Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #51
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Don't forget, everyone, you also need to send me your point distributions. Please read the Choose Your Wrestler and Wrestler Attributes sections above in Post #2.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #52
Autumn
Head Coach

I'll take Earthquake.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:15 PM   #53
Autumn
Head Coach

Actually I take that back, I will take the warlord.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #54
britrock88
Pro Starter

Without knowing anything about this stuff, I'll take Rick Martel.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:29 PM   #55
hoopsguy
General Manager

If this game had Colonel DeBeers I would have been forced to find a way to play

As is, I'm looking forward to watching this one unfold.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:50 PM   #56
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

The Royal Rumble game for SNES was one of the best wrestling games ever...so much fun.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #57
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

I'll take Bret Hart.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #58
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
If this game had Colonel DeBeers I would have been forced to find a way to play

As is, I'm looking forward to watching this one unfold.

Haha wish I could. I already turned down a request for Ric Flair. I almost would add him in for you, otherwise, just to get you into the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #59
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Caught up to this point, with who is taking what.

Only Zinto among current commitments left to pick a wrestler.

Still hoping for more tomorrow, though (although there are enough players now to give one a whirl).

Thank you to those of you who have sent in point totals. I will go over them tonight and make sure they work within the rules.

For those of you still to submit point distributions, please get those in as soon as you can. Thanks!

Old 02-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #60
murrayyyyy
College Benchwarmer

I'll take the 'Mericaun Dweam Dusty Rhodes.
murrayyyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:05 PM   #61
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrayyyyy View Post
I'll take the 'Mericaun Dweam Dusty Rhodes.

Awesome! Welcome, murrayyyyy! I dig your contributions to the bball thread in the General Discussion forum. I'm sure you'll do great here.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:11 AM   #62
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR PLEASE

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:27 AM   #63
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

This... Hulk Hogan... This.... feeling.. the fury of all the little warriors is blowing in the wind, Hogan... I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES AND IT MAKES THEM ACHE.. HULLLLKKK HOOOGAAAAANNNNN..... But I'll tell you what the Ultimate Warrior does when the wind and the fury come crashing, Hulk Hogan.. When the blood of the gods flows and pumps through my heart.. LIKE THUNDER IT COURSES THROUGH MY VEINS AND LIKE A VOLCANO IT EXPLODES FROM MY FISTS HOGANNN!!!! LIKE A VOLCANO OF THUNDER.. Hulk... Hogan... I will... show... no... MERCY!!!!!!

FUCK EA
Old 02-20-2013, 05:17 AM   #64
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

why not

I'll take the Ultimate Warrior
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #65
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
why not

I'll take the Ultimate Warrior

Welcome Lathum!

I'm afraid The Ultimate Warrior was taken by Julio. I haven't gotten the chance to update yet. Do you have another choice you like? All of the other non taken wrestlers are available.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #66
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Superfly!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #67
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Superfly!

I like your taste in wrestlers. The Ultimate Warrior was one of my favorites, and so is Superfly.

Done.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #68
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

One of you enterprising individuals uncovered a flaw in my writeup--I didn't mention that no attributre can be 0 (minimum of 1). So if any of you still have points to assign, please note there needs to be at least 1 point in every attribute.

I'll modify the rules.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #69
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I like your taste in wrestlers. The Ultimate Warrior was one of my favorites, and so is Superfly.

Done.

I saw Jimmy Snuka wrestle at a shitty sports bar by Sea-Tac Airport in the late 90's. He did not age well.

/kinda sad story bro
Old 02-20-2013, 10:42 AM   #70
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
This... Hulk Hogan... This.... feeling.. the fury of all the little warriors is blowing in the wind, Hogan... I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES AND IT MAKES THEM ACHE.. HULLLLKKK HOOOGAAAAANNNNN..... But I'll tell you what the Ultimate Warrior does when the wind and the fury come crashing, Hulk Hogan.. When the blood of the gods flows and pumps through my heart.. LIKE THUNDER IT COURSES THROUGH MY VEINS AND LIKE A VOLCANO IT EXPLODES FROM MY FISTS HOGANNN!!!! LIKE A VOLCANO OF THUNDER.. Hulk... Hogan... I will... show... no... MERCY!!!!!!

Ohh, brother ! Let me tell something brother.... WHAT DO YOU THINK is making your bones AAAACHE brother? The 24 inch PYTHONS BROTHER!
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:47 AM   #71
Zinto
College Starter

Looks like I am going to have to be birdman. Mainly, because when I looked up the remaining wrestlers he has a parrot.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:52 AM   #72
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

This is awesome.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #73
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I saw Jimmy Snuka wrestle at a shitty sports bar by Sea-Tac Airport in the late 90's. He did not age well.

/kinda sad story bro

Yeah, when I was doing research for this, I checked his wiki page, and they have a shot of him from the last three years. Not good at all. He looks like a biker gang dude now. I prefer to remember him when he was younger.

Old 02-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #74
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Ohh, brother ! Let me tell something brother.... WHAT DO YOU THINK is making your bones AAAACHE brother? The 24 inch PYTHONS BROTHER!

Haha, also great. mau versus Julio!

Old 02-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #75
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Looks like I am going to have to be birdman. Mainly, because when I looked up the remaining wrestlers he has a parrot.

This is undeniably true. Koko's parrot is named Frankie. He was always a great character (Koko, not the parrot).

Old 02-20-2013, 11:02 AM   #76
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I need points or adjustments from the following players:

Danny
Simbo Klice

Edit: Julio and Lathum are in. DaddyT and Suicane are in as well now. Just two left!

Last edited by Chief Rum : 02-20-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:03 PM   #77
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Hogan.. *SNORT* I've got eyes, Hogan.. I've got EARS, HOOGAAANNNN... I saw with those eyes a man running scared, Hulk Hogan. A man afraid of his DESSSTINY... I'm watching and listening, Hogan, the Warriors eyes are everywhere, like a LASER OF PURE COSMIC STRENGTH... penetrating... breaking through the walls.. tearing through your defenses and BURNING INTO YOUR SOUL *SNORT* I will... *SNARL* Show you your dessstiny, Hulk Hogan..

FUCK EA
Old 02-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #78
saldana
Pro Starter

Warrior...I hope you aren't as dumb as you are ugly, because you have to realize that when the Sexiest Man Alive hits the ring during the Royal Rumble, you, and all the rest of your "Ultimate Fatbody Fans" are going to experience an "Ultimate Disappointment"!!!

and when i have tossed you and the rest of these out of shape losers over the top rope, the Ultimate Male will give one lucky lady in Orlando the night of her life!!!!
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #79
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I suggest anyone who is interested read up on Andre the Giants nightlife exploits. They are epic
Old 02-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #80
Suicane75
Coordinator

You don't wanna play cards with me because I cheat. Ok? I cheat. You wanna play 21? I got 22. You wanna play Blackjack? I got two of those too. You wanna play Aces and Eights? I got too many of those too.

Last edited by Suicane75 : 02-20-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:33 PM   #81
saldana
Pro Starter

i had the idea that for the duration of this game, we each add our WWF character to our signatures...it will make it easier to know who is who and encourage RPing the guys and cutting promos on each other.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:41 PM   #82
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

When I stare into the cold dark eyes of conflict and *Double snort* smell the stench of the breath of failure, I grit my teeth and look to the heavens and call out to the gods... FORGIVE.... This obstacle.. because he knows not that he is in my path.. THE PATH TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE IS PAVED WITH THE BLOOD OF MORTALS, RICK RUDE.. And your blood.. *snort* will repave that path.. THE GODS HAVE HANDED DOWN THE SENTENCE AND THE VERDICT IS DEATH! I will split the sky by the power of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR... and rainnn down an amount of pain... Rick Rude.. That you *snort* CANNOT... *snort* believe...

FUCK EA
Old 02-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #83
saldana
Pro Starter

rant on and on all you want Warrior, but come Royal Rumble, I am going to show everyone, including all your sweathog fans, that you beating me at summer slam was a joke, and that fat fool Piper was the only reason you took my Intercontinental Title.

And this may be difficult for you to remember, given that tiny little brain of yours, but last year at the Royal Rumble, i left you lying in a heap, while all the ladies drank in the beauty of my poses, and wished they were going home with me.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:38 PM   #84
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Rick Rick Rick... Ricky boy, I think you've been spending too much time in front of the mirror again. Warrior beat you fair and sqaure, if you weren't checking out the guy... err gir... err whatever... maybe you'd still be the champ.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:29 PM   #85
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All right, no word yet from Danny and Simbo. I am headed off to the second job, so hopefully they will check back in by the time I return. If not, I will randomly assign their points.

I will be sending out roles tonight. For most of you this will be past your bedtimes, and you won't see it until tomorrow morning. So I will move the first fight deadline back from 1 p.m. PDT (4 p.m. EST) to 3 p.m. (6 p.m. EST).

So be sure to check in in the morning. Roles and fight actions will also be updated tonight, so be sure to review those as well.

The game will begin later tonight and the first fight and lynch deadlines will be tomorrow, Thursday. Please do not post in game until the official game-opening post later tonight! Thank you!

Old 02-20-2013, 07:40 PM   #86
Danny
Head Coach

Sent mine in, sorry about the delay, I was busy doing as little as possible
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #87
path12
Coordinator

*tosses hundred dollar bills to the crowd*
Old 02-20-2013, 08:41 PM   #88
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Me Barbarian. me big dumb meathead bash you (seriously i have no idea who this guy is but i imagine him some big dumb meathead)
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:06 PM   #89
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
*tosses hundred dollar bills to the crowd*

*grabs that $$ to buy shaving cream and razors for back hair*
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #90
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

OOOOH BROTHER!
Old 02-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #91
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

Quote:
Hogan.. *SNORT* I've got eyes, Hogan.. I've got EARS, HOOGAAANNNN... I saw with those eyes a man running scared, Hulk Hogan. A man afraid of his DESSSTINY... I'm watching and listening, Hogan, the Warriors eyes are everywhere, like a LASER OF PURE COSMIC STRENGTH... penetrating... breaking through the walls.. tearing through your defenses and BURNING INTO YOUR SOUL *SNORT* I will... *SNARL* Show you your dessstiny, Hulk Hogan..

Quote:
When I stare into the cold dark eyes of conflict and *Double snort* smell the stench of the breath of failure, I grit my teeth and look to the heavens and call out to the gods... FORGIVE.... This obstacle.. because he knows not that he is in my path.. THE PATH TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE IS PAVED WITH THE BLOOD OF MORTALS, RICK RUDE.. And your blood.. *snort* will repave that path.. THE GODS HAVE HANDED DOWN THE SENTENCE AND THE VERDICT IS DEATH! I will split the sky by the power of the ULTIMATE WARRIOR... and rainnn down an amount of pain... Rick Rude.. That you *snort* CANNOT... *snort* believe...

Julio wins Day 0.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:54 AM   #92
Danny
Head Coach

I'm still awake, where is my role?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:16 AM   #93
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm still awake, where is my role?

Heh... West Coast people.

Roles going out! Please do not post in game posts until I announce the start of the game.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 AM   #94
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Here is the roster of players and the wrestlers they have chosen.

1. Danny-- ANDRE THE GIANT
2. Zinto-- "BIRDMAN" KOKO B. WARE
3. JAG-- THE HONKY TONK MAN
4. mauchow-- HULK HOGAN
5. Simbo Klice-- BRET "THE HIT MAN" HART
6. DaddyTorgo-- RANDY "THE MACHO MAN" SAVAGE
7. britrock88-- RICK THE MODEL MARTEL
8. Autumn-- THE WARLORD
9. PackerFanatic-- SHAWN MICHAELS
10. Suicane75-- JAKE "THE SNAKE" ROBERTS
11. Chubby-- "ROWDY" RODDY PIPER
12. path12-- TED "THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN" DIBIASE
13. ntndacon-- MR. PERFECT
14. saldana-- "RAVISHING" RICK RUDE
15. murrayyyyy-- "THE AMERICAN DREAM" DUSTY RHODES
16. Julio Riddols-- THE ULTIMATE WARRIOR
17. Lathum-- JIMMY "SUPERFLY" SNUKA
18. bulletsponge-- THE BARBARIAN

Old 02-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #95
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Have you gone to bed yet CR?
Old 02-21-2013, 07:06 AM   #96
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Have you gone to bed yet CR?

I slept a bit earlier (unintentionally). I'm up for the day. Gonna finish getting roles out and start the game, and then get ready for work.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #97
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All generic villager wrestlers get the following message:

You are a generic wrestler without a role.

This will be followed by details of whatever extra ability they have.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:36 AM   #98
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Brothers ! I am without a role ! But I do have my awesomeness to help us villager types win this thing.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #99
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

All roles are out!

If you did not receive a PM from me, please let me know, and I will re-send it.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #100
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Eighteen wrestlers in the ring. Only one will leave willingly.

The 1990 Royal Rumble is about to start! Some of the biggest names in wrestling are sizing each other up and considering their strategies. The fan roar is deafening, as the combatants start to circle.

Who will come away with the Royal Rumble title? And will the WCW traitors be found? Only time... and maybe an eye rake... will tell!

The game has begun. You may start posting.

FIGHT ACTION DEADLINE is at 3 p.m. PDT (6 p.m. EST) today.

LYNCH DEADLINE is at 7 p.m. PDT (10 p.m. EST).