Popularity: F+ Mid Atlantic, F- everywhere else

Coverage: None

Owner: Rip Cord

Head Booker: Jack Avatar (me!)

Product: Old School (80% Matches)
Key Feature: Traditional
Heavy: Realism
Low: Mainstream, Hardcore, Pure

Fan don't like gimmicks, want solid matches with clean finishes, and don't like highly risky angles. Workers rated more on performance than popularity. The fed is also favorable towards getting sponsors. One last thing, MAW will not be rocked by industry changes.

List of feds MAW has worker agreements with: NYCW, CZCW, FREEDOM, PSW and USPW. This means I can sign the workers on their roster, I just can't sign them to an exclusive contract, and it allows me to use the talent trade.

Balance: $100,000

Merchandise: Conservative / Standard
Production: DVD/Video, Standard quality, In House music

Jack Avater: He has skills. In the ring, on the mic, and he's very young. He can easily be a superstar with these ratings. I thought about it, and initially I thought it would be a bit weak of me to use, well, me as a worker. The Grand Avatar, the avatar I used in the previous game, had zero skills. Literally.

I wanted something that had mic skills, so that I could play the role of "Authority Figure", but seeing his in-ring skills, I am tempted to use him. After all, this is about fun and I think it could be fun to have me in the ring. Plus, in real life, in-ring workers were head bookers all the time. At least when I followed wrestling there were.

So I probably will break me out and put me in the ring. Although, I might make myself wait a bit. At least until I get my fed up to Cult status. It might be too easy to raise my fed's popularity if I use my avatar right now. At the very least, I'll just use myself to try and improve other workers' skills and momentum.

sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:48 AM   #2
sabotai
General Manager

I'll give a more complete breakdown of the roster later, along with my plans for the fed, but here's a quick list of the workers, their PPA, Alignment and Current Momentum, etc.

Main Eventer
Mean Jean Cattley - $800 / Heel / B+
Erik Strong - $500 / Face / C+ - Current Champion

Upper Middlecarder
Citizen X - $500 / Heel / B
Cameron Vessey - $350 / Heel / B
Oscar Golden - $350 / Heel / B

Midcarder
Casey Valentine - $350 / Heel / C-
Antonio - $350 / Heel / B
Ricky Douglas - $350 / Heel / D-
The Masked Patriot - $350 / Face / D-
Flash Savage - $350 / Heel / E+

Lower Midcarder
Findlay O'Farraday - $350 / Heel / D
Huey Cannonball - $350 / Heel / C
Max Mayhem - $350 / Face / D

Opener
Riley McManus - $100 / Face / D
Curtis Jenkins - $100 / Heel / D

Enhancement Talent
Jefferson Stardust - $100 / Heel / E+

No need to check popularity, except for maybe a few at the top, I'm sure everyone is in the Fs, or E- at best. First thing I notice is the overabundance of heels. 4 Faces, 12 Heels. One of the first things I'm going to do is to see who would make good canidates to switch to face.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:52 AM   #3
condors
College Starter

Smile

I love MAW. The only thing that bothers me is when you get a guy over he gets snapped up by SWF or TCW even had a Japan Fed take the Masked Patriot from me

Don't worry about Jack Avatar you should build him up to be your champ. He is your only worker that is on a written contract. Look at other feds and the owner/booker are key guys in their feds. It is going to be hard to win the regional battle. Look every month to see if there is a date when other guys aren't working and bring in the best guys from the other promotions to work for you. If your interested in trying to grow. If your just trying to make money hold only a monthly show at good old stanley hall with your talent and you should make money.

You may want to turn Flash Savage and Oscar Golden and they can fight CV2. Also you can try to mix and match the other heels on the roster to for tag teams and see if they have any chemistry there. (that is what i usually do)

kinda sad about your last dynasty but I wish you much success in this one
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:17 PM   #4
sabotai
General Manager

Thanks for the tips condors. For the first year, I'll probably just use the talent I have. May not be great, but several workers have really good momentum so I'll try to ride that for as long as I can. Once I start building up some cash, I'll try to sign a worker here and there that already has some good popularity.

I set The Canadian Blondes (Savage and Golden) to turn.

The first event on the schedule is MAW The Rip Cord Invitational. So, everything I just said goes out the window for the first card. I'm going to go to the feds I have worker agreements with, sign their best 8 workers to 1 appearance contracts and put them in a tournament.

After that, MAW only has 1 other event scheduled so I'll have to come up with some events.

But first, a more detailed look at my roster
Old 07-30-2008, 03:20 PM   #5
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Roster

Antonio
Lightweight Regular Wrestler
Skills: C- Mat, Ds in everything else
Physical: Stamina C+, Athleticism C
Performance: D to C+.
Sex Appeal C, Star Quality C
Face B- / Heel A
Popularity: F+

Note: Protege of Rip Cord. I can probably put him in the ring with anyone, but he needs to improve quite a bit to get a serious push.

Cameron Vassey
Middleweight Regular Wrestler
Skills: C- Brawling, Ds in everything else except E in Aerial
Entertainment: Mic C-, Charisma C-
Physical: Toughness B-, Stamina C, Athleticism C-
Performance: C to B+, D in Safety
Sex Appeal C+, Star Quality C
Face D+ / Heel C+

Note: Half of C-V-2. Will probably be the main enemy of The Canadian Blondes

Casey Valentine
Skills: Brawling C, Chain C-
Entertainment: Mic C+, Charisma C, Acting C+
Physical: Athleticism B, Stamina B, Power C-
Performance: C to B
Sex Appeal C+, Star Quality C
Face E+ / Heel B

Note: The other half of C-V-2. The better half, it would seem. He is a little less "all-around" than Vassey. His skills could use working on, but he will be better for angles and has stamina, so he can protect Vassey in longer matches. Both are young, but Valentine looks to have more potential. He is another protege of Rip Cord.

Citizen X
Skills: Aerial C, Flashiness C
Entertainment: Mic B-, Charisma B, Acting B
Physical: Athleticism C, Stamina C-
Performance: C to B-
Sex Appeal C-, Star Quality C
Face D+ / Heel A
Popularity: E Mid Atlantic, E- rest of US

Note: Will put on really good interviews and angles along with good aerial matches.

Curtis Jenkins
Lightweight Technician
Performance: E+ to C
Face D / Heel A
Popularity: F

Note: Pushed as an opener, his Selling is E+. You are not much use to me as an opener if you can't sell. Don't expect him to be around long.

Erik Strong
Lightweight Cruiserweight
Skills: Aerial C-, Flashiness C+
Entertainment: Mic C-, Charisma C+
Physical: Athleticism B-, Stamina C+
Performance: C to B+
Star Quality B
Face B+ / Heel B-
Popularity: E

Note: Seems like a natural rival for Citizen X.

Findlay O'Farraday
Big Heavyweight Brawler
Entertainment: Charisma C+
Physical: Athleticism C, Toughness B, Power B
Performance: E+ to C
Menace B
Face D- / Heel B

Note: Another worker with E+ for Selling, this time pushed as a Lower Midcarder We'll see.

Flash Savage
Small Cruiserweight
Skills: Aerial D, Flashiness C
Entertainment: Charisma C+, Acting B-
Physical: Athleticism C
Performance: D- to B
Sex Appeal C+, Star Quality C-
Face B / Heel B+

Note: One half of The Canadian Blondes.

Huey Cannonball
Lightweight Spot Monkey
Physical: Athleticism C-
Performance: D to B-
Sex Appeal C-
Face C / Heel A
Populairty: F

Note: Not sure he'll fit in with MAW as a spot monkey. Not much skills to go with it. At least can somewhat sell (D+).

Jack Avatar
Skills: Brawling B+, Puroresu C+, Hardcore C-, Aerial B-, Flashiness B-, Mat B-, Chain B+, Submissions B-
Entertainment: Mic B-, Charisma B, Acting B-
Physical: Athleticism A*, Toughness B+, Stamina A, Power C+
Performance: B to A
Sex Appeal B, Star Quality A*
Face A* / Heel E
Popularity: D+

Note: Since condors said what I wanted to hear (), I'll use Jack Avatar. Besides, one worker can't make an enitre fed do well so it's not like I can just use him and not try.

Jefferson Stardust
Entertainment: Charisma C+
Physical: Athleticism C+, Stamina C-
Performance: E to B-
Sex Appeal C, Star Quality C
Face B / Heel B+
Popularity F-

Note: Terrible worker but one thing. Selling (B+). As Enhancement Talent, that'll do.

Randy Maxx (as Max Mayhem)
Skills: Aerial C-, Flashiness C+
Sex Appeal C-
Face B+ / Heel B+

Note: Absolutely terrible.

Mean Jean Cattley
Middleweight Technician
Skills: Mat C+, Chain C+, Submissions C
Entertainment: Mic C, Charisma C+, Acting C-
Physical: Athleticism C+, Toughness C, Stamina B-
Performance: C+ to A, Selling D+
Face B / Heel A
Popularity: E+

Note: Good overall talent. I'll probably have him fued for the title for awhile. He has a tag team with Al Coleman named "Bad Attitude". I may bring Coleman in at some point and make them the top tag team if I sign a few top guys and it starts to get crowed in my Main Eventers section.

Oscar Golden
Skills: Aerial D+, Flashiness C, May C-
Physical: Athleticism C+, Toughness C-
Performance: D- to B+
Sex Appeal B, Star Quality B-
Face B- / Heel B+

Note: The other half of The Canadian Blondes. The ladies like him.

Ricky Douglas
Physical: Stamina C
Performance: D+ to B+
Face B- / Heal B+

Note: Not much to say. Barely a servicable worker that automatic pushes put at Midcard.

Riley McManus
Middleweight Technician
Entertainment: Charisma C
Physical: Athleticism B, Stamina C-
Performance: E- to C
Face B- / Heel C
Popularity: F-

Note: Another worker barely worth any time.

Bulldozer Brandon Smith (as The Masked Patriot)
Heavyweight Puroresu
Skills: Brawling C+, Puroresu B-, Chain C
Entertainment: Mic C+, Charisma B-, Acting C+
Physical: Athleticism C+, Toughness B+, Stamina B, Power B
Performance: Basics B, Phsych C, Safety E, Consistency A, Selling E
Star Quality B, Menace B-
Face B+ / Heel B

Note: Because of the lack of faces in MAW, he'll get a massive push. So massive that I won't try to make him use his inabilty to sell. However, I don't expect him to stick around long.
Old 07-30-2008, 03:56 PM   #6
sabotai
General Manager

Owner Goals

#1: I must improve the financial balance to at least $200,000. I have 2 years to do this so I need to make money and lots of it. (Critical)

#2: Antonio must be kept above C+ momentum. I have 18 months for that. This will be hard. (High)

#3: Casey Valentine needs to be at B- momentum when the time expires. I have 18 months. (High)

#4: Can not hire anyone with Industry Reputation of less than D-. 12 months (Average)

#5: I can't hire anyone classified as a Psychopath. 32 months. (Average)

I started signing workers for the tournament. They all are more popular than my guys, so they all want promies of titles and merchandise and such. No one wants to sign a 1 Appearance contract, either.

I'm signing them all to 9 months deals and promising them whatever. The supernova that goes off when I terminate them all will be hilarious. Well, technically, I can just keep them signed and just not use them. They might not even get pissed about not being used since I only do monthly cards.

The 8 workers that will fight in the tournament are

Faces: Steve Flash, Whistler, Donnie J and Ultimate Pheonix
Heels: Teddy Powell, Rick Sander, Jumbo Jackson and Black Hat Bailey

The first round matchups:

Ultimate Pheonix vs. Teddy Powell
Donnie J vs. Rick Sanders
Whistler vs. Jumbo Jackson
Steve Flash vs. Black Hat Bailey

In other news, Erik Strong will also defend his title against Mean Jean Cattley.
Old 07-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Rip Cord Invitational
January 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (114 Att)

1st Round Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Teddy Powell - Rating: D
Teddy Powell defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 8:58 by pinfall with a Motion Censor.
Teddy Powell was really off his game tonight. Ultimate Phoenix and Teddy Powell have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ultimate Phoenix is improving in Rumble skills. Teddy Powell is improving in Performance skills.

1st Round Match: Donnie J vs. Rick Sanders - Rating: E+
Donnie J defeated Rick Sanders in 9:25 by pinfall with a Death On Miami Beach.
Donnie J and Rick Sanders don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Rick Sanders is improving in Flying skills.

1st Round Match: Whistler vs. Jumbo Jackson - Rating: D

Jumbo Jackson defeated Whistler in 9:52 by pinfall with a Jumbo Avalanche.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Whistler is improving in Performance skills.

1st Round Match: Steve Flash vs. Black Hat Bailey - Rating: C
Steve Flash defeated Black Hat Bailey in 10:50 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.
Black Hat Bailey was visibly tiring toward the end. Black Hat Bailey is improving in Performance skills.

Angle: Erik Strong Interview - Rating: E
Erik Strong had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

2nd Round Match: Donnie J vs. Teddy Powell - Rating: D+
Teddy Powell defeated Donnie J in 7:41 by pinfall with a Motion Censor.
Donnie J is improving in Flying skills.

Angle: Mean Jean Cattley Interview - Rating: E+
Mean Jean Cattley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Erik Strong.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

2nd Round Match: Steve Flash vs. Jumbo Jackson - Rating: C
Steve Flash defeated Jumbo Jackson in 9:53 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.
Steve Flash and Jumbo Jackson have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. Jumbo Jackson is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Mid Atlantic Championship: Erik Strong vs. Mean Jean Cattley - Rating: C
Erik Strong defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 12:48 by pinfall with a Strong Sault. Erik Strong makes defence number 1 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.
Mean Jean Cattley is improving in Flying skills. Mean Jean Cattley is improving in Performance skills.

Rip Cord Invitational Finals: Steve Flash vs. Teddy Powell - Rating: C
Steve Flash defeated Teddy Powell in 15:58 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash wins the Rip Chord Invitational Challenge title.
Teddy Powell is improving in Performance skills.

Final Rating: C-

For a Small fed, a C- is pretty big.

I ended up only losing $6k in January. I got a lot in sponsor money, a little over $16k (twice as much as I did with NWH), so that covered quite a bit.

Even though he signed for $2k per show, I'm going to keep Steve Flash on the roster. I definitely will not use him every show, only once every 3-4 months to ensure I get a good match on the card when I feel I may have put together a weak show.

Ultimate Phoenix signed for $1k per show (the rest of them signed for $1500 or $2000 per show). I might be able to afford to keep him and use him regularly. I'm going to give it a few months of shows before I start using him, but I'm going to keep him on my roster until I decide if I can afford to use him every show or not.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-30-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:19 PM   #8
molson
General Manager

I'll be reading.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:27 PM   #9
sabotai
General Manager

New Signings

Rafael Ruiz
Middleweight Technician
Skills: Mat C+, Chain C-, Submissions C+
Physical: Athleticism B-, Toughness B-, Stamina B, Power C-
Performance: Basics A, Psychology B, Safety A*, Consistency B+, Selling C+
Star Quality C-, Menace C+
Face B- / Heel B+
Popularity: E-

Note: Signed to $800 PPA. He's going to become the prime rival of Mean Jean Cattley.

Masked Cougar
Skills: Aerial B-, Flashiness B
Performance: Charisma C
Physical: Athleticism B-, Stamina B-
Performance: C- to B
Sex Appeal B-, Star Quality B+
Face A / Heel C
Popularity: E-

Note: Need a few midcard faces. Signed for $450 PPA.

Velocidad

Lightweight Luchador
Skills: Aerial C+, Flashiness B+
Entertainment: Charisma B
Physical: Athleticism A, Stamina B-
Performance: E- to C+
Sex Appeal C+, Star Quality B+
Face A / Heel B
Populairty: F-

Note: Said to be the next big thing in Mexico, but nobody knows about him. Hopefully he'll help get my aerial guys over while he works on his performance skills. He can sell decently (C+) and has good Basics (C+). Signed to $150 PPA.

In other news, Riley McManus' contract is ending, and I will be letting it run out.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #10
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Winter Freeze
February 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (104 Att)

Dark Match: Jack Avatar vs. Findlay O'Farraday - Rating: D
Jack Avatar defeated Findlay O'Farraday in 7:46 by pinfall.
Findlay O'Farraday was visibly tiring toward the end. Ernest Forthdyke-Hume did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Jack Avatar looked good out there. Findlay O'Farraday is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: D-

Rafael Ruiz defeated Jefferson Stardust in 5:41 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Rafael Ruiz came out of the match looking good. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Masked Cougar vs. Velocidad - Rating: E+
Masked Cougar defeated Velocidad in 7:40 by pinfall with a Cougar Pounce.
Velocidad was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: C-V-2 Attack The Canadian Blondes - Rating: F
C-V-2 attack The Canadian Blondes backstage, and leave them down and out.
Such a weak segment really bombed with the crowd. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Riley McManus - Rating: E
The Masked Patriot defeated Riley McManus in 6:55 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Riley McManus is improving in Technical skills. Riley McManus is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Antonio vs. Curtis Jenkins - Rating: E
Antonio defeated Curtis Jenkins in 7:35 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Antonio and Curtis Jenkins don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Citizen X Interview - Rating: E+
Citizen X has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Erik Strong.

Match: Citizen X vs. Huey Cannonball - Rating: E+
Citizen X defeated Huey Cannonball in 9:43 by pinfall with a Flaming Anarchy.
Huey Cannonball was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: MAW Championship: Erik Strong vs. Mean Jean Cattley - Rating: C-
Erik Strong defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 14:25 by pinfall with a Strong Sault. Erik Strong makes defence number 2 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.

Angle: Citizen X Attacks Erik Strong - Rating: F+
Erik Strong is celebrating his victory in the ring. Citizen X runs in and attacks, beating Erik Strong down into the mat.
Such a weak segment really bombed with the crowd.

Final Rating: D

Does the crowd want angles or not!?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:01 PM   #11
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $99,809
Feb. Net: +$5,867

At that pace for net gain, I'll clear $200,000 with a bit to spare. Unfortunately, it's not quite enough to get Steve Flash any time. However, Ultimate Phoenix should be able to compete once every 2-3 shows.

The angles may have rated badly, but at least the Canadian Blondes are faces now and I can move on with the tag team division.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:14 PM   #12
sabotai
General Manager

MAW March Madness
March 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (113 Att)

Dark Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Findlay O'Farraday - Rating: D-
Rafael Ruiz defeated Findlay O'Farraday in 7:04 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
Findlay O'Farraday was visibly tiring toward the end. Ernest Forthdyke-Hume did some good work at ringside. Rafael Ruiz and Findlay O'Farraday don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Mean Jean Cattley and Jack Avatar Argue, Rip Cord Books Match - Rating: D
Jack Avatar is backstage, arguing with Mean Jean Cattley. It gets heating, and the shouting catches the attention of Rip Chord who is passing by. He walks in and decides to settle it by booking them to face each other in a singles match.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it.

Match: Antonio vs. Velocidad - Rating: E
Antonio defeated Velocidad in 8:16 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Jack Avatar Interview - Rating: D-
Jack Avatar had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Mean Jean Cattley.

Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Huey Cannonball - Rating: E
Ultimate Phoenix defeated Huey Cannonball in 11:58 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.
Huey Cannonball was visibly tiring toward the end. Ultimate Phoenix and Huey Cannonball just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Citizen X Interview - Rating: E+
Citizen X had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Erik Strong.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Jack Avatar - Rating: C
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Jack Avatar in 13:44 by pinfall with a Mood Swing.

Match: Tag Titles: The Canadian Blondes vs. C-V-2 - Rating: D
The Canadian Blondes defeated C-V-2 in 14:31 when Oscar Golden defeated Cameron Vessey by pinfall with a Golden Shower. The Canadian Blondes make defence number 1 of their Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles.
Oscar Golden was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Oscar Golden is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: MAW Championship: Erik Strong vs. Citizen X - Rating: D+
Erik Strong defeated Citizen X in 12:40 by pinfall with a Strong Sault. Erik Strong makes defence number 3 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.
The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Old 07-31-2008, 11:53 PM   #13
condors
College Starter

Nice to see the Avatar Cattley match get a C rating there.

Old 08-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #14
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $107,661
March Net: +$7,852

I made a talent trade with FREEDOM. Shawn Gonzalez will make two appearances in exchange for 2 appearances from Steve Flash. Gonzalez will cost $1800 PPA, $200 less than Steve Flash and he's more popular.

I'll be using him in May and June.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-01-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 PM   #15
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Terror At Stanley Hall
April 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (113 Att)

Dark Match: Flash Savage vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: F+
Flash Savage defeated Jefferson Stardust in 6:41 by submission with a Canadian Crab.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. Flash Savage and Jefferson Stardust have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Velocidad could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Ricky Douglas vs. Max Mayhem - Rating: E
Ricky Douglas defeated Max Mayhem in 6:05 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Huey Cannonball - Rating: E
The Masked Patriot defeated Huey Cannonball in 9:53 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver.
Huey Cannonball was visibly tiring toward the end. The Masked Patriot and Huey Cannonball just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Findlay O'Farraday - Rating: E+
Rafael Ruiz defeated Findlay O'Farraday in 7:41 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
Findlay O'Farraday was visibly tiring toward the end. Ernest Forthdyke-Hume did some good work at ringside. Rafael Ruiz and Findlay O'Farraday don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Rip Chord and Antonio - Rating: E
Rip Chord is backstage, psyching up Antonio for his upcoming match.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it.

Match: Antonio vs. Curtis Jenkins - Rating: E
Antonio defeated Curtis Jenkins in 6:09 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Antonio and Curtis Jenkins don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Rip Chord and Cameron Vassey - Rating: E+

Rip Chord is backstage, psyching up Cameron Vessey for his upcoming match.

Match: Oscar Golden vs. Cameron Vassey - Rating: D
Oscar Golden defeated Cameron Vessey in 9:34 by pinfall with a Golden Shower.
Cameron Vessey seemed off his game tonight. Cameron Vessey and Oscar Golden have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Jack Avatar - Rating: B-

Jack Avatar defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 9:41 by pinfall.

Ladder Match: MAW Championship: Erik Strong vs. Citizen X - Rating: D+
Erik Strong defeated Citizen X in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 12:55 when Erik Strong retrieved the item. Erik Strong makes defence number 4 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.

Holy crap, a B- match! I'm sure that helped, but it was probably also counter productive in that it overshadowed the main event. They will have a rubber match at next month's event as the main event as I'll give Strong a month off from defending the title.

Velocidad needs help with Psychology, so I put him as the Road Agent for the dark match to see what that will do. Since I don't allow myself to use the editor to see the exact percentages, it'll take some time before I see improvement.

Rip Chord was a 3rd announcer for the championship match.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:26 PM   #16
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $114,402
April Net: +$6,741

I've made $20,460 in profit since February, an average of $6,820. I should reach $200,000 balance by the beginning of summer next year.

My popularity in Mid Atlantic went from F+ to E- last month. Importance is F+ in Mid Atlantic, I need to get that to E+ to make Regional, so I've still got a ways to go. An E- will probably mean more filled seats, though.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #17
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Thundercade
May 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (104 Att)

Dark Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: E+
The Masked Patriot defeated Jefferson Stardust in 4:36 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Velocidad could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Dark Match: Ricky Douglas vs. Masked Cougar - Rating: E
Ricky Douglas defeated Masked Cougar in 8:53 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock.
Ricky Douglas and Masked Cougar just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Velocidad could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Ricky Douglas is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Curtis Jenkins - Rating: D-
Ultimate Phoenix defeated Curtis Jenkins in 6:50 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Velocidad - Rating: E+
Rafael Ruiz defeated Velocidad in 6:52 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.

Match: Antonio vs. Max Mayhem - Rating: E+
Antonio defeated Max Mayhem in 8:07 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Max Mayhem seemed off his game tonight. Antonio and Max Mayhem have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Oscar Golden vs. Casey Valentine - Rating: E
Oscar Golden defeated Casey Valentine in 9:33 when Casey Valentine was disqualified when Cameron Vessey ran in and attacked Oscar Golden.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The finish to the match didn't go down well at all, the fans hated it. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Rip Chord's School Attacks Golden, Savage Saves - Rating: F+
Oscar Golden is being attacked, four-on-one, by Antonio, Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine and Rip Chord in the ring. Seeing the assault, Flash Savage comes running in and helps fight the four attackers off, saving Oscar Golden from a serious beating.
Such a weak segment really bombed with the crowd. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Shawn Gonzalez vs. Citizen X - Rating: C-
Shawn Gonzalez defeated Citizen X in 9:36 by submission with a Latino Crab.
Marv Earnest and Rip Chord have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Angle: Gonzalez Demands Title Shot - Rating: D+
Shawn Gonzalez is backstage with Rip Chord. He asks to be given a chance to wrestle Erik Strong in a singles match for the title, and Rip Chord accepts the request.

Last Man Standing Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Jack Avatar - Rating: C+

Mean Jean Cattley defeated Jack Avatar in 20:56 when Jack Avatar could not beat a ten count.

Rip Chord sat in as a 3rd announcer for the Gonzalez vs. Citizen X match. Next month, Erik Strong vs. Shawn Gonzalez will be the main event. I created a stable called "Rip Chord's School" with Rip Chord, Antonion, Casey Valentine and Cameron Vessey.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-01-2008 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 10:51 PM   #18
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $118,034
May Net: +$3,632

My net gain fell, but it's still a profit and if I get another C- card out of Gonzalez, the dip will be more than worth it.

Steve Flash is starting to get a bit upset that I have not used him, so he'll be making an appearance at the next card.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:06 PM   #19
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Graduation Party
June 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (123 Att)

*No dark matches. Trying to save a bit of money since I had to use Steve Flash and Shawn Gonzalez in this card.*

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Findlay O'Farraday - Rating: E
The Masked Patriot defeated Findlay O'Farraday in 6:39 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver.
Findlay O'Farraday was visibly tiring toward the end. Ernest Forthdyke-Hume did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: MAW Tag Titles: The Canadian Blondes vs. C-V-2 - Rating: D
The Canadian Blondes defeated C-V-2 in 13:54 when Oscar Golden defeated Cameron Vessey by pinfall with a Golden Shower. The Canadian Blondes make defence number 2 of their Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles.
Oscar Golden was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Angle: Rip Chord and Antonio - Rating: D-

Match: Antonio vs. Huey Cannonball - Rating: E
Antonio defeated Huey Cannonball in 8:14 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Antonio seemed off his game tonight. Huey Cannonball was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Steve Flash vs. Velocidad - Rating: D-
Steve Flash defeated Velocidad in 8:31 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Steve Flash stood out as being good. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Jack Avatar vs. Citizen X - Rating: C+
Jack Avatar defeated Citizen X in 16:50 by pinfall.
Citizen X was visibly tiring toward the end.

Match: MAW Championship: Erik Strong vs. Shawn Gonzalez - Rating: D
Shawn Gonzalez defeated Erik Strong in 12:36 when Erik Strong was disqualified when Citizen X ran in and attacked Shawn Gonzalez.
The finish to the match didn't go down well at all, the fans hated it.

Angle: Rip Chord and Citizen X Attack Gonzalez - Rating: D-
Rip Chord and Citizen X attack Shawn Gonzalez in the ring, and leave him down and out.

Don't care if the fans hated the ending, I wasn't letting Gonzalez walk away with the title. I thought he might accept battling to a draw, but he wasn't, so I had to do that ending. The show was still a success.

And with that, Shawn Gonzalez leaves MAW after his two appearances.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:27 PM   #20
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $122,876
June Net: +$4,842

New Signings

Jay Chord
Skills: Brawling C+, Mat C, Chain C+
Entertainment: Mic B-, Charisma B-, Acting C+
Physical: Athleticism A, Toughness B-, Stamina A*
Performance: B- to B+
Sex Appeal B, Star Quality A
Face C / Heel A*
Popularity: E+

Note: Rip Chord's son. He signed for $1000 PPA, and a promise of a title. I think he requested Midlevel, but I only have main event and tag (which technically is midlevel). I promised a main event title. I figured it'd be a bit unrealistic to not bring him in and give him whatever he wanted. Makes up a bit for me using a free worker with loads of talent (me).

I also went into the game editor and made him loyal to MAW. Again, for realism's sake When he gains a lot of pop, and I'm still too small to justify keeping him, then I edit it out. But for now, he's the son of the owner of the fed, and a rookie worker. He should stay for awhile to learn from his hall of fame father. He, of course, goes into Rip Chord's School.

NOTBW already got a PPA contract with him, though. That may cause schedule conflicts.

Frankie Perez
Lightweight Puroresu
Skills: Brawling C-, Puroresu B, Aerial C-, Flashiness B-, Mat C, Chain C, Submissions B
Entertainment: Mic C, Charisma C+, Acting C
Physical: Athleticism B-, Toughness B, Stamina B+
Performance: D- to B+
Sex Appeal C, Star Quality B
Face B / Heel B

Note: A great overall worker. Could be a great rival for The Masked Patriot since they both are puroresu style. $700 PPA
Old 08-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #21
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Summer Sizzler
July 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (89 Att)

Dark Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Ricky Douglas - Rating: E+
The Masked Patriot defeated Ricky Douglas in 9:33 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Velocidad could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Frankie Perez vs. Curtis Jenkins - Rating: D
Frankie Perez defeated Curtis Jenkins in 3:41 by submission with a P-Clutch.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Frankie Perez looked good out there.

Angle: Rip Chord and Jay Chord - Rating: E+
Rip Chord is backstage, psyching up Jay Chord for his upcoming match.

Match: Jay Chord vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: E
Jay Chord defeated Jefferson Stardust in 3:45 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. Marv Earnest and Rip Chord have pretty good chemistry when calling matches together. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Antonio vs. Velocidad - Rating: E+
Antonio defeated Velocidad in 7:41 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Max Mayhem - Rating: E+
Rafael Ruiz defeated Max Mayhem in 8:45 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.

Match: MAW Tag Titles: The Canadian Blondes vs. C-V-2 - Rating: D-
C-V-2 defeated The Canadian Blondes in 11:31 when Casey Valentine defeated Flash Savage by pinfall with a Flying V. During the match we also had Rip Chord run in and attack Flash Savage. C-V-2 win the Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles.
Flash Savage was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Flash Savage is improving in Technical skills.

Angle: Celebration - Rating: F+
Having just picked up the victory, C-V-2 celebrate in the ring.
Such a weak segment really bombed with the crowd.

Match: Jay Avatar vs. Citizen X - Rating: D+
Jack Avatar defeated Citizen X in 10:37 by pinfall.

Match: MAW Championship: Erik Strong vs. Mean jean Cattley - Rating: C
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Erik Strong in 12:58 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley wins the Mid Atlantic Championship title.

A successful show, but I would have liked to not have so many E and E+ matches.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:31 PM   #22
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $128,210
July Net: +$5,334

Antonio's momentum has fallen to B-. I guess I need to start putting him in against good competition to keep his momentum up.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:44 PM   #23
sabotai
General Manager

MAW FUBAR
August 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (119 Att)

Dark Match: Frankie Perez vs. Max Mayhem - Rating: D-
Frankie Perez defeated Max Mayhem in 8:52 by submission with a P-Clutch.
The match suffered because there was not enough selling shown. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Velocidad could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Velocidad - Rating: E
Ultimate Phoenix defeated Velocidad in 11:42 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.
Ultimate Phoenix and Velocidad don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: The Canadian Blondes vs. Curtis Jenkins and Findlay O'Farraday - Rating: E
The Canadian Blondes defeated Curtis Jenkins and Findlay O'Farraday in 11:55 when Oscar Golden defeated Findlay O'Farraday by pinfall with a Golden Shower.
Findlay O'Farraday was visibly tiring toward the end. Ernest Forthdyke-Hume did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Citizen X vs. Masked Cougar - Rating: D-
Citizen X defeated Masked Cougar in 7:32 by pinfall with a Flaming Anarchy.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Citizen X is improving in Rumble skills.

Angle: Rip Chord and Jay Chord - Rating: E+

Match: Jay Chord vs. Steve Flash - Rating: D

Jay Chord defeated Steve Flash in 9:46 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver.

Match: Jack Avatar vs. Ricky Douglas - Rating: D
Jack Avatar defeated Ricky Douglas in 12:16 by pinfall.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Jack Avatar looked good out there.

Angle: Jay and Rip Chord Attack Jack Avatar - Rating: E+
Rip Chord and Jay Chord attack Jack Avatar in the ring, and leave him down and out.

Match: MAW Championship: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Erik Strong - Rating: C
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Erik Strong in 12:37 by pinfall with a Mood Swing. Mean Jean Cattley makes defence number 1 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.

Final Rating: D+
Old 08-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $130,479
August Net: +$2,269

My Importance in the Mid Atlantic region is now E-. One third of the way there.

Velocidad is now rated at E for Psychology, up from E-.

Steve Flash enters his last month. I'm just going to let it run out as he's a bit too expensive, but I'm going to throw him into one more match this month with Velocidad to help boost his Psych.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-02-2008 at 11:11 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #25
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Apocalypse
September 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (178 Att)

Dark Match: Ricky Douglas vs. Max Mayhem - Rating: E
Ricky Douglas defeated Max Mayhem in 7:40 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Velocidad could have done better as road agent, as the match wasn't put together well. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Antonio vs. Flash Savage - Rating: E+
Antonio defeated Flash Savage in 9:05 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Flash Savage is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Steve Flash vs. Velocidad - Rating: D-
Steve Flash defeated Velocidad in 7:55 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.
Velocidad seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Steve Flash looked good out there.

Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Citizen X - Rating: D+
Ultimate Phoenix defeated Citizen X in 9:32 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.

Match: Jay Chord vs. Erik Strong - Rating: C-
Jay Chord defeated Erik Strong in 14:43 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver.

Angle: Jay Chord Scouts Jack Avatar - Rating: E+
Jack Avatar is in the ring, about to compete. Before the match starts, Jay Chord comes down to the ringside area, apparently scouting his future opponent. Avatar does not look happy about it, and appears somewhat distracted too.

Ladder Match: MAW Championship: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Jack Avatar - Rating: B-
Jack Avatar defeated Mean Jean Cattley in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 16:29 when Jack Avatar retrieved the item. Jack Avatar wins the Mid Atlantic Championship title.
This match lifted the crowd.

Angle: Jay Chord Attacks - Rating: E+

Jack Avatar is celebrating his victory in the ring. Jay Chord runs in and attacks, beating Avatar down into the mat.

Final Rating: C

A nice boost in attendance for a C show. Pretty good.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #26
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $134,984
Sept. Net: +$4,505

Jay Chord has an extremely negative influence on the entire locker room. What a jackass. Ultimate Phoenix and Masked Cougar are both positive influences, so hopefully they help keep the brat in check.

New Signing

Edward Cornell
Middleweight Brawler
Skills: Brawling C+
Entertainment: Mic C, Charisma C+, Acting: C
Physical: Athleticism B, Toughness B, Stamina B-
Performance: C+ to B
Sex Appeal C
Face B- / Heel C+
Popularity: F-

Note: Younger cousin of Tommy Cornell just appeared on the scene. Signed for $250 PPA and will start off as an opener. I'm hoping he climbs quickly.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #27
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Monster Bash
October 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (186 Att)

Dark Match: Ricky Douglas vs. Velocidad - Rating: E+
Ricky Douglas defeated Velocidad in 5:50 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: D
Rafael Ruiz defeated Edward Cornell in 5:10 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Antonio vs. Masked Cougar - Rating: E+
Antonio defeated Masked Cougar in 8:39 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Masked Cougar is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Cameron Vessey vs. The Masked Patriot - Rating: D
The Masked Patriot defeated Cameron Vessey in 9:49 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver.

Match: Citizen X vs. Ultimate Phoenix - Rating: D+
Citizen X defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 9:40 by pinfall with a Flaming Anarchy.
Ultimate Phoenix seemed off his game tonight. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Angle: Rip Chord Interview with Jay Chord - Rating: E+
Rip Chord had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Jay Chord and Jack Avatar.

Match: Erik Strong vs. Mean Jean Cuttley - Rating: C+
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Erik Strong in 11:56 by pinfall with a Mood Swing.
Erik Strong is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: MAW Championship: Jack Avatar vs. Jay Chord - Rating: B-
Jack Avatar defeated Jay Chord in 19:49 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 1 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.

Great show. Two more of these and I should finish the year out strong.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:02 AM   #28
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $138,533
Oct. Net: +$3,549

Our Popularity in Mid Atlantic has increased to E. Importance is still at E-, but that will probably follow to E shortly.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #29
sabotai
General Manager

MAW KTFO
November 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (193 Att)

Dark Match: Frankie Perez vs. Velocidad - Rating: D-
Frankie Perez defeated Velocidad in 4:51 by submission with a P-Clutch.
Frankie Perez and Velocidad don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Dark Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: D
The Masked Patriot defeated Edward Cornell in 5:46 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Antonio and C-V-2 vs. The Canadian Blondes and Huey Cannonball - Rating: E+
Antonio and C-V-2 defeated Oscar Golden, Flash Savage and Huey Cannonball in 16:18 when Antonio defeated Oscar Golden by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Rip Chord did some good work at ringside. Cameron Vessey was visibly tiring toward the end. Oscar Golden was visibly tiring toward the end. Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. Flash Savage was visibly tiring toward the end. Huey Cannonball was exhausted by the end. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Erik Strong vs. Citizen X - Rating: D
Citizen X defeated Erik Strong in 12:03 by pinfall with a Flaming Anarchy.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Erik Strong is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Rafael Ruiz - Rating: C-
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Rafael Ruiz in 12:13 by pinfall with a Mood Swing.

Angle: Rip Chord Interview with Jay Chord - Rating: D-
Rip Chord had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Jay Chord and Jack Avatar.

Last Man Standing Match: MAW Championship: Jack Avatar vs. Jay Chord - Rating: C+
Jay Chord defeated Jack Avatar in 25:51 when Jack Avatar could not beat a ten count following a Cradle Piledriver after interference from Rip Chord. Jay Chord wins the Mid Atlantic Championship title.
The fans were really turned off by the finish to the match.

Glad that Cattley and Ruiz put on a good match.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:32 PM   #30
BigDPW
College Prospect

I am keeping an eye on this...
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:59 PM   #31
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $144,275
Nov. Net: +$5,742

Coming up on the end of the year. We'll be going out with the rubber match between Jay Chord and Jack Avatar.

I'm also just a month away from completing my first owner goal. I'm pretty sure I have not signed or extended the deal of anyone with less than D- in Reputation.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:06 AM   #32
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Holiday Destruction
December 2008, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (177 Att)

Dark Match: Casey Valentine vs. Velocidad - Rating: D-
Casey Valentine defeated Velocidad in 3:59 by pinfall.
Rip Chord did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Dark Match: Max Mayhem vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: E
Max Mayhem defeated Edward Cornell in 4:59 by pinfall.
Max Mayhem and Edward Cornell don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Antonio vs. Oscar Golden - Rating: D-
Antonio defeated Oscar Golden in 8:43 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Frankie Perez - Rating: D-
The Masked Patriot defeated Frankie Perez in 9:36 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver.
Frankie Perez and The Masked Patriot just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Citizen X vs. Erik Strong - Rating: D+
Citizen X defeated Erik Strong in 9:39 by pinfall with a Flaming Anarchy.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Rafael Ruiz - Rating: C-
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Rafael Ruiz in 13:29 by pinfall with a Mood Swing.

Angle: Rip Chord and Jay Chord - Rating: D

30 Min Iron Man Match: Jay Chord vs. Jack Avatar - Rating: B-
Jack Avatar defeated Jay Chord in 30:00 by two falls to one.
Jay Chord is improving in Performance skills.

Forgot to make that last match a championship match. I'll just say Rip Chord blocked it or something. Explain it in angles next month.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-08-2008 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:20 AM   #33
condors
College Starter

Jay Chord is a little punk, talented but a punk. (i have never been able to keep him and even if someone else doesn't sign him he is always furious with me because he likes to crap in other guys gymbags )

I am curious to see where you go with this.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:26 PM   #34
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $149,569
Dec Net: +$5,294

Antonio has shot up to a B momentum. I think I may be able to keep him above C+ after all. 6 more months on that. I need to get Valentine over now. He's fallen all the way to D+ and I need to get him to B- in 6 months. That might be tough.

I need to be at $200,000 by the end of the year. This month is Rip Chord's Invitational, but I'm not going to sign a bunch of people. It's just going to be an 8 man tournament between my midcarders and upper midcarders.

Everyone seems happy except Erik Strong, Flash Savage and Oscar Golden. In fact, Golden is pissed. I need to give those three a few wins.

New Signings

Mainstream Hernandez
Lightweight Entertainer
Skills: Aerial B-, Flashiness C+
Entertainment: Mic B, Charisma B+, Acting B
Physical: Athleticism B-, Toughness C, Stamina B
Performance: C+ to B+
Sex Appeal B-, Star Quality A
Face A* / Heel B

Note: He wasn't resigned by FCW so I grabbed him. $600 PPA

Last edited by sabotai : 08-11-2008 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #35
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Rip Chord Invitational Tournament
January 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (300 Att) SOLD OUT!

Match: Antonio vs. The Masker Patriot - Rating: D+
Antonio defeated The Masked Patriot in 4:33 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Rip Chord did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Frankie Perez vs. Cameron Vessey - Rating: D+
Frankie Perez defeated Cameron Vessey in 6:48 by submission with a P-Clutch.

Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Huey Cannonball - Rating: E+

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Huey Cannonball in 4:53 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.
Huey Cannonball seemed off his game tonight. Mainstream Hernandez and Huey Cannonball just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Mainstream Hernandez is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Casey Valentine vs. Rafael Ruiz - Rating: D+
Casey Valentine defeated Rafael Ruiz in 5:43 by pinfall.

Match: Antonio vs. Frankie Perez - Rating: D
Antonio defeated Frankie Perez in 7:34 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.

Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Casey Valentine - Rating: D+
Mainstream Hernandez defeated Casey Valentine in 14:54 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.

Angle: Rip Chord and Jay Chord Interview - Rating: E+
Rip Chord had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between his client Jay Chord and Ultimate Phoenix.

Match: Jack Avatar vs. Citizen X - Rating: C-

Jack Avatar defeated Citizen X in 12:36 by pinfall.
Citizen X is improving in Technical skills.

Angle: Rip Chord and Antonio - Rating: E+

Finals Match: Antonio vs. Mainstream Hernandez - Rating: D-

Antonio defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 12:10 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Mainstream Hernandez is improving in Technical skills.

Match: MAW Championship: Jay Chord vs. Ultimate Phoenix - Rating: C-

Jay Chord defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 18:46 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. Jay Chord makes defence number 1 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.

Damn, forgot to set the Rip Chord Tourney title for the finals match...to hell with it, I'm retiring the title.

Last edited by sabotai : 08-11-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:07 PM   #36
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $154,763
Jan Net: +$5,194

I reactivated the Rip Chord title at the beginning of the month, so it'll be as if the tourney was skipped.

We finally sold out Stanley Hall!

Frankie Perez has left to tour with BHOTWG

Oscar Golden is unhappy and refuses to even negotiate. Oh well.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #37
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Winter Freeze
February 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (300 Att - Sold Out)

Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: E+
Mainstream Hernandez defeated Jefferson Stardust in 5:12 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.

Angle: Rip Chord and Antonio - Rating: E+

Match: Antonio vs. Oscar Golden - Rating: E
Antonio defeated Oscar Golden in 8:37 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Antonio seemed off his game tonight. Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Citizen X vs. Ultimate Phoenix - Rating: D+
Ultimate Phoenix defeated Citizen X in 13:01 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.

Match: Jack Avatar vs. Ricky Douglas - Rating: D+
Jack Avatar defeated Ricky Douglas in 5:49 by pinfall.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Jack Avatar stood out as being good. Ricky Douglas is improving in Rumble skills.

Angle: Jay Chord Interview - Rating: E+
Jay Chord had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with The Masked Patriot.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Erik Strong - Rating: C
Erik Strong defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 13:28 by pinfall with a Strong Sault.

Angle: Rip Chord and Jay Chord - Rating: D

Match: MAW Championship: Jay Chord vs. The Masked Patriot - Rating: C-
Jay Chord defeated The Masked Patriot in 14:45 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. Jay Chord makes defence number 2 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.
The Masked Patriot is improving in Performance skills.

Oscar Golden is leaving, so I had him get dominated by Antonio. Haha.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:01 PM   #38
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $162,423
Feb Net: +$7,660

Antonio has gotten up to a B momentum, so I can have him go back to beating jobbers for the next few months and clear his goal.

Valentine I sorta forgot about. He needs a few big wins in the next 3 months in order to get his momentum up to B-. It's currently at D+, and I don't think it's going to happen.

I tried to renegotiate Jay Chord's contract, but after the second offer, he became frustrated and left. I can always get at least a 3rd, usually a 4th, offer on the table before they leave. condor's was right, this guy is a total punk.

Rip Chord extended his deal anyway.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #39
sabotai
General Manager

MAW March Madness
March 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (300 Att. - Sold Out)

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: D-
Rafael Ruiz defeated Jefferson Stardust in 6:51 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Rafael Ruiz came out of the match looking good. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Flash Savage - Rating: E+
Mean Jean Cattley defeated Flash Savage in 8:44 by pinfall with a Mood Swing.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. Mean Jean Cattley and Flash Savage don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Casey Valentine vs. Erik Strong - Rating: D
Casey Valentine defeated Erik Strong in 8:22 by pinfall.

Angle: Jack Avatar Interview - Rating: E+
Jack Avatar had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Antonio.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it. The performance of Jack Avatar looked good. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Citizen X vs. Mainstream Hernandez - Rating: D
Mainstream Hernandez defeated Citizen X in 11:47 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.

Angle: Jay Chord Interview - Rating: E+

Jay Chord had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Ultimate Phoenix.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it. Jay Chord came across well. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Jack Avatar vs. Antonio - Rating: C-

Antonio defeated Jack Avatar in 14:01 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Jack Avatar looked good out there.

Match: MAW Championship: Jay Chord vs. Ultimate Phoenix - Rating: D+
Jay Chord defeated Ultimate Phoenix in 14:17 by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. Jay Chord makes defence number 3 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.
There are no specific comments to be made about this match.

Old 08-28-2008, 06:02 PM   #40
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $169,469
March Net: +$7,046

Two straight months of just over $7,000 profit. I only need to make about $3500 profit per show the rest of the way.

Antonio's win over me should solidify him at B momentum. Casey Valentine is up to a C-. He's going to get two more big wins, but I doubt he'll make it to B-. We'll see.

Time to get a real feud between Jay Chord and Jack Avatar going now that it's been 3 months since our last match. Alternating between tag matches and singles matches for the title should do the trick for awhile.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:18 AM   #41
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Terror At Stanley Hall
April 2009, Friday Week 4

Match: Flash Savage vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: E-
Flash Savage defeated Jefferson Stardust in 4:46 by submission with a Canadian Crab.
Flash Savage was really off his game tonight. Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. Flash Savage and Jefferson Stardust have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Curtis Jenkins - Rating: D-
Rafael Ruiz defeated Curtis Jenkins in 4:48 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
Curtis Jenkins was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Casey Valentine vs. The Masked Patriot - Rating: D
Casey Valentine defeated The Masked Patriot in 12:41 by pinfall.
The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Casey Valentine is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: E+
Mainstream Hernandez defeated Edward Cornell in 11:44 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.
The match needed to be a lot shorter given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Jack Avatar and Erik Strong Interview - Rating: E+
Avatar and Erik Strong had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Jay Chord and Citizen X.
The segment wasn't very good to begin with, and this crowd really turned against it. Jack Avatar came across well. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Ultimate Phoenix vs. Mean Jean Cattley - Rating: C
Ultimate Phoenix defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 10:07 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.

Angle: Jay Chord and Citizen X Interview - Rating: D-
Jay Chord and Citizen X had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with Avatar and Erik Strong.

Tag Match: Jay Chord and Citizen X vs. Jack Avatar and Erik Strong - Rating: C-
Jack Avatar and Erik Strong defeated Jay Chord and Citizen X in 17:42 when Jack Avatar defeated Citizen X by pinfall.
Citizen X was really off his game tonight. Citizen X was visibly tiring toward the end. Citizen X is improving in Performance skills.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #42
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $173,807
April Net: +$4,338

MAW's Importance in the Mid Atlantic Region finally increased to E. Popularity is still at E. Once I get it to E+, we'll go from being a Small fed to Regional.

Antonio is still holding a B momentum, Valentine is still at D+. 1 out of 2 will hopefully be good enough to keep my job.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:49 AM   #43
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Thundercade
May 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (300 Att, - Sold Out)

Match: MAW Tag Titles: Casey Valentine and Ricky Douglas vs. Erik Strong and Masked Cougar - Rating: D+
Erik Strong and Masked Cougar defeated Casey Valentine and Ricky Douglas in 15:16 when Erik Strong defeated Ricky Douglas by pinfall with a Strong Sault. Erik Strong and Masked Cougar win the Mid Atlantic Tag Team titles.
Rip Chord did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Flash Savage vs. Velocidad - Rating: E-
Flash Savage defeated Velocidad in 7:14 by submission with a Canadian Crab.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. The bout dragged in the middle, with a lack of flow being noticeable. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Jay Chord Attacks Jack Avatar - Rating: D-
Jay Chord attacks Jack Avatar backstage, and leaves him down and out.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Mean Jean Cattley - Rating: C-
Rafael Ruiz defeated Mean Jean Cattley in 12:55 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.

Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Citizen X - Rating: D

Mainstream Hernandez defeated Citizen X in 14:52 by pinfall with an Apparition #14.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Mainstream Hernandez is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: MAW Title: Jay Chord vs. Jack Avatar - Rating: B-
Jack Avatar defeated Jay Chord in 20:35 by pinfall. Jack Avatar wins the Mid Atlantic Championship title.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:54 AM   #44
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $178,627
May Net: +$4,820

Vessey was on tour with WLW and that kept him from my shows. I had to vacate the titles and give them to Erik Strong and someone else so that I could get Strong to renegotiate his deal (he needed a midcard title run).

Last edited by sabotai : 09-05-2008 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #45
Tellistto
College Prospect

Nice stuff, sabotai. I'll be following along. Hopefully they don't can you too soon.

Tell
Tellistto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:46 AM   #46
sabotai
General Manager

When we last saw the MAW, Jack Avatar was feuding with Jay Chord. I have been getting a good boost due to their fights, but I think the time has gone to "release" Jay Chord. I edited his record so that he is now not loyal to the MAW. I have no idea how much longer he'll be around, but I'll keep booking him until he's gone to get as much out of him as I can.

It's been awhile and I have a lot to relearn about my workers.

And now, the story of MAW continues...

MAW Graduation Party
June 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: Stanley Hall (Att: 300 - Sold Out!)

Match: Masked Cougar vs. Jefferson Stardust - Rating: E+

Masked Cougar defeated Jefferson Stardust in 4:44 by pinfall with a Cougar Pounce.

Match: Ricky Douglas vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: E+
Ricky Douglas defeated Edward Cornell in 6:46 by submission with a Figure Four Leglock.

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Max Mayhem - Rating: E+
The Masked Patriot defeated Max Mayhem in 7:52 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Masked Patriot looked good out there. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Jay Chord and Mean Jean Cattley attack Jack Avatar and Mainstream Hernandez - Rating: E
Jay Chord and Mean Jean attack Avatar and Mainstream Hernandez backstage, and leave them down and out.

Match: Casey Valentine vs. Flash Savage - Rating: D-
Casey Valentine defeated Flash Savage in 6:20 by pinfall.
Kristen Pearce did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Curtis Jenkins - Rating: D
Rafael Ruiz defeated Curtis Jenkins in 7:31 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
Curtis Jenkins was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Curtis Jenkins seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Erik Strong vs. Citizen X - Rating: D+
Erik Strong defeated Citizen X in 13:15 by pinfall with a Strong Sault.
The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Erik Strong is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Jay Chord and Mean Jean Cattley vs. Jack Avatar and Mainstream Hernandez - Rating: C
Jack Avatar and Mainstream Hernandez defeated Jay Chord and Mean Jean Cattley in 18:54 when Jack Avatar defeated Mean Jean Cattley by pinfall.
Jay Chord is improving in Technical skills.

Old 11-27-2008, 02:06 AM   #47
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $185,118
June Net: +$6,561

I passed the goal for Antonio but failed for Casey Valentine. Rip Chord seems to be fine with it, though. His patience level is still very high. I've got 6 months to make a little under $15k profit. It's pretty much in the bag.

Popularity is now at E+. It won't be long now until Importance follows and we'll get bumped up to Regional.

I was given more goals.

Jay Chord must reach B- Momentum when time expires (18 months) - Doubt he's still around in 18 months

Antonio must be kept above a C+ Momentum. (18 months)

I can't hire anyone that is a Super Junior (16 months)
Old 11-28-2008, 01:22 PM   #48
sabotai
General Manager

MAW Summer Sizzler
July 2009, Friday Week 4

Match: Antonio vs. Velocidad - Rating: D-
Antonio defeated Velocidad in 6:42 by pinfall with an Italian DDT.
Rip Chord did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: C-

Rafael Ruiz defeated Edward Cornell in 5:53 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench.
The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Edward Cornell is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Casey Valentine - Rating: C-
The Masked Patriot defeated Casey Valentine in 11:39 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver.

Match: Ultimate Pheonix vs. Citizen X - Rating: C-

Ultimate Phoenix defeated Citizen X in 8:37 by pinfall with a Phoenix Firebird Splash.

Angle: Jay Chord Interview - Rating: D
Jay Chord had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Jack Avatar.

Match: Mean Jean Cattley vs. Mainstream Hernandez - Rating: C+

Mean Jean Cattley defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 12:41 by pinfall with a Mood Swing.

Angle: Jack Avatar Interview - Rating: D

Jack Avatar had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Jay Chord.

Match: MAW Title: Jack Avatar vs. Jay Chord - Rating: B-
Jack Avatar defeated Jay Chord in 20:50 by pinfall. Jack Avatar makes defence number 1 of his Mid Atlantic Championship title.
This match lifted the crowd.

Old 11-29-2008, 05:14 PM   #49
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: $194,855
Profit: $9,667

Huey Cannonball, Jefferson Stardust and Masked Cougar have been let go.

New Signings

Giant Brody
Wrestling Skills: Brawling C-, Hardcore C-
Physical Skills: Athleticism C-, Toughness B, Power B-
Sex Appeal C, Star Quality C, Menace B+
Face E+ / Heel A
Popularity: Mid Atlantic E-

His performance skills are bad, but he just appeared on the wrestling scene and he could be someone that could be improved quickly if put into the ring with a right people. A amanager would probably help him a lot.

Jesse Christian
Wrestling Skills: Brawling C+
Entertainment: Mic C, Charisma B, Acting C-
Physical: Athleticism C+, Toughness C-, Stamina C+, Power B
Performance: C- to C+
Star Quality B-, Menace C+
Face A / Heel C
Popularity: Mid Atlantic E-, South East D

39 years old and coming to the end of his career.

Last edited by sabotai : 11-29-2008 at 05:20 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 05:46 PM   #50
sabotai
General Manager

I was getting a database error while I ran the last card. I thought the forum might be down awhile so I just ran the card. Here's the rundown.

MAW FUBAR

Venue: Stanley Hall (298 Att.)

Dark Match: Rafael Ruiz vs. Cameron Vassey - Rating: C-
Winner: Ruiz

Match: Jesse Christian vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: E+
Winner: Christian. They don't click at all.

Match: The Masked Patriot vs. Giant Brody - Rating: D-
Winner: Masked Patriot

Match: Mainstream Hernandez vs. Citizen X - Rating: C-
Winner: Hernandez

Match: Jay Chord vs. Erik Strong - Rating: C-
Winner: Chord

Match: MAW Title: Jack Avatar vs. Mean Jean Cattley - Rating: B-
Winner: Avatar

Last edited by sabotai : 11-29-2008 at 05:46 PM.