Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-15-2006, 10:49 AM   #351
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum

If I was a wolf I would want Blade out ASAP since he is such a solid player so why is he still alive. BECAUSE HE IS A WOLF.

VOTE BLADE

There's only been one killing, and there's multiple veteran solid players. So to accuse Blade with the basic reasoning of "he's still alive", seems pretty odd.

I'll probably be voting for a veteran, because like I said, I think a wolf veteran is pulling the strings

Last edited by molson : 08-15-2006 at 10:49 AM.
molson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #352
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson
There's only been one killing, and there's multiple veteran solid players. So to accuse Blade with the basic reasoning of "he's still alive", seems pretty odd.

I'll probably be voting for a veteran, because like I said, I think a wolf veteran is pulling the strings

thats what im thinking. Blade was good in my first WW game of figuring out i was a wolf (2 games ago) and i think we should keep him around this game for sure. i bet he will sniff out a wolf and if we kill him early like in the spawn WW game we ( villagers) will loose a good asset to the wolf hunting.
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:09 AM   #353
molson
General Manager

I'll detail my reasons after work, but I invite everyone to check out his previous votes and make up their own mind

Vote Lathum
Old 08-15-2006, 11:10 AM   #354
molson
General Manager

Dola, I meant to type check out Lathum's previous "posts".

Last edited by molson : 08-15-2006 at 11:10 AM.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:12 AM   #355
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Lathum wants him dead because he thinks Blade is a solid player?
Old 08-15-2006, 11:14 AM   #356
saldana
Pro Starter

molson. please do not edit any more posts.

that is a big no-no in werewolf...if you want to correct yourself, use a dola, even if it is just to fix a typo
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:16 AM   #357
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
molson. please do not edit any more posts.

that is a big no-no in werewolf...if you want to correct yourself, use a dola, even if it is just to fix a typo

My bad, I got annoyed because of a typo in my typo correction thread, and added the word "to" - won't happen again.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:25 AM   #358
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I have a theory, it may not be much but since day 2 is almost as much a crapshoot as day one I'll give it a try.

I think there is something to be said with the "go for the veteren" strategy. Now I want to clarify my point by saying I don't think anyone is better then anyone else because they have more games under their belts but there is something to be said for expierience.

I think Blade is a wolf. He voted for me early and I know I am a villager. Once there was no support for me he decided to kill Saldana at night, a very solid player. That 2 of the more experienced players in the game.

It would have been to obvious for Blade to kill me last night since alot of people know we have a history, so instead he killed Saldana ( who also voted for me early on, which can make it look like I have a grudge, thus casting suspiscon on me)

If I was a wolf I would want Blade out ASAP since he is such a solid player so why is he still alive. BECAUSE HE IS A WOLF.

that being said

VOTE BLADE

my vote is subject to change but someone needs to get the discussion going. And I hope none of the new players take offese to this argument, it is in no way meant to say you aren't all solid players.
This is almost laughable lathum...either this is a big joke or your drunk.

Couple things:
Quote:
so instead he killed Saldana ( who also voted for me early on, which can make it look like I have a grudge, thus casting suspiscon on me)
You and saldana are actually very good friends in real life, so i highly doubt i would be able to pull the you have a grudge card on him. Grudge on someone maybe, as you used your anger after i blatantly told you i wouldnt pick you first in egypt to kill me. I doubt anyone could convince me you had a grudge against saldana though.
Quote:
It would have been to obvious for Blade to kill me last night since alot of people know we have a history,
Despite our "history," i have never once killed you. You have multiple times i believe killed me(at least once as prophecy, and im 99% sure there was another time with you as a wolf...might be wrong there though). I dont let my anger get in the way of my game, unlike how you played the prophecy role. If i were a wolf, i would have killed who i think would have given me the best chance to survive and to that end win the game. Saldana, very possible...you, not in my mind(your a vet, but our history clouds my view of you). Sorry to be blunt here. In my opinion, after watching hoopsguy have so much success with it, i would kill off the quiet players and watch the loud players bicker and kill each other off.
Quote:
Am i the only "solid" player left? I think there are quite a few highly skilled players in this game who all bring a unique piece to the puzzle. Obviously the wolves thought saldana was a bigger threat then i, and im not sure, despite my cockiness, i can disagree with that assesment.
Quote:
my vote is subject to change but someone needs to get the discussion going.
Its 9:00 AM here, let me wake up and get the discussion going...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:37 AM   #359
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
OT - just a random suggestion...and I know I'm going to regret this later...

But someone needs to compile a Werewolf manual thread.
Sorry to thread jack, but what kind of things would you want in a manual like that?

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 08-15-2006 at 11:37 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #360
path12
Coordinator

Sorry I've been so quiet, yesterday ended up totally crazed. I need to catch up and will have a thought or two later. I think we have had some interesting posts already.

Newbies, hang in there. I'll agree with bullet (or whoever said it) that although it's really hard to know whats going on at first it will start to make at least a little more sense as we go along.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:38 AM   #361
hoopsguy
General Manager

Barkeep, don't edit posts
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:39 AM   #362
Blade6119
Coordinator

NOTE: That is the closest i want to tip-toe to a fight this early in the game...lathum is already back, so im sure he will have some words about it. But i will do my best to only respond to one with the intent of game ideas and not stirring up our "colorful" past
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 AM   #363
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Hoopsguy, dont go idle on AIM the second i sign on lol
Demotivation
Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 AM   #364
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Yeah I thought about that as I did it
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 AM   #365
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am more then willing to hear other theories, such as molson's for voting me?

Someone had to start a discussion and I figured I may as well do it. Do you really think if I was a wolf I would put such a large target on my back so early on?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 11:41 AM   #366
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Yeah I thought about that as I did it

what a freakin' noob
Old 08-15-2006, 11:43 AM   #367
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Someone had to start a discussion and I figured I may as well do it. Do you really think if I was a wolf I would put such a large target on my back so early on?
I didnt think you would have the balls to kill me as the prophecy so close to our argument, but you did, and somehow managed to play it off(i will give you credit, you did a good job with that). After how ballsy you were with that, and then seeing you pull it off, i wont put anything past you.
Demotivation
Old 08-15-2006, 11:48 AM   #368
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Also if I was a wolf and I wanted Blade dead I would have killed him last night instead of pointing a finger at him this morning.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:50 AM   #369
molson
General Manager

Quote:

I admit it's more a guess than a theory. And if you had a better argument, there'd be a strong temptation to go after Blade - because if you happened to be right, you could probably be trusted after that. But I don't see how you could be so confident unless you had another agenda.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:55 AM   #370
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I admit it's more a guess than a theory. And if you had a better argument, there'd be a strong temptation to go after Blade - because if you happened to be right, you could probably be trusted after that. But I don't see how you could be so confident unless you had another agenda.
I never said I was confident, I mearly stated it was a theory to get us started and that my vote was subject to change. I at least gave a reason for my vote.

Like I said, I think it is possible there is a "vet" wolf guiding the other wolves, if it was me would I be so bold?
Old 08-15-2006, 12:02 PM   #371
Blade6119
Coordinator

As for today, i think we should look at the people who were not involved in the lynch really. Drop is dead, and good, i know im good, saldana was a late swap onto drop and he was good. Im thinking that its likely the wolves likely werent too involved in yesterdays lynch, meaning this is the initial list i will work off of:

2 - Blade - Grammaticus
2 - Schmidty - path12, greyroofoo
1 - Lathum - Blade
1 - Chief Rum - Swaggs
1 - Chubby - bulletsponge
1 - bulletsponge - Chubby
1 - path12 - Schmidty
1 - saldana - farrah
1 - tanglewood - dodgerchick
1 - AlanT - Anxiety
1 - GoldenEagle - Fouts

Now, the alant and gramat votes moved onto each other with about 2 minutes to go, but they didnt do anything so i will work more off this list.

Note:Torgo voted for me, so he was dropped...gramat did but swapped when it was clear i wasnt dying, so ill leave him on there

From that list, farrah looks worse for saldana being good, gramat and torgo(not listed) for voting me. Grey and path, who voted schmidty, are going to get a 1 day pass for the sake of hoping the wolves really wanted to go unnoticed.

One thing i have noticed as a recent trends is bad guys voting for other bad guys on day 1 rather often. That way, when other bad guy dies, they look better. So standing out immediately to me is bullet-chubby, the late gramat-alan, and the schmidty-path. Im giving path a pass, so wipe that last pair. And i have 4 suspects left to pick from so far today. Bullet, Chubby, gramat, and alan.

To break that group down: we have bullet, who has seemed every bit the helpful villager(for better or worse), chubby, who has flown under my radar a bit(need to go read his posts, nothing memorable to me), gramat(the force of day one, which i dont remember him doing in games past when i always suspected him and he turned out good. Either its a new play style hes trying, or hes out of what i invision as his play style. Lastly, but not least, Alan. He hasnt tried to be my best friend yet, so he seems good to me

So down to chubby and gramat for the moment, and i suppose at this time chubby gets it until i re-read his posts.

VOTE CHUBBY

Note, i fully expect to swap this later today, But lathum wanted discussion, so here yall go.
Demotivation
Old 08-15-2006, 12:05 PM   #372
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I never said I was confident, I mearly stated it was a theory to get us started and that my vote was subject to change. I at least gave a reason for my vote.

Like I said, I think it is possible there is a "vet" wolf guiding the other wolves, if it was me would I be so bold?
I think you would be, but the utter fact it was your best friend around these parts(that i know of) leads me to think for now your ok. Unless your not calling the shots, i dont think you would do that. In my mind, your either clean or not calling the shots
Demotivation
Old 08-15-2006, 12:10 PM   #373
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I think you would be, but the utter fact it was your best friend around these parts(that i know of) leads me to think for now your ok. Unless your not calling the shots, i dont think you would do that. In my mind, your either clean or not calling the shots

There is no way I would kill saldana night one. If I was a wolf I would 100% kill Blade night one ( that is a compliment)
Old 08-15-2006, 12:17 PM   #374
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Blade i think that Chief Rum vote for Swaggs was for today if im not mistaken
Old 08-15-2006, 12:18 PM   #375
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
There is no way I would kill saldana night one. If I was a wolf I would 100% kill Blade night one ( that is a compliment)

.........................WHA?!
Old 08-15-2006, 12:18 PM   #376
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

In my opinion, one person has been forcing the issue a bit too much and is a wolf. I will explain my reason for voting later on (at work right now).

VOTE GRAMMATICUS
Old 08-15-2006, 12:18 PM   #377
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
the day i ever believe you in WW again is the day Jessica Alba jumps my bones
Old 08-15-2006, 12:19 PM   #378
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
As for today, i think we should look at the people who were not involved in the lynch really. Drop is dead, and good, i know im good, saldana was a late swap onto drop and he was good. Im thinking that its likely the wolves likely werent too involved in yesterdays lynch, meaning this is the initial list i will work off of:

2 - Blade - Grammaticus
2 - Schmidty - path12, greyroofoo
1 - Lathum - Blade
1 - Chief Rum - Swaggs
1 - Chubby - bulletsponge
1 - bulletsponge - Chubby
1 - path12 - Schmidty
1 - saldana - farrah
1 - tanglewood - dodgerchick
1 - AlanT - Anxiety
1 - GoldenEagle - Fouts

Now, the alant and gramat votes moved onto each other with about 2 minutes to go, but they didnt do anything so i will work more off this list.

Note:Torgo voted for me, so he was dropped...gramat did but swapped when it was clear i wasnt dying, so ill leave him on there

From that list, farrah looks worse for saldana being good, gramat and torgo(not listed) for voting me. Grey and path, who voted schmidty, are going to get a 1 day pass for the sake of hoping the wolves really wanted to go unnoticed.

One thing i have noticed as a recent trends is bad guys voting for other bad guys on day 1 rather often. That way, when other bad guy dies, they look better. So standing out immediately to me is bullet-chubby, the late gramat-alan, and the schmidty-path. Im giving path a pass, so wipe that last pair. And i have 4 suspects left to pick from so far today. Bullet, Chubby, gramat, and alan.

To break that group down: we have bullet, who has seemed every bit the helpful villager(for better or worse), chubby, who has flown under my radar a bit(need to go read his posts, nothing memorable to me), gramat(the force of day one, which i dont remember him doing in games past when i always suspected him and he turned out good. Either its a new play style hes trying, or hes out of what i invision as his play style. Lastly, but not least, Alan. He hasnt tried to be my best friend yet, so he seems good to me

So down to chubby and gramat for the moment, and i suppose at this time chubby gets it until i re-read his posts.

VOTE CHUBBY

Note, i fully expect to swap this later today, But lathum wanted discussion, so here yall go.

But Blade, I AM your best friend!

I think Chubby always seems under the radar to me. he isn't doing much more this time than he has the past few times from what I have seen. I really don't have a feel for how Bullet plays yet, but I do know that Bullet and Chubby have past history from other games. Them voting for each other is not a huge suprise to me, its their version of the automatic day one vote.

I didn't really expect gram to vote for me quickly after I voted for him, but you echoed the reasons I gave yesterday for why I did vote for Gram.

- I felt it odd he was pushing for a tie so early on. Like I said before I cooled off a bit on this reason though after rereading the rules.
-I mentioned yesterday he seemed alot more helpful and friendly this game than I remembered in the past. His response was something like "How is that a strategy?" I never replied to that comment but I know as a wolf I did that strat several times in the past until it stopped working for me. By being helpful , newer players are less likely to vote for you and see you as trying to "help" the team.

I don't really have much to go on day 2, but I'm just waiting to see how some votes shake out for now. I doubt I will see people do their "day one revenge" votes like Chubby-Bullet on day 2.. so Im not that worried about those guys just yet.

Right now though unless I see something else pop up, I'll probably vote for Gram again.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:20 PM   #379
st.cronin
General Manager

Again, I have no problem with players pming either saldana or hoopsguy; I trust both of them to maintain the integrity of this game. Also, you can pm me with any questions you may have, any questions at all.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:21 PM   #380
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
In my opinion, one person has been forcing the issue a bit too much and is a wolf. I will explain my reason for voting later on (at work right now).

VOTE GRAMMATICUS

Out of curiosity, is this one of the two people who you mentioned yesterday as "knowing they were bad" before you backed off your statement a little bit?

I don't have a problem with this pick since its likely my vote today unless something comes up, just curious to what you said yesterday.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:24 PM   #381
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Yes, he is one of the players that I thought was a Wolf.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:32 PM   #382
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
the day i ever believe you in WW again is the day Jessica Alba jumps my bones
I'll take that as a compliment
Old 08-15-2006, 12:36 PM   #383
molson
General Manager

So the "big three" active vets are Lathum, Blade, and Grammaticus. I think one's a wolf - which is dangerous for the villagers, because they all really know what they're doing.

Part of me wants to knock of all three. Worst case, we lose three experienced villagers, but if they can't agree, they're not particularly useful to us anyway. And 22 is a pretty big group for WW, isn't it - we'd have some numbers to spare.

And to emphasize, that's worst case. More likely is that we knock off the lead wolf.

Also, a dumbed down game, in terms of player experience, would seem to help the villagers - since our job is to find patterns, and the wolves' job is to conceal them.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:37 PM   #384
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
Yes, he is one of the players that I thought was a Wolf.

Do you not want to mention the other?
Old 08-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #385
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Do you not want to mention the other?

Not at this time.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:50 PM   #386
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So the "big three" active vets are Lathum, Blade, and Grammaticus. I think one's a wolf - which is dangerous for the villagers, because they all really know what they're doing.

Part of me wants to knock of all three. Worst case, we lose three experienced villagers, but if they can't agree, they're not particularly useful to us anyway. And 22 is a pretty big group for WW, isn't it - we'd have some numbers to spare.

And to emphasize, that's worst case. More likely is that we knock off the lead wolf.

Also, a dumbed down game, in terms of player experience, would seem to help the villagers - since our job is to find patterns, and the wolves' job is to conceal them.

There are more vets than those three. Out of the list of players, here are the people who are probably considered vets. (If I leave out someone I apologize, no offense intended!)

1. Anxiety
3. Swaggs
4. tanglewood
6. Alan T
8. Lathum
9. Blade
12. path12
16. sndvls
17. schmidty
21. grammaticus

Also these three are experienced enough to be just fine as a wolf or villager in a demanding role too strategy wise...

2. Chubby
10. Bulletsponge
13. fouts

So there are quite a few vets in this game even with alot of new players. I personally like this balance as it creates an interesting environment for us.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:24 PM   #387
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
There are more vets than those three. Out of the list of players, here are the people who are probably considered vets. (If I leave out someone I apologize, no offense intended!)

1. Anxiety
3. Swaggs
4. tanglewood
6. Alan T
8. Lathum
9. Blade
12. path12
16. sndvls
17. schmidty
21. grammaticus

Also these three are experienced enough to be just fine as a wolf or villager in a demanding role too strategy wise...

2. Chubby
10. Bulletsponge
13. fouts

So there are quite a few vets in this game even with alot of new players. I personally like this balance as it creates an interesting environment for us.

I was just wondering who the "vets" were so I'm glad you posted this. Based on this list, the newbies are:

5. GoldenEagle
7. Chief Rum
11. molson
14. greyroofoo
15. farrah
20. daddytorgo

and me of course. I can go with the vet wolf pulling the strings and based on the saldana kill, they want the vets out in a hurry because they can sniff a wolf faster than us noobs.

I haven't really made up my mind, but I'll continue reading until I get the gist of it.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:41 PM   #388
Lorena
Unregistered

Oh yeah, I have a question. My apologies in advance if I get the terminology wrong but, does the Mod (in this game St. Cronin) randomly pick the roles, or does he make a conscious effort to select the wolves vs. the villagers?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:44 PM   #389
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Almost always random, but a mod could make an adjustment to ensure something very unbalancing does not happen.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:45 PM   #390
saldana
Pro Starter

everything is done at random DC, usually with random.org or even with the old school method of pulling a name out of one hat and a role for them out of another.
Old 08-15-2006, 01:45 PM   #391
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

dola,

I don't recall any mod ever saying it was anything but random
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 01:51 PM   #392
st.cronin
General Manager

random.org determined all roles in this game

knives out
Old 08-15-2006, 02:06 PM   #393
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Well, I think that Lathum's leap onto Blade 'because he's still alive' is pretty weak really. As others have pointed out there are plenty of other vets still left, although I grant you there's perhaps no-one with his notoriety.

Gramm I agree with some others just seemed a bit too helpful and at the forefront. Sometimes as a wolf the best place to hide is out in the open. I also agree with Blade that Bullet and Chubby's exchange of votes on day one seems a bit odd, but not exactly incriminating. I know on day one a few times I have taken the simplistic 'well I know I am not a wolf, so if you're voting for me you might be a wolf' logic, which whilst not really all that helpful generaly, is pretty much all you have on day one.

Despite Grammaticus' pushyness, I do think his idea of setting up ties to have the masons decide them is intruiging. Without a seer we really don't have much hard information at all in this game, so utilising what little we have most directly could be a good strategy. What are the possible downsides to deliberatly setting up ties? I guess that the wolves could hijack it and try to force it one way or the other, but if we get one ser up I think it would be helpful.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:10 PM   #394
molson
General Manager

I think I overestimated the amount of newbies. I'm pretty much at square 1 with voting, until I have a chance to read everything over.

It's hard to have much of a theory until we have a close vote.
Old 08-15-2006, 02:14 PM   #395
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

St. Cronin, I don't know if you can answer this but are there any hidden roles?
Old 08-15-2006, 02:17 PM   #396
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

In other news, Noddadrop is back on the forum and posting.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:18 PM   #397
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
St. Cronin, I don't know if you can answer this but are there any hidden roles?

I won't answer that.

knives out
Old 08-15-2006, 02:20 PM   #398
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Well, I think that Lathum's leap onto Blade 'because he's still alive' is pretty weak really. As others have pointed out there are plenty of other vets still left, although I grant you there's perhaps no-one with his notoriety.

Gramm I agree with some others just seemed a bit too helpful and at the forefront. Sometimes as a wolf the best place to hide is out in the open. I also agree with Blade that Bullet and Chubby's exchange of votes on day one seems a bit odd, but not exactly incriminating. I know on day one a few times I have taken the simplistic 'well I know I am not a wolf, so if you're voting for me you might be a wolf' logic, which whilst not really all that helpful generaly, is pretty much all you have on day one.

Despite Grammaticus' pushyness, I do think his idea of setting up ties to have the masons decide them is intruiging. Without a seer we really don't have much hard information at all in this game, so utilising what little we have most directly could be a good strategy. What are the possible downsides to deliberatly setting up ties? I guess that the wolves could hijack it and try to force it one way or the other, but if we get one ser up I think it would be helpful.

well i should clear up that i have vowed to kill chubby for several WW games now. he has been involved with my death both games ive played and accused me of being a wolf after i exposed him for being one in a previous game. so its just a personal vendetta i have. i dont plan on voting for him once i get a reason the believe someone is a wolf, hes just my fallback plan
Old 08-15-2006, 02:23 PM   #399
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Speaking as one who has been both wolf and unwolf, I would always syteer clear of killing Blade if he is sniffing down the wrong path, because he can take a lot of other players with him.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 02:23 PM   #400
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

My "leap" may be weak but at least it got us talking...