Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-13-2016, 04:52 PM   #1
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Music I Think You'd Like

Hello FOFC!

I hope you are about have a wonderful May fueled weekend!

I wanted to share with you a musical artist that I came across that I think a few of here might really like. Now for the most part, our musical tastes aren;t really congruent. My Top five artists, in order, are:

5. The Echoing Green
4. Depeche Mode
3. DJ Roger Shah
2. Pet Shop Boys
1. Schiller

Four of those are European artists, and the fifth is a small indie Christian electronic band that hasn;t released anything in years. They aren;t your choices for top five talent on most lists here, you know?

Now I came across a band from Austria that's recently on the musical scene called The Makemakes. Their debut album was released on Itunes about a year ago. I like them, and I think you will too. THey have a nce, laid back acoustic throwback sound that I suspect will resonate with a lot of you out there in FOFC land.

I'm giving you youtube songs for two of those songs on their album, I AM Yours, and then Big Bang.

One music video for y'all.

And then this one, and I'm giving you a live concert version to give you a different feel for them. The first time I heard this song, I looked it up to make sure they wrote it, becuase it just seemed like such a great throwback, I could have sworn it was a cover.

And then this is their first hit from a few years ago, in case you care. It's better than Big Bang, but not recent, so I'm including it here too. Fast, fun, and well done.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 05-13-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote