Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #1901
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
One issue it appears that I'm going to have is that when a player retires if they aren't going into coaching they may just disappear from the game database entirely. Does anyone have any suggestions to try to make sure I catch these guys at or before retirement? Will retirements usually (always?) happen on Jun 30 so I can just make sure to note anything I want before then and probably be ok?

I would imagine that retirements happen at different points of the season but I believe that the database doesn't eliminate those players/build regens until that June 30th date.

Just my two cents and it's really worthless because I don't know for sure. That said, I hope you try to sim forward so we can see how your star players fare for the rest of their careers and just as importantly, I want to see if Ipswich maintain their place in the EPL without your leadership.

Again, congratulations on building this incredible dynasty. I'm sure I speak for many when I say you rekindled my love for this crazy football game and you likely accounted for a number of extra sales for SI Games because of your great work.
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 PM   #1902
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Ah, totally missed the bump in July. It was a fun read, Radii!
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote