Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #951
The Jackal
Coordinator

As I said before I've been unsuccessful with 3 interactions (no attacks). D1 boba, D2 beowulf, D3 hamlet.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #952
The Jackal
Coordinator

I think today I'll go with Solid Snake.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:18 PM   #953
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I didn't do D1 because my question wasn't answered and I forgot to submit something
D2 Wolverine
D3 Hamlet
D4 Spock
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #954
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Alright, big boot and legdrop for Robin Rood.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #955
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I'm more than likely not going to be able to finish Admiral Nelson off on my own.

And I find it quite odd that Barkeep says he thinks Lathum found something out about the bad Admiral and that is why he went along with me yesterday but Barkeep himself has not cast a vote for the Admiral today. If you are confident that Lathum scanned him as bad and that is why he voted him why aren't you voting him?

Or was that by chance something you planted to refer to after the Admiral's death?
Old 07-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #956
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

just got home from work, I haven't gotten shit for interactions so far.

I tried to interact with hamlet last night, tried to buy homer a beer the night before and tried to interact with Samwise Gangee the 1st night.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #957
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I'm more than likely not going to be able to finish Admiral Nelson off on my own.

And I find it quite odd that Barkeep says he thinks Lathum found something out about the bad Admiral and that is why he went along with me yesterday but Barkeep himself has not cast a vote for the Admiral today. If you are confident that Lathum scanned him as bad and that is why he voted him why aren't you voting him?

Or was that by chance something you planted to refer to after the Admiral's death?
I'm not sure I explained myself well, but first: how could I have planted anything?

Now to try and explain myself better. Lathum going along with your attack on Nelson struck a couple of us as odd. My suggestion is that Lathum lied about his reasoning for doing so, because going along with your attack actually had to do with some ability he had. Might have been a scan of you or a scan of Nelson, I dunno, but something along those lines is what I'm suggesting.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #958
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

JACK BAUER ATTACKS ADMIRAL NELSON
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #959
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

there hasn't been a ton of activity today so far and I'm thinking we're going to target multiple wolves today... what are people's thoughts on mau? (i'm guessing tyrith is already the other primary target today)
Old 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM   #960
Zinto
College Starter

Mau is someone who is kind of tough to get a read on when he is a wolf but I think he is usually more quiet when he is a wolf although like I said he is a pretty good wolf so he is someone to keep an eye on.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #961
Zinto
College Starter

I am really concerned by the lack of people willing to take charge and try and make cases against people so far in the game. I know it is a bit tougher in this game since the analyzing the vote is tough but we can not sit back and let the wolves pick and choose people for us.
Old 07-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #962
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

super grover 2.0 attacks admiral nelson
oscar the grouch attacks admiral nelson

i'm all for attacking admiral nelson, i guess i'm just hoping for some more insight into another person to target. there's been a couple people who have been quiet and not geenrated much conversation so far...

however, i want to make sure we finish off admiral nelson today as that seems to be the consensus so that will be my vote for now
Old 07-14-2011, 03:58 PM   #963
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Like eaglefan, I may have also been a target night one. It no longer matters to me to say this as Zoe has died.

EF will know what I'm talking about. I'm sure that I wasn't a night one night kill target so its likely that ef got the n1 block unless there is someone else that also has/had the ability.

I'm not really clearing myself here really but wanted to maybe help a little so we can create cot's at some point.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:02 PM   #964
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Duke attacks Thursday Next

She is still quiet and she's not being quiet for the reasons that I usually like them being...

Would that be because they are ignoring your sexist insinuations. Next thing you will be saying is that Neanderthals should go back to being Extinct! Hogwash!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #965
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Whether DT and Tyrith are wolf or villager, I don't understand their lack of participation considering they're clinging to in-game survival tenuously.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #966
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

As for interactions
D1 it was Samwise
D2 Elizabeth Bennett
D3 not a one.. was busy making a final and forgot.
Today iam not yet sure, but it will be someone that is a character in at least one book
Old 07-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #967
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Like eaglefan, I may have also been a target night one. It no longer matters to me to say this as Zoe has died.

EF will know what I'm talking about. I'm sure that I wasn't a night one night kill target so its likely that ef got the n1 block unless there is someone else that also has/had the ability.

I'm not really clearing myself here really but wanted to maybe help a little so we can create cot's at some point.

I don't understand this. I thought we knew hoops was the likely N1 target when there was no kill and Autumn said he got a block with Samwise.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #968
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Whether DT and Tyrith are wolf or villager, I don't understand their lack of participation considering they're clinging to in-game survival tenuously.

It would be nice to see at least one or both of them leave us with some people they believe maybe wolves or some kind of alternative target.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #969
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't understand this. I thought we knew hoops was the likely N1 target when there was no kill and Autumn said he got a block with Samwise.

My assumption was before seeing the Autumn post and assuming that since there was no night one kill it may have been that an attack on me had failed; because of my day one interaction. I wanted to be a little cryptic to the wolves to keep from being an immediate night two attack but I guess it doesn't matter now.

I was given a suit of invincibility by my day one interaction which protected me from any actions against me that night. I had hoped the wolves attacked me and failed but didn't want to show my hand to them right away (wasn't sure what they would find out about why the attack failed, if they had attacked).
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #970
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Well then I guess EF may still have his nk block.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #971
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
My assumption was before seeing the Autumn post and assuming that since there was no night one kill it may have been that an attack on me had failed; because of my day one interaction. I wanted to be a little cryptic to the wolves to keep from being an immediate night two attack but I guess it doesn't matter now.

I was given a suit of invincibility by my day one interaction which protected me from any actions against me that night. I had hoped the wolves attacked me and failed but didn't want to show my hand to them right away (wasn't sure what they would find out about why the attack failed, if they had attacked).

Interesting. My block was passive with Zoe. I guess I assumed yours was passive as well.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #972
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

Well we can keep hitting them until they do that...

Attack Admiral Nelson
Old 07-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #973
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, I don't understand that either.

My targets include DT, JAG, Tyrith, all basically for not playing how I would expect. It might be that the game's different, but that's usually a good excuse for wolves to hide behind. If not them, I'd look next at quiet, UTR folks.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #974
The Jackal
Coordinator

It looks like we have enough to take out an already wounded Nelson, so I will go back to DT.

SOZE ATTACKS MRS DOUBTFIRE
Old 07-14-2011, 04:56 PM   #975
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Interesting that there are people saying yeah I agree barkeep seems like a good target yet I'm the only one. My 2 attack points aren't going to do anything so I will move over to Mrs doubtfire most likely. I'll check in when I get home from softball.
Old 07-14-2011, 04:57 PM   #976
Tyrith
College Starter

NELSON ANGRY.

STAB MUPPETS!!!

STANDARD ATTACK SWEDISH CHEF
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:02 PM   #977
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I don't get mau's story at all. How does he know what he says he knows?

Also Nelson's attack of Autumn suggests to me that Autumn is good and Nelson is bad.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #978
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, that doesn't speak well of Tyrith. We already saw CF kill half of my guys on his way out. I assume Tyrith doesn't want to give anything away by targeting anyone else on his way out.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:14 PM   #979
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Yeah, that doesn't speak well of Tyrith. We already saw CF kill half of my guys on his way out. I assume Tyrith doesn't want to give anything away by targeting anyone else on his way out.

Atleast he is finally admitting he is a wolf. I have had him dead to rights for days now.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #980
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

Also Nelson's attack of Autumn suggests to me that Autumn is good and Nelson is bad.

+1 on both counts.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #981
Barkeep49
Coordinator

mau's story today doesn't add up and he keeps trying to throw suspicion onto me without engaging me.

Attack Malcolm
Old 07-14-2011, 05:19 PM   #982
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm not voting Tyrith since I have to believe we've got enough there to kill him. If people disagree I'll gladly vote that way.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #983
mckerney
Coordinator

I no like it when they survive.

Heavy attacks Vice Admiral Horatio Viscount Nelson
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #984
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

What am I admitting to knowing? Eaglefan said that he may have been the night kill on night one. Today I am saying that I could have also been the night kill choice on night one because I had a passive block skill that Zoe.

I haven't said anything else beyond that so I'm not sure why I'm getting your vote. Which will likely kill me because all three of my players were little pussies.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #985
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

And me not engaging you? I'm going off a gut feeling from day one. I was the first to attack today. It's not like I'm using a shit ton of evidence. I've also already stated that my attack is meaningless on you today and would be changing it most likely.

If you'd like to kill another third of my characters, go right ahead.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:48 PM   #986
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I still don't know what kind of vibe I am getting from Barkeep, fwiw. The day one gut feeling was just that and I haven't had him ding any bells since then, so perhaps he's not a wolf. I don't know.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:49 PM   #987
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
What am I admitting to knowing? Eaglefan said that he may have been the night kill on night one. Today I am saying that I could have also been the night kill choice on night one because I had a passive block skill that Zoe.

I haven't said anything else beyond that so I'm not sure why I'm getting your vote. Which will likely kill me because all three of my players were little pussies.

Half my first paragraph disappeared.

I had a passive block skill that Zoe had, which now of course is gone because she's dead.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 PM   #988
The Jackal
Coordinator

Still nothing from Cthulu today? We've got some people flying waaaay UTR.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:54 PM   #989
The Jackal
Coordinator

I may be out past the deadline, but seems pretty straightforward. Hopefully we'll nab two in a row here.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #990
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

mal and jayne unattack athena
Old 07-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #991
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Without telling people what to do I think the Tyrith overflow votes should hit someone UTR today. We need to force those guys to talk or kill them. Either works. I don't think we can afford to let anyone fly UTR in this game and the mechanic of weakening people in this game is a great way to get people to talk. They don't talk when they are weakened then we finish them off.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:05 PM   #992
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post

See my last post.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:22 PM   #993
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Without telling people what to do I think the Tyrith overflow votes should hit someone UTR today. We need to force those guys to talk or kill them. Either works. I don't think we can afford to let anyone fly UTR in this game and the mechanic of weakening people in this game is a great way to get people to talk. They don't talk when they are weakened then we finish them off.

We definitely need to go after some of the more quiet people. They are not helping out if they are villagers and it will just add clutter and confusion down the line if someone who hasn't talked much or voted everyday is still around towards the end.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #994
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post

HULK AGREE!!!

NELSON DIE!! SMASH OCTOPUS TOO!!!!

Attack Cthulu
Old 07-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #995
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

UTR attacking UTR?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #996
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Barkeep, what can I do to persuade you to change your attack? I'm afraid, as a villager, that I might be attacked at random again which would mean my death, of course after you kill Mal. I'd like the opportunity to live another day rather than possibly die at random.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #997
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Autumn, would it be proof of R'hllor's power and goodness to know that I have gazed into the flames and know that no harm will come to your muppet?

Melisandre attacks Mrs Doubtfire

I'm less certain about this since CF voted him, but I won't change this unless he gives me something reasonable to work with.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #998
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm off to softball shortly. It should be over in time for me to check in one more time around 8:50 or so.

mal and jayne standard attack Mrs Doubtfire
Old 07-14-2011, 07:06 PM   #999
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:

mau this is a post which concerns me. I don't get how you knew what EF could or couldn't confirm.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:08 PM   #1000
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

mckerney was voted by Tyrith and CF D1, both wolves (presumably), and no one else. That was the only real takeaway I had from his vote.