Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #1101
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Dead Man's Shoes (2004) - I really enjoyed this, to the point that I've watched it 3 times in the last 5 days, which is pretty unusual for me even though I watch a lot of crap movies. At the same time, I don't know that I'd necessarily recommend it, as it's fucking brutal, and certainly not the feel good movie of the summer. I was mighty surprised to find a pair of my favorite songs (Smog and Will Oldham) in the soundtrack, which certainly figures into how much I loved this flick.

The plot is nothing remarkable, your standard revenge thriller witht he obvious comparison being the original 'Get Carter'. Paddy Considine, who also co-wrote the screenplay, stars as a soldier who returns from his enlistment to his small home town in Northern England in order to lay down a heaping helping of vengeance on the small-time thugs who brutalized his retarded brother. Yeah, I told you it was cheery. It's not entirely bleak though, as there are moments of humor and caring, and the band of 'thugs' are pretty laughable in their incompetence.

Certainly among the best movies I've seen in the last few years - 9/10

I've been telling anyone who will listen about this movie for 2+ years. I saw it at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2005. Paddy Considine is a bonafide super actor, and needs to get a lot more attention than he has. Be sure to check out In America if you haven't already.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #1102
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000 View Post
Possibly Owen Wilson's best delivery ever is right after he's getting made fun of for wearing his banana yellow jumpsuit.. Luke Wilson says "forget about it man, did you see what they were wearing?"

"Yeah... it was awesome" or something to that effect. So freaking funny.

That whole scene is awesome. "This guy used to mow our lawn. Yeah, he was great..."

thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #1103
korme
Go Reds

Reviewing Bottle Rocket on IMDB the other day was the first time I realized that Future Man was Andrew Wilson (the unknown Wilson!)
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #1104
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty3281 View Post
Reviewing Bottle Rocket on IMDB the other day was the first time I realized that Future Man was Andrew Wilson (the unknown Wilson!)

His real life hand also has the BB in it on display in The Royal Tenenbaums (Ben Stiller's hand in the movie), IIRC.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #1105
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
His real life hand also has the BB in it on display in The Royal Tenenbaums (Ben Stiller's hand in the movie), IIRC.

Correct. He also directed The Wendell Baker Story, which I have been meaning to see, despite it's poor IMDb reviews.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #1106
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
The Darjeeling Limited

OH wait it's also got a limited release......fuck

It's potentially the weakest of his films, in my opinion. At the very least it's certainly a Bottle Rocket vs Darjeeling matchup to decide which is his weakest film. It's still worth seeing, it's just not what I was hoping to see as his next release. It's a step backwards really.

Last edited by cthomer5000 : 10-08-2007 at 03:51 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:40 PM   #1107
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
It's potentially the weakest of his films, in my opinion. At the very least it's certainly a Bottle Rocket vs Darjeeling matchup to decide which is his weakest film. It's still worth seeing, it's just not what I was hoping to see as his next release. It's a step backwards really.

Yeah, it is what I am figuring anyway. I have such high hype for it that it will probably be a letdown.

Then again, all of Wes Anderson's films are like wine- they get better with age and repeated viewings. We'll see.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #1108
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Then again, all of Wes Anderson's films are like wine- they get better with age and repeated viewings. We'll see.

precisely

almost not worth paying to see in a theater, since you know youll leave ambivalent at best. but watch it a few times at home, you love it

i did not like Zissou at all at first. now, i love it, and watch it fairly regularly.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 12:16 AM   #1109
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

For Your Consideration- 5.5 outta 10

I was slightly disappointed by this flick. I expected it to be funnier. Right now this is the least of the Guest comedies.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #1110
korme
Go Reds

Dead Poets Society (1989) - It's a bit yawny at out set, and the plot takes a bit longer than I'd have liked to develop (perhaps because I'm tired), but the ending was superb. Robin Williams proves he can do well in serious roles well before Good Will Hunting came about, and there's a great young cast (Ethan Hawke and Josh Charles of note). 7/10
Old 10-10-2007, 10:16 PM   #1111
Desmond
Banned

I just watched Benchwarmers and it's fuggin awesome.
Desmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:36 AM   #1112
korme
Go Reds

Bought and watched my fourth Cameron Crowe movie in Say Anything (1989) - the least favorite of the four (Vanilla Sky, Almost Famous, and Jerry Maguire being the others), John Cusack is a below average student with no dreams or career goals and falls in love with Ione Skye, a Grade A student. She has a very close relationship with her controlling dad, John Mahoney (Frasier dad), and he tries to keep them apart. But in the end... love conquers all, gotta love 80's teen romance. 6/10
Old 10-15-2007, 11:42 AM   #1113
MikeVic
Head Coach

Watched Idiocracy. It had funny moments, but not many laugh-out-loud ones. Felt a bit too short for an entire world to be introduced too. I would have liked to see more.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:31 PM   #1114
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Darjeeling Limited - 7/10

Found a lot to relate to, having 2 siblings myself. But as with all Anderson movies, need to see it at least one more time to really be focusing on everything else going on.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #1115
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyser View Post
Darjeeling Limited - 7/10

Found a lot to relate to, having 2 siblings myself. But as with all Anderson movies, need to see it at least one more time to really be focusing on everything else going on.

Watched this one on Saturday night. It would be interesting to see if Wes Anderson could do a movie that isn't about rich white people. I liked it, though.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:37 PM   #1116
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

I'm going to see Why Did I Get Married, if only to have another week where the analysts are scratching their heads at how Tyler Perry movies consistently manage to open at #1.

I don't even like Tyler Perry, but for once a movie with an all black cast of decent caliber who are not a) struggling to get out of the ghetto b) in gangs c) having dance-offs d) needing white people to save them.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 10-15-2007 at 02:38 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #1117
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Bought and watched my fourth Cameron Crowe movie in Say Anything (1989) - the least favorite of the four (Vanilla Sky, Almost Famous, and Jerry Maguire being the others), John Cusack is a below average student with no dreams or career goals and falls in love with Ione Skye, a Grade A student. She has a very close relationship with her controlling dad, John Mahoney (Frasier dad), and he tries to keep them apart. But in the end... love conquers all, gotta love 80's teen romance. 6/10

Wow, gotta say you're way off the mark on this one. This is definitely the best of the four, with Almost Famous a close 2nd. Many classic moments in this one, from the Gas n Sip scene to the career speech to the iconic boombox scene.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 06:11 PM   #1118
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
Wow, gotta say you're way off the mark on this one. This is definitely the best of the four, with Almost Famous a close 2nd. Many classic moments in this one, from the Gas n Sip scene to the career speech to the iconic boombox scene.

Maybe it reaches/connects to your era better than mine, but I disagree. I didn't say it doesn't have it's moments.

This Is Spinal Tap (1984) - Satire at it's finest. A director (he's done tons of commercials) sets out to follow a legendary UK rock band rooted in longevity, which are not so much dealing with their demise in a final US tour. It's funny how sorely you could relate the band's rise and fall to the actual success and demise of the hair band genre. All in all, many great moments. 8.5/10
Old 10-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #1119
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:

I got a question. If you know so much about movies, how come you're here on like... a messageboard on a saturday night completely alone...typing in your underwear... no actresses anywhere?
Old 10-15-2007, 08:32 PM   #1120
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post

I'm going to have to second this, and go so far as to say that Shorty lost major cred with me for his review of Say Anything. That movie means so much to so many people who came of age (high school and college) in the late 80's/early 90's. A great movie...definitely better than Vanilla Sky, and I think at least as good as Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous, and might be my favorite, though that would be more for sentimentality than anything else.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:39 AM   #1121
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Please say anything other than Vanilla Sky was better than Say Anything.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 01:41 AM   #1122
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Jerry Maguire is so awesome though.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:45 PM   #1123
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
I got a question. If you know so much about movies, how come you're here on like... a messageboard on a saturday night completely alone...typing in your underwear... no actresses anywhere?

The Jeremy Piven scene before he was Jeremy Piven!
Old 10-16-2007, 03:46 PM   #1124
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I'm going to have to second this, and go so far as to say that Shorty lost major cred with me for his review of Say Anything. That movie means so much to so many people who came of age (high school and college) in the late 80's/early 90's. A great movie...definitely better than Vanilla Sky, and I think at least as good as Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous, and might be my favorite, though that would be more for sentimentality than anything else.

Well, I didn't come of age (High school and college) in the late 80's/early 90's. So there's your difference. To each their own.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:58 PM   #1125
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Vaccancy - 7
Disturbia - 8

Both of these movies are really good.

Edit: Vaccancy actually isn't as good as Disturbia, most will give it a 5 or a 6, but I love those type of movies.

Last edited by MizzouRah : 10-17-2007 at 11:02 AM.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 03:12 AM   #1126
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Vaccancy - 8
Disturbia - 8

Vacancy is one of the worst movies i have ever seen. Just terrible, what did you like about it?

We own the night 7/10
This is a good movie. Nothing more, nothing less. It entertained me for 2 hours. Phoenix was great. I think his role was a very difficult one to play, and he pulled it off. This movie will be remembered for his performance.
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 09:24 AM   #1127
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
Vacancy is one of the worst movies i have ever seen. Just terrible, what did you like about it?

We own the night 7/10
This is a good movie. Nothing more, nothing less. It entertained me for 2 hours. Phoenix was great. I think his role was a very difficult one to play, and he pulled it off. This movie will be remembered for his performance.

I'm a sucker for movies like that - I've heard Wrong Turn 2 is bad, but I can't wait to see it.

6-7 might have been more appropriate
Old 10-17-2007, 10:24 AM   #1128
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah View Post
Disturbia - 8

Disturbia was pretty entertaining. I'm fully on-board with Shia LaBeouf and i thought the kid who played his friend was pretty damn funny as well.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:44 AM   #1129
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Yeah, I'm in the minority on Disturbia. I just hated how they took what was an interesting suspense story and turned it into a Friday the 13th ending. I did like Shia, though. He was also good in Transformers, another bad movie, and clearly has a good future.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 10-17-2007 at 10:45 AM.
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:01 AM   #1130
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Disturbia was pretty entertaining. I'm fully on-board with Shia LaBeouf and i thought the kid who played his friend was pretty damn funny as well.

Agreed.

The ending had a kind of "let's get this movie over with" feeling to it to me, but overall it was entertaining.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:03 PM   #1131
korme
Go Reds

A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (2006) - More LeBeouf! Wow, what a movie. This is one of those movies that goes from his teenage years in Astoria to returning to the city he was raised in present day, 89 to 2005. The main character is played by Shia LeBeouf and Robert Downey Jr. It stories growing up in the lower class and the problems that come with it. I thought it was great. 8.5/10
Old 10-19-2007, 02:59 AM   #1132
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (2006) - More LeBeouf! Wow, what a movie. This is one of those movies that goes from his teenage years in Astoria to returning to the city he was raised in present day, 89 to 2005. The main character is played by Shia LeBeouf and Robert Downey Jr. It stories growing up in the lower class and the problems that come with it. I thought it was great. 8.5/10

I never heard of this movie, but now i got to watch it. I'm a believer that Shia is the real deal.
TML
Old 10-22-2007, 08:42 PM   #1133
korme
Go Reds

Two Casey Affleck movies in 3 days, and the first two movies of his I've seen where he's the star/co-star.

Gone Baby Gone (2007) - A messed up mother with a drug problem loses her child to a kidnapper and the movie is a spiral of events in which the main character (Affleck), hired by the mother's brother & sister-in-law, sets out to figure out what in the hell happened. There are some great scenes in here and I think Travers even said there were quotes that were in "Pulp Fiction Hall of Greatness". Morgan Freeman and Ed Harris were also very good. One of my favorite movies of the year. 9/10

The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) - I came into this having read a review from this thread that said it was slow so I was expecting that, and it didn't hurt the film in my eyes. Great depiction of characters here, really the kind of movie that tries to look into the soul of a human. It was a good film, not great. 8/10
Old 10-23-2007, 02:55 AM   #1134
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Two Casey Affleck movies in 3 days, and the first two movies of his I've seen where he's the star/co-star.

Gone Baby Gone (2007) - A messed up mother with a drug problem loses her child to a kidnapper and the movie is a spiral of events in which the main character (Affleck), hired by the mother's brother & sister-in-law, sets out to figure out what in the hell happened. There are some great scenes in here and I think Travers even said there were quotes that were in "Pulp Fiction Hall of Greatness". Morgan Freeman and Ed Harris were also very good. One of my favorite movies of the year. 9/10

The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) - I came into this having read a review from this thread that said it was slow so I was expecting that, and it didn't hurt the film in my eyes. Great depiction of characters here, really the kind of movie that tries to look into the soul of a human. It was a good film, not great. 8/10

That must have been a great 2 days. I loved the Jesse James film, and i also loved Gone Baby gone. Ben Affleck needs to stick to writing and directing, because there is greatness in this. I have the feeling that this is the type of movie i will enjoy watching over and over again. Great acting, great casting, ecspecially in the supporting roles, and a real good score that set the mood.
TML
Old 10-23-2007, 10:35 PM   #1135
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:

This one fully falls into the "flawed but interesting" category to me. I found the modern day stuff that frames the movie basically pointless (yes i understand it's based on his actual life, but that doesn't necessarily make it worth watching)... and Rosario Dawson was just a bizzare piece of casting.

Worth watching, but 8.5 out of 10 is pretty nuts to me... though i see you give a movie you call "good, not great" an 8 just a few posts later. Perhaps you're just a little more leniant with your scale than I am.

Last edited by cthomer5000 : 10-23-2007 at 10:36 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:07 PM   #1136
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
This one fully falls into the "flawed but interesting" category to me. I found the modern day stuff that frames the movie basically pointless (yes i understand it's based on his actual life, but that doesn't necessarily make it worth watching)... and Rosario Dawson was just a bizzare piece of casting.

Worth watching, but 8.5 out of 10 is pretty nuts to me... though i see you give a movie you call "good, not great" an 8 just a few posts later. Perhaps you're just a little more leniant with your scale than I am.

I'd say on any given day I definitely vary on how I rate my movies... sometimes the rating is based on rewatchability, other times it is rated more towards the work itself, also sometimes I try to consider the timeframe. I am no pro movie rater, so your mileage will vary with me. I never said I was perfect, I just like watchin' movies man.

Also, usually my ratings will fall from 6-9/10 if I like the movie at all. I only rate movies 0-5.5 if they are generally shitty and I usually don't go out of my way to watch movies that I can anticipate are generally shitty.

Ok, here's an example:

Just Friends (2005) - Ryan Reynolds is a fat kid from Jersey turned handsome, rich LA guy who is reunited with his High School crush (Amy Smart), who he could never get. Also starring Chris Kline as the asshole and Anna Faris as the dumb blonde... typically dumb laughs, awkward moments, and it's pretty average. 5/10

My scale is also a little skewed as I wish we would have started doing the ratings on the traditional 4 star scale.

PS- I agree that the stuff in A Guide... was much more interesting with the youthful portrayal in LeBeouf, but admittedly I am a pretty big Downey Jr. fan so I looked forward to the modern scenes as well. This was a very longwinded post.

Last edited by korme : 10-23-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:21 PM   #1137
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

You ever get to see The Darjeeling Limited?
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:34 AM   #1138
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
You ever get to see The Darjeeling Limited?

Not yet. The Assasination... just started playing in my area this week
Old 10-24-2007, 06:14 PM   #1139
korme
Go Reds

Sherrybaby (2006) - Follows a drug-addicted mother recently released on parole and trying to find a new, better life so she can raise her child and fight the urges of her past. Easy Mac said it was terrible, it wasn't terrible. Maggie Gyllenhaal is a pretty good actress. You can definitely feel for the character, as no one really has symphathy for her which makes fighting the urges of her old stress-reducing habits that much more difficult. It was ok. Oh, plus you see Maggie's tits in 4 different scenes. Splendid! 6/10

Last edited by korme : 10-24-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-25-2007, 11:02 PM   #1140
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

28 Weeks Later - This is the sequel to 28 Days Later, which was a nice, fresh take on the classic zombie movie. Many felt (and I agree) that 28 Days Later started out great, but fell apart at the end. 28 Weeks Later doesn't even have that going for it. Some where in there, there was a good film with some very cool scenes, unfortunately that good film got lost in a lot of silliness and some weak actors. It was a shame really.

A lot of the scenes reminded me of something you'd find in a video game.

"Oh no! The city is about to be bombed! You have 4 minutes to get to the clearing! Go!"

"Oh no! We can't take everyone on the chopper! You have to get to the soccer stadium! Run!"

"The army is coming! You have to drive out of the city, but avoid the gas! Drive!"

5/10.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 10-25-2007 at 11:03 PM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:09 PM   #1141
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The Host - This is Korean horror movie of sorts. It's about this monster that emerges from some main river in Korean because of excess pollution. It kills a bunch of people and captures this young girl. The US military comes in and creates mass hysteria and shuts the city down claiming there is a virus. The girl's family, including her father, grandfather, aunt, and uncle escape from quarrantine and go look for her.

The characters were great. I really loved the family dynamic, especially when they were all together. The girl's angry, drunken uncle was by far my favorite character. The movie was rolling along nicely and then sort of took an odd turn and fizzled out a bit. Still, relatively entertaining for a Korean horror movie. The monster was pretty cool.

7/10.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 10-30-2007, 12:02 PM   #1142
korme
Go Reds

Dan In Real Life (2007) - Steve Carrell stars as the widowed father of three who writes a daily column giving advice to readers. The only problem is that sometimes he isn't listening to himself for his own problems. It's a romantic comedy that succeeds with Carrell's quirks but fails in the fact that Dane Cook has a decent sized role. Some pretty funny parts, but not enough worth the price of admission. 6/10

The Darjeeling Limited (2007) - Wes Anderson's fifth feature, and it finally got to my area... the theatre played the short Hotel Chevelair before the feature, which was sweet (big Portman fan). This was classic Wes, same rotating camera and same quirks. I do not think it was his best in terms of comedy but like all of his movies there is underlying sentimentalism that makes it a good flick. 7/10
Old 10-30-2007, 12:04 PM   #1143
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Now how exactly did Dane Cook get famous? Never heard of the guy until the last couple years and everytime I see or hear him he comes off as a giant douchebag.

Those World Series commericals make my skin crawl with him.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #1144
korme
Go Reds

I first heard Cook my freshman year of college ('04) on a comedy cd, and admittedly he was fresh and funny... but his act is getting old to me now.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:14 PM   #1145
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Hot Fuzz (2007) - This is the second film written and directed by the same folks who brought us the wonderful Shaun of the Dead. It stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, the same two leads from Shaun. The story is about a hard-core London super-cop, Nick Angel, whose arrest record is good (400% higher than average) that the London police decide to ship him off to Sanford, a small village in England, because he's making everyone on the force look bad. Angel arrives at Sanford and hillarity ensues.

Hot Fuzz is to the buddy cop/action films of the 80's and early 90's that Shaun was to zombie flicks. They are very close to being parodies, but not quite. Hot Fuzz is absolutely hilarious. There is an incredibly large cast of minor character, almost all of which have moments to shine. It's a genuinely funny movie with a sort of sweetness to it (and some incredibly violent/gory scenes) that works quite well. 9/10
Old 10-30-2007, 12:35 PM   #1146
MikeVic
Head Coach

Dane Cook was in that movie where Alba was wearning cute penguin panties, right?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:48 PM   #1147
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I love that movie.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:48 PM   #1148
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Dane Cook was in that movie where Alba was wearning cute penguin panties, right?

yea, Good Luck Chuck
Old 10-30-2007, 04:51 PM   #1149
korme
Go Reds

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) - Peter Sellers is straight up awesome. The humor in this took a bit for me to start rolling with, but admittedly, there is some good dark comedy here. It was ok, and cthomer is probably going to grill me for this, but I guess for me it just hasn't held up well over time. Maybe I need to watch it again. 6.5/10
Old 10-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #1150
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote