Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-22-2005, 11:58 PM   #151
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR
Lots of SEC schools at the top of the top 25. Should be good for the SEC Champion.

Definately, and I am hoping that is Georgia this season.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:21 AM   #152
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 4

#16at #9

Where to start? Our Center Orry Mitchell is out for 1 game due to a banged up knee, Jeremy Lomax is suspended for 3 games for breaking team rules, and we are going to have a massive downpour with at least 80 degree's.

Not ideal conditions to take on Spurrier and South Carolina.

1st Quarter

We are forced into a quick 3 and out, and South Carolina turns around and moves the ball down the field on us real quick. Next thing you know, they are throwing for a 3 yard TD.

South Carolina 7 Georgia 0

We are able to answer back on the nextseries, moving the ball down the field with ease. This time relying heavily on Danny Wade. Chase Green gets the TD run from the 1.

South Carolina 7 Georgia 7

South Carolina starts to move on us, but with me breathing down their QB's neck, he ends up making a mistake and throws the ball into coverage where Kelin Johnson gets the INT.

We then move the ball down the field, and we are eventually tied up, 4th and short on the South Carolina 39, we go for it and convert the play, not just converting, but scoring on a pass from J.C. to Bain.

South Carolina 7 Georgia 14

I am then able to end the quarter out with my first sack of the game.

2nd Quarter

We were able to force the punt, and then move the ball down the field where a sick Andy Bailey was able to kick the 34 yard FG.

South Carolina 7 Georgia 17

South Carolina was able to attack, and strike quickly on the next series, scoring on a 29 yard TD pass.

South Carolina 14 Georgia 17

Some back and forth play eventually leads to us driving down the field and scoring on a 20 yard TD pass to Mohammed Mossaquai.

South Carolina 14 Georgia 24

3rd Quarter

We kickoff to start the half, and the first play I am able to blow right into the backfield and get my 2nd sack of the day. Eventually, South Carolina ends up punting the ball.

We respond offensively by moving the ball down the field again, and then J.C. hits Mohammed Mossaquai from 39 yards out for his second TD reception of the day

South Carolina 14 Georgia 31

The very next series, we are attacked almost immediately, and South Carolina scores on a 45 yard TD Pass.

South Carolina 21 Georgia 31

More pressure forces another interception to be thrown. Kelin Johnson gets his second INT of the day.

We respond by giving them a heavy dose of Danny Wade, and he eventually gets the touchdown from 3 yards out. Andy Bailey was busy with the flu on the sideline so we went for 2 and failed (I hit the wrong buttons and did not want to waste a time out)

South Carolina 21 Georgia 37

We force the 3 and out, but turn around and throw the INT. Well, not to be outdone, on their first place, we run a blitz from the other side, bringing in the MLB and the outside backer, I drop into coverage, and the pressure forces the QB to put the ball up. Well, he puts it, right into my hands, and I return the INT for 9 yards.

4th Quarter

With the interception placing us into good field goal position, we attempt to move the ball, but we are honestly, driven back by a sack. Andy Bailey feels better and comes out to attempt the 50 yard FG. He is able to get behind it, and it goes through the uprights!

South Carolina 21 Georgia 40

The 1st play after the kickoff, I am pressuring their QB and he makes a hurried throw to my side of the field, their WR was open, but the ball was short. Paul Oliver snagged it and returned it the 30 yards for the TD.

South Carolina 21 Georgia 47

Needing big plays, South Carolina proceeds to attempt to attack down field. They do hook up for a 57 yard TD Pass.

South Carolina 28 Georgia 47

After letting Danny break the 200 yard rushing mark for the game, we bring in backup running back Kucera. He helps move the ball down the field, and he gets his first ever NCAA TD from 11 yards out.

South Carolina 28 Georgia 54

I manage to get my 3rd sack of the game, and force a 3rd and long. However, they were able to convert the 3rd and long, and then turn around and attack deep, scoring on a 42 yard TD pass.

South Carolina 35 Georgia 54

South Carolina kicks the onside and recovers it, however we were able to stall them out and force them to go for it. Which we quelched.

However, J.C. must have had a brain fart, with us in the lead, he decides to audible to a pass, which he promptly throws and INT to the South Carolina LB that mows him over on his way to a TD.

South Carolina 42 Georgia 54

The game finishes out with us just pounding it the rest of the way.

FINAL

South Carolina 42 Georgia 54
Old 09-23-2005, 12:24 AM   #153
MacroGuru
Coordinator

An awesome game, looking at the stats, we sacked their QB's 4 times, they threw 4 INT's, but we hurried them 22 times, which forced a lot of incomplete passes.

I was made Player of the game with the following stats.

6 Tackles, 3 for loss, 3 sacks, 1 INT, 2 Pass Deflections.

I also made it back on the Heisman watch list in 4th place. Things are starting to click, and we were able to make people aware that this Georgia team is for real.

We have one of the top squads in the country, in fact, I just found out, our stadium is ranked the 2nd toughest place to play this season.
Old 09-23-2005, 12:28 AM   #154
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 5 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 12:47 PM   #155
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Just a brief update....

I have been playing the games...just haven't had time to update the dynasty....I will do that throughout the day today since I have some free time.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:48 PM   #156
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 5
at #9

We welcome Kentucky in a rain-soaked field, it appears that the weather is becoming our best friend though.

Jeremy Lomax is suspended for a few games still.

1st Quarter

A wet and soggy field provides for some slippery conditions on the grass and with the ball. The first quarter is a slug fest as we are trying to gauge how each other will play in the weather.

Eventually we go ahead on a 32 yard TD run by Danny Wade.

Kentucky 0 Georgia 7

2nd Quarter

This quarter turns into ours as we start to control the game clock and eat up the time with a ground game.

Our first score comes on a triple option play on the 2, where J.C. hands the ball to Chase Green and he scores on the FB Dive.

Kentucky 0 Georgia 14

The second score of the quarter is Danny Wade flashing his impact brilliance as he breaks through 3 tackles and makes it into the end zone from 19 yards out.

Kentucky 0 Georgia 21

3rd Quarter

We come out of the locker room, encouraged not to let up, in fact, coach has stated we will not let up at all. We have something to prove to everyone this season.

Danny gets his 3rd TD of the game off of a 2 yard dive right up the middle.

Kentucky 0 Georgia 28

Kentucky finally gets up on the board following a decent kick return. They managed to get within FG range, but no further.

They end up kicking a 19 yard FG.

Kentucky 3 Georgia 28

We come out in the next series and J.C. is sacked, and Danny only gets 3 yards, which leaves us on a 3rd and long situation. J.C. goes over the top to Mohammed Massoquaoi for a 65 yard TD pass.

Kentucky 3 Georgia 35

The very next play, Thomas Flowers steps in front of the pass and takes it 29 yards for the TD.

Kentucky 3 Georgia 42

4th Quarter

We look at coach to see if he wants to sub in some of the second string guys, and he said he will in a bit.

We move the ball down the field, Kentucky, not able to stop us. As we get up close, it turns into the Chase Green show, and he takes one in from 5 yards out.

Kentucky 3 Georgia 49

The next series, I end up smashing their QB in the chest just as he lets go of the pass. He writhes a little bit, and goes off of the field on his own accord, but he is pretty much done for the day.

Paul Oliver ends up recovering a fumble on the next play.

Danny Wade then finishes his day off with another TD, this one from 3 yards out.

Kentucky 3 Georgia 56

On the Kick Return, we end up socking their return man pretty hard, and he puts the ball on the turf, and we promptly recover it.

Running Back Baker is now in, and he takes this one in, from 7 yards out.

Kentucky 3 Georgia 63

Kentucky actually is able to generate some offense, the scary thing is, it's their back ups, against ours, and they move the ball down the field easily, and get the score on a 4 yd TD Pass.

Kentucky 10 Georgia 63

After an onside kick attempt, we end up sitting it out, and the game is over.

FINAL

Kentucky 10 Georgia 63

Last edited by MacroGuru : 10-02-2005 at 02:04 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:06 PM   #157
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Teams are starting to move, and run away from me, it's almost like, if I want to get into the play, we have to drop me into zone, and then I have to run all the way across the field in order to see any kind of action.

The game against Kentucky I was only able to get 2 tackles and a Pass Deflection. This dropped me out of the Heisman Watch list again.

However, Danny Wade ended up getting on the list at the 3rd spot from his 27 carry, 316 yard performance, on top of that, 4 TD's helped as well....
Old 10-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #158
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 6 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 02:17 PM   #159
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 6 is a bye week for us, and we are able to look at what we have to change up as we go into a series of tough away games.

Lomax is still suspended and will be through Bama and Tennessee games. The one thing that is shocking us is the losing record Tennessee is posting.

Also, I am joined by a new impact player on defense, FS Kelin Johnson.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:20 PM   #160
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 7 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 02:46 PM   #161
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 7
#5 at

We head into the game against Alabama with both our offense and defense ranked in the top 5.

1st Quarter

The game starts of with us taking the opening kick off and marching the 80 yards downfield for the score.

The TD was a 1 yard dive to FB Chase Green

Georgia 7 Alabama 0

Several series quick series follow, but we were able to generate another long drive to be capped off again by FB Chase Green. This one a FB Counter from 5 yards out.

Georgia 14 Alabama 0

2nd Quarter

We are able to open the second quarter with Thomas Flowers getting an INT. We then grind out the series and Danny Wade scores from the 1 yard line.

Georgia 21 Alabama 0

Alabama finally answers us, and moves the ball down the field and attacks Thomas Flowers. Going 46 yards in the air for the TD.

Georgia 21 Alabama 7

We turn around and move the ball down the field next series, and J.C. finally hits TE Trahern Holden cutting in the middle of the end zone from 18 yards out.

Georgia 28 Alabama 7

Alabama continues to exchange punches with us, and takes a quick out and up against Paul Oliver 81 yards for the TD.

Georgia 28 Alabama 14

With time ticking away in the half, we initiate our no huddle two minute offense and we are able to move the ball down the field.

With the time expired, J.C. hits Bain running one on one for a 20 yard TD.

Georgia 35 Alabama 14

3rd Quarter

A blitz sending both of the outside backers at the bama QB results in him scrambling....He turns back into me, and I am able to clean him on the scramble. He goes down and stays down. It looks like his shoulder, and he is gone for the game.

We push them back on their 1 yard line. MLB Joseph Thomas gets the saftey stopping the run in the end zone.

Georgia 37 Alabama 14

We then hold them, and move within FG range. Andy Bailey nails the 30 yard FG

Georgia 40 Alabama 14

4th Quarter

The game is pretty much turning into a blowout for us and coach has decided to keep the defense out there and pull the starting offense.

We start out the 4th with another FG, this time Andy hit one from 33 yards out.

Georgia 43 Alabama 14

Alabama brings in some of their back ups, and actually churn some decent yardage against us. In fact, they score on an 8 yard TD Run.

Georgia 43 Alabama 21

They attempt the onside kick, and we were not prepared for it, and they recover.

We are able to answer with me racking up 2 sacks in a row and forcing a 3rd and long that they fail to complete. They then go for it on the 4th, and fail.

We end putting the ball on the turf, and Alabama recovers. They turn and hit a 36 yard TD pass on us. They do fail trying to convert for 2.

Georgia 43 Alabama 27

They attempt the onsides kick again, and we recover. However, we fumble the ball again on the next play.

Alabama is immediately stuffed, with 2 more sacks by me, and we watch the clock tick away after a 3rd and 4th down play.

FINAL

Georgia 43 Alabama 27

Old 10-02-2005, 02:48 PM   #162
MacroGuru
Coordinator

We manhandled Alabama, and it was a good game. They did what most of the other teams did, run everything away from me. However, when they did come to my side, I made them pay.

My stats from the Alabama game were 7 tackles, 4 For Loss, 4 Sacks. I am still off of the Heisman Watch list.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:51 PM   #163
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 8 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 02:52 PM   #164
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Ok, for the other 2 games I simmed, I am going to just list the scores unless it was a play that effected me. It's to speed these up a bit.
Old 10-02-2005, 02:59 PM   #165
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 8

#5 at

1st Quarter

J.C. Hits Bain on a 19 yard TD pass

Georgia 7 Tennessee 0

Andy Bailey hits a 19 yard FG

Georgia 10 Tennessee 0

2nd Quarter

Tennessee scores on a 5 yd TD run

Georgia 10 Tennessee 7

Danny Wade scored on a 4 yd TD Run

Georgia 17 Tennessee 7

J.C. takes it across the middle and hits Mohammed Mossaquoai for a 16 yd TD pass.

Georgia 24 Tennessee 7

3rd Quarter

Andy Bailey hits his secodn FG of the day, this one from 28 yards out.

Georgia 27 Tennessee 7

Tennessee scores on a 67 yard TD pass.

Georgia 27 Tennessee 14

Danny Wade is on his 2nd TD of the game, this one a 2 yard dive up the middle.

Georgia 34 Tennessee 14

Tennessee kicks a 38 yard FG.

Georgia 34 Tennessee 17

4th Quarter

Tennessee scores on a 5 yard TD run.

Georgia 34 Tennessee 24

Andy hits another FG, this one deep, from 44 yards out.

Georgia 37 Tennessee 24

J.C. hits Bain on a 2 yard quick slant into the End Zone.

Georgia 44 Tennessee 24

Tennessee scores on a 31 yard TD Pass.

Georgia 44 Tennessee 31

FINAL

Georgia 44 Tennessee 31

Old 10-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #166
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Tennessee game was an excellent game. We were able to control them, and move down the field, but from the past 2 years we have played them, they are seriously weak at the QB and WR spots.

I racked up only 4 tackles that game and I notice that my season totals are off a lot from what they have been.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:07 PM   #167
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 9 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 03:48 PM   #168
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 9

#2 at #7

1st Quarter

I manage to get the INT on the first play of the game.

FB Chase Green Scores on a 6 yard counter

Georgia 7 Florida 0

Florida scores on a 72 yard TD Pass

Georgia 7 Florida 7

Florida Scores on an 11 yard TD Pass

Georgia 7 Florida 14

2nd Quarter

Chase Green gets his second TD of the game, this time from a 4 yard dive out of the option.

Georgia 14 Florida 14

Tavares Kearny recovers a fumble.

J.C. then connects with A.J. Bryant for a 45 yard TD

Georgia 21 Florida 14

J.C. sees the one on one with Bain, and takes it over the top, and Bain goes in for the score. This one came from 46 yards out.

Georgia 28 Florida 14

Tavares Kearny recovers his second fumble of the day.

J.C. hits A.J. Bryant for their second touchdown, this one was from 55 yards out.

Georgia 35 Florida 14

Florida gets an interception, they then turn it around and end up scoring on a 3 yard TD Pass with 2 seconds left in the half..

Georgia 35 Florida 21

3rd Quarter

Andy Bailey kicks a 28 yard FG

Georgia 38 Florida 21

Danny Wade scores off of a 12 yard TD run breaking 3 big tackles on his way there.

Georgia 45 Florida 21

I end up getting my first sack of the game.

4th Quarter

Andy Bailey nails a 38 yard FG

Georgia 48 Florida 21

Coach keeps giving us the pep talk on the sidelines, this is a ranked team, we need to dominate them.

Lomax drops back in coverage on a zone blitz and ends up getting an INT.

J.C. then hooks up with Trahern Holden on a 4 yd dump.

Georgia 55 Florida 21

I end up getting another sack, and then Joseph Thomas ends up getting an INT.

Danny Wade then takes it in from 4 yards out.

Georgia 62 Florida 21

Florida scores on a 30 yard TD pass.

Georgia 62 Florida 28

Florida attempts an onside kick, and it rolls out of bounds.

Chase Green then scores from 2 yards out on an Option Dive.

Georgia 69 Florida 28

FINAL

Georgia 69 Florida 28

Old 10-02-2005, 03:50 PM   #169
MacroGuru
Coordinator

The Florida game should propel us to the #1 spot in the polls, but the way our schedule has been so far, we only have 2 quality wins against ranked opponents now.

The game for me has been my standard fare as they are on quick releases and running away from me.

4 Tackles, 3 For Loss, 2 Sacks, 1 INT.

The Heisman talk is there, but Danny Wade has lost some ground in the Heisman Watch...
Old 10-02-2005, 03:53 PM   #170
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 10 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 03:56 PM   #171
MacroGuru
Coordinator

First of the BCS Rankings are released at Week 10.

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Texas A&M
5. Penn State
6. Oklahoma
7. Texas Tech
8. Auburn
9. Georgia Tech
10. Wake Forest
11. South Carolina
12. N.C. State
13. Miami
14. Louisville
15. Florida

Right now with two wins over BCS ranked teams, we are slightly pissed we are not 1 or 2 in these rankings. As it stands, we have been screwed here. Especially since we are #1 in both polls. I am thinking it will take wins over Georgia Tech and Auburn or additional losses for USC and Michigan.
Old 10-02-2005, 03:57 PM   #172
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 10 is a bye for us, so we are able to rest up, and focus on a rough schedule with two ranked teams in Auburn and Georgia Tech.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:00 PM   #173
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 10 Top 25

Old 10-02-2005, 04:01 PM   #174
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 11 BCS Rankings

1. USC
2. Michigan
3. Georgia
4. Penn State
5.Texas A&M
6. Oklahoma
7. Texas Tech
8. Auburn
9. Georgia Tech
10. Wake Forest
11. South Carolina
12. N.C. State
13. Louisville
14. OSU
15. Michigan State

Florida dropping out of here hurt.
Old 10-02-2005, 04:06 PM   #175
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Week 11 is also the week they announce the award semi-finalists. The following Bulldogs are on the lists.

Maxwell
HB Danny Wade

Bendarik
Avery Thomas

Walker
HB Danny Wade

Best OL
C.Webb
Zebb McKenzie

Rimington
Orry Mitchell

Best LB
Avery Thomas

Groza
Andy Bailey

Best P
J. Sullivan

Best Return
A.J. Bryant

If I can be a two time award recepient going into my Senior season, I should hopefully get my names onto the Heisman list and keep it there. It definately gurantees my 1st round status in the NFL draft.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:39 AM   #176
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Just another FYI....I played up and completed Week 15.

I will post most of the games tomorrow when I have free time.
Old 10-03-2005, 02:22 AM   #177
TonyR
High School Varsity

Can someone say National Championship ??
Old 10-03-2005, 09:32 AM   #178
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR
Can someone say National Championship ??

I am hoping so. This is the most dominant my offense has been in this game. And I owe it all to RB Danny Wade, he is an impact player that just dominates LB's and DB's when he crosses the line of scrimmage.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:59 PM   #179
MacroGuru
Coordinator

I haven't forgot this.....I am swamped at work...however, I am having an issue.

1) The Xbox is giving me the dirty/damaged disc error with every game....this is generally a sign that I have to replace the DVD Drive.

2) If that happens, I do not know if I will replace it with the 360 coming out this year. I might, I will have to look into it.

3) If it is shot, I hate to say it, but writing for the remainder games of the season hit an even lower priority as it takes me roughly 30 minutes to write the game for the week as well as adjust the TOP 25.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:24 PM   #180
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Alright, final update here followed by a question.

I had to replace my DVD drive and my HD on this...thus making this dynasty gone....

I am going to read through it all again for memory sake....

But the question is, would anyone be willing to read another one...
Old 01-07-2006, 08:16 PM   #181
TonyR
High School Varsity

Sure thing Bud. Send out another Avery dynasty!!!
Old 01-08-2006, 07:14 AM   #182
Emiliano
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoorsoccersim
Alright, final update here followed by a question.

I had to replace my DVD drive and my HD on this...thus making this dynasty gone....

I am going to read through it all again for memory sake....

But the question is, would anyone be willing to read another one...
You know that I became a fan of your dynasties, so the answer is ... yeah!!!