Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-15-2003, 04:38 PM   #101
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Darkiller had better watch out! It's time for JeeberD to take a break from The Badasses and make a name for himself!!!

Uh, yeah right. That's what I thought too Jeeber. But I don't think you will like the match too much. But remember that I have no control over how long the matches go.....or don't.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-15-2003 at 05:46 PM.
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 04:49 PM   #102
JeeberD
General Manager

Yuck. That bit of foreshadowing sounds quite ugly....

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 08:50 PM   #103
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

ATTENTION ALL FOFC WRESTLING READERS:

I have completed the basic website for FOFC Wrestling. Let me know what you think. If you have any ideas on how to make it better (without too much work), let me know.

If you check out the Roster page you will see info. For those of you who don't have a gimmick, if you have an idea let me know. When it seems right I will change it.

The new event is posted on the website. Let me know if you would still like me to post the shows here too.

Enjoy.

Special thanks to JeeberD for helping me get the logo working.

How dumb was that? You need the web address. Duh?

www.geocities.com/stormtruppa

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-15-2003 at 08:51 PM.
Old 08-15-2003, 09:02 PM   #104
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

And the losing streak continues.....

noop
Old 08-15-2003, 09:45 PM   #105
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I have a name for the tag-team duo of Coffee & Smokin'.

Legal Narcotics!

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord approves, and also notes his overness needs to rise...a lot.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2003, 10:11 PM   #106
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
I have a name for the tag-team duo of Coffee & Smokin'.

Legal Narcotics!

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord approves, and also notes his overness needs to rise...a lot.

I like that name. It's original. I'll do it up. Thanks.

Old 08-16-2003, 12:27 PM   #107
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

I will continue to post show and event results here. See the website for all the FOFC Wrestling information. www.geocities.com/stormtruppa

This event has been previously posted on the website. I forgot to add it here. Tuesday Tough Love for April 25th coming soon.

*****APRIL MAYHEM*****
*****Saturday, April 22, 2006*****

We start out our April event with a dark match.

Slyk Wagner Brown vs Erik Watts.

Match Background: None.

The Match: Big clothesline from Watts. Erik Watts moves in for the kill. Choke Slam! 1....2....3.

Winner: Erik Watts in a squash. Two moves. Either this guy is good or Wagner Brown is very, very bad. Awful.

Page: Welcome everyone to April Mayhem. I’m Dallas Page and as always joined by Bobby Heenan.
Heenan: I’d like to say hello to the humanoids, but I won’t.
Page: What a show we have lined up for you tonight. JeeberD will face Darkiller for the Lightweight Title right here tonight. JeeberD got the last pinfall in a 4 on 4 survivor match last Tuesday and gets the Title shot thanks to the stipulation made by Co-Commissioner, Erik Flamebeard.
Heenan: I don’t give Jeeber much of a chance in that match. Darkiller is out of his league.
Page: And I’m sure that Flamebeard will have nothing to do with it.
Heenan: Of course not. Flamebeard is a fair Commissioner.
Page: Yeah right. Also, we have the Heavyweight Title on the line. Barry Windham made his debut at March Mind Games interfering in Raven’s match. Since then they’ve signed the contract and had a tag team match. It should be a good one.
Heenan: The Hardcore Title is also on the line when Sachmo defends against Shorty.
Page: Also just added to the card. Swaggs and Primelord will go one on one and the winner will take on NevStar on Tuesday Tough Love in the Television Title Tournament. BishopMVP was supposed to wrestle NevStar, but he broke his leg and will be out of action about 7 months.
Heenan: That’s too bad for Bishop. I had him as the favorite to win the title.
Page: Another match just added. Illinifan has been on a rampage as of late. Chief Rum has challenged him to a cage match. Illinifan has accepted. Chief Rum will try to end Illinifan’s winning streak.
Heenan: It’s time to go to the ring where Swaggs and Primelord are set to kick us off.

Swaggs vs Primelord.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Primelord goes down. Spin kick by Swaggs to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Hooks the leg for a two count. Primelord ducks a wild right hand. Primelord uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Swaggs walks into a high dropkick from Primelord, almost losing several teeth in the process. Primelord hits a rolling kick on Swaggs. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Swaggs pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. SUPER frankensteiner on Primelord, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Primelord is in trouble. Here it comes - X-Buster. 1....2...3, it's finished. Swaggs is still in the ring celebrating. Primelord pushes the referee away. Primelord stuns Swaggs. Primelord quickly goes up to the top rope, and leaps off, hitting the Missile Dropkick!

Winner: Swaggs moves on in the TV Title tournament, but paid the price after.

Page: What a sore loser Primelord is.
Heenan: No he’s not. Swaggs was rubbing it in with his gloating. He got what he deserved.
Page: Up next is a tag team match. Christopher St. Connection have challenged NevStar and The Afoci for their #1 contenders spot that they won in a tournament.

NevStar and The Afoci vs Christopher St Connection.

The Match: Afoci just WAFFLES Mase with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Hard back suplex on Mase. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tor-NADO DDT from The Afoci, Mase got planted! Mase tags out to Buff E. Buff E strikes away at The Afoci, not doing much damage at all. Buff E gets taken down out of nowhere! Standing leg lariat by The Afoci on Buff E. Tag between The Afoci and NevStar. Afoci \ NevStar whip Buff E into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. SUPER frankensteiner on Buff E, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Tiger suplex on Buff E. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. Buff E is in trouble. Styles Clash!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! NevStar \ Afoci climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

Winners: The Afoci and NevStar keep their #1 contender’s spot for the tag team titles.

Page: The Afoci and NevStar are ready for the tag champs whenever Marmel comes back.
Heenan: Time and Money will prevail.
Page: Up next is a tag team bout. These two teams are trying to work their way up the tag team ladder. Noop and Quicksand have been having their problems of late. Noop has yet to gain a victory in FOFC. But he has asked for the help from Chief Rum, a former FOFC Hardcore Champion, and the Chief has made an impact.
Heenan: How much of an impact could he possibly have had, Noop still is a loser.
Page: He’s learning. We’ve all been there.
Heenan: Not me. I’ve always been a winner.
Page: Whatever. Let’s go to the ring.

Noop and Quicksand vs Double K.

The Match: Katon hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Katon hits a rolling kick on Noop. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Katon and Kodos. Double K whip Noop into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Kodos uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Noop kicks Kodos in the gut to reverse the momentum. Back heel kick from Noop on Kodos. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Quicksand. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Spin kick by Quicksand to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Kodos backdrops Quicksand out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Kodos. Second rope flying axe handle, Quicksand goes down. One day, Kodos might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tag to Katon. Spinning back kick from Katon. Tag between Quicksand and Noop. Katon hits a dropkick on Noop and gets right back up. Tekneek comes running down the aisle with a chair! Katon and Noop continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Tekneek slides in and blasts Noop with a chair to the head! Tekneek climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Katon stuns Noop. Flying Press! 1....2....3. Tekneek is still in the ring. He signals for the Super Kick! Running down the aisle comes Chief Rum! He slides in the ring, and chases Tekneek out of the ring! Chief chases him through the crowd and out of sight.

Winners: Double K thanks to help from Tekneek.

Page: If people would stop interfering in Noop’s matches, maybe he would win a few.
Heenan: Yeah, and I could be president someday. Hey, that’s not a bad idea.
Page: Oh, boy. Right back to the action for our cage match. Chief Rum has challenged Illinifan to a cage match. Illinifan has been leaving bodies in his wake as of late. The Chief wants to end that tonight.
Heenan: Illinifan will show he’s the real deal.

Chief Rum vs Illinifan.

Match Background: This will be a cage bout.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Illinifan. Illinifan drives Chief into the cage side. Illinifan kicks the leg, knocks Chief down, and goes to work on it. Chief takes a flying neckbreaker from Illinifan. Chief Rum comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Illinifan walks into a high dropkick from Chief Rum, almost losing several teeth in the process. Chief Rum climbs the cage, but gets pulled down by Illinifan! Flying cross body off the top rope! Chief Rum misses a clothesline. Power drive elbow by Illinifan. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Illinifan and Chief climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Illinifan moves in for the kill. Last Rites! Illinifan and Chief climb the cage....until Chief Rum gets knocked off by a right hand! Illinifan climbs over the top for the win! Chief Rum leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Illinifan comes running as well, and Chief gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Winner: Illinifan.

Page: Now he won the match, was it necessary to attack the Chief after?
Heenan: Of course, he was still walking wasn’t he?
Page: You’re impossible. Up next is a Hardcore Title match. Shorty has challenged Sachmo for the FOFC Hardcore Title.

Sachmo vs Shorty.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Sachmo has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 04 April 2006.

The Match: Standing leg lariat by Sachmo on Shorty. Sachmo hits an irish whip into a shopping cart! Sachmo kicks the leg, knocks Shorty down, and goes to work on it. There's a two count on the pin. Spin kick by Sachmo to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Covers for a quick two count. Shorty kicks Sachmo in the gut to reverse the momentum. Shorty kicks the leg, knocks Sachmo down, and goes to work on it. There's a two count on the pin. Lightning kick by Shorty on Sachmo. Sachmo counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Shorty walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Shorty hooks up a suplex, but it is blocked. Sachmo scores with a low blow, then turns it into a small package! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Shorty got screwed out of the victory!

Winner: Sachmo wins and keeps the Hardcore Title.

Page: Sachmo has been on a roll as of late.
Heenan: He’s a true Champion. Not like that wanna be, Chief Rum or Noop.
Page: Sachmo will get his chance to show what he has in the tag team match on Tuesday Tough Love when he teams with Tekneek to battle Chief Rum and Noop.
Heenan: It will be the same result. Sachmo will win.
Page: We’ll see. Up next is a tag team match. Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord are facing two members of Flamebeard’s Followers, Digamma and Tucker. There is a lot of bad blood between these guys.
Heenan: Coffee and Smokin’ should give it up. Flamebeard’s Followers are superior athletes
Page: Let’s go to the ring and find out.

Coffee Warlord and Smokin' Warlord vs Digamma and Tucker.

Match Background: Digamma and Smokin' have been feuding recently. Smokin' has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud.

The Match: Digamma hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Digamma uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Tucker. Tucker \ Digamma whip Coffee into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hard back suplex on Coffee. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. There's a two count on the pin. Coffee walks into a high dropkick from Tucker, almost losing several teeth in the process. Coffee powers out of a headlock. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Coffee Warlord just KILLS Tucker! Tag between Coffee Warlord and Smokin' Warlord. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Smokin' crushes Tucker with a huge legdrop. Smokin' charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Tucker tags out to Digamma. Digamma uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Digamma with an enziguri. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Digamma hits a back kick, doubling Smokin'over. Smokin' Warlord comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Smokin' crushes Digamma with a huge legdrop. Digamma gets whipped into the corner by Smokin', who charges in with a clothesline. Digamma grabs the referee and pulls him in the way! The referee calls for the DQ as he collapses to the mat in pain. Digamma gets out of the ring and walks off, having taken the cheap way out. Darkiller \ Flamebeard come running down into the ring. They nail Coffee Warlord from behind, then grab Smokin' and hit the Double Powerbomb! With him out of the way, the drag Coffee Warlord to the outside...and promptly put him straight through the announcer's table with a double slam! Darkiller \ Flamebeard have destroyed Coffee \ Smokin'!

Winners: Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord by DQ and they pay the price after the match.

Heenan: Cheap victory.
Page: Well, if Flamebeard’s Followers weren’t always cheating, they would lose most of their matches. Up next is our Heavyweight Title Match. Let’s take a look back and see how this all came about.

Flashback to March 18th, Mind Games: Raven is defending the Heavyweight Title against Samoa Joe. Barry Windham makes his debut by interfering in the match. He absolutely destroys Raven.

Flashback to April 4th, Tuesday Tough Love. Bobby Heenan interview Windham. Co-Commissioner Gold comes out and says that there will be a contract signing next week for Windham and Raven to face each other at April Mayhem for the FOFC Heavyweight Title.

Flashback to April 11th, Tuesday Tough Love. After both Raven and Windham sign the contract, Windham tries to attack Raven. Raven is ready however and lays out Windham. Later in the evening Raven beats Samoa Joe and Windham comes down after the match and he and Joe beat up Raven.

Flashback to April 18th, Tuesday Tough Love. Barry Windham and Samoa Joe team up to fight Raven and a mystery partner. The mystery partner turns out to be one of Raven’s best friends, Erik Watts. The match ends in a double DQ.

Page: So, that’s how we got here. It’s time for the FOFC Heavyweight Title match.

Barry Windham vs Raven.

Match Background: Windham and Raven have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Raven has been FOFC Heavyweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Wack kick from Windham. Raven blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Windham takes a headbutt from Raven. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Windham flips out of a Raven bodyslam attempt. Running clothesline from Barry Windham was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Barry Windham hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. There's a two count on the pin. Barry Windham turns Raven inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Raven pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big piledriver on Windham. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Windham powers out of a headlock. Barry Windham gets whipped into the corner. Raven charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Windham uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Barry Windham slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Raven to get some payback.

Winner: Barry Windham wins the FOFC Heavyweight Title.

Page: Raven got screwed.
Heenan: Like I’ve told you many times. You do what you have to do to win.
Page: Windham better watch his back. Up next is our main event. It is for the FOFC Lightweight Title. JeeberD was involved in a 4 on 4 survivor match last Tuesday. Under the stipulations, he got the last pinfall so therefore he gets a title shot. I understand that something is going on backstage.

We get a shot of the backstage area. JeeberD is laying down on the floor and Bertogarce is hovering over him. JeeberD is holding his head.

Bertogarce: Jeeber, who did this?
JeeberD: Tucker and Flamebeard.
Bertogarce: This is bullshit. They knew that you were a threat to Darkiller’s title. Let’s me talk to Gold and try to get this match rescheduled.
Jeeber pulls himself up holding his head.
JeeberD: No. The fans came to see a match. I’ll give it my best shot.
Bertogarce: If you say so. I’ve got your back.

Page: Wow. What a competitor.
Heenan: Stupid if you ask me. He should just forget about the humanoids and live to fight another day.
Page: That’s not the way Jeeber is. It’s time for the match.

Darkiller vs JeeberD.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title. Darkiller has been FOFC Lightweight champion since 02 January 2006.

JeeberD comes down 1st to a roar of the crowd. He is still holding his head.

Darkiller comes out and has a big smile on his face. The crowd is giving him some major heat.

The Match: Darkiller hits a piledriver on JeeberD. That used to end matches, you know. JeeberD can barely stand. Here it comes - Old School Expulsion. 1....2...3, it's finished. Bertogarce comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Darkiller turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! Bertogarce has left Darkiller down and bloodied.

Winner: Darkiller.

Page: For once I think you might have been right Heenan. JeeberD was in no condition to wrestle tonight.
Heenan: Of course I’m right. I’m always right.
Page: But he was only in that condition due to the cheap shots of Tucker and Flamebeard.
Heenan: How do you know they did it? Did you see it?
Page: I can’t win with you. We gotta go everyone. See you Tuesday.

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Sachmo.
FOFC Heavyweight Champion: Barry Windham.
FOFC Lightweight Champion: Darkiller.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money.

We had an overall rating of 69% for the show.
We had 2855 people show up.
Best match of the night: Illinifan and Chief Rum in the Steel Cage Match. Overall rating: 80%.

Old 08-16-2003, 02:56 PM   #108
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

Obviously Chief Rum should have been more worried about his own match than trying to protect lil' Noop. Booyaka!
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2003, 11:21 PM   #109
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekneek
Obviously Chief Rum should have been more worried about his own match than trying to protect lil' Noop. Booyaka!

Is Chief Rum even reading this dynasty? I haven't heard from him.

Old 08-16-2003, 11:34 PM   #110
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Alright.

Darkiller, the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord, wants you beaten down. Royally. Pick a time, pick a place. Oh, and one thing. Let's do this right. Let's put one big steel cell around the ring. No Flamebeard, no Smokin', no nothing. Just you, the cell, and the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord.

Put the title on the line or not, it don't matter. I just want to beat your punk ass, like I did illinifan some time ago.

Hell in the Cell, CW vs Darkiller! Come on Commish, you know you wanna do it!
Old 08-16-2003, 11:43 PM   #111
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Alright.

Darkiller, the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord, wants you beaten down. Royally. Pick a time, pick a place. Oh, and one thing. Let's do this right. Let's put one big steel cell around the ring. No Flamebeard, no Smokin', no nothing. Just you, the cell, and the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord.

Put the title on the line or not, it don't matter. I just want to beat your punk ass, like I did illinifan some time ago.

Hell in the Cell, CW vs Darkiller! Come on Commish, you know you wanna do it!

Patience my friend. I'm building up this feud. You will get your cage match.

BTW, I like your tag team name. I changed it on the website. Now I need a name for your finishing move.

Old 08-17-2003, 07:50 PM   #112
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****TUESDAY TOUGH LOVE*****
*****April 25, 2006*****

We start our show by going to the ring where Gold has a microphone. Before he can get started, Atatange comes out from the back and into the ring. He asks for a mic.

Atatange: I want to talk to you.
Gold: Can’t this wait? I’m getting ready to announce the card for tonight’s show.
Atatange: That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I’ve seen the card. I’m not on it, again. I wasn’t on it last week, or at Saturday’s event. What’s the deal?
Gold: Do you want me to be straight with you?
Atatange: What do you think?
Gold: Ok fine. You’ve had two matches since coming to FOFC Wrestling. Both sucked. Bottom line. I’m not saying you can’t be a good wrestler with a little development.
Atatange: I suck! I suck! Let me show you how much I suck.

With that Atatange attacks Gold. He throws punches and staggers Gold. Then he steps back and delivers a Super Kick. Gold is out.

Atatange: Do I suck now?

Atatange spits on Gold and leaves the ring.

Page: What a way to kick off a show. Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page.
Heenan: And I’m Bobby Heenan.
Page: What do you think about what we just saw, Bobby?
Heenan: I think it was a good thing for Atatange. He needed to make a statement.
Page: He made a statement all right. I’m just not so sure that was the way to go. We have a great show for you tonight. We will crown the first ever FOFC Television Champion tonight. We have two semi-final matches and then the winners will face off later to crown a champion.
Heenan: I however, am looking forward to the Tables Match between Tekneek and Sachmo vs. Chief Rum and Noop. Noop wants to play with the big boys. Well tonight he’s going to find out that it isn’t all fun and games here in FOFC Wrestling.
Page: Also on the card Raven’s friend, Erik Watts takes on the FOFC Heavyweight Champion, Barry Windham for the Title.
Heenan: Watts doesn’t stand a chance.
Page: Our main event tonight is a Lightweight Title match. Coffee Warlord gets his long awaited rematch vs. Darkiller.
Heenan: Coffee doesn’t deserve a shot. He hasn’t been able to beat Darkiller yet.
Page: It’s time to go to the ring for our 1st match. It’s the first of two semi-final matches in the TV Title Tournament. Swaggs will be facing NevStar. Swaggs won a match vs. Primelord at April Mayhem in a last minute addition with the injury to BishopMVP. The winner of this match moves on to face the winner of Shorty vs. Quicksand for the TV Title.

Swaggs vs NevStar.

The Match: Spinning back kick from Swaggs. Spin kick by Swaggs to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! NevStar hits a dropkick on Swaggs and gets right back up. There's a two count on the pin. Super kick by NevStar. There's a two count on the pin. Swaggs avoids a NevStar avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Flying reverse elbow by Swaggs. Pin, but NevStar is out just before the three count. NevStar blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! NevStar reverses an irish whip...and Swaggs runs into the referee! DDT from the top rope by NevStar. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Spinning bulldog in the corner and Swaggs is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! NevStar gets taken down out of nowhere! NevStar is in trouble. X-Buster! 1....2....3. Swaggs extends his hand to NevStar...and it is accepted! They shake!

Winner: Swaggs moves on to the finals of the TV Tournament.

Page: What a great show of sportsmanship by those two.
Heenan: If you ask me it just shows weakness.
Page: Nobody asked you.
Heenan: Well excuse me.
Page: It’s time for our second semi-final match in the TV Title Tournament.

Shorty vs Quicksand.

The Match: Flying reverse elbow by Shorty. Back heel kick off the second rope, Quicksand goes down. Tiger suplex on Quicksand. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Implant DDT by Shorty! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Shorty drops an elbow...but Quicksand moves out of the way. Flying elbow from Quicksand connects. SUPER frankensteiner on Shorty, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Shorty reverses a hip toss. SUPER frankensteiner on Quicksand, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Quicksand slugs Shorty, sending him down into the corner. While Quicksand fires up the crowd, Shorty is removing the turnbuckle pad! Quicksand comes over...but Shorty grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Quicksand face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Shorty rolls up the stunned Quicksand: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that?

My Opinion: I'd love to see a rematch and see if they can top this. ****

Winner: Shorty moves on to fight Swaggs in the finals for the TV Title.

Page: What a great match put on by those two. It’s too bad that Shorty had to cheat to win.
Heenan: Do I have to say it?
Page: No, I know. You do what you have to do to win.

The music of the Badasses interrupt Page and Heenan. They come to the ring.

JeeberD: We wanted to come out here and say that we are sick and tired of Flamebeard’s Followers and their antics. Darkiller, you were so afraid that I would beat you again, this time for the title, that you sent Flamebeard and Tucker to cheap shot me. Well, The Badasses aren’t playing this game anymore.
Bertogarce: That’s right. We decided that we needed someone to watch our back.
JeeberD: Ladies and Gentlemen, we would like to introduce you to our new manager, The Bad Ass Princess.

The Bad Ass Princess comes out.

Bad Ass Princess: Flamebeard, you had better watch your back. And don’t let this pretty face fool you. I grew up with 5 brothers.

Bad Ass Princess debuted her new gimmick, (Bad Ass) it got a positive response. Bertogarce gained 2 points of overness from this segment. Bad Ass Princess gained 3 points of overness from this segment. JeeberD gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Page: I guess from now on the Badasses mean business.
Heenan: Yeah, and I’m sure that Flamebeard is worried. She’s just a girl.
Page: Do you want me to call her over her so you can say that to her face?
Heenan: Do I look stupid to you? Never mind, don’t answer that.
Page: It’s time for our next match. It is a 4 corners match with the winner getting a Hardcore Title shot next week.

Smokin' Warlord vs The Afoci vs Digamma vs Primelord.

Match Background: This will be a four corners bout. Digamma and Smokin' have been feuding recently.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Afoci by Smokin' Warlord. Implant DDT by Smokin' Warlord! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Hooks the leg for a two count. Smokin' walks into a drop toe hold. Afoci tags out to Primelord. Primelord uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Primelord whips Smokin' into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Tiger suplex on Smokin'. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Primelord hits a rolling kick on Smokin'. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Smokin' kicks Primelord in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag between Smokin' Warlord and Digamma. Badly executed second rope splash by Digamma. Digamma hits a dropkick on Primelord. Actually, it barely touched! Primelord avoids a Digamma avalanche by getting out of the damn way! THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Digamma walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Primelord tags out to Smokin' Warlord. Second rope flying axe handle, Digamma goes down. One day, Smokin' might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. DDT from the top rope by Smokin' Warlord. That looked KILLER. Smokin' Warlord has Digamma down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Swanton Bomb, forget about it. 1....2...3!

Winner: Smokin’ Warlord wins and gets a Hardcore Title shot vs. Sachmo next week.

Page: What a win by Smokin’ Warlord. He gets a little revenge on Digamma for his antics lately.
Heenan: It doesn’t matter. Sachmo will kill him next week.
Page: It should be a good match, both are on a roll.

Page and Heenan are interrupted by the music of Erik Flamebeard. He comes out followed by Darkiller, Digamma and Tucker.

Flamebeard: We have some business to take care of. Katon and Kodos, come out here right now.

Page: What does Flamebeard want with Double K?
Heenan: Maybe he wants them to join the Followers.

Double K come out and head to the ring. From the looks on their faces, they are surprised by being called out here.

Flamebeard: You guys were asked to wrestle with Darkiller and Digamma last week to fill in for Marmel and Tucker. You let us down.
Katon: We did the best we could.
Flamebeard: The best you could got JeeberD a victory and a shot at the Lightweight Title Saturday. If it wasn’t for my quick thinking, Jeeber would have been 100% going into the match. No thanks to you guys.
Kodos: But...
Flamebeard: I’ve heard enough. When you don’t do the job you pay the price. Nothing personal guys.

Flamebeard's Followers swarm all over them and beat both Katon and Kodos down. When Erik Flamebeard is satisfied with the beating, they back off and head back toward the locker room, their point made.

Page: These guys are out of control.
Heenan: You’d better not get in their way.
Page: They’re just bullies. Up next is the Television Title match.

Swaggs vs Shorty.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Shorty by Swaggs. Shorty comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Standing leg lariat by Shorty on Swaggs. Shorty misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Swaggs walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Swaggs powers out of a headlock. Swaggs hits a rolling kick on Shorty. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Tiger suplex on Shorty. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pin, but Shorty is out just before the three count. Shorty elbows Swaggs in the face to break a hammerlock. Shorty crushes Swaggs with a running senton. Pin, but Swaggs is out just before the three count. Shorty goes for a splash but Swaggs puts the knees up. Shorty can barely stand. Here it comes - X-Buster. 1....2...3, it's finished. Swaggs is still in the ring celebrating. Shorty pushes the referee away. Shorty puts Swaggs in the corner. Shorty sets up, and hits a Super Frankensteiner!

Winner: Swaggs is the 1st FOFC Television Champion.

Page: What a turnaround for Swaggs. Just a few months ago he was suspended. Since he’s come back he has been more focused and is now a Champion.
Heenan: It was a fast count by the referee.
Page: What are you talking about? There was no fast count. You need to have your eyes checked. We understand that something is going on backstage where our cameras are.

We head to the backstage area where Atatange is walking out of his locker room. Erik Flamebeard is walking by and stops him.

Flamebeard: Atatange, I wanted to talk to you. I saw what you did to Gold earlier. Now, I may not approve of you attacking a person of power, but I certainly don’t feel bad that it was Gold. Now, I have a proposition for you. I like your aggressiveness. I will give you a chance to be on the show. But you have to show me you belong. Here’s what I want you to do...

Flamebeard leads Atatange out of our camera’s range as they continue talking.

Atatange debuted his new gimmick, Lackey. It got a positive response.

Page: What is Flamebeard up to now?
Heenan: Why is it every time you see Flamebeard you think he is up to something? He is just trying to give the guy a chance to be on the show, unlike Gold.
Page: Yeah, sure. Flamebeard is just trying to be nice. We saw how nice he was to Double K earlier. I don’t like them, but I don’t approve of a vicious 4 on 2 attack.
Heenan: Hey, if you are asked to do a job, you’d better do it.
Page: Up next is our grudge match. It will be a Tables Match with Tekneek and Sachmo taking on Chief Rum and Noop. Noop is trying to break into the win column.

Tekneek and Sachmo vs Chief Rum and Noop.

Match Background: This will be a tables bout. Noop and Tekneek have been feuding recently. Neither has managed to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Sachmo is the reigning FOFC Hardcore champion, and has been since 04 April 2006.

The Match: Noop arm drags Sachmo over and locks on an armbar. Tekneek walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Chief \ Noop whip Sachmo into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Noop goes to suplex Tekneek through a table, but he slips out the backdoor. Chief Rum misses a clothesline. Flying elbow from Tekneek, grazing the target slightly. Tekneek goes to slam Noop through a table, but he manages to escape. Tiger suplex on Chief. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Tekneek throws Noop onto the table, climbs to the top rope...and uses a flying elbow drop to collapse the table and pick up a victory. Tekneek \ Sachmo nod at each other...and they attack Noop \ Chief! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Noop \ Chief down and out on the canvas.

Winners: Tekneek and Sachmo.

Heenan: Great match.
Page: Was it necessary to attach them after the match?
Heenan: Hey, Noop and Chief Rum would have done the same thing.

Illinifan comes out to the ring and grabs a mic.

Illinifan: Hey, Revrew. I hope you are watching at home. I’ve beaten everyone that has come to your defense. Keep sending me your friends. I’ll beat them all. It’s just a warmup for what I’m going to do to you when you come back.

Page: Someone has to stop this guy.
Heenan: Why, he’s just defending himself.
Page: Yeah, he’s the innocent one here. He never attacked anyone from behind. Up next is the match for the FOFC Heavyweight Title. Erik Watts saw how Windham beat his friend, Raven and won the title. He wants to avenge that.

Barry Windham vs Erik Watts.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Heavyweight title. Barry Windham has been FOFC Heavyweight champion since 22 April 2006.

The Match: Uninspired brawling from Barry Windham. Wack kick from Windham. Watts gets splashed in the corner. Windham slams Erik Watts down. Watts is sure in trouble now. Erik Watts once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Windham gets splashed in the corner. Powerslam from Erik Watts on Windham. Hooks the leg for a two count. Barry Windham comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Barry Windham DDTs Watts, but it just looked terrible. There's a two count on the pin. Barry Windham turns Watts inside-out with a clothesline. Reminds me of Willow's 'Bored Now' skin ripping finisher. Inside joke, don't worry about it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Windham charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Windham receives some punishment by Erik Watts but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Barry Windham avoids a Erik Watts avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Barry Windham with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Watts. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Erik Watts can barely stand. Lariat!!! That shook the ring. Raven quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Barry Windham turns around. Raven spins Windham around. Raven hits the Raven Effect DDT! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Raven! Watts and Raven put the boots to Barry Windham, stomping away on him.

Winner: Barry Windham by DQ. He is still Heavyweight Champion.

Heenan: Now was that necessary?
Page: Raven was just getting revenge for the illegal way Windham won the title.
Heenan: What? Windham won that title fair and square.
Page: I’m tired.
Heenan: Why, I’m doing all the work?
Page: Don’t you have a vacation coming up? Up next is our main event. It is for the Lightweight Title. Coffee Warlord gets his long awaited rematch with Darkiller.

Coffee Warlord vs Darkiller.

Match Background: Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This match is for the FOFC Lightweight title. Darkiller has been FOFC Lightweight champion since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Coffee gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Darkiller hits some punches. How generic. BIG clothesline on Coffee. Coffee tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Coffee Warlord once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Running knee lift from Coffee Warlord. Spinebuster by Coffee Warlord. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darkiller kicks Coffee Warlord in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spear by Darkiller. Covers for a quick two count. Death valley driver by Darkiller! No one executes that move properly anymore. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Darkiller goes for a splash but Coffee puts the knees up. Coffee slams Darkiller. Darkiller avoids a Coffee Warlord avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Darkiller slams Coffee Warlord down and motions to the crowd. Tucker comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Coffee Warlord turns around. Tucker slams Coffee down. Tucker climbs to the top rope and hits the Tumbleweed Legdrop! Tucker leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three for Darkiller, Coffee got pinned. Coffee Warlord goes on the rampage, firing off stiff shots to both Darkiller and Tucker, who take the hint and swiftly leave the ring for their own safety.

Winner: Darkiller.

Page: I suppose you are going to tell me that was fair.
Heenan: No I don’t. It wasn’t right that Coffee attacked Tucker and Darkiller after the match.
Page: I can’t win. We gotta go everyone. Tune in next week for more great action.

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Sachmo.
FOFC Television Champion: Swaggs.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money. (Title is currently suspended.)

We had an overall rating of 70% for the show.
We had a .45 TV rating.
Attendance: 477.
Match of the night: Semi-final match for the TV Title: Shorty vs. Quicksand. 100% match rating. 78% overall rating.

Old 08-17-2003, 10:25 PM   #113
Swaggs
Coordinator

The reign of Swaggs begins!
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 01:16 PM   #114
JeeberD
General Manager

Welcome to the show, Bad Ass Princess! We're glad to have you on our side...

Old 08-18-2003, 01:28 PM   #115
atatange1
High School JV

Long live Flamebeard!
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003, 02:31 PM   #116
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Oh tucker tucker tucker. Guess I gotta kick your ass too now.

And for the finishing move of the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord....

Hmm...bad pun time.

Overdose!
Old 08-19-2003, 11:56 AM   #117
bertogarce
Mascot

I welcome the Bad Ass Princess with open arms! It'll be nice to finally have someone watching our back. Enjoy your ride with greatness, Princess!

OOC: great job on the website!

Last edited by bertogarce : 08-19-2003 at 11:58 AM.
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2003, 03:24 PM   #118
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the website. I should have another show posted soon. I have been a little busy. Stay tuned.

Old 08-19-2003, 05:08 PM   #119
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

The website has the preview of the next show, Tuesday Tough Love for May 2, 2006. I will post the results of the show on Wednesday.

Old 08-20-2003, 04:36 PM   #120
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

New show posted on Website. I will post it here when I have time.

Old 08-20-2003, 08:43 PM   #121
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****May 2, 2006*****

We start out our show with Erik Flamebeard in the ring.

Flamebeard: I’d like to start by saying hello to all my fans out there.

This prompts the crowd to boo profusely.

Flamebeard: I know you all love me. But I have some business to take care of. I’d like Atatange to come out here.

Flamebeard waits as Atatange comes out. The crowd starts up a “You Suck” chant.

Flamebeard: Atatange, last week I told you I didn’t agree with you beating up authority figures. But I do like your aggressive style. You’re just a little raw. I have an assignment for you. Tonight you will wrestle Noop. You will win or you will face punishment for what you did to Gold last week. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t like Gold any more than you do. But you have to take your aggression out on the right people. Noop should be an easy task for you.
Atatange: Thank you. Does this mean I am a member of Flamebeard’s Followers?
Flamebeard: Whoa, whoa, whoa there. Not so fast. We need to get you focused so your aggression doesn’t take out the wrong person. Show me what you got against Noop and we’ll talk some more.

Flamebeard leaves the ring and the music of Noop hits.

Page: I guess we are starting the show with the match just made right now, Atatange vs. Noop.
Heenan: Poor Noop. He doesn’t stand a chance.

Atatange vs Noop.

The Match: Atatange uses some pathetic kicks in the corner now. Noop kicks Atatange in the gut to reverse the momentum. Atatange takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. A blind charge only gets an even HARDER kick. Noop whips Atatange into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Noop with an enziguri! HBK isn't moving...uh oh. Oh, sorry, I had a flashback to the last time I got fooled. Cover, but there's no one to count for Noop! Atatange is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Atatange hits a dropkick on Noop. Back heel kick from Atatange on Noop, but it missed by miles. Covers for a quick two count. Flying knee to the face from Atatange. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Noop reverses a hip toss. Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Atatange. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Noop goes for a splash but Atatange puts the knees up. Tekneek comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Noop turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Tekneek! Tekneek has left Noop in big trouble. Noop is in trouble. Here it comes - Super Kick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Atatange and Tekneek beat away on Noop, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Winner: Atatange.

Heenan: Flamebeard’s Followers have a new member!
Page: That’s not what Flamebeard said. Besides, Atatange wasn’t very impressive. He needed help from Tekneek.
Heenan: He won the match didn’t he?
Page: Wait a minute! Noop is still in the ring and he has a mic.

Noop: Tekneek. I am sick and tired of you interfering in all my matches. Meet me at May Mayhem one on one. Then we’ll see how tough you are.

Noop throws the mic on the mat and leaves.

Page: Wow. Maybe we’ll find out later if Tekneek accepts the challenge.
Heenan: Why wouldn’t he? He’s clearly a much better wrestler than Noop.
Page: But all his attacks on Noop have been cheap shots. Up next is a return bout from last week. Shorty and Quicksand fought in the TV Title Tournament last week and it was a classic. This week they will hook up again for a shot at the TV Title next week.

Shorty vs Quicksand.

The Match: Shorty hits a dropkick on Quicksand and gets right back up. SUPER frankensteiner on Quicksand, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Quicksand is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Quicksand connects with a back heel kick on Shorty and gets back up quickly. Spin kick by Quicksand to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Quicksand. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pin, but Shorty is out just before the three count. Hard back suplex on Shorty. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Shorty fights out of a grapple. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Quicksand is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick off the second rope, Quicksand goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Implant DDT by Shorty! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Quicksand goes down. Quicksand reverses a waistlock. Hard back suplex on Shorty. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tiger suplex on Shorty. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Shorty is in trouble. Cut-Throat Suplex! 1....2....3. Quicksand is still in the ring celebrating. Shorty pushes the referee away. Shorty puts Quicksand in the corner. Shorty sets up, and hits a Super Frankensteiner!

My Opinion: Great match, it deserves every snowflake its getting. ****1\4

Winner: Quicksand wins and gets a TV Title shot next week.

Page: Wow, another great match from those two. They actually topped last week’s effort.
Heenan: I didn’t think it was better. Quicksand won.
Page: At least he won without cheating. Up next is for the TV Title. Tekneek has challenged Swaggs.

Swaggs vs Tekneek.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Swaggs has been FOFC Television champion since 25 April 2006.

The Match: Spinning bulldog in the corner and Tekneek is down! Tiger suplex on Tekneek. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Back heel kick off the second rope, Tekneek goes down. Pin, but Tekneek is out just before the three count. Hard back suplex on Tekneek. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swaggs charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Flying elbow from Tekneek, grazing the target slightly. Back heel kick from Tekneek on Swaggs. Swaggs kicks Tekneek in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying cross body off the top rope! The bell rings. The referee declares that the time limit has expired, and the match is a draw.Noop comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Tekneek turns...and narrowly avoids vicious chair shot! Tekneek spins Noop around. Tekneek hits the Super Kick! Tekneek has left Noop down on the canvas.Tekneek: You want me at Mayhem. You got it punk. He kicks Noop one more time as he leaves.

Winner: Time limit draw.

Page: Well, I guess we have our answer. Noop vs. Tekneek at May Mayhem.
Heenan: Better bring the stretcher. Noop is in trouble.
Page: Noop might surprise everyone.

Page and Heenan are interrupted by the music of Coffee Warlord.

Coffee: I’m out here for one reason and one reason only. Darkiller, you and I have to settle this thing once and for all. I want that title at May Mayhem without interference.

The music of Darkiller plays and he comes to the apron.

Darkiller: You want a match, You want to be beaten again. Fine. No problem here. See you at Mayhem.

Before Darkiller can leave, the music of Gold hits.

Gold: I’m glad you accepted Coffee’s challenge, Darkiller. But because of past injustices I am going to have to add something to the match. At May Mayhem it will be Darkiller vs. Coffee Warlord for the FOFC Lightweight Title inside a steel cage. This will be a fair match, Darkiller. Good luck.

Darkiller is livid as Gold leaves.

Coffee: Hey, Darkiller. I’ll see you at Mayhem. Bring MY belt.

Page: It looks like we have two matches booked for May Mayhem.
Heenan: That’s not right. Darkiller shouldn’t have to defend the title against Coffee again. He’s already beaten him many times. And it shouldn’t have to be done inside a steel cage.
Page: Justice will be served. Up next is a tag team match. The Badasses debuted their new manager, The Bad Ass Princess last week. And Double K got a beating from Flamebeard’s Followers for not wrestling up to expectations. This match should be a stepping stone for one of these teams.

The Badasses vs Double K.

The Match: Kodos uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Jeeber counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying elbow from JeeberD connects. Tag between JeeberD and Bertogarce. Flying elbow from Bertogarce connects. Bertogarce hits a dropkick on Kodos and gets right back up. Kodos reverses a hip toss. Hard back suplex on Bertogarce. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Tag between Kodos and Katon. Spinning back kick from Katon. Katon hits a rolling kick on Bertogarce. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Bertogarce kicks Katon in the gut to reverse the momentum. Bertogarce hits a rolling kick on Katon. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tag between Bertogarce and JeeberD. Tiger suplex on Katon. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Jeeber hits a dropkick on Katon and gets right back up. The Badasses have Katon to themselves. Bad Ass Bomb! 1....2....3! It's over. Kodos and Katon remain in the ring, arguing. Katon looks really angry. Kodos pushes Katon away and walks off, looking furious.

Winners: The Badasses. Double K seem to be having some problems.

Page: It looks like The Badasses new manager is having a positive effect. Double K on the other hand seem to be having some problems between them.
Heenan: This is all Flamebeard’s fault. He should have left them alone.
Page: Heenan, you surprise me every week. Are you saying you don’t like Flamebeard’s way of doing things?
Heenan: Uh, I have no problem with Flamebeard. It’s just that those guys are young and they probably didn’t need that.
Page: I understand that Chief Rum is backstage and wants to say something.

Chief Rum: Illinifan, you are a big talker. You say you are beating everyone. Yes you beat me. But you got lucky. Hey, why don’t you find two partners and meet me in the ring later.

Heenan: Doesn’t this guy learn?
Page: I think it’s a great idea. Maybe it will be a fair match. Up next is a match for the Hardcore Title. Smokin’ Warlord won a 4 person elimination match last week to get this shot.

Sachmo vs Smokin' Warlord.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Sachmo has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 04 April 2006.

The Match: Sachmo walks into a high dropkick from Smokin' Warlord, almost losing several teeth in the process. Smokin' Warlord dropkicks Sachmo after leaping off an upturned shopping cart! Hard back suplex on Sachmo. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Smokin' uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Sachmo counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Smokin' takes a thrown chair to the face! Smokin' takes a NICE hurrancarana from Sachmo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Smokin' Warlord fights out of a grapple. Super kick by Smokin' Warlord. There's a two count on the pin. Springboard dropkick from Smokin' Warlord. Nicely done. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Sachmo reverses a Smokin' Warlord hammerlock. Sachmo hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Smokin' powers out of a headlock. Smokin' uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Digamma comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Clothesline...but Smokin' ducks! Sachmo gets hit! Smokin' Warlord knocks Digamma out of the ring. Sachmo gets knocked to the ground by Smokin', who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Swanton Bomb! 1....2....3. Sachmo and Digamma beat away on Smokin' Warlord, leaving him spread-eagled on the canvas.

Winner: Smokin’ Warlord is the new FOFC Hardcore Champ.

Page: Great win for Smokin’, we have a new champ.
Heenan: What a great champ. He is down on the mat.
Page: Well, if Digamma didn’t cheap shot him. Never mind, I’m wasting my breath. Up next is the challenge match that Chief Rum set out. We don’t know who is in it.

The music of Illinifan hits and he comes out first. Then the music of Primelord and finally Tucker come to the ring. Illinifan grabs a mic.

Illinifan: Well, Chief Scum, we’re here. Come on out. We know you are alone, you have no more friends. Let’s see, Noop, no he’s in the back hurt. Revrew, no he’s still at home. Who’s left?

Illinifan is interrupted by the music of Chief Rum. He comes out. He stands in the entrance ramp and then the music of The Afoci and NevStar starts and all three charge the ring and we are ready to start this match.

Chief Rum, The Afoci, and NevStar vs Illinifan, Tucker, and Primelord.

The Match: Illinifan walks into a high dropkick from Chief Rum, almost losing several teeth in the process. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. Tag to NevStar. Implant DDT by NevStar! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. NevStar \ Afoci whip Illinifan into the corner. NevStar whips The Afoci in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. The Afoci hits a rolling kick on Illinifan. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Afoci charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Illinifan uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Illinifan tags out to Tucker. Implant DDT by Tucker! I will always and forever mark out for that move. DDT from the top rope by Tucker. That looked KILLER. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Afoci takes a flying neckbreaker from Tucker. Tag to Primelord. Primelord just WAFFLES Afoci with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Primelord uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! The Afoci pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag to Chief Rum. Spin kick by Chief Rum to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Tag between Primelord and Illinifan. STIFF high kick on Chief by Illinifan. Flying reverse elbow by Illinifan. Chief Rum slugs Illinifan, sending him down into the corner. While Chief fires up the crowd, Illinifan is removing the turnbuckle pad! Chief Rum comes over...but Illinifan grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Chief Rum face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Illinifan rolls up the stunned Chief Rum: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that?Following the pinfall, Illinifan/Tucker/Primelord beat on the Afoci/NevStar/Chief Rum. When they finally leave, Chief Rum is the worst off and has to be helped to the back.

Winners: Illinifan/Tucker/Primelord.

Heenan: Chief Rum should have left it alone. He’s not in Illinifan’s league. You know, ever since he started helping Noop, he’s been losing. He should dump that loser.
Page: What has Noop done to anyone? He’s just trying to win a match.

The music of Gold hits and he comes to the ring.

Gold: I’m out here by special request. Coffee has challenged Darkiller at May Mayhem and there will be a Lightweight Title defense inside a steel cage. But the team of Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord have demanded a match with Flamebeard’s Followers. They are sick of interference so they want all three members in the ring where they can see them. So, right here next week it will be, Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord vs. Darkiller, Digamma and Tucker. Oh, and there will be a special guest referee for that match. But you’ll have to wait until next week to see who it is.

With that Gold leaves the ring.

Heenan: Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord must be crazy. They want a handicap match.
Page: I wonder who the referee will be. But we don’t have time to talk about that right now. Up next is our main evert. It is a 4 person elimination match with the winner getting a Heavyweight Title shot at May Mayhem.

Raven vs Erik Watts vs CW Anderson vs Donovan Morgan.

Match Background: This will be an elimination bout.

The Match: Raven slams Erik Watts. BIG clothesline on Watts. There's a two count on the pin. Watts reverses a waistlock. Watts tags out to CW Anderson. Fallaway slam by CW Anderson puts down Raven. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Powerbomb on Raven. Cover, but there's no one to count for CW Anderson! Raven charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Raven blocks a punch. Tag to Donovan Morgan. CW takes a quick lariat. A Gut buster connects on CW and hits hard. Donovan Morgan misses a clothesline. Fallaway slam by CW Anderson puts down Donovan Morgan. Spear! Donovan is down! ONE...TWO...THREE. CW defeats Donovan. CW hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Weak bodyslam on CW by Watts sets up a legdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Powerslam from Erik Watts on CW. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! CW kicks Erik Watts in the gut to reverse the momentum. High Angle DDT by CW Anderson just SPIKES Erik Watts down! Tag between CW Anderson and Raven. Brutal sit out powerbomb on Watts! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Raven pins Watts. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, Raven ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. CW Anderson pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker on Raven and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Raven reverses a hip toss. Bodyslam by Raven. Barry Windham comes running down the aisle with a chair! CW and Raven continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Barry Windham slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but Raven moves! Windham accidentally blasts CW with a chair to the head! Raven throws Windham out of the ring! CW Anderson is in trouble. Raven Effect DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!!

Winner: Raven wins and gets a Heavyweight Title shot a May Mayhem.

Page: Raven wins even with interference from Windham.
Heenan: He got lucky. But he’s going to need more than luck to beat Windham and take the title.
Page: We have to go everyone. See you next week.

FOFC Hardcore Champion: Smokin’ Warlord.
FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money. (Titles currently suspended.)

We had a 69% overall rating for the show.
We had a .46 TV Rating.
Attendance: 467.
Match of the night: Shorty vs. Quicksand: 100% match, 81% overall.

Check the website for early matches listed for May Mayhem. More match listings to come.

Check out the poll and vote for who you think will be the special guest referee during next week's 3 on 2 handicap match.

Old 08-21-2003, 03:55 PM   #122
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

New feature on the FOFC Wrestling website. Interview segment.

Each week I will do an interview with a different FOFC Wrestling Star. Go here for the interview: www.geocities.com/stormtruppa

Old 08-21-2003, 03:59 PM   #123
JeeberD
General Manager

Who the hell are these Double K fools? Give us a challenge, will you? How about those punks in Legal Narcotics? They seem like they might be able to give us at least a little bit of a challenge...

Old 08-21-2003, 04:06 PM   #124
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Who the hell are these Double K fools? Give us a challenge, will you? How about those punks in Legal Narcotics? They seem like they might be able to give us at least a little bit of a challenge...

Actually, if you remember, The Afoci and NevStar are the #1 contenders to the tag team titles. (They won a tournament). So, keep reading. In the next show you have an interesting little argument.

Old 08-21-2003, 04:13 PM   #125
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

On behalf of Legal Narcotics.

Any time, any place, punk.
Old 08-21-2003, 04:14 PM   #126
JeeberD
General Manager

Ooh, intriguing...

Old 08-21-2003, 06:15 PM   #127
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
On behalf of Legal Narcotics.

Any time, any place, punk.

Uh, Coffee you have other fish to fry. Namely Darkiller as you go for the FOFC Lightweight Title at May Mayhem. It's too early in you tag team alliance to go for the titles.

Old 08-21-2003, 06:22 PM   #128
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Oh I don't want a title match just yet.

I just want a fight.
Old 08-21-2003, 06:26 PM   #129
JeeberD
General Manager

Bring it on.

The Badasses are waiting for ya...*

*We still want to a go at Afoci and NevStar too, though...

Last edited by JeeberD : 08-21-2003 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-22-2003, 06:54 PM   #130
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Sorry for the delay. I should have a couple more shows posted sometime this weekend. If I have time. I am working tonight and I just got over food poisoning.

Old 08-23-2003, 01:27 PM   #131
Tekneek
Pro Rookie

About time Noop and I got it on for real. We're going to bring the house down.

Last edited by Tekneek : 08-23-2003 at 01:27 PM.
Tekneek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 01:36 PM   #132
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekneek
About time Noop and I got it on for real. We're going to bring the house down.

I had to build it up. I am trying to make this dynasty and these storylines better the the WWE crap on television. Those guys don't know how to keep storylines.

Old 08-23-2003, 09:27 PM   #133
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****May 9, 2006*****

Dallas Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page.
Bobby Heenan: And I’m Bobby Heenan.
Page: Bobby, what a show we have lined up tonight. We have a TV Title match between Quicksand and Swaggs. Also on the card are two triple threat matches with title shots on the line. Our main event tonight is a 3 on 2 handicap match between Coffee/Smokin’ Warlord vs. Darkiller/Digamma/Tucker with a special guest referee.
Heenan: Yeah, and we still don’t know who the special guest referee is. Gold isn’t here yet, so we won’t find out until later.
Page: Our 1st match is a tag team match between Atatange/Tekneek and Noop/Chief Rum. Wait a minute. I understand there is something going on backstage.

We cut to the back to see Noop and Erik Flamebeard arguing.

Noop: Where is Chief Rum?
Flamebeard: He was too severely injured after last week’s match to come here tonight.
Noop: He’s supposed to be my tag team partner tonight.
Flamebeard: I’m sorry, but he isn’t here.
Noop: Well, give me a tag team partner.
Flamebeard: Listen here you little snot nosed punk. You don’t tell me what to do. Besides, everyone else is already booked on the card. You will have to go it alone. Good luck.

Flamebeard walks away laughing.

Noop vs Atatange and Tekneek.

Match Background: This will be a 2 on 1 handicap bout. This is a continuation of the Noop vs Tekneek feud. So far, Noop hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tekneek since the feud started.

The Match: Atatange snap suplexes Noop. Tekneek arm drags Noop over and locks on an armbar. Tekneek scoops up Noop. Atatange bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Slingshot clothesline by Atatange, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Atatange \ Tekneek whip Noop into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Atatange powers out of a headlock. Noop uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Atatange comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Kick to the gut from Atatange, who sadly, was even able to botch THAT. Atatange \ Tekneek whip Noop into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Noop counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Noop blasts Tekneek with a superkick. There's a two count on the pin. Atatange counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Back heel kick from Atatange on Noop, but it missed by miles. Badly executed second rope splash by Tekneek. Tekneek grapples with Noop, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned Noop: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot!

Winner: Atatange and Tekneek.

Page: That was unfair to Noop.
Heenan: Why? It wasn’t like he was going to win even if he had a tag team partner.
Page: Up next is a triple threat match with the winner getting a TV Title shot right here next week.

Primelord vs Shorty vs Kodos.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Primelord goes down. Shorty walks into a high dropkick from Kodos, almost losing several teeth in the process. Kodos misses a clothesline. Primelord uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Flying reverse elbow by Shorty. Pin, but Primelord is out just before the three count. Flying elbow from Kodos connects. Shorty pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Primelord \ Shorty hook up Kodos, then hit a double suplex. Kodos walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Standing leg lariat by Shorty on Primelord. Primelord powers out of a Shorty headlock. Primelord hits a dropkick on Kodos and gets right back up. Kodos tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when Primelord goes to the eyes! Primelord quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Kodos collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Kodos got screwed!

Winner: Primelord gets a TV Title shot next week.

Page: Kodos is on a bit of a losing streak as of late.
Heenan: What they need is a manager.
Page: Why don’t you do it?
Heenan: What? And who is going to announce the matches? You need me.
Page: No really, I don’t. Feel free to go anytime.
Heenan: No, I enjoy making your life miserable.

The music of the Badasses play and The Bad Ass Princess along with JeeberD and Bertogarce come out to the ring.

Bad Ass Princess: We wanted to come out here to talk to someone in authority. Since Gold isn’t here right now, I guess we will have to settle for Flamebeard. We are not leaving this ring until we speak to you.

After about a minute Erik Flamebeard comes out looking none too pleased.

Flamebeard: Just who in the hell do you think you are?
Bad Ass Princess: We are part of what pays your salary pal. We want to know how long you are going to protect the tag team titles. Marmel is still in rehab, so don’t you think you should do something about the titles.
Flamebeard: Listen, I will decide when and what to do about the titles. You and your boys should worry about winning matches. Besides...

Flamebeard is interrupted by the music of The Afoci and NevStar who come to the ring.

The Afoci: Now just a minute here. Regardless of when the titles are reinstated, we are the #1 contenders. We won a tournament just before that loser Marmel went into rehab. So, it doesn’t matter what you want. The shot is ours.

JeeberD goes nose to nose with the Afoci.

JeeberD: Is that right?
The Afoci: Yes it is.

Flamebeard steps between them.

Flamebeard: Hold on here. Since you two are so interested in tag titles, you can fight it out. The Badasses and The Afoci/NevStar with the winner getting a tag team title shot whenever I reinstate the titles. Let’s get a referee down here and start this match.

Bad Ass Princess gained 2 points of overness from this segment. Bertogarce gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

The Badasses vs The Afoci and NevStar.

The Match: Implant DDT by NevStar! I will always and forever mark out for that move. NevStar crushes Jeeber with a huge legdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. NevStar tags out to The Afoci. Afoci \ NevStar whip Jeeber into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Implant DDT by The Afoci! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Covers for a quick two count. Standing leg lariat by The Afoci on Jeeber. Jeeber counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Diamond Dust from JeeberD and Afoci is out! Jeeber tags out to Bertogarce. Spin kick by Bertogarce to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Super kick by Bertogarce. Bertogarce walks into a drop toe hold. Tag to NevStar. Lightning kick by NevStar on Bertogarce. Tor-NADO DDT from NevStar, Bertogarce got planted! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Bertogarce walks into a high dropkick from NevStar, almost losing several teeth in the process. NevStar goes for a splash but Bertogarce puts the knees up. Super kick by Bertogarce. Bad Ass Princess is at ringside! NevStar wastes valuable time by yelling at Princess! Bertogarce takes advantage of the distraction and nails NevStar from behind! Bertogarce floors NevStar. Here it comes...Rollover Double Underhook! NevStar taps! NevStar \ Afoci don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack The Badasses, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Winners: The Badasses are the new #1 contenders for the tag titles.

Page: What did you think of that Heenan?
Heenan: That was brilliant by Flamebeard. He had both teams arguing so much that they forgot what really brought them down here.
Page: And what was that?
Heenan: They both wanted to know when the tag titles would be reinstated. They never got an answer. Ha Ha.
Page: We understand that Raven has asked for some time to say something to Barry Windham.

Raven: Barry Windham, You must be proud of yourself. You won the FOFC Heavyweight title. It’s too bad you are not a model wrestler. But you will have to pay for your injustices. Everything you do will come back to get you. Your soul is already lost. It’s too late. You will slowly rot away. Judgement and retribution is at hand. Quoth the Raven nevermore.

Page: What the hell?
Heenan: He’s always been a strange one.
Page: Uh, yeah. Let’s move on to our next match. It’s a triple threat match with the winner getting a Hardcore Title shot next week.

Illinifan vs Sachmo vs Katon.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout.

The Match: Katon hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Katon strikes Sachmo. Illinifan blocks a punch. Katon takes a thrown chair to the face! SUPER frankensteiner on Illinifan, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Katon hits a rolling kick on Sachmo. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Sachmo reverses a waistlock. Illinifan \ Sachmo whip Katon into the corner. Illinifan whips Sachmo in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Back heel kick off the second rope, Katon goes down. Sachmo hits a face jam on Illinifan onto a chair! Illinifan blocks a kick from Sachmo. Implant DDT by Illinifan! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Illinifan ducks a Katon clothesline and does a quick roll up. Illinifan has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!!

Winner: Illinifan gets a Hardcore Title shot next week.

Page: Double K certainly are having their problems. First Kodos and now Katon loses.
Heenan: I am going to have to help them find a manager. They are way too talented. They just need to stay focused.
Page: We understand that our cameras caught something backstage during that last match.

The camera shows the outside of the locker room of Atatange. Erik Flamebeard appears, knocks, then enters, closing the door behind him.

Page: Flamebeard certainly has been showing a lot of interest in Atatange of late.
Heenan: Why not? The kid has a lot of potential. With the right leader to harness it, he could be great.
Page: Excuse me Bobby, but our cameras are outside. Apparently someone is arriving.

A limo pulls up outside, and out steps Gold. He looks around, then heads for the locker rooms.

Page: Finally, someone who is fair in authority has arrived.
Heenan: I was hoping he’d stay home tonight.
Page: Up next is a match for the TV Title.

Quicksand vs Swaggs.

Match Background: This match is for the FOFC Television title. Swaggs has been FOFC Television champion since 25 April 2006.

The Match: Swaggs hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Swaggs just WAFFLES Quicksand with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Spin kick by Swaggs to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Hard back suplex on Quicksand. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Swaggs walks into a drop toe hold. Spin kick by Quicksand to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Quicksand crushes Swaggs with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Swaggs ducks a wild right hand. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Quicksand is down! There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Swaggs, Quicksand got planted! Pin, but Quicksand is out just before the three count. Quicksand blocks a punch. Standing leg lariat by Quicksand on Swaggs. Swaggs comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Swaggs hits a rolling kick on Quicksand. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Quicksand is in trouble. X-Buster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Primelord comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Primelord stuns Swaggs. Primelord quickly goes up to the top rope, and leaps off, hitting the Missile Dropkick! Swaggs has been left down on the canvas.

Winner: Swaggs is still the Television Champ.

Page: A really good match by those two.
Heenan: But as you can see, Primelord is ready for his shot next week.
Page: Yes, he knows how to attack people from behind. Up next is our main event. But before we go to the ring, I understand that Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord have something to say. They are backstage.

Coffee Warlord: We want to say hi to all our fans out there. I also want to announce that Smokin’ and I have decided on a tag team name. We are now known as Legal Narcotics. We also want to put other tag teams on notice, after we despatch with these punks in Flamebeard’s Followers, we will be coming for you. The tag titles will be ours.

The music of Gold hits and we are ready for our main event as he comes to the ring.

Gold: Hello everyone. I hope you have enjoyed the show so far. Up now is our main event. It will be a 3 on 2 handicap match between Legal Narcotics and Flamebeard’s Followers. But as I stated last week, there is a special guest referee. So, without further ado, your special guest referee is...

The music of Erik Flamebeard hits and he makes his way to the ring as the crowd is livid.

Heenan: A great choice by Gold. Flamebeard makes an excellent referee.
Page: I don’t think this is who Gold had in mind.

Flamebeard: Before you get ahead of yourself. I want to know how come you made this match and get to name a special guest referee.
Gold: I don’t know why you are so upset. Looking at the match listing it says, Coffee and Smokin’ Warlord vs. Darkiller, Digamma and Tucker. That’s 2 on 3 in your favor. What’s the problem?
Flamebeard: I should have been informed who the referee was.
Gold: You will know, right now. Before I was rudely interrupted, your special guest referee is none other than the GM of FOFC Wrestling, DolphinFan.

As DolphinFan comes out the crowd cheers and Flamebeard is in shock.

DolphinFan: I’d like to start out by saying hi to all the fans in attendance and those watching at home. Now, I have something to say to my two Co-Commissioners. I put you two in charge to make shows entertaining for the crowd. Flamebeard, you have been a little abusive with your power. You have tried to make matches which favor your alliances. That’s fine to some degree. But from now on this is how it will work. If you or Gold makes a match, the other is allowed to make a match. But what I really came out here to say before I referee this match concerns the FOFC Tag Team Titles. It’s time to do something about them. But in all fairness to the Champs, I will give Marmel until the end of the month to come back from rehab. If the doctor doesn’t release him by then, I will strip the titles making them vacant. Then we will have a tag team tournament with The Badasses getting a bye in the 1st round since they are the #1 contenders. Now get out of MY ring, I have a match to referee.

Gold and Flamebeard exit and the combatants come out to the ring for the match.

Legal Narcotics vs Flamebeard's Followers.

Match Background: This will be a 3 on 2 handicap bout. Coffee and Smokin' are teaming up as Legal Narcotics for the first time tonight. This is a continuation of the Digamma vs Smokin' feud. Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Darkiller is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 02 January 2006. Smokin' Warlord is the reigning FOFC Hardcore champion, and has been since 02 May 2006.

The Match: Digamma hits a short arm drag on Smokin'. Digamma arm drags Smokin' over and locks on an armbar. Tag between Digamma and Tucker. Digamma scoops up Smokin'. Tucker bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Covers for a quick two count. Tucker gets taken down out of nowhere! Flying reverse elbow by Smokin' Warlord. Tag between Smokin' Warlord and Coffee Warlord. Death valley driver by Coffee Warlord! No one executes that move properly anymore. Pin, but Tucker is out just before the three count. Coffee hits a right hand. Tucker flips out of a Coffee Warlord bodyslam attempt. Tucker tags out to Digamma. Flying elbow from Digamma, grazing the target slightly. Tag between Digamma and Darkiller. Darkiller \ Digamma whip Coffee into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spinebuster by Darkiller. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee blocks a punch. Coffee Warlord hits some punches. How generic. Darkiller counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tag to Tucker. Tucker kicks the leg, knocks Coffee down, and goes to work on it. Implant DDT by Tucker! I will always and forever mark out for that move. There's a two count on the pin. Tor-NADO DDT from Tucker, Coffee got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Tag to Darkiller. Tucker \ Darkiller hook up Coffee, then hit a double suplex. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Coffee Warlord by Darkiller. Remember when that was a legit finish? Darkiller misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Coffee tags out to Smokin' Warlord. Darkiller takes a NICE hurrancarana from Smokin' Warlord. Tag to Tucker. Second rope flying axe handle, Tucker goes down. One day, Smokin' might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Smokin' crushes Tucker with a huge legdrop. Tag between Tucker and Digamma. Digamma takes a flying neckbreaker from Smokin' Warlord. Digamma reverses a Smokin' Warlord hammerlock. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by Digamma who held onto that one for ages. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Smokin' counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Tag to Coffee Warlord. Coffee slams Digamma down and motions to the crowd. Full nelson slam on Digamma. Tag between Coffee Warlord and Smokin' Warlord. Smokin' Warlord scoops up Digamma. Coffee bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Smokin' Warlord climbs to the top turnbuckle as Digamma is stunned. Whisper In The Wind! 1....2....3.

Winners: Legal Narcotics.

Page: A great win with a referee who called it down the middle. What did you think of that Heenan?
Heenan: I gotta go.
Page: Heenan has nothing to say I guess. Tune in next week for the last show before May Mayhem. Good night everyone.

FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money (Title Currently Suspended).

We had a 69% rating for the show.
We had a .50 TV rating for the show.
Attendance: 470.
Match of the Night: TV Title match: Quicksand vs. Swaggs.

May 10, 2006

I get an e-mail from NEPW owner Ed Schmitt. He is offering me a job with the company. They are at small level with 28% public image and $1.372 million to work with. I decline. I don’t want to start over. Especially since the FOFC is starting to make some noise.

Old 08-24-2003, 09:44 AM   #134
JeeberD
General Manager

Great show!

Glad to see that the Tag Team title will be available soon, one way or another...

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinFan1
Coffee Warlord: We also want to put other tag teams on notice, after we despatch with these punks in Flamebeard’s Followers, we will be coming for you. The tag titles will be ours.

Bring it on punk. Show me what ya got...

Last edited by JeeberD : 08-24-2003 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-24-2003, 01:55 PM   #135
atatange1
High School JV

Me being talked about as someday being great: . As for my form right now:

Last edited by atatange1 : 08-24-2003 at 01:58 PM.
atatange1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 07:21 PM   #136
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

For all the serious followers of FOFC Wrestling, another update coming Monday evening.

Then I hope to have May Mayhem, our May large event posted by Wednesday.

Old 08-24-2003, 08:51 PM   #137
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm starting to like being Television Champ... that must mean I will lose soon.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 08:58 PM   #138
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Swaggs
I'm starting to like being Television Champ... that must mean I will lose soon.

Most of your matches recently have been matches of the night. Your overness has improved. Keep it up.

Old 08-25-2003, 08:16 PM   #139
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

*****May 16, 2006*****

Page: Welcome everyone to Tuesday Tough Love, I’m Dallas Page and I’m joined as always by Bobby Heenan. Well Bobby, tonight is the final show before Saturday’s event, May Mayhem. Everyone is pumped up and it should be a good show.
Heenan: That’s right. I also have some good news for Double K. I have found them a manager.
Page: Who is it?
Heenan: You’ll have to wait like everyone else.
Page: We are set to kick off the show with a TV Title match. Primelord won a triple threat match last week to get this shot. But Swaggs is on a roll. It should be a good one.

Primelord vs Swaggs.

The Match: Implant DDT by Primelord! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying cross body off the top rope! There's a two count on the pin. Primelord walks into a drop toe hold. Swaggs connects with a back heel kick on Primelord and gets back up quickly. Spin kick by Swaggs to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Covers for a quick two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Swaggs, Primelord got planted! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Swaggs uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Primelord counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Primelord crushes Swaggs with a huge legdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Power drive elbow by Primelord. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Primelord hits a dropkick on Swaggs and gets right back up. Primelord kicks the leg, knocks Swaggs down, and goes to work on it. Swaggs is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Swaggs uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Power drive elbow by Swaggs. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Primelord is in trouble. X-Buster! 1....2....3. Primelord is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

My Opinion: Absolutely solid match. A few minor things brought it down, so I'm tacking on a **** rating.

Winner: Swaggs wins and holds onto the TV title going into Mayhem.

Page: What a match. Those guys know how to kick off a show.
Heenan: Primelord was just a step off tonight. But if these two hook up again, Primelord will emerge victorious.
Page: I don’t know about that, but they should meet again at any rate.

Page is interrupted by the music of Erik Flamebeard. Flamebeard's Followers come to the ring, led by Erik Flamebeard.

Flamebeard: I’d like to introduce you all to the newest member of Flamebeard’s Followers, Atatange.

Atatange comes out to boos from the crowd.

Flamebeard: I have been impressed with your progress of late. You still need some work, but I’m confident that you will learn and fit right in with us.
Atatange: I certainly will give you 100%.
Flamebeard: That’s all we ask.

Flamebeard and Atatange shake hands and walk out together.

Atatange gained 3 points of overness from this segment.

Page: That young kid just sold his soul to the devil.
Heenan: What are you talking about? He is going to help that kid be a winner. Just look at Darkiller, he is the Lightweight Champ. Time and Money are the Tag Team Champs. He takes losers and turns them into winners.
Page: Yes he does. But he teaches them to win at any cost. That’s not a winner.
Heenan: Hey, in this business, you take whatever you can from whomever you can.
Page: Maybe you do, I don’t. Up next is a triple threat match with the winner getting a TV Title shot a May Mayhem on Saturday.

Sachmo vs Shorty vs Quicksand.

Match Background: This will be a triangle bout.

The Match: STIFF high kick on Quicksand by Shorty. Shorty kicks the leg, knocks Sachmo down, and goes to work on it. Quicksand fights out of a grapple. Shorty takes a flying neckbreaker from Quicksand. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Quicksand is down! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Sachmo takes a flying neckbreaker from Shorty. Sachmo powers out of a Shorty headlock. Quicksand \ Sachmo whip Shorty into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Springboard dropkick from Quicksand. Nicely done. Standing leg lariat by Sachmo on Quicksand. Quicksand blocks a punch. Hard back suplex on Shorty. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. Quicksand moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Cut-Throat Suplex. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Winner: Quicksand moves on to May Mayhem with a TV Title shot against Swaggs.

Page: My colleague, Bobby Heenan is in the ring.

Heenan: Right now I would like Katon and Kodos to come to the ring.

Double K come out to the ring and shake hands with Bobby Heenan.

Heenan: I have noticed you guys are having trouble focusing in the ring. Well, I have found you guys a manager to help you. He was a great wrestler in his day and still knows how to win. He is the living legend, Larry Zbysko.

Larry Zbysko comes out to a shocked crowd.

Zbysko: Do you guys want to win? Well, if you want to win, you had better listen to me. Sooner or later those tag titles will be around our waist.

Zbysko is interrupted by the music of The Afoci and NevStar as they come to the ring.

NevStar: Zbysko, you are a washed up has been. You couldn’t wrestle in your prime, what makes you think you can help these two losers.
Zbysko: Listen punk. Why don’t you and your partner bring it on? My guys are ready.

A referee comes to the ring and we have a match.

The Afoci and NevStar vs Double K.

The Match: Spinning back kick from NevStar. NevStar hits a rolling kick on Kodos. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar goes for a splash but Kodos puts the knees up. Kodos hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. SUPER frankensteiner on NevStar, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Kodos tags out to Katon. Katon hits a rolling kick on NevStar. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. NevStar elbows Katon in the face to break a hammerlock. Tag between NevStar and The Afoci. NevStar \ Afoci whip Katon into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Afoci uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! There's a two count on the pin. Lightning kick by Afoci on Katon. Tag to NevStar. Springboard dropkick from NevStar. Nicely done. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Katon avoids a NevStar avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Tag between Katon and Kodos. Implant DDT by Kodos! I will always and forever mark out for that move. The Afoci starts yelling at Zbysko who is up on the ring apron. The referee turns to tell Zbysko to get off the ring apron. Kodos grapples with NevStar, and positions himself so that the referee can't see...and hits a low blow! He rolls up the stunned NevStar: 1....2....3!! What a cheap shot! Double K signal to each other...and they attack NevStar \ Afoci! After an swift brawl, NevStar and Afoci are left down in the ring.

Winner: Double K in an upset.

Heenan: Well, what did you think? Is that a blockbuster move or what?
Page: I admit I was shocked you convince Zbysko to manage Double K.
Heenan: He’s already helped them. Just having him at ringside gives Double K more confidence.
Page: Sure, that’s all he does is watch from ringside.

Our cameras cut to the backstage area where The Afoci and NevStar are passing The Badasses and the Bad Ass Princess who are heading to the ring for their match.

JeeberD: Good match guys.

JeeberD says as he passes and snickers.

The Afoci: You’d better watch it.

The Badasses vs Atatange and Tucker.

Match Background: The Badasses and Time and Money have been feuding recently. Time and Money have yet to beat their rivals in the ring since the feud began.

The Match: Tucker walks into a high dropkick from JeeberD, almost losing several teeth in the process. Tucker takes a flying neckbreaker from JeeberD. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between JeeberD and Bertogarce. JeeberD scoops up Tucker. Bertogarce bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying elbow from Bertogarce connects. Tucker counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Flying reverse elbow by Tucker. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Tucker and Atatange. Atatange uses a running dropkick into the corner. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Bertogarce gets hip tossed by Atatange, allowing Atatange to take a moment and play to the crowd. Bertogarce elbows Atatange in the face to break a hammerlock. Second rope flying axe handle, Atatange goes down. One day, Bertogarce might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Tag to JeeberD. Jeeber hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tag to Tucker. Hard back suplex on Tucker. Come to think of it, that move had WAY too much power in No Mercy for N64. JeeberD has Tucker down on the canvas. Here it comes...Satellite Crossface! Tucker is almost unconscious with pain! The Afoci quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Bertogarce goes to make the intercept...but is jumped at ringside by NevStar! JeeberD turns around. The Afoci spins Jeeber around. The Afoci hits the Styles Clash! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Afoci! We have a three-way stand off in the ring, as The Badasses, Atatange \ Tucker and Afoci \ NevStar look at each other. They all charge forward, and a three-way brawl erupts in the ring! This is chaos! After a few minutes of fast and furious action, a motley crew of referees and stagehands hit the ring to break it up.

Winners: The Badasses by DQ with the interference from The Afoci and NevStar.

Page: What a good match spoiled by The Afoci and NevStar.
Heenan: JeeberD shouldn’t have laughed at them.

The music of Gold hits and he comes to the ring.

Gold: I am out here for one reason. Based on what we just saw, it’s clear that these guys can’t get along. So for May Mayhem I am adding a match with The Badasses #1 contenders spot on the line. It will be a triple threat tag team match between The Badasses, The Afoci/NevStar and Atatange/Tucker. You guys can settle your differences then.

Page: Wow! Another match added to an already blockbuster card.
Heenan: It should be a good one at Mayhem.
Page: Up next is a tag team match. It features two of the best who will be squaring off for the Heavyweight Title at May Mayhem.

Raven and Erik Watts vs Barry Windham and Samoa Joe.

Match Background: This is a continuation of the Windham vs Raven feud. Raven has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. Barry Windham is the reigning FOFC Heavyweight champion, and has been since 22 April 2006.

The Match: Raven connects with rights and lefts and Barry Windham is down! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Barry Windham by Raven. Remember when that was a legit finish? Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Raven and Erik Watts. Raven \ Watts whip Windham into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Covers for a quick two count. Running clothesline from Erik Watts was actually MIGHTY sloppy. Windham pushes out of a Erik Watts hold. Barry Windham hits an ugly looking bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Samoa Joe. Watts walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Running knee lift from Samoa Joe. Erik Watts once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Erik Watts with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Joe. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. Tag to Raven. Joe gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Tag between Samoa Joe and Barry Windham. BAAACK Body drop by Windham gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Barry Windham is in trouble. Raven Effect DDT!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Windham \ Joe don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Raven \ Watts, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Winner: Raven gets the victory and momentum going into Saturday’s Title match.

Page: A great win for Raven. He really needed that going into the match Saturday.
Heenan: Don’t get your hopes up. Windham usually finds a way to win.
Page: Yeah, he usually cheats. It’s time now for a video montage showing how the next match came about.

A video is played on the big screen showing the current feuds between Coffee Warlord and Darkiller and also Noop and Tekneek.

Coffee Warlord and Noop vs Darkiller and Tekneek.

Match Background: Darkiller and Coffee have been feuding recently. Coffee has yet to get an in-ring victory in this feud. This is a continuation of the Noop vs Tekneek feud. So far, Noop hasn't managed to get a pin or submission over Tekneek since the feud started. Darkiller is the reigning FOFC Lightweight champion, and has been since 02 January 2006.

The Match: Darkiller walks into a spinning heel kick which almost causes a decapitation! Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Darkiller. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Noop and Coffee Warlord. Coffee \ Noop whip Darkiller into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Darkiller charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darkiller is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Darkiller ducks a wild right hand. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Darkiller, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Tag to Tekneek. Tekneek hits a spinning back kick. All those spinning kicks look alike, don't they. Tekneek uses a running dropkick into the corner. That was just...ugh. Coffee Warlord reverses a hip toss. Coffee tags out to Noop. Noop hits a shitty missile dropkick on Tekneek. Flying knee to the face from Noop. For the record it was more of a Rusty Wizard than a Shining one. Pin, but Tekneek is out just before the three count. Noop hits a back kick, doubling Tekneekover. Tekneek blocks a kick from Noop. Badly executed second rope splash by Tekneek. Tekneek whips Noop into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Noop floors Tekneek, then signals for the Missile Dropkick. Meanwhile, Tekneek has something in his hands. Noop comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Noop \ Coffee don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Tekneek \ Darkiller, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

Winners: Darkiller and Tekneek.

Page: Not the way Noop wanted to go into Mayhem. He is still without a win in FOFC Wrestling.
Heenan: He needs to go back to school.
Page: Up next is our main event. It is for the FOFC Hardcore Title. Illinifan won a triple threat match last week to get this shot.

Illinifan vs Smokin' Warlord.

Match Background: This will be a hardcore bout. This match is for the FOFC Hardcore title. Smokin' Warlord has been FOFC Hardcore champion since 02 May 2006.

The Match: Smokin' hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Flying trash can shot from the top rope! Spin kick by Smokin' Warlord to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Flying elbow from Smokin' Warlord connects. Illinifan kicks Smokin' Warlord in the gut to reverse the momentum. Flying cookie sheet shot by Illinifan, blasting Smokin' in the face with it. Smokin' takes a NICE hurrancarana from Illinifan. There's a two count on the pin. Smokin' Warlord elbows Illinifan in the face to break a hammerlock. Lightning kick by Smokin' on Illinifan. Covers for a quick two count. Power drive elbow by Smokin' Warlord. That sounds like a feature on a 4 x 4, doesn't it. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Illinifan backdrops Smokin' Warlord out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Illinifan. Double arm suplex by Illinifan connects as Smokin' hits hard. Illinifan gets taken down out of nowhere! Implant DDT by Smokin' Warlord! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Smokin' Warlord floors Illinifan...and climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - Swanton Bomb, forget about it. 1....2...3!Digamma comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Digamma hits Smokin' with a chair to the back! Coffee Warlord comes down to help. As he is fighting off Digamma and Illinifan, the rest of Flamebeard’s Followers come down to the ring. They are beating up Legal Narcotics. It is a massacre. Both are left laying down on the canvas. Digamma grabs a mic.

Digamma: Hey Smokin’, bring the Hardcore Title to Mayhem. I want it. And Coffee, after Darkiller beats you within an inch of your life and keeps the Lightweight Title, Legal Narcotics will be nothing more than cheap imitations.

Winner: Smokin’ Warlord wins and keeps the Hardcore Title.

Page: What an end to the show. It looks like we have another match for Mayhem.
Heenan: It looks like after Saturday, Flamebeard’s Followers will hold three titles.
Page: They still have to win the matches. We’ll see you Saturday everyone.

FOFC Tag Team Champions: Time and Money. (Title is currently suspended.)

Our overall rating for the show was 68%.
We had a .49 TV rating.
Attendance: 480.
Match of the night: TV Title Match: Primelord vs. Swaggs: 81% overall rating.

May Mayhem coming up Wednesday evening. See the website for the full card of matches.

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 08-25-2003 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:07 PM   #140
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Time's up, Darkiller.

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord takes his title back at the PPV.

And of course, once Smokin' Warlord defends his title at May Mayhem, the mighty team of Legal Narcotics have their eyes set on those Tag Team Belts.

We like the shiny things. We've decided to collect them all.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:22 AM   #141
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
And of course, once Smokin' Warlord defends his title at May Mayhem, the mighty team of Legal Narcotics have their eyes set on those Tag Team Belts.

Umm, you're not even close to the Tag Team belt. The three best tag teams will be wrestling in May Mayhem, and Legal Narcotics sure doesn't seem to be one of those teams.

Maybe one day, if Bertogarce, the Princess, and I are feeling nice, we might give you a shot at our #1 contender ranking though...

Last edited by JeeberD : 08-26-2003 at 12:23 AM.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:34 PM   #142
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

This Tag Belt will never leave my possession. Tucker and I are the greatest tag team ever created, and you guys can have a shot at these titles once we decide to retire from wrestling.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 12:53 PM   #143
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Umm, you're not even close to the Tag Team belt. The three best tag teams will be wrestling in May Mayhem, and Legal Narcotics sure doesn't seem to be one of those teams.

Maybe one day, if Bertogarce, the Princess, and I are feeling nice, we might give you a shot at our #1 contender ranking though...

That's cause I'm, ya know, competing for the REAL title.

Don't worry, I'll go pick up the Tag Team belts after the shiny lightweight title is back in the hands of the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord.
Old 08-26-2003, 12:54 PM   #144
JeeberD
General Manager

There's already been talk that if the doctors don't clear you soon that you're going to be stripped of the title. So get your ass out of rehab. The Badasses want to see you back up your talk with some action...

Old 08-26-2003, 12:58 PM   #145
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
That's cause I'm, ya know, competing for the REAL title.

Don't worry, I'll go pick up the Tag Team belts after the shiny lightweight title is back in the hands of the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord.

Dola-

You want JeeberD one on one? You survive your fight with Darkiller and I'm all for it.

Old 08-26-2003, 01:11 PM   #146
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'll take you on, anytime, anywhere.

Shall we make it interesting? Submission match, perhaps?
Old 08-26-2003, 01:36 PM   #147
JeeberD
General Manager

Certainly. Bring it on, Java Boy...

Old 08-26-2003, 07:28 PM   #148
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

When will my pain end?

noop
Old 08-27-2003, 01:03 PM   #149
bertogarce
Mascot

Marmel, I suggest you stay in rehab as long as possible. Bribe the people there if you need to. Because the second you step back into the ring, The Badasses are taking those titles from you.
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 05:38 PM   #150
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

NEW SHOW POSTED ON WEBSITE.

Also there is a new interview and the roster is updated. I will post the show here later tonight, but for now you can view the results of May Mayhem on the website.

Comments, feedback, suggestions are welcome on this dynasty or website. Thanks for reading.