Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-17-2004, 09:34 PM   #501
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainRaven
Dorrain will fight anyone that steps forth. It will be honorable to impale you and allow you to leave this world.

Schizophrenic would like to take you up on your offer.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:39 PM   #502
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Wow...that one was close, but the end is the same, with the Chief standing over a destroyed lesser foe.

I will take my share of rehabilitation with the slavegirls in the house of Pain Unlimited and return to action stronger than ever.

Relish your two weeks of freedom, all you lowly fighters. For that time, but for your own pointless conflicts, you are all certain to live. After that, though, I, your ultimate fate, returns to the ring.

The Chief

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 09:30 AM   #503
hoopsguy
General Manager

Bah, I tire of waiting for the Rank 2 cowards to accept my open challenge. I'll warm up with Pilot if he dares set foot in the pit with me.

Qwikshot, assuming you are able to escape your next battle I still look forward to separating you from your entrails.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 09:43 AM   #504
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Bah, I tire of waiting for the Rank 2 cowards to accept my open challenge. I'll warm up with Pilot if he dares set foot in the pit with me.

Qwikshot, assuming you are able to escape your next battle I still look forward to separating you from your entrails.

This is great if I beat the computer guy, I've ticked off Hoopsguy and Split...at least I got battles if I survive!!!
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 11:19 AM   #505
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

RH: Mick Vicious and I are showing as unscheduled, but I believe we agreed to a fight if we were put in different houses.
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 11:35 AM   #506
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla Blitz
RH: Mick Vicious and I are showing as unscheduled, but I believe we agreed to a fight if we were put in different houses.

How dare you disrespect me by shortening my first name! Your head will be a welcome addition to my wall!!!

Well, technically it would be the first head... BUT IT'LL BE A WELCOME ADDITION NEVERTHELESS!!!!
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 11:44 AM   #507
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla Blitz

You two have been added to Thursday's card.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:47 AM   #508
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum
Wow...that one was close, but the end is the same, with the Chief standing over a destroyed lesser foe.

I will take my share of rehabilitation with the slavegirls in the house of Pain Unlimited and return to action stronger than ever.

Relish your two weeks of freedom, all you lowly fighters. For that time, but for your own pointless conflicts, you are all certain to live. After that, though, I, your ultimate fate, returns to the ring.

The Chief

Chief - I need for you declare your training style (unless I missed it earlier in the thread) Styles are stackable if you like. Aggressive, Defensive, Misdirection, and Normal are your choices.
Old 12-18-2004, 11:49 AM   #509
Godzilla Blitz
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic
How dare you disrespect me by shortening my first name! Your head will be a welcome addition to my wall!!!

Well, technically it would be the first head... BUT IT'LL BE A WELCOME ADDITION NEVERTHELESS!!!!

Dear Muck Viscous:

I sincerely apologize for messing up your name. Consider it good practice for you. Next Thursday I will be messing up more than just your name.

GB II
Godzilla Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 11:04 PM   #510
RainRaven
High School JV

I accept your challenge Schizophrenic and you will fall to my blade quite swiftly.
Old 12-19-2004, 01:42 PM   #511
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy

You're on! Pilot the Savage would be glad to finally be the one to silence Hornsmaniac.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 01:43 AM   #512
JeeberD
General Manager

Enough of this waiting, I want the Peon!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 02:44 PM   #513
KWhit
Coordinator

Gunther GoBoom think Thunderdome too quiet today.

Gunther play loud music. Wake everybody up.

Gunther play Celine Dion. Turn up to 11.

Gunther like her voice. Sound like butter.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 03:30 PM   #514
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Weapons Selection For Week 5:

Blade (Rank 1, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Mucius "The Lefty" Scaevola (Rank 1, Bloodhaus)
Weapons: Lead Pipe, Axe, Crowbar, Chainsaw
Analysis: Neither of the Rank 1 fighters are able to get a lucky draw. On the other hand, neither of them got an unlucky draw either. Blades skilled in, you guessed it, the longsword. Mucius is skilled in the use of the spear. This match will probably go off around 1:1 depending on how the fighters look in the paddocks.

MC˛ (Rank 2, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Raven "The Imposter" Hawk (Rank 1, Malice Unchained)
Weapons: Longsword, Chains, Warhammer, Lead Pipe
Analysis: Another even draw as Raven Hawk's machete is nowhere to be found and neither is MC's axe. MC will go off as a slight favorite in this match due to his newly acquired defensive skill. The early line in 5:4 in favor of MC.

King II (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Fattoe the Smashifier (Rank 3, Pain Unlimited)
Weapons: Machete, Axe, Warhammer, Lead Pipe
Analysis: For once Fattoe does not get lucky in the weapons draw. His rapier did not show up for him this time. King II, however, is drooling over the prospect of a warhammer in the ring. What this really serves to do is even out the match. Fattoe will use his style specializations to try to outmaneuver King and his warhammer of death. Early line says 3:2 in favor of Fattoe.

Split Peon the First (Rank 2, Bloodhaus) vs. Little Jeebie Dee (Rank 2, Malice Unchained)
Weapons: Longsword, Spear, Knife, Longsword
Analysis: This will be fun battle to watch as both fighters are Rank 2. Both are experts with the Longsword and there are two of them in the ring for this match. Split will hope that his armor holds and Little Jeebie Dee hopes that he can anticipate Split's attacks well enough to land blows before Split can strike. Early line puts this at 1:1.

Qwikshot (Rank 2, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Calaleus (Rank 3, House Corax)
Weapons: Rapier, Chainsaw, Knife, Longsword
Analysis: Although Qwikshot didn't get his machete in this match, he can consider himself a lucky man today . . . maybe not tomorrow, but today he can. This is the best situation he could hope for. Since both men are proficient with the machete, a machete draw would have been moot. However, it is lucky for Qwik that neither of Calaleus' other two weapons showed up. With that said, Qwik will use his defensive skill to avoid blows from Calaleus and do the best he can to counter with the weapons at hand. The early line is 4:3 in favor of Qwikshot.
Old 12-20-2004, 05:03 PM   #515
Poli
FOFC Survivor

With a name like "Raven Hawk", you know the slave is actually the favorite.
Old 12-21-2004, 09:25 AM   #516
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
Challenge accepted. Or shall I say "Bring it on, William?"

Professor Plum, with the lead pipe, in the Thunderdome.

Big Billy Badass accepts your accepting.

You're going to be crying for Colonial Mustard before it is all said and done, Professor!
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 09:33 AM   #517
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight
Big Billy Badass accepts your accepting.

Little Larry Lardass looks on lovingly.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:40 AM   #518
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Just a quick note to everybody. Thunderdome will be getting a little later start today as it has been busy for me at work. I hope to get it going by 1:00 CST. Possibly sooner if I can manage it.

Thanks,

Management

Last edited by Raven Hawk : 12-21-2004 at 10:40 AM.
Raven Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 10:53 AM   #519
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Fine with me. I'll just kill kittens every hour until you start.
Old 12-21-2004, 10:54 AM   #520
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Fine with me. I'll just kill kittens every hour until you start.

In which case, kittens will be the only thing you'll be killing today.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 11:00 AM   #521
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I hate to start somewhere.

I mean, have. I have to start somewhere.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:04 PM   #522
Blade6119
Coordinator

Did Sterlingice and my match gets postponed till next week?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 12-21-2004 at 01:05 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:18 PM   #523
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Did Sterlingice and my match gets postponed till next week?

Your match is scheduled for Thursday (next week game time).

With that said . . .

IT'S TIME FOR THUNDERDOME!

TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES! TWO MEN ENTER! ONE MAN LEAVES!

First on the docket. Blade vs. Mucius "The Lefty" Scaevola
Old 12-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #524
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Blade (Rank 1, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Mucius "The Lefty" Scaevola (Rank 1, Bl

Blade (Rank 1, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Mucius "The Lefty" Scaevola (Rank 1, Bloodhaus)

Purse: $12,000

Weapons: Lead Pipe, Axe, Crowbar, Chainsaw

Blade is first to enter the paddocks and he looks like he is in pretty good condition. Following close behind is Mucius who looks to be in fabulous shape. The bookies think this one is going to be over quick and have Mucius as the slight favorite. The two men are walked to the arena where they travel to their respective corners. The host gives the signal . . . ."BEGIN!" Blade breaks for the crowbar and Mucius breaks for the chainsaw . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:19 PM   #525
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Mucius gets to the chainsaw first and gives the cord a tug. The chainsaw starts and begins its trademark purring. Blade grabs the crowbar and heads toward Mucius. Mucius steps to the side of a charging Blade and swings the chainsaw. Blade barely gets his crowbar up in time and his head stays attached to his body for the time being. Mucius returns a swing with the hooked end of the crowbar . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:20 PM   #526
Raven Hawk
College Starter

And he hits Blade in the right arm and the crowbar traps Mucius' forearm. The resulting gash opened on Mucius' are begins bleeding. Blade yanks on the crowbar, but Mucius rolls with the pull, stepping into it and still manages to hold onto the idling chainsaw. Mucius attempts to give the crowbar another tug, but this time Mucius not only follows the pulling motion, but he also revs the chainsaw and stabs it into Blade's chest. Blade backs away and releases his grip on the crowbar as the chainsaw bites into his chest.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:21 PM   #527
Raven Hawk
College Starter

The crowd roars as the chainsaw sprays blood everywhere. Blade looks for another weapon. He spots the lead pipe not too far away and breaks for it. Mucius chases with the chainsaw and can't quite get enough reach, missing Blade by an inch or two. Blade attempts to pick up the lead pipe as Mucius swings again. Blade grabs the lead pipe and gets it into a blocking position, but the chainsaw averts the block and strikes Blade in the thigh. Blade's leg goes limp and he topples to the ground.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:22 PM   #528
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Mucius moves in for the kill, but Blade is still strong enough to fight off the attack. Blade swings weekly at Mucius' ankle, but his aim is a little off and he misses his mark. The lead pipe hits Mucius above the ankle. Other than causing Mucius to jump a little, the impact has no effect. Blade just won't give up! Mucius swings, but Blade is quicker. He hits Mucius in his chainsaw arm again . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:23 PM   #529
Raven Hawk
College Starter

The impact isn't too hard, but it connects with Mucius' first wound causing the chainsaw to fall out of his hand! Mucius backs off for a moment. Blade gets his bleeding leg under him, but can't muster enough strength to chase Mucius around the arena. Mucius picks up the axe and returns to the bleeding Blade. Blade is ready for Mucius and swings and Mucius parries with the axe. Mucius' return attack is parried by Blade. The crowd begins to chant!

Old 12-21-2004, 01:24 PM   #530
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Blade is getting short on breath and he needs to get a victory quick if he wants any chance at survival. Lacking the energy to do anything else, Blade fings the lead pipe at Mucius' head! Mucius ducks. Mucius attacks with the axe and this time drives the axehead deep into Blade's shoulder, breaking his collarbone and cleaving into his lungs.

Blade falls to the ground, cloven by a heavy axe head. Mucius leaves the axe where it lay and walks to the tunnel, seeking immediate medical attention.

Mucius "The Lefty" Scaevola is promoted to Rank 2 and receives 1 prestige point. Demetrius Cavish collects the $12,000 purse and buys Mucius a shoulder guard. Four Fingered Flynn winces as he can hear the death knell of his house start to sound . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:25 PM   #531
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Next up: MC˛ vs. Raven "The Imposter" Hawk
Old 12-21-2004, 01:29 PM   #532
Raven Hawk
College Starter

MC˛ (Rank 2, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Raven "The Imposter" Hawk (Rank 1, Malice Unchained)

Purse: $18,000

Weapons: Longsword, Chains, Warhammer, Lead Pipe

MC˛ is the first of the two warriors to enter the ring. He is in the best shape of his life. Raven Hawk will have a tough task to take down this foe. Raven Hawk enters the arena in good shape, but not as good as MC˛. The oddsmakers keep the odds at 5:4 in favor of MC˛. The two men are hearded into the arena and they go to their respective corners. The host takes the microphone and makes the familiar call . . . "BEGIN!" MC˛ heads for the lead pipe; Raven Hawk heads for the warhammer . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:30 PM   #533
Raven Hawk
College Starter

The two men easily get to their weapons and pick them up. As they close the distance, Raven Hawk is the first to strike, using the length of the warhammer to his advantage. Crack! A full side swing hits MC˛, sending him backwards and onto his ass. The stunned fighter looks up in horror as Raven Hawk comes in to finish the fight off early.
Old 12-21-2004, 01:31 PM   #534
Raven Hawk
College Starter

MC˛ attempts to get up, but Raven Hawk maneuvers around to prevent MC˛ from getting his feet under him. Raven Hawk swings the heavy warhammer at MC˛ again, but MC˛ is able to evade. MC˛ begins to cough up blood as he attempts to get on his feet again. This time he is successful and gets himself into a defensive stance. Raven Hawk swings the mighty hammer . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:31 PM   #535
Raven Hawk
College Starter

But MC˛ uses his training to easily evade the hammer head. MC˛ finally gets a chance to strike back. But can't get a good shot off. Raven Hawk easily blocks the lead pipe. Still fighting defensively, MC˛ takes a hesitant swing at Raven Hawk, but misses. Raven Hawk swings again . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:32 PM   #536
Raven Hawk
College Starter

And plays tee-ball with MC˛'s head. The head flies into the stands and the a lucky fan has a souvenir to take home. Raven "The Imposter" Hawk looks to the stands and proclaims that he is not worthy of bearing such a noble name. Raven Hawk looks down from his box seat and nods in agreement.

Raven Hawk is promoted to Rank 2 and recieves 2 prestige points. The Rooster collects the $18,000 purse and teaches Raven Hawk how to better anticipate the attacks of his enemies. Flynn is getting nervous . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 01:33 PM   #537
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Welcome to intermission. Here's the rest of today's card:

Undercard 2($25,000): King II (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Fattoe the Smashifier (Rank 3, Pain Unlimited)
Undercard 1($25,000): Split Peon the First (Rank 2, Bloodhaus) vs. Little Jeebie Dee (Rank 2, Malice Unchained)

Main Event($34,000): Qwikshot (Rank 2, The House of Four Fingers) vs. Calaleus (Rank 3, House Corax)

I'll be back in a bit!
Old 12-21-2004, 01:47 PM   #538
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Guess it's up to me to help Four Fingers...
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 02:07 PM   #539
Raven Hawk
College Starter

King II (Rank 1, Bloodhaus) vs. Fattoe the Smashifier (Rank 3, Pain Unlimited)

Purse: $25,000

Weapons: Machete, Axe, Warhammer, Lead Pipe

As the two men enter the paddocks, you really can't see any significant difference in their forms. Fattoe has the experience to make this a quick fight, but King II has his weapon in the ring. The line stays the same at 3:2 in favor of Fattoe. Today's guest host is Chevy Chase. The two men are led into the ring. Chevy trips on his way up to the microphone, taps it, "Is this thing on?" . . . "BE!" . . . The fighters take a step then stop. "BE!" . . . The fighters balk again. "BEGIN!" Both men head for the warhammer.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:08 PM   #540
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Fattoe gets to the warhammer first and he has King II dead to rights. King II pivots and heads for the lead pipe as Fattoe swings! The warhammer barely grazes King II and King II makes it over to the lead pipe. But Fattoe gets another shot off as King II tries to pick up his weapon . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 02:09 PM   #541
Raven Hawk
College Starter

And connects! Fattoe's hammer crushes into King II's back sending King II sprawling to the ground with lead pipe in hand. Fattoe swings aggressively trying to end the match quickly and connects, but barely scrapes the dodging King II. King II swings back and Fattoe takes the opportunity to smack the lead pipe out of King II's hand. King II begins to cough up blood . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 02:10 PM   #542
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Fattoe stands over the prone, weaponless King II and brings the hammer down. King II rolls out of the way and stands up, right next to the axe. He picks up the axe and readies himself. Fattoe saunters into range and attacks King II but he can't connect. King II is doing everything that he can do to avoid the blows of Fattoe.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:11 PM   #543
Raven Hawk
College Starter

King II, sensing his life is near its end, charges Fattoe, swinging wildly. The cornered bear tactic works as he delivers a blow to Fattoe's midsection. Fattoe, doubles over in pain and can't retaliate. The blood pours heavily out of the enormous axe wound in Fattoe's belly. King II continues coughing up blood.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:12 PM   #544
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Fattoe, the veteran fighter, finds the energy to swing again, but is too weak to land a blow. King II returns a weak swing at Fattoe, but still gets enough momentum behind it to bury the axe in Fattoe's leg. King II coughs up blood. Fattoe bleeds profusely. Both men are lifting their weapons in defiance of their own bodies. Both men swing . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 02:13 PM   #545
Raven Hawk
College Starter

But it is Fattoe that connects, crushing the skull of King II. King II collapses to the ground, dead. Fattoe collapses to the ground, barely alive. The medical staff runs out into the arena to see if they can salvage the life of the winning fighter. Fattoe's world goes black.

Fattoe wakes up one week later in the hospital. He'll need another three weeks to fully heal. Fattoe will not be able to fight until the season finale in Week 10. Fattoe remembers seeing a white light that he was compelled to head towards, but for some reason he didn't go there.

Fattoe the Smashifier is promoted to Rank 4 and recieves 1 prestige point. When he is healthy enough, he will be trained in another fighting style. Torbjorg collects the $25,000 purse.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:19 PM   #546
fantastic flying froggies
Pro Rookie

Old 12-21-2004, 02:20 PM   #547
Poli
FOFC Survivor

How you doing, mckerney?
Old 12-21-2004, 02:23 PM   #548
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Next up: Split Peon the First vs. Little Jeebie Dee
Old 12-21-2004, 02:23 PM   #549
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Split Peon the First (Rank 2, Bloodhaus) vs. Little Jeebie Dee (Rank 2, Malice Unchained)

Purse: $25,000

Weapons: Longsword, Spear, Knife, Longsword

In the paddocks before the match, both men pace anxiously. Split Peon looks to be in much better shape than Little Jeebie Dee. The oddsmakers and the fans begin to bet heavily on Split Peon the First. As the windows close, Split Peon goes off as a 2:1 favorite. The fighters are led to their corners and Chevy Chase makes the call . . . "BEGIN!" both men head for opposite longswords . . .
Old 12-21-2004, 02:24 PM   #550
Raven Hawk
College Starter

Both men grab their swords and begin circling defensively in the center of the ring. Little Jeebie is the first to attack. He sees Split Peon shift to the left and moves in for the strike. In the name of all that is good and holy! Little Jeebie Dee steps in and strikes Split Peon in stomach. The thrust catches Split Peon by surprise. Split Peon is impaled on Little Jeebie's sword!