Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-23-2006, 12:18 AM   #1
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

...but you must feed...

My life, if I can even call it that anymore, has turned upside down over the past twenty four hours. My head is spinning so fast in this dream-like existance that I almost hope comes to an end, almost.

Just yesterday I was comnig home from work and decided to go out to the clud for a few drinks and maybe see if that sultry little vixen Janelle was there. She had been playing cat and mouse with me for the past month, dangling her sleek and beautiful self before me on a string and yanking it away everytime I thought I was within site of my goal.

Normally this would turn me away from such a tease, but she has something alluring about her that I just can't turn away from, a very captivating stare that appears as if it is staring directly into my very soul.

This night would go differently than normal. Her usual resistance would not be there as she invited me back to her place. What followed was passion that I never experienced before in my life. THis passion turned into something much more, something life altering, something that I still do not understand or maybe even believe.

What seemed like a moment of both sheer pleasure and horror led to what I believe was a near hour long "blackout". Though I was not truly blacked out, as I felt that I knew what was going on around me but was completely in some sort of trance.

This came to a crashing halt as the door broke down and Janelle was being screamed at by two men, something about knowing this is against the rules. I was unable to ersist and was taken away along with Janelle.

Before I knew it, I was on my knees next to a man who was talking to what looked to be a crowd of people. Janelle was also bound on her knees a short distance away and seemed to be the focus of the man's speach.

He was satying something again about breaking the rules and there is only one punishment for such an offense. Before I knew it, a man next to Janelle had raised up a mighty sword and crashed it down upon her neck. As it struck, she almost appeared to become absorbed in an explosion of sparks and light and was gone. I tried to scream, but only a deafening silence came out.

The man turned toward me and I began to tremble inside fearing the worst. He asked what should be done to me, stating the normal penalty is death. There was an objection from the audience which he brushed off before informing the crowd that I would be alloud to live, for now, and that I would need to pass some sort of test. My mind is such a blur.

The man led me away and would later introduce himself as Prince Lacroix. What he said next made my whole being shudder with shock and disbelief. He said that Janelle was a vampire and I had now become a vampire as well. This is a hidden society that has lived among humans for centuries and they have strict penalties for things like what Janelle did for the reason of keeping their society a secret to humans.

I still cannot comprehend what has happened, though he said that I will need to go to Santa Monica to be able to prove myself. All that I can remember thinking is that he seemed much politer than I thought a vampire would be, though who the hell am I kidding as I never believed in real ones anyway. I still think this is a nightmare that I am going to wake up from at any minute, and hopefully be laying next to a barely clad Janelle.

After leaving Prionce Lacroix, I came upon a man who identified himself as Jack. He is a very seedy looking person who I would not normally want to run into in a dark alley.

While Jack was informing moe of more of the 'rules' of the vampire society (which seem much stricter than I would have imagined), he noticed my eyes beginning to glaze over. When he pointed out that I need to feed, I could not even stomach the initial idea. He told me that we do not kill our victims as that will only encourage the inner beast that we must struggle to keep from coming out and exposng us the general public.

Around the corner was a man who could not get his car started. Though I could not stomach the inital idea, I was feeling weak and knew that I needed to feed or I would die. I snuck up to the man and what seemed to be instinct took over and I began draining life sustaining and intoxicating blood from my victim.

The feeding left the victim dazed but he would not remember a thing and would be fine. The affects on me were not quite as simple. The experience was exhillerating, arousing and mentally exhausting all wrapped into one package. I felt the immediate need for another hit of this glorious new high that I have discovered.

A loud comotion was heard in the alley nearby so we headed for the hopeful safety of a nearby building. What I was below was astonishing. A couple of vampires who Jacked called Sabbat were in the alley. According to Jack, they are the most carnal of the vampire sects and want to destroy anything that is not their sect, human or vampire. Jack thought that the meeting casued by Janelle and I is what brought them here to attempt to get to Prince Lacroix.

At that point, another vampire appeared. Jack called him a Camarilla (a sect that enforces all vampirical laws). What happened next was an amazing demonstration of power as he seemed to summon what looked to be wolves made entirely of light who took out the Sabbat. As quickly as he appeared, he was gone.

We heard a couple other Sabbat in the building and I quickly got a lesson in combat. The first Sabbat that I took out was by a quick ambush and overpowered him. After which I saw another Sabbat in the next room. I crept slowly behind him and silently did him in.

That was rather exhilerating but what came next was even more incredible. Jack instructed me how to use the new powers that I have acquired since becoming a kindred vampire spirit. I used a blood magic power to purge two Sabbat guards in the next room. That caused extreme pain and agony to them which allowed me to overpower them easily. The last guard I merely used trance on to sneak past and out of that section of the building.

We headed up to the roof and head gun shots. This was not related to anything vampire but a typical LA occurance of a gang problem. Jack handed me a .38 to use against the gang members, if they survive, a gun shot wouind will not cause what the vampires call The Masquerade (our ability tio live amongst the humans) to be compromised.

I took out two gang members with the .38 and met back up with Jack. I was exhausted from everything that my life had turned into over the past few hours. Despite my desire for life to return to how it was, I am growing more and more afraid that this is not a dream but that my life has now been thrown into chaos that I can only hope to keep from destroying my inner being.

Jack led me to what he calls a safe house that is run by Prince Lacroix. He has provided an appartment there for me to live in. The last thing that I was told is that I cannot go outside during the day as sunlight will kill me (talk about cliche, I've heard that one in all the movies).

My nightmares have seemed to come to life and I am now living within them. I can only hope to figure out what my life may become and if I can ever be the same again. I need to rest now, if I'm lucky I will awaken from this terrible dream.

Last edited by EagleFan : 02-23-2006 at 11:06 PM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 12:23 AM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

great game, enjoy
Old 02-23-2006, 11:49 PM   #3
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

My "appartment" is relativley bare. It has a bed that I normally wouldn't be caught dead on, a radio and TV for entertainment and a computer for email. The refrigerator came stocked with vials of blood (vampire snacks?). There was a note on the desk by the computer that informed me that I was left 100 dollars in the desk and to check my email for instructions.

After sorting through the spam (it seems that I could get some sort of male enhancement drug, not sure if this is the one that will help me throw a football through a tire with better accuracy), I came across an email from someone named Mercurio. It seems that he is one of the top henchmen for the Prince. He left directions to his place and left little else to go by.

I am beginnnig to feel a little light headed and feelt he need to feed so I leave the appartment and head downstairs toward the streets. On the way down, I catch sight of a headline frmo a newspaper that mentions some sort of gruesome murder at the pier.

As I exit the building I am confronted by a bum looking for money. I brush him off but see the opportunity to feed with noone around. He drains out quickly and I almost take it too far but leave him alive when I am finished. That was barely satisfying, Jack seems to be right about the better the "breed" of human, the better the hit when feeding.

I make mhy way down the alley and to the street where I see someone stumbleing into a building up ahead. As I head in that direction I run into a very snobbish and self centered bastard complaining about waiting for a ride because his fancy car will not start. I begin to engage him in conversation but cannot stand the torture that I am putting myself through so I abruptly leave. If the area wasn't so well lit with cops walknig around, I might have tried a shot of his high brow blood to see just how much better it was.

As I reach the building that is whereMercurio stays, I realize that it is were I saw that person stumble into and see a trail of blood heading to the door. I follow the trail right to Mercurio's door and enter. There sits a pathetic heap on the couch with major injuries to his head and chest. It looks like someone used him for batting practice.

I check to see if he is a live and he is. He then proceeds to whine about the pain and go into some sort of story about him being human but feeding on Vampire Blood to make him stronger and live longer than mere humans, it looks like those mere humans beat the hell out him.

Between begging for pain killers and whining about the pain, he tells me a story of an arms purchase that went bad. It seems that he was going to buy some explosives from some dealers down by the beach and things went horribly wrong. They took his money and he did not get the exlposives.

It seems that the explosives have something to do with this vampire clan feud involving the Sabbat but he would not divulge any information as it seems I am on a need to know basis right now.

After agreeing to retrieve the explosives and taking revenge for that pussy, I headed towards the beach to see if I could find these low lifes. I entered a parking garage and decended towards the beach where I was met by a half crazed woman who said that the people I was looking for was in that house inside the gate. She would not say how she knew what I was looking for but I did meet another person who she was hanging around a garbage fire with. He had some weird tales of possibly being some sort of vampire but seemed to know little about it. I patronized him for a few and headed towards the house that was overlooking the beach.

After climbing up the dune that led up to the house, I saw one thug outside of the house with a bat. I snuck to the shadows and armed my bat but placed him in a trance to get past him. Unfortunately I did not see his friend that was comign around the corner and a fight ensued. The commotion caused another thug to leave the house and attempt to take batting practice on me. I used my purge ability which game them blinding pain and allowed me to get the drop on them and take them out. In that time, the first thug came back to and enganged me in a bat fight, which I was able to overpower him and kill him.

At that point I heard a gunshot coming from the house as a bullet glanced off the ground near me. I ducked for cover and hid in the shadows until things settled down in the house. I could see two more thugs through the window in seperate rooms. One was armed witha gun and I couldn;t see what the other had.

I snuck into the house and into the room where I didn't see a gun and was able to surprise the thug and kill him quickly. The racket brough the other thug through the door firing shots. I had enough strenght left to purge the thug and eliminate him in the process.

The spoils of the fight got me the expliosives, a gun, some amunition, a car stereo and I found Mercurio's money as I searched the house. I found little else of use and headed back to Mercurio.

The battle had me getting weak and needing to feed. I was able to find a lone person around the garage on the way to Mercurio's and fed on them, giving me enough energy to go on.

I dropped the explosives off and had to sit through more whining about the pain. How the hell is he one of the Prince's top henchmen, or is he?

He did inform me of a plot to destroy a warehouse that is related to the Sabbat, hence the need for the explosives. There is some problem because the person who can get them access has gone in hiding because of a potential hit that has been put out on him by some night club owner who sounds like a major bitch. I keep getting thrown deeper into this mess as he wants me to find this man by any means possible.

I tell the wimp that I mneed to rest and will work on his pain pills later. I leave his place and begin to head back to my appartment. On the way, I run into that same pompous asshole. I see a bit of an opening so I feed and I cannot believe how right Jack was. The better the breed, the better the high. I cannot feed long ad a cop turns the corner so I make a hasty retreat through the alley and to my appartment.

Before settling in for a few, I see that I have another email. This one says something about the hospital lab possibly having some sort of sample of vampire blood and mentions the risks of this being discovered. Now I have been instructed to get this vial, not matter what.

My life seems to becoming a distant memory now. I have been involved in things that I could have never imagined in my wildest dreams. What I am becoming increasingly concerned with is that I am beginning to hunger for more with every drop of blood that flows and crave that high that the feeling of power has given me.

Am I losing myself? Am I becoming that beast that Jack warned me of? Will I have the willpower to fight off that beast and walk the ledge without falling into erternal rage?
Old 02-24-2006, 09:09 AM   #4
Celeval
Pro Starter

Lacroix? Mercurio? Sounds Toreador to me..
Celeval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 09:33 AM   #5
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I had a great time with this game as well. I'll be following along
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:18 PM   #6
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

"Life" has slipped farther away from me today. I decided to check out the blood bank and the hospital and things went horribly wrong but the rush felt so right.

On my way over, I grabbed a quick bite from a drunk guy stumbling through the alley, he was an easy target and a quick fix. If only the rest of my trip went so smoothly.

After finding a side entrance to the blood bank which is in the same building as the hospital, I did a little bit of looking around. I found my way to the morgue through a side vent and read through some of the records of the recently deceased. I believe at least one of them may have been the thugs that I took out for Mercurio. A also stumbled upon the person running the blood bank at that time of night seems willing to part with the vials of blood for a price. I did not know just how important that bit of information was going to be.

A stairwell entrance got me into the hospital where I found an office. I was able to pick the lock and get inside to look around. It was one of the doctor's offices. Reading through his email, I noticed that the doctor had a little extra action going on the side as he seemed to like to 'play doctor' with a cute little number who wasn't his wife. I also found a couple bottles of a pain iller and decided to take them and maybe give them to that pussy Mercurio so he would stop whining about the pain of having his head bashed in.

After leaving his office, I stumbled upon a young lady who was in very bad condition. I felt bad for her so remembering what Mercurio said about vampire blood, I gave her a little of my blood and she started feelking the affects of it very quickly. I had to leave before she came all the way to so as to not cause a stir.

The next room I ended up in had a doctor and a patient. Turns out it was romeo himself. He acted like a major prick when I came through the door and would not accept my apology so I decided to mention a little of what I knew about him. He soon changed his attitude and asked what I wanted to keep quiet, a few dollars dropped in my mailbox would suffice for now.

I found nothing more of interest on that floor so I headed back to the stairwell and headed upstairs. That is where things tooka turn for the worse. I encountered a guard outside of the stairwell who told me to leave the area.

He went about his busines so I doubled back and started looking around. I found that the security office, perscription storage and controlled substance storage is located on this floor. Just then I heard a shout from down the hallway, it was the guard and he seemed to mean business this time as he had his gun out.

Dammit, those shots sting as he fired a couple rounds into me, doing some damage as I closed on him. When I neared, I was able to overpower him and kill him. I picked up his gun and some ammo but just then another guard came out of the office firing away. I loaded the gun and took him out with a couple shots but had sustained plenty of damage and was getting closer to needing to feed.

I found my way into the controlled substances room and found the vampire blood in the safe, as well as a few other substances that I'll keep for later use. I had to hurry now as I have now caused a stir int he hospital and more guards were coming. I took out a cuolpe more and found a vent to escape the rest but was in bad shape and needing to feed very badly.

I had remembered the blood bank and was able to sneak back there and bought a vial of blood which would help me get by for the time being but I really needed more.

I found a back door out of the blood bank and headed to give Mercurio the pain pills all the while looking for another target to feed on as I can feel the beast attempting to take over my being.

After leaving the pills for Mercurio I head back nito the streets and come across a citizen near a bus stop. I can't resist the urge and begin to feed. I cannot resist the animal now and I cannot pull away in time as my victim falls limp and lifeless. I am so torn now between the thrill of the hunt and kill and being repulsed by what I had just done (though it is becoming less repulsive every time).

As I stand over the body enjoying the high, I hear a shout. It's a cop who sees me standing over the body. I turn and run and feel the sting of a shot hitting my shoulder. I find an entrance into the sewer and duck out of site for a while. I am still in bad shape and need to feed but only rats are around. Jack said that rats would give a small amount of relief so I try it. He was right, it is very unpleasant but does help a little,

After a while, I make my way back towards my appartment. I drop a package containing the blood in the mailbox where the Prince was going to pick it up and head upstairs to relax. I need to calm down and figure out just how I can control this animal inside of me, or if I even can.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:49 AM   #7
Icy
Pro Starter

Sorry but which game is that one you are playing? Because i guess it's not a real life dynasty

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 02:08 PM   #8
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy
Sorry but which game is that one you are playing? Because i guess it's not a real life dynasty

It's a game called Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. It is a very good RPG (albeit with some performance issues on lower end computers and with some bugs that never were resolved.)
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:33 PM   #9
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy

Game, what game?
Old 02-28-2006, 12:23 AM   #10
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

The horrors that I have seen today could not possibly be matched by the beast that I have been fighting with inside. These visions I may never get out of my head.

I decided to look around a little more and found a few new places, and got myself in the middle of a mess. It all started ratehr innocently at the Diner. I asked the old lady behind the counter about the people that I saw at the beach, the ones who call themselves Thin Bloods. She sort of remembered them, but it could have been any other surfer couple too. Hell, I could have described Hitler and she would ahve rememberred seeing smoeone like that sometime recently.

In the conversation she mentioned a nice young lady who was in the diner and looking very scared. She said that she allowed her to remain there for quite a qhile until she was okay to leave. She had left behind a couple items though.

Somehow in the conversation I was able to convince the old lady that I knew her and would erturn the items to her. Shit, I don't even think I was the one who said anything about knowing her, somehow she just started assuming. Among the items were a picture and a bail bond (odd item to have).

After leaving the diner, I looked around a little more and found a bail bond office. I went inside and talked to the owner. It sounds like his business is brisk.

In the conversation, he mentioned that he was worried about his bounty hunter. He has sent him looking for someone who was supposed to be at the tattoo parlor and hasn't seen him in days. He gave me Carson's (the bounty hunter) address and I headed to see if I could find him.

After getting into his appartment I searched and could only find a key to the tattoo parlor and little else accept a message on his computer about the tattoo parlor and that being the fugitive's last known location. I took the key and headed toward the tattoo parlor.

At the tattoo parlor it was very quiet, almost too quiet. I carefully looked around and noone was there. Then the phone rang and it was someone looking for McGee (the fugitive). I acted like I knew him and that McGee had been out. In the conversation he mentioned that McGee was going to have an appointment to pose for a couple advertisement photos and missed his chance to make some good money. I like the sound of good money so I said that I would be willing to try, oddly he accepted this offer quickly enough and gave me directions on how to get to his 'studio'. Answering that phone would lead me on a path of dementia that I find hard to describe, how I would like to go back to that conversation and just hang up.

When I arrived at his studio, things looked okay in the first room, until I began to speak to Mr. Timble. He has a freakish obsession with prosthetic body parts, and even has one himself. I soon began to feel uneasy as he so willingly described his obsession and how he felt that to really understand what it was like, he cut off his own orm to get a prosthetic. At that point he said that he needed to get his "tools" and would return.

Every sensible cell in my brain said run like hell, but something dark drew me deeper into his studio, like a moth to hell's flame. I entered the next room and saw what looked like a warehouse of fake parts and many tools, but I'm not sure why this guy needs as many cutting instruments to make fake body parts.

I found a dungeon-like hallway that contained what appeard to be make-shift cells. They were covered in blood andI could sense the horrors that may be occuring. Run dammit run, but I couldn't resist the urge to go farther into the dark hallway.

I cam to one last room and was startled to hear a voice call out frmo one of the cells. Crying for help and explaining the horror that he had been subjected to over the past days. Timble had been slowly dismantling his victim and he spoke of another that he knew was in here with him during the first day but has not heard a sound from her in over a day. He is afraid that she has...

Dammit, Timble heard the conversation and came throught he door lookign to slice me to bits. I swing at him and lad a shot that rocks him backwards. Though fearing exposing myself to a witness, I have no other choice but to use blood magic and purge Timble. He reels in pain but it does not stop him as he lunges for me again. I block his attempt and am able to hit him with another purge and that one sends him lifeless to the ground.

I am able to free his prisoner only to find that it is Carson, the bounty hunter. Several digits have been severed from him and he tells me a story of sheer horror that he has experienced. I look around only to be horrified by the piles of body parts that Timble had discarded like an old pizza box.

I had to leave the area as I could no longer take the sites within that chamer of horrors. Though I felt like heading straight back to my appartment, I ended up going to the bail bond office and telling Carson's boss of what had happened. He paid me 200 dollars for finding him and offered me a job to help find a fugitive. I told him that I would have to think about it and headed back to my appartment.

Before headnig upstairs, I found 150 dollars in the mail box from Lacroix for sending him the blood that I retrieved from the hospital. At least it is getting to be profitable to be a vampire.

I don't know how, but I have begun to accept my new "life". Though I still have visions of what my life once was, I am gettnig a better understanding of what my life could now be. The incredible highs of feeding, the powers that one cannot imagine, the possibility of immortality, it is all starting to make me change my view of my situation.