Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #901
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, and hoops...you say it doesnt make sense to reveal the seer thing as a wolf at that time...does it make sense if he is a villager?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #902
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I think too much is put on voting record. When I'm a wolf my voting record is always the best. Why? I throw my vote away on a wolf that isn't in danger of getting voted and I lay back and vote for people that I think have no chance of getting killed so I get the "unknown" factor for me. You also know when exactly to join a bandwagon. If you don't believe it, look back to the HP game, I had the best voting record the whole damn game.

It is easy to have a good voting record as a wolf b/c you know who everyone is and can discuss things with other people. Not so easy when you are by yourself.
I agree with you completely. I had a horrible voting record many games and that was what killed me. For the seventh time, I posted that message based on voting records according to me...nothing else. It was other people who spun it out there. hoops asked for an analysis of voting records previously and I did it. Of course, I'm going to put my two cents in because I know I'm a scientist and I'll put that information out there.

I didn't put too much stock into it, but I also was going to keep it in the back of my mind. When you and Blade overreacted to it that was all you. Blade kept coming back to it and attacking it, so I felt as if he had something to hide. Remember that I didn't vote for him right away even after he was arguing.

Also, you never said why you felt as if that analysis was flawed. Why, and why did you feel as if it was flawed?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #903
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Cronin, i like you..i do...so dont misconstrue all of the crap i give you after you guys test me...ok?

Do you know how I know you're gay? Because your dick tastes like shit.

I never take anything in this game personal. Nobody should, because Steve Yzerman = overrated.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:14 PM   #904
hoopsguy
General Manager

FWIW, I try to play the villager (in this case scientist) role well also. We'll see after today ...

As it stands right now, if there is not any vote switching between now and when Barkeep, Tanglewood, and I vote Blade is going to be tested. He has six votes and no one else has more than two.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:16 PM   #905
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
LOL, i cant believe you just made that jump...wow, just wow...that post is wrong by official standards...you are soo agitating..just wow, sleep tight you crazy SOB
You stated that you had a bad voting record, did you not? I stated that previously and that's what set you off. Everything you've said today has been just words and no substance. You haven't proven anything; your strategy of waving your arms and posting little of consequence has done you well tonight. Good job.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #906
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
FWIW, I try to play the villager (in this case scientist) role well also. We'll see after today ...

As it stands right now, if there is not any vote switching between now and when Barkeep, Tanglewood, and I vote Blade is going to be tested. He has six votes and no one else has more than two.

Have those two been on? Because, if Blade does turn up bad (or if RA or CW end up being tested and pass), putting off your vote will bring a suspicious eye on you - let's get this shit over with.

knives out
Old 04-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #907
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
I never take anything in this game personal. Nobody should, because Steve Yzerman = overrated.

Out of nowhere, a bolt of lightning flashes, and st. cronin is turned into a smoldering pile of carbon.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #908
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I sort of don't want to go to sleep since there's a lot of action, but work calls early tomorrow morning. Take care guys and thanks for an entertaining night!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:18 PM   #909
Swaggs
Coordinator

This is a pretty intense game. I haven't seen people lose their composure this badly in a long time.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:18 PM   #910
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
You stated that you had a bad voting record, did you not? I stated that previously and that's what set you off. Everything you've said today has been just words and no substance. You haven't proven anything; your strategy of waving your arms and posting little of consequence has done you well tonight. Good job.
See, its nice to be able to argue with someone and still be friends...usually everyone i go after suddenly hates me...thanks for keeping WW fun Raiders, as ive had more fun the past two-three days then ive had in quite a few games. Thanks to everyone actually(except cronin...grrrrr )
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:18 PM   #911
hoopsguy
General Manager

I think a seer reveal today makes sense if you believe we are going down the wrong path. If there are only two Things then we have a chance to win outright today and we won't have one tomorrow.

As far as the timing on it, I'm not sure it is as important when you are telling the truth versus when you are lying. Normally you don't want to give yourself too much time to get stuck in a lie.

Maybe I'm partial to this reveal because he scanned me on Night 1, but I did note his post early in Day 2 saying he thought I was a scientist this game. He only wavered when I had him (along with Saldana) on my top two targets for that day; ironically enough, because I believe that Raiders was unlikely to be a Thing at that time.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:20 PM   #912
Blade6119
Coordinator

Hey schmidty, no one is going to swap off of me, and there is no way for me not to be tested...can we just do this shit so we can get on with the game? I want to see cronin's reaction oh soo badly
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #913
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army

Also, you never said why you felt as if that analysis was flawed. Why, and why did you feel as if it was flawed?

B/C if anyday in werewolf history needed about a full page of analysis besides he voted this way it was yesterday. People wanted to vote you but couldn't get the numbers, and keep in mind a tie means no test. It was better to vote me and clear me than get no test. You just can't simply say this guy voted dubb who is clean, that is only the case of the original 4, yourself included. Blade was among the group that tried to get numbers to test you and couldn't so had to try and break the tie. Your "analysis" didn't allow for that train of thought and is something a wolf would do to slant things the way they want them slanted.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #914
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I think a seer reveal today makes sense if you believe we are going down the wrong path. If there are only two Things then we have a chance to win outright today and we won't have one tomorrow.

As far as the timing on it, I'm not sure it is as important when you are telling the truth versus when you are lying. Normally you don't want to give yourself too much time to get stuck in a lie.

Maybe I'm partial to this reveal because he scanned me on Night 1, but I did note his post early in Day 2 saying he thought I was a scientist this game. He only wavered when I had him (along with Saldana) on my top two targets for that day; ironically enough, because I believe that Raiders was unlikely to be a Thing at that time.
See, but those hints you picked up, barkeep mentioned as well...you dont find it at all likely a thing(possibly even barkeep) picked up on them as well and converted him that night(when i think he was)...it adds up to me, and im saying all this so tomorrow we have a direction to go forth with
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #915
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cronin, where I'm stuck right now is that if I'm going somewhere besides Blade then that leads me towards Coffee/Raiders. And I was pretty close to talking myself into Warlord as the seer before we went down this extended path.

But if I want to put a vote somewhere besides those three players it is basically a wasted vote. So I'm wondering if I just take a shot at one of the leading vote getters or "waste" a vote where I don't have proof.

If the other guys were around I would definitely vote so as to avoid holding up the game. I've seen Barkeep in the thread, but not Tanglewood and neither of them are here as I'm posting.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #916
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
I'll happily offer myself to be tested....after Blade and you.

I've gotta go cook dinner and still have three pages to go through, but I cannot let this pass without saying that it is the Thingiest quote I've seen this entire game. It just reeks of badness.

UNVOTE HOOPS

Back later.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #917
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
This is a pretty intense game. I haven't seen people lose their composure this badly in a long time.

Even games I run get under people's skin.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:26 PM   #918
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Hey schmidty, no one is going to swap off of me, and there is no way for me not to be tested...can we just do this shit so we can get on with the game? I want to see cronin's reaction oh soo badly

No. Everyone should have the opportunity to vote, since voting patterns can affect the outcome of the game.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #919
Blade6119
Coordinator

If this is like clue, id like to solve the mystery:

In the kennel, with a knife, barkeep was the killer. RA and CW helped hide the murder weapon.

Can i do that schmidty?
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:28 PM   #920
hoopsguy
General Manager

For right now, I'm going to go against the grain and
VOTE TANGLEWOOD

The Things were down to one guy yesterday. If that was me I would vote for the most quiet guy I could find. I'm discounting WVUFAN because it looked like he was going to be out of the game.

It is damn hard to create linkage to the most quiet players in the game, which reduces the likelihood of a two-Thing, game over scenario. I think he makes more sense as a Night 2 conversion than a Night 1 conversion given the thought process above. And I think it should be easier to get the people who have been playing as Things the longest, but I'm really not sure who the first conversion would have been if Saldana and Qwikshot were the starters.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #921
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Again, I have no problem with the concept that CW was the seer, but I believe that either Blade, CW, Hoops, or Barkeep, or myself were converted last night. Of those CW has played today the most different and we have to believe the things are down to 2 and if RA is a thing he would have been the bandwagon today. That would have cut them to 1. If CW was the convert most likely it buys both of them a couple of days, and if one of them is killed they can always claim, "He was converted after the scan" or, "He was converted after the reveal."

What makes me not believe the reveal even further is the way it is revealed....

Quote:
Sigh. Alright. I'm not going to let us waste a day on RA.

Make this real simple. Unless he was converted last night, which I doubt due to the pressure on him, RA is a scientist.

Why? I'm the seer. Or in this game, Geneticist.

Scans to date:

Day 1: Hoops (Clean)
Day 2: RA (Clean)

(No, didn't get a Night 0 scan)

Now. The Things can try and convert me if they wish, but they aren't gonna get a lot of mileage out of me, since I'm now common knowledge. I'll be posting my scan results every day. Convert me if you want, but the first time the Things try and use me to false scan someone, the secret will be out.

Also, if converted, if the Things decide to sacrifice one of their own to keep me "safe", I ask that you immediately vote me as the 2nd vote of the night.

'Course, it'd be better if I get bodyguarded.

So if he is converted he is going to rat on them? Bullshit, sugar coat it a little more to make people buy it.

Also, later in the day he says with 100% knowledge that he wouldn't know if RA was converted last night. BS, I doubt Schmidty would tell you, or even allow a seer role where you could scan someone on night 2 and them be a thing on day 3 and you not know it. Again, he is trying to position himself incase the bandwagon slips to RA.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #922
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'll re-post my vote so it is at the bottom of my post, making it easier for someone to find later (if needed):

VOTE TANGLEWOOD
Old 04-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #923
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
One monkey wrench: If RA was converted and scanned last night, would CW know? I don't have any idea.
Quote:
No. Which sucks.

However, RA had pretty good odds of being tested today after last night's insanity. Hell, we TRIED to do it last night. I doubt the Things woulda converted him, knowing that.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #924
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I seriously don't buy it, how much sugar coating and positioning can you do with a simple seer reveal?
Old 04-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #925
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
For right now, I'm going to go against the grain and
VOTE TANGLEWOOD

The Things were down to one guy yesterday. If that was me I would vote for the most quiet guy I could find. I'm discounting WVUFAN because it looked like he was going to be out of the game.

It is damn hard to create linkage to the most quiet players in the game, which reduces the likelihood of a two-Thing, game over scenario. I think he makes more sense as a Night 2 conversion than a Night 1 conversion given the thought process above. And I think it should be easier to get the people who have been playing as Things the longest, but I'm really not sure who the first conversion would have been if Saldana and Qwikshot were the starters.
I dont get that...in my mind we might have started with saldana/qwikshot(possibly barkeep). Night one they convert RA for all the same reason i converted you in X-com(so far has had the exact same results too). Night two, RA is either alone or with barkeep, and they pick up on CW's seer hints and convert him. Why convert tangle when he is never around to help them. RA made it clear he doesnt consider death then team victory a victory. Tangle would be the best choice for team victory, not for solo. It all makes sense to me, and i implore you to think long and hard about your direction you take after the test clears me.

And with that, i bid you all adeiu...sweet dreams you finger cutting pricks
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:33 PM   #926
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm willing to vote either RA or Coffee if we can get the numbers to do so.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:36 PM   #927
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I dont think its going to matter...its 2 on CW, 1 on RA(you), and 6 on me...it would take another swing like the one to save you, which frankly i dont think key members of that swap would be willing to do based on the fact i have accused 2/5 of that group today. Just vote however and enjoy wondering which of you, myself, or WVU will get converted tonight to continue getting players on both sides of the puzzle
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:37 PM   #928
Blade6119
Coordinator

And barkeep has now been in and out of thread at least 4 times without posting...i seriously might be paranoid about him, but what else is new.
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:37 PM   #929
Blade6119
Coordinator

Cheers dubby, thanks for trying to help
Demotivation
Old 04-19-2006, 08:38 PM   #930
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

Against my better judgement probably, I am willing to go with CW. I am thinking that, if he is telling the truth, it will clear the people he viewed and him (since, although it would be possible, it would be pretty improbable that the Things would have converted the same people he viewed). And hopefully, if there is a bodyguard around, he can protect CW tonight and allow us even another reveal. If CW is a thing, he dies and we nail RA immediately afterwards and hopefully win.

I still think that JeeberD makes sense from the Things perspective, but voting for him is just a stab in the dark and does not really resolve anything, I guess. I hate changing my vote in these games, but will give it a shot.

Unvote JeeberD

Vote Coffee Warlord
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:39 PM   #931
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

UNVOTE RAIDERS ARMY

VOTE COFFEE WARLORD
Old 04-19-2006, 08:40 PM   #932
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Cheers dubby, thanks for trying to help

Votes at 7 tomorrow, right? Not tonight? There's still some votes out there, I know I plan to look at CW/RA posts closely when I get a chance a bit later.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:41 PM   #933
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I dont get that...in my mind we might have started with saldana/qwikshot(possibly barkeep). Night one they convert RA for all the same reason i converted you in X-com(so far has had the exact same results too). Night two, RA is either alone or with barkeep, and they pick up on CW's seer hints and convert him. Why convert tangle when he is never around to help them. RA made it clear he doesnt consider death then team victory a victory. Tangle would be the best choice for team victory, not for solo. It all makes sense to me, and i implore you to think long and hard about your direction you take after the test clears me.

And with that, i bid you all adeiu...sweet dreams you finger cutting pricks

Speaking of X-Com, remember the last game I came out with an honest role reveal? Got my ass killed, and surprise surprise, I was telling the truth.

Several people went to great lengths to discredit me when I did that in X-Com. Same deal happening here. Out of that mess, as I remember, Qwikshot suspected me, but was human, and 2 aliens joined in the attack.

I see the same happening here, with Blade, WVU, and Dubb. One of those three is a Thing, possibly two.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:42 PM   #934
JeeberD
General Manager

I'm getting the feeling that dubb got converted last night after after the Things saw that I didn't get a second vote...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #935
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I see the same happening here, with Blade, WVU, and Dubb. One of those three is a Thing, possibly two.

And I'm starting to suspect Blade is the misguided villager, I might add.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #936
hoopsguy
General Manager

1.) I don't accept that they could have had three Things to start with plus nightly conversions.
2.) If Barkeep was a Thing, then they killed Qwikshot that night instead of converting
3.) If Barkeep was a Thing, and he picked up on hints from CW, and converted him, then why post about it today?

I can agree with you on Raiders not picking Tanglewood if he wants the individual victory. I just haven't convinced myself that Raiders was the Night 1 conversion. Remember, from my assumption list I believe that Qwikshot and Saldana started the game as the only two Things.

That is what I'm trying to work through here - who was the Night one conversion? We know it wasn't Dubb. I know it wasn't me. I haven't thought it was you (Blade) but I'm not agonizing over you being scanned tomorrow if voting patterns hold up. Barkeep? Warlord? Cronin? Jeebs?

I wish I knew who the bodyguard protected last night. Note that this is not to be construed in any way, shape, or form as a request for a role reveal. But as I'm working through scenarios the nightly conversion thing is kicking me in the butt.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:49 PM   #937
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
And I'm starting to suspect Blade is the misguided villager, I might add.

Blade is a formidable player. I suspected this would happen if the vote dragged on. He'll find a way not to get tested ... it's perfectly obvious to me that he's a Thing. The other thing is somebody who hasn't voted for him yet, I'm sure of it.

knives out
Old 04-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #938
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Blade is a formidable player. I suspected this would happen if the vote dragged on. He'll find a way not to get tested ... it's perfectly obvious to me that he's a Thing. The other thing is somebody who hasn't voted for him yet, I'm sure of it.

Agreed. But, how many times have I/we thought Blade was a bad guy with the way he plays, and how many times have we fucked up?

But, point very well taken.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:51 PM   #939
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Speaking of X-Com, remember the last game I came out with an honest role reveal? Got my ass killed, and surprise surprise, I was telling the truth.

Several people went to great lengths to discredit me when I did that in X-Com. Same deal happening here. Out of that mess, as I remember, Qwikshot suspected me, but was human, and 2 aliens joined in the attack.

An honest reveal would be...

"I AM THE SEER, I SCANNED HOOPS AND RAIDERS, HOOPS COULD HAVE BEEN CONVERTED BUT RAIDERS IS CLEAN."

Now I'll wrap your entire reveal up in a nice clean sweep...

"I AM THE SEER, I SURE HOPE THERE IS MORE, I SCANNED HOOPS AND RAIDERS BUT EITHER OF THEM COULD BE THINGS NOW. SO WHY AM I POSTING THIS? B/C IT IS UNLIKELY THAT RA WAS TURNED LAST NIGHT, AND EVEN THOUGH I DID SCAN HIM LAST NIGHT THERE IS STILL A CHANCE HE COULD HAVE BEEN TURNED. AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT. ALSO, EVEN AFTER I GET CONVERTED I WILL CONTINUE TO GIVE MY SCAN RESULTS AND IF I HAPPEN TO HIT A THING I WILL TELL YOU GUYS THAT I HIT A THING AND THAT I AM A THING ALSO"

Worst role reveal ever.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #940
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And I made none of that up, check his posts for the day and the posts I quoted. It is all there.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:53 PM   #941
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
An honest reveal would be...

blah blah blah

Worst role reveal ever.

I feel it necessary to, gasp, inform people of the entire situation. The seer role is REALLY DAMN WEAK this game, and people need to understand that.

And you've been converted.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #942
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I feel it necessary to, gasp, inform people of the entire situation. The seer role is REALLY DAMN WEAK this game, and people need to understand that.

And you've been converted.

Well you wouldn't know. B/C even if I was tested yesterday and you used your lame ass powers on me to clear me during the night I COULD STILL BE A FUCKIN THING!?!?!?!? I don't buy it.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:55 PM   #943
hoopsguy
General Manager

Here is the Barkeep scenario, which I have dismissed:

Day 0: 14-2 ratio, things are Saldana and Barkeep
Day 1: Jeebs cleared (14-2)
Night 1: Things kill scientist Qwikshot (13-2)
Day 2: Saldana/Thing killed (13-1)
Day 2 (again): Dubb cleared (13-1)
Night 2: Barkeep converts ???

I'll revisit this scenario if there is another death tomorrow night. But if not, this scenario stays on the cutting room floor for me.

If Barkeep is a Thing, I think it is impossible for both Raiders and Coffee to be Things. Too many deaths/conversions to map out without starting with three Things. Which, I still maintain, would not be a competitive game.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:56 PM   #944
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Well you wouldn't know. B/C even if I was tested yesterday and you used your lame ass powers on me to clear me during the night I COULD STILL BE A FUCKIN THING!?!?!?!? I don't buy it.

Take a wild guess how I know that my view occurs before a conversion. I fucking asked.

Unfortunately, Schmidity can't comment on it either way now, because it's a point brought up in the game.

(Insert the "How Convenient For You" line here)
Old 04-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #945
hoopsguy
General Manager

Updated votes, as of Post #943:

Blade - Coffee (690), Anxiety (696), JeeberD (707), Raiders (710), Cronin (722), mckerney (771)
Coffee - WVUFAN (741), Blade (895), Swaggs (930), Dubb (931)
Tanglewood - Hoopsguy (922)

Not Voted: Barkeep, Path, Tanglewood

I'm finding it very hard to look away from this game right now and do the mountain of work I brought home this evening.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:57 PM   #946
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

By the by.

Unvote Blade

Vote Dubb

I'm more convinced he's a Thing than Blade is.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:58 PM   #947
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Take a wild guess how I know that my view occurs before a conversion. I fucking asked.

Unfortunately, Schmidity can't comment on it either way now, because it's a point brought up in the game.

(Insert the "How Convenient For You" line here)

I've always known people running the game to give inside information that could effect the outcome of the game to certain players and not the whole group. How convenient for you make up another rule where schmidty can't clarify if he gave you inside information.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #948
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

And by the way coffee, I have doubt in my mind that you were the seer, no one has come forward. It just I think I know the group of 5 where the conversion came from last night and you happen to fall in it. And coming out today in the manner in which you did doesn't help you. You want me to believe you would rat out the things if they convert you?
Old 04-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #949
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I have NO doubt
Old 04-19-2006, 09:04 PM   #950
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
And by the way coffee, I have doubt in my mind that you were the seer, no one has come forward. It just I think I know the group of 5 where the conversion came from last night and you happen to fall in it. And coming out today in the manner in which you did doesn't help you. You want me to believe you would rat out the things if they convert you?

No, at this point, I don't want you to believe shit. I'm convinced you've been converted.

For the gallery, however.

I was trying to come up with ways to prevent me from being trusted if I AM converted after tonight. Obviously if I become a Thing, I'm going to play for the Things. It's totally against the spirit of WW any other way.

Right now, however, I'm a scientist. Thusly, I'm trying to create a scenario where, if I'm converted, there will be as little way as possible for my now public role to be used. If anyone has any better idea on how to accomplish that, I'm open to suggestions.