Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2008, 10:58 PM   #801
The Jackal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Hampshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Is he also to blame for Adam Jones breaking his foot?

Adam Jones broke his foot?
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #802
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Ok so it seems like we need 50% (or 50+1). We've got a lot of no voters, which is quite discouraging.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:25 PM   #803
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
who didnt vote?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #804
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
dola- could there be some mechanic that kept people from voting?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #805
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DeKalb, IL
Guys, I'm sorry that I wasn't around to move my vote although I'm still not sure it would've mattered in the long run.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:45 PM   #806
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DeKalb, IL
Just in case something happens, I had a cage of bars start to drop on me. IF I go incommunicado, I have a feeling it is because I'm imprisoned.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:45 PM   #807
Barkeep49
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Not too far away
Packer and clap.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:55 PM   #808
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
odd, clap was omni-present today
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #809
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
who didnt vote?

clap, Render, and Abe, although Render voted and later retracted it. And yeah, clap was here all darn day.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:09 AM   #810
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DeKalb, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Just in case something happens, I had a cage of bars start to drop on me. IF I go incommunicado, I have a feeling it is because I'm imprisoned.

Ummm, wow, let's just say I made the right choice. Although I don't get a 3 pm move, I'm still alive...narrowly!
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #811
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Ummm, wow, let's just say I made the right choice. Although I don't get a 3 pm move, I'm still alive...narrowly!

Nananananananana SPIKE PIT!
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #812
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DeKalb, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Nananananananana SPIKE PIT!

Hehe, more like when Indiana Jones walks through the cobwebs in The Last Crusade. I think the Joker was getting me back for that Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man remark!
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #813
RendeR
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Buffalo, NY
I tried to get my vote in, I had forgotten to update it before I left work, then I forgot to bold it and put it on a seperate line and it posted at 10:01 =(


Sorry guys, though it was a vote for telle anyway so I doubt it would have mattered.

Although...I wonder if part of the problem is that we're not ALL voting? not just voting for the same person but every single player getting a vote in? Did everyone vote day 1?
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:27 AM   #814
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Is he also to blame for Adam Jones breaking his foot?

angelis is evil
he is to blame for all bad
JFK was him
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:28 AM   #815
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
clap, Render, and Abe, although Render voted and later retracted it. And yeah, clap was here all darn day.

all morning here only
I leave work before movement
no power at my home
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:29 AM   #816
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
quicksand i am stuck
as the leaves flow around me
no movement for me
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #817
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Appleton, WI
Sad day....good luck guys!
__________________
Commissioner of the RNFL
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:33 AM   #818
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
how quiet this morning
where has everyone gone to
I need to reread
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:54 AM   #819
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: DeKalb, IL
Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
I tried to get my vote in, I had forgotten to update it before I left work, then I forgot to bold it and put it on a seperate line and it posted at 10:01 =(


Sorry guys, though it was a vote for telle anyway so I doubt it would have mattered.

Although...I wonder if part of the problem is that we're not ALL voting? not just voting for the same person but every single player getting a vote in? Did everyone vote day 1?

No, KWhit and Path were unable to get votes in on day 1, so it's a possibility. Although the comment that the Joker/Jackal made about "we're getting better" led me to believe that it just takes more agreement on our part.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #820
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
just to get a vote
vote tyrith can change later
If there is reason
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:17 AM   #821
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
will the pheonix rise?
Or is it just a city
in the desert sun
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #822
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
do we know what did
kill collins? or is it a
mystery for all
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:48 AM   #823
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
am I alone in here
is there anyone out there, k?
I like talking alone
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:51 AM   #824
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I've never had 4 directions to choose from.

Man. After this post, and the 5 or so posts that followed it, turns out I was wrong. Looking at my PM again, I *did* have 4 directions to choose from after moving for the first time at 10 PM -- I moved to the right Day 2 at 3 PM, and it was a dead end. At 10 PM Day 2, I moved back to the 4-way intersection.

And that's where I'm at now. I probably won't move until 10 PM, and while it's a 4-way intersection, I only have two "real" choices, since one direction is where I came from initially, and the other is the dead end.

Again, I'm not doing this so everyone else can -- I'm doing this because I wanted to correct a mistake I made, in case anyone needs it later, and to get people worried that I'm not revealing enough off my back! Like I said yesterday, I discourage other people from doing the same at this point --I don't think we want the wolves to know who else hasn't been moving (although, if anyone has advice on which way I should go, I'm interested -- it's basically a coin flip to me).
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #825
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Well, I'm still pretty lost and clueless in this maze. I'm going to wait a little bit to see if anyone has any information and then I'm going to come out firing a vote -- probably at Pass at this point, because the ntn lynch was never really anything more than a random vote and at least Pass has a story to potentially corroborate.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:56 AM   #826
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
On that note, I think we really, really need to make up our minds more than an hour or two before the lynch - it seems like we have a lot of people on wacky schedules and such, and we need time to make sure we get eight votes on someone (one half plus one).
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:15 AM   #827
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Why is what Pass has to offer something that we want to definitely keep? We are keeping around something that might, or might not, actually be useful. The same is true of ntn.

This post (736) really weirded me out. I think I've made some pretty compelling arguments as to why No Lynch works to our benefit in this game, and to see someone argue that going after a roled villager might be a good idea since it's not a very strong role (which I readily admit), or going after ntn because he might or might not be useful, seems like it's an attempt to sabotage the village to me.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:17 AM   #828
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Well, I'm still pretty lost and clueless in this maze. I'm going to wait a little bit to see if anyone has any information and then I'm going to come out firing a vote -- probably at Pass at this point, because the ntn lynch was never really anything more than a random vote and at least Pass has a story to potentially corroborate.

What does having a story to corroborate have to do with anything?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:18 AM   #829
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
This post (736) really weirded me out. I think I've made some pretty compelling arguments as to why No Lynch works to our benefit in this game, and to see someone argue that going after a roled villager might be a good idea since it's not a very strong role (which I readily admit), or going after ntn because he might or might not be useful, seems like it's an attempt to sabotage the village to me.

To clarify here -- each villager, roled or not, IS useful to us, because it's another chance at finding the center. What's the point of risking villagers if we don't even need to kill wolves? If we're pretty sure we have a wolf, great. But why play the guessing game?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #830
Telle
College Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
To clarify here -- each villager, roled or not, IS useful to us, because it's another chance at finding the center. What's the point of risking villagers if we don't even need to kill wolves? If we're pretty sure we have a wolf, great. But why play the guessing game?

Because the wolves can kill us.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #831
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
To clarify here -- each villager, roled or not, IS useful to us, because it's another chance at finding the center. What's the point of risking villagers if we don't even need to kill wolves? If we're pretty sure we have a wolf, great. But why play the guessing game?

And this seems to be about the most wolfish thing you could say. What's the point of having a game of WW if we don't have to kill the wolves, for whatever reason? I think you're vastly overestimating how simple this game is going to be in that regard.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #832
path12
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
dola- could there be some mechanic that kept people from voting?

There could have been. When I was originally knocked out I was going to be unable to post until deadline. I then received a message saying I woke up before then.
__________________
We have always been at war with Eastasia.
path12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #833
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
What does having a story to corroborate have to do with anything?

Because I want to at least learn something from a darn lynch. I'll take any lynch at this point, but I'd much rather at least figure out something in the process. If you have a better suggestion, by all means, go for it. The BK thing is starting to ping my radar, too. I'm just not sure we could get enough traction going that way, the way this game is going.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:27 AM   #834
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Because the wolves can kill us.

Generally, it doesn't matter how many wolves there are -- they still kill one villager per night. That might not be the case in this game, and that's definitely worth exploring, but I don't think your reply answers the question fully.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:32 AM   #835
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
And this seems to be about the most wolfish thing you could say. What's the point of having a game of WW if we don't have to kill the wolves, for whatever reason? I think you're vastly overestimating how simple this game is going to be in that regard.

I think you're reading more into my posts than I'm intending. Yesterday you said you don't think it's as simple as no lynch all the way and we win (I forget your phrasing, but I thought it was something like that -- correct me if I'm wrong). That's really not what I was trying to say. It's going to still take a lot to find the center, and there is certainly a risk involved with no lynch -- but it seems like the better alternative to me. My thinking in this is pretty well-reasoned, and doesn't simplify the game like you accuse. As for "what's the point?" -- sometimes WW games get so complex and so into the theme that they barely resemble WW (see my BCS game, or my Chess game, which was another game where the village could win without killing wolves).
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:35 AM   #836
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I think you're reading more into my posts than I'm intending. Yesterday you said you don't think it's as simple as no lynch all the way and we win (I forget your phrasing, but I thought it was something like that -- correct me if I'm wrong). That's really not what I was trying to say. It's going to still take a lot to find the center, and there is certainly a risk involved with no lynch -- but it seems like the better alternative to me. My thinking in this is pretty well-reasoned, and doesn't simplify the game like you accuse. As for "what's the point?" -- sometimes WW games get so complex and so into the theme that they barely resemble WW (see my BCS game, or my Chess game, which was another game where the village could win without killing wolves).

Fair enough. However, if what we hear is true, things that go on in the maze translate into our ability to transact business in the thread. What's the point of silencing people in the thread if what goes on in the thread is truly secondary? In anything resembling a normal WW game, if there are wolves from the start not lynching for three days in a row is going to put one side square behind the eight-ball. And oftentimes in these games the information is very slow in forthcoming. If we wait for hard information to start lynching it could be Day 5 or 6 before we've got anything to go on - that doesn't seem like a good way to do business.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:39 AM   #837
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Because I want to at least learn something from a darn lynch. I'll take any lynch at this point, but I'd much rather at least figure out something in the process. If you have a better suggestion, by all means, go for it. The BK thing is starting to ping my radar, too. I'm just not sure we could get enough traction going that way, the way this game is going.

I guess what I'm saying is that my story pretty much boils down to the same as anyone else, given the assumption that everyone is tacitly stating they're a villager. Lynch me, and you'll either say "Damn, he was right about being the Alchemist" or "Yes, he was lying." Lynch anyone else, and you'll either say "Damn, he was right about being a villager" or "Yes, he was lying." I'm not sure what more you learn about by lynching me, other than replacing "villager" with "Alchemist." On top of that, if I'm not the Alchemist, I probably made up that role, so there wouldn't even necessarily be another Alchemist in the game.

You've probably guessed that my preferred suggestion now is No Lynch. I'm leaning toward BK being the Minotaur as my best hunch right now, but my 2nd best hunch is that he's a wolf. I don't suspect him enough to risk losing him if he's a villager, though -- which is why I prefer No Lynch.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #838
The Jackal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Hampshire
FYI tonight I'm going to be at some concert/party with people I haven't seen in over a year so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to get out movements. I'll do my best to get them out tonight but won't be sure of internet access, and if something happens then we'll just skip the 3 PM movement tomorrow. I should still be able to get lynch results up at 10, though.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #839
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Fair enough. However, if what we hear is true, things that go on in the maze translate into our ability to transact business in the thread. What's the point of silencing people in the thread if what goes on in the thread is truly secondary? In anything resembling a normal WW game, if there are wolves from the start not lynching for three days in a row is going to put one side square behind the eight-ball. And oftentimes in these games the information is very slow in forthcoming. If we wait for hard information to start lynching it could be Day 5 or 6 before we've got anything to go on - that doesn't seem like a good way to do business.

I agree with that sentiment -- I don't want to silence people in the thread at all. First of all, it would be boring; and secondly, I think it's important to get our suspicions out there, and even to put votes on people we think are most likely to be wolves, so that we know where everyone stands. I just think we need to avoid votes made for the sake of lynching someone, anyone, no matter who it is. But if enough of us feel good voting for someone and it's not just to get a lynch, I'm fine with that -- the guess is a little more educated.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #840
Telle
College Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
But doesn't that make it just way too easy for wolves to hide votes? They can easily vote for one of their own, knowing that it's unlikely that that person will actually get lynched.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #841
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
You've probably guessed that my preferred suggestion now is No Lynch. I'm leaning toward BK being the Minotaur as my best hunch right now, but my 2nd best hunch is that he's a wolf. I don't suspect him enough to risk losing him if he's a villager, though -- which is why I prefer No Lynch.

And you know full well I disagree with that...but I can buy the BK suspicion. The D1 vote struck me poorly. However, his comment yesterday makes a good point - who knows what abilities good or bad have in this game? I'm guessing if there are no vanilla villagers there are no vanilla wolves, either.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:01 AM   #842
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I agree with that sentiment -- I don't want to silence people in the thread at all. First of all, it would be boring; and secondly, I think it's important to get our suspicions out there, and even to put votes on people we think are most likely to be wolves, so that we know where everyone stands. I just think we need to avoid votes made for the sake of lynching someone, anyone, no matter who it is. But if enough of us feel good voting for someone and it's not just to get a lynch, I'm fine with that -- the guess is a little more educated.

Ultimately, though, votes for the purpose of lynching someone are often how we figure out how who to kill after that. The wolves have to vote too, and figuring out how they vote gives us information about who to go after next.

BTW, Abe hasn't said anything for a long time, which is disconcerting.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #843
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
I'm kind of leaning toward Pass's way of thinking. I don't know that lynching someone blindly is a good idea right now.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:02 AM   #844
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
FYI tonight I'm going to be at some concert/party with people I haven't seen in over a year so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to get out movements. I'll do my best to get them out tonight but won't be sure of internet access, and if something happens then we'll just skip the 3 PM movement tomorrow. I should still be able to get lynch results up at 10, though.


our GM is not
dedicated to WW
VOTE jackyl for lynch
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:03 AM   #845
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
VOTE ABE SARGENT
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #846
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
abe said he woudl try
to play even though he is busy
all days not mon tues
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:06 AM   #847
KWhit
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Conyers GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
I'm kind of leaning toward Pass's way of thinking. I don't know that lynching someone blindly is a good idea right now.

My thinking is kind of like mine and Alan's was in the Spawn game. Additional villagers help us right now - more chances to get to the center, additional scans or witness actions, etc.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #848
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: non white trash MD
i think it is bad
to not try and find wolves guys
I will support team
__________________
Dominating Warewolf for 0 games!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #849
Tyrith
College Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Sigh, I'd really like to vote for someone that can defend themself, just to squeeze some information, but I think Abe isn't being a productive villager right now. My honest preference is to vote for BK and see if we can get him to talk, but the generally mode of this game makes that seem unlikely...and if he says something we like, it takes so much to wheel a lynch around in this game because of the number of votes required and general level of availability.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #850
Passacaglia
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Big Ten Country
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
But doesn't that make it just way too easy for wolves to hide votes? They can easily vote for one of their own, knowing that it's unlikely that that person will actually get lynched.

I'd imagine they can, though I don't see how it's more true here than in any other game. Personally, my thinking is that wolves would be more interested in killing villagers than in hiding their vote on another wolf, and I'm trying to take away their excuse of "well, I only voted for that villager because I wanted a lynch."
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.