Old 12-15-2008, 01:46 AM   #251
Danny
Head Coach

Chief, what are your thoughts?
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:04 AM   #252
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I have a lot to answer for, understandably. It seems odd to actually seemingly pick up trust for what was essentially out of game/atypical weirdness. I will acknowledge that this game has been quite the departure from my normal play, but will maintain that it is not intentional. While I am a villager and will accept any "trust" such odd play by my own standards should somehow give me, I would advise were I not me to still consider me strongly.

But really that comes down to me wanting to be trusted for in game reasons, instead of because I have been playing the game like an inattentive dumbass.

Okay, I move on...

I return to ole job-o tomorrow, and still work at the other one at night, so it's back to traditional Mondays for me. I will get my vote in now.

Here's my read on the remaining players...

Myself I trust, of course. You guys shouldn't, and I wouldn't really complain to much if I were lynched for the non-votes, but I am a villager with no role. Killing me doesn't catch a wolf.

PackerFanatic's voting record looks awful, and if it weren't for a hunch I have based on a Day One post, I think I would vote for him. Right now, though, I am reserving judgment on him and not throwing my vote at him yet.

EagleFan and Lathum...I am linking these two because they clearly are linked. I didn't really see it from the start, because it just seemed like an odd play for Lathum to make, a bulletin as it were, on Day One. For that reason, I lean to him not being a wolf. I had considered him some early on, but I think that was the natural "Lathum is a wolf" bias. EF I think I could have still stumped an argument for, because he was playing self defense, which clears him of nothing. But the point was just made about mccollins not voting when a wolf was at risk. I agree, that is extremely unlikely. So I will give EF a pass right now as well.

Danny I feel fairly okay about. It's mostly based on the early mccollins vote. Not a vote a wolf makes, IMO, putting mccollins in a lead he never relinquished.

Which brings me finally to jeheinze. He wins by a hair. Reason being, I think at the time he was considering his vote, which was pretty late in Day Two, mccollins' lynching already seemed to be approaching a foregone conclusion. Two votes were needed to even engineer a tie. I am leaning to the conclusion by mccollins and jeheinze that they are fairly close to an end-game situation, and that, with mccoliins' neck already practically in the noose, that it would seem a good time to throw a vote on for trust.

I know if I were a wolf, I would play it that way. It's a smart play, and these guys are vets.

So that's where my vote is going.

VOTE JEHEINZE

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:07 AM   #253
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Chief, what are your thoughts?

Saw me, eh?

Written and posted above. In my usual verbose form.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:08 AM   #254
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BTW, I subscribe to the one remaining wolf theory. Three wolves in this game just strike me as way too many.

Old 12-15-2008, 02:11 AM   #255
Danny
Head Coach

I considered voting jeheinz myself, but didn't think anyone would follow. I might follow your lead and switch before I head to sleep.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:12 AM   #256
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
BTW, I subscribe to the one remaining wolf theory. Three wolves in this game just strike me as way too many.

I also agree with this, thinking the wolves could be at end game on day 3 when already getting a wolf does seem like a bit much.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:16 AM   #257
Danny
Head Coach

Unvote Lathum
Vote Jeheinz

His logic really has not made sense, and I didn't like his quick second vote on EF.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:12 AM   #258
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Ugh - I really have no idea. None of my votes have been good at all this game and I will condemn myself more if I vote for another villager. I still got a few hours to stew I suppose...
Old 12-15-2008, 09:21 AM   #259
Danny
Head Coach

Im out until after deadline, hopefully we get us a wolf
Old 12-15-2008, 09:25 AM   #260
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Where do you see a wolf/wolf vote?

I was counting Lathum as the 2nd candidate with collins, since while RendeR had more votes, there was really more "discussion" about Lathum.

So i guess W/W/V.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:30 AM   #261
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
BTW, at this point I am considering voting Jeheinz if I don't feel confident I can sort out this mess with you two. He has been UTR and his logic has been pretty off and I really don't like his early second vote on you.

Now that's a surefire way for us to lose.

UTR, really? I mean I'm never on over the weekend and well, coming in this morning I *still* had only 1 less post than you.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:34 AM   #262
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Ugh, good game CR. I gave you the benefit of the doubt with the vanishing act, but knowing how much people gravitate to your middle-of-the-night theories I'm sure you'll get the people to me and take the night kill.

I'm almost certain CR and someone else (my guess is EF, since CR just seemed to barely bat an eye at EF's strange ultra-accusatory manner) are the final wolves and with my lynch the village will essentially lose.

Good times.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #263
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote Lathum

vote jeheinz72

CR may be playing us expertly but the logic makes sense. (I still don;t trust Lathum but that may just be the normal reaction )
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #264
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Unvote Lathum
Vote Jeheinz

His logic really has not made sense, and I didn't like his quick second vote on EF.

?? I wasn't the 2nd vote on EF, I was the first.

And if you look at the tiebreaker, which is important since there are only 6 people, voting early is the determining factor.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:38 AM   #265
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

So wait, what's the case against me? I voted out Jackal (with like 4-5 other people) and I voted for a wolf?

Seriously? That's worse than the voting records of everyone else, c'mon now.

CR and EF are in such big cahoots this is insane, and frankly, Danny already fell for it.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:40 AM   #266
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

EF- Heinze (207), Lathum (213)
Heinze- CR (252), Danny (257), EF (263)
Hannibal Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:42 AM   #267
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

May not be around much today, in the middle of "babysitting" a client in a meeting room so I don;t know how ofter I'll be able to "sneak" on.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:17 AM   #268
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Ah - so I am the final vote. I don't know if I like the analysis by CR enough to condemn Heinze, so let's see if someone is man enough to move.

VOTE EAGLEFAN
Old 12-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #269
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

EF- Heinze (207), Lathum (213), PF (268)
Old 12-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #270
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

EF- Heinze (207), Lathum (213), PF (268)
Old 12-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #271
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

oops
Old 12-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #272
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ugh, I agree it looks like CR and EF are the final 2 wolves. First they try and get me then they vote for Heinze when they see they have a chance to swing it with Danny voting Heinze.

It seems really obvious to me they don't care who gets voted off today as long as it is someone.

Danny, I think you really need to reconsider your vote or we lose this game I think.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:02 AM   #273
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Whats the tie breaker?
Old 12-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #274
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

the Duke can also settle this I think?
Old 12-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #275
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Longest held vote
Old 12-15-2008, 11:07 AM   #276
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
ugh, I agree it looks like CR and EF are the final 2 wolves. First they try and get me then they vote for Heinze when they see they have a chance to swing it with Danny voting Heinze.

It seems really obvious to me they don't care who gets voted off today as long as it is someone.

Danny, I think you really need to reconsider your vote or we lose this game I think.

If Danny reconsiders his vote we lose. I should have just taken one for the team day one. Unfortunately now I can't take one for the team as it's getting too late in the game. If there were 3 wolves it's game over if you lynch me. If there were two wolves then you better pick right tomorrow if you lynch me and look long and hard at who drove the vote towards me.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #277
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Am I the only one who see's how obvious it is the EF jumped to Heinze so quickly that he doesn't care who gets lynched.

First he tries the whole "lynch Lathum first strategy"

Then he railroads against me all weekend.

Then at the first oppritunity he jumps away from me and onto Heinze.

It is beyond obvious he doesn't care who gets lynched, just that someone does.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #278
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well Danny is out until after the deadline so I think we are pretty much locked in with CR also being out.

I'll be on and off if anyone wants to discuss anything.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #279
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It looks like Lathum's goal is to either lose the game (if he is a villager) or win as a wolf so maybe I'll change my vote so he can get his wish.

If there is just one wolf left:
I am a villager so look at either Lathum or jeheinz if I go.
If jeheinz turns out good than look at CR or Lathum (I am good so if there is a villager/villager vote it could be either of them).

I am stumped at this point, beyond my summary that is. If there is more going on here than I am missing it.

If I am still around after the lynch and survive the night kill I won't be around tonight as I am going to the football game.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #280
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Dude, EF, I mean you've basically said everyone here is a wolf, and now it just so happens I'm your most convenient target.

Why me? I mean seriously? I understand if you're a villager that the alternative ain't great, but do you *really* think I'm a wolf here? Why?

My guess is if there is 1-wolf left, it's CR.

If there are two, it's CR and you (maybe Danny but less likely).

Unfortunately it's moot, I really had no chance to start discussing anything here today as I came in down 3-1 or 3-2 already. I sure as heck ain't movin my vote until some of those voters against me do.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:19 PM   #281
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I haven't said everyone is a wolf. I think Danny is a villager.

I have pointed out what some people have done which can be wolf-like though. PF has done a lot of things wolf-like but I think he is clean to be honest.

I actually moved away from Lathum a bit at one point but he continued to come after me so I keep going after him, at least because it's fun.

You have done a couple things which a wolf may do without being obvious about it, the add on mccollins vote for one and misrepresenting some of the earlier events.

CR, who really knows due to the inactivity but I was the first here to say he could be a wolf, you were actually defending him at that point and now have flipped out of blue on him just because he suspects you (again that sounds like a wolfish move to reflect suspicion).

To sum it up:
Me - villager, I just suck as a villager but trust me I would have tried standing out as much early in the game if I was a wolf (if I was a wolf I would have gone after mccollins day 2 instead of trying to stand out, especially if there are just 2 wolves but even if three as it would be getting close to victory so why stand out)
Danny - I believe villager
PF - I believe bad luck villager
Lathum - fun back and forth and was really hoping to shake something out, each time I got close to thinking that he may be a villager he comes out with a lot of accusations that sound wolfish to me
CR - I think he could be playing a game of wait and let them canabalize each other as we already had one wolf as a no vote day one so why not two thinking we would stop if we caught one
jeheinz - I thought he was okay early on but he has shown a lot of signs of the wolf under the radar, especially now with the defensive tone when his name finally comes up as a lynch possibility.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:22 PM   #282
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

So for my vote yesterday. What would be the better alternative for me to do as a villager?

Not vote? That seems to get good response

Vote for a non-wolf? That seems to somehow in this game be good too.

I mean yeah, I made it 4-1 instead of 3-2 and we lynched a wolf. This is a bad thing?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:27 PM   #283
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Sadly though the answer is the same for a wolf in that scenario.

I would be okay in changing to CR or Lathum, but need a show of faith from others first.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #284
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

I really do suck as a villager. I had better reads on people in my first ever WW game (which I happened to be a villager in) and somehow picked out a couple wolves pretty quickly. I don't know if it was just luck or if now I overthink things.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #285
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Is PF gonna be around before deadline?

I am curious to hear what he has to say. I think we are in an endgame and CR and EF are probably the final 2 so I would probably switch to CR, but I would like to hear what PF has to say
Old 12-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #286
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Anyone here to discuss for the last few minutes?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:37 PM   #287
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

There are enough of us here to do the CR move.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #288
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

screw it.

Unvote EF
Vote CR

Heinze and EF arent gonna unvote and blink first so I guess it's on me
Old 12-15-2008, 12:41 PM   #289
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Right now you couldn't pay me to move my vote without at least a few votes moving first. It's the only thing giving the village a chance in bloody hell right now.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #290
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

That's curious Lathum. I guess I hadn't given much creedence to you *actually* being a wolf since I thought it was just the wolfy-EF making noise but I ain't likin the looks of this.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #291
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote jeheinz

vote CR
Old 12-15-2008, 12:51 PM   #292
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, still in an out of being asked questions here at work or I would have responded quicker. I am trying to buy myself the next 10 minutes if possible to be able to respond.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #293
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

can we get a vote count, with post numbers?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #294
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

its 2-2-2 and your vtoe on EF is the longest
Old 12-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #295
Hannibal Lecter
High School JV

EF- Heinze (207), PF (268)
Heinze- CR (252), Danny (257)
CR - Lathum (288), EF (291)
Old 12-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #296
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I don't know what to think right now. I still think EF is our best bet right now.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:57 PM   #297
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

So if I move to CR and then EF moves back to me, I'm lynched?

I definitely think the odds on CR are more than the odds on EF, but I definitely know that the odds on either being a wolf are great than 0, which is my getting lynched.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #298
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

unvote CR

vote jeheinz
Old 12-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #299
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

shoot

Unvote CR