Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #251
QuikSand
lolzcat

I don't have this yet, but have a lot of respect for the game designer, and have heard that the iPhone port is really well done. $4.99 now, for those who fret about price.

http://www.appstorehq.com/ra-designe...one-531860/app
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #252
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand View Post
I don't have this yet, but have a lot of respect for the game designer, and have heard that the iPhone port is really well done. $4.99 now, for those who fret about price.

http://www.appstorehq.com/ra-designe...one-531860/app

looks interesting, Would Medici be a similar kinda game? Actually a search for Reiner Knizia turns out a ton of game...

Similarly, this is one board game port I plan on getting at some point: Carcassonne (Games). Also sells for 4.99.

Have only read positive things about it. Maybe some of you have heard about it...

some other apps I really like right now:
CalenGoo (sync with Google Calendar) (Productivity) very good integration with Google Calendar
Push for Gmail (Productivity) improves on the Gmail integration
Pulse News Mini (News) interesting way of presenting news feeds, making them available offline, free
TouchRetouch (Photography) for 99 cents, a tool to retouch pictures on the go, allowing you to remove unwanted parts in them. Works surprising well. There's a free version if you wanna try before you buy, it simply saves with a watermark.
Stair Dismount Universal (Games) now free, I could watch that crash test dummy fall downstairs all day
Slice It! (Games) each level is a geometric figure and you have x pencil lines to slice it into y parts of equal size.
Gene Pool (Games) very cool, kinda organic game where you fling "genes", that's the word they use, bouncing them against one another, or against the wall, just like you would a pool ball. When a gene bounces, it gets energized and if another gene of the same color touches it, they merge together. Hard to explain, but a kind of relaxing game. Was free when I got it, but I see it's now back up to 1.99.

I have also been playing some of the usual like Cut The Rope and Fruit Ninja

FM
Old 11-18-2010, 05:29 AM   #253
Antmeister
Pro Starter

For the last couple of weeks, I have been really digging this app called Hangman RSS. It doesn't sound like much but what is cool is that it uses the current news headlines for the hangman puzzles and you you just have to guess the word within the article's title. Then after you guess it, if it sounds interesting, you have the option to read the article. And since the news is ever changing, you never play the same game. It's a pretty nice way to keep up with the news while having a bit of fun with it.
Old 11-18-2010, 05:13 PM   #254
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

I just started playing this game Astronut. It's a simple concept, jump from feature to feature (asteroid, black holes, etc) to progress through a level. Pick up gems for points, or make LOOOONG jumps for points. Don't get picked up by the bad guy. First 4 levels are free, then it's 1.99 for 20 more. I played it all morning while waiting in the doctor's office.

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #255
DataKing
Pro Rookie

I'm enjoying Pocket Frogs. It's a fun little game where you collect and breed frogs. Nothing too fancy, but a nice little time-killer, and its free.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:11 PM   #256
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
I just started playing this game Astronut. It's a simple concept, jump from feature to feature (asteroid, black holes, etc) to progress through a level. Pick up gems for points, or make LOOOONG jumps for points. Don't get picked up by the bad guy. First 4 levels are free, then it's 1.99 for 20 more. I played it all morning while waiting in the doctor's office.

/tk

I picked that one up a couple days ago and also was playing it today during my lunch break. Fun one.

FM
Old 11-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #257
Landshark44
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
+1

I'm not clear on what itunes is missing -- unless the problem is that you don't want to have to connect to your computer to download the latest podcasts automatically.

i think that may be it.... (not wanting to connect to computer)

i've used the RSS player so much, i forget why i don't use itunes.

initially, when i had the ipod nano, and later the 5th gen 30g, i found it tedious to connect to my computer every time i wanted to grab some podcasts....when i got the iphone, i got RSS player, so i wouldn't have to do that.....
Landshark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:13 AM   #258
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

it's probably insignificant (I mean, it's not like $1 is gonna make or break your monthly budget) but Game Dev Story is on sale for $2.99 down from $3.99. I kept telling myself I'd get it at some point, I got it this morning...

A family of apps I am digging right now is the "iAm" music apps from SavageApps. They have a few free ones if you wanna try the style, like iAmBeatBox and iAmHipHop. I also got iAmGroovebox when it went free for a day or so and paid the 99 cents for iAmRock this morning. You can see videos of their apps on this youtube page. The apps are pretty cool if you want to jam a beat, record it and play it back as background music...

Also got Beat Strips for free a couple days ago and tried it last night. It's a Tap Tap Revenge/Guitar Hero/RockBand clone that allows you to play with the music in your libray. It's selling for 99 cents right now.

FM
Old 11-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #259
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

oh, and we got to try the free version of SoundHound last night. My wife takes HipHop dance lessons and they are learning a group choreography. She often comes home with the name of a song she wants me to find but there was one she had no clue what it was. We played back the film of what she had filmed in her class, on which we heard a tiny cut of the song and SoundHound found the song in about 8 seconds. Impressive...

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-19-2010 at 09:44 AM. Reason: ewwww, apostrophe fail, epic one...
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:29 PM   #260
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
I'm enjoying Pocket Frogs. It's a fun little game where you collect and breed frogs. Nothing too fancy, but a nice little time-killer, and its free.

picked that one up and it's kinda cool, in a relaxing kinda way. Just sent a request to add a dataking1 as friend. There were two dk in there but the other one didn't play that game

FM
Old 11-20-2010, 05:34 AM   #261
Raiders Army
Coordinator

FM, have you tried ComicZeal? That app is the cost of a comic ($3.99) and you can read digital comics. It's pretty nice.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 07:22 AM   #262
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
FM, have you tried ComicZeal? That app is the cost of a comic ($3.99) and you can read digital comics. It's pretty nice.

I've read about it but have not bought it yet, although I probably will at some point. It's on my appshopper wishlist anyway. What kind of comics can you download with that app?

I'm also interested in Manga Rock MF for my manga reading on the go...

I have drastically cut into my comics spending, didn't have much time to read them anymore and they were piling up in a "to read" box. Still got tons of trades to read and by tons, I really mean a lot. Something like 70-75 books in a box...

FM
Old 11-20-2010, 05:30 PM   #263
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post

A family of apps I am digging right now is the "iAm" music apps from SavageApps. They have a few free ones if you wanna try the style, like iAmBeatBox and iAmHipHop. I also got iAmGroovebox when it went free for a day or so and paid the 99 cents for iAmRock this morning. You can see videos of their apps on this youtube page. The apps are pretty cool if you want to jam a beat, record it and play it back as background music...

FM

fwiw, iAmRock is currently free. It's my favorite of the group.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #264
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I've read about it but have not bought it yet, although I probably will at some point. It's on my appshopper wishlist anyway. What kind of comics can you download with that app?

I'm also interested in Manga Rock MF for my manga reading on the go...

I have drastically cut into my comics spending, didn't have much time to read them anymore and they were piling up in a "to read" box. Still got tons of trades to read and by tons, I really mean a lot. Something like 70-75 books in a box...

FM

It reads zip, rar, pdf, cbz, and cbr comics. After trying it out, it's not bad. The limiting thing is the screen size on the iPhone/touch. Maybe the iPad would be better.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:35 AM   #265
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
picked that one up and it's kinda cool, in a relaxing kinda way. Just sent a request to add a dataking1 as friend. There were two dk in there but the other one didn't play that game

FM

That's me, but I didn't see a friend request come through...DataKing1 (not sure if capitalization matters or not)
Allegiances:
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
Old 11-22-2010, 09:48 AM   #266
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
That's me, but I didn't see a friend request come through...DataKing1 (not sure if capitalization matters or not)

odd, but you are listed as one of my Plus+ friends for that game. Been going back to it all the time over the weekend. Great little thing, very simple but like many collecting type game, addicting at times.

Found it interesting to try to fulfill the requests. Can't wait to be of a level high enough to try and do put together one of the required sets. The one they're looking for right now is a level 10 one. I'm level 5 now...

FM
Old 11-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #267
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

one app I've really come to like for ToDos is Toodledo. It syncs with toodledo.com, a similar site to remember the milk. It's got a nice way of ranking your task based on importance, due date, etc.

The neatest thing with it is that on top of the app, there's a Toodledo Firefox extention that allows you to create tasks while in Firefox with a simple right click. You can right click a link and select "create a task with that link" and it will save the link in the note for the task, but you can click anywhere on a page and will have the options of creating "a task about this page" or simple "a task about something" where you create it from scratch. I like that extention because I often think of things to do when on my computer and Firefox is always on, so I always have access to a way to create a task.

I sometimes use it with Errands for it's checklist functionality. Create the task with tootledo, one item per line, sync my Touch, then copy paste the note from toodledo to Errands and I have a checklist of stuff to buy for example. Easier to type a checklist with my regular keyboard than with the Touch's tiny keyboard...

Toodledo is for sale right now at $1.99 for Thanksgiving. I paid the full $3.99 and it's well worth it, imo...

In other news, there are a bunch of EA and Gameloft games that are on sale for 99 cents because of Thanksgiving. Here's a list of some early sales.

FM
Old 11-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #268
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

picked up Homerun Battle 3D for 99 cents this morning. I know most of you probably have it but I thought I'd let you know it's currently on sale. All com2us games are on sale fwiw. I might pick up Inotia 2: A Wanderer of Luone. Looks like an interesting RPG.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-26-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #269
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
picked up Homerun Battle 3D for 99 cents this morning. I know most of you probably have it but I thought I'd let you know it's currently on sale. All com2us games are on sale fwiw. I might pick up Inotia 2: A Wanderer of Luone. Looks like an interesting RPG.

FM

Thanks for the tip on Inotia. I don't know if it's any good but I'm willing to give it a whirl. Hope you like HR Battle 3D. It's one of my faves.

/tk
Old 11-30-2010, 05:40 AM   #270
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:

FM

Picked up Pocket Frogs as well.

Very awesome freemium model.

It's like crack cocaine for an OC person like me.

Feel free to add me on plus+ network: neonchaos1982

Last edited by Neon_Chaos : 11-30-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Neon_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #271
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Picked up Pocket Frogs as well.

Very awesome freemium model.

It's like crack cocaine for an OC person like me.

Feel free to add me on plus+ network: neonchaos1982

It's indeed a fun little game, right now, the one I keep going back to multiple times a day. Tons of things to go after. I mean 14k different frogs to collect is one thing, but then some 73 awards (or missions) to collect is another. The fact you don't have to be online to play is nice too as is the fact that, while the different breeds of frogs all take a different length of time to grow, you can be away from your frogs for a long while and none of them will have died when you come back. The frog requests are cool too, kinda like mini missions, and from what I've seen, it's not too hard to collect potions and stamps...

I'm working on award #25, actually will be done with it in an hour when my last two beige bruna adamantis are fully grown. Both you and DataKing should expect a couple of those beige bruna adamantis when I get back home so you can breed 8 of those and finish that award too.

I'm QcFrogMan on the plus+ network, on OpenFeint, and on GameCenter. Feel free to add me as your friend on any of these networks.

Know what, maybe people could share their own nicks on these networks so we can all get together to play.

I'll start...

Game Center
FrogMan: QcFrogMan

OpenFeint

Plus+
DataKing: DataKing1
Neon_Chaos: neonchaos1982

Feel free to add to it.

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 09:43 AM   #272
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:

It's indeed a fun little game, right now, the one I keep going back to multiple times a day. Tons of things to go after. I mean 14k different frogs to collect is one thing, but then some 73 awards (or missions) to collect is another. The fact you don't have to be online to play is nice too as is the fact that, while the different breeds of frogs all take a different length of time to grow, you can be away from your frogs for a long while and none of them will have died when you come back. The frog requests are cool too, kinda like mini missions, and from what I've seen, it's not too hard to collect potions and stamps...

I'm working on award #25, actually will be done with it in an hour when my last two beige bruna adamantis are fully grown. Both you and DataKing should expect a couple of those beige bruna adamantis when I get back home so you can breed 8 of those and finish that award too.

I'm QcFrogMan on the plus+ network, on OpenFeint, and on GameCenter. Feel free to add me as your friend on any of these networks.

Know what, maybe people could share their own nicks on these networks so we can all get together to play.

I'll start...

Game Center

OpenFeint

Plus+
DataKing: DataKing1
Neon_Chaos: neonchaos1982

Feel free to add to it.

FM

Sweet.

I've got my assembly line for breeding all set up:

I listed down every available primary color and secondary color for the frogs. There are 22 primary colors (including glass), and 16 secondary colors (including chroma).

After two days of searching, begging, and breeding, I finally have my color palette. 22 primary colored Anuras with all 16 secondary colors available.

Right now, those Anuras are cataloged and are available in my lower 3 habitats.

Since I now have all the colors, I just need to get all the possible combinations of patterns.

I just breed my Anuras to get the color combo I need (very cheap), and then breed that Anura with the Pattern.

If you're lacking in any colors, FM, just holler.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #273
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Sweet.

I've got my assembly line for breeding all set up:

I listed down every available primary color and secondary color for the frogs. There are 22 primary colors (including glass), and 16 secondary colors (including chroma).

After two days of searching, begging, and breeding, I finally have my color palette. 22 primary colored Anuras with all 16 secondary colors available.

Right now, those Anuras are cataloged and are available in my lower 3 habitats.

Since I now have all the colors, I just need to get all the possible combinations of patterns.

I just breed my Anuras to get the color combo I need (very cheap), and then breed that Anura with the Pattern.

If you're lacking in any colors, FM, just holler.

LOL, you are indeed a bit OC

I wanted to arranged my catalog the way you did, but it started feeling like work, so I'm mostly free styling now, going with the flow. Should have some Beige Pruni Marmorea for you tonight too, for award #17. Got two for now, only a matter of breeding more. Well matter of clearing some space to have an habitat for 8 of them too...

You really should check out this little free app, Froggydex. Pretty helpful.

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #274
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
LOL, you are indeed a bit OC

I wanted to arranged my catalog the way you did, but it started feeling like work, so I'm mostly free styling now, going with the flow. Should have some Beige Pruni Marmorea for you tonight too, for award #17. Got two for now, only a matter of breeding more. Well matter of clearing some space to have an habitat for 8 of them too...

You really should check out this little free app, Froggydex. Pretty helpful.

FM

Noticed you still haven't done Award #10.

If you have space in your mailbox, I can send you two Purple Folium Clunicula right now and you can just breed them to get the eight.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:14 AM   #275
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Noticed you still haven't done Award #10.

If you have space in your mailbox, I can send you two Purple Folium Clunicula right now and you can just breed them to get the eight.

great! I'll have room in my mailbox, thanks!

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #276
kingfc22
Head Coach

Just picked up pocket frogs and yes it IS addictive.

kingfc22 is my sn
Old 11-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #277
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Glad to see some folks are getting into Pocket Frogs. Feel free to add me...DataKing1.

Quote:

Are you sure there are 22 primaries? I'm showing 23: Aqua, Azure, Beige, Black, Blue, Cocos, Emerald, Glass, Golden, Green, Lime, Marine, Maroon, Olive, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Royal, Tangelo, Violet, White, Yellow.

If you're missing one, let me know. I've made sure that all 23 as well as all 16 secondaries are available in my catalog.

As for my activities in the game, I was working down the awards list, but I've taken a break from that to try to get caught up on the weekly sets. Currently working on my Hypnotoads.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 11-30-2010, 10:39 AM   #278
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:

As for my activities in the game, I was working down the awards list, but I've taken a break from that to try to get caught up on the weekly sets. Currently working on my Hypnotoads.

hypnotoads? Never seen that one...

Weekly sets have been just a frustration for me. Can't work on the one they want this week, as they are looking for a set of Insero and that's a level 13 breed. Can't breed higher than my own level, which is level 8 at the moment, so I'm stuck with those.

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 10:53 AM   #279
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Hypnofrogs is the one from Week 45...two each Green Chroma Bovis, Velatus, and Marmorea.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 11-30-2010, 11:03 AM   #280
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Hypnofrogs is the one from Week 45...two each Green Chroma Bovis, Velatus, and Marmorea.

I see. I wasn't playing in week 45. Last week's set was a level 10 one and this week is level 13, as I said. Will have to wait until next week...

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #281
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

I have sent the frogs, FM.

DK, you are right, there are 23, I miscounted.

I added kingfc22 as well.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:09 AM   #282
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
hypnotoads? Never seen that one...

Weekly sets have been just a frustration for me. Can't work on the one they want this week, as they are looking for a set of Insero and that's a level 13 breed. Can't breed higher than my own level, which is level 8 at the moment, so I'm stuck with those.

FM

A friend sent me a Glass Chroma Insero. Too bad I can't do anything with it until level 13.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #283
samifan24
Pro Starter

So PocketFrogs is like Pokemon?
Old 11-30-2010, 11:15 AM   #284
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post

More like horse breeding, except with frogs.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:21 AM   #285
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:

No frog battles, unfortunately. But you can cause havoc amongst the dragonfly population of your local pond, and you can also race them.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 11-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #286
rjolley
College Starter

Sounds like a basic Creatures to me...which would mean I'd like to see it on Android quickly.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #287
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
A friend sent me a Glass Chroma Insero. Too bad I can't do anything with it until level 13.

yeah, that's the thing with the higher level ones, making the high level sets kinda frustrating...

One other thing I like about the game is the relaxing sound. I mean, it's kinda soothing to put on my headphones and simply play the game.

Here's a pic of my bunch of frogs, the two habitats with the frogs to complete awards #17 and #25. I'll send two of each to neon, DK and kingfc when I log on at home this afternoon...

FM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0146.jpg (54.8 KB, 91 views)
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 PM   #288
DataKing
Pro Rookie

How did you take that screenshot?
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 11-30-2010, 12:12 PM   #289
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
How did you take that screenshot?

I'm using a 4th gen Touch but I think it works on any iDevice. While you have the home button pressed down, you simply have to press the sleep button that's on top. The screen will flash white and the screenshot will be saved to your camera roll. Easy and it works from within any app you have running on your device.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-30-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:13 PM   #290
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

dola, I did resize it and saved it in jpg since it was in 960x480, i.e. the retina resolution and was saved as a png file.

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 01:38 PM   #291
samifan24
Pro Starter

My pocket frogs name is the same as my FOFC handle if anyone wants to add me. I have no idea what I'm doing yet though.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #292
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm using a 4th gen Touch but I think it works on any iDevice. While you have the home button pressed down, you simply have to press the sleep button that's on top. The screen will flash white and the screenshot will be saved to your camera roll. Easy and it works from within any app you have running on your device.

FM

Yes, it worked on my original iphone. Just hit the home and lock button at the same time.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #293
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
My pocket frogs name is the same as my FOFC handle if anyone wants to add me. I have no idea what I'm doing yet though.

touch one of your frogs, go to the pond and eat the requisite number of flies to tame it. Once tamed a frog can be bred, either in the pond by jumping on another frog, or through the frog menu by choosing "breed" and picking another frog. Breeding two frogs together will result in a new frog that will inherit the colors of the two parent frogs. There are 23 main colors and 16 secondary colors resulting in 368 combinations in any one breed of frog. You will unlock new breed as you level up...

I'm sure you can figure out the rest

Oh, and the catalog is simply a place where you can keep frogs you might want to buy back later, in order to complete sets, or awards...

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #294
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
Yes, it worked on my original iphone. Just hit the home and lock button at the same time.

good to know, I think I had read it on a "how to take a screenshot with your iPhone" kind of page. I think it's not a really well known trick. I know I had to google a bit to find it...

FM
Old 11-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #295
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:

FM

See there, you do learn something new every day. Thanks!
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 11-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #296
Pyser
Pro Rookie

what the hell just happened to this thread?
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:15 PM   #297
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

ribbit.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:39 PM   #298
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Dumb question -
To take the photos on the iPhone/iPod OFF the device, where are they located? In the folder I specified to sync photos with?

/tk
Old 11-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #299
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Dola,
If you like pinball, I'd recommend Pinball HD, which is 99 cents. It includes the Wild West pinball table (I've mentioned the standalone Wild West app, made by the same people), The Deep table, and the Jungle table. It's a fantastic pinball app.

/tk
Old 12-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #300
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
Dumb question -
To take the photos on the iPhone/iPod OFF the device, where are they located? In the folder I specified to sync photos with?

/tk
Believe so.

Game Dev has me hooked!