Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #1101
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Wow, that would suck. Good luck somebody!
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:23 PM   #1102
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

All actions are processed, talk all you want nows

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #1103
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Hmmmm, that really, really hurt. So the water wasn't water but acid.

I did however score a sword and a second scroll.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #1104
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

JAG, I'll sleep tonight, examine my scrolls in the morning and move back to the snake room at the move action.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #1105
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I took a bit of a spill in a pit but I did find some jars that will allow me to trade on the black market with any one player wherever we are in the dungeon. Who wants the second jar to trade with me?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:28 PM   #1106
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Darth, I would but all I have thus far are two scrolls, a decent amount of gold, and 5 days of food. And I'm getting together with JAG soon.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:30 PM   #1107
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

No problemo, I only have gold right now anyway

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #1108
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

We can probably do some good work together with JAG in terms of getting accumulating useful goods. You're a bard, he's a battle mage, and I'm a myrmion warrior so a decent variety.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:36 PM   #1109
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

You make a good point, sounds interesting

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:37 PM   #1110
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

And it looks like I'm gonna go through most of the dungeon on my own so at least I'll be able to trade items with two players

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:38 PM   #1111
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Plus I just read that you can ID things. Selfishly, I've got three things that need id'ed and I'll gladly pay you and, who knows, one of the scrolls may be good for you!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:39 PM   #1112
Danny
Head Coach

I guess i only have armor spell, i meed some scrolls for spells!!!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #1113
Zinto
College Starter

Well, I searched the room and found a whole lot of nothing so a lame day.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #1114
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
I took a bit of a spill in a pit but I did find some jars that will allow me to trade on the black market with any one player wherever we are in the dungeon. Who wants the second jar to trade with me?

Are the jars used up after a trade or is it a permanent thing? Seems like that could be useful if it's a 'for the rest of the game' object (assuming we don't die). Aside from the problem of getting it to someone in the first place.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #1115
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Sounds good, just get some info from JAG, since you guys are partners he might not want to share with a third party

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #1116
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Are the jars used up after a trade or is it a permanent thing? Seems like that could be useful if it's a 'for the rest of the game' object (assuming we don't die). Aside from the problem of getting it to someone in the first place.

As long as my partner and I each have a jar we can always trade

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #1117
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

No problem Darth, I see JAG is here so he can chime in. JAG, what do you think? I've made my feelings pretty obvious!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:42 PM   #1118
Danny
Head Coach

Oh i didnt know about your relationship guys, congrats! Have you set a wedding date yet?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #1119
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Oh i didnt know about your relationship guys, congrats! Have you set a wedding date yet?

You're going to need that armor spell if we ever find you!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #1120
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

They're actually called teleport jars

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #1121
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i already told Danny I'm gonna kill him

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #1122
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I took out one of the hardest monsters in level 1 without much effort. Danny won't even make me break a sweat

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #1123
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i already told Danny I'm gonna kill him

Oh, then hell yeah, this is a great teaming!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #1124
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

As a champion of the light I am inclined to remind everyone that once you trade someone something they are under no obligation to give it back. Last game I gave the best scroll in the game away to be ID'ed and was told it was a garbage scroll.

What actually happened was he saw how good it was, kept it for himself and gave me a junk scroll he already had. Be careful who you deal with heroes. There is ID powder available for sale every other day.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #1125
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Sounds good, maybe set up the trade and IDing tonight because you can only pass items once per day. That also frees you up to search in the morning PB.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #1126
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Come on Danny! Bow to the inevitable!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #1127
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I took out one of the hardest monsters in level 1 without much effort. Danny won't even make me break a sweat

You killed a level 1 genital crab
Old 04-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #1128
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
As a champion of the light I am inclined to remind everyone that once you trade someone something they are under no obligation to give it back. Last game I gave the best scroll in the game away to be ID'ed and was told it was a garbage scroll.

What actually happened was he saw how good it was, kept it for himself and gave me a junk scroll he already had. Be careful who you deal with heroes. There is ID powder available for sale every other day.

Who did that?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #1129
Danny
Head Coach

Wasnt it chesepeake? Poli? I forgot exactly
Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #1130
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Darth's alignment is good and I've always gotten a good vibe off him. Plus, I do think that this could be mutually beneficial. So yeah, I think we're up for doing this Darth.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #1131
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

He's not a wolf, like the rest of you always are!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #1132
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Hoops you onterested in partying up and heading to the left for me, forward for you?

Sure, that seems convenient for now.
INVITE PARTY - DANNY

Still catching up to see what has happened after being out of thread for the last 15 hours.

Danny, I'll put you in charge of movement for our group tomorrow. I should be much more regular in thread participation on Friday.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #1133
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Which one of you guys wants the jar?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #1134
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Danny joins Party PeanutButterJellyTime

Sigh ... this is the kind of silliness that you find aligning with the light/pure of heart.

JOIN PARTY PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #1135
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Crimson, instead of messaging me through steam, let's just have our conversations in this thread, ok?

It'ssssss a deal!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #1136
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

PB, the guy who has items.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #1137
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, that makes sense. I'll take the jar since I have the stuff.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #1138
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Can someone pleasesssss tell me where I am? Or at least who I am likeliy to be right behind?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1139
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Black Market:
Darth Vilus will give PurdueBrad one his Teleport Jars

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1140
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Sigh ... this is the kind of silliness that you find aligning with the light/pure of heart.

JOIN PARTY PEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME

Whenever I see the words Peanut Butter I automatically think of Purdue Brad. And Viccccce-verssssa.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1141
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

CF, what does your room look like?
Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1142
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Black Market
PB will accept one of Darth's teleport jars
Old 04-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #1143
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

It's a shame you can't teleport here Darth!
Old 04-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #1144
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

DV, I no longer need your leather armor btw. Sell it if you wish if you haven't already. I ssstil have the sssscroll though. Maybe I'lll ssssell it to Danny or JAG if I ssssseee them.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #1145
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
DV, I no longer need your leather armor btw. Sell it if you wish if you haven't already. I ssstil have the sssscroll though. Maybe I'lll ssssell it to Danny or JAG if I ssssseee them.

You find yourself some armor there Fox?

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 09:07 PM   #1146
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

If I get funds and it's a spell I don't already have, I'd be happy to buy it.

DV, you have leather armor? That would be a minor upgrade on my robes, but if nothing better comes up in the interim and the price isn't too high, I'd be interested.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #1147
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I actually did sell that since I thought I wouldn't meet anyone else in the dungeon for awhile

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 04-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #1148
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I guess i only have armor spell, i meed some scrolls for spells!!!

I went with Magic Missile. Your choice makes sense for your race though, with +2 damage you can beat the crap out of stuff hand-to-hand (at least for now).
Old 04-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #1149
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Sure, that seems convenient for now.
INVITE PARTY - DANNY

Still catching up to see what has happened after being out of thread for the last 15 hours.

Danny, I'll put you in charge of movement for our group tomorrow. I should be much more regular in thread participation on Friday.

Sounds good, we really only have one viable option for moving tomorrow
Old 04-04-2012, 09:51 PM   #1150
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I can go forward, back (to the bath room) and left from here.

I...*falls over* Oh excussse me, I'm not feeling well. The weasssssel bit me and I'm feeling a bit woozzzzy. Can anyone heal disssseassse?

Ah that sounds like the dreaded rabid cave weasel that was my very first encounter in Dungeon 1 (and I was lucky to survive)
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote