Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2015, 06:29 PM   #651
britrock88
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI via ND via NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Well, it's pretty small which is frustrating.

I believe EF because of no counter claim -- though if you are Druss would you counter? I think with the count getting closer and no seer hits you probably would.

I know my alignment.

I have not seen anything that has pinged me from Chief (except the vet angle), Zinto (except how quiet he is), and saldana (who I remember usually playing his cards close to the vest).

I think Suicane is a confused new player.

I've given Homer & cheekimonk newbie benefit but am looking harder now.

I was suspicious of Grover and am not so much right now but cannot for the life of me figure out why.

And you know that I'm pinged hard by you, font & JAG currently. I probably feel best about JAG out of that group but he is a better player than I am so he may just be playing me.

Did I miss anyone?

That's everyone. Thanks!

I'm intrigued because I'm reading you very positively, yet I am also good and read JAG and Font the same way. We might be able to make sense of it after dusk...
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #652
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cowtown, TX
vote font

Not comfortable on lynching cheeki
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:33 PM   #653
cheekimonk
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
i did, and i was going to vote her again today, but she seems to have actually caught something that makes sense...everything else is just a hunch...she tagged onto an actual fact, so i will go with her today, and if Cheekimonk comes up village, i will vote her at 1001 tonight.

Did I not counter her argument against me? Sure, what I said turned out to be strange but it could have been interpreted many different ways (since I did say it so poorly). Why so quick for her to leap to the absolute worst interpretation for me? (something that's been a pattern for her with nearly every player in this game since it began)
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:33 PM   #654
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
I will say that the more cheek explains the better I feel about lynching him.

No offense.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #655
britrock88
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI via ND via NC
Where I stand at the moment.

++: EF, Grover, Path
+: Font, JAG
=: Homer, Saldana, Zinto
-: Cheeki, CR, Sui
--:

Still going to reread Sui, and maybe some of the quieter types.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #656
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I don't particularly want it to be a runaway on Cheeki. I came to the same conclusion that there was a good chance there is going to be a two kills if Druss was found.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #657
britrock88
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI via ND via NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I will say that the more cheek explains the better I feel about lynching him.

No offense.

Yeah, possibly the wolf on his heels?
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:37 PM   #658
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Zinto. Who, I've pointed out, has not cast a single vote for someone not lynched (all bad for us). He's been quiet, too, and vets have pointed out that it's quieter than usual.


I unfortunately don't have the ability to place a vote and guarantee they are going to be lynched. Yeah my voting record is bad but who knows how good anyone's voting record is right now.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:38 PM   #659
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
I'm not claiming any role. There's no reason to out myself with only Druss being known, and after the first 2 nights ANY villager is critical...role or not. It's going to hurt the village to lose me and I can say that based on straight logic without an emotional appeal to everyone to trust me that I'm EXTRA valuable. That would reek of desperation to me, and would get the wolves after me in any case.


If you have a role you probably should reveal. It is looking like you are going to be lynched and it gives us enough time right now to change course and figure things out.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:39 PM   #660
cheekimonk
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I will say that the more cheek explains the better I feel about lynching him.

No offense.

I understand...and I can actually see your point given the quality. But that's feeling...and I'm willing to bet that's true of many. But where's the evidence - pattern or logic?
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:44 PM   #661
cheekimonk
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nashville
Got to head to my date, so I leave my fate in your hands. I just ask everyone to go back and find the logic/argument that started this mess. I explicitly asked for it and still haven't gotten it so I can't refute it. The village is going to be in dire straits tomorrow if I'm lynched...I don't want it to be because I gave everyone indigestion.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:47 PM   #662
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
If you don't reveal Cheek I am going to assume you are a wolf. Because it doesn't make sense for you not to reveal.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:47 PM   #663
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
(But good luck on the date!)
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:50 PM   #664
cheekimonk
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
If you have a role you probably should reveal. It is looking like you are going to be lynched and it gives us enough time right now to change course and figure things out.

I don't fully trust you, Zinto. I'm not going to be baited. But you have a point. I've been saying it's going to be BAD for us if I'm lynched. I've been giving that hint all damn day. Now I'm wolf dinner, but I'd rather be NK'd I suppose if it means the village has a better chance of actually lynching a wolf.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:50 PM   #665
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
If you don't reveal Cheek I am going to assume you are a wolf. Because it doesn't make sense for you not to reveal.

Well, unless he isn't anything, just vanilla.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM   #666
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
I understand...and I can actually see your point given the quality. But that's feeling...and I'm willing to bet that's true of many. But where's the evidence - pattern or logic?

Well I don't buy your Suicane thing at all. I see nothing weird about his voting either day 1 or day 2.

I can understand your explanation on the night kill because I can read that rule both the way font did and the way you did.

But all in all you have the demeanor of someone who hasn't played a ton, got caught out a little bit and are desperately trying to backpedal. I get that too, it's happened to me before. Hell, it's happened to all of us before.

However, I haven't moved my vote to you yet and don't know that I will.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:51 PM   #667
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Or maybe not. cheeki, are you revealing for a role?
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:52 PM   #668
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Well, unless he isn't anything, just vanilla.


He has hinted at a role a couple of times now. It is the right play for him to reveal if does.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:53 PM   #669
britrock88
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI via ND via NC
Suicane:

Voting:
- D1: nothing suspicious. Early vote was on Grover, FWIW. Moved to GE in self-defense.
- D2: Early vote on EF. Then, when in 5-2-2 LL, promotes Grover to 3 votes (instead of Font). Then, with a Raven 4/Grover 3/Sui 3 tally, moves from Grover to Raven. Finally, with a Raven 4/Grover 3/Sui 2 tally, moves to EF (2) and puts himself 1 vote closer to LL. EF votes Sui into a tie before Timmae and JAG push Raven ahead. A very interesting day, but I don't find it telling. If anything, it seems his self-preservation instinct is less than one might expect.

Posting
- D1: Metas with Grover, no other content.
- D2: Gives a negative gut read of EF (reasonable, IMO). Gets after CR a little bit for stepping off his meta Raven vote. Gets the wolfclaim query from Font, gives a standard-looking newbie answer. Explains Raven vote as choice between Raven and Font, acknowledges Font's assistance in the tally. A little EF tunnel vision.
- D3: largely absent.

Sui honestly seems like a newbie villager. Sigh. Reading new players is tough.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:54 PM   #670
britrock88
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WI via ND via NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
I don't fully trust you, Zinto. I'm not going to be baited. But you have a point. I've been saying it's going to be BAD for us if I'm lynched. I've been giving that hint all damn day. Now I'm wolf dinner, but I'd rather be NK'd I suppose if it means the village has a better chance of actually lynching a wolf.

This could be orchestrated, fo sho.

unvote Suicane75
vote Zinto


On board with a Cheekimonk lynch, but want to keep the discussion going.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:54 PM   #671
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
So. Five good roles listed, four bad roles listed, one sorta neutral??

Seems like we don't believe all four bad roles are there, anyone got a guess on how many good ones?
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:54 PM   #672
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
I don't fully trust you, Zinto. I'm not going to be baited. But you have a point. I've been saying it's going to be BAD for us if I'm lynched. I've been giving that hint all damn day. Now I'm wolf dinner, but I'd rather be NK'd I suppose if it means the village has a better chance of actually lynching a wolf.


You don't have to trust me. There are a bunch of other people who would call me out in thread if I was misleading you.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #673
cheekimonk
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nashville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Or maybe not. cheeki, are you revealing for a role?

The village will hate me more for revealing that, but a lynching is pretty bad hate anyways. Lynching me will be BAD for the village because I'm roled. I've been trying to hint that all day. Do as you will...
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #674
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
I ask because I count one uncountered reveal, and two possibles (which could be good or bad)
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:57 PM   #675
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
The village will hate me more for revealing that, but a lynching is pretty bad hate anyways. Lynching me will be BAD for the village because I'm roled. I've been trying to hint that all day. Do as you will...

The village will be more pissed if you are good, roled, and didn't speak up with whatever info you might have to help.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:58 PM   #676
fontisian
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Claim your role cheek.
__________________
Brienne of Tarth
Storm's End
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:01 PM   #677
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
The village will hate me more for revealing that, but a lynching is pretty bad hate anyways. Lynching me will be BAD for the village because I'm roled. I've been trying to hint that all day. Do as you will...

Lynching a roled villager is worse than forcing the wolves to kill you.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:04 PM   #678
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Lol, i'm mashing f5 like it is deadline.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:08 PM   #679
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Welp, looks like he left the thread. I'm out any minute. Will be back before deadline.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:09 PM   #680
cheekimonk
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Nashville
Dardalion. WHEN Druss dies, you will have lynched a replacement bodyguard.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:10 PM   #681
fontisian
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
I am dardalion.
__________________
Brienne of Tarth
Storm's End
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:12 PM   #682
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I am dardalion.

Wait. How would you have stopped your hypothetical lynch today then? Are you hinting at two different roles? What's up, font?
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:12 PM   #683
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Well. This got interesting.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:12 PM   #684
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Good heaven. Both y'all just shady as hell. Maybe this is some kind of "getting a wolf in the clear" plan between font and cheeki.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:13 PM   #685
Grover
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lisboa, ME
One of these two are lying.
__________________
Come On You Irons!
West Ham United | Philadelphia Flyers | Cincinnati Bengals | Kansas City Royals

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:13 PM   #686
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cowtown, TX
Yeah this is insane
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #687
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grover View Post
One of these two are lying.

You think?
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #688
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Wait. How would you have stopped your hypothetical lynch today then? Are you hinting at two different roles? What's up, font?

Presumably by claiming, but yeah, that is weird. But no wolf would claim / hint at a duke role for obvious reasons.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I would say your booty is lacking, you flat bootied whore!
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #689
HomerSimpson98
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Cowtown, TX
Uh oh a smily face. Path is next in line

I'm sticking with font
HomerSimpson98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:15 PM   #690
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
great, 2 reveals for the same role, neither can be verified.

i am interested in the answer to the question about why Font said she wouldnt be lynched tonight...made herself sound like she was the duke.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:16 PM   #691
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
i love when 4 of us all post the same thing at the same time.

OOG...off to karate, back by 9EST
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:16 PM   #692
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Unvote brit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I would say your booty is lacking, you flat bootied whore!
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:18 PM   #693
Suicane75
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Just checking in since I wont be around at the deadline. I know EF isn't a wolf but I'm going to keep my vote there just because I have no idea whether to throw it at Font or Cheek.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:22 PM   #694
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
Just checking in since I wont be around at the deadline. I know EF isn't a wolf but I'm going to keep my vote there just because I have no idea whether to throw it at Font or Cheek.

Suicane, believe me when I tell you that you need to put your vote on one or the other of them.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:28 PM   #695
Suicane75
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NJ
Ughh, real life is ruining this night for me.

Unvote: EagleFan
Vote: Fontisian
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #696
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
This blows. I put these two on the same level and I have always felt worse about font. So I'm switching up.

I'm pretty sure either way we get a baddie.

UNVOTE CHEEKIMONK

VOTE FONTISIAN
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:30 PM   #697
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where Hip Hop lives
Umm, okay.
__________________
.
.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:45 PM   #698
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
I'm pretty torn here. This might be the most uneasy I've felt about a claim war.

A possibility to consider: font is brutal, we mislynch and its down to 6-4 or 5-4 if the wolves get a double kill with removing EF. Then if they have the double lynch role or we lynch font, we lose because they get an extra kill or two depending on what roles they have.

On the other hand, we might have the neutral role which could counter that. The stakes are high though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I would say your booty is lacking, you flat bootied whore!
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:46 PM   #699
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
Dardalion. WHEN Druss dies, you will have lynched a replacement bodyguard.


Well you wouldn't be a replacement BG. It would only be a one time thing.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:47 PM   #700
Zinto
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I'm pretty torn here. This might be the most uneasy I've felt about a claim war.

A possibility to consider: font is brutal, we mislynch and its down to 6-4 or 5-4 if the wolves get a double kill with removing EF. Then if they have the double lynch role or we lynch font, we lose because they get an extra kill or two depending on what roles they have.

On the other hand, we might have the neutral role which could counter that. The stakes are high though.


I have been thinking the same thing. I don't understand why Font was hinting at being the duke.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.