Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-12-2003, 05:54 PM   #51
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

TUESDAY TOUGH LOVE April 4, 2006

Revrew was injured before the show and has a torn bicep. He will be out for about 6 months.

We kick off our 1st live television show with the music of Gold. He comes to the ring and grabs a mic.

Gold: Welcome everyone to our 1st live television show, Tuesday Tough Love. We have a great show lined up for you tonight fresh off the heels of our PPV a couple of weeks ago. We have a Hardcore Title match with Chief Rum defending against Sachmo in a return match. These two fought a great match a couple of months ago and I’m sure they will put on another great one.

Gold is interrupted by the music of Erik Flamebeard who comes to the ring and grabs a mic.

Flamebeard: Now hold on there. I thought we were partners here. You should have invited me out here to discuss the show.
Gold: Why? You don’t give the fans what they want.
Flamebeard: What are you talking about? Just a couple months ago you wanted a tag team match between Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord vs. Digamma and Darkiller and I gave it to you.
Gold: Yes you did. You then inserted yourself as special guest referee and we know how that ended.
Flamebeard: Didn’t you just do the same thing in the PPV?
Gold: No, I called it right down the middle. Unfortunately, Coffee was distracted and got pinned. At least I’m fair.
Flamebeard: Ok, since we are booking the show, here’s a couple matches for you. We will be having a 4 team tournament to determine a #1 contender to Time and Money’s Tag Team Belts. The Badasses will face BishopMVP and Primelord. The winner of that match will face the winner of Double K vs. The Afoci and NevStar right here next week.
Gold: That’s not bad. But here is a main event for you. Digamma will go one on one with Coffee Warlord.

Flamebeard: Why do you get to book the main event?
Gold: Because I thought of it first. And you will not be changing that match tonight. No special referee, no stipulations at the last minute. Now it’s time for our 1st match.

Gold leaves the ring and Flamebeard follows shortly after looking none too pleased.

We head over to our announcing team of Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page.
Heenan: And I’m Bobby Heenan.
Page: Well Heenan, it looks like Gold has one upped Flamebeard tonight.
Heenan: Don’t be so sure about that. That’s what you thought at last month’s PPV when Gold made himself the special referee.
Page: What a show we have lined up tonight. A tag team tournament to determine a #1 contender, a Hardcore Title match and I understand that you will be interviewing Barry Windham tonight to find out why he attacked Raven at the PPV.
Heenan: That’s right. Being the good journalist that I am, I will get to the bottom of this.
Page: It’s time for our 1st match. We have a newcomer here, Atatange facing off against Jimmy Jacobs. Bobby, what do you know about these guys?
Heenan: Not much. Atatange is a newcomer in his 1st match here in FOFC and Jacobs is also a wet behind the ears kid. Let’s see what they got.

Atatange vs Jimmy Jacobs.

Match Background: Atatange is making his debut at this show.

The Match: Atatange attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Badly executed second rope splash by Atatange convinces me that I can do better. Hooks the leg for a two count. Jacobs powers out of a headlock. Jimmy Jacobs hits a right hand on Atatange and follows it up with a couple more. Running clothesline from Jimmy Jacobs was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Covers for a quick two count. Jimmy Jacobs turns Atatange inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Jimmy Jacobs hits a right hand on Atatange. Jimmy Jacobs gets taken down out of nowhere! Back heel kick from Atatange on Jacobs, but it missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Atatange with an enziguri. That reminds me...R.I.P, Owen Hart. Pin, but Jacobs is out just before the three count. Atatange attacks with some poorly executed flying moves. This kid sure ain't Rey Jr. Atatange hits a quick kick on Jacobs, only for Jacobs to pop back up and eat another one. Jacobs counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Big kick from Jacobs staggers Atatange but that's about it. Jimmy Jacobs turns Atatange inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Atatange gets whipped into the corner by Jacobs, who charges in with a clothesline. Atatange grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Jimmy Jacobs offers a handshake to Atatange...and he accepts it! No! Atatange levels Jacobs with a cheap shot right hand! Atatange spins Jacobs around. Atatange hits the Super Kick! Jimmy Jacobs has been floored after the match. Atatange gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out.

Winner: Jimmy Jacobs by DQ.

Page: Atatange looks a little green. It will be awhile before he moves up the card.
Heenan: I don’t know. I like his style.
Page: You mean cheat to win. We are ready for our next match. We have a tag team match with a couple of young guys trying to move up the tag team roster.

Quicksand and Noop vs Shorty and Tekneek.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Noop hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Noop tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Shorty. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Quicksand. Quicksand scoops up Shorty. Noop bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Standing leg lariat by Quicksand on Shorty. Shorty powers out of a headlock. Vicious kick to the teeth from Shorty. Tag to Tekneek. Quicksand takes a knee lift from Tekneek. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Tekneek uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Quicksand avoids a Tekneek avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag to Noop. Badly executed second rope splash by Noop. Noop blasts Tekneek with a superkick. Pin, but Tekneek is out just before the three count. A kick from Noop is delivered to the leg. Tekneek blocks a punch. Tekneek tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Noop. Tekneek moves in for the kill. Super Kick! 1....2....3. Quicksand and Noop remain in the ring, arguing. Noop looks really angry. Quicksand pushes Noop away and walks off, looking furious. These guys are definitely having problems. Noop’s losing streak continues.

Winners: Shorty and Tekneek

Page: It’s time to head over to Bobby Heenan who is going to the ring to interview Barry Windham.

Heenan is in the ring and waits while Barry Windham’s music hits and he comes to the ring. He shakes Heenan’s hand.

Heenan: I’d like to be the 1st to welcome you to FOFC.
Windham: Thanks Bobby. It’s good to be here.
Heenan: Let’s get right to it. Many people are wondering why you came and attacked Raven at last month’s PPV.
Windham: Well, Raven is a punk. He always has been. He shouldn’t be heavyweight Champion. He has always ducked me wherever he went. We have never faced each other in the ring. Probably because he knows I would kill him.
Heenan: So, I guess you were sending a message.
Windham: More than that. I want a match. I will take that....

The music of Gold hits interrupting the interview. Gold comes to the ring.

Gold: How convenient. You come out here and brag about how good you are and that you want a match with Raven. You know that Raven isn’t here tonight.
Windham: He isn’t? I didn’t know that.
Gold: Sure you didn’t. Well, thanks to your attack last month, Raven is still recuperating. But he will be here next week. So, you can show up and we will have a contract signing for a match at April Monthly Mayhem on the 22nd.
Windham: Good. And when he steps in the ring with me, if he still has the Heavyweight Title, I will take it from him.

With that Windham leaves the ring.

Page: Wow. Next week we will have a contract signing for Raven and Windham to wrestle at our next event. What a bombshell. Up now we have a heavyweight match. Here are two guys trying to move up the ladder to get into the Heavyweight Title picture.

Homicide vs CW Anderson.

The Match: CW is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. CW gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Flying shoulder tackle by Homicide sends CW CRASHING to the mat. CW Anderson charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. CW Anderson comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Homicide charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Spear by CW Anderson. Covers for a quick two count. Homicide fights out of a grapple. Nice piledriver on CW. Covers for a quick two count. Homicide scores with a standing spinebuster. Pin, but CW is out just before the three count. CW flips out of a Homicide bodyslam attempt. Homicide takes a headbutt from CW Anderson. CW goes for a splash but Homicide puts the knees up. CW Anderson charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. The bell rings, and this match has come to a time limit draw. The fight has started up again! Homicide attacks CW, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Winner: Draw.

Page: That was a good match. Those guys need to hook up again.
Heenan: Hey! What about my interview? I found out why Windham attacked Raven last month.
Page: Yeah you did. We found out Windham is a whiner.
Heenan: No, Windham just wants a match with that chicken Raven.
Page: Raven has never backed down from a challenge. Windham probably never asked for a match. Up next is a return match for the FOFC Hardcore Title. Chief Rum is defending against Sachmo. These two squared off once before in a classic with Chief Rum gaining the victory.

Chief Rum vs Sachmo.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Chief Rum has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Sachmo just WAFFLES Chief with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sachmo hits a face jam on Chief Rum onto a chair! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Chief goes down. There's a two count on the pin. Second rope flying axe handle, Chief goes down. One day, Sachmo might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chief ducks a wild right hand. Chief Rum connects with a back heel kick on Sachmo and gets back up quickly. Covers for a quick two count. Sachmo takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chief Rum. Sachmo reverses a hip toss. Diamond Dust from Sachmo and Chief is out! Sachmo ducks a Chief clothesline and does a quick roll up. Sachmo has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Sachmo goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Winner: Sachmo is the new FOFC Hardcore Champion.

Heenan: Great match. Finally some justice in the Hardcore division.
Page: Sachmo took the easy way out. I’m sure these two will hook up again. Up now we start our 4 team tournament to determine a #1 contender to Time and Money’s Tag Team Titles. The Afoci and NevStar face off against Double K.

The Afoci and NevStar vs Double K.

The Match: Flying cross body off the top rope! Katon tags out to Kodos. Flying elbow from NevStar connects. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. Kodos takes a NICE hurrancarana from The Afoci. Tag to Katon. Super kick by The Afoci. Power drive elbow by The Afoci. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Katon is in trouble. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Double K don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Afoci \ NevStar, and send them to the outside. They continue to beat on them until a host of referees come down and break it up. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends. The Afoci and NevStar win the match but pay the price.

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar move on to face the winners of the next match at next week’s show.

Page: The Afoci and NevStar look live a viable threat to Time and Money’s tag team belts.
Heenan: After the beating they just took, they’ll be lucky to make it to next week’s show.
Page: Up next is the 2nd tag team match with the winners facing The Afoci and NevStar next week.

The Badasses vs BishopMVP and Primelord.

The Match: Bishop takes a flying neckbreaker from Bertogarce. Lightning kick by Bertogarce on Bishop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Bertogarce and JeeberD. The Badasses hook up Bishop, then hit a double suplex. Hard back suplex on Bishop. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Covers for a quick two count. Jeeber hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. BishopMVP comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Tor-NADO DDT from BishopMVP, Jeeber got planted! Tag between BishopMVP and Primelord. Primelord hits a rolling kick on Jeeber. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying reverse elbow by Primelord. Jeeber powers out of a headlock. Tag between JeeberD and Bertogarce. Bertogarce crushes Primelord with a huge legdrop. Power drive elbow by Bertogarce. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! STIFF high kick on Primelord by Bertogarce. Primelord pushes out of a Bertogarce hold. Primelord crushes Bertogarce with a running senton. Time and Money come running down the aisle with chairs! Bertogarce whips Primelord into the ropes. Tucker jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Tucker, Primelord, and the chair! Primelord falls to the canvas. Bertogarce has Primelord down on the canvas. Here it comes...Rollover Double Underhook! Primelord taps! A second referee has run down...and is telling the first referee about the run in. The referee reverses the decision, he is disqualifying Bertogarce for outside interference! Primelord \ Bishop rush forward to attack! The Badasses get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

Winners: BishopMVP and Primelord by DQ.

Page: That’s bogus. Time and Money intentionally cost The Badasses the match.
Heenan: What are you talking about? Time and Money tried to help them. They hit Primelord.
Page: They just didn’t want to face The Badasses.

We head back to the ring where Illinifan has come down with a mic.

Illinifan: I understand that Revrew isn’t here tonight. Supposedly he got injured after our match last month. Sure, he was just afraid that I would give him a bigger beating than last time. So, since I have no opponent for tonight, I am laying out an open challenge to anyone in the back. If you have the guts to face me, come on down.

The music of Smokin’ Warlord hits and he hits the ring.

Page: Challenge accepted. We have a match.

Illinifan vs Smokin' Warlord.

The Match: Flying elbow from Smokin' Warlord connects. Illinifan takes a NICE hurrancarana from Smokin' Warlord. Covers for a quick two count. Smokin' Warlord misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Double arm suplex by Illinifan connects as Smokin' hits hard. Illinifan hits a dropkick on Smokin' Warlord and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Smokin' goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Illinifan hits a dropkick on Smokin' Warlord and gets right back up. Smokin' pushes out of a Illinifan hold. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Illinifan is down! There's a two count on the pin. Diamond Dust from Smokin' Warlord and Illinifan is out! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, Illinifan goes down. One day, Smokin' might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Smokin' hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Illinifan reverses a waistlock. Hard back suplex on Smokin'. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tiger suplex on Smokin'. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Digamma comes running down the aisle with a chair! Illinifan and Smokin' Warlord continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Digamma slides in and blasts Smokin' Warlord with a chair to the head! Digamma climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Illinifan moves in for the kill. Last Rites!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Illinifan and Digamma are beating the hell out of Smokin' Warlord! Swaggs sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! Page: Swaggs has returned! He has been gone for two months. But why is he here? Swaggs looks at the prone body of Smokin’ Warlord and then to Illinifan and Digamma. Illinifan and Digamma offer Swaggs a handshake. Swaggs shakes both their hands and then he blasts both with the chair. He goes toe-to-toe with Illinifan, exchanging punches, while Smokin' Warlord comes back, sending Digamma out of the ring with a clothesline. Swaggs \ Smokin' have cleared the ring, driving off Illinifan and Digamma! Smokin’ Warlord looks and realizes who saved him. Swaggs offers his hand to Smokin’ Warlord. Smokin’ hesitates, but then decides to shake his hand. A big pop from the crowd as Swaggs and Smokin’ leave together.

Winner: Illinifan with help from Digamma. Swaggs comes to help Smokin’ to turn face.

Heenan: Illinifan isn’t going to be happy when he realizes he’s been duped.
Page: Swaggs has been gone for two months. I guess he was doing some soul searching.
Heenan: He’d better watch out because I don’t think Illinifan is too fond of his change of heart.
Page: Up next is our main event.

Coffee Warlord vs Digamma.

Match Background: Coffee has been feuding with Darkiller recently, who is a stable mate of Digamma in Flamebeard's Followers.

The Match: Digamma gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. STIFF~! chop lights up Digamma who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Bodyslam by Coffee. BAAACK Body drop by Digamma gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Digamma counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Digamma hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Digamma hits a stalling suplex on Coffee. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee ducks a wild right hand. Spinebuster by Coffee Warlord. Covers for a quick two count. Spear! Digamma is down! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Coffee Warlord gets taken down out of nowhere! A kick from Digamma is delivered to the leg. Digamma goes for a splash but Coffee puts the knees up. Running knee lift from Coffee Warlord. Digamma can barely stand. Here it comes - That's Incredible. Darkiller slides into the ring out of nowhere! Coffee takes a stiff punch to the face and falls to the canvas. The referee calls for the DQ as Darkiller continues to attack Coffee. Digamma and Darkiller are beating the hell out of Coffee Warlord! Smokin' Warlord sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Digamma, exchanging punches! He goes down quickly though when Darkiller clips the knee from behind! Digamma \ Darkiller put the boots to Smokin' Warlord, and leave him down on the canvas next to Coffee Warlord. What a demolition! Flamebeard’s followers have struck again.

Winner: Coffee Warlord by DQ.

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Sachmo, new champ.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money.
FOFC Heavyweight Champion: Raven.
FOFC Lightweight Champion: Darkiller.

We had an overall rating of 66% for the show.
We had a .48 TV rating for the show.
We had 444 people attend.
Best match of the night: Hardcore Title match: Sachmo vs. Chief Rum.

April 5, 2006

I get word the next day that the Local Network was very pleased with our show and our rating. I ask for a contract extension. They offer a nine month extension. So, we now have a television show for at least the rest of the year.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty

DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 06:02 PM   #52
JeeberD
General Manager

Tucker just gets more and more dirty every week. Bastard...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 06:27 PM   #53
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Tucker just gets more and more dirty every week. Bastard...

Just think, just like in real wrestling, good eventually wins out. So, someday you will get your revenge. But it may take awhile.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Old 08-12-2003, 08:03 PM   #54
atatange1
High School JV

Awesome! I make my debut and get DQ'ed! It looks like I'm no Rey jr. but will hit you with cheap shot first chance I get. Also I was wondering if I could get some info on my character like size, style... I get the feeling I'm a high flyer or trying to be atleast.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2003, 08:49 PM   #55
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

BTW, I haven't had any feedback on anyone designing a logo. Anyone have any ideas on how to make one.

Old 08-13-2003, 08:05 PM   #56
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Is anyone still reading this?

Old 08-13-2003, 10:45 PM   #57
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm just bitter for being shut out.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2003, 11:13 PM   #58
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I'm reading

noop
Old 08-14-2003, 12:00 AM   #59
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

I'm reading, too. I sold my poor moves so my victory would push my opponents down even more. If they lost to somebody who looked great, they could still get over from it.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 07:53 AM   #60
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Swaggs
I'm just bitter for being shut out.

You're not shut out. Read the last show, Tuesday Tough Love. You made your return and helped Smokin' Warlord and turned face.

Old 08-14-2003, 07:54 AM   #61
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Next show is coming up later tonight.

Old 08-14-2003, 10:10 AM   #62
Swaggs
Coordinator

Doh... sorry.
Old 08-14-2003, 10:28 AM   #63
bertogarce
Mascot

Damn you Time and Money! I'm getting tired of your antics. Brass Knuckles. Intentional DQs. What's next??? I'll tell you what's next: The Badasses getting revenge!

OOC: I'm definitely reading. Great dynasty!

Last edited by bertogarce : 08-14-2003 at 10:29 AM.
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 11:06 AM   #64
JeeberD
General Manager

Hell yeah I'm reading!

I just don't have any graphic design skillz, so I can't help ya with the logo...

Old 08-14-2003, 02:20 PM   #65
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Thanks guys. I'll have my 13 year old Step-Daughter design something. She's something of an artist.

Bertogarce, it looks to be frustrating for a while with Time and Money. I can't tell you any more without giving it away. But it is funny. You'll see.

I'm working on the next show for Tuesday Tough Love right now. Should be up shortly. And you'll have your surprise with Time and Money (Marmel) after the show.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-14-2003 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-14-2003, 02:38 PM   #66
JeeberD
General Manager

Marmel's turning gay?

And tucker likes it?!?!?!?!?

That's the T&M story-line that I would like to see...

Old 08-14-2003, 02:39 PM   #67
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

April 5, 2006

I get word the next day that the Local Network was very pleased with our show and our rating. I ask for a contract extension. They offer a nine month extension. So, we now have a television show for at least the rest of the year.

**********TUESDAY TOUGH LOVE**********
**********April 11, 2006**********

We start out the show going right to Dallas Page and Bobby Heenan.

Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page.
Heenan: And I’m Bobby Heenan.
Page: Bobby, what a show we had last week. We had the Hardcore Title change hands when Sachmo beat Chief Rum. We also had the 1st round of tag tournament to determine a #1 contender for the tag titles.
Heenan: Hey, what about my interview with Barry Windham?
Page: I knew you would bring it up, so I figured I didn’t have to. Anyway, we have a great show lined up for you tonight. We have a return match for the Hardcore Title. Chief Rum will try to regain gold tonight.
Heenan: We will also have the contract signing between Raven and Barry Windham.
Page: Then later we will see Raven defend his Heavyweight Title in a rematch from Mind Games when Samoa Joe tries to win the title.
Heenan: We also have the finals of the tag team tournament when The Afoci and NevStar take on Primelord and BishopMVP. The winners move on to face the Champs at April Monthly Mayhem on the 22nd.
Page: Our double main event tonight are two tag team matches. The Badasses will go against two members of Flamebeard’s Followers, Darkiller and Digamma. Then Time and Money take on Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord in a non-title match. Why didn’t Time and Money put the titles on the line?
Heenan: Because Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord don’t deserve a shot. Who have they beaten?
Page: Time and Money are just scared to lose the titles. Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord deserve a shot as much as anyone else. It’s time for our 1st match. Newcomer Atatange takes on Quicksand in a one on one contest. Atatange made his FOFC debut last week against Jimmy Jacobs and lost by DQ when he pulled the referee in the way of a Jimmy Jacobs’ clothesline.

Atatange vs Quicksand.

The Match: Atatange takes a NICE hurrancarana from Quicksand. Tiger suplex on Atatange. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Power drive elbow by Quicksand. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but Atatange is out just before the three count. Quicksand uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Hooks the leg for a two count. Quicksand misses a clothesline. Dropkick from Atatange results in the front row looking for Quicksand's teeth! Flying elbow off the top rope by Atatange, but there was NO elevation off the leap. Quicksand counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Quicksand crushes Atatange with a running senton. Atatange is in trouble. Cut-Throat Suplex! 1....2....3.

Winner: Quicksand.

Page: We now go to Bobby Heenan who is going to the ring to interview Swaggs.

Heenan is in the ring and Swaggs comes out to a pop from the crowd.

Heenan: Swaggs, you were gone for two months and last week you make your return by turning on Illinifan. What is the reason for it?
Swaggs: Heenan, I was suspended for a month by co-commissioner Gold for causing problems backstage. I guess I offended some people with my attitude. Well, while I was sitting at home I had some time to think about my attitude. Then before last week’s show, I saw what Illinifan did to Revrew. I mean I watched it. I also did nothing to stop it. I don’t think anyone knew that Illinifan was behind Revrew being injured. Well, he was. But I was guilty of not stepping in and stopping it. So, after Digamma came out and was helping Illinifan beat on Smokin’ Warlord, I couldn’t stand by and watch another beating. I wanted to show Revrew I was sorry for not helping him. That’s why....

Out from the crowd comes Illinifan, who grabs a chair from ringside as he hits the ring. Swaggs turns, and gets floored by a brutal chair shot. Illinifan moves in for the kill. Last Rites!!! That shook the ring. Illinifan raises the chair and drives it side-first into the throat of Swaggs, causing him to roll around in agony. The chair gets put around the head of Swaggs, who then gets driven face-first into the mat, crushing his wind pipe against the steel. Illinifan grabs a mic.

Illinifan: You wanted to stick your nose in my business. You wanted to help your new friend Revrew. Well, now you can help each other while you are in the same hospital.

Illinifan hits Swaggs again over the head with the chair. Paramedics come running out to help Swaggs as Illinifan exits via the crowd.

Page: What a vicious attack by Illinifan. Bobby, are you all right?
Heenan: I almost got hit. That guy is a nut. He should be locked up. I like his aggressiveness though.
Page: Maybe he should have hit you. Our next match is a tag team match featuring some of the Heavyweights. Homicide and Doug Williams face off against CW Anderson and Donovan Morgan. Homicide and CW Anderson fought to a time limit draw last week and kept fighting into the crowd. Williams and Morgan fought at the March event and Williams got the victory. This should be a good contest.

Homicide and Doug Williams vs CW Anderson and Donovan Morgan.

Match Background: Doug knows Donovan from their battles for NOAH in Japan.

The Match: Doug gets caught with a short powerbomb from Donovan. Tiger bomb by Donovan Morgan, which is nowhere near as cool as a botched Pedigree but gets the job done. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to CW Anderson. CW \ Donovan whip Doug into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by CW sends Doug CRASHING to the mat. Hooks the leg for a two count. CW scoops and slams Doug Williams. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Doug Williams comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Death valley driver by Doug Williams! No one executes that move properly anymore. Tag between Doug Williams and Homicide. BIG clothesline on CW. Nice piledriver on CW. CW Anderson reverses a hip toss. CW tags out to Donovan Morgan. Donovan hits a piledriver on Homicide. That used to end matches, you know. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by Donovan Morgan. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Big forearm by Donovan Morgan makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Homicide elbows Donovan Morgan in the face to break a hammerlock. Homicide hits a piledriver on Donovan Morgan. That used to end matches, you know. Homicide moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Cop Killa. 1....2...3, it's finished. Donovan \ CW don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Homicide \ Doug, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Winners: Homicide and Doug Williams.

Gold comes out to the ring.

Gold: It’s time for the contract signing. Raven and Barry Windham will face off at April Monthly Mayhem for the Heavyweight Title currently held by Raven. Right now I would like to introduce the challenger for that match, Barry Windham.

Windham comes to the ring to a chorus of boos. He just struts to the ring and smiles at them as he points to himself and says he is taking the title.

Gold: Next I’d like you to welcome the FOFC Heavyweight Champion, Raven.

Raven comes out to a large pop from the crowd. After they get in the ring, Gold gives Windham the contract and pen to sign. After he signs it he gives it to Raven. Immediately after Raven signs the contract, Windham tries to attack Raven. Raven was ready for it however, and he blocks the punch. Raven kicks Windham in the ribs and gives him the Raven Effect DDT!!! Raven shows a prone Windham the Title Belt and screams, “You’re not getting this title.” Then he kicks him one last time as he exits the ring.

Heenan: What a cheap shot by Raven.
Page: I don’t see anything wrong with it. Windham tried to attack him first. Raven was just ready for it. Up next is the return match for the FOFC Hardcore Title between Sachmo and Chief Rum. Last week, Sachmo pulled off the upset win over Chief Rum to take the Hardcore Title. Chief Rum has exercised his return clause for his rematch. Let’s hope it is as good a match as last week.

Sachmo vs Chief Rum.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Sachmo has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 04 April 2006.

The Match: Sachmo connects with a back heel kick on Chief and gets back up quickly. Chief Rum once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Chief just WAFFLES Sachmo with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Sachmo reverses an irish whip...and Chief Rum runs into the referee! Sachmo walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Sachmo once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying trash can shot from the top rope! Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. DDT from the top rope by Sachmo. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Chief Rum once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Sachmo gets splashed through a table by Chief Rum. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Sachmo counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Chief Rum slugs Sachmo, sending him down into the corner. While Chief fires up the crowd, Sachmo is removing the turnbuckle pad! Chief Rum comes over...but Sachmo grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Chief Rum face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Sachmo rolls up the stunned Chief Rum: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? The fight has started up again! Sachmo attacks Chief, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Winner: Sachmo successfully defends his Hardcore Title.

Heenan: What a great match. Sachmo proved he once again is better than the Chief.
Page: It was a good match. It seems the Chief is on a bit of a losing streak. I get word that something is going on in the back. Let’s go to our cameras backstage.

We see Chief Rum walking backstage and Noop stops him.

Noop: Chief, I wondered if you could help me. I haven’t been able to win a match since I came to FOFC. What is your secret?
Chief Rum: Secret? Haven’t you been watching? I’ve lost the last two weeks.
Noop: Yes, but you were the Hardcore Champ. So, you won some matches. I haven’t been able to win even one match.
Chief: Just be a little more aggressive. Don’t be so timid out there.

They are interrupted by Sachmo who is walking by.

Sachmo: Hey look. It’s two losers. Noop, you want to try and be more aggressive. Bring your loser ass to the ring next week. I’ll put the Hardcore Title on the line.

Sachmo says as he laughs and walks away.

Page: Looks like we have a Hardcore Title match right here next week.
Heenan: Yeah, but I don’t think Sachmo has to worry about losing that title. Noop hasn’t been able to beat anyone.
Page: He definitely is the underdog. But don’t count him out. Remember the 1-2-3 kid and Razor Ramon. Anything can happen. Up next is the #1 contenders match for the Tag Team Titles. The Afoci and NevStar beat Double K last week to advance. Primelord and BishopMVP won over The Badasses when Time and Money interfered and hit Primelord. The referee thought Time and Money were helping The Badasses and awarded the victory to Primelord and BishopMVP.

The Afoci and NevStar vs BishopMVP and Primelord.

Match Background: This match is for the #1 contenders for the Tag Team Titles.

The Match: Hard back suplex on NevStar. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. NevStar takes a NICE hurrancarana from BishopMVP. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between BishopMVP and Primelord. Primelord \ Bishop whip NevStar into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Primelord hits a dropkick on NevStar and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Primelord strikes NevStar. Primelord misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. DDT from the top rope by NevStar. That looked KILLER. Tag to The Afoci. Primelord takes a flying neckbreaker from The Afoci. Afoci crushes Primelord with a huge legdrop. Afoci goes for a splash but Primelord puts the knees up. Primelord tags out to BishopMVP. Flying reverse elbow by BishopMVP. Power drive elbow by BishopMVP. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! STIFF high kick on Afoci by BishopMVP. The Afoci comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Bishop takes a NICE hurrancarana from The Afoci. BishopMVP can barely stand. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Time and Money come running down the aisle and into the ring! Afoci turns...and gets floored by a clothesline. NevStar walks into a vicious boot to the face. Time and Money set him up, and nail the Double Money Shot! Afoci is grabbed...and he gets hit with the Double Money Shot as well! Time and Money have done a number on them!

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar are the #1 contenders and will face Time and Money at April Monthly Mayhem.

Page: The Afoci and NevStar move on but paid the price. What a cheap shot by Time and Money. Up next we have the Heavyweight Title match between Raven and Samoa Joe. This is a return match from Mind Games when Barry Windham interfered and caused the DQ win for Raven.

Raven vs Samoa Joe.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Raven has been FOFC Heavyweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Running knee lift from Samoa Joe. Full nelson slam on Raven. Covers for a quick two count. Raven counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! STIFF~! chop lights up Joe who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Samoa Joe charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Death valley driver by Raven! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Fallaway slam by Raven puts down Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Raven walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Raven! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Joe slams Raven down and motions to the crowd. Joe hits a right hand. Raven powers out of a headlock. BAAACK Body drop by Joe gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. High Angle DDT by Raven just SPIKES Samoa Joe down! Barry Windham comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Clothesline...but Raven ducks! Samoa Joe gets hit! Raven knocks Windham out of the ring. Raven moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Raven Effect DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. Joe and Windham put the boots to Raven, stomping away on him.

Winner: Raven pins Samoa Joe and retains the Heavyweight Title.

Page: Raven fought off the interference from Windham and still managed to beat Samoa Joe.
Heenan: Yeah, but he paid the price after.

Gold makes his way to the ring while Samoa Joe and Raven are getting ready to leave and Raven is down on the canvas. He grabs a mic.

Gold: Windham, since you want to keep interfering in Raven’s matches, here’s what I’m going to do. Next week right here, we will see you and Samoa Joe team up to face Raven and a partner of his choosing.

Gold leaves and Windham is irate.

Page: What a match that is going to be. But who will Raven select as his partner?
Heenan: I don’t know. Raven doesn’t have any friends.
Page: Everyone has friends. Hell, I’ll be his partner if he can’t find anyone.
Heenan: Windham would kill you.
Page: Maybe, but at least Raven would have a partner to watch his back. Up next is one half of our main event. The Badasses take on Digamma and Darkiller from Flamebeard’s Followers.

The Badasses vs Digamma and Darkiller.

Match Background: Darkiller is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Bertogarce takes a chop from Digamma. Digamma hits a soaring kick on Bertogarce. Hooks the leg for a two count. Bertogarce reverses a hip toss. Bertogarce hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Bertogarce crushes Digamma with a huge legdrop. Tag to JeeberD. Jeeber hits a dropkick on Digamma and gets right back up. Digamma reverses a waistlock. Tag between Digamma and Darkiller. Digamma scoops up Jeeber. Darkiller bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. BAAACK Body drop by Jeeber gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. There's a two count on the pin. Darkiller hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between Darkiller and Digamma. Digamma plants Jeeber with an EXPLODAH~! suplex. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! JeeberD elbows Digamma in the face to break a hammerlock. Jeeber tags out to Bertogarce. Digamma takes a flying neckbreaker from Bertogarce. As Jeeber and Digamma get into a brawl on the outside, Tucker comes running down into the ring! Bertogarce gets grabbed, and they start brawling. Digamma takes some shots at Bertogarce as well. The referee, seeing the chaos, calls for a no contest ruling. The Badasses and Digamma \ Darkiller don't look like they've finished! They continue to brawl in and around the ring, not stopping until a host of referees run down the aisle to break them up.

Winners: No contest from the interference from Time and Money.

Page: Time and Money ruined another match. Someone has got to stop these guys.
Heenan: They are just sticking up for their fellow stable members.
Page: Someday they’ll get theirs. Maybe right now. The second half of our main event is Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord vs. Time and Money. I hope Coffee and Smokin’ beat the hell out of Time and Money.

Time and Money vs Coffee Warlord and Smokin' Warlord.

Match Background: Time and Money are the reigning FOFC Tag Team champions, and have been since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Tucker gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Bodyslam by Coffee. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Coffee Warlord and Smokin' Warlord. Coffee \ Smokin' whip Tucker into the corner. Coffee Warlord whips Smokin' Warlord in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Covers for a quick two count. Flying elbow from Smokin' Warlord connects. Tucker comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Smokin' takes a NICE hurrancarana from Tucker. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Marmel. Lightning kick by Marmel on Smokin'. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Smokin' Warlord once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Second rope flying axe handle, Marmel goes down. One day, Smokin' might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tag to Coffee Warlord. Marmel is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Marmel tags out to Tucker. Tucker charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Tucker can barely stand. That's Incredible! 1....2....3. Darkiller \ Digamma come running down into the ring. They nail Coffee Warlord from behind, then grab Smokin' and hit the Super Bomb! With him out of the way, the drag Coffee Warlord to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the announcer's table with a double slam! Darkiller \ Digamma have destroyed Coffee \ Smokin'!

Winners: Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord win but pay the price.

Page: What a great show!
Heenan: Yes, it was full of surprises. Next week should be even better. Noop takes on Sachmo for the Hardcore Title. Can Noop finally break into the win column.
Page: And who will Raven choose as his partner vs. Windham and Samoa Joe. Find out next week. We gotta go. Have a good night everybody.

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Sachmo.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money.

We had an overall rating of 69% for the show.
We had a .46 TV rating for the show.
We had 447 people show up.
Best match of the night: Hardcore Title Match: Sachmo vs. Chief Rum.

I get an e-mail after the show. It says:Marmel has put himself in rehab to try and deal with his cocaine habit. That will change the Tag Team Title picture.

Old 08-14-2003, 02:50 PM   #68
atatange1
High School JV

I got dominated. . Good luck Marmel .

Last edited by atatange1 : 08-14-2003 at 02:53 PM.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 03:04 PM   #69
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord will lose no more, or be beaten down no more. It's time we UNLEASH THE FURY! FURY I SAY! FURY!
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2003, 04:18 PM   #70
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I'm ready for next week !!!!

noop
Old 08-14-2003, 05:25 PM   #71
Swaggs
Coordinator

Geez....getting pummeled over and over in front of thousands with a steel chair or being completely left out... let's see....
Old 08-14-2003, 05:51 PM   #72
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Swaggs
Geez....getting pummeled over and over in front of thousands with a steel chair or being completely left out... let's see....

You mean 100's of fans, don't you? We only have 400 or some odd fans in attendance. But that will eventually change as will your luck with Illinifan although it may be awhile.

Old 08-14-2003, 06:00 PM   #73
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

NEW FOFC WRESTLING LOGO: Designed by my 13 year old step-daughter. Enjoy!!!

Deleted this logo. Look below for new complete logo.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-14-2003 at 06:30 PM.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:22 PM   #74
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I only get the top half, odd.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:23 PM   #75
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by The Afoci
I only get the top half, odd.

How do I get the picture to show up without it being an attachment? I don't know how to do it.

Old 08-14-2003, 06:28 PM   #76
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Let's try again:

Old 08-15-2003, 12:13 AM   #77
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinFan1
How do I get the picture to show up without it being an attachment? I don't know how to do it.

You gotta get it hosted on a server. Or something like that. Anyways, I can save it to an account I have and post the pic for you. And whenever you want to use it just link to it.

Sound good?

Old 08-15-2003, 12:38 AM   #78
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
You gotta get it hosted on a server. Or something like that. Anyways, I can save it to an account I have and post the pic for you. And whenever you want to use it just link to it.

Sound good?

Thanks man. Now if I could just figure out how to reduce it in size a little.

Anyway, what does everyone think of our new logo? Remember that a 13 year old girl designed it. So be nice.

Old 08-15-2003, 12:48 AM   #79
JeeberD
General Manager

I can change the size if you want. It was HUGE before I reduced it to the size it is now. Let me try and re-size it again...

Old 08-15-2003, 12:50 AM   #80
JeeberD
General Manager

Dola-

Is that a good size for you? Or would you prefer a little bigger or little bit smaller?

Old 08-15-2003, 12:54 AM   #81
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

I was kinda looking to thumbnail it in with my show reports, you know at the top of the page.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:03 AM   #82
JeeberD
General Manager

How about this? I don't want to make it too small otherwise it makes it kinda hard to see it properly...

Old 08-15-2003, 01:05 AM   #83
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

That's awesome. Now, not wanting to be a pain, but I am new to this. How do I take that and add it to any future shows? I'm lost.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:17 AM   #84
JeeberD
General Manager

Basically, you can right click on the picture, click on properties and copy the address of the picture. Once you have it copied, you can enter the picture in a couple of ways.

1. You can put in the tags (img)theaddress(/img) with [ ] replacing ( ). Just paste the address of the picture between the tags and it will show up.

2. Same sort of thing. When you're doing a regular reply (and not a Fast Reply) up at the top there's a button that says "IMG". If you click on that you can enter in the address of the picture and then click OK. The address will automatically be put into the tags and it will show up after you send the post.

Hope that helps.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:29 AM   #85
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

FOFC WRESTLING is alive and well. Stay tuned for the next show coming up Friday evening.

Thanks JeeberD for going over it with me step by step.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:31 AM   #86
JeeberD
General Manager

Glad to help!

Old 08-15-2003, 09:13 AM   #87
bertogarce
Mascot

Looking forward to the next show. Interested to see how Time and Money tries to screw with The Badasses this week.
Old 08-15-2003, 10:03 AM   #88
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Only Time is left to screw with you...I am in rehab for my Coke problem.

Of course the lifestyle of a Champion is pretty wild and crazy.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 10:26 AM   #89
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
Only Time is left to screw with you...I am in rehab for my Coke problem.

Of course the lifestyle of a Champion is pretty wild and crazy.

I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

Old 08-15-2003, 11:04 AM   #90
JeeberD
General Manager

You can go to rehab for a Coke problem? Crap, guess I better dump the one I just opened down the drain...

Sorry, I know that was awful...

Old 08-15-2003, 12:21 PM   #91
bertogarce
Mascot

Guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together. I'm interested to see how you handle the Time/Money v. Badasses fued with one-quarter of the fued particpants in rehab. Maybe this will finally give The Badasses a chance to win without outside interference!
Old 08-15-2003, 12:25 PM   #92
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by bertogarce
Guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together. I'm interested to see how you handle the Time/Money v. Badasses fued with one-quarter of the fued particpants in rehab. Maybe this will finally give The Badasses a chance to win without outside interference!

It's a pain in the ass. Oops. I'm sorry. Can I say ass now that my 13 year old stepdaughter will be in the game? Oops again. A spoiler.

Old 08-15-2003, 12:31 PM   #93
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I met her at rehab. Sweet girl dolphin, great artist.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Old 08-15-2003, 12:46 PM   #94
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I met her at rehab. Sweet girl dolphin, great artist.

You're awful. Just remember I make the matches. You don't have creative control.......yet. Of course if you marry the bosses daughter in the game, I can't get rid of you. That would be a nightmare.

Old 08-15-2003, 12:52 PM   #95
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Now that would be an excellent angle to work!!!!!!!

I would have to hold the most prestigious strap in the federation and never have to job, or sell anybody elses moves.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:23 PM   #96
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Now that would be an excellent angle to work!!!!!!!

I would have to hold the most prestigious strap in the federation and never have to job, or sell anybody elses moves.

Yeah, great angle. One problem, I have no control over who marries who. The game randomly does it. And from what I've read on some other forums, it's a pain because you can't get rid of the guy.

Old 08-15-2003, 01:30 PM   #97
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I think I when I come back from rehab I should change my gimmick to druggie.

Old 08-15-2003, 02:07 PM   #98
vex
Grizzled Veteran

If possible, I would like to join FOFC Wrestling.
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 02:14 PM   #99
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****TUESDAY TOUGH LOVE*****
*****April 18, 2006*****

We kick off our show by going straight to the ring for a Hardcore Title match.

Noop vs Sachmo.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Sachmo has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 04 April 2006.

The Match: Super kick by Sachmo. Tekneek comes running down the aisle with a chair! Sachmo and Noop continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Tekneek slides in and blasts Noop with a chair to the head! Tekneek climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Sachmo floors Noop. Here it comes...Irish Cloverleaf! Noop taps! Sachmo and Tekneek are putting the boots to Noop! Chief Rum comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Sachmo \ Tekneek running for cover. Chief Rum saved Noop from a major beating.

Winner: Sachmo with help from Tekneek and he keeps the Hardcore Title.

Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page. And as always I’m joined by Bobby Heenan.
Heenan: Hello humanoids.
Page: What a way to kick off the show with a Hardcore match. But Tekneek didn’t wait long to interfere. He must have something against Noop.

Page and Heenan are interrupted with the music of Erik Flamebeard who comes to the ring.

Flamebeard: I want to start out by making a match for next week’s show. Since Tekneek and Chief Rum seem to have a problem with Sachmo and Noop, I have a way to remedy that. Right here next week you will see Sachmo and Tekneek fight Noop and Chief Rum in a no holds barred, no DQ, Texas Death Match. Now, on to business. Gold is not here tonight so that means I am in charge. First I’d like to call out Tucker.

Page: What is all this about?
Heenan: I don’t know, but Flamebeard looks like he means business tonight.

Tucker comes out to boos from the crowd. He ignores them as he makes his way to the ring with a perplexed look on his face.

Flamebeard: Tucker, I called you out here to talk about you and your partner’s Tag Team Titles. We all know Marmel isn’t here tonight. We also know why he isn’t here tonight, so I don’t think we have to get into that. But, because of your partner’s stupidity, we can’t have a Tag Team Title defense at Saturday’s event. So, in light of that I am hereby suspending the FOFC Tag Team Titles until further notice. Tucker, let me ask you a question. What is the name of this show?
Tucker: Erik, what are you doing?
Flamebeard: Just answer the damn question!
Tucker: Tuesday Tough Love.
Flamebeard: That’s right. And because of Marmel’s stupidity, you are going to learn a little about tough love right here tonight. You may be a member of Flamebeard’s Followers, but you and Marmel are going to learn it’s about all of us, not just what you want. So, since your good buddy and tag partner isn’t here, you will face The Afoci and NevStar in a handicap match right here tonight. Now get out of my ring.

Tucker exits looking a little confused. Face turn? Hmm.

Flamebeard: Now since Gold left me here tonight to try and salvage a show, I have made a decision. Tonight we will be starting a new tournament for a new title. I hereby announce that the FOFC has a Television Title. Tonight we will have an 8 man tournament with the 1st round being conducted right here. Then next week the semi-finals and then the finals to crown a Television Title which will be defended at every weekly show or the Title will be stripped from the Champion. And finally for our main event, we have a 4 on 4 survivor match with the person getting the last pin getting a title shot at Darkiller for the Lightweight Title at Saturday’s event.

Flamebeard exits the ring.

Page: What do you make of that Heenan?
Heenan: It looks like Flamebeard is trying to send a message to his Followers.
Page: Looking at our match list, I noticed that Darkiller is in the 4 on 4 survivor match later tonight. So, if he wins he doesn’t have to defend the title at Saturday’s event.
Heenan: Flamebeard’s a pretty smart guy. Almost as smart as me.
Page: The fans will be the ones who lose out if that happens. Up next is the 1st match in the TV Title tournament.

BishopMVP vs The Afoci.

The Match: The Afoci hits a rolling kick on Bishop. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Super kick by The Afoci. There's a two count on the pin. BishopMVP powers out of a The Afoci headlock. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Afoci goes down. Bishop hits a dropkick on The Afoci and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by BishopMVP. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Second rope flying axe handle, Afoci goes down. One day, Bishop might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. The Afoci reverses a hip toss. Flying reverse elbow by The Afoci. Hooks the leg for a two count. DDT from the top rope by The Afoci. That looked KILLER. Pin, but Bishop is out just before the three count. Spin kick by The Afoci to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Bishop goes down. BishopMVP is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Bishop hits a dropkick on The Afoci and gets right back up. Diamond Dust from BishopMVP and Afoci is out! The Afoci slams Bishop, who rolls onto his stomach. What is BishopMVP doing? The Afoci picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Bishop up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! BishopMVP is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Bishop had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! The Afoci must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! NevStar comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Bishop turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! NevStar has left Bishop down and bloodied.

My Opinion: I'll give this a ***1\4 rating. If I left it up to you, you'd probably think it was the greatest match ever! Keep trying...

Winner: BishopMVP moves on in the TV Title tournament.

Page: Bishop couldn’t win without cheating. But he got his thanks to The Afoci’s partner, NevStar.
Heenan: Bishop won. That’s all that matters.
Page: Whatever. We move on to another match in the tournament. The tag partners of the last match square off.

Primelord vs NevStar.

The Match: Implant DDT by Primelord! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Super kick by Primelord. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar elbows Primelord in the face to break a hammerlock. Primelord walks into a high dropkick from NevStar, almost losing several teeth in the process. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Primelord. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from NevStar connects. Primelord is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Lightning kick by Primelord on NevStar. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and NevStar goes down. NevStar elbows Primelord in the face to break a hammerlock. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Primelord walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? NevStar floors Primelord...and climbs the turnbuckles. Infra-Red!!! BishopMVP slides into the ring out of nowhere! NevStar takes a stiff punch to the face and falls to the canvas. The referee calls for the DQ as BishopMVP continues to attack NevStar. Primelord \ Bishop are beating down on NevStar! The music of The Afoci hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Primelord and Bishop don't hesitate though, and attack him as soon as he enters the ring! The Afoci gets beaten down as well, and soon joins NevStar down and out on the canvas. Primelord \ Bishop have destroyed them both!

Winner: NevStar by DQ.

Heenan: See what happens when you get involved in other people’s matches. You pay for it later.
Page: Up next is a rematch between Chief Rum and Shorty. These guys hooked up at Mind Games with Chief Rum gaining the victory in a Hardcore Title match. No hardcore title on the line here. Just a chance to move on in the TV title tournament.

Chief Rum vs Shorty.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Chief goes down. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Chief goes down. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Implant DDT by Shorty! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Chief Rum pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg for a two count. Shorty kicks Chief Rum in the gut to reverse the momentum. Shorty crushes Chief with a running senton. Hooks the leg for a two count. Chief walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Chief counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Shorty goes down. Shorty blocks a kick from Chief Rum. Second rope flying axe handle, Chief goes down. One day, Shorty might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Chief Rum falls through the ropes after a hard shot from Shorty. He seemed to hit his head on the apron on the way down. The referee reaches a ten count, and this one is over.

My Opinion: A ***3/4 rating! Yay!

Winner: Shorty wins by count-out and moves on in the TV title tournament.

Heenan: Shorty gains some revenge after losing at Mind Games.
Page: I hope the Chief is ok. He hit pretty hard there.
Heenan: Up next is the final match in the 1st round of the tournament.

Tekneek vs Quicksand.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Tekneek goes down. Tekneek fights out of a grapple. Quicksand takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Quicksand reverses an irish whip...and Tekneek runs into the referee! Tekneek with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Cover, but there's no one to count for Tekneek! Quicksand blocks a kick from Tekneek. Implant DDT by Quicksand! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Tekneek takes a NICE hurrancarana from Quicksand. Covers for a quick two count. Diamond Dust from Quicksand and Tekneek is out! Pin, but Tekneek is out just before the three count. Quicksand drops an elbow...but Tekneek moves out of the way. Badly executed second rope splash by Tekneek. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Quicksand counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Noop comes running down the aisle with a chair! Quicksand whips Tekneek into the ropes. Noop jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Noop, Tekneek, and the chair! Tekneek staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! Tekneek gives a murderous look toward Noop...and attacks! Noop gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Tekneek picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Winner: Quicksand with help from Noop.

Page: Noop gets a measure of revenge costing Tekneek a shot at the TV title.
Heenan: There definitely is some bad blood brewing between those two. It should be a good tag match next week.
Page: We understand that Illinifan is backstage and he has something to say to the injured Revrew.

Illinifan: Revrew, I know you’re at home recuperating. Well, last week you saw what I did to your pal, Swaggs. Tonight I am going to finish the job in a tables match. Watch closely, because when you come back I will be doing the same to you.

Page: Hasn’t this guy done enough to those two.
Heenan: They are both still walking aren’t they? Then it isn’t enough.
Page: Up next is a match that Erik Flamebeard made earlier in the night. He put his fellow stable member in a handicap match to show him some tough love.

Tucker vs The Afoci and NevStar.

Match Background: This will be a 2 on 1 handicap bout.

The Match: Tucker strikes NevStar. Spin kick by Tucker to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. SUPER frankensteiner on Afoci, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tucker gets taken down out of nowhere! NevStar \ Afoci whip Tucker into the corner. NevStar whips The Afoci in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. The Afoci hits a rolling kick on Tucker. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. SUPER frankensteiner on Tucker, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Afoci \ NevStar whip Tucker into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Tucker goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Tucker strikes NevStar. Tucker takes a flying neckbreaker from The Afoci. The Afoci scoops up Tucker. NevStar bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. NevStar misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Tucker flips out of a The Afoci bodyslam attempt. Vicious kick to the teeth from Tucker. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. SUPER frankensteiner on Tucker, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. NevStar \ Afoci whip Tucker into the corner. NevStar whips The Afoci in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Erik Flamebeard has climbed up onto the apron! Afoci turns...and falls for the distraction! Tucker runs at Afoci from behind...but misses! Tucker collides with Erik Flamebeard! Tucker is in trouble. Styles Clash! 1....2....3. Flamebeard is livid after the match. He is laying a verbal tirade at Tucker. Flamebeard leaves the ring followed by a confused Tucker.

Winner: The Afoci and NevStar despite attempted interference by Erik Flamebeard.

Page: It looks like Flamebeard’s Followers are in a little disarray.
Heenan: Flamebeard will pull them together.
Page: I hope not. Up next is a tables match between Illiinifan and Swaggs. This came about when Swaggs came to Smokin’ Warlord’s aid during a match. Then last week Illinifan viciously attacked Swaggs and left him laying in a pool of his own blood.

Illinifan vs Swaggs.

Match Background: This will be a tables bout.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Swaggs goes down. Implant DDT by Illinifan! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Swaggs avoids a Illinifan avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Second rope flying axe handle, Illinifan goes down. One day, Swaggs might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Swaggs strikes Illinifan. Swaggs pulls Illinifan onto the table for a powerbomb, but he uses a backdrop to get out of the predicament. Illinifan elbows Swaggs in the face to break a hammerlock. Swaggs takes a NICE hurrancarana from Illinifan. Illinifan throws Swaggs onto the table, climbs to the top rope...and uses a flying elbow drop to collapse the table and pick up a victory. Illinifan gives a murderous look toward Swaggs...and attacks! Swaggs gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Illinifan leaves the ring having left Swaggs down and out.

Winner: Illinifan.

Page: Illinifan has destroyed Swaggs again.
Heenan: Swaggs should have stayed home after his suspension.
Page: Up next is a tag team match that Co-Commissioner Gold made last week. Barry Windham kept interfering in Raven’s matches. So he made a match between Barry Windham and Samoa Joe vs. Raven and a partner of his choosing. Bobby, any idea who Raven will chose as his partner to watch his back.
Heenan: Well, Raven has always been a loner. He has no friends here. So, he’ll probably come out alone.

Barry Windham and Samoa Joe vs Raven ???.

Match Background: Windham and Raven have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Raven is the reigning FOFC Heavyweight champion, and has been since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Barry Windham and Samoa Joe come out first. Raven then comes out followed by Erik Watts.Page: It’s Erik Watts. He is one of Raven’s best friends. Heenan: I didn’t even know he was going to be here tonight. Raven receives some punishment by Barry Windham but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Barry Windham hits a right hand on Raven. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Barry Windham and Samoa Joe. Windham \ Joe whip Raven into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Bodyslam by Joe. Samoa Joe misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Big piledriver on Joe. Covers for a quick two count. Raven tags out to Erik Watts. Powerslam from Erik Watts on Joe. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Running clothesline from Erik Watts was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Samoa Joe is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by Joe sends Watts CRASHING to the mat. Tag between Samoa Joe and Barry Windham. Watts receives some punishment by Barry Windham but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Watts tags out to Raven. Raven takes a vertical suplex, but pops right back up. The referee loses control, and all four wrestlers are in the ring now! Seeing as how he can't restore order, the ref calls for the bell. This is a double DQ. Windham \ Joe and Raven \ Watts aren't satisfied! They start brawling again, turning the ringside area into a battlefield until officials run down and physically pull them apart.

Winners: Double DQ.

Page: I don’t think Raven and Windham will be going out for a drink together anytime soon.
Heenan: Just think, we get to see these guys hook up again one on one for the FOFC Heavyweight Title on Saturday.
Page: It should be a good match. Up next is our Main Event. It is the match made earlier by Erik Flamebeard. The person getting the final pin gets a Lightweight Title shot at Saturday’s event, April Mayhem.

Team Coffee vs Team Digamma.

Match Background: Team Coffee consists of Coffee Warlord, Smokin' Warlord, Bertogarce, and JeeberD. Team Digamma consists of Digamma, Darkiller, Katon, and Kodos. This will be a survivor series bout. Digamma and Smokin' have been feuding recently. Smokin' has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Darkiller is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 02 January 2006.

The Match: First Fall : Jeeber just WAFFLES Kodos with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Implant DDT by JeeberD! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Kodos comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Back heel kick off the second rope, Jeeber goes down. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Jeeber ducks a wild right hand. Flying cross body off the top rope! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. JeeberD pins Kodos. Second Fall : Spin kick by Bertogarce to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Digamma takes a NICE hurrancarana from Bertogarce. Hooks the leg for a two count. Digamma kicks Bertogarce in the gut to reverse the momentum. Swan dive headbutt from Digamma but without much elevation on the move. Digamma sets Bertogarce up in the corner. Blonde Bombshell! 1....2....3. Third Fall : Katon gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. BAAACK Body drop by Katon gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Covers for a quick two count. Coffee drops an elbow...but Katon moves out of the way. Tor-NADO DDT from Katon, Coffee got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Coffee counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Full nelson slam on Katon. ONE...TWO...THREE. Coffee defeats Katon. Fourth Fall : Smokin' takes a chop from Digamma. Smokin' Warlord takes a knee lift from Digamma. *sigh* Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Covers for a quick two count. Smokin' reverses a waistlock. Tiger suplex on Digamma. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Smokin' charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Back heel kick from Digamma on Smokin' but it misses by miles. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Digamma pins Smokin'. Fifth Fall : Coffee hits a right hand. Coffee Warlord with a spinning neckbreaker on Digamma. There's a two count on the pin. Coffee Warlord gets taken down out of nowhere! Coffee gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Digamma drops an elbow...but Coffee Warlord moves out of the way. Spinebuster by Coffee Warlord. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Coffee Warlord pins Digamma. Sixth Fall : Coffee gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Flying shoulder tackle by Darkiller sends Coffee CRASHING to the mat. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! High Angle DDT by Coffee Warlord just SPIKES Darkiller down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Coffee Warlord misses a clothesline. Massive backbreaker on Coffee and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover gets three for Darkiller, Coffee got pinned. Final Fall : Hard back suplex on Darkiller. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Covers for a quick two count. Super kick by JeeberD. Power drive elbow by JeeberD. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but Darkiller is out just before the three count. Darkiller counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! JeeberD charges, Darkiller moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Darkiller moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Old School Expulsion. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Fallaway slam by Darkiller puts down JeeberD. Jeeber kicks Darkiller in the gut to reverse the momentum. Darkiller gets knocked to the ground by Jeeber. Satellite Crossface!!! Darkiller taps out!

Winner: Team Coffee with JeeberD the sole survivor. He gets a Lightweight Title shot at Saturday’s event.

Page: What an upset.! JeeberD gets a Lightweight Title shot!
Heenan: Bogus. Darkiller had the match won, but the referee was knocked out by JeeberD.
Page: It was an accident. Anyway, join us Saturday for April Mayhem. We gotta go. Have a good night everyone!!

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Sachmo.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money. (Title is currently suspended)

We had an overall rating of 70% for the show.
We got a .50 TV Rating for the show. (Best ever)
We had 441 people attend.
Match of the night: 1st round Television Tournament match between Shorty and Chief Rum 80%.

BishopMVP was injured in his match. He has a broken leg and will be out up to 7 months. There will be a match to take his place in the Television Title Tournament at April Mayhem.

Old 08-15-2003, 02:58 PM   #100
JeeberD
General Manager

Darkiller had better watch out! It's time for JeeberD to take a break from The Badasses and make a name for himself!!!