Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-12-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
bryce
High School Varsity

Question for DFW folks and/or MetroPCS users

My contract with AT&T is up on 6/1, and I'm debating MetroPCS with their unlimited, bundled, $50/month package. I figure I can save $40-50 a month, and even after buying a phone, I'll come out ahead before the end of the year. And no contract to boot is enticing.

Anyone have any experience with MetroPCS? Coverage? Customer service? Etc?

In browsing the website, it looks like their choices of phones aren't the greatest, but I've read in the DMN that they plan on rolling out more options later this year.

(As far as my user habits, I'm not a big phone guy (I HATE talking on the phone), but I do text regularly, and I like checking gmail on a phone, as well as hopping on the internet to check scores or the such. I currently have a Nokia E371x smartphone that I like for the most part. I like the idea of a decent camera in the phone as well, which MetroPCS looks to lack at this point, unfortunately - I see a 3.0mp as the best they've got. Edit to add I don't have a landline, so my cell is my only line.)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by bryce : 05-12-2010 at 11:34 AM.
bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The other day I saw Boost Mobile is offering unlimited Blackberry service for 60/month. I might look into that when my contract is closer to being up.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote