Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2006, 05:25 PM   #201
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
wow.. a quick comeback, there dubby, you sure you're not a pro athlete?

Yes, yes I am.

Quote:
And BTW, for your edification, winning, while important to me is less important then having fun. I always play loosey goosey.. look up my verbal joust with BrianD.. hmm.. Werewolf IV or V.. where we continued arguing for the fun of it even after it was long since decided.

At one point in the verbal smackings I sent him an offer privately, that we would switch argument points, I'd argue he WASN'T the wolf, and he'd argue that he was a wolf. (Kinda like the DUCK SEASON! WABBIT SEASON! Bugs Bunny Skit)

If you don't like it, I apologize, but that's the way I roll.

No need to apologize, unless it for turning me defending myself in a lack of a sense of humor on my part. But I still think you are a ninja
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:29 PM   #202
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
wow.. a quick comeback, there dubby, you sure you're not a pro athlete?

And BTW, for your edification, winning, while important to me is less important then having fun. I always play loosey goosey.. look up my verbal joust with BrianD.. hmm.. Werewolf IV or V.. where we continued arguing for the fun of it even after it was long since decided.

At one point in the verbal smackings I sent him an offer privately, that we would switch argument points, I'd argue he WASN'T the wolf, and he'd argue that he was a wolf. (Kinda like the DUCK SEASON! WABBIT SEASON! Bugs Bunny Skit)

If you don't like it, I apologize, but that's the way I roll.
You basically just said you dont care about winning...im sorry, im in this to win. You go have fun killing villagers, im going to try to win. Lets recap fozzies wonderful ideas:

Kill the vets, let the inexeperienced ones win(great idea)
Dont go for the win, have fun(if thats your idea, dont sign up...this is a game, and in any game the objective is to win)
Dubb and i must be in coherts(we have both said the other is a solid player, not much more then that...but dubb and i have together won the last 3 game MVPs if im not mistaken....
And lastly, his final comment of that quote..basically says if you dont like his play style screw you...well, i dont...i think he has played against the villagers so far today, trying to kill arguably the two most experienced players so far this game...you can me off, but it will only aid the wolves...so I ask you, why do it?
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:31 PM   #203
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
Blade:

You and dubb proclaimed yourselves the key to the game.

Your little act is getting old and it's time someone said something. Maybe if we kill you off the first day we'll only have to deal with your ridiculous "you guys are so stupid posts" for a couple days as opposed to the whole game.

VOTE BLADE

Can you quote where i said that i was the key to the game rpi? I said we were experienced and the villagers need some veteran leadership...not sure about me being the key...but im glad i created some discussion today..this should be beneifcial later in the game, regardless of who dies
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:33 PM   #204
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
I dont know dubbs role, but ask yourselves this. Last game, when he was a wolf, did he play the same way? i would say no, but you need to analyze it yourself.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #205
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
You basically just said you dont care about winning...im sorry, im in this to win. You go have fun killing villagers, im going to try to win. Lets recap fozzies wonderful ideas:

Kill the vets, let the inexeperienced ones win(great idea)
Dont go for the win, have fun(if thats your idea, dont sign up...this is a game, and in any game the objective is to win)
Dubb and i must be in coherts(we have both said the other is a solid player, not much more then that...but dubb and i have together won the last 3 game MVPs if im not mistaken....
And lastly, his final comment of that quote..basically says if you dont like his play style screw you...well, i dont...i think he has played against the villagers so far today, trying to kill arguably the two most experienced players so far this game...you can me off, but it will only aid the wolves...so I ask you, why do it?

Because you guys need to let a little ego out via the valve before you burst?

the objective of a game is to have fun. The 2nd objective is win.

if you won, but don't have fun, then you won't do it again.

and I am a samurai..

and I just took Dubb's statement that "Go ahead, kill Blade and I, we're both samurai" and took it to it's logical counterpart, that IF you were evil, you'd say you were good.

But please, continue to strut around like you're Napoleon. It's great fun to watch Me thinketh thou protest too much
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:41 PM   #206
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Because you guys need to let a little ego out via the valve before you burst?

the objective of a game is to have fun. The 2nd objective is win.

if you won, but don't have fun, then you won't do it again.

and I am a samurai..

and I just took Dubb's statement that "Go ahead, kill Blade and I, we're both samurai" and took it to it's logical counterpart, that IF you were evil, you'd say you were good.

But please, continue to strut around like you're Napoleon. It's great fun to watch Me thinketh thou protest too much
Ive said im more experienced, i will gladly admit im far from the best...i can think of more then a few better then i am. I have fun when i win, not by screwing around and losing...i am a samurai as well, one that actually wants to win

As for dubb, i have heared him say he doesnt know if im good, i have said i dont know if he is good(DOES NO ONE REMEMBER I VOTED FOR HIM???). CAN YOU QUOTE WHERE HE SAYS HE KNOWS IM GOOD?? THANK YOU
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:42 PM   #207
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
dola, im just frustrated people are taking posts and changing the wording unless im missing a dubb post....but i know i have never said he is a good guy, so people saying there is a link between us does not make me happy. Especially after i voted for him and fozzie decided from the start he wanted dubb and i dead.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:43 PM   #208
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
As for dubb, i have heared him say he doesnt know if im good, i have said i dont know if he is good(DOES NO ONE REMEMBER I VOTED FOR HIM???). CAN YOU QUOTE WHERE HE SAYS HE KNOWS IM GOOD?? THANK YOU

Sure thing, binky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
If you want a repeat of last game, please by all means make it easier on the ninjas and just start a list. Kill me and Blade first and then move on down the list.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com

Last edited by SirFozzie : 01-29-2006 at 05:44 PM.
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:44 PM   #209
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
dola, im just frustrated people are taking posts and changing the wording unless im missing a dubb post....but i know i have never said he is a good guy, so people saying there is a link between us does not make me happy. Especially after i voted for him and fozzie decided from the start he wanted dubb and i dead.

No, I don't want you dead..

I want you mocked. There's a difference.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #210
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Sure thing, binky...
And where does it say im good? He says kill us(two vets, we can agree on that point i believe) and last game will happen(when the vets died early and we got schooled). Doesnt say anywhere in there that im good...unless im blind. So you are assuming some link from that post? I can do that too. You and RPI are certainly linked as wolves, he has said you are clear and its annoying listening to you strut how right you believe you are.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #211
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
he says KILL TWO VETS AND THE NINJAS WIN..

Come on binky, you can do better then that..
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:48 PM   #212
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Kill me and Blade first and then move on down the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
and I just took Dubb's statement that "Go ahead, kill Blade and I, we're both samurai"

Just wanted to note the difference...he never says im good
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:49 PM   #213
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
*waves to dubb93.. are you coming to yell at me too?*
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:52 PM   #214
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
he says KILL TWO VETS AND THE NINJAS WIN..

Come on binky, you can do better then that..
Whos binky? And ill be proactive and say that after last game we do need the vets to HELP...were not key, no one but the seer/bodyguard/crazy new role is...im not one of those, maybe he is...but i do believe killing vets early is not wise, especially day one. The last game proved this point. Id love for you to debate that the killing of the vets(by dubb, a wolf) was not a major key. Any wolf will tell you exactly what they were doing, killing myself, barkeep, neon, etc. And the inexperienced guys didnt notice they were killing off vets.

Last game, the wolves did everything in there power to kill vets, at night and by framing during the day(mr. w and others). Now you are....coincidence??
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 01-29-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:52 PM   #215
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
*waves to dubb93.. are you coming to yell at me too?*

No, but you are completely lost at this point. Everything you are claiming either:

1. You made it up or

2. You have taken a statement and completely changed the words. I hope I'm not on the same team as you at this point, b/c if you are a samurai we aren't going to win this game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:53 PM   #216
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
No, but you are completely lost at this point. Everything you are claiming either:

1. You made it up or

2. You have taken a statement and completely changed the words. I hope I'm not on the same team as you at this point, b/c if you are a samurai we aren't going to win this game.
Dubb, do me a favor and dont get frustrated...it doesnt help the villagers if you are one, as the other guys apparently dont like it. If your a wolf, keep it up
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:54 PM   #217
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
No, but you are completely lost at this point. Everything you are claiming either:

1. You made it up or

2. You have taken a statement and completely changed the words. I hope I'm not on the same team as you at this point, b/c if you are a samurai we aren't going to win this game.

Ow...

Oh sorry, everybody, I just got hit by a part of Dubb's expanding ego..

In the immortal words of somebody or other,

"Lighten Up, Francis"
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:54 PM   #218
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
*waves at eaglesfan....are you coming to argue with me too??*
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:56 PM   #219
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Whos binky?

You're Binky.. Binky
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 05:58 PM   #220
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
You're Binky.. Binky
Ok....care to respond to my post before the dubb post you quoted
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:01 PM   #221
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Ok....care to respond to my post before the dubb post you quoted

Sure.. I'd be glad to..

if I gave a damn about any other Werewolf game besides the ones I play in.

Repeat after me, binky.. "Being good at werewolf is not a career skill.."
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:05 PM   #222
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Sure.. I'd be glad to..

if I gave a damn about any other Werewolf game besides the ones I play in.

Repeat after me, binky.. "Being good at werewolf is not a career skill.."
Repeat after me muppet "Your right, new players can play very well...they didnt last game"...but from my studies players get better every game they play...i havent told him but i think cronin developed heavily the past 3 games...

As for this game, new players could be the best players...but i dont quite understand your crusade against dubb and i other then you are working for the wolves. I have yet to support dubb really, but you see a link. Im just feeling like THIS GAME AND THIS GAME ONLY you are playing like a wolf would. And then trying to play it off as humor so everyone thinks you dont care, while you clearly have an agenda
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:11 PM   #223
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
My crusade against you is that you guys need to have your egos deflated in the worst way. You basically come into htis thread, call the new players useless, and that if we don't all listen to you and dubb, then gosh darn it, the terrorist ninjas will have won!

Normally I consider you guys pretty ok posters, but you're just on this huge WW powertrip, which means Jack Squat outside of these threads.

So even though it means my early death (and yes I'm a samurai), I've take it upon myself to try to mock some humility into you guys at this point.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #224
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
*waves at eaglesfan....are you coming to argue with me too??*

Actually, I just suffered my first defeat in TCB this season while lingering in this thread. However, I can argue with you if you really want me to.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:12 PM   #225
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
BTW, has someone told you it's not Wolf and Villager this game, binky, but samurai and ninja?
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:16 PM   #226
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
The best part of WW games is watching Blade's hysteria, Dubb's angry defensiveness, and SirFozzie's cocky sneakiness.
__________________
Just beat the devil out of it!!! - Bob Ross
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:16 PM   #227
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
My crusade against you is that you guys need to have your egos deflated in the worst way. You basically come into htis thread, call the new players useless, and that if we don't all listen to you and dubb, then gosh darn it, the terrorist ninjas will have won!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Ive said im more experienced, i will gladly admit im far from the best...i can think of more then a few better then i am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
were not key, no one but the seer/bodyguard/crazy new role is...im not one of those,

Seems contradictory...and while i do enjoy some of your humor, id rather you try to kill a wolf(ninja, happy eagles? ) then mock me...but you play how you want...i just dont get why you are playing as you are unless you really dont care about winning.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:17 PM   #228
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Actually, I just suffered my first defeat in TCB this season while lingering in this thread. However, I can argue with you if you really want me to.
Dont need it at all, just mocking fozzie's post a few above it...your welcome to if you want, i like arguing
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:18 PM   #229
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
The best part of WW games is watching Blade's hysteria, Dubb's angry defensiveness, and SirFozzie's cocky sneakiness.
Dubb has nothing on sun...he goes crazy when hes going down
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:21 PM   #230
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
your reading muppet...ive got to go buy a book for class, ill be back in like 20-30 minutes...leave me a message and ill respond
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:22 PM   #231
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
I guess the biggest thing that concerns me so far is for whatever reason RPI and sirFozzie seem to really be taking a strong stance against Dubb and Blade. It doesnt seem to make much sense to me to try to eliminate experienced players just because of people rubbing each other the wrong way. I think the experienced players are pretty important to keep around unless we find something damning them worthwhile for a vote.

I dont know if one of these pairs are wolves, but I'm puzzled to why people would call each other out on day one without any proof one way or another
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:23 PM   #232
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
your reading muppet...ive got to go buy a book for class, ill be back in like 20-30 minutes...leave me a message and ill respond

Sure thing binky..
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:28 PM   #233
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I dont know if one of these pairs are wolves, but I'm puzzled to why people would call each other out on day one without any proof one way or another

Prehaps you should have directed this question at Fozzie. He seems intent on wasting several days of this game based on some bizarre fetish of his.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:28 PM   #234
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Dont need it at all, just mocking fozzie's post a few above it...your welcome to if you want, i like arguing


And Blade has.. an argument!

A man walks into an office.

Blade: (Michael Palin)
Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist:
Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Blade:
No, this is my first time.

Receptionist:
I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Blade:
Well, what would be the cost?

Receptionist:
Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Blade:
Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay?

Receptionist:
Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment.

(Pause)

Receptionist:
Mr. DeBakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory.
Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; room 12, binky.

Blade:
Thank you.
(Walks down the hall. Opens door.)

Angry man:
WHADDAYOU WANT?

Blade:
Well, Well, I was told outside that...

Angry man:
DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

Blade:
What?

Angry man:
SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!

Blade:
Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

Angry man:
OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

Blade:
Oh! Oh I see!

Angry man:
Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

Blade:
Oh...Sorry...

Angry man:
Not at all!
(under his breath) stupid git.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:29 PM   #235
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
And Blade has.. an argument!

A man walks into an office.

Blade: (Michael Palin)
Ah. I'd like to have an argument, please.

Receptionist:
Certainly sir. Have you been here before?

Blade:
No, this is my first time.

Receptionist:
I see. Well, do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Blade:
Well, what would be the cost?

Receptionist:
Well, It's one pound for a five minute argument, but only eight pounds for a course of ten.

Blade:
Well, I think it's probably best if I start with the one and then see how it goes from there, okay?

Receptionist:
Fine. I'll see who's free at the moment.

(Pause)

Receptionist:
Mr. DeBakey's free, but he's a little bit conciliatory.
Ahh yes, Try Mr. Barnard; room 12, binky.

Blade:
Thank you.
(Walks down the hall. Opens door.)

Angry man:
WHADDAYOU WANT?

Blade:
Well, Well, I was told outside that...

Angry man:
DON'T GIVE ME THAT, YOU SNOTTY-FACED HEAP OF PARROT DROPPINGS!

Blade:
What?

Angry man:
SHUT YOUR FESTERING GOB, YOU TIT! YOUR TYPE MAKES ME PUKE! YOU VACUOUS TOFFEE-NOSED MALODOROUS PERVERT!

Blade:
Yes, but I came here for an argument!!

Angry man:
OH! Oh! I'm sorry! This is abuse!

Blade:
Oh! Oh I see!

Angry man:
Aha! No, you want room 12A, next door.

Blade:
Oh...Sorry...

Angry man:
Not at all!
(under his breath) stupid git.


That just added alot to this game. Thank you very much for your insightful thoughts.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #236
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Prehaps you should have directed this question at Fozzie. He seems intent on wasting several days of this game based on some bizarre fetish of his.


I'm sorry, my fetishes are out there, but sadly for your argument, have nothing to do with Werewolf

(note to self, never let them get a hold of my bookmarks/history)
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:31 PM   #237
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
That just added alot to this game. Thank you very much for your insightful thoughts.

Same to you, Rover.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:32 PM   #238
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Thats it Fozzie, I will not accept my mocking.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:33 PM   #239
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
It was a Monty Python reference. Lighten the fuck up, Francis.

Have fun, and stop trying to suck the joy from the game. It just makes the whole thing miserable.

Will you quit freakin telling me to lighten up. Look in the mirror, you aint exactly a bodybuilder anymore either.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:33 PM   #240
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Truth be told, I'm not shocked that dubb93 didn't recognize a Monty python reference, he apparently wouldn't recognize humor if it bit him on the earlobe.

Must have just come from a Carrot Top all nighter or something
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:34 PM   #241
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Truth be told, I'm not shocked that dubb93 didn't recognize a Monty python reference, he apparently wouldn't recognize humor if it bit him on the earlobe.

Must have just come from a Carrot Top all nighter or something

I recognized it, it was just out of place. Like I said, thank you for your insightful additions to this game.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:34 PM   #242
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Thats it Fozzie, I will not accept my mocking.

Oh yes, yes you will!

Now where did I leave that patriotic underwear..

(several friends of mine are now trying to UNSEE an image that will haunt them to their final days)
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:35 PM   #243
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
I recognized it, it was just out of place. Like I said, thank you for your insightful additions to this game.


This is day one of a Werewolf game. Anyone looking for insight should be locked away for their own good.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:35 PM   #244
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: New Jersey
SirFozzie is winning on my card in the comedy standoff.
__________________
Retired GM of the eNFL 2007 Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles (19-0 record.)
GM of the WOOF 2006 Doggie Bowl Champion Atlantic City Gamblers.
GM of the IHOF 2019 and 2022 IHOF Bowl Champion Asheville Axemen.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:35 PM   #245
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
No patriotic underwear please.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:37 PM   #246
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
This is day one of a Werewolf game.

Exactly. I don't think this is a game of Monty Python, its a game about chuck norris....you know...I did hear he was the 4th wise man...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:38 PM   #247
Desnudo
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Here and There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
The best part of WW games is watching Blade's hysteria, Dubb's angry defensiveness, and SirFozzie's cocky sneakiness.

If I'm learning anything from this experience (doubtful, like SirFozzie said, it's a GAME), it's that I am no longer going to get upset about anything anyone says. It was dumb for me to give in to the urge in the first place and watching this thread evolve is just making me laugh now.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:41 PM   #248
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:42 PM   #249
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
^all nighter at his place
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 06:42 PM   #250
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
Fozzie was funny. You're just being cruel.
__________________
Just beat the devil out of it!!! - Bob Ross
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.