Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #301
st.cronin
General Manager

So if I believe that Barkeep was both target and protected last night (which comes as a surprise to me - he wouldn't have been high on my list of possible night targets) - then that helps a little bit.

known good: barkeep, st.cronin
need to be checked out: Alan, saldana

no info whatsoever: everybody else

So, with that:

VOTE CHUBBY

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #302
Swaggs
Coordinator

I have some potentially interesting news. I need to review what has already been said and compare it to my night action to make sure I reveal the right things, without over doing it.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:54 AM   #303
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alright, I am having a tough time deciding what exactly and how much of what happened last night, as it was quite an eventful evening. I suspect that I was a part of what kept barkeep awake last night. If so, my apologies.

Two things that I feel I learned last night:

One, I am either very, very cocky or very, very powerful in my magical ability.

Two, I observed someone doing something, but I am not entirely clear what, nor whether or not their intentions were good or bad, although I am suspicious. Indications are that they are aware of what I "saw," so if that person would like to come forward and shed some light, that could help.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #304
st.cronin
General Manager

Swaggs have you said what your magical ability is yet?

knives out
Old 08-01-2006, 12:03 PM   #305
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Swaggs have you said what your magical ability is yet?

No, and I would rather not, if I can help it.

I will say that it is quite unrelated to my position in the guild and that became clear last night. That fact makes me curious about other members, as I had assumed that magical powers would be consistent with their owners' positions in the guild.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #306
path12
Coordinator

So you saw someone but couldn't tell who? Or got a look but are waiting for confirming information? And why were you up at night?

Just trying to get a handle on this. I don't want you to reveal anything you don't feel comfortable with or that will help the bad guys -- I just don't quite understand this gameworld yet.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:12 PM   #307
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
No, and I would rather not, if I can help it.

I will say that it is quite unrelated to my position in the guild and that became clear last night. That fact makes me curious about other members, as I had assumed that magical powers would be consistent with their owners' positions in the guild.

I agree. I am the lowest in rank in our guild, but I am by far not our weakest link. I think who we are spiritually is quite different from what our job is in the guild in some cases.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:18 PM   #308
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
So you saw someone but couldn't tell who? Or got a look but are waiting for confirming information? And why were you up at night?

I know definitely who it was. I have my suspicions, but I am not entirely certain what exactly they were doing, nor whether it was intended to be for good or evil purposes. If I don't get some clarification from this person, I will definitely reveal more later on today, even if it screws me.

I was up at night using my skill to try to learn something. As I said, I'd prefer not to give too much detail beyond that for right now.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:20 PM   #309
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alan, do you feel like anything happened to you last night?
Old 08-01-2006, 12:25 PM   #310
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, do you feel like anything happened to you last night?

I already spoke about what happened, but didnt give the exact details or who it was. Hoops came out and said it was him though.

I was told Hoops came and sat down and talked with me last night.

Thats why I felt he wasn't involved with the ruckus outside of barkeep's door.

Are you referring to that?
Old 08-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #311
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

If you are aware of anything else happening last night to me Swaggs, you should keep it quiet, as it was self inflicted, and I have already inferred enough into what that power does for me.

However I will say that I have 2 other people I trust fully now and am working to expand on that. (And no I am not a seer, nor am I capable of gaining this information by myself). I will not say who those two people are, and I am pretty sure 1 of those people don't even know I know 100% they are clean.

The other person I trust fully also trusts me fully and knows I will never be corrupted.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:41 PM   #312
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
So if I believe that Barkeep was both target and protected last night (which comes as a surprise to me - he wouldn't have been high on my list of possible night targets) - then that helps a little bit.

known good: barkeep, st.cronin
need to be checked out: Alan, saldana

no info whatsoever: everybody else

So, with that:

VOTE CHUBBY
I suspect that I was not attacked and then protected by the bodyguard. Though it would have been nice to have the protection.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:44 PM   #313
st.cronin
General Manager

I'm really confused. It seems like everybody knows what's going on but me.

knives out
Old 08-01-2006, 12:45 PM   #314
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
If you are aware of anything else happening last night to me Swaggs, you should keep it quiet, as it was self inflicted, and I have already inferred enough into what that power does for me.

However I will say that I have 2 other people I trust fully now and am working to expand on that. (And no I am not a seer, nor am I capable of gaining this information by myself). I will not say who those two people are, and I am pretty sure 1 of those people don't even know I know 100% they are clean.

The other person I trust fully also trusts me fully and knows I will never be corrupted.

I am curious as to whether or not it was you who initiated the contact with hoopsguy?
Old 08-01-2006, 12:46 PM   #315
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm really confused. It seems like everybody knows what's going on but me.

The boss is always the last to know. Followed closely by the prelates it would seem.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:05 PM   #316
hoopsguy
General Manager

Swaggs, I wasn't able to reply to you earlier but now have my faculties about me again.

I'm going to be a little bit cautious on my approach with this, as there are a couple of things that don't add up for me here quite yet. I encountered you last night and we had a magical battle while I was attempting to learn about another player in the game. The fact that I'm here, instead of part of Blade's ghost patrol this morning, leads me to believe that you were not trying to kill me although the account of the battle sounded fierce.

Yet if you are not a Dimir, then why was I not able to comment on this earlier? Unless we were somehow watched, the number of parties that should have been involved with the activity last night is no more than three. And the third party has not participated in the thread yet today.

In terms of AlanT, I was the one who initiated the contact last night. That was done using my public role ability. Our encounter was directly related to my private role ability/handicap/whatever.

One last note - there is at least one other faction among us besides the Dimir.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:20 PM   #317
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Swaggs, I wasn't able to reply to you earlier but now have my faculties about me again.

I'm going to be a little bit cautious on my approach with this, as there are a couple of things that don't add up for me here quite yet. I encountered you last night and we had a magical battle while I was attempting to learn about another player in the game. The fact that I'm here, instead of part of Blade's ghost patrol this morning, leads me to believe that you were not trying to kill me although the account of the battle sounded fierce.

Yet if you are not a Dimir, then why was I not able to comment on this earlier? Unless we were somehow watched, the number of parties that should have been involved with the activity last night is no more than three. And the third party has not participated in the thread yet today.

In terms of AlanT, I was the one who initiated the contact last night. That was done using my public role ability. Our encounter was directly related to my private role ability/handicap/whatever.

There is definitely a lot here that does not add up for me.

I was certainly not trying to kill you, but yes, the battle appeared to be pretty powerful. My night action was not intended to be malicious, but for whatever reason, it turned ugly--although I never got the impression that either of us were in any physical danger. Not sure what you think about that, but it just seemed like more of a battle of wills.

I was obviously not aware, nor responsible for, your silence. If I were, I would not have called for the person that I interacted with last night (you) to come forward. For right now, I am willing to believe that you were, in fact, silenced by someone or something and not just waiting to get a feel on what information was, or might have become, available.

I was not aware that people had public roles. I had assumed that our interaction last night prevented us both from completing our night action and found it suspicious that you had also claimed to have spoken to Alan.

Still not sure on where to go with what little information I have.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 PM   #318
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

This does not surprise me. There are definitely some non-Dimirs who are out to get me.

knives out
Old 08-01-2006, 01:25 PM   #319
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am curious as to whether or not it was you who initiated the contact with hoopsguy?

As hoops mentioned, he initiated the contact with me. My role is only specific for myself. Right now I'm not sure who I trust you or Hoops, even before you chimed in today I was not entirely sure I bought Hoops's story. However its more of a doubting nature within myself than anything.

Neither you nor hoops are among the players I have any trust in currently. The fact that you voted with me on hoops yeysterday then appeared to seek him out (whereas he chose to seek me out) makes me lean more towards trusting you and less towards hoops.

Right now the scenerio in my head that I'm playing out is:

- Hoops tried leading us away from the thought of there being bribery/corruption in this game , which I knew not to be true and called him out on it.
-Hoops then lets the whole topic slide and simply says "Lets talk about this more tommorrow"
-Hoops then visits me at night for a reason I am still not sure of totally, and finds that I am indeed unbribable, uncorruptable and unkillable at night.
-Hoops then has a magical battle with swaggs in the hall (for who knows what reason yet).

I would think if swaggs was a bad guy he wouldn't have gone after hoops when others already voiced suspicions on him and instead went after someone else. I guess I am leaning more against hoops and for swaggs right now based on what I know.

Yes I'm playing a pretty open game right now, but I have my reasons and I think it will only help us.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:27 PM   #320
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
As hoops mentioned, he initiated the contact with me. My role is only specific for myself. Right now I'm not sure who I trust you or Hoops, even before you chimed in today I was not entirely sure I bought Hoops's story. However its more of a doubting nature within myself than anything.

Neither you nor hoops are among the players I have any trust in currently. The fact that you voted with me on hoops yeysterday then appeared to seek him out (whereas he chose to seek me out) makes me lean more towards trusting you and less towards hoops.

Right now the scenerio in my head that I'm playing out is:

- Hoops tried leading us away from the thought of there being bribery/corruption in this game , which I knew not to be true and called him out on it.
-Hoops then lets the whole topic slide and simply says "Lets talk about this more tommorrow"
-Hoops then visits me at night for a reason I am still not sure of totally, and finds that I am indeed unbribable, uncorruptable and unkillable at night.
-Hoops then has a magical battle with swaggs in the hall (for who knows what reason yet).

I would think if swaggs was a bad guy he wouldn't have gone after hoops when others already voiced suspicions on him and instead went after someone else. I guess I am leaning more against hoops and for swaggs right now based on what I know.

Yes I'm playing a pretty open game right now, but I have my reasons and I think it will only help us.

I like where this is going - this is very concrete, good stuff Alan.

knives out
Old 08-01-2006, 01:28 PM   #321
hoopsguy
General Manager

Swaggs, we all have public roles. I have no idea what those roles grant to other people, but I've laid the information about mine out pretty clearly when talking about Alan today.

I'm being considerably more cautious in revealing the private role information because I don't really want to put a bigger target on my back than is already out there.

I had identified you during the conflict last night, but did not know if you knew that I was your opponent. I didn't come out firing on this first thing this morning because I wanted to get some sense of what had happened. It sounds like your message was nearly as cryptic as my own.

Then I get the silence slapped on me. No big deal, just head out to lunch and wait it out. But I think that this was a mistake by my opponents. Because if you weren't the one who silenced me, then the only other person who should know about it is the person I was seeking last night.

Finally, I can confirm that you are a serious bad-ass when it comes to magic.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:32 PM   #322
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Swaggs, we all have public roles. I have no idea what those roles grant to other people, but I've laid the information about mine out pretty clearly when talking about Alan today.

I'm being considerably more cautious in revealing the private role information because I don't really want to put a bigger target on my back than is already out there.

I had identified you during the conflict last night, but did not know if you knew that I was your opponent. I didn't come out firing on this first thing this morning because I wanted to get some sense of what had happened. It sounds like your message was nearly as cryptic as my own.

Then I get the silence slapped on me. No big deal, just head out to lunch and wait it out. But I think that this was a mistake by my opponents. Because if you weren't the one who silenced me, then the only other person who should know about it is the person I was seeking last night.

Finally, I can confirm that you are a serious bad-ass when it comes to magic.

What do you have to lose by putting out the name of who you were seeking out then? If you feel he is a bad guy and you aren't yourself?
Old 08-01-2006, 01:39 PM   #323
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, I said lets talk about it (bribery) tomorow because I felt like I had a good chance of clearing you on Night 1. I didn't want to advertise to our opponents, "Hey, go get Alan!". Now if I had the complete information at that time about your role, and your impervious nature during that stage, then I would have definitely taken a different approach.

I think it would have been suspicious if I had not sought you out last night, based on your comments and my public role. I have since vouched for your facts, as I know them, but this appears to carry no weight.

I understand that I've been a bad guy in a lot of the previous games and thus continue to find myself under increased scrutiny as a result. And the combination of public/private roles I have this game make for a VERY interesting tight-rope to walk.

Alan, I would like for you to go back and re-read our conversation from yesterday and then revisit what we talked about this morning. I think you will find it very consistent.

Swaggs, in terms of our encounter, did you seek me out or did we end up just finding each other somehow? I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of how these magical powers work because there is nothing in my power that suggests I should have expected conflict.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #324
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan
1. Bbecause I'm not entirely sure about Swaggs, although at the moment I trust him more than the mystery player.
2. Because I'm not sure the 3rd party knows that I had sought him initially.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:42 PM   #325
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, I said lets talk about it (bribery) tomorow because I felt like I had a good chance of clearing you on Night 1. I didn't want to advertise to our opponents, "Hey, go get Alan!". Now if I had the complete information at that time about your role, and your impervious nature during that stage, then I would have definitely taken a different approach.

I think it would have been suspicious if I had not sought you out last night, based on your comments and my public role. I have since vouched for your facts, as I know them, but this appears to carry no weight.

I understand that I've been a bad guy in a lot of the previous games and thus continue to find myself under increased scrutiny as a result. And the combination of public/private roles I have this game make for a VERY interesting tight-rope to walk.

Alan, I would like for you to go back and re-read our conversation from yesterday and then revisit what we talked about this morning. I think you will find it very consistent.

Swaggs, in terms of our encounter, did you seek me out or did we end up just finding each other somehow? I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of how these magical powers work because there is nothing in my power that suggests I should have expected conflict.

I'll go back and reread again, if I had convinced myself of anything I would have already placed a vote out there. I simply and saying what the current thoughts that are running through my head.

I have a hard time believing both you and swaggs are good if you had a magical encounter.

Before I do anything, I still want a name. You said you were seeking out a third party before Swaggs encountered you, and you seem to say that you don't feel swaggs is bad but instead this third party is. Who is this third party?
Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 PM   #326
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan
1. Bbecause I'm not entirely sure about Swaggs, although at the moment I trust him more than the mystery player.
2. Because I'm not sure the 3rd party knows that I had sought him initially.

Fair enough, but without the third party name to consider if I am choosing between Swaggs and you, right now I likely will vote you prior to going back and rereading everything.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 PM   #327
Swaggs
Coordinator

In case there is any confusion, I do not have confidence in saying that if Alan is bad then hoops is good or if hoops is good then Alan is bad.

My battle with hoops did not really confirm or deny what his actions or intentions were. I did get the distinct impression that we both prevented one another from completing our actions last night and I wanted to get clarification on how he was able to also communicate with Alan, since I was of the opinion that our encounter would have kept that from happening.

Right now, I am fairly satisfied with his answers and the fact that he did not, from what I can tell, try to harm or kill me last night carries some weight.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #328
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, the 3rd party is someone who is smart enough not to silence me (under the circumstances) but he should have two co-conspirators and who knows what they would do?

I'll definitely release the name later this afternoon, but I want to get some kind of measure from him first.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #329
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
In case there is any confusion, I do not have confidence in saying that if Alan is bad then hoops is good or if hoops is good then Alan is bad.

My battle with hoops did not really confirm or deny what his actions or intentions were. I did get the distinct impression that we both prevented one another from completing our actions last night and I wanted to get clarification on how he was able to also communicate with Alan, since I was of the opinion that our encounter would have kept that from happening.

Right now, I am fairly satisfied with his answers and the fact that he did not, from what I can tell, try to harm or kill me last night carries some weight.

Fair enough, but right now day 2 I don't have much info on who is bad, just on a few people who are good. So I'll likely go with gut feels for lack of any other kinds of evidence. Maybe I don't understand your and Hoops's roles well enough but I don't understand why you would have had a conflict at all if you both are on the same side.

I also still want to know why only Barkeep heard this and no one else unless Barkeep is the player hoops was targeting.

I also think there sure were alot of people roaming around last night for them all to be on the good side.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:51 PM   #330
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Swaggs, I don't think you confirmed this anywhere but I inferred it at least.. Was hoops the person you were going to do whatever to/with/for last night? (whether its a scan, guard, whatever)
Old 08-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #331
hoopsguy
General Manager

Barkeep was NOT the guy I was targeting. But we don't have enough people in this game for me to play 20 questions on this topic.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:59 PM   #332
Swaggs
Coordinator

As I said, I'd rather not give anymore info on my abilities at this point. If it looks bad for me tonight, I will reveal all, so that you guys will know you can trust me as a ghost.

I will say just two things:

One, and hopefully hoops can vouch for this, from what I can tell of my powers, I believe I could have killed him last night, but I did not. Hopefully that speaks a bit about my character and intentions. My impression of the "battle" was that it was more of a battle of wills and not an offensive/defensive-type. I'm not sure what hoops' interpretation of it was, though.

Second, I have no idea at all who hoops is talking about as the "third person." My interaction last night was strictly with hoops. Alan entered the discussion, from my perspective, only because he and hoops alluded to an encounter last night before I had revealed anything and I found that somewhat questionable, until hoops revealed that he had both magical ability and some other ability from his public role.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #333
hoopsguy
General Manager

I can vouch for point one that Swaggs raised - the description from our encounter certainly indicated that he overwhelmed me. And has description of the battle is also accurate - it wasn't like we had a bare-knuckle brawl at all.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:06 PM   #334
Fouts
College Starter

I was spied on last night. I was told that this person would have killed me had another mage not intervened.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #335
hoopsguy
General Manager

Enter the 3rd party.

VOTE FOUTS
Old 08-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #336
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Enter the 3rd party.

VOTE FOUTS

I was waiting for this. Nice try.

Vote hoopsguy
Old 08-01-2006, 02:10 PM   #337
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
As I said, I'd rather not give anymore info on my abilities at this point. If it looks bad for me tonight, I will reveal all, so that you guys will know you can trust me as a ghost.

I will say just two things:

One, and hopefully hoops can vouch for this, from what I can tell of my powers, I believe I could have killed him last night, but I did not. Hopefully that speaks a bit about my character and intentions. My impression of the "battle" was that it was more of a battle of wills and not an offensive/defensive-type. I'm not sure what hoops' interpretation of it was, though.

Second, I have no idea at all who hoops is talking about as the "third person." My interaction last night was strictly with hoops. Alan entered the discussion, from my perspective, only because he and hoops alluded to an encounter last night before I had revealed anything and I found that somewhat questionable, until hoops revealed that he had both magical ability and some other ability from his public role.

From my point of view right now I dont think it looks bad for you. If anything I feel a little better about you from both you and hoops's descriptions.

I find it interesting though because I was pretty sure that hoops was not involved in the conflict due to sitting down with me. Just a little more information, I was told Hoops and i talked about Faith, Sin and Forgiveness.

I wasn't told any more about hoops other than that. I actually asked for a clarification from Anxiety this morning in PM and was simply told I was still Orzhov and could vote for whoever i wanted. Seems like hoops learned alot more about me than I did about him.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #338
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hoops, if Fouts was a bad guy why would he come out and say what he did? We kill you and you turn up good, we go after him the next day. We usually take 1-1 swapps the first day.

If Fouts was good, why would he like about what his PM says?

Just doesn't add up for me. Right now I feel we pinned you on day 1 through luck, and Swaggs made a good move following up on that last night foiling your plans.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:16 PM   #339
Fouts
College Starter

I wasn't sure hoops was bad until he voted for me. It just said he was going to cast a spell to kill me had someone else not intervened.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:17 PM   #340
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
I wasn't sure hoops was bad until he voted for me. It just said he was going to cast a spell to kill me had someone else not intervened.

Were you told who it was in your PM? or just someone? Was anything else mentioned, or just what you said?
Old 08-01-2006, 02:18 PM   #341
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts

Also out of curiosity, why would Hoops have targeted you on night one? Any thoughts on why you think he might have come after you?
Old 08-01-2006, 02:20 PM   #342
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, because he saw how the wind was blowing here before he posted?

I'm not sure what I wanted to hear from Fouts, but that obviously wasn't it. Yes, I did spy on him last night. But I have no ability to kill him. And I certainly didn't silence myself when Swaggs first raised the issue today.

If I was a bad guy that was pinned down on Night 1 then my best tactic is to come out firing right away and make it a 1-1 issue. I was on before both Swaggs and Fouts today. I certainly had the ability to play out the action this way and try to put everyone in a tough spot with their choice.

But I'm not a bad guy, I had complex information that I needed to process, and I'm doing my best to do that. If it doesn't add up for you, then I'm not sure what I'm going to say between now and the deadline to change your mind.

I didn't know that Fouts was a Dimir, although I strongly suspected after being silenced over lunch today. Even if he was a Dimir, I would not have gotten that information by spying on him last night. It was only when he came out with his post that I knew with certainty.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:23 PM   #343
Swaggs
Coordinator

Well, this vote should reveal a lot.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:24 PM   #344
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Were you told who it was in your PM? or just someone? Was anything else mentioned, or just what you said?

Yes, it said it was hoops that was spying on me, but it didn't say who intervened. I'm not even sure I was protected. It may have been a lucky encounter that saved me.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #345
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well, this vote should reveal a lot.

You didn't have anything telling you that you stopped an attack? This is the only piece I am missing here. Fouts seems to indicate you saved his life. YOu don't seem as certain of Hoops's bad intentions here.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #346
KWhit
Coordinator

Vote Hoopsguy.

Too much doesn't add up and so far, Swaggs' and Fouts' account match up pretty well, damning Hoops.

If Hoops ends up being a good duy, we lynch Fouts tomorrow.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 02:45 PM   #347
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
You didn't have anything telling you that you stopped an attack? This is the only piece I am missing here. Fouts seems to indicate you saved his life. YOu don't seem as certain of Hoops's bad intentions here.

I did not get any indication that I stopped an attack, nor do I have any evidence that he was doing something evil. I do know that my night action was interuppted by the encounter.

I'm still not sure here.

All the information was here for Fouts to fill in the blanks and make hoops and/or me look bad with what we have already presented. But, it isn't like that was a card that Fouts needed to play, unless he suspected that hoops would point to him later on, if hoops got cornered.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:46 PM   #348
Swaggs
Coordinator

Anyone have the vote details from yesterday handy?
Old 08-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #349
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I did not get any indication that I stopped an attack, nor do I have any evidence that he was doing something evil. I do know that my night action was interuppted by the encounter.

I'm still not sure here.

All the information was here for Fouts to fill in the blanks and make hoops and/or me look bad with what we have already presented. But, it isn't like that was a card that Fouts needed to play, unless he suspected that hoops would point to him later on, if hoops got cornered.

Well, where there is smoke, there is fire.. I feel there has to be at least one bad guy in between you three. I think most likely its one of either Fouts or Hoops.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #350
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anyone have the vote details from yesterday handy?
Hehe, I do. I was just looking them over earlier. and had them cut and paste to my notepad

Saldana - Blade (139), Schmidty (158), Fouts (203), Path (227), Barkeep (230)

Fouts - Chubby (143)

Hoops - AlanT (172), Swaggs (181)

Blade - Cronin (201), KWhit (219), Hoops (226), Tangle (231), Saldana