Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2018, 09:55 PM   #1
Nemesis
H.S. Freshman Team

Playbooks From MP...

I switched computers a while back, and forgot to save my old playbook from my MP league. I had the commish set my playbook up so I could restore it, but failed to save it at Training Camp.

Is there a way to save your MP playbook outside of being in the Training Camp stage?

Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 01:38 PM   #2
QuikSand
lolzcat

I don't think there is, no.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 03:43 PM   #3
tzach
High School JV

The only way that I am aware of is to create a new mock mp league, move over the fpc file (playbook) to the leagues folder of the mock league, change the filename to reflect the ID of the new league, and advance that league to the pre tc stage. Quite cumbersome.
tzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 05:37 PM   #4
tzach
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
I switched computers a while back, and forgot to save my old playbook from my MP league. I had the commish set my playbook up so I could restore it, but failed to save it at Training Camp.

Is there a way to save your MP playbook outside of being in the Training Camp stage?

Nem, I just managed to do this in a much easier way for my IHOF team, as I joined the league after training camp and only had access to the .fpc playbook file.

This relies on your commish having backup of the stages -- if they do, you can do the following.

1) create a mock league by duplicating your leagues/yourleague folder, and renaming to something else (IHOF0001 to IHOF0002 in my case).

2) copy the backup league files from before the training camp stage to the new folder. for the belco leagues, the file in question is for stage 23 (Pre-Late_FA).

3) edit the file names appropriately.

feel free to pm me in case you have access to the league files.
tzach is offline   Reply With Quote