Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-13-2008, 11:42 AM   #2601
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
Catching up on things. it appears that my big push over the weekend to try to get us to focus even further on missions did not end up resulting in much as there are no missions to go on for today.

Luckily other excitement seems to be occuring that I am trying to grasp. It seems that one of the following is true:

1) Somehow the rebels made multiple attacks last night? And attacked both Jean Grey and Firebird? Is that possible?

2) Only one of the two is telling the truth and the other is trying to distract us away for some reason? If so, which one? Firebird offers up a name, Jeangrey does not. Jeangrey was reported to having been killed in the morning writeup, there was no mention of Firebird.

Phoenix, can you tell us who attacked Jeangrey? Based on what Firebird has said, you should know your attacker. If not, then it helps go to the idea that one of the two is not necessarilly telling the entire truth.

Out of curiosity, when Firebird said Nightcrawler was bad, and Nightcrawler ended up good.. who was it that pronounced that based on the writeup Nightcrawler was obviously posessed but no longer was bad (thus the good listing in the death roster on page 1). I want to remember it was either Emma or Jean.. I just don't remember which.

I am not sure exactly which way is best to proceed today. I could possibly try to send the Phoenix into the negative zone today until we see what is up with Firebird/Beast today. However I would rather use the negative zone for sending someone to protect instead as subtle hints I have received have told me there might be some chance to explore the negative zone, and I don't want to risk sending the Phoenix if she is indeed bad.

It was Emma Frost who said this
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #2602
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
And to respond to your last question... I think I've been an easy target because of inactivity. I feel sure some of the people that have attacked me are rebels. But which ones?

Thank you for answering my questions Spiderman. I am much less suspicious of you now.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #2603
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

I would hear from Beast on this matter. But it seems wise, as you say, to leave Firebird for tomorrow. If she does not die tonight she can be dealt with then. I am not yet convinced that Beast shoudl be attacked though.

Instead I am more interested in investigating this attack on Jean Grey. It seems we have an unusual chance to see into the attack, and search out who was behind it.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:44 AM   #2604
Mimic
High School JV

Oh, and I am not stating my possibility so that Hank McCoy can latch onto it and say, "That's it!" I think this possibility is a probability but I need him to confirm it in his own words.
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #2605
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Oh, and in case anyone cares, the attack was in the form of a atrange form of radiation.

Quote:
The description was that Beast attacked me with his fangs and from them poured strange radiation, and he mauled my throat and left me for dead, thinking me dead.

Perhaps you are not familiar with me. I do not, nor have I ever, possessed any radioactive nature, nor do I have in my vast array of knowledge, any ability to generate radioactivity. How, pray tell, did I manifest this extremely dangerous form of energy from inside my mouth? I possess a number of powers, but this is certainly not one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
Beast, barring explanation of this you will face the fury of us all.

Lord Doom, I have no explanation, other than this is a bold faced lie, the reason for which I have no idea.

Please forgive me for reminding you that I was the death blow agains the sentinels and I was the only person that expended enough energy to actually reach Galactus on the mission that was so unsuccessful (day 3 if I recall).

I again state that her accusations are not only illogical, but also impossible.

Quote:
Actually I have just received a missive that I was killed last night. the radiation part of the attack did not harm me, but Beast's claws and fangs were sufficient to kill me, so I am dead and my spirit lingers. I can feel God tugging at my spirit, calling me home. I beleive I will be leaving you later tonight. Do not worry or fear death, for it has no sting, only the loving embrace of finality and understanding.

For today, I will go on a mission and vote for Beast. I will use up my remaining power in order to help out my liege Dr. Doom, and then will move on to the next plane of existance. Do not fear, for one can never truly die so long as one has a soul and spirit that iis the core of one;s being. The fleshly body is just a suit that one puts on, and must, in time, take off again.

Perhaps you shall see me again some day. I rather doubt this will be my last parting with you.

So, now we are to believe that I generated some massive form of radiation, which I cannot do, AND that even though Firebird has met her demise, she is still able to actively post and particpate, AND still use her power to assist on missions.

A rather convenient series of abilities. None of which she has ever exhibited before, or seem logical as something she would have been able to generate via a request to the Manipulator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
I think the simplest explanation is Firebird is bad. How did Firebird know Nightcrawler was possesed? Firebird did it. Why did Firebird come out with this story? She thought that I would have seen her when the attack failed. This was an attempt to buy time. Kill off beast, a good guy, be killed tomorrow by the other good guys, and have stalled us.

And so I very much want to know when Firebird is supposed to leave us. If it is at the end of the day I am inclined to "guarantee" that this happens.

As I attempt to rationalize the fallacy created by Firebird, I can only theorize that she has somehow, possibly through the work of one of her traitorous teammates, learned of my special abilities, and as a means to neutralize my ability to unleash a particuar one of those, she has chosen to attempt to have me destroyed at the hands of my comrades. that being, all of you.
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #2606
Firebird
n00b

At this point, thinking I am a rebel is silly for the following reasons:

1), I revealed a vision I had about Nightcrawler which turned out to be true. I never said he was bad, just possessed or not as he seemed. I thought that meant he might be bad, and I attacked him, but it turns out I was right, he was possessed.

(ooc - note my character, according to wiki, does have the ability to have precognitions, I am not making this up /occ)

2. 9 people have died, and not one a rebel. They are doing very well up till now, so it hardly makes sense for one of them to out themself in order to take out one person.

ooc 3). We have seen tons of games where players have kills in addition to the wolves having night kills. That it should happen in a super hero game where everyone has killed in the comics should be no surprise. /ooc

4). I have made a claim about my death that is highly dubious for a rebel to make.

The odds are strongly in the favor of Beast being a rebel. I can guarantee you that last night, Beast tried, and in fact successed in killing me. You rarely get information that good in these times of suspicion.

Why wait a day and kill Beast? Who knows what he could do with that night? He could use a special power, and more importantly, he could use that day to create his ownb power and unleash it on us tomorrow. that's the most important thing. He can read his own death, and if you give him a day, he could unleash a powerful created power and devestate those loyal to Dr. Doom.

Do you want to give him that chance, simply in order to be sure of your vote? That is, frankly, a coward's way out. I am no coward. Are you?
Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:52 AM   #2607
Mimic
High School JV

While the Beast makes a good point about the radiation, I would think Firebird would be smarter than that to lie about being attacked with radiation. It's just too "out there".

Anyhow, the idea I had was that they are both loyalists and the Beast was controlled last night into making an attack. I could see that considering Nightcrawler was controlled and the rebels have a telepath.

REVOKE ATTACK ON IRON FIST
STANDARD ATTACK ON BEAST
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #2608
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Very interesting circumstances indeed.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #2609
Beast
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
While the Beast makes a good point about the radiation, I would think Firebird would be smarter than that to lie about being attacked with radiation. It's just too "out there".

Anyhow, the idea I had was that they are both loyalists and the Beast was controlled last night into making an attack. I could see that considering Nightcrawler was controlled and the rebels have a telepath.

REVOKE ATTACK ON IRON FIST
STANDARD ATTACK ON BEAST

So you acknowledge that I am incapable of making the attack, yet still believe that I conducted the attack?!
Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:57 AM   #2610
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Both the attack on Jean Grey and the attack on Firebird seem at the surface to simply be bad luck for the rebels. Each were attacks on a character who happened to have the ability to survive the attack in a form long enough to describe their attackers.

How the traitors would have the ability to make two attacks is unclear, but given their victories in rebel missions it would not be impossible for them to have developed greater powers.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #2611
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
I have an idea right now, but I'm definitely unwilling to change my vote from Iron Fist before hearing from Beast. I would suggest that unless you're going to be out until the lynch today you refrain from doing so as well.

I'd like to hear Beast's side of the story and if it doesn't match up to a possibilty in my head I'll switch my vote to him.

This is kind of where I am right now as well. Running all possible scenerios through my head, I do see some cases as others mentioned that Beast might be an innocent bystander to this all, but that is where I am leaning right now with my attack today.

I don't know that I understand necessarily the Ironfist alternative right of yet. It seems to me today that you either believe JeanGrey, or you believe Firebird, or your believe both of them. In either scenerio, I feel the optimal choice for attack today would either be Firebird if you think she is lying (as being wrong would mean not killing any good person as she would be dying anyways).. or attack Beast if you think Firebird is telling the truth. I think I likely will be going one of those two choices today and think personally if other people start throwing out other candidates, it might be a bit fishy in my mind.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #2612
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

I agree, First Prelate, though Doom also wishes to look into the matter of Jean Grey's attackers. It seems we have the opportunity to flush out three rebels in one go.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 PM   #2613
HenryPym
Mascot

well to follow up on the information Phoenix has given us, here are the following people that could be responsible for her attackers method of attack. If Jean turns out to be correct about this we should go back and look at the description of the death of our fallen friends.

commandos:
Nick Fury

devices:
Henry Pym
Dr. Doom
Mr. Fantastic
Kang the Conqueror

I can say in my own defense that no one has seen me use a device in any description of my powers in the writeups of the missions. Being a scientist of course you cannot rule me out for that reason alone.

I'm not as knowledgeable on some of us as others so I may be missing people to add to the list-anyone like to add to them?
Old 10-13-2008, 12:05 PM   #2614
Cable
Mascot

I agree with the argument that Firebird is not a rebel. At this stage in the game, they are kicking our asses. It doesn't fit that they would go this route. I don't believe Firebird attacked Jean Grey because of the commandos. The commandos belong to someone else.

STANDARD ATTACK BEAST
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:06 PM   #2615
Cable
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryPym View Post
well to follow up on the information Phoenix has given us, here are the following people that could be responsible for her attackers method of attack. If Jean turns out to be correct about this we should go back and look at the description of the death of our fallen friends.

commandos:
Nick Fury

devices:
Henry Pym
Dr. Doom
Mr. Fantastic
Kang the Conqueror

I can say in my own defense that no one has seen me use a device in any description of my powers in the writeups of the missions. Being a scientist of course you cannot rule me out for that reason alone.

I'm not as knowledgeable on some of us as others so I may be missing people to add to the list-anyone like to add to them?

As the leader of SHIELD, I think Nick Fury would have access to a wide range of devices as well.
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:07 PM   #2616
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Phoenix, do you possess the private communication abilities that Jean Grey did?
I do. I have all that Jean had, but more. Oh so much more.
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:14 PM   #2617
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryPym View Post

commandos:
Nick Fury

devices:
Henry Pym
Dr. Doom
Mr. Fantastic
Kang the Conqueror

For my own defense, I had an action last evening that I will be able to prove that I performed once I use it today (opening the negative zone portal), which would rule me out from having been able to order the commando attack. I also do not believe Doom did this as he said he trusted Jean Grey.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:23 PM   #2618
HenryPym
Mascot

I'm not quite sure what to make of Bonita's claim on Beast. On one hand her immunity to radiation and other descriptions of her powers are consistent with published information about her. On the other, her claims about Beast's radioactive fangs are not. Though he is more catlike than human depending on which point in his life (storyline) he is at. And we have no idea what powers Khonsu may have given him if he is indeed serving him.

Her claim about Nightcrawler seemed completely out of left field when she made it, if only because I think I can safely say she was on no one's suspect list at the time. Had Emma Frost (who we know to be a loyalist now) not backed up what she said, we likely would have lynched her already. So it seems very odd that she would "out" herself like that when the rebels clearly had us completely confused as to their identity.

And I find it interesting that she was not attacked or interfered with in any way that we know of one full day after she made claims that she had seer-like powers. Perhaps the rebels thought she might be guarded/watched and waited a day, which would be dangerous. Perhaps she is one of them. And I also find it suspect that she did not know she was dead/dying and needed to be told by the mods.

As for Beast's claim that we should not suspect him because of the energy spent on the Galactus mission, well that energy was completely recoverable at night, and we all want Galactus driven off, so that hardly makes you stand out as loyal to Doom. Your doing more damage against the rebels in the Sentinels mission is a stronger claim of course, but I believe you might have done 2 points in that mission as I myself did in that mission and was listed as doing more in that mission than most as well.

I think leaving Beast alone today is dangerous because it gives the rebels another day with all of their members intact if he is indeed a rebel. And if Firebird is indeed still with us tomorrow as she claims she will be I believe if understand her post correctly, then we are at the same dilemna we are at now-believe Beast or believe Firebird.

So at this point I do not know who to believe, but I do believe some actiion should be taken against one of them to test the truth of Firebird's claim.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:30 PM   #2619
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

I think we have to go with Occam's razor here and attack Beast. I can't see a way in which the risk of another unknown lynch outweighs giving Beast a chance to recharge on energy and do a potent special ability or more of an attack on us.

Worst-case, Firebird is lying. She's either then dead from the radiation or our hands tomorrow. If we try and get clever with this one, I have a feeling we'll just have egg on our face.
KangtheConqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:37 PM   #2620
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

I feel the opposite of your, Pym. If Firebird says she will die soon, why don't we wait and find out what happens? If she lives, we get her for lying. If she dies and was good, we go after Beast. If she dies and bad, we bicker for a while longer.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:38 PM   #2621
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

My God, the typos.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #2622
Spider-Man
n00b

So far, I find Firebird's version of the events to be slightly more credible than Beast's.

Standard Attack Beast
Spider-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #2623
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Witch View Post
I feel the opposite of your, Pym. If Firebird says she will die soon, why don't we wait and find out what happens? If she lives, we get her for lying. If she dies and was good, we go after Beast. If she dies and bad, we bicker for a while longer.

But in the meantime we give Beast (and possibly the baddies) a chance to use up a bunch of energy on us
KangtheConqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #2624
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Mimic, were you made aware of this interrogation during the night?
I don't know if he's answered this yet or not, but as I 'designed' the power, I called for the person being interrogated to know that he was being interrogated.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #2625
Firebird
n00b

Allow me to present one final piece of evidence. When Beast came in here and claimed I was lying, he DID NOT attack me. Why not?

If he was telling the truth, then he would have known I was a rebel, so he would not have hesitated to attack me, right then and there.

He did not. Why? Because I am telling the truth, and he knows that he thought he killed me, so he knows I am dying soon anyway. As such, why waste your energy on an attack on a dying loyalist?

There is no reason not to immediately attack and lay into a known rebel, unless you are lying, and you are the rebel and the person you claim is lying is actuially telling the truth.
Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:50 PM   #2626
Punisher
High School JV

Quote:
Yes I was. I received a PM that I was glad to still be alive from his interrogation.
Well, there you go.
Old 10-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #2627
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom would use the power of the Phoenix to prolong his dominion.

CREATE TEAM, INNER CIRCLE OF DOOM (LEADER: DR. DOOM)

INVITE PHOENIX TO JOIN INNER CIRCLE OF DOOM
Old 10-13-2008, 12:58 PM   #2628
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangtheConqueror View Post
But in the meantime we give Beast (and possibly the baddies) a chance to use up a bunch of energy on us

I hadn't thought about that -- I just thought they kill people, rather than use energy. Even if Beast killed Firebird, he's probably spent energy-wise, anyway. But I can see why we might not want to do it, based on that.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #2629
Punisher
High School JV

Based on what I've read, I still believe going with Beast is the best option. However, I'll bow to Doom's wishes.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #2630
Punisher
High School JV

Lord Doom,

While I hate to ask, I feel I should. Are we still one Prelate short?
Old 10-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #2631
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

We have only three prelates, Punisher, after the death of Ms. Frost. Do you propose a fourth?
Old 10-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #2632
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
You seem to be speaking more...human this morning.

Unacceptable.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:05 PM   #2633
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Special Actions participated in:[/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'](Through Day 4)

2. Emma Frost - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus, [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
3. Ghost Rider - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Mission
4. Hulk - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission, Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
6. Silver Surfer - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus, Galactus, Galactus, Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
7. Colossus - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard, Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
8. Jean Grey - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard, Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
9. Professor X - Unknown, Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard, Dead[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
10. Mr. Fantastic - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Unknown, Unknown
11. Iron Fist - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus, Unknown[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
12. Mimic - Unknown, Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission, Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
13. Henry Pym - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus, Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
14. Vision - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission, Mission, Unknown[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
15. Kang the Conqueror - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission, Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
16. Beast - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus, Unknown[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
17. Dr. Doom - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Displace Apocalypse[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Unknown
18. Cable - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard, Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
19. Firebird - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Unknown
21. Quicksilver - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Mission
22. Aardwolf - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard, Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
23. Nick Fury - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Guard[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Guard
25. Spider Man - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Galactus[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Unknown, Guard
26. Magneto - [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission, Mission, Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Guard
27. Punisher - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], [/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Guard
30. Scarlet Witch - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Special Attack[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Special Attack (G)
31. Silver Samurai - Unknown, [/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Mission[/font][FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'], Unknown, Guard>>[/font]
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #2634
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Ugh...that didn't come out right.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #2635
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
I am not sure yet, Mr. Fantastic who might be in need of protection. I will wait and see. I would prefer perhaps its use as a prison, but you seem to think it will work best the other way. Doom will ponder this.

Not intending to put any kind of rush on this, but in my looking further into this device (ooc: communications with the moderator regarding how it is used), I am informed that if I am sending someone that is going on their free will, they need to post in BOLD here in thread that they willingly go through the portal to the negative zone, and then I can send them. If we are to send someone unwillingly, it like i mentioned will take more energy on my part but I do not need them to state this in thread. (even though, if we are sending someone there for prison purposes, I can still see if they go willingly so I can save some energy I suppose)
Old 10-13-2008, 01:06 PM   #2636
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom is much disappointed in your formatting abilities, Magneto.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #2637
Punisher
High School JV

I live to punish those that deserve punishment and to serve Doom. I would suggest Mimic or myself after last night's interrogation to serve you.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:07 PM   #2638
JeanGrey
Mascot

Join Inner Circle of Doom
Old 10-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #2639
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
Ugh...that didn't come out right.

Pretty colors!
Old 10-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #2640
Punisher
High School JV

Someone just blew up a box of Lucky Charms.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #2641
JeanGrey
Mascot

I think the best thing for today is to go after neither Firebird nor Beast. One or the other is a bad guy. Firebird will either die during this next cycle, at which point we go after Beast tomorrow. Or Firebird will live at which point we go after Firebird tomorrow. In this case of he said/she said one of them has made a claim which we will be able to verify tomorrow. Why not wait until then to decide, while pursuing other avenues today?
Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #2642
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I live to punish those that deserve punishment and to serve Doom. I would suggest Mimic or myself after last night's interrogation to serve you.

I think Mimic would be a good choice as well.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #2643
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Doom is greatly disappointed. Jean Grey was indeed a loyal subject, and I can only hope that this Phoenix supports Doom as fiercely.

Without a mission to stop these rebels Doom is unsure how to proceed. He will put his energies into stopping Galactus for good, and meanwhile hope to out a traitor.

Beast, barring explanation of this you will face the fury of us all.

Lord Doom, I failed to spot the clearance of Jean Grey.

Also, I will be very interested indeed to hear from Beast. I have a theory that he may not be a rebel... but I am still formulating it. More later.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:10 PM   #2644
Punisher
High School JV

Magneto, when Emma died I believe I was released from guard duty. That allowed me to interrogate Mimic last night.

The first day I did not participate in any mission outside of throwing 3 points at the shifty Spiderman.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:12 PM   #2645
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
I think the best thing for today is to go after neither Firebird nor Beast. One or the other is a bad guy. Firebird will either die during this next cycle, at which point we go after Beast tomorrow. Or Firebird will live at which point we go after Firebird tomorrow. In this case of he said/she said one of them has made a claim which we will be able to verify tomorrow. Why not wait until then to decide, while pursuing other avenues today?

I don't think I really agree with this line of thinking. Either Firebird is telling the truth, or is lying.

If you believe Firebird, you vote Beast
If you don't believe Firebird, you vote Firebird.

If Firebird was telling the truth, and is attacked, she was going to die anyways so no harm, no foul.
If Firebird was lying and is attacked, we kill the person who was lying today and don't have to wait till tommorrow to do so.

If Firebird was telling the truth, and we attack Beast, we kill a bad guy today, Firebird dies tonight and we haven't messed up any.
If Firebird was lying and we attack Beast, we kill a good guy and we have to go after Firebird tommorrow.

Out of the four possible scenerios, 3 are good for us and only 1 bad. I don't see why we wouldn't want to go this route.. the percentages are in our favor in a big way.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 PM   #2646
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Magneto, I see where you are going with your chart, and I think it is an excellent idea once it is more readable.

If you want to update my info.. On day 2 I created the portal to the negative zone. Day 4 I opened/initiated the portal (which I will prove today with an action mid-day).

I won't speak about what I did Day 3, even if pressured, so that will have to stay unknown. You'll have to take my word that Dr.Doom knows full well what my actions and intent was that day/night and I believe him to be ok with it. If he disagrees, I'll allow him to say more on it, but unfortunatly I'll have to stay quiet about what my actions were that evening.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #2647
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

I am better at shredding computers than using them.

Special Actions participated in:
(Through Day 4)

2. Emma Frost - Mission, Guard, Galactus, Mission
3. Ghost Rider - Galactus, Guard, Mission, Mission
4. Hulk - Unknown, Galactus, Mission, Galactus
6. Silver Surfer - Galactus, Galactus, Galactus, Mission
7. Colossus - Mission, Galactus, Guard, Mission
8. Jean Grey - Mission, Galactus, Guard, Galactus
10. Mr. Fantastic - Galactus, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown
11. Iron Fist - Unknown, Guard, Galactus, Unknown
12. Mimic - Unknown, Unknown, Mission, Mission
13. Henry Pym - Unknown, Mission, Galactus, Galactus
14. Vision - Galactus, Mission, Mission, Unknown
15. Kang the Conqueror - Galactus, Unknown, Mission, Galactus
16. Beast - Mission, Mission, Galactus, Unknown
17. Dr. Doom - Unknown, Displace Apocalypse, Unknown, Unknown
18. Cable - Unknown, Mission, Guard, Galactus
19. Firebird - Mission, Mission, Unknown, Unknown
21. Quicksilver - Mission, Mission, Unknown, Mission
22. Aardwolf - Unknown, Mission, Guard, Mission
23. Nick Fury - Unknown, Guard, Unknown, Guard
25. Spider Man - Galactus, Unknown, Unknown, Guard
26. Magneto -
Mission, Mission, Mission, Guard
27. Punisher - Unknown, Mission, Mission, Guard
30. Scarlet Witch - Unknown, Special Attack, Unknown, Special Attack (G)
31. Silver Samurai - Unknown, Mission, Unknown, Guard
Old 10-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #2648
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Doom is much disappointed in your formatting abilities, Magneto.

Being the most powerful magnet in the history of the world makes computer use somewhat problematic, my Lord.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #2649
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Phoenix, I would learn what the abilities of hte Phoenix are, in private, now that you have joined my inner circle.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #2650
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
I don't think I really agree with this line of thinking. Either Firebird is telling the truth, or is lying.

If you believe Firebird, you vote Beast
If you don't believe Firebird, you vote Firebird.

If Firebird was telling the truth, and is attacked, she was going to die anyways so no harm, no foul.
If Firebird was lying and is attacked, we kill the person who was lying today and don't have to wait till tommorrow to do so.

If Firebird was telling the truth, and we attack Beast, we kill a bad guy today, Firebird dies tonight and we haven't messed up any.
If Firebird was lying and we attack Beast, we kill a good guy and we have to go after Firebird tommorrow.

Out of the four possible scenerios, 3 are good for us and only 1 bad. I don't see why we wouldn't want to go this route.. the percentages are in our favor in a big way.
I don't follow your math. Either Firebird or Beast is, presumably, a good guy. As I see it we have a 50/50 shot today of finding the traitor. Tomorrow we have a 100% shot of finding the traitor. If we go a different direction today we might, or might not, find a bad guy, but have lost little. If we make the wrong choice today then we have to correct the mistake tomorrow and have lost a day of possibly finding a traitor.