Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-19-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Fantasy Player Dynasty- Season 2 (2017-2018)

For those wondering, the reason I'm breaking this Player Dynasty down and making each season a new thread is because I think it is easier. With the coaches dynasty, it's better to have it all in one thread. I think with the player dynasty, it'll be less confusing if every season is a new thread. If anybody disagrees with me, please say so.

First let's take a look at how our 6 recruits teams fared in the 2016-2017 season.

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- The Panthers finished 24-13 overall, but just 9-9 in the Big East conference. They did make it to the NCAA Round of 32 before they lost.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- The Cardinal finished 21-14 overall, but just 7-11 in the Pac 10 conference. However, they broke the hearts of bubble teams everywhere when they made a Cinderella run in the Pac 10 tourney, winning it to steal the Pac 10 auto bid. They lost in the first round of the NCAA Tourney.

PG Dean Hoo (Marquette)- The Golden Eagles finished 23-9 overall, and 12-6 in the Big East. They were upset in the First Round of the NCAA Tournament.

PF Tim Sheppard (Michigan State)- The Spartans finished 28-7 overall, 13-5 in the Big Ten. Unfortunately, they fell in the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament.

SG Al Mighty (Texas)- A great run for the Longhorns, who finished 30-6 overall, 13-3 in the Big 12. They advanced all the way to the NCAA Elite Eight before falling.

PG David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- The Orange finished 24-9 overall, 12-6 in the Big East. They lost in the Second Round of the NCAA Tournament.

Nice that all of our recruits teams played in the NCAA Tournament, that bodes well.

On a side note, since I'm not using a mod or anything, the conference affiliation is much, much different than it is in my Interactive Coaches Dynasty. For example, Colorado, Missouri, Nebraska, and Texas A&M are still in the Big 12, and the Big East is still loaded with Syracuse, Cincinnati, UConn, Louisville, Notre Dame, Pitt, West Virginia.

So because of that, this dynasty might have a different feel with rivalry match ups and conference matchups, things like that. Hope you all still enjoy.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:08 AM   #2
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

From now on, I'm going to edit the players then sim one month of recruiting before I show the player cards, because it seems that when I change players locations or something, it totally changes their initial 5, so when I edit players, display the player cards, then sim the first month of recruiting, a lot of times the players top 5 has completely changed. So from now on, the player cards will be displayed as of August. Still might be some changes in the top 5, but shouldn't be as bad right off the bat. So, we have 5 recruits, and here's a look at their player cards, in order of national rank.

Code:
#53 SF Deacon Palmer -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-6 Weight: 225 High School: Lanier High School Hometown: Montgomery, AL GPA: 2.66 Test Score: 920 Rating: ***** Season Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTS OREB REB AST TOS A/T STL BLK PFS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 24.8 2.7 11.5 6.4 1.4 4.54 1.2 0.7 1.8 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10.2 19.9 .510 1.5 2.6 .588 3.0 7.0 .432 Recruiting Notes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qualified: Yes Rankings: #8 Overall, #2 SF, Southeast Region #1 Overall, Southeast Region #1 SF High School Awards: All-State, Mr. Basketball (Alabama), All American Top 5 Schools: Mississippi State, North Carolina, Tennessee, *Georgia Tech, Wake Forest

Code:
#40 SF Will Brown -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-4 Weight: 193 High School: Norman High School Hometown: Norman, OK GPA: 3.28 Test Score: 1030 Rating: ***** Season Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTS OREB REB AST TOS A/T STL BLK PFS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10.6 0.9 4.8 3.9 3.0 1.30 1.2 1.3 3.0 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4.6 11.1 .410 0.6 1.1 .500 1.0 4.5 .213 Recruiting Notes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qualified: Yes Rankings: #13 Overall, #3 SF, Midwest Region #4 Overall, Midwest Region #1 SF High School Awards: All-State Top 5 Schools: *Kansas, *Oklahoma State, *Oklahoma, *Creighton, *Arkansas

Code:
#51 C Kuji Chagulia -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-9 Weight: 246 High School: Irvine High School Hometown: Irvine, CA GPA: 2.92 Test Score: 1010 Rating: ***** Season Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTS OREB REB AST TOS A/T STL BLK PFS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 20.0 3.2 6.7 0.9 1.7 0.55 0.6 3.6 3.2 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7.7 13.3 .577 4.7 8.7 .540 0.0 0.0 .000 Recruiting Notes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qualified: Yes Rankings: #15 Overall, #3 C, West Region #7 Overall, West Region #2 C High School Awards: All-State Top 5 Schools: Arizona, *UCLA, *Southern California, Stanford, Brigham Young

Code:
#42 PG Benton Gale -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 5-10 Weight: 169 High School: Gainesville High School Hometown: Gainesville, FL GPA: 2.70 Test Score: 1080 Rating: ***** Season Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTS OREB REB AST TOS A/T STL BLK PFS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 21.0 1.9 6.7 7.3 1.6 4.71 2.6 0.4 1.6 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9.2 17.4 .527 0.7 1.0 .650 2.0 5.3 .381 Recruiting Notes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qualified: Yes Rankings: #19 Overall, #6 PG, Southeast Region #10 Overall, Southeast Region #4 PG High School Awards: All-State Top 5 Schools: *Florida, *Wake Forest, Duke, Utah State, Miami

Code:
#3 SG Jaybard Riley -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-6 Weight: 181 High School: Springfield High School Hometown: Springfield, IL GPA: 3.08 Test Score: 1300 Rating: ***** Season Stats: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PTS OREB REB AST TOS A/T STL BLK PFS -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 30.9 1.3 2.8 3.6 2.8 1.29 1.9 1.3 2.8 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 12.5 23.1 .540 2.5 3.2 .781 3.5 7.5 .460 Recruiting Notes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Qualified: Yes Rankings: #23 Overall, #5 SG, Midwest Region #13 Overall, Midwest Region #3 SG High School Awards: All-State, All American Top 5 Schools: Ohio State, Mississippi State, *Louisville, *Marquette, *Illinois
Old 03-19-2017, 10:14 AM   #3
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

September 2017

SF Deacon Palmer- No change in Deacon's top 5. Mississippi State, Tennessee, and Georgia Tech have offered.

SF Will Brown- Will has pretty much cut off visits with all other schools, as it appears the prospect of being a Jayhawk is too much to pass up. He hasn't given a verbal yet, but he seems close.

C Kuji Chagulia- Kuji seems to be trying to decide between the big 2 in the Pac 10: Arizona and UCLA. Both have offered, and he's not interested in any other school, at the moment.

PG Benton Gale- Benton wants the opportunity to be a Gator, as he has eliminated all other prospects at this point, and plans on giving a verbal to Florida soon.

SG Jaybard Riley- Jaybard still has it a bit wide open, but he has narrowed it down to 3: Louisville, Ohio State, and Mississippi State. Kind of surprising that no Illinois schools are in the mix, apparently Jaybard doesn't want to play that close to home.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:18 AM   #4
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

October 2017

SF Deacon Palmer- It's between Mississippi State and North Carolina at this point for Deacon, but the Tarheels have yet to offer, and they may miss their chance because Mississippi State has offered.

SF Will Brown- In a shocking turn of events (total sarcasm), Will has given his verbal to Coach Self to become a Jayhawk. He can officially sign next month.

C Kuji Chagulia- Arizona appears to have won the battle, as Kuji has dismissed the Bruins from his list and given a verbal to the Wildcats.

PG Benton Gale- Benton has given his verbal to Florida, not much else to say.

SG Jaybard Riley- Mississippi State has been eliminated from Jaybard's choices, and it's down to Louisville and Ohio State. Both have offered.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:28 AM   #5
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

November 2017

SF Deacon Palmer- Wake Forest, Marquette, and Memphis drew some interest from Deacon late, but with North Carolina refusing to offer, Deacon signed with Mississippi State. Not a bad choice really.

SF Will Brown- Duke made a lot push, but couldn't get a scholarship offer in before Will signed with Kansas. So Will, as expected, is going to be a Jayhawk next season.

C Kuji Chagulia- The Jayhawks were making a push late to add Kuji as well, but Kuji said no no no, and signed with Arizona.

PG Benton Gale- Duke also made a push for Benton late, but it was much too late, as Benton had his decision made up very early in the recruiting process. He signed with Florida and is going to be a Gator.

SG Jaybard Riley- Jaybard made it official, signing with Louisville. He'll become our 4th recruit to join a Big East team. Man it's going to be some fun times in the Big East over the next few seasons.

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 03-19-2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:51 AM   #6
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Not that I expect any of our players to want to be redshirted, as I would think being all 5 star recruits, they would get valuable time on the floor as a frosh, but I'm going to go through like I did in the last one, and let you guys know where your player stands on the depth chart before training camps and redshirts are decided, which will be chosen by the computer AI for each team. Then I'll run training camps, let you know where your player is after training camps, and in the off case the computer AI decided to redshirt him. Then I won't save after training camp so you guys can decide whether to redshirt your player or not.

Before Training Camp, No Redshirts Decided

C Jace Hunter- 8th on depth chart.
SF Rob Nielsen- 10th on depth chart (ok, maybe I was wrong about some of our players redshirting).
PG Dean Hoo- 9th on depth chart.
PF Tim Sheppard- Yikes! 14th on depth chart.
SG Al Mighty- Starting SF
PG David Ginsberg- 9th on depth chart.

I guess it makes sense some of these guys would be low on the depth chart, some of these teams have incredible talent, and our recruits have upperclassmen in front of them.

After Training Camp- CPU Decides Redshirts

C Jace Hunter- Nothing has changed for Jace, has he is still projected to 8th on the depth chart. He's got another post player in front of him, so it's questionable how much PT he would get. What do you think Travis?
Redshirt or no?

SF Rob Nielsen- Rob is still 9th on the depth chart, but he is expected to get a fair amount of time off the bench. What do you think Coffee Warlord?

PG Dean Hoo- Dean Is still 7th on the depth chart, and is actually the first guard projected to come off the bench. Unfortunately, the 2 starters in front of him on the perimeter will play a lot of minutes, so it's hard to say. What do you think law90026?

PF Tim Sheppard- Tim looks like a definite redshirt candidate for this season, as he is projected 12th on the depth chart, and probably won't play much at all. I know what I would do if I were Tim, but It's up to you rjolley.

SG Al Mighty- Nothing has changed for Al, as he is still projected to be the Longhorns' starting SF. I definitely wouldn't redshirt him, but it's your call thealmighty.

PG David Ginsberg- David is projected 8th on the depth chart. He's in the same position as a lot of our recruits, pretty borderline. What do you think DavidCorperial?

Keep in mind before you guys jump into a decision about redshirting or not. Players that get more minutes have more of a chance to get their stats, which in turn would earn them more fantasy points. In a way, it's kind of a friendly competition among FOFCers to see which FOFC recruit does the best overall. It'll be ranked by class on a weekly, monthly, yearly, and career basis. So keep that in consideration.

I'm also considering some kind of prize (although I have no clue what it would be) for the top 3 players overall in this dynasty. Probably not gonna do it, but it's a thought.

For now though, I'll put this on hold until our 6 players have made a decision on playing or redshirting, and I still have to figure out the fantasy point system. If anybody has any ideas, let me know, as I'm struggling with it a bit.
Old 03-19-2017, 12:57 PM   #7
Travis
Pro Rookie

I'll take a redshirt for this season.
Old 03-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #8
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

David will play this year.
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:58 PM   #9
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Dean Hoo is redshirting
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:43 PM   #10
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Guess Al isn't meant to be a 6'7'' shooting guard. We'll play this year.
Old 03-19-2017, 10:58 PM   #11
rjolley
College Starter

Tim's shirt is red this year, my friend.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 05:47 PM   #12
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

edit: Actually, screw it. We're playing!

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 03-20-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:57 PM   #13
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Alright, everybody is in, and it looks like we'll have 3 of our players playing, and 3 players using their redshirt. So the battle this season will be between Rob Nielsen, David Ginsberg, and Al Mighty.

The format will be mostly the same as the last one, and I will also include feature games, which will be nothing more than when 2 of our FOFC players' teams play against each other. I'll be keeping spreadsheets to keep track of weekly leaders, monthly, winners for the season and career winners (I'm probably wording that terribly, but I hope you know what I mean.)

The point system that will be used, and it's not exactly how I wanted it, but it's the best I could come up with:

Point scored (+0.5)
FG made (+1)
3 point FG made (+3)
FT Made (+0.5)
Rebound (+2)
Steal (+3)
Block (+3)
Assist (+2)
POTG (+10)
Double-Double (+12.5)
Triple-Double (+15)

On the negative side, we have a few things there as well:

Turnovers (-2)
Fouls (-1)
Fouling Out (-10)

If anybody can think of anything else worth adding, let me know. With only 3 playing the first season, it should go relatively quick. I'll try to get it started tomorrow, but it might not be until Wednesday. I'm looking forward to this.. which of our FOFC 5 star recruits will lead the pack, and which will be busts?

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 03-21-2017 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:42 PM   #14
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Here's a look at the preseason polls for the 2017-2018 season:

Code:
Preseason Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (60) 0-0 1784 2 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Texas (12) 0-0 1740 3 Big 12 Conference 3. Oklahoma State 0-0 1646 20 Big 12 Conference 4. Illinois 0-0 1556 NR Big Ten Conference 5. Villanova 0-0 1489 NR Big East Conference 6. Connecticut 0-0 1387 17 Big East Conference 7. Georgetown 0-0 1318 13 Big East Conference 8. Tennessee 0-0 1315 4 Southeastern Conference 9. Kentucky 0-0 1214 NR Southeastern Conference 10. Duke 0-0 1126 18 Atlantic Coast Conference 11. UCLA 0-0 1066 NR Pacific-10 Conference 12. Memphis 0-0 954 10 Conference USA 13. Pittsburgh 0-0 905 NR Big East Conference 14. Kansas 0-0 900 6 Big 12 Conference 15. Wisconsin 0-0 808 15 Big Ten Conference 16. Vanderbilt 0-0 735 23 Southeastern Conference 17. Florida 0-0 608 1 Southeastern Conference 18. Creighton 0-0 605 NR Missouri Valley Conference 19. Arizona 0-0 520 5 Pacific-10 Conference 20. Syracuse 0-0 370 NR Big East Conference 21. Brigham Young 0-0 304 22 Mountain West Conference 22. Maryland 0-0 300 12 Atlantic Coast Conference 23. Louisville 0-0 280 NR Big East Conference 24. Michigan State 0-0 181 14 Big Ten Conference 25. Marquette 0-0 154 NR Big East Conference Others Receiving Votes: Mississippi State 0-0 41 Southeastern Conference Oklahoma 0-0 39 Big 12 Conference Ohio State 0-0 20 Big Ten Conference Xavier 0-0 15 Atlantic 10 Conference Notre Dame 0-0 8 Big East Conference Stanford 0-0 6 Pacific-10 Conference Texas Tech 0-0 6 Big 12 Conference

And since all our recruits are 5 star recruits, the chances of them ever playing for a mid-major poll isn't likely, so until we have one that does, I won't include the mid-major poll.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:37 PM   #15
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Nov. 6-12, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#24 Michigan State)- redshirting

No games this week for the Spartans.

C Jace Hunter (#13 Pittsburgh)- redshirting

11/6/17- Travelers Invitational First Round vs. (4) Weber State (W 74-66).
11/8/17- Travelers Invitational Championship vs. (2) Gonzaga (W 81-62).

PG Dean Hoo (#25 Marquette)- redshirting

11/12/17 at Northern Colorado (W 73-38).

PG David Ginsberg (#20 Syracuse)

11/12/17- Paradise Shootout First Round vs. (8) Hofstra (W 78-49), 7 points, 1 FGM, 4 FTM, 1 3PM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 2 fouls. 13.5 fantasy points/16 minutes played = fantasy game points of .843.

SG Al Mighty (#2 Texas)

No games this week for Al and the Longhorns.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford)

11/7/17- GDS Classic First Round vs. (15) James Madison (W 87-78), 9 mins played, 5 points, 2 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 rebounds, 1 turnover, 1 foul. 8.5 fantasy points.
11/9/17- GDS Classic Quarterfinals vs. (10) San Diego (W 89-74), 10 mins played, 7 points, 2 FGM, 2 FTM, 1 3PM, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 foul. 15.5 fantasy points.

For the week, Rob had 15.5+8.5= 24 fantasy points/19 mins played. His weekly score is 1.263.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

So, before I get into the fantasy rankings, I decided that just a point value for rankings wasn't a fair way to decide the weekly, monthly rankings, etc. The reason is, Rob had 24 fantasy points for the week, but he also played in 2 games. In most cases, if a player plays in an extra game that week, you would think his stats would be better. So.. at the risk of running some people off early, I've decided that the fantasy points for the games, for purpose of rankings, will have a formula: # of fantasy points/minutes played. This should be much more fair, at least I hope. If anybody has any questions or comments or concerns about that, please let me know. This also explains why you see such weird numbers at the end for each game, because I'm using the formula to make it easier to calculate things.

#1- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- 1.263
#2- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .843

Now a look at the top 25 going into next week:

Code:
# Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (59) 0-0 1784 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Texas (12) 0-0 1738 2 Big 12 Conference 3. Oklahoma State (1) 1-0 1626 3 Big 12 Conference 4. Duke 3-0 1548 10 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Georgetown 2-0 1538 7 Big East Conference 6. Connecticut 1-0 1384 6 Big East Conference 7. Villanova 0-0 1314 5 Big East Conference 8. Pittsburgh 2-0 1211 13 Big East Conference 9. Tennessee 0-0 1197 8 Southeastern Conference 10. Kansas 2-0 1167 14 Big 12 Conference 11. Arizona 3-0 1101 19 Pacific-10 Conference 12. UCLA 1-0 1057 11 Pacific-10 Conference 13. Wisconsin 1-0 938 15 Big Ten Conference 14. Vanderbilt 1-0 884 16 Southeastern Conference 15. Memphis 0-0 787 12 Conference USA 16. Florida 1-0 715 17 Southeastern Conference 17. Creighton 1-0 707 18 Missouri Valley Conference 18. Syracuse 1-0 541 20 Big East Conference 19. Maryland 1-0 474 22 Atlantic Coast Conference 20. Oklahoma 2-0 443 NR Big 12 Conference 21. Marquette 1-0 408 25 Big East Conference 22. Ohio State 2-0 353 NR Big Ten Conference 23. Michigan State 0-0 231 24 Big Ten Conference 24. Xavier 1-0 142 NR Atlantic 10 Conference 25. Stanford 2-0 60 NR Pacific-10 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Notre Dame 0-0 30 Big East Conference Illinois 0-1 10 Big Ten Conference Kentucky 1-1 3 Southeastern Conference Temple 2-0 3 Atlantic 10 Conference Kent State 0-0 2 Mid-American Conference South Carolina 0-0 2 Southeastern Conference Missouri State 1-0 1 Missouri Valley Conference Texas A&M 1-0 1 Big 12 Conference

Let me know what you think of the format, the weekly rankings, how I'm deciding them, etc. I'd love to hear what you guys think.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:49 PM   #16
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Nov. 13-19, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#23 Michigan State)- redshirting

11/16/17- Maui Shootout First Round vs. (7) George Washington (W 73-57).
11/17/17- Maui Shootout Semifinal vs. (3) #15 Memphis (W 89-74).
11/18/17- Maui Shootout Championship vs. (4) #1 Wake Forest (W 93-82).

C Jace Hunter (#8 Pittsburgh)- redshirting

No games this week for Jace and the Panthers.

PG Dean Hoo (#21 Marquette)- redshirting

11/14/17 vs. Chicago State (W 88-49).

PG David Ginsberg (#18 Syracuse)

11/14/17- Paradise Shootout Semifinal vs. (5) Clemson (W 92-55), 12 mins played, 3 rebounds, 2 turnovers = 2 fantasy points.
11/16/17- Paradise Shootout Championship vs. (2) #3 Oklahoma State (W 93-85), 13 mins played, 2 assists, 2 fouls = 2 fantasy points.

4 fantasy points/25 minutes played = .160 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#2 Texas)

11/16/17- Maui Shootout First Round vs. (8) DePaul (W 79-69), 33 mins played, 27 points, 9 FGM, 3 3PM, 6 FTM, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal, 3 turnovers, 4 fouls, POTG = 50.5 fantasy points.
11/17/17- Maui Shootout Semifinal vs. (4) #1 Wake Forest (L 88-78), 36 mins played, 22 points, 9 FGM, 3 3PM, 1 FTM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 block, 2 steals, 2 fouls = 42.5 fantasy points.
11/18/17- Maui Shootout 3rd Place Game vs. (3) #15 Memphis (W 73-60), 35 mins played, 18 points, 7 FGM, 4 FTM, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal, 4 turnovers, 2 fouls = 33 fantasy points.

126 fantasy points/104 minutes played = 1.211 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (#25 Stanford)

11/16/17- GDS Classic Semifinal vs. (3) St. Joseph's (W 83-78, OT), 16 mins played, 6 points, 1 FGM, 4 FTM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 turnover, 2 fouls = 8 fantasy points.
11/17/17- GDS Classic Championship vs. (1) #20 Oklahoma (L 75-60), 20 mins played, 14 points, 5 FGM, 4 3PM, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnovers, 3 fouls = 28 fantasy points.
11/19/17 at Southern (W 81-78), 11 mins played, 2 rebounds, 1 block = 7 fantasy points.

43 fantasy points/47 minutes played = .915 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- 1.211
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .915
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .160

So Mr. Mighty, who is the only one of our 3 players actually playing this year to start a game, also won a POTG and scored over 20 points in 2 of his 3 games this week. Rob inexplicably got a lack of minutes and did absolutely nothing at Southern, just 2 days after having a top notch performance in a losing effort. David needs to pick it up, he was bad this week, as he didn't score a single point in either of Syracuse's games.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Duke (66) 5-0 1789 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Georgetown (4) 3-0 1713 5 Big East Conference 3. Villanova 2-0 1627 7 Big East Conference 4. Tennessee 2-0 1539 9 Southeastern Conference 5. Vanderbilt 4-0 1516 14 Southeastern Conference 6. Kansas (2) 3-0 1471 10 Big 12 Conference 7. Wisconsin 3-0 1395 13 Big Ten Conference 8. Syracuse 3-0 1202 18 Big East Conference 9. Oklahoma 4-0 1167 20 Big 12 Conference 10. Maryland 3-0 1128 19 Atlantic Coast Conference 11. Wake Forest 2-1 1064 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 12. Michigan State 3-0 1052 23 Big Ten Conference 13. Marquette 2-0 907 21 Big East Conference 14. Texas 2-1 879 2 Big 12 Conference 15. Pittsburgh 2-0 859 8 Big East Conference 16. Ohio State 2-0 746 22 Big Ten Conference 17. Notre Dame 3-0 660 NR Big East Conference 18. Oklahoma State 2-1 579 3 Big 12 Conference 19. Illinois 2-1 391 NR Big Ten Conference 20. Connecticut 2-1 366 6 Big East Conference 21. Kent State 2-0 355 NR Mid-American Conference 22. West Virginia 3-0 268 NR Big East Conference 23. Arizona 4-1 206 11 Pacific-10 Conference 24. Kentucky 2-1 204 NR Southeastern Conference 25. Purdue 1-0 165 NR Big Ten Conference Others Receiving Votes: UCLA 1-1 58 Pacific-10 Conference South Carolina 1-0 47 Southeastern Conference Baylor 4-0 15 Big 12 Conference Miami 2-0 8 Atlantic Coast Conference Alabama 3-0 7 Southeastern Conference Creighton 2-1 5 Missouri Valley Conference Georgia Tech 2-0 5 Atlantic Coast Conference Virginia Tech 2-0 4 Atlantic Coast Conference Brigham Young 1-1 1 Mountain West Conference Georgia 1-0 1 Southeastern Conference North Carolina State 4-0 1 Atlantic Coast Conference

Nothing like having 4 of our 6 teams lumped together in the top 25, and where is Stanford? Rob has a bone to pick, his team in this dynasty is getting screwed in the polls, and in the coaches dynasty, his Colorado team is getting shafted. My goodness.

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 03-23-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 03-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #17
rjolley
College Starter

I like the format.

I guess we can see why Tim wasn't scheduled to get any time. The Spartans took down #15 and #1 this week by double digits.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:16 PM   #18
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Damn Al looks like a stud. Like it so far.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:59 AM   #19
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

It looks good to me.
Old 03-23-2017, 05:45 PM   #20
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Nov. 20-26, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#12 Michigan State)- redshirting

11/21/17 vs. Illinois-Chicago (W 74-54).
11/23/17 vs. Iona (W 80-64).
11/25/17 vs. #1 Duke (W 72-65).

C Jace Hunter (#15 Pittsburgh)- redshirting

11/22/17 at #7 Wisconsin (L 68-58).
11/24/17 vs. Oakland (W 72-40).

PG Dean Hoo (#13 Marquette)- redshirting

11/24/17 vs. Southeast Missouri State (W 64-31).
11/26/17 vs. Marist (W 84-51).

PG David Ginsberg (#8 Syracuse)- injured

11/24/17 vs. East Tennessee State (W 75-40)
11/26/17 vs. Niagara (W 62-39).

Tough blow for David, who broke his foot during practice this week and is expected to be out until late December or early January. This will really damage his fantasy chances, and he'll have catching up to do.

SG Al Mighty (#14 Texas)

11/24/17 at Texas State (W 91-46), 31 mins played, 18 points, 5 FGM, 1 3PM, 7 FTM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 2 steals, 3 turnovers, 2 fouls= 24.5 fantasy points.

24.5 fantasy points/31 mins played = .790 for the week.

11/25/17 vs. Grambling State (W 64-40), 8 mins played, 3 points, 1 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 rebounds, 1 turnover, 2 fouls = 5.5 fantasy points.

5.5 fantasy points/8 mins played = .688

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .790
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .688
Injured- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)

For at least the next 4 weeks, it'll be a 2 horse race in the fantasy rankings, and although neither Al or Rob had spectacular games this week, Al did enough to win the Weekly Fantasy Contest for the 2nd straight week. However, against the type of competition they had this week, I really expected both of them to have a weekly fantasy rating over 1.0, so I'm a little disappointed.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Georgetown (68) 5-0 1793 2 Big East Conference 2. Villanova 3-0 1695 3 Big East Conference 3. Michigan State (3) 6-0 1620 12 Big Ten Conference 4. Wisconsin 4-0 1598 7 Big Ten Conference 5. Vanderbilt (1) 4-0 1512 5 Southeastern Conference 6. Tennessee 4-0 1478 4 Southeastern Conference 7. Maryland 5-0 1352 10 Atlantic Coast Conference 8. Marquette 5-0 1273 13 Big East Conference 9. Texas 3-1 1172 14 Big 12 Conference 10. Wake Forest 4-1 1096 11 Atlantic Coast Conference 11. Ohio State 3-0 1045 16 Big Ten Conference 12. Duke 5-1 975 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 13. Oklahoma State 3-1 932 18 Big 12 Conference 14. Notre Dame 3-0 867 17 Big East Conference 15. Syracuse 5-0 858 8 Big East Conference 16. Kent State 4-0 664 21 Mid-American Conference 17. Kansas 4-1 656 6 Big 12 Conference 18. Kentucky 3-1 603 24 Southeastern Conference 19. Purdue 3-0 522 25 Big Ten Conference 20. UCLA 3-1 395 NR Pacific-10 Conference 21. Arizona 5-1 326 23 Pacific-10 Conference 22. Creighton 4-1 278 NR Missouri Valley Conference 23. South Carolina 3-0 196 NR Southeastern Conference 24. Louisville 4-1 157 NR Big East Conference 25. Oklahoma 5-1 122 9 Big 12 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Miami 4-0 76 Atlantic Coast Conference Pittsburgh 3-1 34 Big East Conference North Carolina State 6-0 26 Atlantic Coast Conference Baylor 4-0 21 Big 12 Conference Mississippi State 4-1 15 Southeastern Conference Georgia Tech 5-0 10 Atlantic Coast Conference Illinois State 5-0 8 Missouri Valley Conference Virginia Tech 3-0 8 Atlantic Coast Conference Brigham Young 1-1 5 Mountain West Conference Washington 3-0 4 Pacific-10 Conference UC Santa Barbara 5-0 3 Big West Conference Kansas State 2-0 2 Big 12 Conference Utah 4-0 2 Mountain West Conference Arkansas 4-0 1 Southeastern Conference

Damn, still no respect for Stanford and Rob Nielsen.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:29 PM   #21
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Nov. 27-Dec. 3, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#3 Michigan State)- redshirting

11/27/17 vs. Eastern Michigan (W 70-61).
12/2/17 vs. Detroit (W 95-39).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting

12/1/17 vs. Mt. St. Mary's (W 91-60).

PG Dean Hoo (#8 Marquette)- redshirting

11/30/17 vs. Western Illinois (W 78-50).

PG David Ginsberg (#15 Syracuse)- injured

11/30/17 vs. Oakland (W 59-57).

SG Al Mighty (#9 Texas)

11/28/17 vs. Cleveland State (W 94-66), 32 mins played, 11 points, 4 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 FTM, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 fouls = 27.5 fantasy points.
12/1/17 vs. Oregon State (W 70-62), 29 mins played, 17 points, 6 FGM, 2 3PM, 3 FTM, 2 rebounds, 4 fouls = 22 fantasy points.

49.5 fantasy points/61 mins played = .811 for the week.

11/29/17 at UC Davis (W 80-53), 18 mins played, 10 points, 4 FGM, 1 3PM, 1 FTM, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 turnovers = 22.5 fantasy points.
12/1/17 vs. Tennessee Tech (W 55-47), 13 mins played, 7 points, 2 FGM, 2 3 PM, 1 FTM, 1 turnover = 10 fantasy points.

32.5 fantasy points/31 mins played = 1.048 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- 1.048
#2- Al Mighty (Texas)- .811

Rob took advantage of a 10 points, 6 rebound effort against UC Davis, which really helped him, while Al had 4 fouls in both of the Longhorn's games this week which hurt his points a little.

Monthly Fantasy Ranking for Month of Nov. 6-Dec. 3

I decided that if the end of a month fell in the middle of the week, to just finish off the week and include it in the whole month, starting a new month with a new week. It will be so much easier. Anyways, here is this first months rankings:

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- 1.020
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- 1.000
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .427

David was hurt by being injured the last 2 weeks, as well as having an awful 2nd week of play. Al took advantage of his minutes and won the first monthly ranking award.

Hope everybody is still liking this format, I think it's working great:

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Georgetown (56) 7-0 1781 1 Big East Conference 2. Tennessee (12) 7-0 1731 6 Southeastern Conference 3. Villanova 5-0 1628 2 Big East Conference 4. Michigan State (4) 8-0 1582 3 Big Ten Conference 5. Wisconsin 6-0 1515 4 Big Ten Conference 6. Vanderbilt 6-0 1466 5 Southeastern Conference 7. Maryland 7-0 1334 7 Atlantic Coast Conference 8. Texas 5-1 1271 9 Big 12 Conference 9. Wake Forest 6-1 1204 10 Atlantic Coast Conference 10. Marquette 6-0 1174 8 Big East Conference 11. Duke 7-1 1071 12 Atlantic Coast Conference 12. Oklahoma State 5-1 1010 13 Big 12 Conference 13. Kent State 7-0 874 16 Mid-American Conference 14. Kansas 6-1 834 17 Big 12 Conference 15. Syracuse 6-0 821 15 Big East Conference 16. UCLA 6-1 747 20 Pacific-10 Conference 17. Arizona 6-1 629 21 Pacific-10 Conference 18. Purdue 5-0 598 19 Big Ten Conference 19. Creighton 6-1 530 22 Missouri Valley Conference 20. Mississippi State 6-1 388 NR Southeastern Conference 21. Louisville 5-1 347 24 Big East Conference 22. South Carolina 4-0 262 23 Southeastern Conference 23. Pittsburgh 4-1 190 NR Big East Conference 24. Xavier 5-1 147 NR Atlantic 10 Conference 25. North Carolina State 8-0 91 NR Atlantic Coast Conference Others Receiving Votes: Richmond 6-0 45 Atlantic 10 Conference Illinois 5-2 25 Big Ten Conference Baylor 5-0 23 Big 12 Conference Oklahoma 7-1 22 Big 12 Conference Illinois State 7-0 18 Missouri Valley Conference UC Santa Barbara 8-0 13 Big West Conference Ohio State 5-1 12 Big Ten Conference Kansas State 5-0 8 Big 12 Conference Arkansas 5-0 5 Southeastern Conference Charlotte 6-0 1 Atlantic 10 Conference Memphis 6-2 1 Conference USA Stanford 7-1 1 Pacific-10 Conference West Virginia 6-1 1 Big East Conference
Old 03-25-2017, 06:34 PM   #22
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Dec. 4-10, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#4 Michigan State)- redshirting

12/4/17 vs. California (W 98-66).
12/8/17 at Wichita State (W 96-66).

C Jace Hunter (#23 Pittsburgh)- redshirting

12/10/17 vs. Illinois (L 72-70).

PG Dean Hoo (#10 Marquette)- redshirting

12/9/17 at Air Force (W 63-33).

PG David Ginsberg (#15 Syracuse)- injured

12/4/17 at #6 Vanderbilt (W 85-80).
12/6/17 at Temple (W 81-80).

SG Al Mighty (#8 Texas)

12/4/17 at Wichita State (W 84-73), 33 mins played, 8 points, 2 FGM, 4 FTM, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 5 turnovers, 2 fouls = 14 fantasy points.
12/8/17 at Texas Southern (W 91-51), 30 mins played, 20 points, 8 FGM, 1 3PM, 3 FTM, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 3 fouls = 33.5 fantasy points.

47.5 fantasy points/63 mins played = .754 for the week.

12/6/17 vs. UC Riverside (W 71-50), 15 mins played, 3 points, 1 FGM, 1 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 block, 4 fouls = 4 fantasy points.
12/9/17 vs. Santa Clara (W 80-72), 15 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 1 3PM, 1 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal, 2 turnovers = 14.5 fantasy points.

18.5 fantasy points/30 mins played = .617

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .754
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .617

While neither player had a particularly great week, the good game that Al had was better than the good game that Rob had, and that made the difference.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Tennessee (62) 9-0 1787 2 Southeastern Conference 2. Michigan State (8) 10-0 1712 4 Big Ten Conference 3. Villanova 6-0 1604 3 Big East Conference 4. Maryland (2) 9-0 1592 7 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Wisconsin 8-0 1555 5 Big Ten Conference 6. Texas 7-1 1411 8 Big 12 Conference 7. Duke 10-1 1354 11 Atlantic Coast Conference 8. Wake Forest 6-1 1277 9 Atlantic Coast Conference 9. Georgetown 8-1 1245 1 Big East Conference 10. Oklahoma State 6-1 1134 12 Big 12 Conference 11. Marquette 7-0 1025 10 Big East Conference 12. Syracuse 8-0 981 15 Big East Conference 13. Kansas 8-1 967 14 Big 12 Conference 14. Kent State 9-0 821 13 Mid-American Conference 15. Vanderbilt 7-1 745 6 Southeastern Conference 16. Arizona 8-1 740 17 Pacific-10 Conference 17. Purdue 7-0 668 18 Big Ten Conference 18. Creighton 8-1 659 19 Missouri Valley Conference 19. UCLA 7-1 538 16 Pacific-10 Conference 20. Mississippi State 8-1 445 20 Southeastern Conference 21. Louisville 6-1 316 21 Big East Conference 22. South Carolina 6-0 306 22 Southeastern Conference 23. Illinois 7-2 153 NR Big Ten Conference 24. North Carolina State 9-0 93 25 Atlantic Coast Conference 25. Memphis 8-2 91 NR Conference USA Others Receiving Votes: Baylor 8-0 74 Big 12 Conference Kansas State 7-0 32 Big 12 Conference West Virginia 6-1 19 Big East Conference Stanford 9-1 13 Pacific-10 Conference Arkansas 7-0 12 Southeastern Conference UC Santa Barbara 9-0 10 Big West Conference Illinois State 8-0 9 Missouri Valley Conference Texas Tech 5-1 4 Big 12 Conference Charlotte 8-0 3 Atlantic 10 Conference Gonzaga 8-1 2 West Coast Conference South Dakota 8-0 2 Great West Conference Florida 5-2 1 Southeastern Conference

Man, this is ridiculous. some of the teams that are only just receiving votes is crazy! No respect!
Old 03-26-2017, 01:08 PM   #23
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Dec. 11-17, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#2 Michigan State)- redshirting

12/11/17 at Dayton (W 82-67).

12/14/17 at Ohio State (W 70-49).

PG Dean Hoo (#11 Marquette)- redshirting

12/14/17- Las Vegas Shootout First Round vs. (15) San Francisco (W 89-45).
12/16/17- Las Vegas Shootout Quarterfinals vs. (7) Charleston (W 74-59).
12/17/17- Las Vegas Shootout Semifinals vs. (6) Fresno State (W 80-78).

PG David Ginsberg (#12 Syracuse)- injured

12/14/17 vs. Chicago State (W 86-43).
12/16/17 vs. California (W 75-57).

SG Al Mighty (#6 Texas)

12/13/17 vs. Northwestern State (W 96-45), 33 mins played, 20 points, 7 FGM, 4 3PM, 2 FTM, 2 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 5 turnovers, 3 fouls = 34 fantasy points.
12/15/17 vs. Rutgers (W 81-60), 23 mins played, 13 points, 6 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, fouled out = 13.5 fantasy points.

47.5 fantasy points/56 mins played = .848

12/14/17 vs. Winston-Salem (W 54-46), 9 mins played, 1 rebound, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 1 foul = 3 fantasy points.

3 fantasy points/9 mins played = .333

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas) - .848
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford) - .333

Not much of a competition this week, as Rob had a terrible game off the bench, couldn't find his shot. The 2 steals defensively are the only thing that saved him from going 0-fer in fantasy points for the week. Al got into foul trouble again, both games this week, plus had 5 turnovers in the Northwestern State game. If not for that, I fully expect he would have been over 1.00 for the week.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Tennessee (46) 10-0 1768 1 Southeastern Conference 2. Michigan State (19) 11-0 1665 2 Big Ten Conference 3. Villanova (4) 9-0 1661 3 Big East Conference 4. Wake Forest (2) 8-1 1575 8 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Maryland (1) 12-0 1459 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 6. Wisconsin 9-0 1448 5 Big Ten Conference 7. Texas 9-1 1439 6 Big 12 Conference 8. Oklahoma State 9-1 1282 10 Big 12 Conference 9. Duke 10-1 1250 7 Atlantic Coast Conference 10. Marquette 10-0 1198 11 Big East Conference 11. Syracuse 10-0 1062 12 Big East Conference 12. Arizona 9-1 914 16 Pacific-10 Conference 13. Purdue 9-0 904 17 Big Ten Conference 14. Kent State 10-0 876 14 Mid-American Conference 15. UCLA 8-1 861 19 Pacific-10 Conference 16. Louisville 8-1 693 21 Big East Conference 17. Mississippi State 10-1 618 20 Southeastern Conference 18. South Carolina 9-0 553 22 Southeastern Conference 19. Georgetown 8-2 539 9 Big East Conference 20. Kansas 10-2 495 13 Big 12 Conference 21. Memphis 9-2 289 25 Conference USA 22. Xavier 9-1 244 NR Atlantic 10 Conference 23. Creighton 9-2 163 18 Missouri Valley Conference 24. Vanderbilt 8-2 151 15 Southeastern Conference 25. Kansas State 9-0 115 NR Big 12 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Gonzaga 11-1 109 West Coast Conference Illinois State 9-0 33 Missouri Valley Conference Stanford 10-1 15 Pacific-10 Conference Pittsburgh 5-2 7 Big East Conference Seton Hall 8-0 6 Big East Conference Florida 7-2 3 Southeastern Conference South Dakota 9-0 3 Great West Conference North Carolina State 10-1 2 Atlantic Coast Conference
Old 04-02-2017, 02:13 PM   #24
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Dec. 18-24, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#2 Michigan State)- redshirting

12/21/17 at Toledo (W 94-53).
12/23/17 vs. Penn State (W 80-45).

12/18/17 vs. Northwestern (W 80-43).
12/20/17 vs. James Madison (W 68-53).
12/23/17 at #4 Wake Forest (L 61-48).

PG Dean Hoo (#10 Marquette)- redshirting

12/18/17- Las Vegas Shootout Championship vs. (1) #3 Maryland (L 97-84).

PG David Ginsberg (#11 Syracuse)- injured

12/18/17 at Arkansas-Pine Bluff (W 84-45).
12/22/17 vs. Old Dominion (W 75-62).

-- David is listed as day to day now, so there's a very good chance he'll be back in the mix next week.

SG Al Mighty (#7 Texas)

12/18/17 at Texas-Arlington (W 85-52), 35 mins played, 11 points, 4 FGM, 3 FTM, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 1 foul = 27 fantasy points.
12/24/17 at UTSA (W 102-67), 7 mins played, 8 points, 3 FGM, 2 FTM, 4 fouls = 4 fantasy points.

31 fantasy points/42 mins played = .738 for the week.

12/20/17 vs. Sacramento State (W 75-61), 7 mins played, 1 assist, 1 turnover, 2 fouls = -2 fantasy points

-2 fantasy points/7 mins played = -.286 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)

Not sure what happened to Al in the game against UTSA, only playing 7 minutes. Foul trouble was a big issue. But even that game alone was a better performance than Rob had, who as I mentioned above actually had negative fantasy points for the week. It's going to be tough for Rob to crack the starting lineup if he doesn't start producing. Next week, David should be back in the mix.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Michigan State (56) 13-0 1766 2 Big Ten Conference 2. Wake Forest (13) 10-1 1669 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 3. Maryland (1) 13-0 1621 5 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Texas (1) 11-1 1619 7 Big 12 Conference 5. Villanova (1) 10-0 1587 3 Big East Conference 6. Duke 11-1 1407 9 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Oklahoma State 10-1 1375 8 Big 12 Conference 8. Tennessee 12-1 1281 1 Southeastern Conference 9. Syracuse 12-0 1254 11 Big East Conference 10. Arizona 10-1 1136 12 Pacific-10 Conference 11. Wisconsin 10-1 1060 6 Big Ten Conference 12. Louisville 10-1 1029 16 Big East Conference 13. Kent State 11-0 922 14 Mid-American Conference 14. Georgetown 10-2 858 19 Big East Conference 15. Marquette 10-1 778 10 Big East Conference 16. Xavier 11-1 692 22 Atlantic 10 Conference 17. South Carolina 10-0 647 18 Southeastern Conference 18. Memphis 11-2 572 21 Conference USA 19. Purdue 10-1 456 13 Big Ten Conference 20. UCLA 10-2 441 15 Pacific-10 Conference 21. Vanderbilt 9-2 302 24 Southeastern Conference 22. Kansas 11-2 280 20 Big 12 Conference 23. Kansas State 10-0 153 25 Big 12 Conference 24. Florida 9-2 112 NR Southeastern Conference 25. Mississippi State 10-1 85 17 Southeastern Conference Others Receiving Votes: Illinois State 11-0 82 Missouri Valley Conference Gonzaga 11-1 68 West Coast Conference Illinois 9-3 47 Big Ten Conference Seton Hall 10-0 33 Big East Conference Stanford 11-1 26 Pacific-10 Conference Brigham Young 8-2 23 Mountain West Conference South Dakota 10-0 7 Great West Conference Kentucky 9-2 4 Southeastern Conference Richmond 11-1 4 Atlantic 10 Conference Boston College 10-1 3 Atlantic Coast Conference Saint Joseph's 11-1 1 Atlantic 10 Conference

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-22-2018 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:18 AM   #25
rjolley
College Starter

You all do know that the reason Michigan State is doing well is because Tim is working everyone over in practice so they're ready for the games, right?

(And yes, I do understand I just cursed the Spartans to lose.)
Old 04-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #26
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Dec. 25-31, 2017

PF Tim Sheppard (#1 Michigan State)- redshirting

12/27/17 at Indiana (W 79-68).
12/30/17 vs. Michigan (W 92-66).

12/28/17 at North Carolina (W 64-55).

PG Dean Hoo (#15 Marquette)- redshirting

12/25/17 vs. SIU Edwardsville (W 74-49).
12/27/17 vs. Winston-Salem (W 81-51).

PG David Ginsberg (#9 Syracuse)

No games this week for David and the Orange, which means he should be fully rested for conference play.

SG Al Mighty (#4 Texas)

12/26/17 vs. St. Mary's (W 78-45), 32 mins played, 12 points, 5 FGM, 2 3PM, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 4 fouls = 30 fantasy points.
12/30/17 vs. Providence (W 86-78), 36 mins played, 14 points, 4 FGM, 2 3PM, 4 FTM, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal, 2 turnovers, 3 fouls = 28 fantasy points.

58 fantasy points/68 mins played = .853 for the week.

12/28/17 at Washington (L 74-44), 18 mins played, 6 points, 3 FGM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 3 fouls = 8 fantasy points.
12/30/17 at Washington State (W 73-71), 11 mins played, 7 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 1 FTM, 3 rebounds, 3 fouls = 15 fantasy points.

23 fantasy points/29 mins played = .793 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Ranking

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .853
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .793

I thought maybe with that game off the bench against Washington State, Rob might have a chance, but it seems he's going to have to get more minutes and be productive in them. He still made it close this week though, kudos to him. But Al with yet again another Weekly Fantasy win, as he sweeps the month of December.

Monthly Fantasy Rankings for week of Dec. 4-31

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .803
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .567

No surprise here, since Al won all the Weekly Fantasy Awards, he was due to win the Monthly award for December. He really tapered off from his hot start in November though. The issue with both Al and Rob seem to be fouls. There aren't too many games it seems where Al isn't in foul trouble. Hopefully with all the time off, David will come back strong and give Al even more competition, because he is dominating right now.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Michigan State (45) 15-0 1758 1 Big Ten Conference 2. Wake Forest (26) 12-1 1736 2 Atlantic Coast Conference 3. Texas (1) 13-1 1664 4 Big 12 Conference 4. Villanova 12-0 1558 5 Big East Conference 5. Maryland 14-0 1549 3 Atlantic Coast Conference 6. Duke 12-1 1410 6 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Oklahoma State 12-1 1388 7 Big 12 Conference 8. Syracuse 12-0 1285 9 Big East Conference 9. Arizona 12-1 1247 10 Pacific-10 Conference 10. Louisville 11-1 1146 12 Big East Conference 11. Tennessee 12-1 1016 8 Southeastern Conference 12. Marquette 12-1 938 15 Big East Conference 13. Georgetown 11-2 929 14 Big East Conference 14. Kent State 12-0 899 13 Mid-American Conference 15. Xavier 12-1 725 16 Atlantic 10 Conference 16. Memphis 12-2 685 18 Conference USA 17. South Carolina 12-0 640 17 Southeastern Conference 18. Mississippi State 11-1 621 25 Southeastern Conference 19. UCLA 11-2 500 20 Pacific-10 Conference 20. Wisconsin 11-2 430 11 Big Ten Conference 21. Vanderbilt 10-2 335 21 Southeastern Conference 22. Kansas State 13-0 211 23 Big 12 Conference 23. Illinois 11-3 208 NR Big Ten Conference 24. Florida 11-2 148 24 Southeastern Conference 25. Kansas 12-2 130 22 Big 12 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Illinois State 13-0 88 Missouri Valley Conference Brigham Young 10-2 59 Mountain West Conference Seton Hall 12-0 41 Big East Conference Gonzaga 12-1 22 West Coast Conference Oklahoma 13-2 19 Big 12 Conference Boston College 12-1 5 Atlantic Coast Conference Duquesne 12-0 3 Atlantic 10 Conference Richmond 11-1 3 Atlantic 10 Conference Stanford 12-2 2 Pacific-10 Conference Arkansas 12-1 1 Southeastern Conference Purdue 11-2 1 Big Ten Conference

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-22-2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:52 PM   #27
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Cut out the damn fouls, dude!!
Old 04-07-2017, 06:16 PM   #28
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Jan. 1-7, 2018

PF Tim Sheppard (#1 Michigan State)- redshirting

1/3/18 at #23 Illinois (L 78-56).
1/6/18 at #20 Wisconsin (L 77-56).

1/3/18 vs. Providence (L 63-62).
1/6/18 vs. St. John's (W 76-53).

PG Dean Hoo (#12 Marquette)- redshirting

1/3/18 vs. Cincinnati (W 75-67).
1/6/18 vs. #10 Louisville (L 80-72).

PG David Ginsberg (#8 Syracuse)

1/3/18 at #13 Georgetown (L 68-54), 30 mins played, 2 points, 1 FGM, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 turnovers, 2 fouls = 10 fantasy points.
1/6/18 vs. UConn (W 62-53), 4 mins played, 1 assist = 2 fantasy points.

12 fantasy points/34 mins played = .353 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#3 Texas)

1/6/18 vs. Nebraska (W 92-63), 34 mins played, 11 points, 5 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 fouls = 20.5 fantasy points.

20.5 fantasy points/34 mins played = .603 for the week.

1/4/18 vs. Oregon (L 71-63), 10 mins played, 4 points, 2 FGM, 3 rebounds, 1 block, 3 turnovers, 1 foul = 5 fantasy points.
1/6/18 vs. Oregon State (W 89-62), 9 mins played, 3 points, 1 FGM, 1 3PM, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 1 turnover = 11.5 fantasy points.

16.5 fantasy points/19 mins played = .868 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .868
#2- Al Mighty (Texas)- .603
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .353

Congrats to Rob, who wins his first Weekly Fantasy contest in a few weeks. The game against Oregon State did it for him, with the 3 assists and no turnovers. David, in his first games back in over a month, really struggled, and it might take a while to get him going. He did get to start 1 game though, which is the reason for the 30 mins played against Georgetown.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (64) 13-1 1788 2 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Texas (4) 14-1 1693 3 Big 12 Conference 3. Villanova (2) 14-0 1669 4 Big East Conference 4. Duke 14-1 1549 6 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Oklahoma State (1) 14-1 1514 7 Big 12 Conference 6. Maryland (1) 15-0 1500 5 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Arizona 14-1 1370 9 Pacific-10 Conference 8. Louisville 13-1 1257 10 Big East Conference 9. Michigan State 15-2 1224 1 Big Ten Conference 10. Wisconsin 13-2 1112 20 Big Ten Conference 11. Mississippi State 13-1 1111 18 Southeastern Conference 12. Syracuse 13-1 977 8 Big East Conference 13. Illinois 13-3 858 23 Big Ten Conference 14. Kent State 13-0 807 14 Mid-American Conference 15. Xavier 13-1 792 15 Atlantic 10 Conference 16. South Carolina 13-0 726 17 Southeastern Conference 17. Georgetown 12-3 601 13 Big East Conference 18. Vanderbilt 12-2 572 21 Southeastern Conference 19. Kansas 13-2 493 25 Big 12 Conference 20. Gonzaga 15-1 459 NR West Coast Conference 21. Oklahoma 14-2 434 NR Big 12 Conference 22. Memphis 12-2 293 16 Conference USA 23. Kansas State 14-0 201 22 Big 12 Conference 24. Tennessee 12-2 169 11 Southeastern Conference 25. Illinois State 15-0 106 NR Missouri Valley Conference Others Receiving Votes: Marquette 13-2 71 Big East Conference UCLA 12-3 39 Pacific-10 Conference Temple 12-2 6 Atlantic 10 Conference Boston College 13-1 4 Atlantic Coast Conference Arkansas 14-1 3 Southeastern Conference Duquesne 13-0 1 Atlantic 10 Conference UNLV 15-1 1 Mountain West Conference
Old 04-12-2017, 07:31 AM   #29
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Jan. 8-14, 2018

PF Tim Sheppard (#9 Michigan State)- redshirting

1/10/18 at Minnesota (W 106-87).
1/13/18 vs. Minnesota (L 70-58).

1/10/18 at UConn (L 67-58).
1/13/18 at Providence (L 68-60).

PG Dean Hoo (Marquette)- redshirting

1/10/18 at West Virginia (L 67-59).
1/13/18 vs. Notre Dame (W 80-65).

PG David Ginsberg (#12 Syracuse)

1/10/18 at St. John's (L 70-67), 9 mins played, 5 points, 1 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 turnover = 9.5 fantasy points.
1/13/18 at UConn (W 77-74), 20 mins played, 3 points, 1 FGM, 1 3PM, 5 assists, 2 turnovers = 11.5 fantasy points.

21 fantasy points/29 mins played = .724 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#2 Texas)

1/10/18 at Colorado (W 88-47), 22 mins played, 7 points, 3 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 turnover, 3 fouls = 14.5 fantasy points.
1/13/18 vs. #5 Oklahoma State (L 84-81), 31 mins played, 16 points, 7 FGM, 2 3PM, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 block, 2 turnovers, fouled out = 28 fantasy points.

42.5 fantasy points/53 mins played = .802 for the week.

1/11/18 at #7 Arizona (L 72-54), 12 mins played, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 turnovers, = 5 fantasy points.
1/13/18 at Arizona State (W 81-50), 13 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 2 rebounds, 1 foul = 14 fantasy points.

19 fantasy points/25 mins played = .760 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .802
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .760
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .724

This weeks competition might have been the tightest one so far, but it still came out with Al on top. David turned some heads this week though, as he had his best weekly performance since the season opening week. Al probably would have ran away with this one had he not fouled out against Oklahoma State, as he had a monster game. Rob continues to be in the middle of the pack, if he could just have that 1 really big game off the bench, I think we'd see his minutes increase.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (65) 15-1 1793 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Oklahoma State (3) 16-1 1690 5 Big 12 Conference 3. Maryland (4) 17-0 1668 6 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Duke 16-1 1602 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Arizona 16-1 1493 7 Pacific-10 Conference 6. Villanova 15-1 1416 3 Big East Conference 7. Texas 15-2 1394 2 Big 12 Conference 8. Louisville 15-1 1321 8 Big East Conference 9. Tennessee 14-2 1183 24 Southeastern Conference 10. South Carolina 15-0 1086 16 Southeastern Conference 11. Kent State 15-0 1078 14 Mid-American Conference 12. Georgetown 14-3 1025 17 Big East Conference 13. Michigan State 16-3 887 9 Big Ten Conference 14. Syracuse 14-2 810 12 Big East Conference 15. Wisconsin 14-3 762 10 Big Ten Conference 16. Memphis 14-2 752 22 Conference USA 17. Gonzaga 17-1 666 20 West Coast Conference 18. Mississippi State 14-2 638 11 Southeastern Conference 19. Illinois 14-4 503 13 Big Ten Conference 20. Xavier 14-2 433 15 Atlantic 10 Conference 21. UCLA 14-3 415 NR Pacific-10 Conference 22. Oklahoma 15-3 271 21 Big 12 Conference 23. Kansas 14-3 178 19 Big 12 Conference 24. Vanderbilt 13-3 83 18 Southeastern Conference 25. Brigham Young 13-2 81 NR Mountain West Conference Others Receiving Votes: Kansas State 15-1 68 Big 12 Conference Duquesne 15-0 54 Atlantic 10 Conference Florida State 14-1 21 Atlantic Coast Conference Marquette 14-3 16 Big East Conference Illinois State 16-1 10 Missouri Valley Conference Richmond 14-2 3 Atlantic 10 Conference
Old 04-12-2017, 07:51 AM   #30
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Jan. 15-21, 2018

PF Tim Sheppard (#13 Michigan State)- redshirting

1/20/18 vs. Ohio State (W 80-63).

1/17/18 at Cincinnati (W 85-49).
1/20/18 at #12 Georgetown (L 77-67).

PG Dean Hoo (Marquette)- redshirting

1/17/18 vs. St. John's (W 77-60).
1/20/18 at DePaul (W 72-63).

PG David Ginsberg (#14 Syracuse)

1/17/18 at #6 Villanova (W 78-66), 17 mins played, 7 points, 2 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 2 fouls = 13.5 fantasy points.
1/20/18 vs. South Florida (W 82-58), 12 mins played, 3 points, 3 FTM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 3 fouls = 2 fantasy points.

15.5 fantasy points/29 mins played = .534 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#7 Texas)

1/15/18 at Kansas State (W 84-73), 26 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 2 FTM, 1 assist, 3 fouls = 5 fantasy points.

5 fantasy points/26 mins played = .192 for the week.

1/20/18 vs. California (W 74-60), 17 mins played, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, 1 fouls = 1 fantasy point.

1 fantasy point/17 mins played = .059 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .534
#2- Al Mighty (Texas)- .192
#3- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .059

Wow! The streak is over for Al, and David picks up his first weekly fantasy win. But let's be honest, none of these players had a stellar week. Al and Rob had horrid shooting games (Rob was 0-6, Al was 2-10) and David took advantage with a solid game off the bench against Villanova. Truth be told, I don't think we've even come close to seeing the best of any of these players, but I was expecting a lot more, even though they are all freshmen. After all, they are all 5 star recruits and ranked very highly.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (70) 17-1 1798 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Oklahoma State (2) 18-1 1729 2 Big 12 Conference 3. Arizona 18-1 1608 5 Pacific-10 Conference 4. Maryland 18-1 1555 3 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Texas 16-2 1526 7 Big 12 Conference 6. Duke 17-2 1468 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Louisville 17-1 1400 8 Big East Conference 8. Tennessee 16-2 1284 9 Southeastern Conference 9. Georgetown 16-3 1212 12 Big East Conference 10. Syracuse 16-2 1136 14 Big East Conference 11. Wisconsin 16-3 987 15 Big Ten Conference 12. Kent State 17-0 909 11 Mid-American Conference 13. Michigan State 17-3 904 13 Big Ten Conference 14. Illinois 16-4 877 19 Big Ten Conference 15. Memphis 16-2 861 16 Conference USA 16. Villanova 15-3 828 6 Big East Conference 17. Gonzaga 19-1 633 17 West Coast Conference 18. Kansas 16-3 538 23 Big 12 Conference 19. South Carolina 16-1 519 10 Southeastern Conference 20. Mississippi State 15-3 465 18 Southeastern Conference 21. Vanderbilt 15-3 366 24 Southeastern Conference 22. UCLA 15-4 235 21 Pacific-10 Conference 23. Marquette 16-3 224 NR Big East Conference 24. Florida 14-4 83 NR Southeastern Conference 25. Xavier 15-3 81 20 Atlantic 10 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Florida State 16-1 75 Atlantic Coast Conference Illinois State 18-1 64 Missouri Valley Conference Temple 15-3 12 Atlantic 10 Conference Richmond 16-2 9 Atlantic 10 Conference Kansas State 16-2 6 Big 12 Conference Brigham Young 14-3 4 Mountain West Conference Kentucky 13-4 4 Southeastern Conference
Old 04-15-2017, 01:31 PM   #31
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Jan. 22-28, 2018

PF Tim Sheppard (#13 Michigan State)- redshirting

1/24/18 at Northwestern (W 80-56).

1/24/18 vs. Rutgers (L 71-63).
1/27/18 at #7 Louisville (W 99-90).

PG Dean Hoo (#23 Marquette)- redshirting

1/24/18 at #9 Georgetown (W 66-48).
1/27/18 vs. Seton Hall (W 100-91).

PG David Ginsberg (#10 Syracuse)

1/24/18 vs. Cincinnati (W 81-72), 21 mins played, 7 points, 3 FGM, 1 3PM, 1 rebound, 5 assists, 3 turnovers, 2 fouls = 13.5 fantasy points.
1/27/18 vs. Providence (W 91-72), 29 mins played, 10 points, 3 FGM, 4 FTM, 1 rebound, 8 assists, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 1 foul = 29 fantasy points.

42.5 fantasy points/50 mins played = .850 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#5 Texas)

1/24/18 vs. Texas Tech (W 86-54), 30 mins played, 7 points, 3 FGM, 1 3PM, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 3 fouls = 21.5 fantasy points.
1/27/18 vs. Texas A&M (W 82-71), 30 mins played, 17 points, 7 FGM, 3 FTM, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 3 steals, 1 turnover, 4 fouls, (POTG), (Double-double) = 70.5 fantasy points.

92 fantasy points/60 mins played = 1.533 for the week.

1/25/18 vs. USC (W 93-70), 20 mins played, 7 points, 2 FGM, 1 3PM, 2 FTM, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 turnovers, 1 foul = 18.5 fantasy points.
1/27/18 vs. #22 UCLA (W 83-75), 11 mins played, 1 rebound, 3 fouls = -1 fantasy points.

17.5 fantasy points/31 mins played = .565 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- 1.533
#2- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .850
#3- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .565

What a week for both David and Rob, as they set career highs for their weekly rating. Al was enfuego (yes I said it) against Texas A&M as he becomes the first player in this dynasty to not only record a double-double, but also get a POTG (Player of the Game for those that aren't good with initials) award. Let's not discount David though, he also set a career high with his weekly rating, and was 2 assists away from a double-double himself. We're seeing life from a couple of the freshmen, let's hope they can keep it up!

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (68) 18-2 1794 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Oklahoma State (3) 20-1 1727 2 Big 12 Conference 3. Texas (1) 18-2 1647 5 Big 12 Conference 4. Duke 19-2 1596 6 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Maryland 20-1 1489 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 6. Arizona 19-2 1373 3 Pacific-10 Conference 7. Syracuse 18-2 1372 10 Big East Conference 8. Tennessee 18-2 1367 8 Southeastern Conference 9. Villanova 17-3 1163 16 Big East Conference 10. Louisville 18-2 1143 7 Big East Conference 11. Wisconsin 17-3 1098 11 Big Ten Conference 12. Michigan State 18-3 1004 13 Big Ten Conference 13. Vanderbilt 17-3 951 21 Southeastern Conference 14. Kansas 18-3 784 18 Big 12 Conference 15. Kent State 19-0 747 12 Mid-American Conference 16. Memphis 18-2 734 15 Conference USA 17. Illinois 16-5 733 14 Big Ten Conference 18. Marquette 18-3 582 23 Big East Conference 19. Gonzaga 21-1 412 17 West Coast Conference 20. Georgetown 16-5 411 9 Big East Conference 21. Mississippi State 16-4 316 20 Southeastern Conference 22. Xavier 17-3 295 25 Atlantic 10 Conference 23. Kentucky 14-5 183 NR Southeastern Conference 24. Connecticut 14-6 100 NR Big East Conference 25. South Carolina 17-2 98 19 Southeastern Conference Others Receiving Votes: UCLA 16-5 97 Pacific-10 Conference Temple 17-3 81 Atlantic 10 Conference Brigham Young 16-3 59 Mountain West Conference Illinois State 20-1 27 Missouri Valley Conference Florida 15-5 14 Southeastern Conference Stanford 17-4 2 Pacific-10 Conference Richmond 17-3 1 Atlantic 10 Conference

Man, no respect for Stanford, at all.

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-22-2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:13 PM   #32
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Jan. 29-Feb. 4, 2018

We have 1 head to head game this week, and it's just a team head to head, as both of our players involved are redshirting.

1/31/18- #13 Marquette (Dean Hoo) @ Pittsburgh (Jace Hunter) -- Although both our players were watching from the bench, Dean was very happy with his teams performance, as Marquette rolled, give Dean the first team head to head victory of this dynasty.

Final Score: #13 Marquette- 65, Pittsburgh- 52

Dean Hoo (#13 Marquette)- redshirting
Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting

Now to the weekly recap:

PF Tim Sheppard (#12 Michigan State)- redshirting -- 20-3, 8-3 Big Ten.

1/31/18 at Iowa (W 89-88, OT).
2/3/18 vs. Purdue (W 97-92).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 12-9, 4-6 Big East.

1/31/18 vs. #13 Marquette- head to head game, highlighted above.
2/3/18 at St. John's (W 89-51).

PG Dean Hoo (#13 Marquette)- redshirting -- 20-3, 8-2 Big East.

1/31/18 at Pittsburgh- head to head game, highlighted above.
2/3/18 vs. West Virginia (W 82-64).

PG David Ginsberg (#7 Syracuse) -- 20-2, 8-2 Big East.

1/31/18 vs. West Virginia (W 90-85, OT), 6 mins played, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 2 turnovers = 0 fantasy points.
2/3/18 at Rutgers (W 83-56), 9 mins played, 4 points, 1 FGM, 2 FTM, 1 steal = 7 fantasy points.

7 fantasy points/15 mins played = .467 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#3 Texas) -- 20-2, 7-1 Big 12.

1/29/18 at Baylor (W 93-80), 30 mins played, 15 points, 5 FGM, 4 3PM, 1 FTM, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers, fouled out = 21 fantasy points.
2/3/18 at Oklahoma (W 88-67), 33 mins played, 24 points, 8 FGM, 3 3PM, 5 FTM, 2 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 3 fouls = 34.5 fantasy points.

55.5 fantasy points/63 mins played = .881 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford) -- 19-4, 8-3 Pac 10.

2/1/18 at Oregon State (W 84-66), 13 mins played, 3 points, 1 FGM, 1 FTM, 1 assist, 1 turnover = 3 fantasy points.
2/3/18 at Oregon (W 73-56), 21 mins played, 4 points, 4 FTM, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 turnovers, 2 fouls = 20 fantasy points.

23 fantasy points/34 mins played = .676 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .881
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .676
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .467

Once again, foul trouble haunts Al. He gets another weekly ranking victory, but he probably could have gotten over 1.0 had he not fouled out against Oklahoma. David took a step back this week, as his minutes decreased. Interesting coaching move there.

Monthly Fantasy Ranking for Jan. 1-Feb. 4

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .913
#2- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .624
#3- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .611

2 dominant weeks in a row for Al pretty much sealed his 3rd straight monthly ranking win for him.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Wake Forest (61) 20-2 1787 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Texas (10) 20-2 1720 3 Big 12 Conference 3. Duke 21-2 1645 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Maryland (1) 22-1 1569 5 Atlantic Coast Conference 5. Oklahoma State 21-2 1549 2 Big 12 Conference 6. Tennessee 20-2 1442 8 Southeastern Conference 7. Arizona 21-2 1318 6 Pacific-10 Conference 8. Wisconsin 19-3 1266 11 Big Ten Conference 9. Michigan State 20-3 1240 12 Big Ten Conference 10. Kansas 20-3 1131 14 Big 12 Conference 11. Syracuse 20-2 1119 7 Big East Conference 12. Louisville 19-3 935 10 Big East Conference 13. Marquette 20-3 923 18 Big East Conference 14. Illinois 18-5 903 17 Big Ten Conference 15. Georgetown 18-5 843 20 Big East Conference 16. Gonzaga 22-1 694 19 West Coast Conference 17. Vanderbilt 17-5 534 13 Southeastern Conference 18. Memphis 19-3 528 16 Conference USA 19. Xavier 19-3 508 22 Atlantic 10 Conference 20. Kent State 20-1 502 15 Mid-American Conference 21. Villanova 17-5 430 9 Big East Conference 22. Brigham Young 18-3 319 NR Mountain West Conference 23. Mississippi State 17-5 185 21 Southeastern Conference 24. South Carolina 18-3 101 25 Southeastern Conference 25. Illinois State 22-1 91 NR Missouri Valley Conference Others Receiving Votes: Kentucky 15-6 64 Southeastern Conference Stanford 19-4 27 Pacific-10 Conference UCLA 17-6 13 Pacific-10 Conference Connecticut 15-7 6 Big East Conference Temple 18-4 5 Atlantic 10 Conference Florida 16-6 3 Southeastern Conference

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-22-2018 at 07:18 PM.
Old 04-23-2017, 02:48 PM   #33
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Feb. 5-11, 2018

No head to head games of any kind this week, so let's get to the weekly recap:

PF Tim Sheppard (#9 Michigan State)- redshirting -- 22-3, 10-3 Big Ten.

2/7/18 vs. #14 Illinois (W 95-87).
2/10/18 at Penn State (W 80-52).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 14-9, 6-6 Big East.

2/7/18 vs. Notre Dame (W 85-65).
2/10/18 vs. UConn (W 85-77).

PG Dean Hoo (#13 Marquette)- redshirting -- 21-4, 9-3 Big East.

2/7/18 vs. South Florida (W 88-75).
2/10/18 at #21 Villanova (L 72-64).

PG David Ginsberg (#11 Syracuse) -- 21-3, 9-3 Big East.

2/7/18 at DePaul (L 60-58), 6 mins played, 3 points, 3 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 foul = 4 fantasy points.
2/10/18 vs. #12 Louisville (W 70-62), 8 mins played, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 turnover = 4 fantasy points.

8 fantasy points/14 mins played = .571 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#2 Texas) -- 22-2, 9-1 Big 12.

2/5/18 vs. #10 Kansas (W 81-71), 23 mins played, 9 points, 3 FGM, 3 FTM, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 2 turnovers, 4 fouls = 9 fantasy points.
2/10/18 vs. Missouri (W 91-58), 33 mins played, 17 points, 5 FGM, 3 3PM, 4 FTM, 3 rebounds, 4 assist, 1 block, 2 steals, 1 turnover, 3 fouls = 42.5 fantasy points.

51.5 fantasy points/56 mins played = .920 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford) -- 20-5, 9-4 Pac 10.

2/8/18 vs. Arizona State (W 65-54), 30 mins played, 4 points, 1 FGM, 2 FTM, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 turnover = 15 fantasy points.
2/10/18 vs. #7 Arizona (L 81-73), 18 mins played, 5 points, 2 FGM, 1 3PM, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 block, 1 steal, 3 turnovers, (Fouled Out) = 3.5 fantasy points.

18.5 fantasy points/48 mins played = .385 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .670
#2- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .571
#3- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .385

Al wins his 10th weekly ranking win of his freshman campaign, and it wasn't even really close. His game against Missouri wasn't good enough for a POTG, but it was still the most dominating game of the week for our FOFC players. Rob is starting now, thanks to an injury to the regular starting SF, but he struggled this week, including fouling out against Arizona. David continued to play a lack of minutes, very surprising considering his efforts 2 weeks ago.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Texas (65) 22-2 1790 2 Big 12 Conference 2. Wake Forest (7) 21-3 1726 1 Atlantic Coast Conference 3. Duke 23-2 1656 3 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Tennessee 22-2 1545 6 Southeastern Conference 5. Maryland 23-2 1497 4 Atlantic Coast Conference 6. Oklahoma State 22-2 1495 5 Big 12 Conference 7. Michigan State 22-3 1329 9 Big Ten Conference 8. Arizona 23-2 1287 7 Pacific-10 Conference 9. Wisconsin 21-3 1276 8 Big Ten Conference 10. Syracuse 21-3 1126 11 Big East Conference 11. Kansas 21-4 1085 10 Big 12 Conference 12. Gonzaga 24-1 892 16 West Coast Conference 13. Georgetown 19-6 815 15 Big East Conference 14. Illinois 19-6 811 14 Big Ten Conference 15. Marquette 21-4 799 13 Big East Conference 16. Memphis 21-3 742 18 Conference USA 17. Villanova 19-5 689 21 Big East Conference 18. Kent State 22-1 672 20 Mid-American Conference 19. Vanderbilt 19-5 586 17 Southeastern Conference 20. Louisville 19-5 461 12 Big East Conference 21. Xavier 20-4 335 19 Atlantic 10 Conference 22. Mississippi State 19-5 328 23 Southeastern Conference 23. UCLA 19-6 143 NR Pacific-10 Conference 24. Brigham Young 19-4 137 22 Mountain West Conference 25. Kentucky 16-7 72 NR Southeastern Conference Others Receiving Votes: Illinois State 23-2 58 Missouri Valley Conference Boston College 20-4 34 Atlantic Coast Conference Stanford 20-5 6 Pacific-10 Conference Kansas State 20-4 4 Big 12 Conference George Mason 20-6 2 Colonial Athletic Association Florida 17-7 1 Southeastern Conference South Carolina 18-5 1 Southeastern Conference
Old 04-30-2017, 12:54 PM   #34
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Feb. 12-18, 2018

No head to head games this week, so let's get to the weekly recap:

PF Tim Sheppard (#7 Michigan State)- redshirting -- 23-4, 11-4 Big Ten.

2/14/18 vs. #9 Wisconsin (L 69-68).
2/17/18 vs. Northwestern (W 64-62).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 15-10, 7-7 Big East.

2/14/18 at Seton Hall (W 79-54).
2/17/18 at DePaul (L 66-59).

PG Dean Hoo (#15 Marquette)- redshirting -- 22-5, 10-4 Big East.

2/14/18 at Providence (L 73-56).
2/17/18 at Cincinnati (W 72-66).

PG David Ginsberg (#10 Syracuse) -- 22-4, 10-4 Big East.

2/14/18 vs. St. John's (W 81-64), 16 mins played, 2 points, 1 FGM, 3 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 turnovers, 1 foul = 9 fantasy points.
2/17/18 vs. #13 Georgetown (L 77-68), 6 mins played, 2 assists, 1 turnover = 2 fantasy points.

11 fantasy points/22 mins played = .500 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#1 Texas) -- 24-2, 11-1 Big 12.

2/14/18 at Iowa State (W 76-61), 28 mins played, 13 points, 4 FGM, 2 3PM, 3 FTM, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 2 fouls = 23 fantasy points.
2/17/18 at Texas Tech (W 74-63), 22 mins played, 2 points, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 3 turnovers, 4 fouls = 0 fantasy points.

23 fantasy points/50 mins played = .460 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford) -- 22-5, 10-4 Pac 10.

2/15/18 at Cal State Bakersfield (W 81-51), 25 mins played, 12 points, 3 FGM, 6 FTM, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal, 2 turnovers, 2 fouls = 18 fantasy points.
2/17/18 at California (W 67-45), 25 mins played, 13 points, 5 FGM, 2 3PM, 1 FTM, 6 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 1 foul = 30 fantasy points.

48 fantasy points/50 mins played = .960 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Rob Nielsen (Stanford) - .960
#2- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .500
#3- Al Mighty (Texas)- .460

It's not often that you'll find Al at the bottom of the list, but his absolutely horrid game at Texas Tech got him there this week. He just couldn't stay on the floor because of foul trouble, and when he was on the floor, he did absolutely nothing. Rob wins his 4th weekly fantasy ranking award of his career, and he did so with a couple of solid games. Not POTG solid, but solid none the less.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Texas (51) 24-2 1778 1 Big 12 Conference 2. Duke (21) 25-2 1749 3 Atlantic Coast Conference 3. Wake Forest 22-4 1650 2 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Oklahoma State 23-3 1517 6 Big 12 Conference 5. Wisconsin 23-3 1508 9 Big Ten Conference 6. Maryland 24-3 1441 5 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Tennessee 23-3 1378 4 Southeastern Conference 8. Arizona 25-2 1341 8 Pacific-10 Conference 9. Kansas 23-4 1204 11 Big 12 Conference 10. Michigan State 23-4 1189 7 Big Ten Conference 11. Gonzaga 26-1 987 12 West Coast Conference 12. Illinois 21-6 980 14 Big Ten Conference 13. Vanderbilt 21-5 930 19 Southeastern Conference 14. Kent State 24-1 824 18 Mid-American Conference 15. Syracuse 22-4 812 10 Big East Conference 16. Georgetown 20-7 753 13 Big East Conference 17. Memphis 23-3 725 16 Conference USA 18. Villanova 20-6 549 17 Big East Conference 19. Marquette 22-5 548 15 Big East Conference 20. Louisville 20-6 432 20 Big East Conference 21. Xavier 21-5 344 21 Atlantic 10 Conference 22. Mississippi State 20-6 265 22 Southeastern Conference 23. Stanford 22-5 171 NR Pacific-10 Conference 24. Connecticut 18-8 121 NR Big East Conference 25. Oklahoma 20-7 76 NR Big 12 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Illinois State 24-3 73 Missouri Valley Conference Kentucky 18-7 29 Southeastern Conference Boston College 21-5 24 Atlantic Coast Conference UCLA 19-8 2 Pacific-10 Conference
Old 05-03-2017, 07:49 AM   #35
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Feb. 19-25, 2018

We have 1 head to head game this week, and of course it's in the Big East.

2/24/18- #15 Syracuse (David Ginsberg) @ Pittsburgh (Jace Hunter) -- This will just be a team head to head game, with Jace redshirting. It was a tight one throughout, but Syracuse overcame 23 turnovers to shoot 59.6% and hold Pittsburgh to just 38.1% shooting in the victory.

Final Score: #15 Syracuse- 77, Pittsburgh- 72

David Ginsberg (#15 Syracuse)- 20 mins played, 14 points, 5 FGM, 2 3PM, 2 FTM, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 2 fouls = 25 fantasy points.

Now we have more games to cover, so to the weekly recap we go:

PF Tim Sheppard (#10 Michigan State)- redshirting -- 24-4, 12-4 Big Ten.

2/24/18 vs. Indiana (W 72-63).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 16-11, 8-8 Big East.

2/21/18 at West Virginia (W 75-71).
2/24/18 vs. #15 Syracuse- head to head game, highlighted above.

PG Dean Hoo (#19 Marquette)- redshirting -- 23-6, 11-5 Big East.

2/21/18 at #20 Louisville (W 87-78).
2/24/18 vs. #24 UConn (L 92-73).

PG David Ginsberg (#11 Syracuse) -- 24-4, 12-4 Big East.

2/21/18 at Seton Hall (W 107-89), 11 mins played, 9 points, 3 FGM, 3 3PM, 1 assist, 1 turnover, 1 foul = 15.5 fantasy points.
2/24/18 at Pittsburgh- head to head game, featured above.

40.5 fantasy points/31 mins played = 1.306 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#1 Texas) -- 26-2, 13-1 Big 12.

2/21/18 vs. Baylor (W 92-75), 17 mins played, 8 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 turnover, 4 fouls = 14 fantasy points.
2/24/18 at #4 Oklahoma State (W 67-55), 32 mins played, 25 points, 12 FGM, 1 FTM, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, 4 fouls, (POTG) = 33 fantasy points.

47 fantasy points/49 mins played = .959 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (#23 Stanford) -- 23-6, 11-5 Pac 10.

2/22/18 at UCLA (L 90-86), 26 mins played, 13 points, 5 FGM, 3 3PM, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, 2 fouls = 22.5 fantasy points.
2/24/18 at USC (W 81-61), 26 mins played, 11 points, 4 FGM, 3 3PM, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 turnover, 1 foul = 37.5 fantasy points.

60 fantasy points/52 mins played = 1.153 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- 1.306
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- 1.153
#3- Al Mighty (Texas)- .959

For the 2nd straight week, Al Mighty, who has pretty much dominated the weekly fantasy contests, finishes last. But that's not because he had a bad week, it's because David and Rob had great weeks. David was lights out this week, getting more fantasy points than minutes in both of his teams games this week. Rob got extra points from the free throw line, making it very close. Al, even with his POTG award against Oklahoma State, just couldn't overtake the other 2. Foul trouble continues to harm him. But, he can take solace in knowing that he has the only 2 POTG awards for our players so far.

Also guys, if anybody is reading this, feel free to check my work. I'm prone to making mistakes and getting figures wrong, so if you see something, don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Texas (50) 26-2 1778 1 Big 12 Conference 2. Duke (22) 27-2 1750 2 Atlantic Coast Conference 3. Wake Forest 23-5 1614 3 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Arizona 27-2 1545 4 Pacific-10 Conference 5. Wisconsin 24-3 1500 5 Big Ten Conference 6. Maryland 26-3 1464 6 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Oklahoma State 24-4 1401 7 Big 12 Conference 8. Tennessee 24-4 1261 8 Southeastern Conference 9. Kansas 25-4 1243 9 Big 12 Conference 10. Michigan State 24-4 1193 10 Big Ten Conference 11. Syracuse 24-4 1067 11 Big East Conference 12. Vanderbilt 23-5 981 12 Southeastern Conference 13. Memphis 25-3 911 13 Conference USA 14. Georgetown 22-7 835 14 Big East Conference 15. Kent State 26-1 814 15 Mid-American Conference 16. Illinois 22-7 718 16 Big Ten Conference 17. Gonzaga 28-1 672 17 West Coast Conference 18. Villanova 22-6 585 18 Big East Conference 19. Marquette 23-6 517 19 Big East Conference 20. Xavier 23-5 464 20 Atlantic 10 Conference 21. Louisville 21-7 298 21 Big East Conference 22. Kentucky 19-8 254 22 Southeastern Conference 23. Mississippi State 21-7 178 23 Southeastern Conference 24. Illinois State 26-3 152 24 Missouri Valley Conference 25. Stanford 23-6 58 25 Pacific-10 Conference Others Receiving Votes: Connecticut 19-9 44 Big East Conference UCLA 21-8 43 Pacific-10 Conference Boston College 22-6 25 Atlantic Coast Conference Oklahoma 21-8 22 Big 12 Conference Brigham Young 21-6 12 Mountain West Conference South Carolina 20-7 1 Southeastern Conference

There seems to be some kind of screw-up that takes place every so often where, even though there are definite changes in the top 25 from the previous week, it doesn't reflect in the polls, and has all the numbers in the Prv column the same as the teams. The best example is in this weeks poll, Stanford is ranked #25. In the Prv column, it says #25, but we know that last weeks poll had Stanford ranked at #23. Not sure why this happens, it's certainly not a dealbreaker, just tough to see sometimes.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:25 AM   #36
law90026
College Benchwarmer

That was a really good week for the guys!
Old 05-03-2017, 09:54 AM   #37
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by law90026 View Post
That was a really good week for the guys!

Best week so far I think. Can't wait to get more people signed up, it's gonna get intense when we start mixing people from all 4 classes. This is just the beginning my friend!
Old 05-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #38
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Feb. 26-March 4, 2018

1 more head to head game in the Big East, and that should be the last one unless some of our teams meet in the Big East tournament or NCAA Tournament.

2/28/18- #19 Marquette (Dean Hoo) @ #11 Syracuse (David Ginsberg) -- Another just team head to head game with Dean Hoo redshirting this season, and it was a classic. Despite committing 22 turnovers, Marquette shot 52% from the field and made a few more free throws and three pointers than their counterparts, picking up a big road victory.

Final Score: #19 Marquette- 82, #11 Syracuse- 79

Dean Hoo (#19 Marquette)- redshirting
David Ginsberg (#11 Syracuse)- 19 min played, 8 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 6 assists, 4 steals = 39 fantasy points.

Now for the rest of the weekly recap:

PF Tim Sheppard (#10 Michigan State)- redshirting -- 26-4, 14-4 Big Ten.

2/28/18 at Ohio State (W 78-69).
3/3/18 at Michigan (W 87-67).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 17-12, 9-9 Big East.

2/28/18 vs. South Florida (W 73-66).
3/3/18 vs. #18 Villanova (L 94-81).

PG Dean Hoo (#19 Marquette)- redshirting -- 25-6, 13-5 Big East.

2/28/18 at #11 Syracuse- head to head game, highlighted above.
3/3/18 vs. Rutgers (W 78-59).

PG David Ginsberg (#11 Syracuse) -- 25-5, 13-5 Big East.

2/28/18 vs. #19 Marquette- head to head game, highlighted above.
3/3/18 at Notre Dame (W 70-59), 18 mins played, 1 rebound, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 fouls = 16 fantasy points.

55 fantasy points/37 mins played = 1.486 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#1 Texas) -- 27-3, 14-2 Big 12.

2/26/18 vs. Oklahoma (W 70-44), 19 mins played, 4 points, 4 FTM, 2 rebounds, 2 turnovers, 4 fouls = 0 fantasy points.
3/3/18 at Texas A&M (L 73-66), 32 mins played, 30 points, 11 FGM, 4 3PM, 4 FTM, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 1 foul, (POTG) = 57 fantasy points.

57 fantasy points/51 mins played = 1.118 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (#25 Stanford) 24-7, 12-6 Pac 10.

3/1/18 vs. Washington State (W 103-95, OT), 14 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 3 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 1 foul = 17 fantasy points.
3/3/18 vs. Washington (L 72-71), 12 mins played, 8 points, 3 FGM, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 2 turnovers, 3 fouls = 5 fantasy points.

22 fantasy points/26 mins played = .846 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- 1.486
#2- Al Mighty (Texas)- 1.118
#3- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .846

Another great week for our 3 players. 2 of them with a weekly fantasy score over 1.0, which is phenomenal. David continues to improve and is really starting to come into his own off the bench. That game against Marquette was sensational in a losing effort, and the whole week was, as he didn't turn it over once. That's all you can ask for from a point guard. We really saw the difference in Al when he can stay out of foul trouble and stay on the floor. Against Oklahoma he was in foul trouble all game, but at Texas A&M he stayed on the floor and had a career game and another POTG. It's not often a player from the losing team gets POTG but he deserved it. Had he played decently at all against Oklahoma, he would probably have won another weekly fantasy contest. Rob wasn't terrible, but he is now back to coming off the bench, and that might have affected his play a little bit.

1 more week left in this "month" and then it's on to the postseason. Next week is conference tournament week. I thought about just having it be a separate category of its own, but there's always the slight chance that one of our 5 star recruits might not sign with a power conference team and would have their conference tournament a week earlier. So for safetys sake, I better include conference tournament week with the final "month" of the season and then have the postseason tournaments as their own separate category. I will welcome any thoughts on this.

Code:
Top 25 # Team FPV Record Points Prv Conference test test test test -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Duke (65) 29-2 1793 2 Atlantic Coast Conference 2. Texas (7) 27-3 1734 1 Big 12 Conference 3. Wake Forest 25-5 1624 3 Atlantic Coast Conference 4. Arizona 29-2 1595 4 Pacific-10 Conference 5. Oklahoma State 26-4 1513 7 Big 12 Conference 6. Maryland 27-4 1387 6 Atlantic Coast Conference 7. Wisconsin 25-4 1373 5 Big Ten Conference 8. Michigan State 26-4 1341 10 Big Ten Conference 9. Tennessee 25-5 1195 8 Southeastern Conference 10. Kansas 26-5 1168 9 Big 12 Conference 11. Memphis 27-3 1090 13 Conference USA 12. Syracuse 25-5 987 11 Big East Conference 13. Kent State 28-1 907 15 Mid-American Conference 14. Vanderbilt 24-6 864 12 Southeastern Conference 15. Gonzaga 29-1 788 17 West Coast Conference 16. Georgetown 23-8 711 14 Big East Conference 17. Marquette 25-6 709 19 Big East Conference 18. Illinois 22-8 565 16 Big Ten Conference 19. Villanova 23-7 498 18 Big East Conference 20. Kentucky 21-8 443 22 Southeastern Conference 21. Mississippi State 23-7 333 23 Southeastern Conference 22. Xavier 25-5 277 20 Atlantic 10 Conference 23. Louisville 22-8 203 21 Big East Conference 24. Florida 21-9 120 NR Southeastern Conference 25. Illinois State 27-4 78 24 Missouri Valley Conference Others Receiving Votes: UCLA 22-8 74 Pacific-10 Conference Boston College 23-7 14 Atlantic Coast Conference Stanford 24-7 8 Pacific-10 Conference Missouri State 25-8 5 Missouri Valley Conference Brigham Young 22-7 2 Mountain West Conference Connecticut 20-10 1 Big East Conference
Old 05-07-2017, 12:52 PM   #39
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

March 5-11, 2018

1 head to head game, and of course it comes in the Big East Tournament, let's take a look:

3/8/18- Big East Quarterfinals- (8) Pittsburgh (Jace Hunter) vs. (1) #17 Marquette (Dean Hoo) -- A head to head battle between 2 teams who have FOFC players redshirting, and Marquette used great defense in this one, forcing 15 Pitt turnovers and holding them to 32.1% shooting. Even then the Panthers hung around thanks to a much better free throw percentage, but it wasn't enough as Dean Hoo makes it 3 of 3 in team head to head battles against Big East FOFC foes this season, and Marquette advances to the Big East Semifinals.

Final Score: (1) #17 Marquette- 73, (8) Pittsburgh- 63

Dean Hoo (#17 Marquette)- redshirting

Now to the rest of the conference tournament recap:

PF Tim Sheppard (#8 Michigan State)- redshirting -- 27-5, 14-4 Big Ten.

3/9/18- Big Ten Quarterfinals vs. (10) Michigan (W 72-63).
3/10/18- Big Ten Semifinals vs. (3) #18 Illinois (L 97-63).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 18-13, 9-9 Big East.

3/7/18- Big East Second Round vs. (9) St. John's (W 75-66).
3/8/18- Big East Quarterfinals vs. (1) #17 Marquette- head to head game, featured above.

PG Dean Hoo (#17 Marquette)- redshirting -- 26-7, 13-5 Big East.

3/8/18- Big East Quarterfinals vs. (8) Pittsburgh- head to head game, highlighted above.
3/9/18- Big East Semifinals vs. (5) UConn (L 92-67).

PG David Ginsberg (#12 Syracuse) -- 28-5, 13-5 Big East.

3/8/18- Big East Quarterfinals vs. (7) Providence (W 61-45), 15 mins played, 1 rebound, 2 assists, 1 steal, 3 turnovers, 1 foul = 2 fantasy points.
3/9/18- Big East Semifinals vs. (6) #19 Villanova (W 80-72), 10 mins played, 9 points, 2 FGM, 1 3PM, 4 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 foul = 12.5 fantasy points.
3/10/18- Big East Championship vs. (5) UConn (W 82-64), 8 mins played, 1 foul = -1 fantasy points.

13.5 fantasy points/33 mins played = .409 for the week.

SG Al Mighty (#2 Texas) -- 29-4, 14-2 Big 12.

3/8/18- Big 12 Quarterfinals vs. (9) Texas Tech (W 83-74), 31 mins played, 11 points, 4 FGM, 2 3PM, 1 FTM, 2 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals, 1 turnover, 3 fouls = 33 fantasy points.
3/9/18- Big 12 Semifinals vs. (4) Iowa State (W 91-59), 27 mins played, 19 points, 7 FGM, 2 3PM, 3 FTM, 2 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 turnovers, 4 fouls = 28 fantasy points.
3/10/18- Big 12 Championship vs. (2) #10 Kansas (L 77-65), 33 mins played, 9 points, 4 FGM, 1 3PM, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 turnovers, 3 fouls = 20.5 fantasy points.

81.5 fantasy points/91 mins played = .896 for the week.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford) -- 26-8, 12-6 Pac 10.

3/8/18- Pac 10 Quarterfinals vs. (6) Oregon (W 69-63), 17 mins played, 9 points, 4 FGM, 1 3PM, 7 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 turnover = 33.5 fantasy points.
3/9/18- Pac 10 Semifinals vs. (2) Washington (W 67-58), 12 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 2 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 steal, 1 foul = 10 fantasy points.
3/10/18- Pac 10 Championship vs. (4) UCLA (L 92-71), 16 mins played, 3 points, 1 FGM, 1 3PM, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 turnovers, 2 fouls = 9.5 fantasy points.

53 fantasy points/45 mins played = 1.178 for the week.

Weekly Fantasy Rankings

#1- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- 1.178
#2- Al Mighty (Texas)- .896
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .409

It's been a few weeks since Rob won a weekly contest, but he did so in pretty convincing fashion. His game against Oregon in the Pac 12 Quarterfinals where his fantasy points was almost double his minutes played did it for him. He was 1 point and 3 rebounds away from a double-double that game. Al misses out on the weekly contest winning for the 3rd straight week, as he is still having foul issues. 3 and 4 fouls in every game this week, he's got to learn how to stop fouling. David had a huge step back after 2 straight weekly contest wins, as the games against Providence and UConn really hurt him, and the strong game against Villanova couldn't make up for it.

Monthly Fantasy Ranking for Feb. 5-March 11

#1- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .934
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .912
#3- Al Mighty (Texas)- .875

Pretty close competition, but Al does NOT sweep the monthly fantasy wins for the season, in fact finishing last this month. This comes from winning only 1 of the 5 weekly contests this month. David really turned the corner with 2 weekly wins, and they were both a weekly total over 1.30. Rob also won 2 contests, but he didn't get a weekly average over 1.17 and that made the difference.

No need to show the polls for the week with the postseason coming up, as all 6 of our teams and players will be extending their season for at least 1 more game. I'll let you guys know where your players and teams are going in a post a little later.

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-22-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:39 AM   #40
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I want to apologize for my lack of activity in this dynasty, let's just say real life hit me hard. Personal stuff, school, work, and coaching a baseball team have all caught up with me and I needed a break, so my free time the last few weeks have pretty much been spent either sleeping, or in front of the tv.

I am hoping to get back to this report this weekend, but if not, then for sure next week. Be patient, and I apologize again.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:40 PM   #41
thealmighty
Pro Starter

No need. Whenever you get back to it is just a bonus read.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:48 PM   #42
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Definitely haven't closed this dynasty down, for those that are wondering. Just trying to get a few more sign-ups before I jump into the next season. But I'll give it a couple more days, and if no more pop up, I'll just go with what I have
Old 08-24-2017, 05:02 PM   #43
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

2018 Postseason

No team or player head-to-head games this postseason, so we'll go right to the full recap:

PF Tim Sheppard (Michigan State)- redshirting -- 28-6, 14-4 Big Ten.

3/16/18- NCAA Midwest Region First Round vs. (14) American (W 88-66).
3/18/18- NCAA Midwest Region Second Round vs. (6) Illinois State (L 76-68).

C Jace Hunter (Pittsburgh)- redshirting -- 22-14, 9-9 Big East.

3/15/18- NIT East Region Quarterfinal vs. (5) Hawaii (W 66-46).
3/17/18- NIT East Region Semifinal at (1) UNLV (W 83-49).
3/24/18- NIT East Region Championship vs. (6) Kansas State (W 73-68).
3/27/18- NIT National Semifinal vs. (2W) Creighton (W 79-43).
3/29/18- NIT Championship vs. (2E) Texas A&M (L 88-83, OT).

PG Dean Hoo (Marquette)- redshirting -- 27-8, 13-5 Big East.

3/16/18- NCAA Midwest Region First Round vs. (13) Butler (W 74-57).
3/18/18- NCAA Midwest Region Second Rund vs. (5) Illinois (L 70-55).

PG David Ginsberg (Syracuse) -- 30-6, 13-5 Big East.

3/16/18- NCAA East Region First Round vs. (16) Georgia (W 69-41), 9 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 1 rebound, 2 assists = 17 fantasy points.
3/18/18- NCAA East Region Second Round vs. (8) Boston College (W 71-54), 9 mins played, 6 points, 2 FGM, 2 3PM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 turnover = 15 fantasy points.
3/23/18- NCAA East Region Semifinal vs. (5) Missouri State (L 93-90), 7 mins played, 1 point, 1 FTM, 1 rebound, 1 assist, 1 foul = 4.5 fantasy points.

36.5 fantasy points/25 mins played = 1.460 for the postseason.

SG Al Mighty (Texas) -- 31-5, 14-2 Big 12.

3/15/18- NCAA Midwest Region First Round vs. (16) Pacific (W 98-82), 34 mins played, 21 points, 9 FGM, 2 FTM, 1 3PM, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 2 turnovers, 1 foul = 40.5 fantasy points.
3/17/18- NCAA Midwest Region Second Round vs. (8) UCLA (W 86-80), 33 mins played, 26 points, 8 FGM, 6 FTM, 4 3 PM, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block, 2 steals, 4 turnovers, 3 fouls = 44 fantasy points.
3/23/18- NCAA Midwest Region Semifinal vs. (5) Illinois (L 89-77), 25 mins played, 11 points, 1 3PM, 2 rebounds, 3 turnovers, fouled out = -3.5 fantasy points.

81 fantasy points/92 mins played = .880 for the postseason.

SF Rob Nielsen (Stanford) -- 26-9, 12-6 Pac 10.

3/16/18- NCAA South Region First Round vs. (8) Indiana (L 94-80), 16 mins played, 8 points, 3 FGM, 2 3PM, 2 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 turnover, 1 foul = 23 fantasy points.

23 fantasy points/16 mins played = 1.438 for the postseason.

Postseason Fantasy Rankings

#1- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- 1.460
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- 1.438
#3- Al Mighty (Texas)- .880

A big postseason victory for David, as he wins the first postseason ranking showdown, but it wasn't by much. His production on lack of minutes certainly helped his cause, but that's all that matters, is what you do with the minutes you get. It didn't matter that Syracuse played 3 games in the postseason and Stanford only played 1 game, because that 1 game that Rob played in was almost good enough to win this postseason fantasy ranking. Of course, if Al doesn't foul out and have so many turnovers in Texas' game against Illinois, he probably wins this postseason contest, as he had a couple monster games otherwise.

2017-2018 Season Fantasy Rankings

#1- Al Mighty (Texas)- .896
#2- Rob Nielsen (Stanford)- .827
#3- David Ginsberg (Syracuse)- .778

Al led the way by winning 10 weekly fantasy ranking contests and 3 monthly fantasy rankings contests. He also helped his cause by earning 3 POTG awards and had 1 double-double. None of our other 2 players had either of those. Watch out for David next season though, he really showed great consistency after Jan. 1, and won the 2018 postseason ranking award.

Next year, we'll have at least 3 more players in the mix that will be on the court, so not only will we have overall challenges, but we'll also have challenges by class (sophomore, freshman). Gonna be fun, I'll get the 2018-2019 season started in the next couple days

Last edited by collegesportsfanms : 02-22-2018 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:09 AM   #44
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I apologize for the lack of posting in this particular dynasty. Real life got in the way hard, and admittedly, I forgot about this one. I hope those that still have recruits or players will take interest. I'd like to start on season 3 this week. If everybody can just give me a shout and let me know they are still on board, I'll get it going soon. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:16 AM   #45
Travis
Pro Rookie

Still watching/reading. Whatever pace that works for you I'm more than happy with
Old 10-10-2017, 10:24 AM   #46
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

I'm still around...and I'll be reading whenever you have time to write.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 12:25 PM   #47
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

Still here as well.
Old 10-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #48
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Still here
Old 10-11-2017, 01:51 PM   #49