Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-23-2022, 12:46 AM   #1
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Survivor 43

5 episodes on the DVR that I have just discovered.

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 10:33 PM   #2
Mota
College Benchwarmer

You haven't missed anything. If 41 and 42 were basically the same season shot back to back, this one is also the same. It's like they completely ran out of ideas.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 01:48 AM   #3
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

the 1st immunity challenge was fierce
Old 10-24-2022, 05:52 AM   #4
Mota
College Benchwarmer

It's funny how they barely even try to hide the idols now. Here's the most obvious tree, and it's lying on top of a branch. You don't even have to stick your hand in a tree knot anymore, it's in plain sight.
Old 10-24-2022, 12:03 PM   #5
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
It's funny how they barely even try to hide the idols now. Here's the most obvious tree, and it's lying on top of a branch. You don't even have to stick your hand in a tree knot anymore, it's in plain sight.

it's also funny how at first this seemed like a spoiler but really every ep has someone finding an idol so it really isn't.
lolol
Old 10-24-2022, 12:48 PM   #6
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

We are still watching but it is interesting. This was always my sons first choice and Masked Singer and Amazing Race have supplanted Survivor. Especially Masked Singer.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 10:01 PM   #7
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
it's also funny how at first this seemed like a spoiler but really every ep has someone finding an idol so it really isn't.
lolol

I'm wondering if production doesn't give it away. Notice how when the person leaves, the cameraman will continue to focus on the actual idol? Maybe the contestant notices that and circles back to the area.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:25 AM   #8
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

if you are referring to the beware advanatages, that's the point of them. They are supposed to be in the open so the person finds it and makes a choice. I'm glad they did the bead one. That was pretty funny. Glad it wasn't still the "silly phrase" thing.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:26 AM   #9
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
We are still watching but it is interesting. This was always my sons first choice and Masked Singer and Amazing Race have supplanted Survivor. Especially Masked Singer.

there is something about the masked signer. THose costumes are amazing!
Old 10-25-2022, 10:27 AM   #10
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
You haven't missed anything. If 41 and 42 were basically the same season shot back to back, this one is also the same. It's like they completely ran out of ideas.

you're right here. NOthing at all feels new. Every challenge is the same now and has been for awhile. I kinda miss the auction
Old 10-25-2022, 10:35 AM   #11
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

That red tribe is....i predict they don't make it far at all.

i mean the struggling with the whole bead thing. That was a LOT of drama and "suspense"...when it didn't matter anyway! The other split their votes. I've never understood why people auto go split their votes so early in the game. So overthinking
Old 10-25-2022, 09:04 PM   #12
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
That red tribe is....i predict they don't make it far at all.

i mean the struggling with the whole bead thing. That was a LOT of drama and "suspense"...when it didn't matter anyway! The other split their votes. I've never understood why people auto go split their votes so early in the game. So overthinking

I don't know. The red tribe seems to have the most developed characters of any of the tribes and seems to be possibly reunified now. It's hard to tell if the winner is from this tribe but it would not surprise me to see 3 or 4 out the final 6 be from this tribe.

Yellow has been shown to be fractured so it's hard to see this tribe being successful as a whole post merge.

Blue seems under edited other then for Karla so I don't know what to make of them.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 10:39 PM   #13
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

okay the bead thing was so much more entertaining to the silly phrase thing for the beware advantage. LOVED how cody and co did it and then Carla having to do it wow she was amazing! go carla go! Both carla and noelle rocked that immunity challenge. Very nice to see women that aren't pinups featured more.

really red team is bad just bad. nneka having no physical or mental. skills is like...surprising. shame on jesse for not stepping up too. But really he doesn't seem a genius either.
Old 10-25-2022, 10:40 PM   #14
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

i'm still catching up btw. only one erp a day . That was ep 3 I just now watched
Old 10-28-2022, 11:58 PM   #15
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

ep 4....zomg so brutal. in every single way

lindsay self detructing and her whole tribe blowing up around her
TERRIBLE
they made their own bed with those moves.

i feel sorry when that kind of shit happens. Reminds me of survivor africa when kelly does everything and the kitchen sink for the tribe and lex out of nowhere thinks she is plotting against her and votes her out

But the red tribe holy smokes, racer you were right about them FIERCE FIERCE FIERCE!

They just EXPLODED out of the gate in the reward challenge. CODY IS A MONSTER! LOVE HIM!

I've never seen a tribe kick so much ass in a challenge before. that's how EVERYONE EVERY. ONE. snhould attack every challenge every day.

And again in the immunity challenge. Dwight bugs me. I don't think he's going to go far.

The following ep was...one of those dark eps where things I dislike happened. Was kind of obvious geo going how and everyone playing him. Ryan. Ryanryanryan tanking the challenge thinking he was going to get rid of colleen or whatshername

he is sooooooooooooooo lucky

the merge ep was AWESOME
loveloveloveit
was hilarious when they are listing out who has what advantage etc. hahahahaha

this is what I want to see in survivor. people having consequen ces for being the shitty people they are.

alliances falling apart. new bonds forming
things switching.
so good.
Old 10-30-2022, 08:32 PM   #16
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
ep 4....zomg so brutal. in every single way

But the red tribe holy smokes, racer you were right about them FIERCE FIERCE FIERCE!

I am no oracle haha. I had seen all the episodes and didn't realize you were behind.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2022, 01:05 AM   #17
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

man oh man I can't remember when I've watched a season this way and not known at ALL what was going on nor what was going to happen. It's fantastic. These people came to play and they know that just sticking to one alliance from the beginning is not the way to play.

LOVE it. That flip to dwight out of nowhere. wow
Yes Dwight WAS indeed a string puller galore. From the beginning he seemed to have the desire but not the brains for it. He was trying to boss jesse around when he didn't even have a vote. I guess that's good from a manipulating standpoint and could have worked on a weak willed player.
I just didn't think it would be him really. Cody biggest threat in the game.

Also...is anyone else scared that James will bite the head off of a tribemate during tribal council. He makes that same gruff cough lunge when he gets votes, when he doesn't get votes, when someone else goes home. Whatever. *hides*
Old 11-17-2022, 04:01 AM   #18
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I HAD hoped jeanine would survive last week even tho i rooted against her team previously. And this week I was SOOOOOOOOOOO happy about Noelle wanting to oust james and the plan worked perfectly...that is...
except for stupid whatshisname. ugh

you can't play ALL sides. Glad james wewnt home tho.
don't like bullies.
was surprised about ryan tho. cassidy was a much better target and their logic was severely flawed in their conversation

Jesse is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo under the radar right now.
since owen urvived that vote, he should be safe since he's not really any type of threat. cody should worry as he's the biggest challenge beast. first chance they get, he's gone.
it IS nice that this season a lot of strong people kicked ass

And gogo strong women! GOGO CARLA AND NOELLE! YAAAAAS!
Old 12-16-2022, 02:49 PM   #19
Galaril
Pro Starter

So the winner of this season donated the entire prize to a veterans with PTSD charity. That is awesome.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 03:57 PM   #20
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

We haven’t finished the finale yet. My kids have been bugging me for years to audition. I’ve always resisted but I made my son a deal at the start of the season if Gabler makes final 4 I’ll audition so I guess I’m taking a shot.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 04:31 PM   #21
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

cass gave an interview saying she was still wondering why she lost and blamed carla for telling others not to vote for her. It was totally pathetic. cass you lost because you weere a goat the whole game. the karla/cass feud was invented by sami and perpetuated by jesse and the two of them bought it hook line and sinker
Old 12-17-2022, 02:41 AM   #22
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

by the by the first thing i think of when i heard gabler say he was donating all the money was...so....you COULD like open an account or something that makes the million dollars perpetually keep growing and donate all that money to the veterans?