Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
yes, yes it does!

Jealous?
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #603
Lorena
Unregistered

I have to run a few errands and won't be arround by deadline so this vote will be quick.

I'm basically looking at Day 1 votes and the pile on MartinD who ended up being a villager. 1 wolf was definitely in there at the end and I'm pretty sure there's another wolf in there somewhere, just haven't figured out who. I'm also looking at the no-lynch group, but not as closely.

vote lerriuqs
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:18 AM   #604
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

kinda?

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #605
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Well nice to see people vote on exactly nothing at all...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:26 AM   #606
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

at least she voted....

Actually im not sure if i voted or not!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #607
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Well nice to see people vote on exactly nothing at all...

If you're going to go head to head vs someone else, who would you rather everyone vote for instead of you?

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:31 AM   #608
KWhit
Coordinator

Anybody have a vote count?
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:36 AM   #609
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am not overly wild about a vote for lerriuqs right now. I don't have any information leading me to think he is good, but I don't really get a bad vibe from him yet either. more of an indifferent feeling right now. Combine that with him actually being one of our leading players thus far, I want to look at other possibilities.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:40 AM   #610
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I'd rather a vote between two people who haven't gotten votes thus far. I don't really have a good feel for candidates though I wouldn't be inclined to vote for GE or lerriuqs today unless I really had to.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #611
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
If you're going to go head to head vs someone else, who would you rather everyone vote for instead of you?

Well, a good starting place IMO is Jackal. I think there's at least one wolf that voted Golden Eagle on Day 2. My secondary looks would be at Lathum - the fact he went after CR and he's dead now is suspicious - LSG said he wouldn't have done that, but that's exactly the type of thing Lathum would do.

I'm also looking at LSG right now. As the cultist last game, she was working very hard to start the vote early pretty much every day and got support. She attempted it Day 2 on CR and now is trying it again on Day 3 with me.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #612
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I'd rather a vote between two people who haven't gotten votes thus far. I don't really have a good feel for candidates though I wouldn't be inclined to vote for GE or lerriuqs today unless I really had to.

Why is GE a good vote? The way the day went down, it looked pretty clear that he was simply wolf fodder. I could be wrong but it went a little too clean IMO for him to be a wolf.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:48 AM   #613
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I feel like I have been totally useless this game. The only time I can get on is early in the morning and after work, so my votes are usually irrelevant.

I haven't recieved a PM all game, even when I was on the bench the first game, which makes me want to look at the others on the bench. I know that if had the opportunity I would have pm'ed everybody to talk it up, but due to time restrains I never could. I also know that if I was a wolf I probably would have pmed everybody to get a feel for who might have any special roles, so my wolf gang could get rid of them. Because I feel this way I, for the time being, am goin to assume that Telle, GE, and PurdueBrad are good. I also dont think that Lathum would have went head to head with CR if he was a wolf, because it would look back when CR turned up good and Lathum was still alive. And we all have Kwhit and Alant in our COT...

Looking at votes, the first day in particular JAG threw a useless late vote onto Lerriuqs while Lerriuqs and Danny (wolf) jumped on the tail end of a Martin Bandwagon

So if I had to get the ball rolling today I would want a run off between Lerriuqs and JAG

vote lerriuqs

It was not a tail end of the bandwagon when I voted. Alan T and I voted at the same time when it was still 6-5 Martin D over no lynch. I stated that I had no interest in No lynch leading up to the time and followed through to ensure it wasn't. If that's the best you've got, you need to look a lot harder at your vote.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #614
The Jackal
Coordinator

I don't really have a read on lerriuqs at this point. I think we learn the most if we lynch GE, knowing that doesn't say good things about me if he is good. Also, I was slightly put off that he didn't respond to any of the PM's this weekend from the bench players. Even though we didn't say much, it's easy to not get caught when you don't say anything.

This isn't set in stone, but better than having a runaway on lerriuqs:

Vote GE
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #615
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why is GE a good vote? The way the day went down, it looked pretty clear that he was simply wolf fodder. I could be wrong but it went a little too clean IMO for him to be a wolf.

? I said I would not be inclined to vote for you or GE.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #616
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

Isn't that counter-intuitive to using voting records? I'm all ears for a good candidate, but there isn't a ton to go off.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #617
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
? I said I would not be inclined to vote for you or GE.

Sorry...misread.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #618
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm also looking at LSG right now. As the cultist last game, she was working very hard to start the vote early pretty much every day and got support. She attempted it Day 2 on CR and now is trying it again on Day 3 with me.

I'm not one to normally defend LSG, she pretty much has let me know she doesn't really care much for me.. but in her defense she has said her Real life schedule forces her to vote early with this deadline. It is pretty taboo to lie about real life stuff like that in these games, So I'll assume she's being honest there and it is not some ploy.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #619
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Isn't that counter-intuitive to using voting records? I'm all ears for a good candidate, but there isn't a ton to go off.

My point being that we don't have a great voting record to examine at this point (no lynch getting a number of votes each day) and that by introducing other people to the voting, we have a chance to build more information quickly about others instead of, for example, taking a couple days to find out GE is a villager (I remember this happening in Abe's last game, where we took two days to lynch Pass). Obviously if I'm wrong about some of the people who have received votes and they are wolves or the candidates we select turn out to be villagers then that wouldn't work out too well.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #620
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't really have a read on lerriuqs at this point. I think we learn the most if we lynch GE, knowing that doesn't say good things about me if he is good. Also, I was slightly put off that he didn't respond to any of the PM's this weekend from the bench players. Even though we didn't say much, it's easy to not get caught when you don't say anything.

This isn't set in stone, but better than having a runaway on lerriuqs:

Vote GE

You know.. this morning I did look back at the voting records just to see what I could learn.. and I decided earlier today that they don't tell us anything thus far this game. So far every day has been about either lynching someone or not lynching anyone. The votes have pretty much been split each day with the same people voting no lynch vs the lynchers having to choose the player that was going to be able to compete with the no lynch vote.

From what I can tell, people are voting an individual just to get some kind of lynch. So I am hoping that with the whole no lynch debate behind us now, we can actually start moving forward this game.

That said, lynching Goldeneagle doesn't tell me much of anything after I looked back at the votes. Pretty much everyone who voted him did so just to try to get a lynch (or could use that argument).

My -GUESS- is that Goldeneagle is good, and a lynch there won't tell us anything. Even if he is bad, a lynch there won't lead us anywhere really easily. I think that is a wasted vote today.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #621
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

who u voting for then?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #622
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

ugh, i hope someone does a vote count, im too lazy ( and actually kinda working)

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #623
The Jackal
Coordinator

Who would you look at, Alan? I'm not set on voting for GE. I know he had mentioned Darth as a possibility.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:23 AM   #624
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Who would you look at, Alan? I'm not set on voting for GE. I know he had mentioned Darth as a possibility.

I am still debating. Right now I'm leaning towards my same vote from yesterday (voting for you - The Jackal). Your performance in yesterday's game on the bench didn't give any reason to protect you for score reasons.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #625
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I don't have much of a read on Darth since this is the first game I am playing in with him. He had a solid game as seer last game and has mentioned it in a joking sort af way.

That's all fine and good with me, but I am wondering if he is trying to make it seem like we need to keep him around because of his solid play from last game.

Plus it seems like he and Danny have had no interaction while Danny was alive, after having a decent amount last game, maybe they are trying to stay clear of each other?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:29 AM   #626
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Plus it seems like he and Danny have had no interaction while Danny was alive, after having a decent amount last game, maybe they are trying to stay clear of each other?

I was too busy to read and follow along in last game. Do other people have a similar take as Lathum's here regarding DV's play with Danny from last game to this one?

Old 09-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #627
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Vote Darth Vilius
Old 09-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #628
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

my vote likely stands, I'll be out all day sight seeing with my parents being in town.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #629
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I am still debating. Right now I'm leaning towards my same vote from yesterday (voting for you - The Jackal). Your performance in yesterday's game on the bench didn't give any reason to protect you for score reasons.

So you're still going off your gut about my reactions from day 1? The scoring is random, anyways, but I know I haven't been useful.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:36 AM   #630
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Lerriqus is safe in my book, because if he was a wolf, he could have just voted elsewhere and I would have been lynched. So my COT is:

KWhit
AlanT
Lerriqus
Myself

That leaves:
clap
Telle
PurdueBrad
JAG
J23
The Jackal
DaddyTorgo
Schmidty
Lathum
Darth Vilus
Lorena
Lone Star Girl

Those who voted for both MartinD and me:
Lathum
The Jackal
Clap
Schmidty
Old 09-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #631
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

lathum's still alive...

just sayin
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #632
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Lerriqus is safe in my book, because if he was a wolf, he could have just voted elsewhere and I would have been lynched.

unless you are both wolves, so lynching one of you may actually tell us a lot.

But FWIW I think he is also clear, IMO it isn't his style to argue for a lynch day 1 as a wolf, I think he would sit back and let other people fight with each other.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #633
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So you're still going off your gut about my reactions from day 1? The scoring is random, anyways, but I know I haven't been useful.

Yeah, love me or hate me.. in the absence of any facts, I trust my instincts over other people's instincts. It is not like i haven't been open about trying to find other options. I haven't seen a compelling case made for anyone else so far. The closest might be what Lathum just mentioned, but I'd rather someone else confirm that thought before blindly trusting him there as well.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #634
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

While I don't disagree with Lathum's position on this...I'm leaning towards Jackal at this point.

Vote The Jackal
Old 09-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #635
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Vote The Jackal

i feel some work coming on so ill vote and hope its a bad feeling

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #636
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

As of 634:

Lerriuqs 2 - LSG (590), Lorena (603)
The Jackal 1 - lerriuqs (634)
Darth Villus 1 - Lathum (627)
GE 1 - The Jackal (614)
Old 09-21-2009, 12:00 PM   #637
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

As of 635:

Lerriuqs 2 - LSG (590), Lorena (603)
The Jackal 2 - lerriuqs (634), clap (635)
Darth Villus 1 - Lathum (627)
GE 1 - The Jackal (614)
Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #638
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE The Jackal
Old 09-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #639
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
lathum's still alive...

just sayin

I know, wtf is up with that?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #640
The Jackal
Coordinator

Three votes in three minutes? Thanks, guys.

unvote GE

vote lerriuqs
Old 09-21-2009, 12:09 PM   #641
The Jackal
Coordinator

Don't like that hit and run vote from GE, either. You guys are voting me because of Alan's feeling, or what? If there's one thing I hate, it's votes that aren't explained.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #642
The Jackal
Coordinator

I missed the earlier post from GE outlining his CoT and showing the people that voted for both him and Martin, so that's better than a hit and run, but jeez.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:13 PM   #643
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So it is 3-3 lerriuqs vs Jackal now?

Old 09-21-2009, 12:14 PM   #644
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Three votes in three minutes? Thanks, guys.

unvote GE

vote lerriuqs

Do you have any reason why we should not vote for you?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #645
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Do you have any reason why we should not vote for you?

I might. But really it's just the lack of case against me - if you are good then you know I've voted twice for good people, but so have others. I can't make a case as far as my value to the team because my only appearance in the lineup was out of position, but we don't yet know what I am good at.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:19 PM   #646
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'll say that I'm inclined to follow Lathum, if anyone. I know Alan is cleared and his gut was right once, but he's off on me. I know you have reason to vote for me (GE) because I've voted for you, but like I said I'm not set on you being bad.

I'm not sure where Lerriuqs is coming from, and clap votes me in almost every single game we play.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:20 PM   #647
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Don't like that hit and run vote from GE, either. You guys are voting me because of Alan's feeling, or what? If there's one thing I hate, it's votes that aren't explained.

I mentioned you before Alan did...
Old 09-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #648
J23
College Benchwarmer

There was certainly back and forth last game between them. With Danny dying early, it might have just been a lack of time for it to develop, or it could be them trying to not be associated with each other. I'll back Lathum's reasoning for now and see where this goes at least.

Vote Darth Vilius
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #649
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I might. But really it's just the lack of case against me - if you are good then you know I've voted twice for good people, but so have others. I can't make a case as far as my value to the team because my only appearance in the lineup was out of position, but we don't yet know what I am good at.

You were a bench player yesterday and wern't listed among the higher scorers for an average there either right?

It could be said that you got the unlucky die rolls for all or most of your positions right? Obviously that has nothing to do with your being a wolf or not however, just less risk if we are wrong with you than if we were wrong with lerriuqs correct?

Old 09-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #650
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
I mentioned you before Alan did...

Alan has been on me since day 1. You may have mentioned me first this morning, but definitely not first. Why are you after me, then? I'm only on you because of self-defense, obviously.