Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #1251
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
If so, I really failed as the bodyguard.

you were only bodyguarding against wolves.

although shit - this being a WW-thread I shouldn't have gone with the "zombies" joke, i should have made it wolves.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:25 AM   #1252
hoopsguy
General Manager

FWIW, I've gotten a night action from "Team Wolf". I have not gotten anything from any other players. If you were still alive and did not have an action let me know as well just so I can be sure that people are onboard for my running this.

I'm hoping to do it tonight, barring the sudden re-emergence of our moderator.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #1253
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
FWIW, I've gotten a night action from "Team Wolf". I have not gotten anything from any other players. If you were still alive and did not have an action let me know as well just so I can be sure that people are onboard for my running this.

I'm hoping to do it tonight, barring the sudden re-emergence of our moderator.

Per the rules shouldn't the game be over at this point?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:13 PM   #1254
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Per the rules shouldn't the game be over at this point?

I agree, the game should have been over already. BK said the game would end if the cathedral was still repaired at the end of the day in which we lynched Jackal. I didn't see any damage to cathedral, so the game should have been over already.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #1255
RealDeal
High School Varsity

The game is over.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:02 PM   #1256
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Bah. I remember thinking the game was over in Cathedral I, only to find out otherwise.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #1257
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I apologize for my absence. Have been very sick. Will update this today.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #1258
RendeR
Coordinator

Glad to know yer feeling better BK, sorry you were out of it for so long.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #1259
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

BK's alive!!!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #1260
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I apologize for my absence. Have been very sick. Will update this today.

I'm glad you're alright BK
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 04:00 PM   #1261
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm glad you're alright BK

Ditto.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #1262
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Things become out of sorts, when news reach of an invasion force near by. When everything settles back down it becomes clear that Jeheinz must be brought to justice. When this is done, Heinz, soon turns into wolf before dying.

Game over!
Villagers and Angels achieve a major victory.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:05 PM   #1263
RendeR
Coordinator

Wooohooo, and to think, if they night killed ME instead of Jon the game goes the other way =)
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #1264
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

yeah yeah. suck...ass
Old 02-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #1265
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

thanks for the game though BK - was definately enjoyable, if frustrating at times
Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #1266
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Wow, awesome. Great job guys.

And to explain to RealDeal about why I never said anything about my ability (since he seemed pretty perturbed that I didn't, and then whoever got NK'd the night after didn't either) - it wasn't a role, obviously, just a normal villager action, and I honestly felt that it wouldn't have helped my case one way or another. Everyone had a villager action of some sort, so it wouldn't have painted me in a villager light anymore than anyone else saying it. Plus, I had used it the previous night - but since the cathedral got damaged (an oversight by BK that he fixed late in the day, and I wasn't able to get on after he fixed it to proclaim my innocence), I figured no one would believe me anyway. I jumped the gun on a few of my votes early and I don't blame anyone for suspecting me.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #1267
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Packer, the reason why it was useful for you to disclose your ability is exactly because every villager had one. So when someone claimed to be a villager but never said they had an ability, that was very suspicious and one of the reasons I thought you were a demon.

Also, who cares if no one believes you: if you are a good guy and about to get lynched you should post every shred of information you have. Never know when some of it might come in handy down the road.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:04 AM   #1268
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

I'll explain my screwing over of Alan T. early in the game. My ability was that I was able to read if a person was human or supernatural. Night 1 I was between Hoops or Alan or somebody else (can't remember who). Anyway, I went Alan.

Alan came back as supernatural and he worked on the walls on the night when we had 2 units faked. I didn't fake mine, I trusted that Chief Rum didn't fake his 2 because it would be too ballsy that early, leaving four people: RendeR, Telle, RealDeal, and Alan T. That meant that likely 2 of the 4 faked their work AND I didn't see any reason, at the time, why an angel would fake. So taking all of that into account, I chose to charge ahead with Alan being evil. It put him into a bad spot, as well as the angels and led to both our deaths. That being said, I probably would've played those same odds again. My bad Alan.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #1269
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

BK, This was one of my favorite rule sets! Game kinda sucked, but the rules were great! complicated enough to make it extra interesting, without being daunting! great
Hannibal Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:30 AM   #1270
hoopsguy
General Manager

FWIW, I had picked up on the PB thing as "weird" right away and pieced it together by mid-afternoon. So I was very disappointed that he talked more about it in the thread later in the evening as I was worried that he would be guarded. I did not know how I would show up on a scan, being Lucifer, and I was thinking that I would be an early scan since he had already scoped out Alan initially.

For what it is worth, I blew this game on Day 2. I could have moved all three of RealDeal's votes from Telle to himself, which would have led to the lynching of an angel. Telle would have been next on Day 3, and we would have had the wolves sitting pretty with no heat for the first three days in the game, one dead angel, and incomplete walls. I would have liked our chances a great deal in that situation.

But I was worried that I would not be able to move the action of an angel - that it would only apply to villagers. Cautious play gets punished. Oh well.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 AM   #1271
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hoops, like Alan, you playing that you hadn't picked up on it, nailed you for me but I thought you were defending Alan.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #1272
hoopsguy
General Manager

PB, the vote that I put on you was meant as a "throw-away" knowing that I would be making a move when the Telle stuff emerged. In hindsight, I really wish I had not cast the vote at all since it seemed to set off red lights with others.