Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-29-2024, 01:19 PM   #26501
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Honestly, I think that's one of the main reasons that I do tell so many stories / make so many references.

I mean, I think about the shit that the long-standing members have been around for.

Beyond just his birth. First day of school. Youth league baseball. MS band. HS tennis. The college decision process. Undergrad. Post-grad.

And by proxy, his input on gaming stuff, education stuff, music stuff, on & on.

In some ways I guess he feels to me (and some of you I imagine) like a de facto member of the FOFC.
He absolutely is. Congrats for him hitting another major milestone.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 02:01 PM   #26502
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
He also makes you seem a little more human

It's an illusion
Old 02-29-2024, 04:57 PM   #26503
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Is he taking the FL bar? Or a different state?

To make us all feel old, I took the FL bar going on 28 years ago.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 05:08 PM   #26504
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Is he taking the FL bar? Or a different state?
To make us all feel old, I took the FL bar going on 28 years ago.

Yeah, Florida.

Around 2,000 test takers in this cycle (by his rough estimation on the number per room X the number of rooms in use)

Out of curiosity, since I've learned odds & ends about the current process:
1) where did you take it (both annual offerings are Tampa Convention Center now)
2) any notion how many took it in that session
3) the current format is FL-specific stuff day one (1 essay session, with 3 approx 1-hr essays each + 1 multiple choice session) and MBE stuff day
two (a pair of multiple choice sessions)

How does that compare to "back in the day"?

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 02-29-2024 at 05:09 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2024, 05:48 PM   #26505
Ksyrup

I'll be perfectly honest, I only remember a few select things about taking the Bar. I don't even remember if it was 1 or 2 days. I don't even remember much about taking the KY Bar, and that was 10 years after I took FL.

It was definitely in Tampa at the convention center. And it was July, so it was the primary testing date (first test given after May graduation), so there were a lot of people. But I couldn't tell you how many. I'm sure I knew at one point.

The format you describe sounds familiar but for the life of me I don't recall a second day.

What I remember is having a terrible time trying to park and getting there way too late to be settled in to start the test. I know the first session was multiple choice because I basically sat there for 10 minutes blanked out, unable to comprehend what any of the first 5 or so questions were even asking, sweating, heart pounding, trying to settle down and get my mind straight. Once I settled down, I was able to make up time and finish.

I remember talking to some friends during a lunch break about what was on the morning portion and basically we were all freaking out when someone would mention answering a question in a certain way none of us thought about, lol. Finally, we all decided to stop talking about how we answered or we would surely fail the afternoon part because we'd be thinking about everything we got wrong in the morning.

I definitely remember sitting in my apartment, on the bed, waiting for my test scores, hitting refresh over and over on my laptop. When the scores finally came up, I ran my finger across the screen from my number on the left to the Pass/Fail designation on the right, and see FAIL, then taking a sheet of paper and placing it across the screen to make sure I was looking at the correct score, and fortunately, it was PASS on the line above what I was looking at.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 02-29-2024, 05:57 PM   #26506
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'll be perfectly honest, I only remember a few select things about taking the Bar. I don't even remember if it was 1 or 2 days. I don't even remember much about taking the KY Bar, and that was 10 years after I took FL.

It was definitely in Tampa at the convention center. And it was July, so it was the primary testing date (first test given after May graduation), so there were a lot of people. But I couldn't tell you how many. I'm sure I knew at one point.

The format you describe sounds familiar but for the life of me I don't recall a second day.

What I remember is having a terrible time trying to park and getting there way too late to be settled in to start the test. I know the first session was multiple choice because I basically sat there for 10 minutes blanked out, unable to comprehend what any of the first 5 or so questions were even asking, sweating, heart pounding, trying to settle down and get my mind straight. Once I settled down, I was able to make up time and finish.

I remember talking to some friends during a lunch break about what was on the morning portion and basically we were all freaking out when someone would mention answering a question in a certain way none of us thought about, lol. Finally, we all decided to stop talking about how we answered or we would surely fail the afternoon part because we'd be thinking about everything we got wrong in the morning.

I definitely remember sitting in my apartment, on the bed, waiting for my test scores, hitting refresh over and over on my laptop. When the scores finally came up, I ran my finger across the screen from my number on the left to the Pass/Fail designation on the right, and see FAIL, then taking a sheet of paper and placing it across the screen to make sure I was looking at the correct score, and fortunately, it was PASS on the line above what I was looking at.

Thanks, that actually registers on a couple points

1) he bit the bullet and paid the painful pricing for a room in walking distance, just to avoid the minimal parking available there. Despite years of WDW visits, I believe those might have been the most expensive hotel rooms he's ever stayed in. (Interestingly, the hotel attached to the Con Ctr via skybridge was actually cheaper than 2 of the others within a mile. We saw rates up to $1249/night elsewhere)

2) the post-session discussion this time led him to a wise decision: do NOT look up various things to see how you fared, it'll only drive you nuts and screw up the next session
Old 03-02-2024, 04:59 PM   #26507
Ksyrup

I really don't understand why dog food/treats need to be "prescription" requiring an actual doctor's authorization. I can understand for actual medicine, but food for different types of diets... Why? Who is going to willingly pay $120 for a bag of specialized dog food if they don't need to?

Three of our 4 animals are on Rx food and it's just stupid. We're at the mercy of inventory at our vet or local stores and then have to scramble to buy online when they don't get it in. It's just a weird concept to me that a venison and potato dog food for digestive issues requires a prescription.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:14 PM   #26508
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I really don't understand why dog food/treats need to be "prescription" requiring an actual doctor's authorization. I can understand for actual medicine, but food for different types of diets... Why? Who is going to willingly pay $120 for a bag of specialized dog food if they don't need to?

Three of our 4 animals are on Rx food and it's just stupid. We're at the mercy of inventory at our vet or local stores and then have to scramble to buy online when they don't get it in. It's just a weird concept to me that a venison and potato dog food for digestive issues requires a prescription.

I had to Google that one, found a 2017 explanation that probably still works

Quote:
Veterinarians must prescribe certain therapeutic diets because, depending on the disease being addressed, these foods may contain levels of nutrients below what is legally allowed to be sold for a healthy pet without that medical condition.
Old 03-02-2024, 06:42 PM   #26509
Ksyrup

I get it, but anyone can under-nurish their pets by choice. If they just put warnings on the prescription food that it should only be given to a pet if recommended by a vet and that it may not contain all nutrients, that would be sufficient to me.

These foods are absurdly expensive. I just bought a 25 lb bag for $140. Someone would have to go out of their way to overpay for a type of food their pet doesn't need to buy this stuff.
Old 03-02-2024, 07:15 PM   #26510
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I get it, but anyone can under-nurish their pets by choice. If they just put warnings on the prescription food that it should only be given to a pet if recommended by a vet and that it may not contain all nutrients, that would be sufficient to me.

But not sufficient for an intrusive government.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:57 AM   #26511
Edward64
Head Coach

Had my first Coke Spiced Zero.

It was okay but Cherry Coke Zero & Dr. Pepper Strawberries & Creme Zero are still the reigning champs for me.

Last edited by Edward64 : 03-03-2024 at 04:57 AM.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 07:50 AM   #26512
Ksyrup

I agree with that assessment. It's a solid addition to the choices for me, though.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:26 AM   #26513
Edward64
Head Coach

Went to Costco and got their cooked ribs (next to the rotisserie chicken).

I'm no connoisseur but will say it's pretty darn good.
Old 03-03-2024, 08:37 PM   #26514
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Believe it or not, I recorded about 2 hours of a "Let's Play" this morning, with every intention of posting it (something I've never done).

Right in the middle of it I muted my mic briefly so I could cough ... and I didn't turn it back on until the next time I coughed (thinking I was muting it again) 40 minutes later.

SMFH.
Old 03-04-2024, 05:45 PM   #26515
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Well this is ... interesting.

UberOne membership is $9.99/month, but eliminates the delivery charge from most restaurants. A solid deal for me as only two deliveries a month makes it payoff.

Logged in tonight, just to see if anything grabbed me and it's showing zero restaurants in the area covered by UberOne.

I've logged out & back in, I've tried the mobile app. Nada.

And of course there's really no support in order to confirm that this is a glitch (versus literally EVERY restaurant in my area ALL dropping out of the program simultaneously)

Nothing comes up when Googling about issues, nor about the benefits suddenly ending.

Frustrating to say the least.
Old 03-04-2024, 06:05 PM   #26516
GrantDawg

I'm having the same problem. Must be a glitch. They have been giving me the 40% off orders over $25 for the last couple of weeks. I hope they aren't softening up a big collapse of their Uber One partners.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
Old 03-04-2024, 06:16 PM   #26517
GrantDawg

I just tried support and was transfered to another support group that will respond in the next 6 to 12 hours. In other words this is a major boo-boo.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2024, 01:59 AM   #26518
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Uber One is down according to Reddit
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 07:13 AM   #26519
Ksyrup

More like Uber Two, amirite?
Old 03-05-2024, 11:48 AM   #26520
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Is anyone else craving fried chicken right now?
Old 03-06-2024, 11:53 AM   #26521
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Birthday coupons have gone to shit. like Fuddruckers is ass, but you used to get a free burger and fries on your bday. Then it was b1g1 free. Now it's get burger, fries and a drink for $9. Moe's used to be free burrito, now it's guac. Most places just stopped altogether.
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 11:59 AM   #26522
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
Birthday coupons have gone to shit. like Fuddruckers is ass, but you used to get a free burger and fries on your bday. Then it was b1g1 free. Now it's get burger, fries and a drink for $9. Moe's used to be free burrito, now it's guac. Most places just stopped altogether.
I want to go to a Fuddruckers. How I miss them.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:08 PM   #26523
Schmidty
Coordinator

Baked Mac and cheese, fried okra, and a chicken fried steak is the greatest food combination of all time. And a pickle.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:19 PM   #26524
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I want to go to a Fuddruckers. How I miss them.

If you ever find yourself in Miami, I can definitely recommend the one down there. It's not quite the same hectic vibe of their heyday but the food is absolutely on par with their heyday.
Old 03-06-2024, 12:24 PM   #26525
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Baked Mac and cheese, fried okra, and a chicken fried steak is the greatest food combination of all time. And a pickle.

Sounds like someone has been to Underwood's!
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 12:40 PM   #26526
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Sounds like someone has been to Underwood's!

Well, I’ve lived close to the last one here in a Brownwood for 3 years, and have patronized it many times. I usually get the fantastic fried chicken, but you get the combo of those three? And they are walking around with fresh cream to plop on your cobbler? There is no debate. 😄

The old cafeteria music like “Strangers in the Night” constantly going and people there just trying to give you a great time. It’s glorious and needs to be experienced.
Old 03-06-2024, 08:36 PM   #26527
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post

Smells like 1,200+ calories!
Old 03-06-2024, 09:36 PM   #26528
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Smells like 1,200+ calories!

I weigh 165-70:at 5’11. Trying to get that grit.

Jason Paul Schmidt on Facebook and am not ashamed
. Just miss my cats and dogs.

And you want to play games and fuck with a guy? Fuck with me. Because I wil Destroy.

Edited to add: It ain’t Coke. It’s Coke Zero. Because I hate stupid flavor. Corn syrup and shit.

Last edited by Schmidty : 03-06-2024 at 09:59 PM.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 12:25 AM   #26529
Edward64
Head Coach

Er …?

But hey, I like zero products vs 160 useless calories per can
Old 03-07-2024, 05:17 AM   #26530
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Er …?

But hey, I like zero products vs 160 useless calories per can

Sorry. I get a bit emotional. No personal offense intended I kind of think like a guy who dukes it out and then hugs. My bad. We’re good.
Old 03-07-2024, 06:34 AM   #26531
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
If you ever find yourself in Miami, I can definitely recommend the one down there. It's not quite the same hectic vibe of their heyday but the food is absolutely on par with their heyday.
Thank for the heads up. The last one I went to was outside Rome and before that was in Valdosta. Just looked and neither exist anymore. The website says there is only two in Georgia now, Commerce and Savannah. That's just sad.
Old 03-07-2024, 07:54 AM   #26532
Ksyrup

I miss Fuddruckers too. There used to be one (pretty sure it's gone) in Knoxville, and when we'd have softball tournaments requiring us to drive through Knoxville (mostly to Chattanooga), we'd try to stop if we could. Same with going to Nashville/Franklin area and always making sure to stop at Pei Wei (#1 on my list of "I wish this chain were in KY").
Old 03-07-2024, 11:19 AM   #26533
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Thank for the heads up. The last one I went to was outside Rome and before that was in Valdosta. Just looked and neither exist anymore. The website says there is only two in Georgia now, Commerce and Savannah. That's just sad.

Don't do Commerce, it's atrocious
Old 03-07-2024, 11:21 AM   #26534
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

The whole city or the Fuddruckers... we refuse to exit at the commerce exit, even if we're practically out of gas.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:26 AM   #26535
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
The whole city or the Fuddruckers... we refuse to exit at the commerce exit, even if we're practically out of gas.

I meant the Fuddruckers.

Commerce is ... okay, generally speaking.

I mean, aside from the often insane traffic, the sketchy service in restaurants, the sketchier gas station parking lots and the aging outlet mall stuff The Sonny's bbq there is decent at least.

Jokes aside, it just looks worse than it is I think. Other than the traffic, never really had anything worse than crappy service there. Wife went solo all the time, kid too, it's pretty copacetic.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:34 AM   #26536
molson
General Manager

Picky-eating Siberian huskies are relentless in their stubbornness.

Back in the 80's and 90's, my father gave up and gave made our husky chicken stir fry with with different vegetables each batch. When he was out of town, my mother had the audacity to feed the dog dog food, which he would refuse for about 4-5 days, but, my mother would eventually win that battle of wills. The dog lived to be 18.

I have a husky now, he was a little picky, I changed up his dog food every few months. Then my girlfriend started adding "toppers" - yogurt, cottage cheese, sardines, different supplements, etc. And how it's over. Full-on hunger strike. You try a couple of different things and then you just fall into this death spiral of half-used expensive bags of dog food, different toppers, mixing with wet food, using some chicken broth, and the dog is learning just to appreciate, and demand, that the variety continue. What an asshole. I know he's training us (mostly my girlfriend), and we have to take a hard line like my mother would.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 11:51 AM   #26537
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Picky-eating Siberian huskies are relentless in their stubbornness.

Back in the 80's and 90's, my father gave up and gave made our husky chicken stir fry with with different vegetables each batch. When he was out of town, my mother had the audacity to feed the dog dog food, which he would refuse for about 4-5 days, but, my mother would eventually win that battle of wills. The dog lived to be 18.

I have a husky now, he was a little picky, I changed up his dog food every few months. Then my girlfriend started adding "toppers" - yogurt, cottage cheese, sardines, different supplements, etc. And how it's over. Full-on hunger strike. You try a couple of different things and then you just fall into this death spiral of half-used expensive bags of dog food, different toppers, mixing with wet food, using some chicken broth, and the dog is learning just to appreciate, and demand, that the variety continue. What an asshole. I know he's training us (mostly my girlfriend), and we have to take a hard line like my mother would.

This should be in the Pet Peeves thread.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:56 AM   #26538
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
This should be in the Pet Peeves thread.

Good point. I have a lot of peeves against my pets these days.

We took in our other dog after he was trapped on some old guy's rural property after living outside for years. Heart-warming recovery, all that, learning to trust us, living his best life - and just weeks after he adopted him after a long foster period in which the rescue paid all his vet bills - infected cut, pancreatitis, torn ACL (all separate situations). Eh, I had $4k burning a hole in my pocket anyway.

Last edited by molson : 03-07-2024 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2024, 04:08 PM   #26539
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

I've been using eBay for what seems like a million years without any issues so maybe I was just due to have some cheese dick buy from a recent listing of mine. It's apparent he doesn't know what he bought. Okay, fine whatever I will just accept a return. This asshole decides to give me negative feedback before he even reaches out to me. He called me a fraulent seller lol. Like what the fuck? I had 100 star and 100% feedback and this jackwagon just fucked that for me. If for some reason I can't get that feedback striked then I'm done with eBay.
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 08:27 PM   #26540
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Good point. I have a lot of peeves against my pets these days.

We took in our other dog after he was trapped on some old guy's rural property after living outside for years. Heart-warming recovery, all that, learning to trust us, living his best life - and just weeks after he adopted him after a long foster period in which the rescue paid all his vet bills - infected cut, pancreatitis, torn ACL (all separate situations). Eh, I had $4k burning a hole in my pocket anyway.

Our dog is also picky as hell. He's turning 4 this year and we finally gave up. He even refused the bougie fresh dog food. Nowadays we still buy a more expensive kibble that he will grudgingly tolerate. If he eats, he eats. If he doesn't, he'll eventually eat. Some days he does 2 full meals, sometimes he eats 1/2 a meal over 2 days.

He tends to eat a little better if I dump it on my plate when I'm done and mix it with the scraps and juices. Even then he'll pick at with surgical precision.

We also have a tiny rubber pineapple we fill with honey nut cheerios that we'll give him after he finishes eating whatever he eats. He bats it around for a while then picks at his leftover food. He's not losing weight, not gaining weight, and is full of energy... so it works.

Also, he only spins it with his left paw. Maybe once every 30 whacks he'll use his right paw, but he otherwise uses the left.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:49 AM   #26541
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:48 AM   #26542
cuervo72
Head Coach

Mike Tyson is 137 years old!
Old 03-08-2024, 08:33 AM   #26543
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
July 20th is the anniversary of the moon landing. It is also the date of the Jake Paul-Tyson fight. Jake's head will land on the moon after a patented Iron Mike uppercut.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:13 PM   #26544
molson
General Manager

It seems like the betting public has finally figured out these fights, and Paul is the heavy betting favorite. Before now, Paul's hand-picked, older, punch-drunk, big name opponent would get the general public betting money because, of course they're going to be up a YouTube punk.

But fighting is a young man's game and old name fighters almost never do well, either in actual sanctioned fights, or in parking lots.

But, we also don't know yet if this will be an actual sanctioned fight. California wouldn't fully sanction Tyson last time, so they had a bunch of weird rules like bigger gloves, shorter rounds, any cut or blood ended the fight, and the fighters "weren't allowed to go for a knockout". And, no official judges, just unofficial WBC celebrity ex-boxing judges.

If it's a real fight, and they had to state-shop to find a place that would sanction Tyson for it, that should probably tell you what his chances are. Also though, I don't think Paul wants to kill Tyson, that would be bad for his brand. Maybe they'll also have some kind of understanding, but, I also don't buy that it's worth the risk to literally commit crimes and rig these fights.

Last edited by molson : 03-08-2024 at 12:18 PM.
Old 03-08-2024, 04:39 PM   #26545
Edward64
Head Coach

Tyson is 58.

My guess is fair chance in early rounds but if it goes past round 1-2, he’s going to be gassed.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:21 PM   #26546
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Tyson is 58.

My guess is fair chance in early rounds but if it goes past round 1-2, he’s going to be gassed.

Well that's standard Punch Out strategy against Tyson. In the first round you have to avoid his punches or else it's instant KO.
Old 03-08-2024, 07:26 PM   #26547
PilotMan
Head Coach

Tyson doesn't have the heart for prize fighting anymore. This is a paycheck. He's got nothing to prove, nothing to lose. Molson is spot on. His age will be a huge factor. Paul is a very good athlete, and he's trained up pretty well in the ring. Way more than he used to. He's giving a lot away size wise, but he'll be so much quicker he should figure things out pretty quickly. I also hope I'm wrong.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 08:09 AM   #26548
Ksyrup

Our big dog ruptured his ACL Thursday night. We went out of town this weekend and the vet said being in the kennel would be good for him to keep him confined, gave him some anti-inflammatories and pain meds, and we'll reassess on Monday. My boss had a big dog that blew both ACLs a year apart and it was about $4K each leg.

This is the dog that's had the ongoing respiratory illness for over 6 months. Between what we've spent on doctor visits, testing, and drugs for that issue and what we're likely to spend on the ACL, I could pay for Mack's fall semester of college.

FML.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:25 AM   #26549
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Tyson doesn't have the heart for prize fighting anymore. This is a paycheck. He's got nothing to prove, nothing to lose. Molson is spot on. His age will be a huge factor. Paul is a very good athlete, and he's trained up pretty well in the ring. Way more than he used to. He's giving a lot away size wise, but he'll be so much quicker he should figure things out pretty quickly. I also hope I'm wrong.

Was it Mike that said that everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Old or not, Mike is gonna punch Paul in the mouth, and none of that logic shit is going to matter.
Old 03-09-2024, 08:47 AM   #26550
Schmidty
Coordinator

Dola.

I just watched an actual Paul fight from last year.

He is good. Way better than I thought. I still think Mike is going hit him and knock him on his ass, dancing aside.

But yeah, he’s good.