Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #401
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
I have jumped on Telle, and if you look back, I was on her the second she "revealed" because I know for a fact she is not Gabriel.

I don't know if Telle is demon or human but she is definitely NOT GABRIEL.

I am Michah. Last night I guarded the walls, and it appears that I was successful, as there was no sabotage. I will be guarding some portion of the cathedral tonight (which I will not obviously not disclose). I will be protected from wolf death tonight, although on future nights any of you who have protection abilities should help me stay alive.

Yesterday, I publicly did two shifts on the walls. However, in reality I faked one of those shifts. As an angel, I have other duties additional to building the temple. Just as we must build a physical house to the Lord, we must also devote some of our time to building a spiritual house. As we angels are able to complete this spiritual house, additional benefits will accrue both to the angels and the humans.

Anyway, to sum up in some non-angelic language, Telle's "reveal" is BULL SHIT. As I said in an earlier post I will be casting as many votes as it takes to hang her.

Thank you for this. I feel quite confident in my vote now.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #402
Telle
College Starter

And here we have a wolf trying to put an end to the biggest angel.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #403
Telle
College Starter

VOTE REALDEAL
VOTE REALDEAL
Old 01-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #404
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Hey Telle, since you have revealed as Gabriel, why don't you tell us about some of the abilities you have as the most powerful angel?
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #405
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Hey Telle, since you have revealed as Gabriel, why don't you tell us about some of the abilities you have as the most powerful angel?

Nice. Now you want me to reveal my powers to your wolf buddies? Nice try.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #406
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Hrm.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #407
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Well it's safe to say that I'll need to...

Unvote Chief Rum
Old 01-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #408
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

And to those of you how spoke to my 2x1 fakers, tally-ho. Your logic convinced me you were correct even before I followed to read that Real Deal faked. Didn't account for that.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #409
Telle
College Starter

As of post 405:

5 - RealDeal - RendeR (275), DaddyTorgo (380), PackerFanatic (397), Telle (403), Telle (403)
2 - Alan T - PurdueBrad (286), PurdueBrad (286)
1 - Chief Rum - jeheinze (323)

walls - 2 - Pass(282), Pass(282)
carpentry - 2 - Packer(339), jeheinz(321)
artwork - 2 - Hoops(315), Jackal(318),
Old 01-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #410
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Well, Ok then, why don't you give any sort of specific information about Gabriel. You along with me are going to be the two people on the chopping block tonight, so you have nothing to lose by providing some evidence of your identity.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #411
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

So, we've got Telle, claiming to be Gabrial and we've got RealDeal as Michah saying she's certainly not Gabrial. I've got reasons to doubt both of you, frankly, but at least we're apparently just two votes at most from a demon lynch.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #412
Telle
College Starter

You're just trying to fish out useful information for your wolf buddies. I am not going to be a fool and fall for this.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:11 PM   #413
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Daddy Torgo,

Why are you voting for me, when you yourself have confirmed that Telle's statement is false? You know for a fact she is not Gabriel.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:13 PM   #414
The Jackal
Coordinator

Hmm, I have one action left and I'll probably use it for work unless the voting gets real close.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #415
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Oh, and I apparently can't spell Gabriel.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #416
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Hmm, I have one action left and I'll probably use it for work unless the voting gets real close.

With all due respect, if we have a demon in the headlights and you opt to work, I'll be highly suspect of your motives.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #417
Telle
College Starter

Btw, so far we don't have a whole lot of work getting done. And two people working have unvoted so if they vote again they won't be doing their work.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #418
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
With all due respect, if we have a demon in the headlights and you opt to work, I'll be highly suspect of your motives.

If he were a demon wouldn't he be trying to not get the other demon lynched? Sitting out on the lynch would seem counter-productive to that cause.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #419
Tyrith
College Starter

Alright, I have to go, and there's no guarantee that I'm going to be back before the lynch.

It doesn't seem like we're going to need more votes to pile on RealDeal, to be quite frank, and I highly doubt this is going to become a two horse race, as if we hit the wrong one we're going to just lynch the other one tomorrow. And, to be quite frank, I still don't like what Telle has done. So instead of spending my actions on votes to add to this quagmire, I'm going to do work.

WORK ON CARPENTRY
WORK ON CARPENTRY
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #420
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
If he were a demon wouldn't he be trying to not get the other demon lynched? Sitting out on the lynch would seem counter-productive to that cause.

Still, this is werewolf. We kill bad guys. If for no other reason than to start sorting out and having data points to catch them again later.

Work is important, no doubt, but 1 unit of work is not the same value as a potentially key vote. I always go for the major victory if it's an option, we're early enough that we needn't sacrifice it.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:26 PM   #421
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

So if we're saying Real Deal is a demon, are we saying DT is one as well? DT said that he knows she isn't Gabriel, so he'd have to be lying for Real Deal to be lying, right?
Old 01-22-2009, 04:27 PM   #422
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I guess I just see this as more up in the air than others. I mean we already lost our Seer via not lynching Telle before. What if now we lose an Angel by not lynching her.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #423
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I guess I just see this as more up in the air than others. I mean we already lost our Seer via not lynching Telle before. What if now we lose an Angel by not lynching her.

You'll lose an angel if you DO lynch me.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #424
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Well says you, I mean Real Deal has made that same statement
I don't know who I believe, but I do know that people should be participating in this likely highly important vote, not opting to check the bet.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:32 PM   #425
Telle
College Starter

Well I need to head out. I'll try to be back sometime between 8pm and deadline.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #426
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'll make the objective case here:

1. Telle's "reveal" was fishy from the start. She threw it out at the last second and definitely hasn't acted like she was truly Gabriel after the reveal.

2. She refuses to give any detail at all corraborating that she is Gabriel. I've gone freakin open kimodo. Now I understand the rationale of not wanting to give information to wolves, but if you're up on the block, and you've already revealed, seems like you should be able to come up with something. She can't because she isn't Gabriel.

3. Daddy Torgo claims to have used an ability to determine whether or not telle's "I am Gabriel" statement was true AND IT WASN'T!!! If you think I'm lying, then you have to assume he is too.

4. There is no rationale out there for voting for me other than the fact I "jumped on Telle". Damn straight I jumped on her: I know she isn't Gabriel. You can go back to when she "revealed"; even then I tried to hint what I knew with the "sounds fishy to me" post I made.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #427
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

How does one "act like they are truly Gabriel"!?!
Old 01-22-2009, 04:47 PM   #428
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Once you've revealed as a good guy, usually you'd be taking a position of leadership on subsequent days (at least I would). You wouldn't be laying low.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #429
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Uh, she has like the 2nd most posts.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:55 PM   #430
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Spamming posts isn't leadership. Even now she's only after me because I'm after her. Doesn't seem very confident for someone who knows they are an angel.

And she never went after DT even when DT said she was lying. Does she think DT is a demon? Wouldn't she have said so?
Old 01-22-2009, 05:00 PM   #431
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Yesterday, I publicly did two shifts on the walls. However, in reality I faked one of those shifts.

Really?

Quote:
WORK ON WALLS

Quote:
Basically, Day 1 voting seems to be a complete waste to me. We can get more information if everyone works. If everyone works, eventually the wolves will have to start faking, and we can start figuring out who is the wolf based on comparing work orders to work accomplished. And, it's actually better info than day 1 votes, which are based on zero info. Plus work is productive, while votes basically are lost opportunities at work.

Anybody who's trying to get someone voted off on Day 1 under this set of rules is suspicious to me, because it's counterproductive.

WORK ON ARTWORK

This is in addition to my earlier order to work on the walls.

Did I miss something where you switched artwork to walls? If not, which one did you fake?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:02 PM   #432
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I faked the walls.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #433
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Actually, that makes a good question for Telle that wouldn't be particularly damaging for the wolves to know.

How many shifts do Angels have to do on spiritual health of the villagers to get the first bonus? I'm willing to say the answer, so I'm sure she wouldn't mind telling if she knows it.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #434
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Why fake the walls and not the artwork?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:12 PM   #435
RealDeal
High School Varsity

At the time, I thought too many people would work on the walls and that there was going to be an overage. It looked more likely that the artwork would not be completed that day.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #436
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Also, at the time I was hoping not to have to reveal that I was an angel and figured with more people working on the walls it would be easier to slide by on the fake work.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #437
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

That (choosing to fake walls and not art) was at best a poor choice (from a villager perspective) and at worst, nefarious and counter-productive to the village. The walls need to get done for other things to get done (roof and windows)

Seals it for me.

Vote Real Deal
Old 01-22-2009, 05:18 PM   #438
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Hi path!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #439
Danny
Head Coach

Hmmm, I read everything and have to leave in a bit. I am most likely voting for Telle. Because either she is lying or both DT and RealDeal are laying. I don't necessarily trust any of them, but I will take the odds of 2 vs 1.
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #440
Danny
Head Coach

Lying* Although that may be laying too
Old 01-22-2009, 05:26 PM   #441
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
That (choosing to fake walls and not art) was at best a poor choice (from a villager perspective) and at worst, nefarious and counter-productive to the village. The walls need to get done for other things to get done (roof and windows)

Seals it for me.

Vote Real Deal

JHeinz whether or not I agree with your thinking on which was wiser to fake, why would making the wrong decision make me more or less likely to be a demon? I didn't have to admit that I faked anything at all. I did it to give you guys some accurate information on which to make determinations.

Out of character for a second, I really don't understand the thinking processes here sometimes. You got DaddyTorgo who says that Telle is lying and yet the convention of geniuses here decides that I should be lynched because I want to lynch the person that he has confirmed to be lying? How does that make any sense?

I gave you full and detailed information about exactly who I am and what I did and the other person pulls Gabriel out of her ass thirty minutes before she's about to be lynched and refuses to give any corraborating information and so you want to lynch me?

I suppose a few of you are demons, and I tip my hat to the good play, but for those of you that aren't...every time I play it seems like something like this happens.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #442
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Telle

I think it's clear she is not Gabriel and I find her play today more suspicious than RealDeal's. If It were me and I was revealed as St. Gabriel. I would be acting very different from her. I also don't think Real Deal reveals that early if he is a demon.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #443
Danny
Head Coach

I'm not going to devote both actions to voting because either wrong or right, we'll get the other person tomorrow.

With my other actions

Work on Carpentry
Old 01-22-2009, 05:32 PM   #444
Danny
Head Coach

One more argument for Telle though, assuming Real Deal is telling the truth, the leaves one more point that was faked on the walls. That would likely be Telle's. She would risk that especially already being on the block.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #445
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Hmmm, I read everything and have to leave in a bit. I am most likely voting for Telle. Because either she is lying or both DT and RealDeal are laying. I don't necessarily trust any of them, but I will take the odds of 2 vs 1.

This is not true. DT does NOT have to be lying, She may not BE Gabriel, that doesn't mean she IS a demon. its a significant difference.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #446
Danny
Head Coach

I'm leaving now, good luck village, hopefully we get the right one tonight whoever that may be.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #447
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
This is not true. DT does NOT have to be lying, She may not BE Gabriel, that doesn't mean she IS a demon. its a significant difference.

This is true, which is why I am not 100% on Telle, but I am taking the odds, especially when Telle keeps insisting she is Gabriel.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #448
Danny
Head Coach

If I get out of class early, I maybe can stop in the library to see if there is anything new before deadline, but my vote is sticking for now and till deadline if I can't make it on
Old 01-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #449
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Yum. Demeaning my intelligence. Yeah, that's a surefire way to get me to change my vote.

And if you re-read DT's post, he basically crossed his t's and dotted his i's like 1000 times to give plausible deniability to his post. Saying basically that (to paraphrase) "golly gee he just knows she's not gabriel. She could be anything else but that, if it goes wrong it's not my fault". I'm just not ruling out that he's in on it too. Which makes sense, i mean if she is Gabriel, it could be that worth it to the demons maybe, heck, I dunno.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #450
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Yum. Demeaning my intelligence. Yeah, that's a surefire way to get me to change my vote.

And if you re-read DT's post, he basically crossed his t's and dotted his i's like 1000 times to give plausible deniability to his post. Saying basically that (to paraphrase) "golly gee he just knows she's not gabriel. She could be anything else but that, if it goes wrong it's not my fault". I'm just not ruling out that he's in on it too. Which makes sense, i mean if she is Gabriel, it could be that worth it to the demons maybe, heck, I dunno.

Who knows, like I said hopefully it turns out alright. I just don't see a wolf pushing so hard for Telle and revealing when they could probably night kill her.

I do agree than Real Deal's style isn't helping his argument, but I am ignoring that and simply going on who I think is more likely based on what we know.