Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-30-2005, 12:57 PM   #51
JimmyWint
Mascot

Okay...a few specifics...She is 29...I did not buy her or her 3 friends any drinks...When she went to the bathroom I asked her friends if I had a fighting chance with her and they all said I had a real good shot...But apparently I was breaking some of these dumb rules so I got no phone number. By the end of the night I was kind of razzing her about the rules too...which could have blown my chance, but I could not help myself...Like a previous poster said I also asked her if she was hooked on Oprah. I am pretty curious to see if she shows up tomorrow night.

JimmyWint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 12:58 PM   #52
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Hit eject Jimmy....eject! Eject!
Old 06-30-2005, 01:00 PM   #53
st.cronin
General Manager

I guess she doesn't show. My impression is they were pulling your leg.
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:05 PM   #54
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

She's 29 and acting 19. Run, don't walk, to your nearest exit.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 01:19 PM   #55
Franklinnoble
Banned

Throw the damned towel!
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 07:08 PM   #56
MrBigglesworth
College Starter

At 29, she should just be happy that a guy is hitting on her!
MrBigglesworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 11:03 PM   #57
Franklinnoble
Banned

Remember your training! Save you, it can!
Old 06-30-2005, 11:04 PM   #58
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
She's 29 and acting 19. Run, don't walk, to your nearest exit.

Man, I hope I run into a 24 year old soon.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 08:46 PM   #59
Balldog
Pro Rookie

So was the girl there or what?
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:36 AM   #60
JimmyWint
Mascot

For anyone curious about Friday night...I get to the bar a few minutes after 10 and she is not there. So I was pretty bummed. They have 25oz mugs of beer there for $2.50 though, so I figured I would drown my sorrows.

It just so happens that the Smoking Ban kicked in On that same night as well, so the bar was actually pretty dead when I got there. But the owners wife was in there smoking a cigarette. I did not think anything of it because the way the city set up the law they said that someone has to call and complain and only then they will check out the bar for violaters. So I am enjoying my beer and after about 20 minutes FIVE cops walk in. They walk in find the owners wife and she lights up right in front of them and tells them SHE is the one who called the cops!! She was all lit up too...So the cops wrote her a ticket for Smoking in the bar and disorderly conduct. I am pretty sure she spent the night in jail too.

Anyway, about halfway through my 2nd beer...at maybe 10:40 or so Kimberly comes walking in! I was like hey this is cool at least I did not get stood up. So she and her friend come strolling over....I would say I bought them drinks but it was ladies night so they drank free. I said, hey what happened to 10pm...she comes back with it is a rule to be fashionably late. At this point I am really sick of these dumb rules, and with some liquid courage in me I tell her that if we are going to be able to possibly go out it is going to be me or this dumb rule book. (Kind of took the advice of the board there) Anyway, I think I said something like "There is no rule book for me, I am one of a kind". Then I rambled how it was insulting to be compared to every other guy out there. I layed it on pretty good. Needless to say she did not bring up the rules the rest of the night. We ended up having a good time and the bar actually got pretty crowded about midnight, so it was all good. At the end of the night I gave her my number and said if she wanted to get together again to call me, I even got a kiss in the parking lot. I still need some work on those closing skills though. Now it will be interesting to see if She calls me to go out this weekend!
JimmyWint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:48 AM   #61
Blackadar
Retired

Tell her you have one rule.

She needs to let you get her drunk and stick it in her butt.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 09:31 AM   #62
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar
Tell her you have one rule.

She needs to let you get her drunk and stick it in her butt.

Amen brother. That is the only rule.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:32 AM   #63
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
Amen brother. That is the only rule.

If she follows the one rule, she then can deserve the one ring.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 12:20 PM   #64
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWint
For anyone curious about Friday night...I get to the bar a few minutes after 10 and she is not there. So I was pretty bummed. They have 25oz mugs of beer there for $2.50 though, so I figured I would drown my sorrows.

It just so happens that the Smoking Ban kicked in On that same night as well, so the bar was actually pretty dead when I got there. But the owners wife was in there smoking a cigarette. I did not think anything of it because the way the city set up the law they said that someone has to call and complain and only then they will check out the bar for violaters. So I am enjoying my beer and after about 20 minutes FIVE cops walk in. They walk in find the owners wife and she lights up right in front of them and tells them SHE is the one who called the cops!! She was all lit up too...So the cops wrote her a ticket for Smoking in the bar and disorderly conduct. I am pretty sure she spent the night in jail too.

Anyway, about halfway through my 2nd beer...at maybe 10:40 or so Kimberly comes walking in! I was like hey this is cool at least I did not get stood up. So she and her friend come strolling over....I would say I bought them drinks but it was ladies night so they drank free. I said, hey what happened to 10pm...she comes back with it is a rule to be fashionably late. At this point I am really sick of these dumb rules, and with some liquid courage in me I tell her that if we are going to be able to possibly go out it is going to be me or this dumb rule book. (Kind of took the advice of the board there) Anyway, I think I said something like "There is no rule book for me, I am one of a kind". Then I rambled how it was insulting to be compared to every other guy out there. I layed it on pretty good. Needless to say she did not bring up the rules the rest of the night. We ended up having a good time and the bar actually got pretty crowded about midnight, so it was all good. At the end of the night I gave her my number and said if she wanted to get together again to call me, I even got a kiss in the parking lot. I still need some work on those closing skills though. Now it will be interesting to see if She calls me to go out this weekend!

Obi-Wan has taught you well...
Old 07-06-2005, 01:05 PM   #65
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyWint
At the end of the night I gave her my number and said if she wanted to get together again to call me, I even got a kiss in the parking lot.

Nice job until this point. Always get the girls number, not vice versa. I'm pretty sure that's in the rule book somewhere.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote