Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #951
Zinto
College Starter

Alright Julio, it seems we are in the room that was to the left of your starting room today. I am thinking that today we start a real party and take a look at that iron maiden or do a search of the room whichever you would rather do.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:39 PM   #952
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I'm in the skeleton warrior room. Somebody had been here before, I don't have time to o through the thread rigt now but if I'm close to somebody let me know

If there is a pit and four skeletons then Julio and I are right by you and can meet you next movement turn.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #953
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
I'll add your map to my map and post it on Google docs. As soon as I'm done in this room I'll move back your way and we'll meet up...assuming you want to.

I definitely would like to, I think our classes should compliment each other well. It'll give you a chance to get the chest and it's goodies on the way back to me also although it's going to cost us some time.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #954
Ragone
Pro Rookie

It's Entirely possible i'm in Chief's last room now.. I'm in a room with scrolls..
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #955
Autumn
Head Coach

*sigh*
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #956
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, if you don't mind spending the time to link up, I'm good with it too! I'll split what is in the chest with you when we link up.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:42 PM   #957
Zinto
College Starter

Well sorry to hear KWhit and hope all is at least ok for you Autumn
Old 04-04-2012, 03:43 PM   #958
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, the first one to win The Dungeon is the first one to die in the sequel. Sucks

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-04-2012 at 03:43 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #959
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

How hard do the leprechauns hit? Maybe I can take one out while I wait for you to get back and at least get some modest exp.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:44 PM   #960
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone View Post
It's Entirely possible i'm in Chief's last room now.. I'm in a room with scrolls..

Yup, the presence of the corner pretty much confirms it. You are one room behind me, and we are both along the outside skirts of the dungeon.

Are there four scrolls or three scrolls? I would guess there are three.

I appear to be in your starting room. Did you ring the gong?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #961
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Ragone, would you like to meet up? I see you're a Bard and I am a Druid. We could use a fighter, but, whatever, two of us are better than one. We are both Qwith, so, hey, we got that going for us.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #962
Ragone
Pro Rookie

There are 4 scrolls.. but the room could be magical in nature, i did not ring the gong.. i had way too many bad experiences in old d&d.. and i didn't wanna die in the first move
Old 04-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #963
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
How hard do the leprechauns hit? Maybe I can take one out while I wait for you to get back and at least get some modest exp.

Hey JAG, the leprechauns are not bad IF you can get past their first magic missile. I was hit for 5 in the first encounter on a magic missile and then for 9 in the second encounter. They only seem to have one per encounter though, so that's good. They give 600 xp each I believe and they had some $ and I found a scroll on the first.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:49 PM   #964
Autumn
Head Coach

Ragone, did you go right to get to the scroll room?
Old 04-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #965
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
There are 4 scrolls.. but the room could be magical in nature, i did not ring the gong.. i had way too many bad experiences in old d&d.. and i didn't wanna die in the first move

Which room is magical? The one you're in or the one I am in?

I am planning on ringing the gong.

If there are four scrolls, then clearly that room resets. When I grabbed a scroll, I had to fight a Paper Sprite which was hard to hit, and I couldn't run away from it. I dealt it 9 HP damage before it died, with the last hit being a 3 HP hit, so it is at least a 7 HP creature.

Of course, maybe I got a bad dice roll and the other scrolls are actual scrolls? Who is to say you will get the Paper Sprite if you grab a scroll?

Old 04-04-2012, 03:50 PM   #966
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
If there is a pit and four skeletons then Julio and I are right by you and can meet you next movement turn.

No mention of a pit yet, but there were 4 skeleton warriors, one in each corner. Sound like the same place?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #967
Autumn
Head Coach

I did not know him well, but Kwhit was a good man. Well, an evil man, but good at being evil. We were sprung upon by five hands. A sight no man should have to see. They were surprised by me, not able to hear my light tread approaching and I killed one of them. Two blows later I felled another leaping hand. But they were gravely wounding me. Kwhit, Kwhit did not fare so well. He was dropped by those awful, awful hands. I had to retreat. With my wounds, and without his aid I do not think I could kill the other three.

Damn you dungeon. Damn you!
Old 04-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #968
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Which room is magical? The one you're in or the one I am in?

I am planning on ringing the gong.

If there are four scrolls, then clearly that room resets. When I grabbed a scroll, I had to fight a Paper Sprite which was hard to hit, and I couldn't run away from it. I dealt it 9 HP damage before it died, with the last hit being a 3 HP hit, so it is at least a 7 HP creature.

Of course, maybe I got a bad dice roll and the other scrolls are actual scrolls? Who is to say you will get the Paper Sprite if you grab a scroll?

I'm not sure it's the same room, Chief. It doesn't seem like it from the maps.

Ragone, are the scrolls on a table?
Old 04-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #969
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry KWhit, sorry Autumn. I pray to my goddess for mercy on you.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #970
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Ragone, did you go right to get to the scroll room?

Autumn, if you look at my map on the last page, Ragone's gong room is to the right of my Room [4]. Ragone is in Room [4] right now, and appears to have come from Room [3].

The altar room Ragone visited is presumeably to the right of Room [3] and down from the gong room I am in right now.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #971
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
No mention of a pit yet, but there were 4 skeleton warriors, one in each corner. Sound like the same place?

Yep, if there are four exits one on each side then you are definitely in the same place.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #972
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Well lets figure this out, my exits are right,back,left..

i went forward on day one, right on two.. and right today..

You want me to stay put in this room chief?

Yes, there are 4 scrolls in the room, i'm figuring like you said it may magically reset, i'm a bit worse for ware after the trapped pit and spider room, so little leary of having another combat

Last edited by Ragone : 04-04-2012 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:55 PM   #973
Autumn
Head Coach

Bhlloy, which way did you go to get to the skeletons?
Old 04-04-2012, 03:56 PM   #974
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm not sure it's the same room, Chief. It doesn't seem like it from the maps.

Ragone, are the scrolls on a table?

No, I am pretty certain. Too many interconnections.

Ragone has been in a room like a cave where he fought a spider, and then went to a room with scrolls, both like me. I am now in a gong room, which is what Ragone started with.

It makes sense if you realize that (again, going off of my map) this corner of the dungeon must be to the left of the scroll room (Room [4]) and above the imp room Room [2]).

Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #975
Autumn
Head Coach

Chief can you look at my Google Doc, Sheet two, at the map of your stuff (at the bottom) and of Ragone's (top left) and see if they make sense to you? I'm bad at rotating these in my head.
Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #976
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

JAG, how many rooms have you been in and what directions did you take to get in my starting room?
Old 04-04-2012, 03:57 PM   #977
bhlloy
Coordinator

Sounds like the same room Zinto. One of the exits is small person size yeah? I'd love to meet up with you guys, think that would be a hell of a team

Autumn - I went forward
Old 04-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #978
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'm hoping one of you talented bards puts together a song honoring the brave, but evil, Kwhit
Old 04-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #979
Autumn
Head Coach

Interesting, so bhlloy which direction is the small exit to you?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #980
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well lets figure this out, my exits are right,back,left..

i went forward on day one, right on two.. and right today..

You want me to stay put in this room chief?

Yes, there are 4 scrolls in the room, i'm figuring like you said it may magically reset, i'm a bit worse for ware after the trapped pit and spider room, so little leary of having another combat

I just moved up a level, so I am a little better off. My other idea was to maybe have us do parallel courses and then see if we can buy the Horse Figurine at the next Djinn sale to meet up. That way one of us doesn't have to stay put, and we can continue to explore.

But if you're not doing so hot with HP, we need to get you with me, so we can "split the damage". So I will ring the gong and stay put and wait for you. Or maybe I will go on to the altar room and you can go back to the gong room, and then I'll wait in the altar room. Either way, we're stuck in areas we have already seen for a couple days.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:03 PM   #981
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Interesting, so bhlloy which direction is the small exit to you?

To the left
Old 04-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #982
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Sounds like the same room Zinto. One of the exits is small person size yeah? I'd love to meet up with you guys, think that would be a hell of a team

Autumn - I went forward

Yep sounds like the same room to me. If you search watch out for the pit it did five fall damage to me when I was in there. Yes so tomorrow I plan on moving to the room we just left so we can meet up.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #983
Zinto
College Starter

It seems at least according to my map that you started a room away from where I started.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #984
Ragone
Pro Rookie

So, just to check that my orientation is correct.. i'll need to go backwards.. and you'll need to go forward?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #985
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
JAG, how many rooms have you been in and what directions did you take to get in my starting room?

I've only been in a few rooms, basically two rooms to the right of your starting room and one beyond that (though briefly). Basically once we connect we can either continue along the second ring (which should be untouched rooms as of yet, I think) or we can go to the darker bricks though I'd rather get a level or two and some upgraded equipment first.

Do you remember how many hps the leprechauns have?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #986
Autumn
Head Coach

I won't link the maps yet, but if that's the same skeleton room then it looks like if you go forward you'd be in the room with the beds that had the ghouls in it.

Zinto, what isthe room you and Julio are in?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:06 PM   #987
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief can you look at my Google Doc, Sheet two, at the map of your stuff (at the bottom) and of Ragone's (top left) and see if they make sense to you? I'm bad at rotating these in my head.

Here's how it should look, Autumn:

Code:
[?]---[4]---[5]---? .|.....|.....| .|.....|.....| .|.....|.....| [2]---[3]---[6] .|.....| .|.....| .|.....| .?.....?

Old 04-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #988
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Autumn, you seem to have been really screwed on room placement. What's that, like three lethal rooms around where you've traveled?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #989
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I am alive. I'm in a room with 4 exits, a star on the floor and a lamp.

Nevermind me, only two exits. I'll update the info when I can get home a.d change my map.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #990
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

5 is the gong room. It is where I am at right now, and where Ragone started.
6 is the altar room Ragone visited.
4 is the scrolls room Ragone is at right now.

The other numbers conform to my previous map. I messed up, though, put a "?" along the bottom left where my room [1] should be (my starting point).

[1] My starting room (chute)
[2] Imp Room
[3] Cave/Spider Room
[4] Scroll room
[5] Gong room (Ragone's start room)
[6] Altar room

Old 04-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #991
Ragone
Pro Rookie

What page is the link with your map on autumn?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:11 PM   #992
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

JAG- I think the leprechauns have about 8, maybe 10 hitpoints but they were hard to hit. I wonder if size matters?

This is my updated map with your current location and mine. There are a couple ways we can go to explore before going into the red section I think:

PB/JAG map
Old 04-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #993
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
I won't link the maps yet, but if that's the same skeleton room then it looks like if you go forward you'd be in the room with the beds that had the ghouls in it.

Zinto, what isthe room you and Julio are in?

We headed forward from where I was looking, to the left of where who Julio was looking and if my map is correct to the right of the center of dungeon. There is an iron maiden in the room that we can examine.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:13 PM   #994
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So, just to check that my orientation is correct.. i'll need to go backwards.. and you'll need to go forward?

Well, that is mixing perspectives. If you go backwards, you go back to the cave spider. If I go forwards, I go what was "left" for you in your starting room.

But now that I see the altar room has only one exit, it doesn't make sense for us to go that way. You should stay where you're at, and I will return to you tomorrow.

Then Friday, we will travel together to the spider room. And then after that (Saturday/Monday) we will finally reach a room neither of us has been.

And we know the Spider resets.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #995
Autumn
Head Coach

So JAg the bricks didn't turn darker in that direction?
Old 04-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #996
Autumn
Head Coach

Welcome to Google Docs
Old 04-04-2012, 04:15 PM   #997
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Fair enough, think i will leave the scrolls alone today
Old 04-04-2012, 04:16 PM   #998
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
We headed forward from where I was looking, to the left of where who Julio was looking and if my map is correct to the right of the center of dungeon. There is an iron maiden in the room that we can examine.

Don't you mean right from where you were headed? I thought you guys came in from opposite directions.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:19 PM   #999
Autumn
Head Coach

Hmm, I guess I had the orientation wrong, you guys were coming from right angles. Okay, updated your map. What are the exits from teh iron maiden room.
Old 04-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #1000
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

It was a good day for the light. The Axis of Evil is no more, and the darker bricks led to a Berzerk Trow(now deceased).
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote