Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-23-2015, 07:08 PM   #1
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Pro Strategy Football 2015 - now on iOS!

The 2015 versions of Pro Strategy Football are on the Apple Store!

Non-Career

Career

Enjoy!

Pro Strategy Football is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
FBPro
College Starter

Got career!!
GM Tennessee Titans FOWL 2020-2025
FBPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 08:29 PM   #3
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

Whoo Hoo
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:26 PM   #4
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2015, 08:39 PM   #5
Flasch186
Coordinator

on Android

there is some terrible AI use of timeouts at the end of the games.
also, the overtime is a bit botched. I missed a FG and for some reasno the other team kicked off to me thereafter.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 09:02 PM   #6
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
on Android

also, the overtime is a bit botched. I missed a FG and for some reasno the other team kicked off to me thereafter.

Thanks, I'll look into those. When the AI was calling bad timeouts, can you give me some more information (were they leading, did they have the ball, etc, and are you saying they used too many or failed to call timeouts)?

thanks!
Old 11-27-2015, 09:10 PM   #7
PilotMan
Head Coach

I had a situation where I had a fg blocked and it resulted in the other team kicking off and me getting the ball back. It was a 4th quarter deal, 3rd blocked fg against me, but it was in the snow and bad weather so that had to account for some of it.

edit, android version, not ios, sorry.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 11-27-2015 at 09:10 PM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 11:24 PM   #8
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I had a situation where I had a fg blocked and it resulted in the other team kicking off and me getting the ball back. It was a 4th quarter deal, 3rd blocked fg against me, but it was in the snow and bad weather so that had to account for some of it.

I found a bug I can duplicate where this happens if the play happened on the last play of the quarter. Do you recall whether the FG was blocked on the last play of the quarter?

I have family here this weekend, but I'll work on these Sunday or at least start Monday.

Thanks for letting me know, guys.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:15 AM   #9
Flasch186
Coordinator

They were calling timeouts after incomplete passes... When one wouldn't be needed to stop the clock. Or they would call them when they were way up so wouldn't want to stop the clock.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 11-28-2015, 10:12 AM   #10
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
They were calling timeouts after incomplete passes... When one wouldn't be needed to stop the clock. Or they would call them when they were way up so wouldn't want to stop the clock.

Thanks for great detail! I think I must have accidentally swapped the logic there, where it's making the decision as if it's the other team.

Thanks!
Old 12-06-2015, 04:04 PM   #11
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Names Editor for Pro Strategy Football

I've nearly completed the Names Editor for my football apps! I plan on submitting an update this week, after I finish this, fix a few bugs, and possibly add a few more features.

Here's a screenshot of the editor in action. I'll create a video once I'm finished. You can use left/right arrows to help you streamline editing all the names, and you can change the team name, abbreviation, and all your players.
Attached Images
File Type: png editing_washington_2.png (118.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: png editing_seattle_2.png (113.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 12-06-2015, 04:57 PM   #12
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Threads merged.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:11 PM   #13
Bobble
College Prospect

I have the career version and am enjoying it. Couple of things:

1. I had a version of the timeout bug. It's the end of the half, 4th down at the 1. I have the ball. The opposing team calls timeout. I call a play. It asks me if I really want to go for it on 4th. I say yes. It says time is expired. A little embarrassing for me at the post-game press conference, I can tell you.

2. I feel like the ball goes to your primary receiver too often. My guy never seems to check down to someone else.

3. Similarly, if I keep throwing to or running the same guy, does the AI know to focus on that? I haven't paid enough attention to see this myself.

4. For career, pretty much everyone on my team was either age 24 or 28. Would like to have seen realistic ages.

5. Why no real o-line or d-line? Feels a little cheesy to massively upgrade my entire o-line with one draft pick.

6. On the Scout screen, I would like to be able to toggle between ratings and season stats (and maybe career stats for that matter).
Bobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #14
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Hey, Bobble!

I'm sorry about the problems, and I'm going to work on the timeouts issue right after I finish the editor (which is almost done). So far, it seems to be only when the AI calls timeouts (but doesn't really). When people call timeouts, they actually work, right?

I'll see if I can get in more randomness on the actual receiver, too, although time is really squeezed now.

The AI does notice if you keep calling the same plays and adjusts, and it should start keying or double-teaming the man. Let me know if it doesn't. BTW, of my top priorities for next year (wanted to do it this year, but my real job has been crazy) is to add fatigue and stamina, along with the ability to shuffle your roster.

Oh, man, the ages in the career - what a horrible mistake! A friend helped me with that, and neither of us noticed we'd done that. I can try to put out an updated league in the next update.

Yeah, another thing I want to do for 2016 is add individual linemen, but that's going to be a lot of work - but it needs to be done.

I like the idea (a lot!) of toggling game and season (and career?) stats. That'll be a bit of work, too, but I'm adding it to my growing list.

Thanks, and I'll post an update when the next update is ready with the editor and timeouts fix.

thanks!
Old 12-09-2015, 06:58 PM   #15
SlyBelle1
High School Varsity

Hello, been enjoying the game...but one thing I have noticed though is teams taken very long field game attempts in upper 60's to 70 yard ranges...they always miss as I would expect and I am now much closer to scoring myself.
SlyBelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 06:59 PM   #16
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyBelle1 View Post
Hello, been enjoying the game...but one thing I have noticed though is teams taken very long field game attempts in upper 60's to 70 yard ranges...they always miss as I would expect and I am now much closer to scoring myself.

Thanks - ugh, that is crazy! Let me look into that. I'm focusing on the editor and a bug with AI timeouts, but I'll see if I can get a FG fix in for this update, too.

Thanks!
Old 12-10-2015, 07:49 AM   #17
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Strategy Football View Post
Hey, Bobble!

I'm sorry about the problems, and I'm going to work on the timeouts issue right after I finish the editor (which is almost done). So far, it seems to be only when the AI calls timeouts (but doesn't really). When people call timeouts, they actually work, right?

I'll see if I can get in more randomness on the actual receiver, too, although time is really squeezed now.

The AI does notice if you keep calling the same plays and adjusts, and it should start keying or double-teaming the man. Let me know if it doesn't. BTW, of my top priorities for next year (wanted to do it this year, but my real job has been crazy) is to add fatigue and stamina, along with the ability to shuffle your roster.

Oh, man, the ages in the career - what a horrible mistake! A friend helped me with that, and neither of us noticed we'd done that. I can try to put out an updated league in the next update.

Yeah, another thing I want to do for 2016 is add individual linemen, but that's going to be a lot of work - but it needs to be done.

I like the idea (a lot!) of toggling game and season (and career?) stats. That'll be a bit of work, too, but I'm adding it to my growing list.

Thanks, and I'll post an update when the next update is ready with the editor and timeouts fix.

thanks!

Right, I haven't noted any time when I've called a timeout and had an issue.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:37 PM   #18
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Bobble, I can't seem to duplicate the problem, but I know folks have run into it.

Can you tell me what version you have? Tap on Settings and look down at the lower right of the panel.

Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to duplicate it so I can fix it. I've finished the editor now.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #19
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Trying to duplicate the timeout problem, folks, so any more information would be great, such as "did you have quarter length set to anything less than 15:00" and when it occurred (sounds like late in each half?), etc.

thanks! I've finished the editor, now want to fix any bugs.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:11 PM   #20
Flasch186
Coordinator

Honestly the timeout logic seems whacked. When the other team was leading I drove down the field and scored a touchdown and the other team, the defending team called a timeout after I'd just scored a td... What? I'm playing straight career, default settings, as the jags, hardcore mode.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-10-2015, 08:17 PM   #21
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Honestly the timeout logic seems whacked. When the other team was leading I drove down the field and scored a touchdown and the other team, the defending team called a timeout after I'd just scored a td... What? I'm playing straight career, default settings, as the jags, hardcore mode.

Thanks, Flasch. I'm looking at these bugs right now:
- crazy timeout logic by the AI
- AI timeouts not actually being taken when they say they are (I can't seem to duplicate this)
- fix the FG logic
- fix the tackle sounds
- fix the arrow buttons on Career Leading Teams
- at least one player has said that "Sim Rest of the Game" crashes on defense. I thought I'd fixed that
- look at the AI PAT attempts, may occasionally be going for two from the 15?
- look into spreading completed passes out more than just the primary receiver
Old 12-10-2015, 09:21 PM   #22
Bobble
College Prospect

Quote:
Bobble, I can't seem to duplicate the problem, but I know folks have run into it.

Can you tell me what version you have? Tap on Settings and look down at the lower right of the panel.

Meanwhile, I'll keep trying to duplicate it so I can fix it. I've finished the editor now.

Sure, v. 20151115.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:46 AM   #23
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Trying to duplicate the timeout problem, folks, so any more information would be great, such as "did you have quarter length set to anything less than 15:00" and when it occurred (sounds like late in each half?), etc.

thanks! I've finished the editor, now want to fix any bugs.

Just played the one game so far (looks very impressive btw)

Had two extraordinarily long AI FG attempts (65 yds plus) and the AI called a TO to stop the clock with somethng like 3 seconds left in Q1. Then and again so did I the play before as I'd saved the game the day before and restarted, and didn't quickly pick up it wasn't Q2

15 minute quarters, casual mode, career play.
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:12 PM   #24
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Thanks, Alex. Was the AI on offense or defense?

Ah, I haven't tested casual mode, silly me!!

Others who have the timeout problem - AI on offense or defense or both? And which level - casual or hard core?

I'm looking into it tonight and tomorrow, planning (hoping?) to fix the FG and timeouts issues this weekend.

thanks!
Old 12-11-2015, 09:56 PM   #25
Flasch186
Coordinator

Defense IIRC and hardcore

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #26
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
on Android

Ok, I'm hearing a pattern here. It seems that occasionally after one team misses a FG, the other team then kicks off. I'm looking into that, thanks.
Old 12-12-2015, 01:17 AM   #27
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Hey guys, just curious, you guys that have this issue, do you know if you were asking the computer for advice any just before the issue?
Old 12-12-2015, 07:15 AM   #28
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thanks, Alex. Was the AI on offense or defense?

Ah, I haven't tested casual mode, silly me!!

Others who have the timeout problem - AI on offense or defense or both? And which level - casual or hard core?

I'm looking into it tonight and tomorrow, planning (hoping?) to fix the FG and timeouts issues this weekend.

thanks!

The AI was on defense when it called the TO. No excuse for me though!

One request - could you add an confirmation box for idiots like me that hit the sim game button by accident instead the coach game button? We won the match as it goes with the sim process, but would have liked to have coached it out.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:19 AM   #29
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
The AI was on defense when it called the TO. No excuse for me though!

One request - could you add an confirmation box for idiots like me that hit the sim game button by accident instead the coach game button? We won the match as it goes with the sim process, but would have liked to have coached it out.

Oh, you mean on the career screen? Yes, I can add that pretty easily. I'll do that this morning.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:54 AM   #30
Flasch186
Coordinator

I think I asked for advice

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-13-2015, 02:38 PM   #31
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post

PilotMan, I know this is long after the fact, but I'm looking through that part of the code, and on the problem FG, do you know if either of these happened?
- it was at the end of a quarter
- the blocked punt was advanced any yardage

Thanks
Old 12-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #32
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quick head's up, everyone. I've found two cases where I know *what* is happening, but I haven't been able to find out *why* - so I haven't been able to fix the timeout bug or the weird "kick off after blocking a fg" bugs yet, but I will.

However, I'm submitting to the Google Play Store and Amazon Store within the hour, and to the Apple Store later tonight or tomorrow night (I have to do a little more for Apple).

Here are the changes in this update:

New Features
- added Editor
- added new Settings option to spread passes around more
- added confirmation dialog if you tap Sim Game in Career
- added blocking and tackling sounds
- improved punt returners

Fixes
- fixed graphics issue with Arizona white jerseys
- improved AI FG logic
- fixed left/right arrows on Season and Career Team Leaders screen
- fixed bug on Tabs defensive screen, crashed when calling "Sim rest of game"
Old 12-14-2015, 10:34 PM   #33
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Update has been submitted to the Apple Store as well. I meant to say that last night.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:11 PM   #34
JimboJ
High School Varsity

Hey thanks very much for adding the names editor! Just want to make sure... If we edit the players names, they won't be overwritten by future patches, right?
JimboJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 07:28 PM   #35
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimboJ View Post
Hey thanks very much for adding the names editor! Just want to make sure... If we edit the players names, they won't be overwritten by future patches, right?

Only your's get overwritten!

No, they'll be safe (they darned well better be, or I goofed)!

I hope you enjoy the update! The iOS one should be approved soon, I'd think.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:14 PM   #36
Flasch186
Coordinator

Nice...when the two bugs are fixed Id say its perfect. Start marketing it like crazy and then start working on next season's release.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-15-2015, 09:21 PM   #37
booradley
High School Varsity

Will there ever be a way to watch a game between 2 CPU- controlled teams, instead of just simming? It's an immersion thing, I guess ...
Old 12-15-2015, 11:47 PM   #38
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by booradley View Post
Will there ever be a way to watch a game between 2 CPU- controlled teams, instead of just simming? It's an immersion thing, I guess ...

I think so. It's on my list of 200+ wish items. I don't think it'll be that hard to get in there.

Quote:
Nice...when the two bugs are fixed Id say its perfect. Start marketing it like crazy and then start working on next season's release.

Thanks, I agree. I'm going to work on those two bugs as I have time (I'll have more time after Christmas). And I hope I can create a few videos and try to locate some review sites, maybe some google or fb ads.

Then I need to think seriously about what direction 2016 should take.

As it is, I'm looking at various options for 2016
- see how feasible it is to now create Windows and Mac versions;
- work on iAPs for some features
- shift focus heavily to player management, such as more flexibility in defining coaches, adding morale, trades, etc
- add some more offensive and defensive options

And I think my top priority needs to be to have it out in August!
Old 12-19-2015, 02:11 PM   #39
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Both updates have been approved by Apple. You can now edit teams and players names, and can change settings to spread passes around more!
Old 12-19-2015, 04:56 PM   #40
Flasch186
Coordinator

The game is very good.

Very good.

On two point conversions can you chk that theyre being spotted at the right place. It was right for me when trying one but it didnt look right for the opp. when they tried one.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-19-2015, 05:48 PM   #41
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
The game is very good.

Very good.

On two point conversions can you chk that theyre being spotted at the right place. It was right for me when trying one but it didnt look right for the opp. when they tried one.

I sure will! I meant to work on that, but I lost track. I'll get that in the next update. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2015, 02:19 AM   #42
AlexB
Pro Starter

Had the 15 yard 2 pt attempt bug yesterday, but didn't make any difference to the way the game panned out.
Old 12-20-2015, 04:08 AM   #43
AlexB
Pro Starter

Last post and this one based on ios with the new patch btw.

Had at least three occasions where I had called a screen pass and the game played out a short pass. The first two times I wasn't 100% sure that either I hadn't accidentally chosen short, but the last time I definitely did, and the pre play screen read screen pass. However the action and the post play screen both said short pass.

As usual, casual mode, with the spread passes option on for reference.
Old 12-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #44
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
Last post and this one based on ios with the new patch btw.

Had at least three occasions where I had called a screen pass and the game played out a short pass. The first two times I wasn't 100% sure that either I hadn't accidentally chosen short, but the last time I definitely did, and the pre play screen read screen pass. However the action and the post play screen both said short pass.

As usual, casual mode, with the spread passes option on for reference.

Oh shoot!! Doggone, I'm very sorry about that. I'll fix that and the PAT bug in the next patch.

Update: I found the problem, it's in my original code, and it's an easy fix, and it can happen in casual or hard core. It was a bone-headed goof, and I can't believe I never noticed it!

I'm going to look into the PAT code some more now.

Last edited by Pro Strategy Football : 12-20-2015 at 01:44 PM.
Old 12-20-2015, 01:59 PM   #45
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
The game is very good.

Very good.

Good news! I found the bug. Your details helped so much, thanks!

I want to thank you, Flasch and AlexB, for helping me improve the game and get rid of pesky bugs. I'm testing these two fixes in hard core and casual. I think this still leaves the timeout bug and the random "kickoff to the other team" issue. I've a few places where it could be happening, but haven't been able to force it yet.

Apple's deadline for submitting is the 22nd, and then they shut down for a week. But I'll test these two fixes and probably just submit this as a minor update tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by Pro Strategy Football : 12-20-2015 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-20-2015, 11:57 PM   #46
AlexB
Pro Starter

It is good fun, and enjoying playing the game on iPad while away from home.

As all the players were 24/28 at the start of the game, I simmed through 10 years to get a better spread of ages in the roster and make drafting more interesting.

The only other two things I've noticed and one suggestion from this:

Individual tackle numbers are too high. Multiple players average 12+ tackles every game over multiple years. Looking at it on a game by game basis, one player always seems to be dominant in tackle numbers. Not sure whether it's the ILB/the guy with best run defense as they are one and the same for me, but it might just be a case of spreading tackles out a bit more like the receptions.

Similarly KO TD returns seem a bit high - league leader had 25 over ten years, and multiple players had TDs in double figures. Gut feel is that is a bit high, need to check RL stats to be sure. Will do so and edit this post!

Edit - yes, way too high! All time leaders have 8 career KR TDs (Josh Cribbs, Leon Washington), next best have 6.
NFL Career Kick Returns for Touchdown Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

10 years simmed history, although actually its only two players that are WAY too high looking at it:
I can't work out quickly how to get a screenshot from my ipad onto this post, so I'll list them instead!
Shirley - 25
Hodgins - 23
Seaman - 10
Wadsworth - 9
3 players with seven career KR TDs

Could live with Seaman & Wadsworth's numbers easy enough, but the 25 & 23 TDs are too many.

Also just noticed that in 10 years there was only one PR TD apparently but noted this has been tweaked in the latest patch

Suggestion: as you draft entire lines rather than individual players, and rosters are not as numerous as in the NFL largely because of this, it makes a difference in the number of rounds needed. In the last two-three rounds I seem to be letting the CPU draft for me just to get throught the draft with no intention of keeping the players on the roster, so maybe reducing the draft to five rounds would be better?

Similarly, maybe drafting a line could cost two picks instead of one? Not sure how this would work in terms of programming, but to be able to upgrade both pass blocking and run blocking by 25% with one pick seems a bit overpowered. Making it cost more to do so might be the answer? However, maybe reducing the draft to five rounds would have the same effect...

Last edited by AlexB : 12-21-2015 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:46 AM   #47
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
It is good fun, and enjoying playing the game on iPad while away from home.

As all the players were 24/28 at the start of the game, I simmed through 10 years to get a better spread of ages in the roster and make drafting more interesting.

The only other two things I've noticed and one suggestion from this:

Individual tackle numbers are too high. Multiple players average 12+ tackles every game over multiple years. Looking at it on a game by game basis, one player always seems to be dominant in tackle numbers. Not sure whether it's the ILB/the guy with best run defense as they are one and the same for me, but it might just be a case of spreading tackles out a bit more like the receptions.

Similarly KO TD returns seem a bit high - league leader had 25 over ten years, and multiple players had TDs in double figures. Gut feel is that is a bit high, need to check RL stats to be sure. Will do so and edit this post!

Edit - yes, way too high! All time leaders have 8 career KR TDs (Josh Cribbs, Leon Washington), next best have 6.
NFL Career Kick Returns for Touchdown Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

10 years simmed history, although actually its only two players that are WAY too high looking at it:
I can't work out quickly how to get a screenshot from my ipad onto this post, so I'll list them instead!
Shirley - 25
Hodgins - 23
Seaman - 10
Wadsworth - 9
3 players with seven career KR TDs

Could live with Seaman & Wadsworth's numbers easy enough, but the 25 & 23 TDs are too many.

Also just noticed that in 10 years there was only one PR TD apparently but noted this has been tweaked in the latest patch

Suggestion: as you draft entire lines rather than individual players, and rosters are not as numerous as in the NFL largely because of this, it makes a difference in the number of rounds needed. In the last two-three rounds I seem to be letting the CPU draft for me just to get throught the draft with no intention of keeping the players on the roster, so maybe reducing the draft to five rounds would be better?

Similarly, maybe drafting a line could cost two picks instead of one? Not sure how this would work in terms of programming, but to be able to upgrade both pass blocking and run blocking by 25% with one pick seems a bit overpowered. Making it cost more to do so might be the answer? However, maybe reducing the draft to five rounds would have the same effect...

I love your ideas, and I should have counted lines as two picks. One of my goals for the 2016 version would be to break lines up into individual players, if I have time, with all the other things. I know people want me to add free agency and/or trading, so maybe I can insert two free agency periods - one before the draft and one after it.

The initial ages was a huge oversight. A friend and I created the players, and neither of us caught that. If I can, I'll create a new league right after the holidays, with correct ages. Unfortunately, that would mean starting your career over to pick them.

Speaking of that, if I'm going to change the league anyway, you guys let me know if you see any blatant ratings that should change (probably some Carolina ratings, I'd imagine).

And I'll see if I can get something done about the kick returns for 2015, too.

Thanks again!
Old 12-21-2015, 06:01 AM   #48
Flasch186
Coordinator

I love the way you did the ol and dl in the draft. On handheld devices things like that are key to enjoyment as people may only be using the game in smaller increments.

Also, one thing I noticed. In ot both teams had a chance at owning the ball so the third team on offense should be winning on any score. The other team scored a td, the game had the kick the xp (which might be right) but then the game had them kick off before going to the game over screen. I think that it shouldn't kick off there... The game just ought to end after that earlier td.

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 12-21-2015, 09:55 AM   #49
Pro Strategy Football
High School JV

Quote:
I love the way you did the ol and dl in the draft. On handheld devices things like that are key to enjoyment as people may only be using the game in smaller increments.

Also, one thing I noticed. In ot both teams had a chance at owning the ball so the third team on offense should be winning on any score. The other team scored a td, the game had the kick the xp (which might be right) but then the game had them kick off before going to the game over screen. I think that it shouldn't kick off there... The game just ought to end after that earlier td.

Thanks, Flasch. Shoot, let me find that stupid bug. I hate bugs.

As for the line, I'll have to see what I can do - maybe make it an option, I don't know yet. Thanks again!
Old 12-21-2015, 10:16 AM   #50
Flasch186
Coordinator

what line?

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL