Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2022, 12:26 PM   #6101
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I came here to post that a little while ago and got interrupted by stupid work!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 01:35 PM   #6102
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I'd be so scared right now if I had crimed with Lindell or Guillani. Most people would have the basic sense to cover their own tracks out of self-preservation. And, in so doing, would help cover my tracks, too.

But these guys are really stupid and clearly mentally ill. So you can't really bank on them having done anything sensible in terms of track covering. Like, for all we know, Mike Lindell's iPhone wallpaper is him taking a suitcase of cash from Putin or something.

Not to mention some of the people involved in this think offline machines were being hacked, wanted routers seized, and thought Italian satellites were involved. These aren't the most tech savvy people so I question their ability to even cover their tracks.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 03:56 PM   #6103
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

They should unlock Lindells phone the way Geraldo unsealed Capones bunker. on national TV. The rating would be bonkers.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2022, 04:51 PM   #6104
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
They should unlock Lindells phone the way Geraldo unsealed Capones bunker. on national TV. The rating would be bonkers.

LOL, with hopefully a better result
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 05:34 PM   #6105
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Old 09-15-2022, 06:20 PM   #6106
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Judge Cannon denies the DOJ's appeal to use the classified documents in continuing investigation saying "these matters still need to be decided" and selected one of the special masters Ttump asked for. Appeals going forward.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 06:40 PM   #6107
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Judge Cannon denies the DOJ's appeal to use the classified documents in continuing investigation saying "these matters still need to be decided" and selected one of the special masters Ttump asked for. Appeals going forward.

This isn't even really judicial activism. This is someone trying to get the short list for the next GOP Supreme Court vacancy.

She knows it's a bad ruling. She knows it's going to get overturned, but she also let the entire GOP know she's got their back.
Old 09-15-2022, 07:12 PM   #6108
GrantDawg

This is all they were trying to do with the election litigation. They just needed one judge to rule for them to delay any counts so they could run the time out on certification. They couldn't find a willing judge, so Trump appointed judges around the country that aren't qualified for the position, but are willing to ignore the law for him. This was a delaying action, and the first of many.

Old 09-15-2022, 07:28 PM   #6109
GrantDawg

The judges order says that Trump's counsel will review the documents and categorize what they claim is privileged or not, and then the social master will rule on it. This judge is allowing people with no security clearance to look at high classified documents.

Old 09-15-2022, 07:34 PM   #6110
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
The judges order says that Trump's counsel will review the documents and categorize what they claim is privileged or not, and then the social master will rule on it. This judge is allowing people with no security clearance to look at high classified documents.

Based on her previous ruling it doesn't seem like she understands how classification of documents works or that regardless of anything else they're property of the US government.

And although she's an obvious Trump plant I don't think that part of it is because she's biased. I just don't think she's remotely qualified to do the job she's doing and this is a complex ruling that's far beyond her comprehension.
Old 09-15-2022, 08:05 PM   #6111
JPhillips
General Manager

I guess every district court judge now has the final say on what is and isn't classified. That should work out.
Old 09-15-2022, 08:07 PM   #6112
Flasch186
Coordinator

Oh my god

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 08:17 PM   #6113
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
I guess every district court judge now has the final say on what is and isn't classified. That should work out.

Every defense attorney can now decide what constitutes "evidence" that can be used against their client.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2022, 09:42 PM   #6114
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Based on her previous ruling it doesn't seem like she understands how classification of documents works or that regardless of anything else they're property of the US government.

And although she's an obvious Trump plant I don't think that part of it is because she's biased. I just don't think she's remotely qualified to do the job she's doing and this is a complex ruling that's far beyond her comprehension.

I think she knows precisely what she's doing.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 01:14 PM   #6115
Ksyrup

This is one of my favorites from this account.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 09-16-2022, 01:23 PM   #6116
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Every defense attorney can now decide what constitutes "evidence" that can be used against their client.

This will absolutely only be an exception for certain people.
Old 09-16-2022, 01:37 PM   #6117
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I think she knows precisely what she's doing.

I don't. These people have largely been incompetent and not very intelligent. Otherwise they'd have had far more success trying to overthrow the government.

I think she just knows she wants to rule against anything the DOJ submits because it puts her on the fast track for the Supreme Court whenever the GOP fills another vacancy.
Old 09-17-2022, 10:23 AM   #6118
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-more-surreal/

The football coach went all the way to the supreme court with his “they fired me for praying“ claim is making way more money on the conservative grievance lecture circuit then he was as a coach, and has taken no moves to get his job back even though the district has offered him his job back.

The market for consumption of “Well, actually, it is white male Christians who are being oppressed” content is way larger than the ability of reality to supply it.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2022, 01:32 PM   #6119
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

The football coach went all the way to the supreme court with his “they fired me for praying“ claim is making way more money on the conservative grievance lecture circuit then he was as a coach, and has taken no moves to get his job back even though the district has offered him his job back.

The market for consumption of “Well, actually, it is white male Christians who are being oppressed” content is way larger than the ability of reality to supply it.

It was pretty easy to see through the entire ordeal as nothing more than a scam. It's incredibly easy to get evangelical dollars by creating some sort of wrong or fake persecution.
Old 09-18-2022, 02:36 AM   #6120
whomario
Pro Starter

(Whole thread of this travesty)

Also a thread
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 09-18-2022 at 02:39 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 09:34 PM   #6121
Atocep
Coordinator

He also posted a pic of himself on Truth Social wearing a Q lapel pin and the Q slogan "the storm is coming"

and then this from the rally last night

Old 09-18-2022, 09:37 PM   #6122
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Good old Youngstown
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 11:51 PM   #6123
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:

Yeah, he lied to the courts and the courts played along.
Old 09-19-2022, 08:34 AM   #6124
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
and then this from the rally last night

The bizarre dance between MAGAs who keep insisting that they are fascists and Nazis and the mainstream media who insists that they are not would be funny if it weren't so serious. Like a Month Python skit where John Cleese is in full Nazi regalia screaming that he loves Hitler and Eric Idle keeps telling him that he's not really a Nazi.

MAGA: "Jews Will Not Replace Us!"

MSM: Economic anxiety?

MAGA: "Here. An actual Nazi salute. We are doing the Seig Heil at a rally. We are Nazis. We love Nazis. That's who we are. We believe in the genetic superiority of the White Race. And so does Trump. That's why we love him. Because we are Nazis. We are not hiding this. We are proud of it. Please, please believe us. We are literally not sure what else we can do to prove that we are Nazi loving Nazis who love Nazis."

MSM: Anti-Biden voters motivated by fear of inflation will be heading to the polls in a couple of months.
Old 09-19-2022, 08:48 AM   #6125
Ksyrup

I imagine the explanation from MAGA for how those two pictures differ would sound something like Vanilla Ice explaining how the bass line to Ice Ice Baby is completely different from Under Pressure.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:03 PM   #6126
GrantDawg

This is so interesting. So the Special Master gave both parties a schedule, saying he would want everything prepared by October 7th. Trump's people immediately said "hold the phone. We want nothing done before the November 30th deadline". Further, the Master said he wants to see Trump's legal support for how he can claim the files were declassified. Basically Trump's people don't want to give any specifics since that would be able to be used against them in further proceedings, but ot doesn't seem Judge Dearie is going to put up with their crap.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 09-19-2022 at 07:03 PM.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:23 PM   #6127
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
This is so interesting. So the Special Master gave both parties a schedule, saying he would want everything prepared by October 7th. Trump's people immediately said "hold the phone. We want nothing done before the November 30th deadline". Further, the Master said he wants to see Trump's legal support for how he can claim the files were declassified. Basically Trump's people don't want to give any specifics since that would be able to be used against them in further proceedings, but ot doesn't seem Judge Dearie is going to put up with their crap.

He was a weird choice by team own goal. He has a strong reputation as a no-nonsense straight shooter that doesn't put up with BS. He also has a reputation as a good non-partisan jurist. Not sure exactly who they thought they were recommending here, but he's definitely not a Trump loyalist or blindly partisan choice like Huck would have been.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:25 PM   #6128
GrantDawg

Maybe they legitimately thought they owned Cannon so much that she would pick Huck. It is about the only thing she didn't give them.

Old 09-19-2022, 07:34 PM   #6129
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Apparently Judge D was on the FISA court, and some have speculated that Team Trump thought he would share their anti-FBI bias because he saw so many secret warrant applications. This might be another case of people being so deep in the right wing bubble that they actually believe their own propaganda. They may actually think that the FBI is actually a bunch of woke liberals, and they figured they could pick a judge that has seen the FBI in action and would agree with them.
Old 09-19-2022, 07:38 PM   #6130
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

My question is whether Judge Cannon can just take the process back over if she gets a signal from team Trump that they don’t like the special master. I don’t see why she could not. And, sadly, I don’t see why she would not.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:47 AM   #6131
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Old 09-20-2022, 01:26 PM   #6132
whomario
Pro Starter

I'm of course not entirely in the loop re: US media but shouldn't democratic process being abolished be frontpage news everywhere, every day? I mean, it's almost certain there will be such people elected and they will attempt this.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 01:52 PM   #6133
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post

I'm of course not entirely in the loop re: US media but shouldn't democratic process being abolished be frontpage news everywhere, every day? I mean, it's almost certain there will be such people elected and they will attempt this.

It will 100% be a clusterfuck this November as there were ZERO consequences coming out of the 2020 election. What reason is there for the GQP to stop now.
Old 09-20-2022, 01:53 PM   #6134
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Old 09-20-2022, 03:07 PM   #6135
RainMaker
General Manager

Old 09-20-2022, 03:20 PM   #6136
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

So it wasn't at a Hardees period? Or it just wasn't at that particular Hardees?
Old 09-20-2022, 03:22 PM   #6137
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'd be so scared right now if I had crimed with Lindell or Guillani. Most people would have the basic sense to cover their own tracks out of self-preservation. And, in so doing, would help cover my tracks, too.

But these guys are really stupid and clearly mentally ill. So you can't really bank on them having done anything sensible in terms of track covering. Like, for all we know, Mike Lindell's iPhone wallpaper is him taking a suitcase of cash from Putin or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I imagine the explanation from MAGA for how those two pictures differ would sound something like Vanilla Ice explaining how the bass line to Ice Ice Baby is completely different from Under Pressure.

Quote:
He was a weird choice by team own goal. He has a strong reputation as a no-nonsense straight shooter that doesn't put up with BS. He also has a reputation as a good non-partisan jurist. Not sure exactly who they thought they were recommending here, but he's definitely not a Trump loyalist or blindly partisan choice like Huck would have been.

All beautiful

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 09-20-2022 at 03:22 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 03:34 PM   #6138
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
So it wasn't at a Hardees period? Or it just wasn't at that particular Hardees?

It sounds like he just made the whole thing up.
Old 09-20-2022, 04:16 PM   #6139
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Sounds like the special master play backfired spectacularly on trump. Can we please put him in prison now. Time to stepmom his throat.
Old 09-20-2022, 05:19 PM   #6140
PilotMan
Head Coach

They were shocked that the judge set a deadline of next week for them to explain themselves and their response was basically, we shouldn't have to respond to anything until Nov 30 because that's what the other nice judge said we might be able to do.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 07:26 PM   #6141
GrantDawg

Looks like the judge in the Alex Jones bankruptcy is going to put a conservator over his business, citing lack of candor and transparency from Jones and obvious attempts to hide the financials.

Old 09-20-2022, 07:47 PM   #6142
Atocep
Coordinator

The Trump attorneys claiming need to know on classified documents because Trump is their client was a a jaw dropping moment for me. There's no sound argument for these attorneys to ever see those classified documents.

It's also very telling that they refuse to and are unable to produce any proof the documents were declassified. The fact that they referenced a potential defense in case of indictment tells me they're really going with the "magic wand" claim as their defense. Rather than present any documented proof (because it doesn't exist) they want to make the case that the President doesn't need to do anything but think documents are declassified and they are.

In all in all, Dearie handed them their ass today and they got a wake up call on how this is going to go once they're not in front of a Trump loyalist that was hand picked for the case because she indicated to their team ahead of time how she'd rule.
Old 09-20-2022, 07:52 PM   #6143
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Looks like the judge in the Alex Jones bankruptcy is going to put a conservator over his business, citing lack of candor and transparency from Jones and obvious attempts to hide the financials.

About time
Old 09-20-2022, 07:56 PM   #6144
Thomkal
Head Coach

And it keeps getting better for Trump NY AG James announces after rejecting a settlement offer from Trump, she will have a major announcement about her next step tomorrow at 10:30 am EST.

Edit: Got too excited about the announcement-no idea if its going to be about Trump or not

Last edited by Thomkal : 09-20-2022 at 08:02 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2022, 08:14 PM   #6145
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
And it keeps getting better for Trump NY AG James announces after rejecting a settlement offer from Trump, she will have a major announcement about her next step tomorrow at 10:30 am EST.

Edit: Got too excited about the announcement-no idea if its going to be about Trump or not

It's 100% going to be Trump related. No way they announce the press conference unless it is.

I am seeing on Twitter speculation she is gonna go after one of the kids.
Old 09-20-2022, 08:19 PM   #6146
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
It's 100% going to be Trump related. No way they announce the press conference unless it is.

I am seeing on Twitter speculation she is gonna go after one of the kids.

I'm guessing Erik since he was the one signing off on all the shit for Trump Org.
Old 09-20-2022, 08:24 PM   #6147
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I'm guessing Erik since he was the one signing off on all the shit for Trump Org.

That seems to be the consensus.

Let the Hunter Biden rhetoric ratchet up!
Old 09-20-2022, 08:29 PM   #6148
Atocep
Coordinator

Trump tries to keep Ivanka away from the illegal shit because she's the favorite and he doesn't think Don Jr is smart enough to handle anything serious and/or important.

So Erik is left as the middle child to be the fall guy.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:38 AM   #6149
Thomkal
Head Coach

AG James files civil lawsuit against just about everybody named Trump, Weisselberg, Trump Org, etc.
Old 09-21-2022, 10:49 AM   #6150
Thomkal
Head Coach

She says that she has evidence that Trump and Trump Org violated Federal Law and is referring it to Southern District of New York and the IRS