Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-19-2005, 01:02 PM   #901
SackAttack
Head Coach

My death was in vain? Damn you, Outlaws! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:12 PM   #902
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Go us.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:13 PM   #903
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Barkeep, you get the rest of the tab next time.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:14 PM   #904
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Barkeep, you get the rest of the tab next time.
It's a deal .
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:26 PM   #905
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Man jeff, you were right on that entire game. Great job. Good job villagers as well. I'm just glad I was able to be a big part of this win.

Oh wait a minute....
Old 09-19-2005, 02:38 PM   #906
Fouts
College Starter

Good job villagers. And jeff, you are a psychic.

Thanks for running the game, Neon.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 02:58 PM   #907
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Think we can call this a full-blast victory for the villagers... good game Fouts & jeff -- sorry when it got heated, but I'm glad it worked out in the end.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:10 PM   #908
SnDvls
Pro Starter

congrats villagers, I tried to keep the outlaws alive, but alas it was to no avail. Don't know what happened with last night and the other 2 outlaws.(I did send a PM prior to Barkeep dropping the ax on me) I will say that we all missed the night one kill for a couple of reasons (these aren't excuses mind you). We got notified on Friday night of our roles. I thought the outlaw leader had to submit the kill info, once it wasn't done on night one I know I sent it in 2 other nights.
Anyhow, we all should have sent in the info for a kill on night one.

Neon- again I enjoied this game and hope you do more.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 04:52 PM   #909
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Think we can call this a full-blast victory for the villagers...
It's either a draw or a forfeit win.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 04:57 PM   #910
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Maybe. I did have the Outlaws pretty much pegged since Saturday though. Not sure what direction it would of gone if you guys had killed someone last night though, since I was having problems on the trust front .

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:08 PM   #911
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm curious about why people thought I was an outlaw. I was completely honest about my reasons for being quiet (it had nothing to do with being an outlaw and everything to do with the issues that really should have led me to not sign up in the first place)... I'm usually quiet in the early going anyway, since there's nothing to go on... we didn't get an outlaw (didn't even have one on the block, really) until saldana, and I voted the "right" way on him... ?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 09-19-2005, 05:08 PM   #912
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, I mean, you were right about me being an outlaw, but I didn't think I'd given you any reason to think it.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:10 PM   #913
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I thought it was either you or pass because I was pretty sure the Outlaws would of snuck 1 vote in on Saldana, and everyone else was clear.

Other than that, I was only going to vote for you over Pass because it seemed it would be easier.

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-19-2005 at 05:11 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:21 PM   #914
saldana
Pro Starter

first, Neon, i thought the game was excellent, and i hope you do decide to run another one. the only problem i thought there was, was that alot of us were still in the spawn game when this one started. especially with how complex that game was, it was kind of hard to get into this one.

second, please dont take this the wrong way, but i assumed that schmidty was going to send the kill order since he was the outlaw leader on the first night...i even pm'ed him and he said he was going to do it, and for some reason never did. the last night, i was already dead, and schmidty and wednesday both have already said what happened, so nothing we all can really do about that, i dont think anyone is really to blame.

that said, we (the outlaws) should have had this game won two days ago. if we had gotten our first night kill and then either schmidty or wednesday got on to vote last night, we would have won easily, so really, the villagers only survived because of a series of screwed up situations hamstringing the outlaws.

THAT said....holy shit Jeff, i was stunned at how you had us all pegged so accurately...i honestly checked to make sure i didnt accidentally send one of my PMs to you with all our names in it. many kudos to a very well played game.

Finally (dark helmet voice)"I can't believe you fell for that...its the oldest trick in the book, oh lemme give it back to you, OH i cant believe you fell for that too."

good game til next time guys
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:27 PM   #915
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Well there was a bit of help to tighten down my initial guess. Fouts(sheriff), Barkeep(Baron) and RPI(had been attacked) were all cleared. Then you guys killed Hoop for some reason, who wasn't cleared at that time. So you take that and merge it with what turned out to be a correct voting analysis and everything works out to a pretty solid conclusion.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:35 PM   #916
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
I thought it was either you or pass because I was pretty sure the Outlaws would of snuck 1 vote in on Saldana, and everyone else was clear.
I was actually "sneaking a vote" in on Saldana on the previous pass. I figured it would be too dangerous to flip around and vote in his favor when he got accused by dubb (and I had, I thought, compounded things by actually arguing in dubb's favor when the vote was still up in the air).

On those grounds, it seemed like SnDvls and Schmidty were far more suspicious for late votes that created the situation where RPI-Fan flipped.

I guess it's not entirely clear to me why we killed Hoops instead of RPI-Fan... even though he cast the deciding vote to lynch dubb, the outcome also made it clear that dubb's story of the attack was an accurate one.

Old 09-19-2005, 05:51 PM   #917
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday

I guess it's not entirely clear to me why we killed Hoops instead of RPI-Fan... even though he cast the deciding vote to lynch dubb, the outcome also made it clear that dubb's story of the attack was an accurate one.

This was due to no one else sending in a kill to Neon on Saturday.
Saturday morning before I went to the ASU-NU game I sent in a message to Neon and cc'd all outlaws that said if you don't get another kill request I'll do it and kill hoops. That was early and no one else sent on in so he went with it otherwise we would of had 3 nights without a kill.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:53 PM   #918
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
second, please dont take this the wrong way, but i assumed that schmidty was going to send the kill order since he was the outlaw leader on the first night...i even pm'ed him and he said he was going to do it, and for some reason never did. the last night, i was already dead, and schmidty and wednesday both have already said what happened, so nothing we all can really do about that, i dont think anyone is really to blame.

I agree here it wasn't really clear who was to submit the kill request and that might have been part of our problem, but we assumed the outlaw leader was the only one. After no kill on night one you and I started sending them in ourselves.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:01 PM   #919
hoopsguy
General Manager

Jeff, very nice work by you.

Everyone - sorry that the game went down this way. I'm sure it was equally unsatisfying for all parties involved.

I know that after Barkeep's game I really need a week or two to catch up with non-FOFC stuff. So that was definitely part of my 'bleh' play as a fill-in. I don't know how you guys that do these simultaneously do it. Not so much worrying about mixing up games, but put in the amount of time to play hard and win 2+ games at a time.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 06:06 PM   #920
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, I was still recovering from Barkeep's game 2 days into this one.