and he wriggles out of it!

murrayyyyy survives for another round.

Meanwhile, bulletsponge refuses to remain by the side anymore. He attacks Autumn! But Autumn is wise to it, and he dances out of the way! bulletsponge's roundhouse swing flies through this air and catches nothing!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #1437
Autumn
Head Coach

Looks like it's you and me, partner.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #1438
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Shame that I was right about my D2 analysis, but didn't pursue it after Zinto came up good.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #1439
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
There's no way a man like you can win the Rumble, Rhodes. This fight's for warriors, not women.

And I, the Warrior am the true warrior!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #1440
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, you caught a number of damning votes that luckily never caught on. I was pretty flagrant about protecting Brit earlier in the game too, figuring I could afford it.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #1441
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

wait... i barbarian, more warrior than you.

jeez i cant even keep my name right

ps this is the 2hnd time ive won as a wolf
Old 02-28-2013, 10:57 AM   #1442
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINALE ROUND THREE

Autumn jumps on murrayyyyy again! And this time he hits! He has raked murrayyyyy's eyes! Murrayyyyy grabs at this eyes and tries to back away. He is unable to stop Autumn from grabbing him by the shoulder and vaulting him over the ropes!

The American Dream Dusty Rhodes has been eliminated!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #1443
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Looks like it's you and me, partner.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #1444
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
And I, the Warrior am the true warrior!

Skinning cats to make your outfit doesn't make you a warrior, Barbarian. I've been pulling your dead weight for years. But now I'm going to throw it out of the ring.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:58 AM   #1445
Autumn
Head Coach

Did someone say something?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #1446
Autumn
Head Coach

I also thought we were doomed when we screwed up that last minute switch to Lathum.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #1447
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

FINALE ROUND THREE (Continued)

Autumn's finishing move on murrayyyyyy leaves him exposed again to bulletsponge, who charges him from behind! This time he delivers a crushing blow to Autumn's back! Autumn is flying forward to the ropes!

Autumn rebounds back toward bulletsponge, who grabs him and picks him up upside down! With the slow gathering momentum of an unstoppable train, bulletsponge falls back and suplexes Autumn onto the mat! Oh, collosal hit!

Old 02-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #1448
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Well I've only been hit with 2 foreign objects so far... son of a...

Well I can't find any of Rhodes fat ass getting eliminated... Guess it's time for my interview...

Old 02-28-2013, 11:03 AM   #1449
Autumn
Head Coach

You'll pay for that, Barbarian.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:04 AM   #1450
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I also thought we were doomed when we screwed up that last minute switch to Lathum.

Was that the same night that we were worried because you had been scanned and we hadn't killed you?