Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2006, 06:53 PM   #251
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
vote bullet

random day one vote

OOC:I have an ASU basketball game tonight so I won't be on much more tonight
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:54 PM   #252
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I really wish you wouldn't take what I say and then say I'm doing something else.

There are plenty of vocal people out there, and I'm not after any of them. Some of the most vocal people have made my somewhat trusted early list. Others have fallen onto the not early trusted list. The others are in the unknown list.

Who am I voting for? Someone super active? No someone who has been quiet after saying he would be around some during the day. The reason you are suspicious is because the way you felt and made it fairly obvious to me that you dont have the "normal" role that I have. Whether that role you have is good or bad, I'm not sure but it feels very obvious to me that you don't have a generic role at least.

I was willing to leave our discussion as it was with my giving my thoughts on why I felt you were suspicious so far today, and you giving a rebuttle.. but don't come and mischaracterize my suspicion on you. Its absolutely crazy to think I would be after lynching active players on day 1. To even suggest that just feels really off to me. If anyone, I should be known for day 1 going after the Under the radar folks, the newer players, the ones I know the least about. Now you are just making up things.

No, I'm not making things up, but I don't want to have this fight again, honey.

You characterized me as being at least somewhat suspicious. I said "huh?" You pointed to an instance of me thinking out loud, trying to generate some conversation. You know, the stuff I do every game, and end up on the hot seat every game.

For what it's worth, I don't think you, or any of the other active players like Barkeep, hoops, etc., are particularly suspicious yet. And I'm going to move out of my defensive mode now. I'm also going to keep my thoughts to myself for a while now.
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:56 PM   #253
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Interesting bandwagon voting there. I consider all 4 of you suspicious.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #254
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
That bolded part is what I have problems with. It's not just certain roles that can get information, it's most every role as far as I can tell (at least for good).

If you believe that EVERY GOOD ROLE gets information on night 0, then you should vote for me. Your assumption will be proven wrong.
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #255
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Interesting bandwagon voting there. I consider all 4 of you suspicious.
I hope you find me the most so, im still trying to figure out who will be my fight this game
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #256
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I hope you find me the most so, im still trying to figure out who will be my fight this game

I call day 3!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:57 PM   #257
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
I have information about Izulde telling me he is not who we want to lynch.

The 4 votes on Izulde have been notified. Do what you will.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:59 PM   #258
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Interesting bandwagon voting there. I consider all 4 of you suspicious.

Oh, if only the four of us could be wolves together. That would be fun. Based on your other post:

unvote Izulde
vote ntndeacon
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:00 PM   #259
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
dola correction

unvote Izulde
vote ntndeacon
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:00 PM   #260
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Oh, if only the four of us could be wolves together. That would be fun. Based on your other post:

unvote Izulde
vote ntndeacon

I'm not saying all 4 are wolves, but good chance 1 of you are.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #261
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
It gets tiring being seen as suspicious for the same reasons game after game, is all. Making my thought process public is just something I'm going to have to learn not to do.

cronin, I didn't find you suspicious for making your thought process public, I found you suspicious because I saw some discrepancies with what I know to be true. I did say that it was just slightly better than a random reason, but I'm not on any big push to get you lynched. I just needed you to clarify your thoughts.

That said, I'm not going to switch just for the sake of switching. I don't really have a better reason to go on right now, but I would most likely switch if there was a swing your way that looked like it would get to 1/3.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #262
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
UNVOTE IZULDE

VOTE BARKEEP


Back to where i was
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:02 PM   #263
Alan T
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
I have information about Izulde telling me he is not who we want to lynch.

The 4 votes on Izulde have been notified. Do what you will.

Fair enough. Like I said, I'm playing hunches and trying to minimalize damage of being wrong on day 1.

Unvote Izulde
Vote Jonathan E.


I'll go option #2 for me then. He and Schmidty both have been as quiet as Izulde, and JE is newer.

JE has made 2 posts this game: "In" and "Checking In."

He was a bit more involved in the discussion last game and impressed me a good bit as a new player last game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:04 PM   #264
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
I'll hitch my horse to the Alan T train, for good or ill -

unvote ntndeacon
vote Jonathan Ezrarik
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:29 PM   #265
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bend, IN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Because I think there are multiple prostitutes, and multiple people who visit prostitutes. I am certain there are 2-5 people just like me in this game.

If you put our exchange in context, you were objecting to someone saying that night 0 gave certain roles a jump on everyone else. My observation is that there's no reason "average joe" (or, in this case, "average John" ) shouldn't be one of those "certain roles" that gets a jump.
__________________
Hattrick - Brays Bayou FC (70854) / USA III.4
Hockey Arena - Houston Aeros / USA II.1

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 PM   #266
bulletsponge
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: TX
my head hurts so many changes. i for one did nothing last night and have no information to add to this witch hunt
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:59 PM   #267
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
We need 1/3, so im prob. going to follow Alan onto JE, though JE is here now
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:00 PM   #268
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Fair enough. Like I said, I'm playing hunches and trying to minimalize damage of being wrong on day 1.

Unvote Izulde
Vote Jonathan E.


I'll go option #2 for me then. He and Schmidty both have been as quiet as Izulde, and JE is newer.

JE has made 2 posts this game: "In" and "Checking In."

He was a bit more involved in the discussion last game and impressed me a good bit as a new player last game.

I haven't been around all afternoon, true. I had some work I had to get done before I could get back online. In the last game I had some idea who was good (you) so it was a bit easier to get into the flow of things. This game I have no idea. I know I'm good, but that's it.

I'm still trying to figure out who to lynch tonight, but I think we have to lynch someone. My original instinct was to go after Barkeep, but I would like to keep him around. Part of me wants to go after ntndeacon because of last game ( ) and part of me wants to lynch st.cronin because he keeps jumping all over the place. I'm going to wait and think this over dinner before I vote.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:03 PM   #269
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Following players have not voted yet, afaict:

DaddyTorgo
Schmidty
saldana
Lathum
Jonathon
BrianD
LoneStarGirl
RaidersArmy
Izulde
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:10 PM   #270
Fouts
College Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: California
Deadline in 50 minutes. Bunch of people need to get a vote in.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:12 PM   #271
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Yeah, Fouts, okay, we'll see how it goes. I'll vote for another quiet person that's taking some votes.

UNVOTE IZULDE
VOTE NTN
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:14 PM   #272
bulletsponge
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: TX
unvote Fouts

vote BrianD

i will vote for someone whom hasnt posted yet. its as good as any
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:17 PM   #273
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
unvote Fouts

vote BrianD

i will vote for someone whom hasnt posted yet. its as good as any

For the record, Brian was here earlier today.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:18 PM   #274
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
two things:

i am relatively certain hoopsguy is a townsperson

i have nothing definitive as far as information, but i am very suspicious of alan t

vote alan t
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:19 PM   #275
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
I believe the votes are:

Code:
Jonathan 2 st.cronin, AlanT Barkeep 2 Blade, Mr. W Fouts 2 bulletsponge, Swaggs hoops 1 Barkeep ntn 1 Tyrith st.cronin 1 path12 bulletsponge 1 SnDvls saldana 1 dubb Swaggs 1 hoops path12 1 Dodgerchick dubb 1 ntndeacon

3 way tie right now. How many are needed for lynch? 8?
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #276
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
Code:
Jonathan 2 st.cronin, AlanT Barkeep 2 Blade, Mr. W Fouts 1 Swaggs BrianD 1 bulletsponge hoops 1 Barkeep ntn 1 Tyrith st.cronin 1 path12 bulletsponge 1 SnDvls saldana 1 dubb Swaggs 1 hoops path12 1 Dodgerchick dubb 1 ntndeacon AlanT 1 saldana
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:22 PM   #277
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Gonna be tough to get 8 tonight with that spread.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:24 PM   #278
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Well, that was a long read...At this point I don't know who to suspect. I was leaning towards Barkeep initially, but I like to keep games separate in my mind and it's pretty easy since I haven't played a game in a while.

Now, I would normally vote for a quiet person but there are two problems with that:

1. I would be a hypocrite (although I did say I would be out most of the day and I got caught in some bad traffic when I gave one of my contractors a ride home ).
2. It wouldn't make a difference in the lynch vote.

Because of reason #2, I'm going to cast a vote for Barkeep. This is primarily because of the suspicion previously and because (more so) I feel bad about going after Blade in a previous game.

VOTE BARKEEP
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:25 PM   #279
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
I'll be bold and break the 3 way tie:

Vote Jonathan Ezrarik


If anyone can give me a good reason to not vote for him, I'll change my vote.

As far as people sighting me as being inactive today, I'll respond by saying - When am I not inactive in the first few days?
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:26 PM   #280
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Have to vote for someone.


Vote ntndeacon
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:26 PM   #281
Schmidty
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whitmore, CA
Oops.

Vote Jonathan Ezrarik
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:29 PM   #282
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Hey, if you're going to vote for me, at least spell my name right.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:30 PM   #283
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
vote barkeep

seems hoops may be onto something. if nothing else it will give us some info down the road
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:30 PM   #284
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Yes 8.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:31 PM   #285
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Umm when you say hoops is on to something what do you mean Lathum? Hoops voted for Swaggs even after I voted for him.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #286
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Schmidty,

I wish I could give you a good reason not to vote for me. Unfortunately, I don't have anything information to save myself. You'll just have to take my word that I'm good. Or as good as can be in this world. I know my word isn't worth anything, but that's all I've got.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:32 PM   #287
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
A lot of action in the past few minutes...after thinking about it for a sec, I'm changing my vote to see what happens now:

UNVOTE BARKEEP
VOTE JONATHAN EZARIK
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:33 PM   #288
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
I certainly do not understand in the least why we would vote off a player of Barkeep's ability day 1 without any real reason besides the typical day 1 hunch. We wouldn't do that to hoops or Blade. Well, OK, maybe Blade.... ;-)

He will not be getting my vote.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:37 PM   #289
st.cronin
General Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: New Mexico
looks like it'll be a wild finish

Code:
Barkeep 3 Blade, Mr. W, Raiders Jonathan 3 st.cronin, AlanT, Schmidty ntn 2 Tyrith, Jonathan Fouts 1 Swaggs BrianD 1 bulletsponge hoops 1 Barkeep st.cronin 1 path12 bulletsponge 1 SnDvls saldana 1 dubb Swaggs 1 hoops path12 1 Dodgerchick dubb 1 ntndeacon AlanT 1 saldana
__________________
co-commish: bb-bbcf.net

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:38 PM   #290
Lorena
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2004
So 20 minutes til deadline and it seems we're headed towards a no-lynch. I hate that.

unvote path12

Vote Jonathan E.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:39 PM   #291
Lorena
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2004
BrianD, DaddyTorgo, Izulde, and LSG haven't voted.

For the record, DaddyTorgo had some work stuff and LSG said she didn't have internet access at home.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:40 PM   #292
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
well, we need 1/3 so...

UNVOTE BARKEEP

VOTE JONATHAN E.


By the way, thanks raiders

And boooo path

Both of your comments garnered comments back lol
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:41 PM   #293
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
So 20 minutes til deadline and it seems we're headed towards a no-lynch. I hate that.

We have 6 on JE, need 2 more
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:43 PM   #294
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
BrianD, DaddyTorgo, Izulde, and LSG haven't voted.

And yet people gladly took their votes off Izulde just because Fouts said so. Interesting.

It looks like I'm the one to go, and that's cool. I'm all for a lynch tonight, and while I hoped it wouldn't be me, so be it. I hope you guys learn something from this because you're about to lose one good guy.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #295
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
At this point, let's get it on. I'm sorry if JE's a good guy but sometimes you have to break some eggs to make an omlette.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:45 PM   #296
Blade6119
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
And yet people gladly took their votes off Izulde just because Fouts said so. Interesting.

It looks like I'm the one to go, and that's cool. I'm all for a lynch tonight, and while I hoped it wouldn't be me, so be it. I hope you guys learn something from this because you're about to lose one good guy.

Are you a special role? It sure doesnt sound like it, but now would be a good time to speak up. If your not, dont lie..it will only hurt the team in the long run
__________________
Underachievement
The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.
Despair
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:45 PM   #297
saldana
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bethlehem, Pa
well, we all know what i think of 'no lynch situations'

unvote alan
vote Jonathan E



note: i still dont like alan, but i like days with no lynches even less
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:46 PM   #298
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Izulde was last on at 1:26, so I'm not sure if that means anything.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:46 PM   #299
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bossier City, LA
I understand, RA. I just find it odd that people are so quick to believe Fouts for no reason.

On that note:

UNVOTE ntndeacon

VOTE Izulde
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:46 PM   #300
Raiders Army
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: The Black Hole
Ummmm...3:26 PM EST, 1:26 my time.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:11 AM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.