Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-09-2018, 09:51 AM   #1
n00b

Noob Year 2 Question Contracts

Sup guys!

So quick question and this might just be how the game works. After my first season I was looking at the free agent market. I could sign some big names for pretty ridiculously low contracts. Examples: Clay Matthews 2mill a year including bonus, Aqib Talib 2mill a year and it kind of goes on from there. Same type of deal for RBs like Melvin Gordon Le'veon etc etc.

So I guess my question is, is there a way to make this part more realistic or is it just a game mechanic not valuing these players for some reason?

Thanks so much for the help!

sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:13 AM   #2
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

The game will typically generate salary demands based on a players on field performance plus their ratings.. But even a great player will have low demands if they don't see the field. With new careers, the game unfortunately doesn't have a history to go off of, so salary demands can be a little skewed early on in my experience. Over time it will become harder to find good players cheap in the FA market.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 07:06 AM   #3
n00b

Alright, thanks a lot for the help man. Kind of a bummer but it is what is it. Still a great game so far
sticky is offline   Reply With Quote