Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-11-2022, 03:42 PM   #5651
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Uh..?

The search warrant was signed off on by the head of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section. one can reasonably assume the warrant fell under the scope of this section

VERY RELEVANT FYI:

The Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) supervises the investigation and prosecution of cases affecting national security, foreign relations, and the export of military and strategic commodities and technology. The Section has executive responsibility for authorizing the prosecution of cases under criminal statutes relating to espionage, sabotage, neutrality, and atomic energy. ..... It also coordinates criminal cases involving the application of the Classified Information Procedures Act.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 03:43 PM   #5652
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Did them get him on selling secrets...oh I hope so...that's a firing squad offense isn't it?
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 08-11-2022, 04:03 PM   #5653
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
Did them get him on selling secrets...oh I hope so...that's a firing squad offense isn't it?

he was set up...
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:07 PM   #5654
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
he was set up...

His attorney was present.

Is it at least a paddling? [Simpsons?]
Old 08-11-2022, 04:13 PM   #5655
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
His attorney was present.

Is it at least a paddling? [Simpsons?]

Deep state body double....
Old 08-11-2022, 04:29 PM   #5656
Thomkal
Head Coach

Judge orders Trump lawyers to let him know if they are going to file a motion to block the release by 3pm tomorrow. Now how am I suppose to go to my kidney doctor tomorrow?
Old 08-11-2022, 04:32 PM   #5657
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
That sucks. This will have lost momentum by then. The Trump camp is totally going to spin this some way. It will be his tax returns all over again.

I looked at the docket, and that seems like auto-generated text. A common default time to respond to a motion is 14 days. So I have a strong suspicion that when the motion was docketed, it automatically said any response was due on the 25th (I don't have a lot of talents, but experience with reading federal court dockets is one of them).

Much more telling is the actual judge ordering DOJ to confer with former President Trump's lawyers and respond to him by 3PM tomorrow with whether they oppose.

If they don't oppose, then I think we'll have it minutes later. If they do, I would not be surprised if the judge cuts down that deadline.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 04:41 PM   #5658
Thomkal
Head Coach

Good lord Trump "tweeted" about why was President Obama allowed to take 33 million documents with him to Chicago.Even Fox said enough's enough, release the warrants.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:04 PM   #5659
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Uh..?

The search warrant was signed off on by the head of the Counterintelligence and Export Control Section. one can reasonably assume the warrant fell under the scope of this section

VERY RELEVANT FYI:

The Counterintelligence and Export Control Section (CES) supervises the investigation and prosecution of cases affecting national security, foreign relations, and the export of military and strategic commodities and technology. The Section has executive responsibility for authorizing the prosecution of cases under criminal statutes relating to espionage, sabotage, neutrality, and atomic energy. ..... It also coordinates criminal cases involving the application of the Classified Information Procedures Act.

your woundwort sig being posted with all this trump stuff is very fitting. I hope it has the same result
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:11 PM   #5660
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Feels like Zugzwang (for those who don't know Chess, it's a situation where every move you can make puts you in a worse position then you already are).
Old 08-11-2022, 05:28 PM   #5661
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

The guy that attacked the FBI office is dead. He was in the Capital on January 6th, because if course he was.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:37 PM   #5662
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
The guy that attacked the FBI office is dead. He was in the Capital on January 6th, because if course he was.

another tourist gone too soon...
Old 08-11-2022, 05:43 PM   #5663
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

He was murdered to cover up the fact that he was Antifa!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:46 PM   #5664
RainMaker
General Manager

Looking at the terrorist's Twitter, you can see his radicalization over time and the people that encouraged it.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 05:47 PM   #5665
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Just saw a theory that makes sense. Trump always needs to be in control. If he/his lawyers decide that the Court is likely to unseal the warrant, then he will release it while putting his best spin on it.

He will not allow himself to "lose."

Or he fights it all the way to SCOTUS, which will probably vote 6-3 to defund the FBI.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:47 PM   #5666
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Looking at the terrorist's Twitter, you can see his radicalization over time and the people that encouraged it.

And not a single one of them will lift a finger to support/help those he left behind. They will be on to radicalizing the next rube.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:48 PM   #5667
JPhillips
General Manager

Dark Brandon claims another victim.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:48 PM   #5668
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Ohio Terrorist tried to shoot his way into the FBI building then was gunned down in a cornfield
Old 08-11-2022, 05:50 PM   #5669
Ksyrup

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 08-11-2022, 05:54 PM   #5670
Ksyrup

I was wondering whatever happened to FarmersOnly!

Old 08-11-2022, 05:56 PM   #5671
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

added trivia that the ohiorrorist was gunned down near the Ohio Renaissance Festival. Probably by rennies with crossbows for being anachronystic. Several shouts of "huzzah" were heard.
Old 08-11-2022, 05:59 PM   #5672
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

There's an Ohio Renfest? Where is this at?
Old 08-11-2022, 06:18 PM   #5673
PilotMan
Head Coach

Ceasar Creek State Park near Waynesville.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 06:21 PM   #5674
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Ceasar Creek State Park near Waynesville.

So when is the FOFC meetup?
Old 08-11-2022, 06:26 PM   #5675
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
There's an Ohio Renfest? Where is this at?

near where the guy died
Old 08-11-2022, 06:27 PM   #5676
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
near where the guy died

I don't get it
Old 08-11-2022, 07:51 PM   #5677
Ksyrup

Report out there that the documents sought related to nuclear weapons and were the highest classification level possible.

If true, how is it possible they had those documents, were negotiating for a couple months about them, and slow-walked the FBI on returning them? Just seems odd.
Old 08-11-2022, 07:56 PM   #5678
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Report out there that the documents sought related to nuclear weapons and were the highest classification level possible.

If true, how is it possible they had those documents, were negotiating for a couple months about them, and slow-walked the FBI on returning them? Just seems odd.

I would assume to keep the public calm because an insane half-wit absconded with them.

If they have anything where he was trying to sell them or strong arm influence he should be shipped to a black ops site and never heard from again.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:09 PM   #5679
thesloppy
Pro Starter

People are saying that Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis & the Saudis like nuclear secrets.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:14 PM   #5680
JPhillips
General Manager

There is the possibility that this is a leak to make whatever he actually had look less bad. Sure that's bad, but it isn't nukes bad, so let's just move on.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:36 PM   #5681
JPhillips
General Manager

GOPers last night: It's outrageous that Biden directed the FBI to raid Trump.

GOPers tonight: It's outrageous that Biden didn't know about the FBI's raid.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:41 PM   #5682
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I dunno about the nuclear documents stuff. I mean, are there just manuals sitting around about how to make a bomb?

Seems like leftist wet dreams. I find it really hard to believe.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:49 PM   #5683
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
There is the possibility that this is a leak to make whatever he actually had look less bad. Sure that's bad, but it isn't nukes bad, so let's just move on.

The DOJ has been remarkably leakproof regarding this investigation. It does make sense at all of the leaks would be coming from the Trump side.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:50 PM   #5684
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
People are saying that Jared got $2 billion from the Saudis & the Saudis like nuclear secrets.

I think Kushner is probably one of the top 2 or 3 suspects to be the informant.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 08:51 PM   #5685
GrantDawg

Earlier today I was trying to think what Trump's next move would be. Leaking something himself, and then blaming the DOJ was the first thing that came to mind.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:09 PM   #5686
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

These allegations are serious enough that when all our “actually, I’m more of a libertarian” friends vote for the GOP in November, they will mumble something about inflation extra loudly as they leave the voting booth.
Old 08-11-2022, 09:18 PM   #5687
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
These allegations are serious enough that when all our “actually, I’m more of a libertarian” friends vote for the GOP in November, they will mumble something about inflation extra loudly as they leave the voting booth.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:13 PM   #5688
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

Quote:

My hope is that the democrats retain the senate, the republicans take control of the house, and someone other than Trump or Biden is elected president in 2024.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2022, 10:20 PM   #5689
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
I dunno about the nuclear documents stuff. I mean, are there just manuals sitting around about how to make a bomb?

That is sort of the hollywood cliche but far from the only and definitely the least likely "nuclear document" that might be in question. Target analysis comes to mind as do satellite images, security protocolls, location, etc. Those are the types of things that could add to "boxes of documents". Some could be actual new knowledge though mucg would be more of a verification (including any hypothetical details of bomb design/manufacturing). But that would be plenty valuable.

Here's an example detailling what is considered sensitive based on an unrelated matter: US Soldiers Expose Nuclear Weapons Secrets Via Flashcard Apps - bellingcat

I definitely wouldn't put "purposeful espionage" anywhere near the top of motivations for Trump. The guy is a narcissist and a horder by nature. It'd be about him still having stuff (almost) nobody else has more than anything, imo. He's the sort of guy that wants trophies. That he couldn't display them on a wall somewhere would only marginally reduce the apeal.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 08-12-2022 at 02:35 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 12:17 AM   #5690
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
I don't get it

there's no punchline. it literally is off 73 in the ballpark of where the guy was gunned down
Old 08-12-2022, 05:49 AM   #5691
GrantDawg

So, the right wing defense seems to be that any document can be disclassfied by a president at any time. He doesn't need to even tell anyone. Just by the simple act of taking the documents out of the White House, Trump declassified them. They are saying any rule about declassification does not apply to a president.

Old 08-12-2022, 07:03 AM   #5692
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Now Trump is saying that it had nothing to do with nuclear secrets.

If it did not, then those WaPo reporters need to be held to account.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:15 AM   #5693
cuervo72
Head Coach

Well of course he's going to say that...and at the same time not release anything that could confirm/deny that.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:23 AM   #5694
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
My hope is that . . . someone other than Trump or Biden is elected president in 2024.

DeSantis v. Hillary! 2024! The Be Careful What You Wish For Election!
Old 08-12-2022, 07:37 AM   #5695
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Tulsi vs. Hawley

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 08:06 AM   #5696
Kodos
Resident Alien

Jon Stewart vs. Dennis Miller
Old 08-12-2022, 08:34 AM   #5697
Mota
College Benchwarmer

Perhaps The Rock puts his name into the mix as well.
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 09:37 AM   #5698
GrantDawg

Steve Doocy seems to be the only voice of reason on Fox right now, and that is scary. He is usually a pretty high level of moron.

Last edited by GrantDawg : 08-12-2022 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-12-2022, 09:38 AM   #5699
whomario
Pro Starter

Quote:
Now Trump is saying that it had nothing to do with nuclear secrets.

If it did not, then those WaPo reporters need to be held to account.

Didn't he do a Post on his idiotsquare that sounded a lot like him accusing the FBI to have planted evidence ? At least i can hardly read that any differently. He's crying "hoax", which we know how much that's worth coming from him, then pivoting to his lawyer not getting to tag along and explicitly talking about information being planted. All in one post.

Also, a group of republicans just did a press conference that, among other shit, went the "well, many things are only 'classified' but not truly classified" route
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 10:15 AM   #5700
PilotMan
Head Coach

So somehow, I would guess as a result of a Thomas Massie or Rand Paul e-mailing list giveaway, I get 3-4 times daily bullshit mail from the Epoch Times, which was just banned from Twitter for being full of misinformation. Sure, I could get off the list, but you know, it's amusing to see just what things they are trying to peddle to their readers. Loved this headline from the email....there's never any other context to the story unless you click their link. It's just a headline.

Trump Reveals What FBI Agents Did in Melania’s Closet

Just what do you want the FBI to have done in Melania's closet?

Why aren't there people up in arms that she has her own closet? I thought only rich people could have houses with his and hers closets? Shouldn't that sort of 'elitist' lifestyle cause problems for those supporters?

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 08-12-2022 at 10:16 AM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote