Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #751
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Duke attacks Thursday

Playing a hunch. Not really based on anything other than his lack of participation (I know that is normal but for some reason it seems like he is being even quieter than normal, if that is possible). With all the characters being role-played in this game it seems that it could be easy for an UTR wolf to hide for a while.

Well the Gorilla babysitter was a little late this week, which made it hard to go out and socialize with all of you folks. Mrs. Bradshaw finally made it. Now my only worry on that end is my boy Friday swinging on the curtains.

OOC/Yea I get that. at least it isn't on day one like I normally get.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #752
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Alright guys, I was going to hold out a little bit to see what would happen with votes and all that today, but I feel I gotta get this information out before risking anything else. I attacked Mario yesterday and, after defeating him, I received a scan ability. I decided to scan CrimsonFox (as I feel he is a pretty good player who had some discussion the past couple of days) and lo and behold - he turned up as a wolf! I do NOT have another scan left, as that was a one-time deal from defeating Mario.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #753
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

JACK BAUER ATTACKS MAD HATTER

And remember, he has two characters left, so we have to make sure we split our attacks enough to get them both.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #754
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well there's one of those nuggets I was talking about! I tend to believe PF at this point.

KEYSER SOZE ATTACKS MAD HATTER
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #755
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I see 4 targets right about now...

dubb - he has the potentially strongest mix of characters as a multiple character person; it only makes sense for the wolves to go after a multiple early. Why leave a villager around that could be a bother by the end of the game. With him having the potentially greatest threat to them it would make sense that he is an early target.

BK - Seems to have come out against my reasoning for the day one wolf kill awfully quickly.

Autumn - Not 100% sold yet but something smells a little fishy. Cunning trying to gain trust?

ntn - As I said, much quieter than normal in a game where being quiet the first couple days can help keep the village confused.

As always, just food for thought. The whole character thing may be clouding my judgement though.

Maybe I will try ot put together something that looks like a "voting" grid later this evening. See if that helps with any of the confusion.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:57 PM   #758
Autumn
Head Coach

Does anyone have a current vote count? I don't see any particular reason not to believe PF unless there was a wolf getting a lot of heat at the moment.

CF hasn't been pinging me, but then again when he's a villager he usually attacks me mercilessly, so maybe he should be pinging me. I'll gladly move my votes to CF, I've got four I can spread between his characters.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #759
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

With this information I would actually replace Autumn with CF in my list. Still not 100% sold on him but I can't get my theory out of my head about the multiple characters. In that theory it points to dubb moreso than Autumn as with Autumn losing 2 characters early he is less of a threat to the wolves so not as high priority of a target early.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #760
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Does anyone have a current vote count? I don't see any particular reason not to believe PF unless there was a wolf getting a lot of heat at the moment.

CF hasn't been pinging me, but then again when he's a villager he usually attacks me mercilessly, so maybe he should be pinging me. I'll gladly move my votes to CF, I've got four I can spread between his characters.

Only you and Eagle had voted yet so there probably wasn't too much pressure on a wolf unless the wolf is DT.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #761
Autumn
Head Coach

I think that Mad Hatter must be hurt somewhat from Hulk's attack ...

KERMIT UNATTACKS MRS. DOUBTFIRE
PROFESSOR HONEYDEW UNATTACKS MRS. DOUBTFIRE
ANIMAL UNATTACKS ATHENA
SWEDISH CHEF UNATTACKS ATHENA

KERMIT ATTACKS MARCH HARE
PROFESSOR HONEYDEW ATTACKS MARCH HARE
ANIMAL ATTACKS MARCH HARE
SWEDISH CHEF ATTACKS MAD HATTER
Old 07-13-2011, 01:01 PM   #762
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Melisandre attacks The March Hare

Well done PF. If you aren't lying.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #763
Autumn
Head Coach

I really don't know why yo'ure harping on this multiple character thing, EF. A character like the Hulk is going to be much harder to get out of the game than my Muppets. And the wolves are going to go after the best villagers, like they do in any game. You're pushing yourself up in my ?? list every time you post.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:03 PM   #764
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Only you and Eagle had voted yet so there probably wasn't too much pressure on a wolf unless the wolf is DT.

Seriously? Two o'clock and we only had two votes? That's crazy.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #765
Zinto
College Starter

Awesome scan Packer. It would have been hard to get a read on Crimson since he is extremely good at role playing. Also it looks like Chubby did us a favor when Cookie Monster went on the offensive.

Dwight uses a standard attack against the Mad Hatter
Old 07-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #766
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Seriously? Two o'clock and we only had two votes? That's crazy.

Yep it has been a slow day so far. Not a lot of paper being pushed and I need to be selling paper so I can be the top sales man again.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:08 PM   #767
Autumn
Head Coach

PackerFan's scan could also be a move to gain trust down the line. With CF damaged and voting history hardly useful they might have decided it'd be worth losing a wolf to make PF golden.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:10 PM   #768
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
PackerFan's scan could also be a move to gain trust down the line. With CF damaged and voting history hardly useful they might have decided it'd be worth losing a wolf to make PF golden.

Yes, we'll have to deal with that at some point, he goes in the "lean towards trust" column with you and Chubby. Chances are a wolf is going to announce a scan on a villager or another wolf at least once, but for the next couple of days there will certainly be better options.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #769
Tyrith
College Starter

I'm actually open to moving this later, depending on how hard we think CF will be to kill, but given the nature of the game overkill is probably our friend.

STANDARD ATTACK MAD HATTER
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #770
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Looking back at the D1+D2 voting:
Voted by CF:
D1:* MIMITW (1/3 char), Muppets (2/3 chars)
D2: Cookie Monster (1/2 char), Mrs. Doubtfire (1/2 char)
Voted for CF:
D1: Super Grover (Chubby)
D2: (none)

Raises up Autumn and Chubby in my view.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #771
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

That makes things pretty straight forward today.

Standard Attacks March Hare
Old 07-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #772
Danny
Head Coach

Going to be out until about a half hour before deadline. If someone can keep track of the attacks for me, that would be a big help.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #773
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Going to be out until about a half hour before deadline. If someone can keep track of the attacks for me, that would be a big help.

Not it!
Old 07-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #774
Danny
Head Coach

Thanks Autumn!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #775
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I think the attacks are....
Mad Hatter---A bunch
March Hare --- A Bunch
Old 07-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #776
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I see 4 targets right about now...

dubb - he has the potentially strongest mix of characters as a multiple character person; it only makes sense for the wolves to go after a multiple early. Why leave a villager around that could be a bother by the end of the game. With him having the potentially greatest threat to them it would make sense that he is an early target.

BK - Seems to have come out against my reasoning for the day one wolf kill awfully quickly.

Autumn - Not 100% sold yet but something smells a little fishy. Cunning trying to gain trust?

ntn - As I said, much quieter than normal in a game where being quiet the first couple days can help keep the village confused.

As always, just food for thought. The whole character thing may be clouding my judgement though.

Maybe I will try ot put together something that looks like a "voting" grid later this evening. See if that helps with any of the confusion.

As much as I hate to cull your list down Eagle since I appear on it. Wouldn't Cunning be only a won thing... I mean most of the villager roles are.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:21 PM   #777
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Other than the original, and the first three Super Marios, I haven't followed any recent incarnations of Mario. Does it make sense his reward would be a scan? I don't know that reward is tied to the character, but Samwise as BG made perfect sense. For Mario, I would think something like a power-up to att/def or health would make more sense. So while I at first dismissed your thought, I'm now giving it more thought.

Still, there wasn't much pressure on either at this point, so I don't know how much weight to give that.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:23 PM   #778
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I knew that was going to come up JAG, and I really have no answer for it.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #779
Zinto
College Starter

I am not really sure why Packer would sacrifice himself just to get rid of Crimson. In my opinion there is no way a wolf makes this move in this situation, where if DT ends up being a villager then they are sitting pretty.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:26 PM   #780
Zinto
College Starter

Packer could be a wolf looking for trust but why sacrifice Crimson who has no pressure on him yet. The only reason to do so is if the wolves decided that Crimson was going to be one of the main lynch targets today and even then wouldn't make sense to wait for that to develop. While Packer could be a wolf in my opinion he is the most trusted person right now.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #781
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I think EF is way up the wrong tree as far as multiples go. Without knowing what other people with single characters have I have exactly 11 HP, 2 Attack, and 2 Defense(with the possibility of this actually being 4 depending on circumstances) between ALL THREE of my "super powerful" coalition here. I would MUCH rather have one super powerful character than 3 weaklings in hindsight.

Also Autumn's muppets seem to die by just single attacks.
dubb93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #782
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I have exactly 11 HP, 2 Attack, and 2 Defense(with the possibility of this actually being 4 depending on circumstances) between ALL THREE of my "super powerful" coalition here.

Bump to make sure no one misses this. This is not each, this is all three combined.
Old 07-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #783
Schmidty
Coordinator

HULK SMASH!!

Hulk attacks Mad Hatter
Old 07-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #784
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Also Autumn's muppets seem to die by just single attacks.

Way to rub it in.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #785
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Seems like an easy decision today.

Athena attacks March Hare
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #786
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Also as a service to our GM and others:

Mad Hatter - Jack Bauer, Keyser Soze, Swedish Chef, Dwight, Nelson, Hulk
March Hare - Duke, Kermit, Professor Honeydew, Animal, Melisandre, Thursday, Athena
Old 07-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #787
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place today. Either I vote for Hatter/Hare, who by all accounts are wolves and waste my special ability I started yesterday on Tyrith or I continue to go that route and hope we have enough on Hatter/Hare to finish both off.

In the interest of disclosure I'm fairly sure Tyrith is bad. I used my special ability to inflict more damage on his yesterday during my attack. If I don't keep the pressure on him today with more attacks then he will heal the extra damage I did.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #788
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm caught between a rock and a hard place today. Either I vote for Hatter/Hare, who by all accounts are wolves and waste my special ability I started yesterday on Tyrith or I continue to go that route and hope we have enough on Hatter/Hare to finish both off.

In the interest of disclosure I'm fairly sure Tyrith is bad. I used my special ability to inflict more damage on his yesterday during my attack. If I don't keep the pressure on him today with more attacks then he will heal the extra damage I did.
Because of the ability for multiple people & characters to die this does create an interesting scenario. That said I'm not quite sure I understand your dilemma. Can you try explaining your power again?
Old 07-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #789
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Because of the ability for multiple people & characters to die this does create an interesting scenario. That said I'm not quite sure I understand your dilemma. Can you try explaining your power again?

I have nothing concrete on Tyrith because of my ability. It is simply a strong feeling I have.

My ability was for each of my characters to use a wrestling move to inflict double damage once in the game. I used them on Tyrith yesterday, so I know he is hurting. Maybe not <20% hurt, but he is hurting. If I stop attacking him again today then he fully recovers then I've wasted my ability for double damage.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #790
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok that makes sense now dubb. I personally don't have a problem with you voting other than on Mad/March, as we don't need everyone to vote them to still have the effect of removing a wolf from the game. Ideally we want just enough to kill both characters, of course not knowing what that number is, it is difficult to say to how we should spread our votes. But a couple people already think I'm a wolf so I don't know how much my opinion matters.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:47 PM   #791
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, so each night I can use a spell and based on the spell I get a special ability the bext dat. Today my attack is extra strong so I can either use it to pile on CF or ga a different direction. Thoughts?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #792
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I agree we probably don't need everyone on CF as we know one of his chars is hurt and together they probably don't combine for more than 8-9 current hps, so I don't have a problem going after other targets as well.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #793
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I think with the amount of attacks we have right now, we should have no problem taking him down, so if people think they have leads on the other wolves, by all means pursue them.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #794
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

dola - and we especially don't want to be wasting important villager attacks if we can avoid it
Old 07-13-2011, 02:56 PM   #795
mckerney
Coordinator

You find tiny wolfman?

RUN COWARD!
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #796
mckerney
Coordinator

What! I get to tiny wolfman and you're already killing him? Now who do I have to shoot?

mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #797
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I had thought about torturing CrimsonFox. Very slowly, very painfully. But then I figured he didn't deserve my time - so a quick bullet the brain ought to do the trick.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #798
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

standard attack horation nelson

I'm gonna go with Dubbs hunches here, but I admitedly am a little nervous about his coalition of wrestlers. At some point it is going to be hard to split that up.

FYI- this attack will count for extra, I do not know how much.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #799
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

well this makes it easy today, nice find PF!!!

Super Grover 2.0 attacks March Hare
Oscar the Grouch attacks Mad Hatter
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:11 PM   #800
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Super Grover 2.0 attacks March Hare
Oscar the Grouch attacks Mad Hatter

bah forgot to bold
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote