Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #201
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
dola

/agree with path
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #202
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Out until after lynch. Be nice to hit a baddie day 1!
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #203
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
not quite sure how to take that, but maybe its because i couldnt really understand you from behind the mountain of paper on your desk
Just becuase i have, and i quote, very little control over operations...ok, i dont have a defense.

But about you, i have a pretty strong idea of what all the roles do after some intensive 40k research and past playing experience, except for yours. You are the one role i cant fathom a role for, and like cronin, the fact your role states openly you are not apart of the imperium has me greatly intrigued
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:35 PM   #204
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
UNVOTE ST.CRONIN

VOTE BRIAND


I think killing our assasin, a big weapon if used right, over someone who so far MIGHT have the power if avoiding night attacks(which i doubt strongly) is a bad move. Nothing against brian, id much prefer it be realdeal as his move seemed like a wolf saying DONT LYNCH ME, PLEASE!!! I KNOW I WONT DIE AT NIGHT !!
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:37 PM   #205
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
My feel on real deal is that he is MOST likely good, and telling the truth. Second most plausible scenario is that he is good, but for whatever reason NOT telling the truth. It's just too weird a play for a bad guy, especially that early in the game.
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #206
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
My feel on real deal is that he is MOST likely good, and telling the truth. Second most plausible scenario is that he is good, but for whatever reason NOT telling the truth. It's just too weird a play for a bad guy, especially that early in the game.
I dont know...depends heavily on the other people with his role. He is a super soldier, genetically enhanced to be perfect. But the legions are created in their mold, and the chaos kill them in hordes every day. I suppose it will be interesting seeing the others discuss it at all, but for now i take it as its a wolf move
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #207
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Just becuase i have, and i quote, very little control over operations...ok, i dont have a defense.

But about you, i have a pretty strong idea of what all the roles do after some intensive 40k research and past playing experience, except for yours. You are the one role i cant fathom a role for, and like cronin, the fact your role states openly you are not apart of the imperium has me greatly intrigued


you are correct, i am not part of the imperium. the navigators guild operates independantly, but that does not mean i am against you by any means. in fact, the guild has one simply objective, and that is stability throughout the galaxy.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #208
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
you are correct, i am not part of the imperium. the navigators guild operates independantly, but that does not mean i am against you by any means. in fact, the guild has one simply objective, and that is stability throughout the galaxy.
Stability can be brought under the firing doom of evil. Death and Fear actually bring people in to line much quicker then democracy and happiness.

I am under the impression we all bring something, though not equal in power, to the table. You are one of the very few i dont have pegged for what power that is yet. Im not calling you evil, just saying im intrigued by you and your role.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #209
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
tangle, can we get a vote count?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:49 PM   #210
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
My feel on real deal is that he is MOST likely good, and telling the truth. Second most plausible scenario is that he is good, but for whatever reason NOT telling the truth. It's just too weird a play for a bad guy, especially that early in the game.

the thing i find most interesting about realdeal at this point is that this morning he was running around yelling about how he was starting a circle of trust, and please scan me and confirm me, but as soon as i called him a suspect and pointed out exactly why i thought so (called him the cunning wolf), he clammed up and has barely said anything....perhaps realizing he overplayed his hand and was now hoping to fade out of peoples field of vision that came into the thread later in the day.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #211
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Stability can be brought under the firing doom of evil. Death and Fear actually bring people in to line much quicker then democracy and happiness.

I am under the impression we all bring something, though not equal in power, to the table. You are one of the very few i dont have pegged for what power that is yet. Im not calling you evil, just saying im intrigued by you and your role.

i really dont want to discuss my role too much at this point (and i do realize that you are not asking me to), but rest assured that i share in the goals of the imperium, and am squarely on their side in this conflict.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:53 PM   #212
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alabama
right now I'm 50/50 on realdeal, a post like that requires guts no matter side you're on.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:53 PM   #213
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Current Day 1 Vote Count

bulletsponge 4 - AlanT, Fouts, Swaggs, SirFozzie
BrianD 3 - st.cronin, Greyroofoo, Blade
Mustang 2 - kingfc22, RealDeal
kingfc22 1 - Mustang
Swaggs 1 - Chief Rum
RealDeal 2 - saldana, path12
Anxiety 1 - twothree
Chief Rum 1 - bulletsponge
Greyroofoo 1 - BrianD

Yet To Vote: GoldenEagle, Anxiety
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #214
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i really dont want to discuss my role too much at this point (and i do realize that you are not asking me to), but rest assured that i share in the goals of the imperium, and am squarely on their side in this conflict.
I am merely openly disccusing the interesting aspects of day one. Other then realdeal, not much has happened. So whats interesting is the roles, of which i think only you and cronin have public situations where you are seperate from the imperium. Its just something i felt was worthy of note
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #215
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Everyone wants to think somebody is pulling the wool over their eyes. Way too early for that. I am willing to trust Realdeal at this point.

Yes. My ability is to decide ties. Not exactly a good ability unless I have some strong information to work with.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #216
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
[oog] shit, its tuesday night...i got 10 bucks that says anxiety doesnt get a vote it...it's way past time for his date to have started[/oog]
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #217
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Current Day 1 Vote Count

bulletsponge 4 - AlanT, Fouts, Swaggs, SirFozzie
BrianD 3 - st.cronin, Greyroofoo, Blade
Mustang 2 - kingfc22, RealDeal
kingfc22 1 - Mustang
Swaggs 1 - Chief Rum
RealDeal 2 - saldana, path12
Anxiety 1 - twothree
Chief Rum 1 - bulletsponge
Greyroofoo 1 - BrianD

Yet To Vote: GoldenEagle, Anxiety
In the future can we make it top to bottom in votes..i missed totally that realdeal had 2 votes, and will not get my vote(i said when i voted brian i would have prefered realdeal, to explain my quick swap here).

UNVOTE BRIAND
VOTE REALDEAL
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #218
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I am merely openly disccusing the interesting aspects of day one. Other then realdeal, not much has happened. So whats interesting is the roles, of which i think only you and cronin have public situations where you are seperate from the imperium. Its just something i felt was worthy of note
one thing i am interested in discussing, is why, if you agree with me that RD's little show from this morning screams WOLF, you are voting for BrianD instead? your vote would have been the 3rd on either of them
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #219
SirFozzie
General Manager
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: The State of Insanity
That vote doesn't do much good, just changes who's 2nd and who's third on the list.. Unless GE/Anxiety vote..

or someone switches.
__________________
Check out Foz's New Video Game Site, An 8-bit Mind in an 8GB world! http://an8bitmind.com
SirFozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #220
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
the thing i find most interesting about realdeal at this point is that this morning he was running around yelling about how he was starting a circle of trust, and please scan me and confirm me, but as soon as i called him a suspect and pointed out exactly why i thought so (called him the cunning wolf), he clammed up and has barely said anything....perhaps realizing he overplayed his hand and was now hoping to fade out of peoples field of vision that came into the thread later in the day.

Of course it's easy to paint a scenario where he is a wolf. That's why Day 1 reveals are usually a bad idea even for good guys, unless you're on the chopping block. And that's why I'm inclined to think he's not a wolf.

I mean, sure, he could be a wolf - but why make that play then, if you're a wolf? There wasn't any heat on him, iirc, and a 1 for 1 or 2 for 1, or even a 3 for 1 swap, would not be a wise move YET.
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #221
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
If realdeal comes up clean, we can assume the other players with that role have that power. If he comes up bad, we score big. I think its a much better reason then people dont like bullets wolf smileys
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #222
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
one thing i am interested in discussing, is why, if you agree with me that RD's little show from this morning screams WOLF, you are voting for BrianD instead? your vote would have been the 3rd on either of them
never mind, we cross posted.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #223
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
one thing i am interested in discussing, is why, if you agree with me that RD's little show from this morning screams WOLF, you are voting for BrianD instead? your vote would have been the 3rd on either of them
Like i said, realdeal was listed below other people with 1, so i missed him. I have since swapped, and asked tangle to change that in the future. I didnt feel a need to read everyone with one vote, so i missed realdeal who was listed in the middle of them
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #224
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
I think you guys are taking a pretty big risk on day 1, eliminating someone who could have made what I felt was a poor judgement call, but is safe from wolf attack. If he is a wolf, we have ways to rule that out as time goes on. If he's someone who can not be killed at nights, you have no way to replace that once you wrongly kill it.

Its day 1, no reason to remove someone who has so much more upside than downside right now. I was the very first person who called him out on his statement this morning, but if he is telling the truth, voting for him could be one of the worst day 1 moves we could imagine (short of accidentally killing the seer or bodyguard or something)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:00 PM   #225
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
That vote doesn't do much good, just changes who's 2nd and who's third on the list.. Unless GE/Anxiety vote..

or someone switches.

well you certainly have the ability to affect that.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #226
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
That vote doesn't do much good, just changes who's 2nd and who's third on the list.. Unless GE/Anxiety vote..

or someone switches.
REALDEAL GOOD=WOLVES WONT ATTACK HIM, WE WILL ALWAYS SUSPECT...PROB. DEAD IN 3 DAYS...NOT MUCH HELP IF THIS IS THE CASE, AS WE CANT TRUST HIM UNLESS SEER REVEALS TO CLEAR HIM(WHICH SHOULDNT HAPPEN)..SO ETERNAL SUSPECT

REALDEAL BAD=MAJOR LYNCH FOR US, AND GREAT START TO GAME...LEARN MORE ABOUT THE OTHERS WITH HIS ROLE

BULLETSPONGE GOOD=POWER TO NIGHT KILL BAD GUYS, NOT A SUSPECT EVERY DAY SO HE CAN HELP IN DEBATES

BULLETSPONGE BAD = POWER TO NIGHT KILL(WHICH IF BAD, HE ALREADY HAS)------------------------------------

I SEE FAR MORE BENEFIT IN KILLING REAL DEAL, AND LESS RISK. LOSING OUR ASSASIN CAN REALLY HURT US, LOSING AN ETERNAL SUSPECT WITH NO POWERS, NOT SO MUCH..



Sorry for caps, just realized and dont want to re-type
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #227
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I think you guys are taking a pretty big risk on day 1, eliminating someone who could have made what I felt was a poor judgement call, but is safe from wolf attack. If he is a wolf, we have ways to rule that out as time goes on. If he's someone who can not be killed at nights, you have no way to replace that once you wrongly kill it.

Its day 1, no reason to remove someone who has so much more upside than downside right now. I was the very first person who called him out on his statement this morning, but if he is telling the truth, voting for him could be one of the worst day 1 moves we could imagine (short of accidentally killing the seer or bodyguard or something)

Agreed. Not a good move to kill the unkillable, unless you are a wolf.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #228
bulletsponge
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: TX
why would the Assassins leader be a badie, that would make the wolves way to powerful, capable of many kills everynight. dont lynch me, you will regret not having my sweet assassins around when we get several badie suspect around
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #229
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I think you guys are taking a pretty big risk on day 1, eliminating someone who could have made what I felt was a poor judgement call, but is safe from wolf attack. If he is a wolf, we have ways to rule that out as time goes on. If he's someone who can not be killed at nights, you have no way to replace that once you wrongly kill it.

Its day 1, no reason to remove someone who has so much more upside than downside right now. I was the very first person who called him out on his statement this morning, but if he is telling the truth, voting for him could be one of the worst day 1 moves we could imagine (short of accidentally killing the seer or bodyguard or something)
If hes good, the wolves wont attack him. His power is of no use now, as if good the wolves wont waste time on him. Bullets power is still very much a weapon.
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:05 PM   #230
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
He has the power to night kill bad guys? Where does it say that? And how would he know who to kill?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #231
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
He has the power to night kill bad guys? Where does it say that? And how would he know who to kill?
He is the head of the assasins...that says it all. He wont for sure, but he is a weapon. Realdeals power is no longer a weapon in the open, so i dont know why we would kill a villager weapon over a now useless role
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #232
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Of course it's easy to paint a scenario where he is a wolf. That's why Day 1 reveals are usually a bad idea even for good guys, unless you're on the chopping block. And that's why I'm inclined to think he's not a wolf.

I mean, sure, he could be a wolf - but why make that play then, if you're a wolf? There wasn't any heat on him, iirc, and a 1 for 1 or 2 for 1, or even a 3 for 1 swap, would not be a wise move YET.
because it vaults him to the top of everyone's trust list, and he can then hide in plain sight. i will break it down further.

scenario one - realdeal is a good guy, and his reveal is the truth - the wolves wont attack him, he is safe each night because of his role. what does that gain the villagers on day 1.....nothing.....even if the seer scans him tonight, i would pray they dont out themselves just to clear one person

scenario two - realdeal is a bad guy, and his reveal is bullshit - he shows up every day, and we all assume that its because he is safe each night because of his role, when in fact its because he is busy sucking our souls out. and if he is in fact the cunning wolf or whatever equivelent there is for that in this universe, a seer scan helps his cause, as he come us villager. further, if he does get jammed at night by a witness or runs into the bodyguard and gets ID'd, he then makes it a he said/he said scenairo, and its a crap shoot.

IMO, there is a huge upside for a wolf to try this move, versus the downside of getting lynched, which is obviously not a sure thing in the least.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #233
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
Away till after lynch. good luck on the vote
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:09 PM   #234
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
You two are pushing real hard for us to lynch realdeal.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:11 PM   #235
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
i would also like to point out that realdeal has been in the thread for about an hour and still hasnt defended himself.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:11 PM   #236
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
You two are pushing real hard for us to lynch realdeal.
Blade is pushing hard for what he believes...that never happens
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:12 PM   #237
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
You two are pushing real hard for us to lynch realdeal.

i dont think it without reason....if i were pushing on you, for example, where i have absolutely no reason to, that would look rather suspicious, but its not like i dont have a logical reason to be on realdeal....there is more logical reason on day one for him than we have had on alot of other days well into games
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:12 PM   #238
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
To me, it is about 10 percent chance realdeal is a baddie, and 50 percent chance bullet is a baddie.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #239
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
To me, it is about 10 percent chance realdeal is a baddie, and 50 percent chance bullet is a baddie.

based upon??
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:14 PM   #240
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alabama
what is the evidence against bulletsponge? I thought everyone was just mad at his wolf icons.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:14 PM   #241
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
To me, it is about 10 percent chance realdeal is a baddie, and 50 percent chance bullet is a baddie.
Realdeal has played quite a few games...he was bold and outgoing back then, so i dont put it past him. Im not sure why he is soo low on your list, or why bullet is so high. What has bullet done?
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #242
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
If realdeal comes up clean, we can assume the other players with that role have that power. If he comes up bad, we score big. I think its a much better reason then people dont like bullets wolf smileys

I will definitely NOT be making that assumption. I doubt very much that either realdeal or bullet are wolves. Wolves tend to play quiet, unassuming games on Day 1.
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #243
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
In the future can we make it top to bottom in votes..i missed totally that realdeal had 2 votes, and will not get my vote(i said when i voted brian i would have prefered realdeal, to explain my quick swap here).

UNVOTE BRIAND
VOTE REALDEAL

Apologies, it was a clerical error.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:17 PM   #244
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
based upon??

Based upon my reading the posts. Everyone starts at about 33 percent.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #245
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
I am very much with Fouts, except for his suspicion of bullet. I don't think he's that suspicious.

UNVOTE BRIAND

VOTE ANXIETY


Gut + logic
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #246
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
I will definitely NOT be making that assumption. I doubt very much that either realdeal or bullet are wolves. Wolves tend to play quiet, unassuming games on Day 1.
Eh, i disagree. We have just had a run recently with players who chose that route. Myself, Sndvls, hoops, barkeep, saldana, and countless others are rather chatty when evil. Realdeal was quite chatty when he played as well, which was some time ago if some of you dont remember
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #247
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
what is the evidence against bulletsponge? I thought everyone was just mad at his wolf icons.

Pretty much it. Only person that drew attention to themselves is realdeal so, have to ask ourselves if we think that he is telling the truth. Unfortunately, I believe even if we believe him and scan him, that isn't buying anything. If he is non-Choatic, how is the seer going to tell us anyways without revealing his own indentity? Seems like a sure way to get yourself killed as a seer..

Just doesn't make sense to me personally...
__________________
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #248
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang
Pretty much it. Only person that drew attention to themselves is realdeal so, have to ask ourselves if we think that he is telling the truth. Unfortunately, I believe even if we believe him and scan him, that isn't buying anything. If he is non-Choatic, how is the seer going to tell us anyways without revealing his own indentity? Seems like a sure way to get yourself killed as a seer..

Just doesn't make sense to me personally...
Hence why i think you need to vote realdeal..bullet is dying for a bs reason, while the one true suspect is getting off clean
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #249
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Eh, i disagree. We have just had a run recently with players who chose that route. Myself, Sndvls, hoops, barkeep, saldana, and countless others are rather chatty when evil. Realdeal was quite chatty when he played as well, which was some time ago if some of you dont remember

Most of the examples you cite played quietly on Day 1, though. Also, when was the fake reveal on Day 1? That's an idiotic play that I don't think has ever happened.
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 08:27 PM   #250
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
The icons weren't my only reason. My other reason was that I don't trust assassins, especially those serving their own purposes.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.