Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2022, 10:43 PM   #6051
RainMaker
General Manager

There is no rule of law, just power.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 10:36 AM   #6052
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Couy Griffin removed from office in NM under the 14th Amendment "insurrectionist" provision. First time someone has been removed under this provision since 1869.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 03:44 PM   #6053
RainMaker
General Manager

Old 09-06-2022, 03:46 PM   #6054
Atocep
Coordinator

The Seth Rich stuff feels like it was so long ago and in many ways a sign of what was to come with MAGA.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 08:08 PM   #6055
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Nuclear info of a nation and some of the most secret programs in existence. Nothing important.
https://wapo.st/3TRE9uH

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 08:18 PM   #6056
kingfc22
Head Coach

Setting a great example by doing nothing. Throw this fucker in prison already.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:33 PM   #6057
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

So either this information is classified or it's subject to FOIA correct?
Old 09-06-2022, 08:36 PM   #6058
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
So either this information is classified or it's subject to FOIA correct?

I highly doubt info on other countries nuclear defenses falls under FOIA.

Is your point that it should be if Trump declassified them as they allege?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 08:37 PM   #6059
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola-

this is getting ridiculous. They have no idea what other things he possess at his other properties and he is clearly a national security risk at this point. Arrest him.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:39 PM   #6060
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I highly doubt info on other countries nuclear defenses falls under FOIA.

Is your point that it should be if Trump declassified them as they allege?

Quite simply yes. If Trump did declassify it as he said he did then the document should be subject to a FOIA request right?
Old 09-06-2022, 08:58 PM   #6061
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

What does it matter? We all know he can't waive a magic wand over such a document and declassify it.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:17 PM   #6062
PilotMan
Head Coach

He doesn't even need a want. He just imagines it and it happened, or if it didn't, he meant for it to, and if he didn't mean for it to, then it was someone else's fault he did it, or didn't do it, whichever.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 09:28 PM   #6063
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Seeing speculation this was leaked because the DOJ is planning on arresting him soon and they want to soften the blow.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:52 PM   #6064
Thomkal
Head Coach

Seeing some reporting that Bannon is going to be arrested tomorrow in NY on state charges similar to what Trump pardoned him for.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:39 PM   #6065
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Seeing some reporting that Bannon is going to be arrested tomorrow in NY on state charges similar to what Trump pardoned him for.

He's being arrested and turning himself in tomorrow, over NY state based charges, that are almost identical to the federal charges that he was pardoned by trump on.

Like Steam?

Old 09-07-2022, 05:00 PM   #6066
kingfc22
Head Coach

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-states-usa/story/4740999/usmntatlanta-united-defender-miles-robinson-arrested-for-misdemeanor-over-$5-shot

Guess we need to get Trump on non-payment of a $5 drink to get him arrested. Clearly stealing national secrets isn’t enough.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:26 PM   #6067
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
He's being arrested and turning himself in tomorrow, over NY state based charges, that are almost identical to the federal charges that he was pardoned by trump on.

It's kind of wild that the pardon wasn't bigger news but I guess there was so much shit going on that it just blended in.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:33 PM   #6068
RainMaker
General Manager

Old 09-08-2022, 03:24 PM   #6069
GrantDawg

The DOJ has finally announced their intention to appeal Judge Cannon's order, along with a motion to her to remove all classified documents from her order since they cannot be consider privileged, and blocking them directly impedes the national security review.
Old 09-08-2022, 04:52 PM   #6070
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

https://twitter.com/pollreport/statu..._zuH2_vQGh_DwQ

Half of White non-college graduates don’t want Trump to run. That is his base, and if they are showing this much hesitation, then a pretty wide path seems open for DeSantis or Abbot or someone like that to become the Trump-without-Trump’s-baggage candidate.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 05:09 PM   #6071
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post

Half of White non-college graduates don’t want Trump to run. That is his base, and if they are showing this much hesitation, then a pretty wide path seems open for DeSantis or Abbot or someone like that to become the Trump-without-Trump’s-baggage candidate.

It will be 'interesting' to see if any of these folks have the force of personality to run a campaign entirely devoid of policy.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2022, 06:12 PM   #6072
JPhillips
General Manager

I've always thought that his hesitation in declaring must have something to do with fundraising. Perhaps it's easier to seal all the money before he's officially a candidate. Once he declares, anyone else that declares is being a traitor to Trump and I think they'll get killed. If, though, they can decare first, they might be able to run without feeling the wrath of MAGA.
Old 09-08-2022, 06:52 PM   #6073
RainMaker
General Manager

I think Trump is waiting on the Supreme Court to decide the case below. He can't win an election but this ruling would essentially end the voting process in states and install him as a sort of dictator.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...islature-power
Old 09-08-2022, 06:55 PM   #6074
Ksyrup

We were watching a rerun of Wheel of Fortune tonight and one of the puzzles was "Top Secret Documents" and after it got solved, I yelled out, "Hey, it's a prize puzzle and you're going to Mar-A-Lago!" and my wife and I both had a good laugh.

The end.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 09-08-2022, 06:58 PM   #6075
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

Some more interesting polling

One in Four Republicans Think MAGA Is a Threat to Democracy, Poll Finds – Rolling Stone

25% of Republicans believe MAGA is a threat to our democracy and 60% of Republicans believe MAGA isn't the majority of the party.

I think Biden's speech was timed well and seems to be hitting the mark.
Old 09-08-2022, 07:12 PM   #6076
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

They will still for for him thought because they have been convinced the other side is worse.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:24 AM   #6077
GrantDawg

I follow a couple of lawyers on Twitter that break down filings and verdicts, usually political cases. One of my favorites is Akiva Cohen. He is going through the judges ruling throwing out Trump's lawsuit against Hilary and basically everyone else he could think of over the Russian investigation. Basically it shows the reason why he can't find lawyers. The judge eviscerated the petition, and basically begs the defense to file sanctions against the opposing council. It is quite ugly.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Old 09-09-2022, 01:11 PM   #6078
GrantDawg

The judge just destroys every argument they made point by point even after ruling they had lat the statute of limitations run out and that the Florida court had no jurisdiction to the case to begin with. But then he says this:
Old 09-09-2022, 02:07 PM   #6079
Ksyrup

This is just another example of why I think our country is doomed. The will on the far-right side to do whatever it takes to impose their beliefs, system of government, etc., on the rest of us far outweighs the will of everyday, normal people to expend their energy fighting it. My life will not be consumed by this. I suppose, if it gets drastically worse, I might be forced to be more pro-active, but even then, leaving the country is far easier.

Anyway...

Old 09-09-2022, 03:21 PM   #6080
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Did something new happen with him separate from the MAL
Stuff? Seeing a lot of chatter “he is really screwed now” type stuff.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:07 PM   #6081
Atocep
Coordinator

Exclusive: Georgia probe into Trump examines chaplain's role in election meddling | Reuters

What's sad is there are victims in this election fraud scam. The GOP doesn't care. They would have no problem ruining people's lives if they could get 1 person to falsely admit to any sort of election fraud.
Old 09-09-2022, 04:08 PM   #6082
Thomkal
Head Coach

Judge in Florida threw out the defamation lawsuit Trump filed against Hilary, DNC, and basically everybody who tried to get him impeached saying it had no merit and was a 200 pages of "political disputes that have alchemized into a sweeping conspiracy against those who Trump claims to have aggrieved him" and that he filed it in this court hoping to get none other than the judge who he did get in the Special Master case. And left the door open for sanctions against Trump lawyers
Old 09-12-2022, 06:14 AM   #6083
GrantDawg

Trump flew into DC last night for an unscheduled visit. The speculation is raging on twitter that he has either been arrested or had some kind of medical emergency that required him to go to Walter Reed. My bet is it is nothing, but the wild guesses are pretty funny.
Old 09-12-2022, 06:58 AM   #6084
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Trump flew into DC last night for an unscheduled visit. The speculation is raging on twitter that he has either been arrested or had some kind of medical emergency that required him to go to Walter Reed. My bet is it is nothing, but the wild guesses are pretty funny.

I’m told he still had his golf cleats on.

I just realized what’s going to happen. He’s going to judged mentally incompetent and skate away. He won’t be able to run but he’ll be free to rant like any fool. He’ll be able to grift from his schmuck followers but the GOP can move forward.

Just like a mob boss he’s going to fake crazy to stay out of prison.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 07:09 AM   #6085
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
I’m told he still had his golf cleats on.

I just realized what’s going to happen. He’s going to judged mentally incompetent and skate away. He won’t be able to run but he’ll be free to rant like any fool. He’ll be able to grift from his schmuck followers but the GOP can move forward.

Just like a mob boss he’s going to fake crazy to stay out of prison.

Plausible.

Or one of the dictatorships he sold secrets to decided that the investigation was getting a bit too close for comfort and poisoned his Diet Coke.

You know, normal stuff for an ex-President.

(Joking aside, the list of countries/people/National Political Committees to whom Trump is more valuable dead than alive is growing by the day.)
Old 09-12-2022, 09:21 AM   #6086
Thomkal
Head Coach

Funny but crazy speculation when he is just probably going from golf course to golf course, or a rally somewhere.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:44 PM   #6087
Thomkal
Head Coach

Mystery Solved? Trump was surveying a new golf course site
Old 09-13-2022, 08:41 PM   #6088
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

HAHAHAH

FBI seizes the cell phone of the my pillow guy. lol/
Old 09-14-2022, 12:13 AM   #6089
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

dumbass myp[illow guy got subpoenaed too
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 12:16 AM   #6090
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Some more interesting polling

One in Four Republicans Think MAGA Is a Threat to Democracy, Poll Finds – Rolling Stone

25% of Republicans believe MAGA is a threat to our democracy and 60% of Republicans believe MAGA isn't the majority of the party.

I think Biden's speech was timed well and seems to be hitting the mark.

but is it tho? isssssssssssss it?
Old 09-14-2022, 07:27 AM   #6091
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I'd be so scared right now if I had crimed with Lindell or Guillani. Most people would have the basic sense to cover their own tracks out of self-preservation. And, in so doing, would help cover my tracks, too.

But these guys are really stupid and clearly mentally ill. So you can't really bank on them having done anything sensible in terms of track covering. Like, for all we know, Mike Lindell's iPhone wallpaper is him taking a suitcase of cash from Putin or something.
Old 09-14-2022, 08:14 AM   #6092
Ksyrup

I was just having this conversation with my boss - at this point, what electronic piece of equipment that I might have used during 2020-21 if I was one of these people would not already be smashed, incinerated and sitting at the bottom of the ocean? If they came for my phone, I'd be like, "Here's my new Galaxy Z4 and I'm already logged in with my new Google account Ksyrup2022. Enjoy!"
Old 09-14-2022, 08:23 AM   #6093
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The cynic in me thinks they are going to make Lindell the fall guy for all of this and the real bad actors will walk because they always do.
Old 09-14-2022, 08:28 AM   #6094
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Along those lines, I wonder if we will see any of the more savvy insiders take a vacation soon to a non-extradition country.
Old 09-14-2022, 09:15 AM   #6095
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
HAHAHAH

FBI seizes the cell phone of the my pillow guy. lol/

Apparently this was done in a Hardee's parking lot, which somehow amuses me.
Old 09-14-2022, 10:17 AM   #6096
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Apparently this was done in a Hardee's parking lot, which somehow amuses me.

i thought it was an arby's
Old 09-14-2022, 10:34 AM   #6097
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
i thought it was an arby's

MyPillow CEO, Trump ally Mike Lindell says FBI issued subpoena, seized phone at a Hardee's
Old 09-14-2022, 10:46 AM   #6098
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
I'd be so scared right now if I had crimed with Lindell or Guillani. Most people would have the basic sense to cover their own tracks out of self-preservation. And, in so doing, would help cover my tracks, too.

But these guys are really stupid and clearly mentally ill. So you can't really bank on them having done anything sensible in terms of track covering. Like, for all we know, Mike Lindell's iPhone wallpaper is him taking a suitcase of cash from Putin or something.

It was a pillowcase of money from Putin....a pillowcase!

Like Steam?

Old 09-14-2022, 11:43 AM   #6099
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Old 09-14-2022, 12:24 PM   #6100
PilotMan
Head Coach

lmao

Like Steam?