Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2020, 01:27 PM   #29301
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Does this make Biden a Covid outsider?

Indeed it does!

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:28 PM   #29302
Kodos
Resident Alien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben E Lou View Post
I like candidates that didn't get the virus.

Nicely done, Ben.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:41 PM   #29303
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Low hanging fruit.

He just tweeted that he’s leaving the hospital at 6:30pm.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:44 PM   #29304
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
The latest take from the Trump Campaign: Joe Biden doesn't have the experience of dealing with the virus firsthand, so how can he be a good President?

Is that a tacit acknowledgment that until last week Trump was a terrible President?
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:45 PM   #29305
AlexB
Pro Starter

Quote:
I like candidates that didn't get the virus.

AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #29306
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:47 PM   #29307
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Covid only made Donald feel better!
Old 10-05-2020, 01:48 PM   #29308
kingfc22
Head Coach

"Obama never created any drugs to combat COVID-19. What a failure".
Old 10-05-2020, 01:48 PM   #29309
BYU 14
Coordinator

Fuck he's a charlatan
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:50 PM   #29310
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I knew it. "It's not that bad, now that I've experienced it firsthand, I can tell you that we need to do everything I've already said - open the economy, send your kids to school, live your life and don't be afraid of it." This has turned into a validation of anti-mask and lack of quarantine policies.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:51 PM   #29311
Jas_lov
College Starter

Easy to say when you have the best medical care in the country. Dangerous message for everyone else. It won't be long before he starts saying the virus would have killed Biden in 5 minutes.
Jas_lov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:52 PM   #29312
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Was there ever a doubt this was going to end like this? It is why a not so small part of me wanted him to get really sick or die. I don't feel good about feeling that way, but not going to deny I did.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 01:55 PM   #29313
Ksyrup

Agreed. He needed to get so sick that it got out to the public, then he couldn't put on an act about how he felt bad for a couple of days and then got over it real quick.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 10-05-2020, 01:59 PM   #29314
thesloppy
Pro Starter

He's had it for like 4 days. We're going to go through this whole entire charade like at least 2 more times.

Last edited by thesloppy : 10-05-2020 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:05 PM   #29315
Ksyrup

He's probably had it for over a week now.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:11 PM   #29316
JPhillips
General Manager

There's going to be a rally within a week where he makes a big thing of throwing his mask away.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:11 PM   #29317
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I knew it. "It's not that bad, now that I've experienced it firsthand, I can tell you that we need to do everything I've already said - open the economy, send your kids to school, live your life and don't be afraid of it." This has turned into a validation of anti-mask and lack of quarantine policies.
Predictable as punch. I knew the only way he wasn't leaving the hospital today was if he was on a respirator. The only way he is going back is on a stretcher. He can't stand the thought of anyone thinking him weak. Yet, all this proves is how weak is mind is.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:14 PM   #29318
Ksyrup

Yep, Donald Trump is the new Chuck Norris punchline.

Old 10-05-2020, 02:15 PM   #29319
GrantDawg

Quote:
Yep, Donald Trump is the new Chuck Norris punchline.

OMG, I just threw up in my mouth.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:15 PM   #29320
bronconick
College Starter

Why should anyone be afraid of Covid except for the 210,000 dead people and the 7 million infected?
bronconick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:18 PM   #29321
Ben E Lou

Speaking of low-hanging fruit...

Quote:
Sadly, we find ourselves in a space where perhaps the worst thing for the country's overall rebound from the pandemic would be for him to have an easy recovery. It'll be further "evidence" that it's "just the flu" for those already inclined to think that way.

EDIT: Yeah, tarcone beat me to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarcone View Post
The thing is that if he recovers with no/mild symptoms that will rally his base. they will be shouting "SEE, IT IS JUST A COLD!"

And no one will wear a mask.

Old 10-05-2020, 02:26 PM   #29322
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Speaking of low-hanging fruit...

He only needs his suckers to vote on Nov. 3rd, if they die after that, who cares.

It's also good he goes back to the White House which is probably poorly cleaned and he'll be susceptible to reinfection and infecting more of his colleagues.

But yeah, mainly my first statement.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:28 PM   #29323
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Was there ever a doubt this was going to end like this? It is why a not so small part of me wanted him to get really sick or die. I don't feel good about feeling that way, but not going to deny I did.

Quote:
Agreed. He needed to get so sick that it got out to the public, then he couldn't put on an act about how he felt bad for a couple of days and then got over it real quick.
My wife and I had this conversation on Friday morning when we woke up to the news--batting back and forth the ethics of the situation, contrasting the desire to preserve all human life with the damage it would likely do if he survived. Given what seemed to be the extremely high likelihood that him surviving would jeopardize many more lives, we both came away from the conversation not fully convinced that the standard "hope he lives" was the proper moral/ethical/Biblical position in this case. *shurg*

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 10-05-2020 at 02:31 PM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 02:28 PM   #29324
GrantDawg

Here is the thing, he can claim this was no big deal all he wants. He had to be taken to the hospital, given several serious treatments including two that are experimental, to survive. I can't think that "needing to be hospitalized" is "just a cold." His doctor just said that Trump did not give him permission to say he had lung damage, which means he has lung damage that will take awhile to recover from. The only people who will be fooled by this is in the death cult already.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:31 PM   #29325
GrantDawg

Quote:
My wife and I had this conversation on Friday morning when we woke up to the news--batting back and forth the ethics of the situation, contrasting the desire to preserve all human life with the damage it would likely do if he survived. Given the likely negative consequences of him surviving and the number of lives it would likely jeopardize, we both came away from the conversation unconvinced that the standard "hope he lives" was the proper moral/ethical/Biblical position in this case. *shurg*
My wife and I fell on "I hope he ends up gravely ill but lives." I think dyeing would just make him martyr. A week or so on a ventilator ends all bullshit.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:33 PM   #29326
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Old 10-05-2020, 02:56 PM   #29327
GrantDawg

I think we should scrape our change together and make an ad to play just on Fox and Friends in Washington DC. Just so Trump can see it. Have it basically say, "Do you really want a President that is so weak, he had to go to the hospital for a minor virus that is no big deal?". We can tag it, "Paid for by the Society Against Presidents Whose Dad's Never Loved Them". I just want to see if we could literally get his head to explode.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by GrantDawg : 10-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:58 PM   #29328
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Just watched Chris Wallace ripping apart some guy that was defending the trump family who blatantly refused to wear masks during the debate
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 03:08 PM   #29329
Ben E Lou

Your Senator has some intelligent points to make, GrantDawg.

Old 10-05-2020, 03:21 PM   #29330
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

After comparing herself to Attila the Hun... who is advising Loeffler right now?
Old 10-05-2020, 03:28 PM   #29331
Ksyrup

Conley: "If we can get through to Monday... then we will all take that deep sigh of relief."

Uh, today is Monday so he must be talking about a week from now!?!
Old 10-05-2020, 03:43 PM   #29332
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
My wife and I had this conversation on Friday morning when we woke up to the news--batting back and forth the ethics of the situation, contrasting the desire to preserve all human life with the damage it would likely do if he survived. Given what seemed to be the extremely high likelihood that him surviving would jeopardize many more lives, we both came away from the conversation not fully convinced that the standard "hope he lives" was the proper moral/ethical/Biblical position in this case. *shurg*

It's the "if you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler" argument. There is at least a 99.9% chance people are going to die because of his attitude coming out of this, where as had he said "I ended up in the hospital, on meds, breathing problems, etc....we need to take this seriously" it would have the opposite effect. The thing is his rainless followers lack the cognitive ability to realize had he been a plumber from Tulsa he would be dead.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:44 PM   #29333
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Trump 10 days ago " Biden must be on drugs! "

Trump 10 minutes ago "These drugs make me feel 20 years younger!"
Old 10-05-2020, 04:14 PM   #29334
cuervo72
Head Coach

Trump defeats COVID commemorative coins go on sale at gift shop

It's all a coin. I mean con.
Old 10-05-2020, 04:37 PM   #29335
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post

Covid coins...what a world.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 04:49 PM   #29336
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post

Jesus, you know I have tried to maintain a posture of dignity and compassion through this, but I am seriously rooting for him to have a big setback right now, if this was even real to begin with.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 10-05-2020 at 04:52 PM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:01 PM   #29337
RainMaker
General Manager

That's not the official White House gift shop. Just one set up by some grifters that has been around for years. Not sure why the media covers it.
RainMaker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:02 PM   #29338
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
It's the "if you could go back in time and kill baby Hitler" argument. There is at least a 99.9% chance people are going to die because of his attitude coming out of this, where as had he said "I ended up in the hospital, on meds, breathing problems, etc....we need to take this seriously" it would have the opposite effect. The thing is his rainless followers lack the cognitive ability to realize had he been a plumber from Tulsa he would be dead.

My wife and I had this discussion, too. We even used the "go back in time and kill Hitler" example (though, obviously, Trump is not Hitler).

Then again, I don't think he's out of the woods yet. He's through the gasping/wheezing oxygen part. He's just starting the dangerous blood clotting part. I will only be mildly surprised if we see "Trump suffers massive stroke" in the next week.

Odds are he's probably going to survive this, but I bet he has some serious long term effects. His "I'm too tough for the virus" is going to play right up until he does a public appearance. That illusion gets shattered pretty quickly when he has a wracking cough during a rally or debate. I have yet to see anyone have a serious case and not have a lingering cough for a while.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 10-05-2020 at 05:03 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:13 PM   #29339
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Plexiglass to separate Harris and Pence at VP debate - POLITICO

"The Commission on Presidential Debates has approved plans for plexiglass to be used in Wednesday’s vice presidential debate amid mounting concerns about coronavirus transmission, according to two people familiar with the discussions.

Plexiglass is expected to be used as a barrier between Vice President Mike Pence and California Sen. Kamala Harris, as well as between the two candidates and moderator Susan Page. The plans have the support of the Cleveland Clinic, which is helping to set health protocols for the forums amid the pandemic."
Old 10-05-2020, 05:40 PM   #29340
stevew
Hall Of Famer

"You think you might be a superspreader mr. President?"

Love that guy who yelled that at him.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 05:56 PM   #29341
Ksyrup

Old 10-05-2020, 06:04 PM   #29342
Ksyrup

Fucker took off his mask to enter the WH.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:07 PM   #29343
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I kinda hope he dies now.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:08 PM   #29344
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

He is huffing and puffing and trying to hide it

Last edited by Lathum : 10-05-2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:11 PM   #29345
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I kinda hope he dies now.

Yeah and as an ex vet seeing him salute really boils my blood. Yes I hope COVID wins with him.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 06:13 PM   #29346
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Fucker took off his mask to enter the WH.

Yeah. Fuck that guy.

His base will eat this up, but it won't bring back anyone that's left for Biden. 2/3 to 3/4 of people want leaders to be responsible and cautious in relation to the virus.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:17 PM   #29347
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
His base will eat this up, but it won't bring back anyone that's left for Biden. 2/3 to 3/4 of people want leaders to be responsible and cautious in relation to the virus.

Agreed. All of this theater might indeed manage to keep 99% of his base engaged and excited, but he's certainly not gaining any kind of support.....and even that 99% model isn't sustainable if you're going through a new crisis every couple of days. Isn't there like 4 parts of that NYTimes tax story left?
Old 10-05-2020, 06:24 PM   #29348
Ksyrup

The are also refusing to contact trace the Rose Garden ceremony where Trump and many others were infected.
Old 10-05-2020, 06:39 PM   #29349
cuervo72
Head Coach

Watching the CBS news on delay. Major Garrett doing a good job of pointing out that lo, the trip JUST HAPPENED to take up exactly the entire 6:30-7:00 news broadcast.

(Which of course they dutifully covered.)
Old 10-05-2020, 06:44 PM   #29350
Ksyrup

Watched the video - he removed the mask to show strength, but all it did was allow us to see his mouth and it was clear he was sucking air.