Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-15-2008, 01:54 AM   #51
BYU 14
Coordinator

Mountain States Championship Wrestling
MSCW Rage in the Rockies - Sunday June 26th, 1983 - Santa Barbara, CA

We open the show with a video hyping Mr. Wrestling II vs The Sensational Destroyer, which will be our main event tonight.
Rating: C

Great Kabuki vs Shane Douglas
Kabuki schools the brash youngster, controlling the match for the most part before winning in 6:31 by pinfall with the green mist.
Rating: E-

Highlights of the recent bout between Abdullah the Butcher and Tommy Rich are played in a video package. The crowd is hot for this and it is apparent they want to see more between these two.
Rating: C-

James J. Dillon Comes to the announcers table and grabs a Mic. "You know, I have been having some problems with the Foreign legion falling short in a few matches. The one shining Beacon in all this, has been our World Champion, Dino Bravo. Time after time he has repulsed the challenges made to him and I have no doubt that Eddie Gilbert will be yet another notch on the belt tonight. Through hell or high water, the World Title will always stay with the Legion, no matter how is wearing it."
Cappetta: "Rather cryptic"
Malenko: "So is the odor I smell every time I sit down next to you."
Rating: E

Robert Gibson vs John Tatum
Hollywood John starts strong but fade quickly, eating a well placed drop kick before being covered 6:55 in to the match as Gibson cruises.

Tony Anthony comes out to the podium with an onimous warning for one Robert Gibson.
"I don't know what Robert Gibson's death wish is, but he is damn sure on the way to having it filled if he continues to mettle in the business of the DWB!! Here me talking son, cause if you but into my affairs again, I'll make sure to slap the taste right out of your mouth! Then I'll go slap your momma for good measure!"
Rating: E+

Gibson runs down to the podium and goes nose to nose with Anthony. The jawing commences and they have to be pulled apart by security.

Davey Boy Smith vs Brickhouse Brown
Smith earns a spot on the card and makes the most of it, going over Brickhouse in 8:54 with a Powerslam. I expected more from these two, but it just didn't click.

"Putting on the Ritz" blasts over the sound system and the video screen shows a montage of somebody dressed in a tux, swinging a diamond studded cane. The legs can be seen getting out of a limo, strolling with a hot girl on each arm and strutting in time to the music. The camera now pans out to reveal the mysterious figure from behind, long blond hair and a top hat complete the package. Slowly the head turns to reveal - The screen goes black.
Rating: C- (The crowd is abuzz over who this might be, but they will not find out tonight)

Bad News Brown vs Bobby Fulton
A rematch of their solid TV bout last week. This time Fulton seems to have the edge and looks to be in control, when Brown lands a low blow, followed by a roll up. Hebner hits the 3 count in 11:39, but fails to see that Brown is assisted by a handful of tights.
Rating: D-

Cappetta: "Folks we have just been told there is some sort of disturbance outside." The cameras reach the parking lot just in time to see Tony Anthony and Tommy Lane putting the finishing touches on a brutal beatdown of Robert Gibson.

Dino Bravo vs Eddie Gilbert - MSCW Heavyweight Title
Gilbert is brave, but is overpowered by the Canadian strong man. Bravo even pulls Gilbert up from a sure pinfall and taunts the crowd as he slaps Gilbert briskly across the face. As JJ Dillon turns to play to the crowd as well, Gilbert suddenly schoolboys Bravo at the 16:56 mark scoring the flash pin to shock the world. Eddie Gilbert wins the MSCW Heavyweight Title.

Dillon, stunned enters the ring, but is chased off by Jimmy Valiant, who joins Gilbert to celebrate "their" accomplishment.

Valiant grabs the belt and parades it around, pushing Gilbert away as he tries to claim it back. A brief tug of war ensues, before Valiant finally relinquishes his grip, pats Gilbert's back and lifts his hand before the crowd.

Mr. Wrestling II vs The Sensational Destroyer - Special Referee Atsushi Onita
Dillon is a busy man and this time he stays focused on the happenings in the ring to insure his man maintains the advantage. This match is an epic as the two veterans swap holds and counters throughout. Wrestling Two finally capitalizes on a miscue and lands the Million dollar Knee, but Dillon enters the rings and cold ****s Two with the loaded Shoe. Unfortunately, special Referee Onita sees it and disqualifies the Destroyer at 15:44.

The Sensational Destroyer is livid. He jumps Mr. Wrestling II, who is still groggy, throwing a series of wild overhand shots. The Destroyer then goes for Wrestling II's mask strings, and has it halfway off before Onita intervenes and Two rolls to the floor to regain his senses, identity intact.

Overall Rating: D
Attendance: 1000 (Sell out)

Not the D+ I was aiming for, but still a solid effort. Our finanial troubles catch up to us though and it costs us gate as I am unable to secure a larger arena and we are stuck in a tiny venue. The Sell out looks nice, but we could have probably drawn over 1,800 if in a bigger building.

I will be heading to the back tomorrow to mortgage my house as we will go under, if I do not get some cash flow going. I then need to cut the roster down.

Wrestling II / Destroyer is heating up and it looks like Rich and Abdullah has legs as well.

BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:51 AM   #52
BYU 14
Coordinator

MSCW Heroes of Wrestling TV Taping - Monday June 27th, 1983 - Tempe, AZ

Gary Michael Cappetta: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to MSCW Heroes of Wrestling. Tonight we have an action packed show featuring Davey Boy Smith, Mr. Wrestling II and in our main event, Abdullah the Butcher takes on Tommy Rich in a rematch for the TV Title!!

Atsushi Onita vs Steve Lombardi
Onita wrestles circles around the more ponderous Lombardi and puts a quick end to things in 5:58 scoring the pinfall with a Small Package.

James J. Dillon appears with the Foreign Legion, Kabuki, Bravo and Ali Bey (The Sensational Destroyer is not present)
"Guys, guys.....You have been under my tutelage for long enough to be winners by now....(Turning to Bravo) Look at Kabuki, he thinks I am looking to order Sushi....holy crap what was I thinking? You guys would be better off working for the United Nations, cause your not meeting my standards......You're all FIRED!!" Bravo looks stunned and the other two are just oblivious as Dillon storms off.
Cappetta: "Did he just fire his whole stable?"
Malenko: "You deaf? Maybe you should go with Kabuki for Sushi...That's what he said Cappetta!!"

Davey Boy Smith vs Tom Rocky Stone
Smith works very stiffly with Stone in a scientifc matchup that ends in 6:49 with Smith picking up the victory after a Powerslam.
Rating: F+

Eddie Gilbert and Jimmy Valiant, holding Gilbert's newly won Heavyweight Title come out for an interview with Gary Cappetta. Gilbert tries to take the belt back before he starts talking.
Valiant: "Whoa Brother, the Boogie Woogie man is enjoying the his prize, back up baby."
Gilbert: "That is my Title, Jimmy, I won it not you"
Valiant: "Your Title?"
Gilbert: "Yes....hey look, I am grateful for all your help and for you standing....
Valiant: "Your Title?"
Gilbert: "Yes..." (Gilbert looks at Cappetta and points to Valiant with a smile)
Valiant knocks Hot Stuff down with a brutal shot with the Belt. To the horror of all in attendence, the Boogie Woogie Man then hoists Gilbert up and delivers a bone snapping Pile Driver onto the concrete floor!! Valiant spits on the convulsing Gilbert and walks off without a word and with the Belt.
Rating: E- (The entire arena is dead silent)

As Eddie Gilbert is stretchered off, Jimmy Valiant now wearing a Leather jacket, walks up to the gurney still holding Hot Stuff's title belt. After smirking in disgust at Gilbert, Boogie Woogie Man yells in his face "This is not, your Title!!!" throws the belt over his shoulder and walks to the ring where JJ Dillon is standing.

Dillon: "What you got there Jimmy"
Valiant: "Got our Title belt big man"
Dillon: "You mean?"
Valiant: "You got it big daddy, back where it belongs and I don't eat nmo damn Sushi either."
Dillon: "Well then Mr. Valiant.....You're hired"
The crowd can't even get their hands around this as everything has happened so fast.....I single, "that's bull**** Valiant", echoes through the Arena, then as if on queue the entire crowd starts giving Valiant and Dillon the Biz.

Mr. Wrestling II vs Bad News Brown
Brown gives Wrestling II troubles early and batters him from post to post in a brutal pier sixer. II fights back, spurred on by the crowd and takes Brown home at the 9:35 mark after a Million Dollar Knee Lift.

Breathing heavily, Mr. Wrestling II grabs the house Mic.
"Destroyer, you gave me a heckuva match at 'Rage in the Rockies' I will admit. But as is always the case with you....When things started to turn against you....When you couldn't do it alone....You had to take a short cut and it cost you the match. That's all fine and good, but when you proceed to attack me after the match and try and rip off my mask!!! Then....Then you've crossed the line Destroyer. You want to see what lies beneath the Mask? Well lets make it interesting.....Here is my offer, you, me in the Ring, loser has to unmask!!!!" (The crowd goes nuts)

Chants of 2, 2, 2, turn into boo, boo boo as James J. Dillon and The Sensational Destroyer appear.
Destroyer: "There is so much more behind the enigma that defines the legend of The Destroyer.....An epic life, an epic mind, an epic awareness of all that is beyond the comprehension of mindless robots like yourself Two, that toil from dawn to dusk, yet never know their purpose. Now, you believe your purpose is to expose the Destroyer to the world.....A world that could not handle the complexity of what lies behind this mask. Yet still, your bold propostion intrigues me, for I know it will not be I that is exposed. Consider your challenge accepted....And please, be oh so careful....What you wish for."
Rating: D

Abdullah the Butcher vs Tommy Rich - MSCW TV Title
A total war that sees both men get color as everything not nsiled down is brought into the fray. Hebner loses ocntrol as things spill into the crowd and calls for the bell at 10:46, ruling the match a double disqualification.

Overall Rating: D-
Attendance: 1680

Post match notes indicate this show should help out popularity, yet I am still waiting to see this reflected in the TV ratings, as we have yet to score above a 0.00. I will cross my fingers and see what this Friday brings. I do know that when the next TV cycle comes up, I will get a much better deal for us!!

Prior to this taping I received news from our Drug testing company that Jimmy Valiant tested positive for hard drugs and Dino Bravo is on roids!! I call them both in and give them a final warning. Next slip up and they are both gone. Bravo seems embarrased and promises he will work to clean up his act. Valiant does not apologize, but indicates he will try "not to get cuaght next time" WTF? No I will quit, I need rehab, I will try not to get caught......I would have canned him on the spot, but he is in the middle of a major transition. His indifference pretty much sounded his death knell with MSCW.
Old 06-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #53
BYU 14
Coordinator

MSCW Wrestle rag

MSCW News
The following Wrestlers have been released by MSCW.
Atsushi Onita
Lanny Poffo
Rocky Stone
Dino Bravo
Ali Bey

Tommy Rogers has signed a PPA deal with MSCW, there are reports of two other signings, though no names have been released at this time

Dino Bravo tested Postive for Steroids
Jimmy Valiant tested postive for an undisclosed "hard" drug.

Recent rumors have indicated MSCW is in deep financial trouble, with ownership reportedly mortgaging personel property to kepe the company afloat.

Feedback on MSCW shows has been positive the entire Month, with the consensus being they are putting out a good product for a promotion of their size.

TV Ratings for "Heroes of Wrestling" for the month of June

MSCW finishes dead last in all thier regional showdowns (Southwest, Northwest and Mid-South)

The Rest of the World

The WWA has fallen to small size and is in financial trouble. This is a company in need of a major makeover as it's roster is filled with old time buddies of Dick the Bruiser. Half of the entire roster is over the age of 40.

John Kobal has become the Head Booker of Linda McMahons Detroit Championship Wrestling. DCW has continued to be active in their pursuit of talent signing the following.
Gino Hernandez
Tommy Rich
Jake Roberts
Boris Malenko
Steve Williams
They are shaping up as a formidable force in the Midwest if they can find enough time and money for all their talent.

Other Signings
Larry Zybysko - PCCW
Ricky Steamboat - PCCW
Jesse Ventura - HCW

Terminations
Pat Kelly - WWA
Billy Two Eagles - PNW
Al Madril - SWCW
Masked Spoiler - SWCW
Tommy Rogers - CSTATE

Say what?
Johnny Rodz is reportedly suffering from long term amnesia, secondary to frequent concussions and will be sidelined for 6 months.

Goodbyes
Brute Bernard and Killer Karl Krupp have retired from Wrestling

GCW Wrestler David Sammartino mentioned during a radio interview that he was having problems backstage with Thunderbolt Patterson. (Ole is likely beside himself over this story)

Heard but not seen - The following promotions are without TV deals currently.
HCW
CWF
SECW
MSW
CWA
CSTATE
PNW
AWA (A shocker here for the #1 promotion to be without a show)
Big time Wrestling

Current ranking of USA Promotions
AWA - Cult
WWF - Cult
MACW - Cult
WCCW - Cult
GWA - Cult
CWF - Regional
SWCW - Regional
CSTATE - Cult
WWC - Cult
MSW - Regional
CWA - Regional
PNW - Regional
WWA - Small
SECW - Regional
HCW - Regional
ICW - Small
PCCW - Regional
MSCW - Regional
DCW - Small
Old 06-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #54
BYU 14
Coordinator

MSCW Heroes of Wrestling TV Taping - Monday July 4th, 1983 - San Diego, CA

Gary Cappetta: "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, to MSCW Heroes of Wrestling from beautiful San Diego, California. This may just be our best show ever tonight, as for the first time on Television, the MSCW Heavyweight Title will be contested when new Champion "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert meets the Mad Man from the Sudan Abdullah the Butcher. You will also see Tommy Rich defend the MSCW TV Title as well as Robert Gibson and the Fantastics, wrestling as a team for the first time in MSCW. Get the popcorn now, cause you won't want to miss a minute!!"

The Fantastics vs John Tatum and Mike Shaw
Fulton and Rodgers look like they haven't lost a beat as they dazzle Shaw and Tatum with an array of dazzling moves. Fulton gets the pin at 5:50 with a Flying Body Press.

The Arena goes dark and the video board lights up as the sound of a ticking clock is heard....Starting at the feet, the camera slowly pans up to reveal the mysterious tuxedo clad stranger. Anticipation builds as the camera passes the shoulders to reveal............The mystery man holding the top hat in front of his face. The top hat is lowered to reveal a single Eye that winks as the screen goes black.
Cappetta: "Who in the world is that? This mystery man is causing quite the stir!"
Malenko: "So is your shirt, did you get a free cup of soup with that Capetta?"

Robert Gibson vs Bad News Brown
Brown dominates the match as Gibson does not have the strength to stand and brawl with him. Gibson is finally bring his speed into play and counters Brown with a fast roll up to steal the W in 8:54.

Robert Gibson is celebrating his victory in the ring when Tony Anthony and Tommy Lane hit the ring, as they look to take advantage of the situation, Terry Daniels sprints in from the back to even things up. Daniels and Gibson stand back to back as the Dirty White Boys circle, suddenly Daniels turns around and decks Gibson!! Daniels then leaves the ring as Anthony and Lane proceed to curb stomp Gibson. As Daniels walks to the back jawing with the crowd, a hero no more.

Tommy Rich vs Brickhouse Brown - MSCW TV Title
An entertaining match, that sees good technical wrestling before Brown succumbs to temptation breaks the rules. That only gets Wildfire angry and he steps it up to score a pinfall with a Thesz press in 7:58. Tommy Rich makes defence number 3 of his MSCW TV Title title.

The cameras turn to the ringside announcer's table, where The Sensational Destroyer and James J Dillon greet the audience.
Dillon: "Ladies and Gentlemen... once again it is your pleasure, to be in the company of the most dangerous alliance in wrestling, brilliance personified and Sensational....tell the people what this brilliance means for Wrestling II."
Destroyer: "JJ, it means that Wrestling II is right where we want him to be...teetering on the edge of an infernal abyss, his very career in the balance. For when Mr. Wrestling II loses the mask, he shall be left an outcast, gone from wrestling and forced to use his only his brains to get him through the perils of life. And with amount of brains two has, that journey likely ends somewhere in his front yard!!" (Destroyer and Dillon leave laughing as the crowd rains venom and wadded up inserts form the program down upon them.

Mr. Wrestling II is standing by in the back with Cappetta. "Destroyer, you talk a mean game and say a whole lot about nothing. I am a simple man of few words Destroyer, so let me get right to the point. All your brains won't help you a lick, when you taste the million dollar knee lift. And while you are lying on you back, out cold, I'll rip that mask from your face and expose you like Toto exposed the Wizard of OZ. A coward behind a curtain of bluster!!"
Rating: C+

Wrestling II storms off and Gary Michael Cappetta is nearly giddy. "This is the stuff legends are made of folks! This could be the match of the year!"

Eddie Gilbert vs Abdullah the Butcher - MSCW Heavyweight Title
Abdullah comes out agrressive, drawing blood and punishing Gilbert in the corners, but Hot Stuff draws from the crowd and mounts a furious rally that results in the Butcher lying prone on the canvas. Gilbert prepares to finish him off, when Jimmy Valiant appears and nails Eddie with a fireball!!! As Gilbert writhes blindly in pain on the mat, Abdullah hits the Sudanese Meat Cleaver and covers for the win in 11:31. Thanks to Jimmy Valiant, Abdullah the Butcher wins the MSCW Heavyweight Title title.

Final Rating: D-
Attendance: 1000

The feedback is again good and the card should boost our popularity. At last I have gotten at least a D for HW Title match and the title is finally on someone who can bring some heat and prestige to the belt.

Rich and Brickhouse Brown have great chemistry and will work well togther down the line if needed.

After the show there is a fracass in the backl. Apparently Bad News Brown played a joke on Don Fargo that almost lead to a fight. I pull Brown aside and try a Fatherly approach, which garners a "Yeah whatever, some people need a sense of humor here." As Brown storms off. Kids!!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #55
BYU 14
Coordinator

MSCW Heroes of Wrestling TV Taping - Monday July 11th, 1983 - Portland, OR

I take the Mic to start the show to promote our Summerfest event this coming Sunday. It is one of our marquee events and I give the TV audience a rundown of everyone that will be on the card.

Tommy Lane vs Tracy Smothers
One half of the DWB's takes on Smothers, who will not go quietly, giving Lane all he can handle. It finally takes Anthony knocking Smothers foot off the rope suring a pin attempt to give Lane the win in 5:50.
Rating: F

A video plays hyping Abdullah the Butcher vs. Tommy Rich World Title match coming up at Summerfest.
Rating: D+

Davey Boy Smith vs John Tatum
Tatum is not liked by the crowds here either and get continously pre-occupied with them. Smith takes advantage and crushes him with a Powerslam at the 7:44 mark.

A video plays giving a complette history of the events leading up to the historic Mask vs Mask match between Mr. Wrestling II and The Sensational Destroyer this Sunday.

Bad News Brown vs Bobby Fulton
The third in what has been a solid series of matches between the two is decent, but not up to the standards of the first two. Brown goes over clean with a Ghetto Blaster in 9:42.

Jimmy Valiant can't get to the ring quick enough in preparation for his match with former protege Eddie Gilbert. Several of the fans yell Boogie Woogie and Valiant sets them straight. "Cut the crap you ignorant tree huggers...Boogie Woogie is no more, dancing got me screwed, blued and tattoed and Jimmy Valaitn will be damned if he will ever let pukes like Eddie Gilbert and all you loser down that road again.....so you can all....go to hell!!"

Jimmy Valiant vs Eddie Gilbert
Dillon does yeoman work at ringside keeping everyon on their does with his constant meddling. Valiant shows his newly discovered mean streak is legit as he batter Gilbert. As time winds down in the show, Valiant goes for the boogie woogie elbow drop, the Gilbert moves, cradles Valiant and puts his feet on the ropes to leverage the pin in 11:01. The crowd seems to appreciate Gilbert fighting fire with fire and not a one backs up Dillon as he complains to Hebner that Gilbert cheated.

Overall Rating: E
Attendance: 77

For what this was I am happy. I had to venture into the Northwest sooner of later, of nobody would ever see the TV show. I will try to do this once a month and use the strategy I used tonight, bringing in very few workers and shpwing a lot of video to keep costs lower. Another advantage is my main players will be nice and healthy for Summerfest this week.

Bad News Brown is trying to cause some issues backstage playing the great game of wrestling politics as he lobbies for main event status. I will be keeping an eye on him.

Jimmy Valiant and Tommy Lane get into a scuffle backstage after Valiant antagonizes Lane over his match. WTF is with this guy? I fine Valiant and he says "he will try not to let it happen again." (He is so gone when the Gilbert feud is over)

Up next................. The one we have been building to....Summerfest '83

Old 06-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #56
BYU 14
Coordinator

Event: Summerfest '83 - Sunday July 17th, 1983 - Los Angeles, CA

The sold out crowd is rocking (for their size) and we get straight to the action....

Bad News Brown vs Randy Mulkey
Brown mauls the better of the Mulkey brothers, giving him a Harlem style beatdown before turning out the lights with a Ghetto Blaster to get the pin in 5:32.

Gary Michael Cappetta climbs into the ring and greets the crowd.
"Welcome to summerfest '83!!!! You are all part of history, as Summerfest will one day be one of the biggest wrestling events in the country and you can all say.....I was at the one that started it all!!!" Cappetta pauses and smiles. "Tonight in our main event, 'Wildfire' Tommy Rich, one of the brightest young stars in wrestling, goes for the MSCW Heavyweight title against Abdullah the Butcher in a Steel Cage!!! This one will be a bloodbath folks!!"

The Arena suddenly goes dark and the video screen begins to flicker......This time there are no images of glamour, just a pair of patent leather Shoes with a Cane laid across them and a Top Hat resting on top. A voice echoes through the arena......."Your wait is over daddio"
The lights come on and standing behind Capetta is......Austin Idol!!!
Cappetta turns and is so startled he stumbles over himself as Idol stands in the ring, Chin resting between his thumb and forefinger, a half smile, half sneer twisting his features. He exits the ring and goes and pulls up a chair next to Malenko without uttering a word.

Bobby Fulton vs Brickhouse Brown
Fulton and Brown engage in an athletic, high flying contest that is marred by sloppiness. Brown misses a wicked clothesline and Fulton rebounds off the ropes with a Flying Body Press for the pin in 7:37.

James J. Dillon, The Sensational Destroyer and Jimmy Valiant make their way to the ring.
Dillon: "The world is a place of turmoil and strife, where the sun, the moon and the stars do not always align. So often you come close to perfection, only to see one piece missing, or one ingrediant not quite as good as the rest. But when you do reach that magical moment in time, where it all falls into place....Well, you have perfection.....Peanut Butter and Jelly." (Valiant and Destroyer nod) "Abbott and Costello........"
Valiant: "Macaroni and Cheese!!!" (Dillon and The Destroyer shoot him a strange look, but begrudgingly agree)
Dillon: "Tonight I give you another combination that will roll off the tongue as smoothly as any of these.....The Destroyer, Valiant and.........Idol!!
Austin Idol feigns mock surprise......Then slowly makes his way to the ring.....He paces around Valiant and Destroyer then stops to stare them both down.......All three then embrace.
Dillon: "Ladies and Gentlemen....I give you The Triad!!!"

Great Kabuki vs Davey Boy Smith
Kabuki seems rejuventated after escaping the tutelage of Dillon and is able to survive several power moves by the Bulldog, finally securing the victory by pinfall in 9:52 by illegally using the ropes for leverage.

Robert Gibson comes out and grabs the house Mic.
"I got a real tough match next against the Dirty White Boys for the MSCW Tag Team Belts. I tell y'all, I have been through a lot since coming here and there were times I was down but never out. I have seen people I thought were friends dessert me....but I never quit. And now when I need a friend the most.....Well, hit the music please"
The sound system blares "Come on everybody let me tell you bout rock and roll"
The crowd looks to the back and is greeted by the sight of Ricky Morton!!
Cappetta: "Choo Choo, the Rock and Roll express rides again!!"
Malenko: "Yawn.....is it nap time yet?"

Rock and Roll Express vs The Dirty White Boys - MSCW Tag Team Titles
Though their timing is off early, the Express are soon clicking and the DWB's have to resort to cheating to keep up. The duo double team Gibson in their corner and he escapes two near pinfalls, finally making the hot tag to Morton who knocks Anthony off the apron, then nails Lane with a Missile Drop kick. He covers for the pin in 11:49. The Rock and Roll Express win the MSCW Tag Team titles.

The Sensational Destroyer comes out and knocks Cappetta off his chair as he grab his Mic.
"Wrestling Two......Oh what light on yonder window breaks? Let me enunciate reallllllly slowwwww so you all know. A light that will shine without judgment on an empty, shallow man. Deviod of thought, wrapped up only in his own self pity....A man who will leave here tonight known not for what he was behind a mask, but for what he will be forever after. A downtrodden, beaten soul who will have to wrestle the remainder of his career without the aura, without the mystique....and without the Mask!!! Wrestling Two, for you, the slow journey down the river to oblivion begins tonight!"

The Sensational Destroyer vs Mr. Wrestling II - Mask vs Mask
A methodical, chess match that shows neither man willing to make a mistake. Brilliant counter wrestling that slowly degenerates into a wild brawl. Both combatants tear at the mask of the other, while fighting savagely to keep their own intact. Destroyer traps Wresling II in a Sleeper hold and he seems ready to go out. Flailing away he ducks and catapults
The Destroyer off through the ropes. As The Destroyer re-enters the ring he is nailed with The Million Dollar Knee lift and pinned in 13:57!!

Mr. Wrestling II now goes crazy as The Destroyer shakes his head and waves his hand frantically beggin Wrestling II off. Dillon tries to enter the ring and is sent to the floor with a hard right hand. Two buts the boots to The Destroyer and tears away at the laces of his mask as The Destroyer fights to hang on. Jimmy Valiant appears and just as he reaches the ring, Wrestling II tears the mask from The Destroyers head. Valiant quickly pulls off his bandana and covers the face of The Destroyer, dragging him from the ring to safety as Two hoists the mask like a trophy.

Mr. Wrestling II goes out into the crowd with The Destroyers mask to celebrate with the with the people.

Tommy Rich vs Abdullah the Butcher - Cage Match -MSCW Heavyweight Title
This one gets ugly quick as Rich is hurled into the Cage getting color in the process. The Butcher is soon bleeding like a pig as well as Rich grates his well scarred head across the unforgiving steel mesh of the cage. Abdullah counters a head scissors attempt, hurling Rich to the mat, then hitting a Sudanese Meat Cleaver from the second rope.....1....2....Rich kicks out. Abdullah hurls Rich onto the Ropes, missed a wild clothesline, then runs smack into a Thesz press from Rich, 1...2...3!!! Rich wins by pinfall in 15:04 Tommy Rich wins the MSCW Heavyweight title.

Tommy Rich is joined in the ring by Gary Michael Cappetta, where he tearfully thanks the fans for supporting him. "Without y'all, I could never have done what I done tonight. Thank you and gosh darnit, I love all y'all.....Yeehaaaaw!"

Austin Idol runs to the Ring yelling furiously at Rich before grabbing the house mic. "I love all y'all....boohoo!!! Shut the hell up and let Los Angeles soak me in....I am the ladies pet and the men's regret, chiseled steel, but like velvet to feel, 240 pounds of sex appeal!!"
Rich: Ya know Idol, I don't know why y'all are here, but this here's my moment and I ain't lettin you or nobody else put a damper on it, so skeedaddle!!"
Both men go nose to nose, red faced and screaming at each other, as half of the locker room runs in to seperate them. Rich eventually leaves while Idol, now backed by the rest of The Triad, takes off his shirt and flexes in the ring.
Idol: "Enjoy it while you can daddio, cause I'm clean, lean sexy and mean....And just like the ladies can't refuse, that belt you're gonna lose.......To the Universal Heartthrob!!!"

Overall Rating: D+

Our best show yet and it comes at the perfect time. Two big debuts in Idol and Morton and the Title going to someone who can carry the promotion much better than his predessors, if he can stave off the many challenges that lay ahead.

Wrestling II and The Destroyer are our longest running feud and things are just getting started here as The Destroyers face was not exposed thanks to Valiant.

The initial feedback indicates that show went over big as the Fans thought it went down extremely well. Now we just need to get more of them watching before the Piggy Bank runs dry.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:43 PM   #57
BYU 14
Coordinator

MSCW Heroes of Wrestling TV Taping - Monday July 18th, 1983 - Phoenix, AZ

The cameras zoom in on the announcer area, where Gary Michael Cappetta and Boris Malenko greet the audience.
Cappetta: "Good evening and a big welcome from Boris and.."
Malenko: "Speak for yourself Cappetta, I would rather be in Atlantic City."
Cappetta: "And I think some of us would welcome that....Anyway, for those that do not know, MSCW Summerfest took place yesterday in Los Angeles and I am pleased to announce that we saw a new Heavyweight Champion crowned."
Malenko: "Much to my chagrin."
Cappetta: "Isn't your Bus leaving for Atlantic City Boris? As I was saying, we have a new Champion and that is none other than 'Wildfire' Tommy Rich!!! This will result in Rich forfeiting the TV Title, whcih we will address later, but for now I would like to extend a hearty congratulations to Tommy, who will defend his newly won belt right here tonight!!!."
Malenko: "whooopee..."

Tommy Rogers vs Steve Lombardi
Rodgers, working solo shows a good aerial game, that befuddles Lombardi and results in a win for Tommy in 6:22 after a Missile Dropkick.

Gary Michael Cappetta then climbs in to the Ring. "As mentioned at the top of the show, the TV Title is now vacant. It has been decreed by the MSCW board of directors that the new Champion will be crowned next week on TV, with the belt going to the winner of a 10 man battle royal!!! Some of the men already entered in this event include Wrestling II, The Destroyer, Great Kabuki and Davey Boy Smith!!"

Austin Idol vs Shane Douglas
The Universal Heartthrob dominates the green rookie and it only drags on so that Idol can play to the crowd more. The end comes mercifully at 6:22 with Idol taking the duke with a Big Elbow Drop.

Highlights of the recent bout between Eddie Gilbert and Jimmy Valiant are played in a video package.

Jimmy Valiant comes to the ring. "Gilbert I tried to help you out punk, I got you a shot at the title and because of me you won it.....then, without me you lost it quicker than your mama drops off her key when handsome Jimmy is in town....." (Valiant seeing some fans doing his old Boogie Woogie dance goes nuts, screaming at them that boogie woogie is dead) "Gilbert, I have one more lesson to give you....and I am standing in the classroom punk!"

Eddie Gilbert comes out. "Handsome Jimmy???? Only if your dating cousin It!! You want to take me to school 'Teacher?' Just ring the bell!!"

Cappetta: "Looks like Valiant is going to get his wish folks, we gotta get this one signed!!"

Bobby Fulton vs Great Kabuki
A good even match with Kabuki reaching into his bag of tricks whenever Fulton starts to mount any offense. Kabuki goes to the well once too often however, after he nails Fulton with the green mist in front of Hebner. Winner in 5:57 by disqualification, Bobby Fulton.

Mr. Wrestling II comes to the announcing table and chases Malenko off, much to the delight of the audience. "Destroyer!!! You showed just how much of a man you truly are. You lost and can't even keep your word and give up the mask with a shred of dignity....Well now you leave me no choice, but to rip it from your shoulders, whether your head is still in it or not!!! And Valiant...if you or anyone else sticks their nose where it don't belong." (Two pats his knee) "I have a little something for you too!!!"

Tommy Rich vs Bad News Brown - MSCW Heavyweight Title
Brown gets Rich in a predicament, but can't put him away as Tommy kicks out of a Ghetto Blaster. Frustrated, Brown loses composure and gets nailed with a Thesz Press as Rich gets the pin in 11:52. Tommy Rich makes defence number 1 of his MSCW Heavyweight title.

After the match, Cappetta is joined by Austin Idol.
Cappetta: "Well this is an unexpec.."
Idol: "Shut your mouth before I kick sand in your face Cappetta. Now prettier than a rose, ladies check out this pose" (Idol preens for the females, some of whom actually seem to care) "That's right, the prince of pump and never a chump, unlike you Rich...you take that title from a fat old man and parade out here like you're king of the hill!! Well a hill has a slope going up...and a slope going down...and guess who's fixin to roll you right down the backside.....ME!!! The definition of cool, that makes the ladies drool, and Rich...when we meet, you'll look like a fool!!!"

Overall: E+

Another decent effort, that gave us an increase in popularity despite only getting an overall E+.

After the show I talk to Bad News Brown, who has been getting a lot of heat with the locker room lately over his attitude. I get stiff with him and basically tell him anymore trouble and he is gone. Brown just stares at me and thanks me for wasting his time.

NOTE With the release of the FTC 1991 Mod I am going to put this on hiatus as I have been looking forward to starting an ROTT dynasty and derailing the emergence of the big two. This mod should work great for that.