Voting

Day 1
Vote Results:
Blade (5) - KevinNU7, George W Bush, dubb93, Eaglesfan27, MrBug708
Schmidty (4) - Ardent Enthusiast, SnDvls, KWhit, Blade6119
Ardent Enthusiast (2) - Superman=#54, henry296
KWhit (1) - kingfc22
Qwikshot (1) - Mr. Wednesday

No Votes: Schmidty, Qwikshot (late vote)

Dayu 2
ardent enthusiast - Superman #54, Mr. Wednesday, Schmidty, Qwikshot, henry296, kingfc22
George W Bush - MrBug, Blade6119, Eaglesfan27
MrBug708 - George W Bush, KevinNU7
Schmidty - ardent enthusiast
Old 08-04-2005, 09:55 AM   #252
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
I had a feeling they were both bad guys. But they weren't on the same side, so no link can be made there. Anything we can draw from the voting? Bug piled his vote on me very shortly after Eaglesfan voted for me, for no real reason. At that point, Mr. Bug was in trouble, so I think maybe Eaglesfan was trying to save his Lieutenant.

I guarantee you that I wasn't trying to save Bug. I came very close to voting for him myself.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 10:01 AM   #253
KevinNU7
College Starter

I think both of you are baddies so it doesn't matter much to me
Old 08-04-2005, 10:45 AM   #254
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I could sub in Blade's spot if need be.

Last edited by Poli : 08-04-2005 at 10:46 AM.
Poli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 11:04 AM   #255
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

George casts suspicion on me. I know I'm a good guy. Therefore, I'm fairly sure George is a bad guy.

I vote George W Bush
Old 08-04-2005, 02:30 PM   #256
KevinNU7
College Starter

There are just way too many people with zero interest in the game during the day
Old 08-04-2005, 02:31 PM   #257
KevinNU7
College Starter

Dola,
I guess I'll go with GWB for now

I vote Bush
Old 08-04-2005, 02:43 PM   #258
henry296
College Starter

No that it means much but yesterday only 2 living people did not vote for either of the bad guys. That was Blade who we know is Duke and EaglesFan27. That makes him my #1 suspect today.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:01 PM   #259
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
No that it means much but yesterday only 2 living people did not vote for either of the bad guys. That was Blade who we know is Duke and EaglesFan27. That makes him my #1 suspect today.

I didn't see any proof that AE was a mobster. I didn't have any proof that GWB was either, but I thought he was and I still think he is. I voted my conscience and I continue to vote my conscience today. I believe GWB is a mobster. I hope we get the right person today.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:13 PM   #260
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
There are just way too many people with zero interest in the game during the day
I think there are a lot of people who are too worried about making the wrong move.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:41 PM   #261
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Vote Eaglesfan
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:44 PM   #262
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Well I have to make a vote now and I think GWB is a strong canidate for being thrown down the well. I won't have access to a computer for the rest of the day, because of a Clutch concert. So...

Vote George W. Bush
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 03:45 PM   #263
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

GWB is not a mobby...please try again.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:04 PM   #264
henry296
College Starter

Me - known villager
Kevin - known villager
Blade - Duke
Qwikshot - Mostly likely a police officers.

Of the following 2 are police and 1 is the Serial Killer and 3 are mafia.

EaglesFan
GWB
Schmidty
SuperMan
Mr. W
kingfc22

This leaves me with a 50/50 chance of picking a mafia memeber tonight. Since I think at least of you if a police investigator you can really help yourself by providing some good info.
Old 08-04-2005, 04:05 PM   #265
henry296
College Starter

I really think it is EaglesFan27.

vote EaglesFan27
Old 08-04-2005, 04:47 PM   #266
kingfc22
Head Coach

Well it looks like the villagers speak. Down with the mafia!!!

Vote George
Old 08-04-2005, 05:08 PM   #267
Schmidty
Coordinator

Although I haven't been around much today, I am leaning toward EF as well.

Vote Eaglesfan27
Old 08-04-2005, 05:16 PM   #268
Joe
Pro Starter

Vote Eaglesfan
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 05:24 PM   #269
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Qwikshot has come through for us so far.

Vote EaglesFan27

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 08-04-2005, 05:35 PM   #270
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
I think there are a lot of people who are too worried about making the wrong move.

Yep, pretty much. I made a little analysis this morning after being accused of not saying much and flying under the radar, and look what happens. I guess it was a good ploy by the bad guys.

So the vote is deadlocked at 5-5 right now. Qwik says that I'm not a mobby. For the most part, people believe that Qwik is an officer after his helping get AE thrown into the well yesterday. So why would you still vote for me? Either you don't believe him, or you're a mobby yourself. After tonight's vote, it'll be a lot clearer is all I know.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:40 PM   #271
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

We need Blade here, and as I recall he said he was out for a while.

Old 08-04-2005, 05:50 PM   #272
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

You are all forgetting the secret roles. There are more than just mafia, villagers, and police in this village. Don't make a mistake. Don't kill me.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:52 PM   #273
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
You are all forgetting the secret roles. There are more than just mafia, villagers, and police in this village. Don't make a mistake. Don't kill me.

If I say GWB isn't a mobby, then he isn't a mobby. Do you care to challenge my word? I know these streets...perhaps you may want to reconsider your options then...
Old 08-04-2005, 06:00 PM   #274
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
If I say GWB isn't a mobby, then he isn't a mobby. Do you care to challenge my word? I know these streets...perhaps you may want to reconsider your options then...

I know you are an inspector. I've seen things. When did you view GWB? I know that the mobsters have been bribing people to convert them. Why do you think there were no kills last night except for the serial killer who took out Bug? Last night, both mobs attempted to bribe people to their cause and two good people changed their allegiance. I only saw one of the bribes take place, but I believe both mob families must have bribed someone. Of course, I have now revealed my power as a psychic. Kill me if you must, but you will only be playing into the hands of the mob. I hope the person with the power to do so will guard me tonight, so I can help the villagers win. I've effectively given up my life by revealing this if you don't protect me.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #275
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I know you are an inspector. I've seen things. When did you view GWB? I know that the mobsters have been bribing people to convert them. Why do you think there were no kills last night except for the serial killer who took out Bug? Last night, both mobs attempted to bribe people to their cause and two good people changed their allegiance. I only saw one of the bribes take place, but I believe both mob families must have bribed someone. Of course, I have now revealed my power as a psychic. Kill me if you must, but you will only be playing into the hands of the mob. I hope the person with the power to do so will guard me tonight, so I can help the villagers win. I've effectively given up my life by revealing this if you don't protect me.

More like a Miss Cleo psychic...
Old 08-04-2005, 06:05 PM   #276
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
More like a Miss Cleo psychic...

Makes me think you might have been the other person who was bribed.

Just because you were trustworthy before, you aren't necessarily now.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:13 PM   #277
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Makes me think you might have been the other person who was bribed.

Just because you were trustworthy before, you aren't necessarily now.

Grasping at straws aren't we...?

I know who I am, and I am right.

You are a mobster. I don't believe in bribery.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #278
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Grasping at straws aren't we...?

I know who I am, and I am right.

You are a mobster. I don't believe in bribery.

I KNOW what I know as well. I know that I saw GWB bribed last night. We've seen over-confidence ruin people in this game before. Are you sure that you know what you think you know?

Sure I want to save myself, but this isn't a desperate grasp at straws. I believe now is the time to speak up. I know that the mob families didn't kill anyone last night because they were out bribing at least one person.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:31 PM   #279
Blade6119
Coordinator

wow, im packing to head on my road trip and some shit goes down...do i think qwik is the cop, no...do i think he is evil, hell yes!! Come on boys, dont trust qwik blindly...look at evidence and then make your decision...and take into account what did happen last night with neither mob killing(Makes me think there was bribing...i was a hidden role no one mentioned...isnt it possible that bribing was also not mentioned??) It just seems that hes being too cocky without showing me much...we killed one mafia seer, there is another...and right now i think its Qwik...im not saying eagles isnt bad, and now im starting to wonder about george...but i in no way trust qwik. When he was the seer in x-com, he made his claims and stayed quiet for the most part besides that...now he is a seer and is loud and championing his guy??

Im not gonig to vote qwik since it would get eagles killed, but i think hes bad news...And i too knew ardent was bad, but knew he was a lowly grunt and wanted him to be bait for bigger fish. And qwik certianly positioned himself well.

So far i was wrong on my random vote of dubb
Dead on on my repetive claims of bug seeming to be bad
I knew ardent was bad, long before you killed him(refuse to say how, not going to reveal my source)
George im not sure about, he just seems to be flying under my radar and right now voting for qwik wont do any good...so anything i can do to stop qwik's plans is what ill do

Qwik is lighting up my radar like fourth of july...just seems like hes playing the bad guy mafia leader...if he was good why wouldnt the mafia have killed him yet??? Come on, hes too dangerous to them if hes a good guy..doesnt make sense for him to be alive and well as an outed good cop. Hes either started mafia or is now bribed mafia.

Ill stay on george(seems a better pick then eagles, especially after qwik is pushing hard), and since im leaving in 2 hours for a road trip with my buddies to LA i wont be able to do much the rest of the game(again asking for a replacement)...

Kill George and regardless of the outcome do not let qwik live past the next day...hes trouble through in through in my mind...but again, when have you guys ever listened to me...im just the guy you always kill first...

If i can:

Friday vote Qwikshot if he doesnt die tonight
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 08-04-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:33 PM   #280
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
wow, im packing to head on my road trip and some shit goes down...do i think qwik is the cop, no...do i think he is evil, hell yes!! Come on boys, dont trust qwik blindly...look at evidence and then make your decision...and take into account what did happen last night with neither mob killing(Makes me think there was bribing...i was a hidden role no one mentioned...isnt it possible that bribing was also not mentioned??) It just seems that hes being too cocky without showing me much...we killed one mafia seer, there is another...and right now i think its Qwik...im not saying eagles isnt bad, and now im starting to wonder about george...but i in no way trust qwik. When he was the seer in x-com, he made his claims and stayed quiet for the most part besides that...now he is a seer and is loud and championing his guy??

Im not gonig to vote qwik since it would get eagles killed, but i think hes bad news...And i too knew ardent was bad, but knew he was a lowly grunt and wanted him to be bait for bigger fish. And qwik certianly positioned himself well.

So far i was wrong on my random vote of dubb
Dead on on my repetive claims of bug seeming to be bad
I knew ardent was bad, long before you killed him(refuse to say how, not going to reveal my source)
George im not sure about, he just seems to be flying under my radar and right now voting for qwik wont do any good...so anything i can do to stop qwik's plans is what ill do

Qwik is lighting up my radar like fourth of july...just seems like hes playing the bad guy mafia leader...if he was good why wouldnt the mafia have killed him yet??? Come on, hes too dangerous to them if hes a good guy..doesnt make sense for him to be alive and well as an outed good cop. Hes either started mafia or is now bribed mafia.

Ill stay on george(seems a better pick then eagles, especially after qwik is pushing hard), and since im leaving in 2 hours for a road trip with my buddies to LA i wont be able to do much the rest of the game(again asking for a replacement)...

Kill George and regardless of the outcome do not let qwik live past the next day...hes trouble through in through in my mind...but again, when have you guys ever listened to me...im just the guy you always kill first...

If i can:

Friday vote Qwikshot if he doesnt die tonight

You must be Oliver Stone....really, you must.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:35 PM   #281
MrBug708
Head Coach

Things are so much clearer when you are dead..
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:38 PM   #282
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Why Blade, what if they bribed you, since you have already been outed, right....

I can protect myself...I'm unworried about mob hits.

Brilliant that a guy can give up a mobster and still be considered a suspect...hilarious.

But I'm not the cop, I'm a thief, I break into homes...found some nice stuff in there.

Now I got the goods on some other baddies.

I could have used this for evil means, but I decided to go for good, after all, I'm a humble thief stealing for food because of criminals like ardent.

I know other people were bad, like Bugman, and Ardent.

You are misguided to kill me, unless you are driven to kill me because you work for the mob.

I have proven myself to be on the side of good, what about the rest of you.

Blade you killed an innocent, yet you accuse me of having blood on my hands.

Eagle, I told you George was clean, you are shaking my faith, but not enough to sway me yet.

Last edited by Qwikshot : 08-04-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #283
Joe
Pro Starter

Quote:
I KNOW what I know as well. I know that I saw GWB bribed last night. We've seen over-confidence ruin people in this game before. Are you sure that you know what you think you know?

Sure I want to save myself, but this isn't a desperate grasp at straws. I believe now is the time to speak up. I know that the mob families didn't kill anyone last night because they were out bribing at least one person.

Well you just blew it there. I almost believed you about Qwik getting bribed. You must be a Miss Cleo psychic, seeing things that didn't happen. If I die tonight, the truth will be told and your sham will be up.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:41 PM   #284
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Why Blade, what if they bribed you, since you have already been outed, right....

I can protect myself...I'm unworried about mob hits.

Brilliant that a guy can give up a mobster and still be considered a suspect...hilarious.

But I'm not the cop, I'm a thief, I break into homes...found some nice stuff in there.

Now I got the goods on some other baddies.

I could have used this for evil means, but I decided to go for good, after all, I'm a humble thief stealing for food because of criminals like ardent.

I know other people were bad, like Bugman, and Ardent.

You are misguided to kill me, unless you are driven to kill me because you work for the mob.

Blade you killed an innocent, yet you accuse me of having blood on my hands.

Eagle, I told you George was clean, you are shaking my faith, but not enough to sway me yet.

Lol, theif?? 5 villagers...i was a duke, thats 4...sun dvls and dubb were brothers, 2 more...i think its widely agreed kevin and henry are brothers too..that 5!! 5 Villagers, 5 people...where the hell does your theif fit in?????? And you say your not a cop!! What does that leave you to be??? A BLOODY MAFIA MAN!!!
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #285
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
Well you just blew it there. I almost believed you about Qwik getting bribed. You must be a Miss Cleo psychic, seeing things that didn't happen. If I die tonight, the truth will be told and your sham will be up.

Of course, you are going to deny this. You are a bought man now.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:44 PM   #286
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
We need Blade here, and as I recall he said he was out for a while.

Im trying before i leave...i just see too many holes in Qwik's story to believe him, and if i could hed die right now...he self-proclaims to not be a cop, and all 5 villagers are gone...god he needs to die, regardless of whether wednesday is or is not good
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 06:44 PM   #287
kingfc22
Head Coach

Isn't a thief a common synonym for BAD GUY!?!

Last edited by kingfc22 : 08-04-2005 at 06:45 PM. Reason: edited for spelling of synonym
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 06:45 PM   #288
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Lol, theif?? 5 villagers...i was a duke, thats 4...sun dvls and dubb were brothers, 2 more...i think its widely agreed kevin and henry are brothers too..that 5!! 5 Villagers, 5 people...where the hell does your theif fit in?????? And you say your not a cop!! What does that leave you to be??? A BLOODY MAFIA MAN!!!

Bunk...

You are a true Italian politician...probably corrupt as hell.

You didn't get Dubbs right, yet you try to sway with what you do know?

You know nothing, Magistrate.

I /knew/ Ardent was bad...I knew /knew/ bugs was bad.

And you have yet to figure out who the serial killer is...

I know what I am...right.

I know what you are...wrong.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:46 PM   #289
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Im trying before i leave...i just see too many holes in Qwik's story to believe him, and if i could hed die right now...he self-proclaims to not be a cop, and all 5 villagers are gone...god he needs to die, regardless of whether wednesday is or is not good

Wednesday is bad.

I know this.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:46 PM   #290
Blade6119
Coordinator

[quote=Qwikshot]I have proven myself to be on the side of good, what about the rest of you.

Blade you killed an innocent, yet you accuse me of having blood on my hands./QUOTE]

I already reasoned dubb, and if we had listened to you you would have killed me, THE DUKE...dont even try to glorify how good you are, you voted for me and i had to use my duke power...so dont even try to villify me.

THERE ARE TWO MAFIA FAMILIES!! It is your job to kill the other family!!! So why would you killing a mafia member mean crap to me??? Especially after i had been pointing out bug as the guy on my radar for two days??
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 06:46 PM   #291
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Isn't a thief a common synonym for BAD GUY!?!

Who managed to out a mafia grunt...
Old 08-04-2005, 06:47 PM   #292
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

[quote=Blade6119]
Quote:

Blade you killed an innocent, yet you accuse me of having blood on my hands./QUOTE]

I already reasoned dubb, and if we had listened to you you would have killed me, THE DUKE...dont even try to glorify how good you are, you voted for me and i had to use my duke power...so dont even try to villify me.

THERE ARE TWO MAFIA FAMILIES!! It is your job to kill the other family!!! So why would you killing a mafia member mean crap to me??? Especially after i had been pointing out bug as the guy on my radar for two days??

Better to kill a mobster than a fellow villager like you.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:48 PM   #293
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Of course, you are going to deny this. You are a bought man now.

Because of a looney, who can "see" things? Maybe you are the serial killer, maybe you are a mafia grunt...but you sure as hell aren't psychic.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:49 PM   #294
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Better to kill a mobster than a fellow villager like you.

Thats good, just explain to me how your a villager right now and ill switch my vote if you can. There were 5 villagers, we killed 2, i am the 3rd, and everyone agress kevin and henry are 4 and 5...show me how you fit in???
Demotivation
Old 08-04-2005, 06:49 PM   #295
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
And you have yet to figure out who the serial killer is...

I know who the serial killer is and it is not you, thief. You said it yourself that you are not a cop and now that the truth is out. Buh bye.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:50 PM   #296
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I voted late, so it didn't count...I still was right, and you were very wrong. You are now just the duke...so you could have easily been bribed now...since you are out in the open no one would suspect you, and you would be the perfect mouth piece for the mob.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:51 PM   #297
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I know who the serial killer is and it is not you, thief. You said it yourself that you are not a cop and now that the truth is out. Buh bye.

Speak up then...tell us who SK is?
Old 08-04-2005, 06:52 PM   #298
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Speak up then...tell us who SK is?

Nice try. Looks like you are the one on the run right now.
Old 08-04-2005, 06:52 PM   #299
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

I already checked your room out and found you weren't affiliated with the mob...
Old 08-04-2005, 06:52 PM   #300
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Nice try. Looks like you are the one on the run right now.

Really? I'm perplexed...votes seem to be for GWB and Eagle...your investigating skills need some work.